- Dear internet, I'm a 26 year old lady who's been developing a science-based, 100% dragon MMO for the last...
- TIL the U.S. is the second most underrepresented democracy
- Dream Theater - Octavarium (Just wondering how many DT fans are on here?)
- How it should be done (and the reason I'll stop pirating)
- Good Dog Greg doesn't care.
- Dutch ISPs Refuse To Block The Pirate Bay
- A message from Shawshank
- How I imagine Christians feel about the Bible...
- Nomads hunting with Golden Eagles in Western Mongolia.
- Djokovic tries to give shirt to a girl in the crowd. Lady snatches it. - from the end of amazing Australian...
- There is always one costume that makes everyone else look bad
- Unimpressed Star
- TIL why the past three generations of my family have been atheist.
- I didn't even realise he was missing until I heard a confused meow.
- I remember using to wonder this as a kid myself
- Girl lives and functions with only half her brain.
- This blew my mind.
- Reddit, meet my daughter.
- My parents have the WORST taste in movies.
- I love it when girls do this
- I was out with a guy who did this last night
- What is the closest we've ever come to a real life Bond villain? Has there ever been a megalomaniac...
- He does this every time I leave for work, and it breaks my heart. Every. Time.
- Hardy, self-copying clusters of a synapse protein are an essential ingredient for the formation of...
- My keyboard was really filthy, so I gave that bitch a wash. How did I do?
- Careful of these steam phishing/hacking attempts
- I believe this belongs here
- Stanford students discover that native ants use chemical weapon to turn back invading Argentine ants
- Le Come...
- Sunrise or sunset?
- Photo: Jon Stewart Moshing To Dead Kennedys In The 80s.
- Canadian Lego Man Goes to Space
- What do my fellow First Chimers think?
- Android App Version 1.3.1 Feature: Popular Chimes Section
- Attachment turns wheelchair into car
- Adorable 'The Artist' Gang Reacts to Multiple Oscar Nominations
- WSJ reports Facebook could file for an IPO as early as Wednesday, source says - @wsjbreakingnews
- I'm Crumb Forklen. What's Your Panem Name?
- BBC Davos Debate on Capitalism
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Jersey Shore Recap: Surprises, Strippers, Catfights and Getting Vinny Back
- Oxbow Sunrise
- Enrich Yourself; reporting in
- How should you wash your hands?
- To Anaconda going for a walk in town is pleasing!
- Selling out?
- I participated in an eye-opening "Refugee Run" simulation today.
- What goes on inside a kiln in ACTION!!!
- Australia Day
- "Underworld: Awakening" in 3D
- Neighborhood Flowers - Signs of Springs in SCV
- What's your Blues Name?
- Davos: It's time for women to rise up, urges Desmond Tutu
- Momofuku Noodle Bar
- Gardens & Flowers
- The Murph Minute-Something Is Missing
- The Rock training at the fitness
- So, what do "I" like about chime.in?
- Can men REALLY tell when a woman's having her period just by listening to her voice?
- Bill in Colorado legislature puts state-testing call in parents' hands without penalizing schools
- Bacteria colors your poop to diagnose what ails you
- Moyers: How the Banks Have Rewritten Our Economy's Rules
- Photos, Videos, and other info on the brutal crackdown of #OccupyOakland on #J28
- HP's Jon Rubinstein Leaves The Company, webOS Dies A Little More
- My sister says I should cut off my daughter because she's a porn star.
- Note to Startups: If youre going to steal from others well, just dont steal from others
- Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.
- Kylie Minogue reworked orchestral version of Finer Feelings at Abbey Road
- God Bless America Red-Band Trailer: Death to Selfish, Arrogant Scum! | /Film
- Rick Santorums daughter Bella is hospitalized; candidate cancels Sunday morning campaign plans
- If the retirement age continues to go up, the retirement age will need to continue to go up
- Mayor Quans Police (again) Meet Occupy Oakland with Flashbangs, rubber bullets, tear gas
- Anonymous Retaliates, Exposes information on Oakland officials
- Babysitter Mabinty Williams Charged With Poisoning 4-Month-Old With Wash Detergent
- Zhangjiajie, China (Pic)
- Sleeping With Pets (Pic)
- Minister: 'Sweden needs the American dream'
- The Occupy Movement And Those That Would Love It To Death
- Union members, Occupiers protest in Super Bowl Village
- Pardoned Mississippi murderer drops out of sight
- Apple hit by boycott call over worker abuses in China
- Another Year, Another Bum Batch of Oscar Nominations
- Think of What That Presidential Campaign Money Could Do
- 'Prankster's' Racial Slur Found in Minecraft Won't Be Removed til Next Update
- The Yin and the Yang of Corporate Innovation
- Actress' claim to be gay by choice riles activists
- The Most Terrible Polar Exploration Ever: Douglas Mawsons Antarctic Journey
- You Eat That?
- U.N. Chief Makes Bold Statement On Gay Rights
- Florida Governor Holds Back On Candidate Endorsements
- Newt Gingrich Defends Plan For Moon Colony
- Oakland Police Fire Tear Gas, Arrest 300 Protesters In Turbulent Day
- Gingrich Unleashes Barrage Of Attacks On Romney
- Mitt Romney Holds Strong Lead In Florida Polls
- Gingrich: Romney 'Carpet Bombing' Opponents
- Fox News Host Calls GOP Debates 'Stupid'
- Djokovic Scores Win In Epic Final
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Gingrich Baffles Voters With Contradictory Claims
- Former Italian President Dies
- Palin Calls Criticism Of Gingrich 'Stalin-Esque'
- As Gingrich Fades In Florida, February Once Again Looks Tough
- Yemen President In U.S. For Medical Treatment, Official Says
- Santorum Cancels Events To Be With Hospitalized Daughter
- Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.
- Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster 26 Years Later
- Herman Cain Endorses Gingrich
- Police Use Tear Gas On Occupy Oakland Protesters
- WATCH: Gingrich Campaign Spars With Romney Surrogates
- Occupy The Super Bowl
- Romney Takes Matters Into His Own Hands
- St. Louis Hosts Big Parade For Iraq Veterans
- Pro-Newt Rap Song Plays At Florida Rally
- 'Reckless' Leaks Threaten Rape Probe Of NYPD Commissioner's Son
- Bachmann Tied Up In Tea Party Lawsuit
- GOP Establishment 'Terrified' By Newt
- If Elected, Romney Would Rank Among Richest Presidents Ever
- NBC Demands Mitt Romney Remove Ad Featuring Tom Brokaw
- First Puppy Point of View
- May I have your attention please.
- Sundays and Cybele
- The Gift and the Curse
- Through a blurry electronic prism.
- Wrestling promo botches
- Dicken feat. Milah & Korben performing Depeche Mode covers
- The Nomad's Ger
- Sarah and the Seed
- You Can Be Anyone This Time Around
- PRINT "Donkey loses!"
- Nyan nyan nyan
- Yet another Bohemian Rhapsody cover.
- Benny Anderssons orkester p svt.se
- Historical Travel Menus From Northwestern's Transportation Library
- "If someone comes in and says they read a little of everything, they want the romance section."
- Black Panther in Africa.
- R.I.P Clare Fischer
- South Korea's Pop Wave
- The making of Habibi
- The Gift
- Read twice, pass to your left.
- The Pojman Pocket Protector Collection
- break Elmore's rules
- Nice catch!
- Another American Abducted in Somalia
- The subject came down out of the tree and explained to the officers he found it entertaining to sing from a...
- Let the Robot Drive
- The Longform Guide to Saturday Night Live
- Keith Haring: An Intimate Conversation
- Con Artist Starred in Sting That Cost Google Millions
- Bad, Bad Lori Arnold
- The first sexual revolution: lust and liberty in the 18th century
- L.A. Pedophile Bust Dismantles International Child Porn Ring
- Sex, Lies, and Hit Men!
- Hello, Im Attorney Gloria Allred
- My Daily Dives in the Dumpster
- A Question of Fairness
- Apples iPad and the Human Costs for Workers in China
- The Accused
- The Machine-Tooled Happyland
- The Devastating Costs of the Amazon Gold Rush
- The Teachings of Speaker Gingrich
- Victoria Jacksons Excellent Tea Party Adventure
- The Spys Kid
- Rick Santorum cancels Sunday campaign plans to be with ill daughter Bella - Washington Post (blog)
- Costa Concordia will take 10 months to be removed - Telegraph.co.uk
- Djokovic Beats Nadal in Epic Five Set Match at Australian Open: Fan Reaction - Yahoo! Sports
- Cops fire tear gas at Oakland protesters - London Free Press
- Australian Open: Novak Djokovic retains title after edging Rafa Nadal in thriller - Scottish Daily Record
- At Least 9 Dead in Crashes on I-75 in Florida - ABC News (blog)
- EU embargo on Iran could affect fuel prices in Slovakia - Tehran Times
- Police fire tear gas at Oakland protesters, 200 arrested - Toronto Sun
- Mitt Romney roars into double-digit lead in Florida: polls - Economic Times
- Djokovic does his best Hulk impression as records tumble - ESPN.co.uk
- Etta James' Funeral: Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder Pay Tribute - ABC News (blog)
- Novak Djokovic wins epic thriller over Rafael Nadal - Herald Sun
- Novak Djokovic Throws Shirt To Young Fan But It's Stolen After Win Over Rafael ... - Huffington Post
- Djokovic closes in on sporting immortality - Sydney Morning Herald
- Romney roars into double-digit lead in Florida: polls - AFP
- Gingrich Invoking Reagan, Implausibly - New York Times
- Australian Open final longest in major history - SI.com
- Gingrich Says Strong Florida Finish Needed to Save Campaign - BusinessWeek
- At least 9 dead in crashes on Florida highway amid heavy smoke - Fox News
- Santorum cancels trip to Fla. while daughter ill - The Associated Press
- Irsay denies Manning decision was made weeks ago - CBSSports.com (blog)
- Rock edges out Tiger for shock win - Mirror.co.uk
- Homeless whiz kid gets new home - New York Daily News
- Djoker has the trump card as marathon men's final crowns a record Open - Brisbane Times
- Police: At least 9 dead in Florida in multiple crashes - CNN International
- Costa Concordia: underwater footage shows divers' inspection - Telegraph.co.uk
- Syrian Forces Battle in Damascus Suburbs to Oust Rebel Fighters - BusinessWeek
- Tiger Woods on the right path - ESPN
- Novak Djokovic beats Rafael Nadal to win Australian Open - Times of India
- Mitt Romney roars into double-digit lead in Florida: polls - The Province
- Ron Paul says airport security 'shouldn't be' federal government responsibility - The Hill's Transportation...
- Air Force Inviting Public Comment on F-35 Proposal
- Virus mutations shows natural selection theory at its best
- Burt Rutan on Schooling the Rogues | Watts Up With That?
- "Because Of Hitchens And Dawkins, Atheists Have Become Known As A Destructive Force" - Dismayed...
- Herman Cain Endorses Newt Gingrich
- Can Relationships Recover After One Person 'Cheats'?
- 8 industries China leads where the US used to
- Retraining roulette: New skills, no new job
- A Modern Pecora Commission ? | The Big Picture
- New Tennessee Map Cements GOP Dominance : Roll Call Politics
- Sacramento woman, 96, gives family the gift of planning her own peaceful death
- Nation of 65 Million Gets Lesson on Globalist Agenda
- Audit finds U.S. Defense Department unable to account for billions spent in Iraq between '04 and '07
- News Corp. Staff at The Sun Arrested as Police Probe Widens - Businessweek
- When Pseudoscience Kills
- Snowy owls soar south from Arctic in rare mass migration
- Thousands greet veterans at St. Louis parade
- Newt Gingrich akin to Joe McCarthy, says Dave Obey
- Emperor Palpatine: Obama's State of the Empire Speech
- Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames...
- Mitt and the White Horse Prophecy ~~~ A Literal Takeover of the U.S. Government
- Allen West: Obama, Dems need to ‘get the hell out of America’ | The Raw Story
- James Franco upsets students with new campus reality show 'Undergrads'
- McCain Warns on Citizens United Type Campaign Money: 'There Will be a Scandal'
- US Economy GDP on Recession Track
- Was the Star of Bethlehem a star, comet ... or miracle?
- The Shadows - Apache - YouTube
- Norquist: Republicans Will Impeach Obama If He Doesn't Extend Bush Tax Cuts | ThinkProgress
- Rick Santorum's daughter hospitalized
- Super Bowl Julian Edelman Gives Patriots 3-Way Contributor
- DealBook: Exxon Mobil to Sell Its Japanese Arm for $3.9 Billion
- The Caucus: Gingrich Presses Attack as Polls Show Romney Ahead
- Straight Sets: Djokovic Tops Nadal in Five Sets to Win Title
- Chinese Workers Are Reported Captured by Sudan Rebels
- For Giants, Quarterback and Coach Together in Excellence
- FiveThirtyEight: Advantage Romney in February, but Risks Abound
- The Man Behind Gingrichs Money
- The Calculations That Led Romney to the Warpath
- Scotty Bowers and His Sexual Tell-All of Old Hollywood
- The Bay Citizen: Bay Area Technology Professionals Cant Get Hired as Industry Moves On
- The Brilliant Weirdness of Die Antwoord
- Scraping the $40,000 Ceiling at New York City Private Schools
- Occupy Protesters and Police Clash in Oakland
- News Analysis: New Data Not So Sunny on U.S. Natural Gas Supply
- Stormy Seas Delay Fuel Recovery From Cruise Ship
- Wrestler Rulon Gardner Plots Comeback at London Olympics
- GPS Devices Are Being Used to Track Cars and Errant Spouses
- Athletes Struggle in Greece, Birthplace of Olympics
- Russian Liberals Weigh Alliance With Nationalists
- Barnes & Noble, Taking On Amazon in the Fight of Its Life
- Lens: Barton Silverman and Broadway Joe Namath's 'Leap'
- Sunday Routine | Steve Hindy: For Steve Hindy, Finding a Brew That Is True for Sundays
- The Bay Citizen: In San Francisco, a Push for Public Benches
- Delahunt Retreats on Project He Financed in Congress
- Its Not Me, Its You: How to End a Friendship
- Taliban Have Begun Talks With U.S., Former Taliban Aides Say
- Police Use Tear Gas on Occupy Oakland Protesters
- In Tucson, Finding a Game to Replace Spring Training
- The Caucus: Cain Endorses Gingrich for President
- Dutch ISPs Refuse To Block The Pirate Bay
- On General Purpose Super Computing and the History and Future of Parallelism
- Feedback from two hackathons I organized
- Ritalin Gone Wrong
- Simple Responsive Design Test Page - bookmarklet
- Single-block collision for MD5
- Super Wi-Fi Isn't Really Wi-Fi
- $270 Spark Linux tablet is powered by KDE Active Plasma
- Show HN: Log in to WordPress via QR code (fully functional plugin available)
- Is It Time to Say Goodbye to Barnes & Noble?
- Sorry, this blog post is not available in your country.
- Sweet numerology keyfob - John Rose
- ZooKeeper: Updating thousands of configuration files in under a second
- Why this new record label is giving away all its music for free
- Stanford profs from DB & Machine Learning class are founding a company Coursera
- What the Top 1% of Earners Majored In
- How GitHub Uses GitHub to Build GitHub
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Building AMovement
- Todos in the CLI like what.
- Notes on MongoDB, GridFS, sharding and deploying in the cloud
- Twitter Bots Create Surprising New Social Connections
- Voice Link
- Crate.io - an improv(ed|ing) Python Package index
- Angry Nerds: Copyright Theft Is Bad, When It Happens To People We Like
- Japan's NTT DoCoMo to request that Google reduces Android's data usage.
- CrowdIPR: IP and technology search
- CrowdIPR brings IP search services to the masses
- German hackers plan DIY space program
- Clojure is One Answer
- First quantum jiggles detected in solid object
- Indian Site Offers Reward For Googler Vandal
- How Will You React To Twitter's Regional Censorship Plan?
- Gates Paying Murdoch For System To Track U.S. Kids' School Progress
- New Spark Tablet To Come Loaded With KDE's Active Plasma Interface
- Facebook Expected To Go Public Next Week
- Copyright Industry Calls For Broad Search Engine Controls
- Ask Slashdot: Does Europe Have Better Magazines Than the US?
- Lunar Base Foe Romney Endorsed By Lunar Base Supporters
- Facebook, Washington State Sue Firm Over Clickjacking
- Some Windows 8 Laptops May Come With Built-In Kinect Sensors
- Don't Worry About Global Warming, Say 16 Scientists in the WSJ
- Study Finds Growing Up WIth Gadgets Has a Downside: Social Skill Impairment
- Aging U-2 Will Fight On Into the Next Decade
- Righthaven Redux — With a Difference
- Friday's Solar Flare Twice As Energetic As Monday's; Earth Safe
- Super Wi-Fi Isn't Really Wi-Fi
- Ask Slashdot: Money-Making Home-Based Tech Skills?
- Stealing Smartphone Crypto Keys Using Radio Waves
- Google+ Officially Open To Teens
- Monty Python Crew To Reunite For Movie
- Deathmatch On Mars: an Interview With Warren Ellis
- New Privacy Laws Could Boost EU Cloud Industry
- iPhone 4S's Siri Is a Bandwidth Guzzler
- Android Malware May Have Infected 5 Million Users
- Sea Water Could Cause Uranium Pollution From Nuclear Fuel Rods
- How Allan Scherr Hacked Around the First Computer Password
- January 28 is Data Privacy Day
- Mars-Bound Probe Serves As Radiation Guinea Pig
- USPTO Declares Invalid Third of Three Critical Rambus Patents
- White House Chief Technology Officer Steps Down
- HOWTO mix a grody-looking Alien Brain Hemorrhage cocktail
- Jeff Meadows' funny painted shoes
- Infographic: Hollywood's long war on technology
- Papercraft Viewmaster and Etch-a-Sketch
- Little Brother play, extended
- Space-age Lestoil ad
- Mini collapsing traffic cone from 3D printer
- MPAA's number two admits industry "not comfortable" with the Internet
- More cracks in YouTube's takedown process reveal how media giants and corporations get to claim copyright...
- Approximating the Hilbert curve with 3D printers
- WSJ's partisan approach to climate change vs. science
- Using bundles of PVC pipes to make motion-blurred sculptures
- Lego Moleskine notebooks
- Twitter, partnering with Chillingeffects.org, publishes a year's worth of DMCA takedown notices (all 4,410...
- Nada Surf - "Waiting For Something" (MP3 download)
- EFF: "What Does Twitters Country-by-Country Takedown System Mean for Freedom of Expression?"
- Best practices for fair use in libraries
- Video for "Brothers," by The War on Drugs
- Trailer for Ethos: the truth about the U.S. Government and its corrupt system
- Klaus Schulze, live Moog madness from 1977
- Here's the utterly inconsequential recording that resulted in NZ PM John Key ordering raids on the free press
- LA airport security scare caused by TSA mistaking insulin pump for gun
- Those racist, crazy 1990s Ron Paul newsletters? He signed off on every single one, associates say
- The Great Hall of Hams
- Art Spiegelman exhibition in Angouleme, France
- Anti-aging mouthpiece
- RePress: a WordPress plugin for proxying around national firewalls
- FBI to increase monitoring of Twitter and Facebook, seeks help building new surveillance app
- Hubble Space Telescope power interface console on eBay
- Did NYPD police chief violate code of conduct by lying about Islamophobic video?
- The coolest snow structures you will see today. Just chill and enjoy
- Pub landlord suspended for serving pints "too full" of beer
- "Teenagers not wired as whistleblowers." Well, to be fair, a good locker stuffing or swirlie can...
- You know it's a slow news day when the Los Angeles Times takes issue with the accuracy of Google's...
- Which would you rather have: a kiss or a hug? Why?
- CNN Asks "Who should be allowed to teach Yoga?" If their answer is anything other than "hot,...
- Photoshop this Tamborillero
- Boston to boost the attractiveness of public transportation by raising prices 40% and eliminating night and...
- A New York inmate proves that if you have enough time, you too can figure out how to use the IRS Tax Refund...
- Don't you hate it when you come home from jail just to find a burglar in your house?
- Mystery lottery winner knows he's won $14.3 million but doesn't want it. That's a lot of trips back to the...
- George Washington may have been America's first president, but was he nearly America's first zombie-in-chief?
- I had to decide to stop the doctors from feeding my dad tonight. Want to say if you Farkers have dads-bad...
- 55-year-old Florida man claiming Indian descent wears war paint, headdresses, and performs sacred dance...
- I'm afraid I'm gonna have to saw your arms off... wait a minute, are you just holding on to the can??
- Video of student dancing naked in nightclub paddling pool goes viral: "I'll bet she's regretting it...
- Remember: If you're out shooting in the desert, a 14-year-old on an ATV should not be treated as a moving...
- You have some sort of beef with a trucking company. Do you C) drive a flatbed truck though the company's...
- Maybe trying to arrest your fellow officer while he is at work wasn't the best plan
- Seattle woman attempts to marry 107 year old building. Says despite their differences, the marriage will...
- Photoshop this patented motorcar
- Dutch town with no roads, only waterways. So you'll need a Dutch boat with some sort of Dutch steering...
- Recently evicted woman tries breaking back into her apartment, bites cop on the hand. Isn't this how the...
- South Korean activists send valuable socks to Best Korea via giant hot air condom
- Bones Brigade Exposes Skateboarding's Golden Age
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 29
- How Amazon Could Split Netflix and iTunes to Win Streaming Video
- Theophilus London Brings His Unique Style to Sundance
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 28
- Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry Documents Artist's Social Media Dissent
- SEC Goes After Online Trading Firms That Unwittingly Helped Latvian Hacker
- Apple's New iBooks Won't School College Bookstores Any Time Soon
- Solar-Storm-Fueled Auroras Make for Awesome Backyard Photography
- Twitter Censorship Move Sparks Backlash: Is it Justified?
- Simulate Daylight to Combat SAD
- Pentagon Confused By Its Own 'Subs vs. Terrorists' Plan
- Microsoft Kinect Could Make Its Way to Laptops
- Commuter's Paradise
- Lark Wristband Reveals the Best Lifestyle Choices For a Good Night's Sleep
- You Aren't Tough. These Guys Are Tough
- Documentary Meaning of Robots Unearths Droid-Porn Creator's Gadgets
- Game|Life Podcast: Are Used Games Doomed to Extinction?
- Galaxy Formation On a Benchtop
- Palms Down: Mobile Hardware Guru Jon Rubinstein Leaves HP
- Why Popcorn Smells Like a Bearcat?s Butt
- HTML5 Video on the Web Today
- Vulcan's View 7: Volcanoes Seen From Space
- An Intimate Look at Egypt's Youth in Ongoing Revolution
- Stone Age Social Networks May Have Resembled Ours
- More Evidence Supports Barefoot Running
- Blind Motocross Rider Aims for the Record Books
- Survival Flick The Grey Is a Tear-Jerker for Tough Guys
- HBO's Luck Dives Deep Into Horse Racing
- For Newt, 'World War III' Is Just the Beginning
- Students Find Man Stuck For Days In Rio Grande Mud
- WATCH: National Kazoo Day Is Jan. 28
- Investigators Dig Into Iowa Lottery Mystery
- Foot Aid: Socks Sent To North Korea Via Balloons
- Topless Protest Broken Up At Davos Forum
- WATCH: Man Sets World Record For Eyebrow Raises
- A Big Bow For 314 Curtsies In Five Minutes
- A Mouse Dispensing Cash Machine
- Naked PETA Protestors Disguised AsCorpses 'Wouldn't be Caught Dead Wearing Animal Skins'
- Grandma's Corpse Found After 17 Years In Storage Unit
- Prosecutor Sues Ex-Girlfriend For Slamming Him On Boyfriend-Grading Website
- FBI: Foiled Electrocution Plot Was To Be Blamed On Wealthy Man's Cat
- Museum Will Show Off 18th Century Flatulence Cure (PHOTOS)
- Camel Makes Super Bowl Prediction
- Desperate Boyfriend Supposedly Offers $500 For Pre-Super Bowl Football Lessons
- Bomb Joke No Fun For FedEx Employee Charged With Threat Of Terrorism
- Topless Woman Stops Cars, Slaps Stranger
- Pastor Allegedly Throws Neighbor's Cat Off Bridge
- Bedbugs Found At The Ritz!
- Fight Or Flight? -- Town Fears Swarms Of Black Birds
- Doughnut Theft Costs $200 Fine For Criminal Justice Student Zack O'Dell
- WATCH: Bank Robber Shoots Himself In The Foot
- 10th President John Tyler's Grandsons Are Alive
- Dog Survives Being Stabbed 11 Times By Owner
- Convicted Castrator To Stand Trial For Child Porn Possession
- 6-Legged Lamb Born In Georgia
- Believe It: An Orangutan On Birth Control
- 'Alibi' Aftershave Designed To Hide Strip Club Smells
- 'Fraud' Psychic Peaches Teaches Victim To Fork Over $136,000: Cops
- S.C. Mayor Pulled Over For Speeding, Then Pulls Over Trooper
- Sportsgraphic: College Football Signing Day
- Eli Manning Asks Peyton If He Can Crash At His Place
- Fan On The Street: On The Tigers Signing Prince Fielder
- NEW YORK, NYNBC Nightly News correspondent Richard Engel wasnt sure why he thanked anchorman Brian Williams...
- Real Estate: The Art Of Compromise
- Pathetic Harbaugh Family Unable To Get Even One Son To Coach In Super Bowl
- Woman On Television Claiming There's A Science Of Eyelashes
- Letters To The Editor: Injured Bird
- Department Of Housing And Urban Development Issues Report Just To Keep Name Out There
- Abusive Father Can't Wait To See The Art He's Inspiring His Kids To Create
- TV Listings: Piers Morgan: The Animated Adventure
- Australian Open Canceled As Tennis Balls Fall Off Bottom Of Earth Into The Sky
- American Voices: Oklahoma Bill Would Ban Use Of Fetuses In Food
- [video] Embarrassed Steven Chu Accidentally Calls Barack Obama Dad In Cabinet Meeting
- Statshot: What Are We Replacing?
- New Law Prohibits Kaleidoscoping While Driving
- Magazine: Are Bugs Mad At Us?
- Nation's Ninetysomethings Gear Up For Last Year Of Their Lives
- [audio] Bill's Friends From Work Calling Him 'William'
- Letters To The Editor: Grapes
- Nations Least-Appealing Puppies To Face Off In Puppy Bowl
- Infographic: Internet Against SOPA, PIPA
- [video] Football Fans Excited To Watch Patriots Or Giants Lose Super Super Bowl
- Time Traveler From The Year 1998 Warns Nation Not To Elect Newt Gingrich
- American Voices: Federal Employees Owe More Than $1 Billion In Taxes
- Scientists: 'Look, One-Third Of The Human Race Has To Die For Civilization To Be Sustainable, So How Do We...
- [audio] Virulent Strain Of Soy Flu Traced To Single Tofurky
- TV Listings: Project Runaway
- Jerry Sandusky: Ill Never Forget All The Things Joe Paterno Did For Me
- DALLAS, TXFor the first time in recorded history, the whacking-off hand gesture was used in reference to...
- Five Best Tax Preparation Tools [Hive Five]
- Hugelkultur Can Create Irrigation-Free Garden Beds [In Brief]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Manage Roommate Logistics with Shared Google Documents and Calendars [Roommates]
- Repurpose an Old Ladder Into a Pot Rack [Repurpose]
- Make Your Own Rice Milk [Video]
- Use Colorblind Assistant to Identify Whatever Color Your Cursor is Pointing At [Windows Downloads]
- DIY Dishwasher Detergent [Household]
- Radioactivity Counter Turns Your Android Phone into a Geiger Counter [Video]
- Top 10 Ways to Avoid Fees and Get Free Money [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Restore a Discarded Bicycle [Weekend Project]
- Update Your Resume and Get a (Better) Job This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- PacApt Brings Arch Linux's Amazing Pacman Package Manager to Other Linux Distributions (Well, Sort Of)...
- Remains of the Day: Twitter's Censorship Announcement Includes a Way Out [For What It's Worth]
- This Weeks Most Popular Posts: January 21-27 [Highlights]
- Belvedere Updates, Can Now Automate Your Folders and Automatically Send Files to iTunes [Belvedere]
- Daily App Deals: Get Mobitee Golf Assistant for iOS for Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- SwitchMe Dual Boots Your Android with Multiple Profiles for Better Battery Life, Extra Privacy, and More...
- The Nerdist Way: A Self-Help Guide For Me (and Probably You) [Book Review]
- Tag Your Foursquare Check-Ins with #mom to Let 'Em Know You Got There Safely [Foursquare]
- Give Siri a Quick Command by Holding Your iPhone to Your Ear [Video]
- How to Know When You're Wrong (and What You Can Do About It) [Mind Hacks]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Paid Versus Open Source Software [Help Yourself]
- SOPA and PIPA Technical Issues Explained Simply in Infographic Form [Infographics]
- The Best Twitter Client for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- How Can I Release My Music Online So Music-Lovers Can Easily Find It? [Ask Lifehacker]
- What to Write Down During a Class Lecture [Note Taking]
- Camera Size Shows You How Bulky or Compact Digital Cameras Really Are [Cameras]
- Stand Up and Stretch Your Legs in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Use Google Alerts as an Identity Theft Personal Watchdog [Security]
- Sensei: distributed, realtime, full-text search, semi-structured database
- How to Add a Custom Info Button to a UINavigationItem
- Managed Dependencies vs. Dependency Injection In RequireJS
- Using PHP Closures as View Helpers
- Some gotchas when using ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework Code First
- MySQL: Python, Meta-Programming, and Interceptors
- Software Development as a Twitter Stream
- BlazeMeter: Launching the JMeter Testing Cloud
- Emulating Functions in Dart
- Are investors crazy to bet on Nokia now? Probably
- How I got massively faster DB with async batching
- List.js 0.2.0: Plugins and Paging
- Announcing BigCouch 0.4
- MetroSky - End to end Windows Phone 7 SkyDrive sample code and app
- Read This Before Installing Rails 3.2
- Manage your Windows systems remotely with PowerShell Server
- Automatic Code Coverage Switching for Vows.js
- Asynchronous XML-RPC in Python
- Building an iPhone application..
- Working Long Hours Can Be Depressing, Truly
- 10 Cloud Based Testing Tools
- The Missing API for Banks - Get all of your transactions and balances using node
- Range Requests in ASP.NET MVC
- How to add Tilt Effect to the Windows Phone MultiselectList control
- Setting Custom Wallpaper with Android
- Create An Add To Home Screen Popup For HTML5 Or jQuery Mobile
- AWS (Amazon) storage gateway, first, second and third impressions
- Tomcat and CDI support, preintegrated
- Seriously.js: A Realtime, Node-Based Video Compositor for the Web
- Visual Studio Achievements for Windows Phone project on Codeplex
- All Thoroughbred Racehorses Share A Single Ancestor
- Ansel Adams Street Photos From The 1940s
- Water Powered Alarm Clock
- What Space Invaders Would Look Like In Real Life
- Super Alfred E. Neuman Action Figures
- Freddie Wong And The Fire Flower
- Godzilla Was A Real Gentleman
- Mamma Mia! Thats A Weird Beer
- Image Of Chairman Mao As Pop Culture Icon
- RIFT Plans To Break The World Record For Virtual Marriages
- Settlers of Catan: The Star Trek Version
- Resident Evil 6 Is Full of Revelaitons
- Wacky Nintendo News Video Has Many WTF Moments
- Madonnas Comic To Raise AIDS Awareness
- Bat Infestation Under a Tile Roof
- Desert Rivers That Look Like Trees
- Cocktail: Alien Brain Hemorrhage
- Cat Burglar
- Ghostly Images with Light Stencils
- Fibonacci Numbers, Lucas Numbers, and the Way Plants Grow
- How To Remove Ads From Videos
- Key To My Heart Paperweight
- This Week at Neatorama
- What Are Fighting Games Missing? Pac-Man And Mega Man Of Course!
- Misty Mountains Cold Never Sounded So Good
- Remixing Alien Theme Song On A Commodore 64
- Could This Be The New Keyboard Cat?
- The Oatmeals Delightful Valentines Day Cards
- When Star Wars Meets Tank Girl
- 5 Doctor Who Episodes Based On Real Events
- 10 Science Holidays To Brighten Up Your Year
- 10 Absolutely Adorable Bugs
- Pillow That Lets You Feel Your Sweethearts Heartbeat through a Pillow
- Latin Just Got Deader: Botanists Turn Away from Latin Plant Names
- Battlefield 3 Case Mod
- Scratch-n-Sniff Jeans
- Gridpak - The Responsive grid generator
- Beautiful web type the best typefaces from the Google web fonts directory
- Visualized Git best practices for team: branch, merge, rebase
- Review: Sennheiser HD 380 Pro headphones Marco.org
- Bill Gates: 'I wrote Steve Jobs a letter as he was dying. He kept it by his bed - Telegraph
- Zocial CSS3 Buttons
- Private PaaS with Mongrel2 and ZeroMQ - Technology Notes - Condo Ltd
- Shit Programmers Say - YouTube
- A selection of ampersands available on Typekit
- The Fox Is Black Ditch Helvetica, try these 5 contemporary sans serif typefaces
- Deathmatch on Mars: An Interview with Warren Ellis on Newt Gingrich, Space Realism and Future America |...
- #1 QR Code
- Massive Health - Carbs Are Killing You [infographic]
- (27) Michael Wolfe's answer to Why are software development task estimations regularly off by a factor of...
- Clear for iPhone (Coming Soon!) on Vimeo
- NYPL Labs : Stereogranimator
- One Per Cent: FBI releases plans to monitor social networks
- Debate rages as Spotify, MOG, and Rdio kill / save the music industry | The Verge
- Coding Horror: Separating Programming Sheep from Non-Programming Goats
- cityhash - The CityHash family of hash functions - Google Project Hosting
- Wildbit Why we shut down a product that was $75,000/year profitable - Thoughts on building web apps,...
- What you need to know about Twitters new filters - a hitherto unknown segment of existence
- Graphene: The perfect water filter
- The best way to learn iOS Programming... well its working for me
- Ninja Blocks: Connect your world with the web
- We Have Every Right to Be Furious About ACTA
- Basecamp Next's caching hardware - (37signals)
- Demi Moore's 911 Call: Invasion of Privacy Edited to Protect Privacy [Demi Moore]
- Cannibal Axe Murderer Wants to Ruin Oysters for You [Horrible]
- Reese Witherspoon Romantic Comedy Has Alternate Endings to Hate [Movies]
- Herman Cain Endorses Gingrich, Maybe Widens Romney's Lead [Election 2012]
- New Romney Ad Makes Tom Brokaw "Extremely Uncomfortable" [Election 2012]
- Can a Creepy Garden Gnome Launch the Giants to Victory? [Wtf]
- Kate Middleton Wins Dubious Hat-Based Award [Fashion]
- More of Rupert Murdoch's Reporters Arrested for "Creative" Journalism [Media]
- Greece Is Almost Ready to Make a Deal, Maybe [Greece]
- Liam Neeson Tops Box Office, But Katherine Heigl Remains Relevant [Box Office]
- Buy Barack Obama's Old Chrysler [Deals]
- Are Unborn Donkeys Worth More Than Live Scorpions? [Gross]
- Twitter Blackout Protest Means Fewer Tweets About Brunch [Twitter]
- Please Welcome Our Third Weekend Audition: Louis Peitzman [Announcements]
- Barista Uprise: Starbucks Is 'Not The Company I Thought It Was,' Says Entitled Coffee Drone [Starbucks]
- 'Sucks Cuz I Used to Like It' and Other Things Gawker Made You Feel This Week [Tail Of Mears]
- Google Resorts to Shamelessly Whoring Out Brad Pitt for Google Plus [Social Networks]
- I Can't Stop Staring at Cyber Woman With Corn [Corn]
- Armed Forces Return to DEFCON One as Blow Job Movie Gets New Feminist Icon [Lovelace]
- Here's a Young Jon Stewart, Moshing at a Dead Kennedys Show [The Daily Show]
- President John Tyler's Grandson is Still Alive and Has Delightful Political Opinions [Presidents]
- These Are the World's Worst Roommate Stories [Horror Stories]
- Behold, the Most Obnoxious Christmas Letter Ever [The Rich]
- New York's New Gay Disco Can't Even Spell Its Own Name Right [Mistakes]
- Check Out Rick Perry's Fancy New Killing Machine [Guns]
- Intrepid Blogger Determines Ice Cube's 'Good Day': January 20, 1992 [Video]
- Sitting on Quarterback Sex Assault Story, Yale Daily News Considered Seeking a Private Jet for Witt [Yale]
- UFC President Warns Anonymous: 'You're Gonna Get Osama bin Laden-ed' [Video]
- Meat Magazine Compares the Humane Society to Hitler [Journalismism]
- Ron Paul Knew All About His Beloved Racist Newsletters [Ron Paul]
|Fine Novelty Dining|
|It looked like a trap|
|Djokovic Beats Nadal to Win Australian Open|
|January 28, 2012: Weekend|
|In 'Money Shot,' Poet Armantrout Reacts to...|
|A City Education: The Domino Effect of Raising...|
|Romney considering dropping Brokaw ad|
|On This Day: Paris Peace Accords Signed, Ending...|
|Is Al-Qaeda Being Defeated in Somalia?|
|Lego man in space moves the Web (The Upshot)|
|Aguilera sings at Etta James funeral (VIDEO)|
|Who should be allowed to teach yoga? - CNN|
|All Electric Army|
|Sasha Frere-Jones: Lana Del Rey’s image...|
|Emails Show How 'Fast and Furious' Ambush News...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Bloggers Email Marketing Resource Kit: Dont...|
|PETA Sinks Its Fangs In The Grey|
|When Pigs Fly|
|The Caucus: Gingrich Presses Attack as Polls...|
|Truck Nutz and Newtonian Child Labor On the...|
|Weekly Address: Presidents Blueprint Includes...|
|Advantage Romney in February, but Risks Abound|
|Romney Making His Break|
|State of the Union Showdown|
|Mitt Romney's in between a rock and hard place...|
|Why Newt Supporters Think He's Electable|
wall street j.
|ABB Near Deal to Buy Thomas & Betts|
|EUR-USD: On Track for More Gains|
|Auto Industry Trends: 2015 and Beyond Will Be...|
|Sleep No More: Theater as Social Experiment?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Congressional Judgment: Built to Lapse?|
|Hiding Income? Look Out, Here Comes the 1099-K|
|Jon Rubinstein, Force Behind TouchPad, WebOS,...|
|WATCH: This Is How You Make A Mercedes SLS Race...|
|While huge bonuses, robo-signings and bailouts...|
|The Ecommerce Revolution Is All About You|
|Barnes & Noble, Taking On Amazon in the...|
|Data Privacy: What Bill Gates Said 10 Years Ago|
|BSR Rebuts New York Times Report on Apple...|
|Publishing News: Ereader ownership doubles, again|
|API Hackday Comes to Austin This February|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|LAZARIDIS: I've Been Planning To Step Down From...|
|Topless Protestors Arrested in Davos [Video]|
|Week in Apple: Lion Server at home, iPhones in...|
|21 Must-Follow Pinterest Users|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Macworld 2012: Autodesk Inventor Fusion for Mac...|
|In Whirlwind of Campaigns, Twitter Is a...|
|Review: Nokia Lumia 800: Microsoft...|
|Tech History Today 121|
|Tutorial: How to set up a torrent server|
|How To Bring A Bike On The New York City Subway|
|Gingrich: Hey, lets have a character debate|
yahoo odd news
|Video: Shetland pony on the loose in California...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|The War on Pajamas Continues: Dublin Welfare...|
|Hollywoods Big Bad Wolf|
|7 Agonizing Sex Injuries|
|Ball Boy Snags It|
|Eat, Sleep, Slay Dragons T-Shirt Sums Up The...|
|News Feed History of the World: January 2012|
|Brits look like Steven Gerrard or Lorraine Kelly|
|Trollstigen (Trolls path)|
|FAIL Nation: No Snow Can Stop Me|
|Seal Is Still Wearing His Wedding Ring! Are He...|
|When High Fives Go Wrong|
|GIF: Oh, Ill Show You a Photobomb!|
|Near-Extinct Monkeys Found in Colombian Park|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Mesmerizing, towering loops of solar magnetism|
|Next Up in Nuclear: Small Modular Reactors|
|Best Way to Season Cast Iron Pans - Flax Seed Oil|
|Sizing Up Small Schools|
|The Top 10 Game-changing Military Technologies|
|Animals Get The Upper Paw, or Hoof, or Claw...|
|First quantum jiggles detected in solid object|
|Live from Art Hack Day|
|Weekend Links: Whats Your Blues Name?|
|How to survive your evil boarding school...|
|Taking the daily grind out of public schools|
|Ethiopia Builds Capacity to Wipe Out Malnutrition|
|Possible new treatment for Rett Syndrome|
|Battle of Rennell Island|
|This Week in the Future, January 23-27, 2012|
|I Find Inspiration....|
|E-Style Community Teams Up With Facebook...|
|John Foster: Accidental Mysteries, 01.29.12: A...|
|Limiting The Visibility Of WordPress Posts Via...|
|Malika Favre Takes On the Kama Sutra for Penguin|
|True story of headless body topless bar|
|10 Female Brand Mascots We Love|
|Frying-Pan Planets? Dirty-Dish Art Photography|
|Links for 2012-01-27 [del.icio.us]|
|Iconic Houses by Grant Snider|
|Come to the Bark Side (Video)|
|Colorful Answers by Leatrice Eiseman to...|
|Bright Jungle Flowers|
|dots by internavi|
|How to Deal with Difficult People and Have...|
|Workspace of the Week: Composed calm|
|The Texas Tribune: Required Delay Between...|
|Creating Silence from Chaos|
|Caffeine Alters Estrogen Levels in Younger Women|
|Guess Which Celeb Looks Ready For a Run?|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|January 27, 2012 -- HTML 5 Promo Player 2|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Mix the Ultimate Bloody Mary|
|Manvotional: Be Faithful|
|Live from Sundance: A GQ&A with Parker Posey|
|WANT LES ESSENTIELS DE LA VIE Trudeau Laptop Bag|
the big picture
|2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games|
|Race into the cold|
|New York Photos of the Week January 21 January 27|
|Sunday, 29 Jan 2012|
|Barton and the Jet|
|If you could only see the beast you%27ve made...|
|Marcin Marczak - loneliness|
|Take a smile|
|Typography Projects 3 on Typography Served|
|Comic for January 29, 2012|