- Waitressing yesterday, I greeted a table that asked me if, as a server, I think a bus of children or...
- How I feel as an Australian redditor [Fixed]
- I sure hope he does too...
- Found in a textbook: who thought this really needed a picture?
- I found two Memory Cards @ NOLA airport on 1/23/12. Know anyone in this photo?
- First quantum jiggles detected in solid object - A quantum-mechanical twang has been detected in a bar of...
- Why is it unconstitutional for U.S. politicians to be drug tested, but not unconstitutional for U.S....
- My mother was a foster parent for troubled, developmentally disabled and sometimes violent kids until I was...
- Cute level 99!
- Successful College Freshman [Fixed]
- Monk and a tiger
- TIL that Bill Murray and Harold Ramis no longer have a working relationship because Murray wanted Groundhog...
- How I feel as an Australian redditor
- Seems legit
- Iron Sky premiere!
- TIL Richard Nixon asked Jet Li to be his bodyguard
- Police officer does good deed before he dies moments later.
- TIL that Hulk Hogan used to be a studio musician and once was asked to play bass for Metallica.
- PA House of Representatives unanimously passes HR535, declaring bible "the word of God" &...
- Schrader Craft
- Just The Motivation They Need
- Woke up to this little guy while camping.
- I can finally see the womans perspective
- Emma Stone
- Clever billboard
- A Teacher's Hint
- Everytime I go to a Party
- Scumbag Bush Sr.
- Don't Track Us
- Sunrise or sunset?
- Photo: Jon Stewart Moshing To Dead Kennedys In The 80s.
- Canadian Lego Man Goes to Space
- What do my fellow First Chimers think?
- Android App Version 1.3.1 Feature: Popular Chimes Section
- Attachment turns wheelchair into car
- Adorable 'The Artist' Gang Reacts to Multiple Oscar Nominations
- WSJ reports Facebook could file for an IPO as early as Wednesday, source says - @wsjbreakingnews
- I'm Crumb Forklen. What's Your Panem Name?
- BBC Davos Debate on Capitalism
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Jersey Shore Recap: Surprises, Strippers, Catfights and Getting Vinny Back
- Oxbow Sunrise
- Enrich Yourself; reporting in
- How should you wash your hands?
- To Anaconda going for a walk in town is pleasing!
- Selling out?
- I participated in an eye-opening "Refugee Run" simulation today.
- What goes on inside a kiln in ACTION!!!
- Australia Day
- "Underworld: Awakening" in 3D
- Neighborhood Flowers - Signs of Springs in SCV
- What's your Blues Name?
- Davos: It's time for women to rise up, urges Desmond Tutu
- Momofuku Noodle Bar
- Gardens & Flowers
- The Murph Minute-Something Is Missing
- The Rock training at the fitness
- So, what do "I" like about chime.in?
- Can You Choose to be Gay? : Discovery News
- The baby born with no blood
- How the puffer fish gets you high, zombifies you, and kills you
- Santorum is Strengthening Obamas Chances for Re-Election
- Planet Aurora Borealis
- A working life: the geneticist
- Internet Blackout Forces Millions to Interact with Each Other
- Photo Startup Makes It Easy to Create Albums With Friends
- SOPA and PIPA are on the wrong side of history
- Memo to Democrats: Get Behind Clean Energy. ASAP.
- Philadelphia launch Cadbury's flavour
- Is Obama's 'Economic Populism' for Real?
- Bisping Brings Two 'Birds' to UFC on Fox Weigh-In
- Rescue Groups to Potential Pet Owners: You're Not Good Enough. Application Denied
- Five Alien Planetary Systems
- Obama birther court hearing in Georgia
- Canoeing The Entire Congo River and Living To Tell The Tale
- Vice President Joe Biden Owes An Apology To Indian Americans
- The Subtle Art of Wooing a Lady
- Sneak Peek at the Five Techiest Super Bowl XLVI Commercials [VIDs]
- Facebook Could be the Biggest Tech IPO in History
- Anti-Immigrant? Romney would veto immigration path to citizenship Dream Act
- Does Apple Help iPhone Thieves?
- US Voters: Censorship is a Bigger Problem Than Piracy
- Dutch to ban Muslim face veils next year
- Intrepid Blogger Determines Ice Cube's 'Good Day': January 20, 1992
- What You Should Know About ACTA and Your Rights
- Rick Santorum Says College is 'Indoctrination'; We Say It's Necessary
- Ex-Obama Chrysler 300C Appears On eBay: Start Bid $1 Million
- The Chemical Brothers: The Movie
- TELL ME NO LIES
- IMF Chief: 'I Am Here With My Little Bag, To Collect A Bit Of Money'
- Arianna On Al Jazeera: Politics Should Not Be A Left-Right Game
- EU Rejects Proposal To Take Control Of Greek Budget
- Reports: Saudi Women Will Be Allowed In Sports Stadium For First Time
- FORGOTTEN: No GOP Candidate Visits Major Florida Food Bank
- Arab League Halts Mission In Syria
- Police Arrest Murdoch Tabloid Staff, Raid Offices
- Harsh Crackdown On Tibetans Leads To Most Violent Period In Years
- Feisty Gingrich Stakes Campaign On One Idea
- Former Boston Mayor Dies At 82
- Defense Secretary: Pakistani Doctor Provided Key Information To U.S. In Advance Of Bin Laden Raid
- Twitter's New Censorship Policy Ignites Global Outrage
- Romney, Upbeat After Debate, Compares Gingrich To 'Goldilocks'
- State Law Restricting Abortions Challenged In Court
- Jan Brewer Sets Date For Special Election To Fill Gabrielle Giffords' Seat
- Wall Street Political Donations Have Skyrocketed Over Past 2 Decades
- House Dems: Momentum Is On Our Side
- Occupy DC To Weigh Options After No-Camping Warning
- Likely Kirsten Gillibrand Challenger Was Once Sued By His Own Workers
- Gingrich Campaign Leaking Hot Air Ahead Of Florida Primary, Insiders Say
- WATCH: Newt Web Ad Blasts Romney's Fibs
- Things Get Ridiculous, Credit The Candidates
- Google's Executive Chairman Dismisses America's Jobs Crisis
- UN Weapons Experts Going To Iran
- Apple CEO Responds To Report Of Horrific Factory Worker Conditions
- Gingrich Accuses Romney Of Being 'Blatantly Dishonest'
- Romney, Gingrich Compete For Latino Republican Votes
- Government Expands Failed Homeowner Assistance Program, But It's Too Little Too Late
- Kidnapped U.S. Citizen Freed
- Don't You Want Your Big Nice Cake?
- Dutch royal railway waiting rooms
- Black... black... black... black... black... black... black... black... black... black... black... black......
- Marx for Beginners
- "He should be prosecuted for Fraud and Intellectual Property Theft under American, British, or...
- Anti-employee collusion by SF bay area tech companies
- Anti-eployee collusion by SF bay area tech companies
- Yugo Lada
- Present Tense!
- It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
- Why History Needs Software Piracy
- Prison Chess
- Party Rock (Anthem)
- ChatChat is Like DorMouse
- "Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes."
- After a long day of work, come home and simulate more work!
- I am the resurrection
- "these little songs, and many like them, were made for the comfort of my friends, in their sorrow,...
- A Cat's Eye View Of Alien
- Making stuff happen with little time and energy.
- Gingrich vs. Moon
- No more! No more being... subtle!
- Two robots and a sampler
- Dominion for iOS
- Apollo 18
- Football Information Graphics
- No AK
- Con Artist Starred in Sting That Cost Google Millions
- Bad, Bad Lori Arnold
- The first sexual revolution: lust and liberty in the 18th century
- L.A. Pedophile Bust Dismantles International Child Porn Ring
- Sex, Lies, and Hit Men!
- Hello, Im Attorney Gloria Allred
- My Daily Dives in the Dumpster
- A Question of Fairness
- Apples iPad and the Human Costs for Workers in China
- The Accused
- The Machine-Tooled Happyland
- The Devastating Costs of the Amazon Gold Rush
- The Teachings of Speaker Gingrich
- Victoria Jacksons Excellent Tea Party Adventure
- Love Me, Hate Me, Just Dont Ignore
- The Caging of America
- Everyone Is an Immigrant
- The Spys Kid
- Australian Open 2012: Victoria Azarenka crowned No1 after victory over Maria ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- Azarenka wins battle of the scream queens - Stuff.co.nz
- 5 Are Arrested in British Tabloid Scandal - New York Times
- Work on Italian cruise ship suspended, body found - TVNZ
- Gadgetry Rules at Macworld|iWorld 2012 - PCWorld (blog)
- I hope Azarenka keeps up her form over time - gulfnews.com
- Tiger Woods shoots 66 to share lead in Abu Dhabi - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Costa Concordia: Embarrassment as American Express promotes trip on doomed liner - Daily Mail
- Erin Brockovich Investigates Odd Student Illness in Upstate New York - The Atlantic
- British police arrest five in phone-hacking inquiry - Los Angeles Times
- Costa Concordia passengers sue Carnival - NDTV
- UK Phone-hacking: Sun journalists among 5 arrested - Zee News
- Woods grabs share of lead in Abu Dhabi - CNN
- Phone hacking: UK policeman, four tabloid staff arrested in payments probe - Vanguard
- An Elemental Final Pairing: Woods and Rock - New York Times
- Wisecracking Woods and McIlroy look like best buddies - Reuters
- Seventeenth body found on ship - Irish Times
- Olesen leads Abu Dhabi as Tiger lurks two shots back - Taipei Times
- Five arrested in UK tabloid investigation - Sydney Morning Herald
- Panetta concerned about doctor who helped in bin Laden raid - CNN
- Tiger Woods Shoots 66 To Share Lead In Abu Dhabi With Robert Rock - Huffington Post
- Arab League suspends Syria mission as violence rages - Financial Times
- Rescuers recover 17th body from stricken Costa Concordia as rough seas hamper ... - Daily Mail
- Wizard Woods shares lead with Briton Rock - Moneycontrol.com
- Dominance: Victoria Azarenka beats Maria Sharapova to win Australian Open ... - Yahoo! Sports (blog)
- Six Costa Concordia passengers reportedly sue for $460 million - Fox News
- Syrian opposition urges protests Sunday at Russian embassies - Ahram Online
- Azarenka takes Oz - Montreal Gazette (blog)
- Arab League halts observer mission due to violence - msnbc.com
- Secrets of the billionaire bankrolling Gingrich's shot at the White House - The Guardian
- Most of the World Wants More Bank Regulation
- Did Ron Paul Send His Racist Newsletters To Make Money?
- In the Top 1%, but of Taxpayers, Not Income ~~~ Tax Inequality
- Steve Rothaus' Gay South Florida
- Arctic ice melt lifts hopes for Russian maritime trade
- Texas Environmental Group Blasts Alleged 'river Of Blood' Flowing From Dallas Meat-packing Plant |...
- California Supreme Court Could Make Game-Changing Decision on Marijuana Policy
- Government to triple HAMP payments for principal reductions
- Ariz. woman answers mother's hope for new kidney
- Facebook IPO near? - CBS News
- Word Cloud: Readers Tell Us One Word That Comes to Mind to Describe Mitt Romney - The Daily Beast
- Sarah Palin's Facebook: 'Reagan Would Be Ashamed' Of 'Stalin-esque' GOP 'Cannibal' Tactics | Mediaite
- The Dawn of the Electric Highway
- Too much Government interference
- ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals Honors Fallen Soldiers as Co-Title Sponsor of Destin 50 Beach Ultra...
- Saturday Reads Around the Internets - OMG Mitt Made Sense
- Who’s Winning The Ex-Reagan Staffers Vote?
- Pre-human fossils viewed as 'game-changer' for evolution
- They say I'm 'going too fast' with my boyfriend
- Readers and their beloved Saabs
- Mexico: A neighbor making strides
- FDA may legalize pot medicine, but only for Big Pharma
- 'Angry Brides' Takes on India's Dowry Culture - India Real Time - WSJ
- North Carolina GOP Lawmaker Calls For Bringing Back Public Hangings, Starting With Abortion Providers
- EPA Supplies Drinking Water to Fracking Victims
- Wellness & Travel: 2012-2020 Forecast - PR.com
- Mom says 11-year-old boy with gun on MAX harassed her
- Bible-thumping on Bourbon Street at night barred by ordinance
- A Team Of Divers Seem To Have Discovered A 'UFO' At The Bottom Of The Baltic Sea - Business Insider
- 10 Top-Notch Daily Newts! ~~~ Of Dinosaurs And Tree Sloths
- Arab League Suspends Its Monitoring in Syria
- Gov. Rick Scott Softens His Approach to Politics
- In Davos, Europe Is Pressed for Debt Crisis Solution
- A Rally for Putin, Enthusiasm Optional
- Twitter Is a Critical Tool in Republican Campaigns
- So Youre Priced Out. Now What?
- Straight Sets: Azarenka Wins Australian Women's Title, Claims No. 1 Ranking
- Greece Inches Toward Deal in Talks With Its Creditors
- Azarenka Routs Sharapova to Win Australian Title
- Early Patriots Were a Comical Traveling Sideshow
- No More Nice Guys: Fans Love Nuclear Newt
- Hudson River Park, After Early Success, Faces New Challenges
- On Religion: Cultural Conflicts, Playing Out on the Football Field
- Medicare Looms Over Congressional Races
- Obamas Plan to Control College Costs Gets Mixed Reviews
- News Analysis: Seized Pirates in Legal Limbo, With No Formula for Trials
- Close Ties to Goldman Enrich Romneys Public and Private Lives
- The Saturday Profile: In South Africa, Mazibuko Is Democratic Alliances New Face
- Latin America Sees Own Past in Wests Economic Crises
- Rabbis Followers Say Money Given to Grimms House Race Broke the Law
- On Soccer: A Goalie Should Never Dance With a Moose
- Haditha Massacre Case
- The Welsh Economy Slips, but London Cushions the Fall
- Wildlife Activists Follow Lone Wolfs Trek Into California
- Kelly Says Anti-Muslim Film Shouldnt Have Been Shown
- Kevin H. White, 82, Boston Mayor During Busing Crisis, Dies
- Heat 99, Knicks 89: Carmelo Anthony Sits Out Knicks Loss to Heat
- When Twitter Blocks Tweets, Its #Outrage
- DealBook: Davos, in the Style of Occupy Wall Street
- Obamas Theme of U.S. Resilience Finds Support in New Book
- SPJ: Escape From the Ivory Tower, Haskell From 1990 to 2011
- Show HN: A smarter alarm clock.
- Just another PHP hacker
- UX: Pinterest style vs. list style
- Why Software Development Estimations Are Regularly Off
- The Experiment Fund, Harvard's First VC Firm
- Paulo Coelho advertises on Pirate Bay front page
- The Case for the /usr Merge
- Richard Wolff: Replace Capitalism
- Why I Wish Google Circles Were Reversed
- ETAOIN SHRDLU
- Show HN:What does your name look like?
- Separating Data from Puppet Code
- Setting up a VM for Raspberry Pi Development using VirtualBox
- To Pivot or Not to Pivot
- OpenCV Washing-up Detector
- Origin of the term driver in computer science
- AT&T discover Jim Henson's 1963 Robot film
- An artist's love letter to the internet.
- Show HN: My (hopefully) viral weekend project - TrickedOutTimeline
- A better way of validating an email address
- Former Apple Exec goes to JC Penney and slashes prices by 40%
- Visualized Git practices for team: branch, merge, rebase
- 'Super Wi-Fi' Blankets First County in U.S.
- 11 Disappointments About He-Man, In Retrospect
- Megaupload - Burning the Library of Alexandria
- Copyright Industry Calls For Broad Search Engine Censorship
- Countries and coffee consumption
- Why does that QR Code go to justinsomnia.org?
- A Private PaaS with Mongrel2 and ZeroMQ
- Super Wi-Fi Isn't Really Wi-Fi
- Ask Slashdot: Money-Making Home-Based Tech Skills?
- Stealing Smartphone Crypto Keys Using Radio Waves
- Google+ Officially Open To Teens
- Monty Python Crew To Reunite For Movie
- Deathmatch On Mars: an Interview With Warren Ellis
- New Privacy Laws Could Boost EU Cloud Industry
- iPhone 4S's Siri Is a Bandwidth Guzzler
- Android Malware May Have Infected 5 Million Users
- Sea Water Could Cause Uranium Pollution From Nuclear Fuel Rods
- How Allan Scherr Hacked Around the First Computer Password
- January 28 is Data Privacy Day
- Mars-Bound Probe Serves As Radiation Guinea Pig
- USPTO Declares Invalid Third of Three Critical Rambus Patents
- White House Chief Technology Officer Steps Down
- DARPA Funding a $50 Drone-Droppable Spy Computer
- North Star May Be Wasting Away
- Flaw In YouTube Takedown Process Exposed
- When Viruses Infect Worms
- The ACTA Fight Returns: What Is At Stake & What You Can Do
- Bill Gates Gives $750M To AIDS Fund
- FBI Building App To Scrape Social Media
- Russian Rocket Fleet Grounded Again
- Mars Rover Opportunity Turns 8
- ReDigi Defends Used Digital Music Market
- Man Who Downloaded Bomb Recipes Jailed For 2 Years
- AT&T Threatening To Raise Rates After Merger Failure
- America's Future Is In Software, Not Hardware
- Iwata Confirms Nintendo Network, New Wii U Controller Functions
- Close Approach By Asteroid 2012 BX34
- Mini collapsing traffic cone from 3D printer
- MPAA's number two admits industry "not comfortable" with the Internet
- More cracks in YouTube's takedown process reveal how media giants and corporations get to claim copyright...
- Approximating the Hilbert curve with 3D printers
- WSJ's partisan approach to climate change vs. science
- Using bundles of PVC pipes to make motion-blurred sculptures
- Lego Moleskine notebooks
- Twitter, partnering with Chillingeffects.org, publishes a year's worth of DMCA takedown notices (all 4,410...
- Nada Surf - "Waiting For Something" (MP3 download)
- EFF: "What Does Twitters Country-by-Country Takedown System Mean for Freedom of Expression?"
- Best practices for fair use in libraries
- Video for "Brothers," by The War on Drugs
- Trailer for Ethos: the truth about the U.S. Government and its corrupt system
- Klaus Schulze, live Moog madness from 1977
- Here's the utterly inconsequential recording that resulted in NZ PM John Key ordering raids on the free press
- LA airport security scare caused by TSA mistaking insulin pump for gun
- Those racist, crazy 1990s Ron Paul newsletters? He signed off on every single one, associates say
- The Great Hall of Hams
- Art Spiegelman exhibition in Angouleme, France
- Anti-aging mouthpiece
- RePress: a WordPress plugin for proxying around national firewalls
- FBI to increase monitoring of Twitter and Facebook, seeks help building new surveillance app
- Hubble Space Telescope power interface console on eBay
- Did NYPD police chief violate code of conduct by lying about Islamophobic video?
- A lovely photo of a plastic bag
- Earth station satellite facility home for sale
- Top RBS bankster's compensation in visual context
- Newt Gingrich's pro-medical marijuana letter to Journal of the American Medical Ass'n., 1982
- Documentary about the Langley Schools Music Project
- Richard Branson: Its time to end the failed war on drugs
- Christian leader condemns new Star Wars MMO because it allows gay relationships -- forgetting, of course,...
- Massachusetts schools celebrated No Name Calling Day, which played hell with attendance rosters, statistics...
- Wisconsin's National Mustard Museum gets last-minute reprieve, will not have to shut down. In related news,...
- Student grows his hair long to donate it to cancer survivor. School: "You're suspended"
- A history of men's hairstyles
- Lucky little Lu hit 52
- 11 year-old, super tough guy-in-training, picks on woman with baby stroller. Has to pull his gun to make...
- Legislature considering bill to allow parents to fire teachers if they don't give their little snowflakes...
- Theme: Me and My Shadow (LGN)
- Yet another example that Canada is cool: Dwarf-tossing event to take place, despite objections from...
- Random stuff exploding in a microwave oven. Don't try this at home
- Libyans face tough challenges in building a new nation, thanks in part to a crazy, wild-eyed scientist...
- 1500 live turtles found in luggage at Indonesian airport. Security officials wary of yet another...
- Gemma the cat undergoes surgery to remove a huge tumor from her stomach - which turned out to be a hairball...
- In this era of civil unrest, divisive politics, and polarizing opinions, it's nice to know firemen will...
- In today's episode of "This Should End Well": Syrian rebels capture 7 Iranians, including 5...
- If subby ever decides to go into stand-up. The last four weeks of online dating has given him enough...
- Huffington Post once again tests their readers' off-beat IQ, with a link to the Fark Weird News Quiz (the...
- In 40 years, people will flock to the palm-fringed beaches of England
- That's one small block for LEGO man, one giant block for LEGO-kind
- School changes mascot back to original, non-PC Indian. "It's hard to cheer for a lighthouse"
- Researchers observe how a new virus evolves and how diseases can quickly gain dangerous mutations....
- Canadian orange juice banned in U.S. What's next, Mexican maple syrup?
- A dying child, a rescued dog... Damn, it's dusty in here tonight
- How Amazon Could Split Netflix and iTunes to Win Streaming Video
- Theophilus London Brings His Unique Style to Sundance
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 28
- Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry Documents Artist's Social Media Dissent
- SEC Goes After Online Trading Firms That Unwittingly Helped Latvian Hacker
- Apple's New iBooks Won't School College Bookstores Any Time Soon
- Solar-Storm-Fueled Auroras Make for Awesome Backyard Photography
- Twitter Censorship Move Sparks Backlash: Is it Justified?
- Simulate Daylight to Combat SAD
- Pentagon Confused By Its Own 'Subs vs. Terrorists' Plan
- Microsoft Kinect Could Make Its Way to Laptops
- Lark Wristband Reveals the Best Lifestyle Choices For a Good Night's Sleep
- You Aren't Tough. These Guys Are Tough
- Documentary Meaning of Robots Unearths Droid-Porn Creator's Gadgets
- Game|Life Podcast: Are Used Games Doomed to Extinction?
- Galaxy Formation On a Benchtop
- Palms Down: Mobile Hardware Guru Jon Rubinstein Leaves HP
- Why Popcorn Smells Like a Bearcat?s Butt
- HTML5 Video on the Web Today
- Vulcan's View 7: Volcanoes Seen From Space
- An Intimate Look at Egypt's Youth in Ongoing Revolution
- Stone Age Social Networks May Have Resembled Ours
- More Evidence Supports Barefoot Running
- Blind Motocross Rider Aims for the Record Books
- Survival Flick The Grey Is a Tear-Jerker for Tough Guys
- HBO's Luck Dives Deep Into Horse Racing
- For Newt, 'World War III' Is Just the Beginning
- America's Most Dangerous Mall: Going Shopping at the Pentagon
- The World's First Computer Password? It Was Useless Too
- Jan. 27, 1888: National Geographic Society Gets Going
- WATCH: National Kazoo Day Is Jan. 28
- Investigators Dig Into Iowa Lottery Mystery
- Foot Aid: Socks Sent To North Korea Via Balloons
- Topless Protest Broken Up At Davos Forum
- WATCH: Man Sets World Record For Eyebrow Raises
- A Big Bow For 314 Curtsies In Five Minutes
- A Mouse Dispensing Cash Machine
- Naked PETA Protestors Disguised AsCorpses 'Wouldn't be Caught Dead Wearing Animal Skins'
- Grandma's Corpse Found After 17 Years In Storage Unit
- Prosecutor Sues Ex-Girlfriend For Slamming Him On Boyfriend-Grading Website
- FBI: Foiled Electrocution Plot Was To Be Blamed On Wealthy Man's Cat
- Museum Will Show Off 18th Century Flatulence Cure (PHOTOS)
- Camel Makes Super Bowl Prediction
- Desperate Boyfriend Supposedly Offers $500 For Pre-Super Bowl Football Lessons
- Bomb Joke No Fun For FedEx Employee Charged With Threat Of Terrorism
- Topless Woman Stops Cars, Slaps Stranger
- Pastor Allegedly Throws Neighbor's Cat Off Bridge
- Bedbugs Found At The Ritz!
- Fight Or Flight? -- Town Fears Swarms Of Black Birds
- Doughnut Theft Costs $200 Fine For Criminal Justice Student Zack O'Dell
- WATCH: Bank Robber Shoots Himself In The Foot
- 10th President John Tyler's Grandsons Are Alive
- Dog Survives Being Stabbed 11 Times By Owner
- Convicted Castrator To Stand Trial For Child Porn Possession
- 6-Legged Lamb Born In Georgia
- Believe It: An Orangutan On Birth Control
- 'Alibi' Aftershave Designed To Hide Strip Club Smells
- 'Fraud' Psychic Peaches Teaches Victim To Fork Over $136,000: Cops
- S.C. Mayor Pulled Over For Speeding, Then Pulls Over Trooper
- Utah Boy Shot, Killed By Miniature Toy Cannon
- Department Of Housing And Urban Development Issues Report Just To Keep Name Out There
- Abusive Father Can't Wait To See The Art He's Inspiring His Kids To Create
- TV Listings: Piers Morgan: The Animated Adventure
- Australian Open Canceled As Tennis Balls Fall Off Bottom Of Earth Into The Sky
- American Voices: Oklahoma Bill Would Ban Use Of Fetuses In Food
- [video] Embarrassed Steven Chu Accidentally Calls Barack Obama Dad In Cabinet Meeting
- Statshot: What Are We Replacing?
- New Law Prohibits Kaleidoscoping While Driving
- Magazine: Are Bugs Mad At Us?
- Nation's Ninetysomethings Gear Up For Last Year Of Their Lives
- [audio] Bill's Friends From Work Calling Him 'William'
- Letters To The Editor: Grapes
- Nations Least-Appealing Puppies To Face Off In Puppy Bowl
- Infographic: Internet Against SOPA, PIPA
- [video] Football Fans Excited To Watch Patriots Or Giants Lose Super Super Bowl
- Time Traveler From The Year 1998 Warns Nation Not To Elect Newt Gingrich
- American Voices: Federal Employees Owe More Than $1 Billion In Taxes
- Scientists: 'Look, One-Third Of The Human Race Has To Die For Civilization To Be Sustainable, So How Do We...
- [audio] Virulent Strain Of Soy Flu Traced To Single Tofurky
- TV Listings: Project Runaway
- Jerry Sandusky: Ill Never Forget All The Things Joe Paterno Did For Me
- DALLAS, TXFor the first time in recorded history, the whacking-off hand gesture was used in reference to...
- DALLASFor the first time in recorded history, the whacking-off hand gesture was used in reference to...
- Coroner Levels Wobbly Examination Table With Piece Of Ear
- [video] Tyler Perry Expands His Fan Base With New Films About Sassy, Chinese Grandmother
- [audio] ExxonMobil Swears It's Going To Start Taxes Early This Year
- Romneymania Sweeps America
- American Voices: Obama's State Of The Union
- Twitter Crashes From Sheer Volume Of Clear, Insightful Comments On State Of The Union
- Obama Begins State Of The Union By Asking Congress To Imagine Newt Gingrich Standing Before Them
- Top 10 Ways to Avoid Fees and Get Free Money [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Restore a Discarded Bicycle [Weekend Project]
- Update Your Resume and Get a (Better) Job This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- PacApt Brings Arch Linux's Amazing Pacman Package Manager to Other Linux Distributions (Well, Sort Of)...
- Remains of the Day: Twitter's Censorship Announcement Includes a Way Out [For What It's Worth]
- This Weeks Most Popular Posts: January 21-27 [Highlights]
- Belvedere Updates, Can Now Automate Your Folders and Automatically Send Files to iTunes [Belvedere]
- Daily App Deals: Get Mobitee Golf Assistant for iOS for Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- SwitchMe Dual Boots Your Android with Multiple Profiles for Better Battery Life, Extra Privacy, and More...
- The Nerdist Way: A Self-Help Guide For Me (and Probably You) [Book Review]
- Tag Your Foursquare Check-Ins with #mom to Let 'Em Know You Got There Safely [Foursquare]
- Give Siri a Quick Command by Holding Your iPhone to Your Ear [Video]
- How to Know When You're Wrong (and What You Can Do About It) [Mind Hacks]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Paid Versus Open Source Software [Help Yourself]
- SOPA and PIPA Technical Issues Explained Simply in Infographic Form [Infographics]
- The Best Twitter Client for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- How Can I Release My Music Online So Music-Lovers Can Easily Find It? [Ask Lifehacker]
- What to Write Down During a Class Lecture [Note Taking]
- Camera Size Shows You How Bulky or Compact Digital Cameras Really Are [Cameras]
- Stand Up and Stretch Your Legs in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Use Google Alerts as an Identity Theft Personal Watchdog [Security]
- Add Keyboard Shortcuts to Netflix's Web Interface with a User Script [NetFlix]
- TextDropApp Edits Text Files in Your Dropbox Account [Dropbox]
- GNews Is an Unobtrusive Google News Notifier for Chrome [Chrome Extensions]
- Cook Instant Oatmeal in the Packet When You Don't Have a Bowl [Macgyver Tips]
- Use a Toilet Paper Roll and a Sandwich Bag to Protect Your Ties at Home or On The Road [Clever Uses]
- How to Stay Motivated and Avoid Slacking Off While Working From Home [Motivation]
- Get Your Ideas Out of Your Head and On Paper to Actually Make Progress Towards Your Goals [Productivity]
- Turn an Old GPS or Cell Phone Mount into a Suction Cup Camera Mount [DIY]
- Best Tax Preparation Tools? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- How I ended up using WebBrowser instead of a TextBlock in a Windows Phone application
- Cloud app functionality on Linux using Dropbox
- Graphic Design Trends in 2011
- How and why you can use wildcards for exclusions in Maven
- Implementing Windows Azure ACS with everyauth
- Windows 8 Server Pre-Beta: 5 Important Implications
- Amazon Announces AWS Storage Gateway
- KDE 4.8 released, wants to sashay its way into your computer
- Thymeleaf Spring-MVC Maven Archetype 1.0.0 Released
- Tutorial on Getting Started with Symfony Development on the Amazon Cloud
- Another Kind of Insurance Policy Network Forensics
- Create a Blog with JBoss Seam, Hibernate JPA and JSF then Deploy it to Tomcat in the Cloud Part II
- Storing a File in Database
- SQL Server Performance tuning - DBCC FLUSHPROCINDB Flush procedures of a particular database from cache
- JRuby at Square: A Report
- Analytics for Big Data Venturing with the Twitter UseCase
- On switching to Arch Linux
- Configuring nginx and uWSGI to Serve Django Projects
- A database utility class for PhoneGap
- Firefox 12 will feature long-awaited New Tab Page and Home Tab
- A Python on the Couch with Mr. Mark J Rees
- Custom Events in jQuery
- PHP and MongoDB web development beginners guide review
- Navigating Subdocuments with Solr
- FXML Stuffs (include and define)
- 7 Habits of Highly Excellent People
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs of Software Development
- PHP as a Scripting Language for C#
- What's New in HTML5 Media
- How To Remove Ads From Videos
- Key To My Heart Paperweight
- This Week at Neatorama
- What Are Fighting Games Missing? Pac-Man And Mega Man Of Course!
- Misty Mountains Cold Never Sounded So Good
- Remixing Alien Theme Song On A Commodore 64
- Could This Be The New Keyboard Cat?
- The Oatmeals Delightful Valentines Day Cards
- When Star Wars Meets Tank Girl
- 5 Doctor Who Episodes Based On Real Events
- 10 Science Holidays To Brighten Up Your Year
- 10 Absolutely Adorable Bugs
- Pillow That Lets You Feel Your Sweethearts Heartbeat through a Pillow
- Latin Just Got Deader: Botanists Turn Away from Latin Plant Names
- Battlefield 3 Case Mod
- Scratch-n-Sniff Jeans
- Home TARDIS Construction for Fun and Profit
- Chinese Soldiers Play a Game of Hot Potato with a Real Bomb
- 5 Crazy Ways People Amused Themselves Before Television
- The Salad Towers of China
- 2012 Best Picture Nominees Recast with Dogs
- The Best Place to Scratch on the Human Body
- Zombie Head Decanter
- Why We Chicken Out At The Last Minute
- Life Size Buster Sword
- 7 Great Movies That Take Place in Freezing Weather
- The Oldest Rainforest on Earth
- Woman Stayed in Car for a Week
- Save the Date Photobomb
- A Cats Eye View of Alien
- One Minute Fly
- 10 Secrets of the Vatican Exposed
- Starship Enterprise Coffee Table
- Valentines Day Cards For The Skyrim Addict In Your Life
- Thats A Pretty Sweet Samus Costume Youve Got There!
- Wat Destroy All Software Talks
- sam_storyteller : Avengers: Arms and the Man
- Understanding the bin, sbin, usr/bin , usr/sbin split
- Why are software development task estimations regularly off by a factor of 2-3? - Quora
- MURK AVENUE, I FOUND ICE CUBES 'GOOD DAY'
- 25 Things I Learned From Opening a Bookstore - jlsathre - Open Salon
- The Trouble With "Free"
- How I Develop Things and Why
- Home | Jekyll-Bootstrap
- Why Twitters new policy is helpful to free-speech advocates | technosociology
- Michael Wolfe's answer to Why are software development task estimations regularly off by a factor of 2-3? -...
- jQuery TextExt Plugin
- Mega-man: The fast, fabulous, and fraudulent life of Kim Dotcom
- My five favorite hidden features in Rails 3.2 | Plataforma Tecnologia Blog
- How to Make It on Craigslist
- The Great Disk Drive in the Sky: How Web giants store bigand we mean bigdata
- Useful CSS Snippets for Your Coding Arsenal
- Airbnb's Global Growth Infographic
- Untitled (http://mathpages.com/rr/rrtoc.htm)
- Heatmaps for your iOS app - Heatma.ps
- Amazon's Hit Man - BusinessWeek
- Most hipster thing I've seen all week on Twitpic
- n+1: 5.4
- Fraser Speirs - Blog - On MyiPad
- iconSweets 2 Even more free icons by Yummygum
- How to Build a (Nearly) Hack-Proof Password System with LastPass and a Thumb Drive
- How I Learned Enough Ruby On Rails In 12 Weeks To Launch Freelancify
- Agile Backlogs. Sigh.
- Liam Neeson Tops Box Office, But Katherine Heigl Remains Relevant [Box Office]
- Buy Barack Obama's Old Chrysler [Deals]
- Are Unborn Donkeys Worth More Than Live Scorpions? [Gross]
- Twitter Blackout Protest Means Fewer Tweets About Brunch [Twitter]
- Please Welcome Our Third Weekend Audition: Louis Peitzman [Announcements]
- Barista Uprise: Starbucks Is 'Not The Company I Thought It Was,' Says Entitled Coffee Drone [Starbucks]
- 'Sucks Cuz I Used to Like It' and Other Things Gawker Made You Feel This Week [Tail Of Mears]
- Google Resorts to Shamelessly Whoring Out Brad Pitt for Google Plus [Social Networks]
- I Can't Stop Staring at Cyber Woman With Corn [Corn]
- Armed Forces Return to DEFCON One as Blow Job Movie Gets New Feminist Icon [Lovelace]
- Here's a Young Jon Stewart, Moshing at a Dead Kennedys Show [The Daily Show]
- President John Tyler's Grandson is Still Alive and Has Delightful Political Opinions [Presidents]
- These Are the World's Worst Roommate Stories [Horror Stories]
- Behold, the Most Obnoxious Christmas Letter Ever [The Rich]
- New York's New Gay Disco Can't Even Spell Its Own Name Right [Mistakes]
- Check Out Rick Perry's Fancy New Killing Machine [Guns]
- Intrepid Blogger Determines Ice Cube's 'Good Day': January 20, 1992 [Video]
- Sitting on Quarterback Sex Assault Story, Yale Daily News Considered Seeking a Private Jet for Witt [Yale]
- UFC President Warns Anonymous: 'You're Gonna Get Osama bin Laden-ed' [Video]
- Meat Magazine Compares the Humane Society to Hitler [Journalismism]
- Ron Paul Knew All About His Beloved Racist Newsletters [Ron Paul]
- Jersey Shore: The Wonderful Wizard of Ass [Video]
- Courtney Sheber Is America's Hottest College Girl: A Review [Models]
- Now You Can Buy Guns on the Online Underground Marketplace [Digital Underground]
- Some Ideas for Saving Newt Gingrich's Collapsing Florida Campaign [Video]
- The Harrowing Before-and-After Photos of Two Years in Solitary [Jail]
- Going Back in Time at Manhattan's New Gay Disco [Party Crash]
- A Hedge Fund Manager's Bizarre, Lengthy Response to a Declined Second Date [Crazy Emails]
- Let's Let All the Old People Out of Jail [Ideas]
- Bizarre Slave-Ship Spot Is an Early Contender for Best/Worst Campaign Ad of 2012 [Campaign Ads]
|A Little Bit of Luck|
|GOP race-baiting masks class warfare|
|At Davos, Why Is No One Talking About the Poor?|
|January 28, 2012: Weekend|
|In 'Money Shot,' Poet Armantrout Reacts to...|
|Brownwashing: Why Green Consumers Buy Brown Things|
|'Barefoot Bandit' sentenced to 6 1/2 years|
|On This Day: Paris Peace Accords Signed, Ending...|
|Do Sanctions Work?|
|Lego man in space moves the Web (The Upshot)|
|Mitt Romney has edge among Florida's Republican...|
|The Michael Mann Interview, Part 2: His work in...|
|Network to Reduce Drugs Dependency in South India|
|Sasha Frere-Jones: Lana Del Rey’s image...|
|Emails Show How 'Fast and Furious' Ambush News...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Bloggers Email Marketing Resource Kit: Dont...|
|Take a Presidential Cruise in Obamas...|
|Almost Cast: Who Lost Iconic Roles?|
|Twitter Is a Critical Tool in Republican Campaigns|
|Heres Video Reminder of Why Politicians Should...|
|Weekly Address: Presidents Blueprint Includes...|
|Another Check on the Campaign's Truthiness|
|Romney Opens Up Big Lead|
|McCain Sees Anti-Mormonism in Romney's S.C. Loss|
|President Obama calls for an end to 'gridlock...|
|Why Newt Supporters Think He's Electable|
wall street j.
|Spanair Shutdown Sparks Disruptions|
|Jobs Report in Focus in Coming Week|
|Maximize Your Upromise Rewards|
|Sleep No More: Theater as Social Experiment?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Congressional Judgment: Built to Lapse?|
|Like Fracking? You'll Love 'Super Fracking'|
|Jon Rubinstein, Force Behind TouchPad, WebOS,...|
|Why Skimping On Sleep And Working Overtime Is...|
|Ready for the End of Volatility? We've gotten...|
|To Pivot or Not to Pivot|
|Macworld finds its footing as a "hardcore...|
|Netflix Engineer Daniel Jacobson: The API at...|
|Viral Infographic: Apple's Cash Pile Explained...|
|Publishing News: Ereader ownership doubles, again|
|API Hackday Comes to Austin This February|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|The Best Android Apps You Missed This Week (GOOG)|
|South Korea Sends Sock Balloons to North Korea|
|Week in Apple: Lion Server at home, iPhones in...|
|6 Standout Apps Worth Downloading This Week|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Macworld 2012: Autodesk Inventor Fusion for Mac...|
|Technology and Philanthropy Merge at Davos|
|Infographic: Apple’s cash explained|
|Tech History Today 120|
|In Depth: Which cloud services are right for you?|
|How To Bring A Bike On The New York City Subway|
|Super. California votes to mandate more...|
yahoo odd news
|Video: Shetland pony on the loose in California...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Move Over, Pajama Jeans: Dress-Pant Sweatpants...|
|Scandal at the Royal Ballet|
|The 6 Most Terrifying Features of Japanese Toilets|
|Helicopter Moves Tent|
|A Horribly Awesome Twitter Recruiting Video|
|News Feed History of the World: January 2012|
|Brits look like Steven Gerrard or Lorraine Kelly|
|Trollstigen (Trolls path)|
|Saturday Rewind: Answering Your Phone In Class...|
|Liam Neeson Takes On Katherine Heigl And Sam...|
|Security Knocks Down Star Instead Of Fan|
|GIF: This Is Why the Internet Exists|
|Near-Extinct Monkeys Found in Colombian Park|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|The Suns still blasting out flares BIG ones|
|Next Up in Nuclear: Small Modular Reactors|
|Giant Papercraft Trojan Horse|
|Odds, Ends, Edujobs!|
|The Ultimate Mel Brooks Movies Quiz|
|Fetal Armor: How the Placenta Shapes Brain...|
|First quantum jiggles detected in solid object|
|Digilent Design Contest|
|Weekend Links: The Ghost Boat Has Finally Come...|
|Portal turrets channel The Nightmare Before...|
|Taking the daily grind out of public schools|
|Sun Staff Among Five Men Arrested|
|Possible new treatment for Rett Syndrome|
|Otto Julius Zobel|
|This Week in the Future, January 23-27, 2012|
|Loving My Indian Wife|
|Why The Graphic Novel Will Save Business...|
|Rob Walker: Santorum's Tragic Sweater Vest|
|Limiting The Visibility Of WordPress Posts Via...|
|Gymbot - social robot personal trainer|
|Malika Favre Takes On the Kama Sutra for Penguin|
|Marina Bay Sands Skypark BASE Jump|
|Are You Participating in Todays Anti-Censorship...|
|Billboard House: Reclaiming Sky-High Commercial...|
|Links for 2012-01-27 [del.icio.us]|
|The Reece School / Platt Byard Dovell White...|
|Amazing Verbal Pacing Trick|
|Colorful Answers by Leatrice Eiseman to...|
|One with the Sea|
|EELS Projection Mapping Multiplayer Game|
|How to Deal with Difficult People and Have...|
|Workspace of the Week: Composed calm|
|Internet Criticism Pushes China to Act on...|
|Creating Silence from Chaos|
|Caffeine Alters Estrogen Levels in Younger Women|
|Reader Recipe: Healthy Layered Greek Yogurt Dip|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Muldoon kicks off AICN SHORTS|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Hunter - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Hugo and The Artist Top Oscar...|
|Sony Will Sneak Peek Parts of The Amazing...|
|Watch: Funny 'Sh*t People Say' at the Sundance...|
|'Basketball Wives' -- Police Report Filed After...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Liam Neeson Tops Box Office, But Katherine...|
|Channing Tatum Talks Stripping, Magic Mike...|
|Shut Up, Dude: This Weeks Best And Worst Comments|
|Rihanna's Tattoos: From Stars To 'Thug Life'|
|Rev. Jesse Jackson Hints At Protest Over Grammy...|
|When David Lee Roth talks, it's 'A Different...|
the big picture
|2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games|
|Race into the cold|
|New York Photos of the Week January 21 January 27|
|Saturday, 28 Jan 2012|
|Pictures of the Day: Syria and Elsewhere|
|The Periodic Table of Typefaces creativebits|
|Theo de Witte - varken|
|sunken dreams II.|
|Comic for January 28, 2012|
|The honest broker|
|Bay of Fundy extreme tides time lapse|
|The Clip Report: An eBook on the Future of...|
|Make Better Video|
|Letters to the President #1104: 'So who gets...|
|Why I love PandoDaily, new media company...|
|Efficiency over growth (and jobs)|
|Posts from 01/28|
|Military families could use a break|
|Biden Prediction: Dems Will Retake House|
|Its time to stop PROTECT IP|
|Acers An American Business|
|The TV Business Keeps Getting Stronger !|
|Live blogging Politics of the Internet|
|Dirt: proof you left the house.|
|On Twitter's new filtering|
|To All NYC Gift Fair Buyers|
|Unmanned and computer-controlled drones, with...|
|Race to Nowhere|