- I'm Ali Larter. AMA
- I figured this kinda had to be done.
- UPS Delivery Fail. Home Security Camera Win.
- Carlos Fuentes: legalise drugs to save Mexico - Telegraph
- My three little girls made their first stop motion video. And while not nearly as good as other people's...
- Dad missed my wedding; my sister photoshopped him into the action.
- Jeff Gerstmann from GiantBomb says it right!
- Rebellious Asian
- Anyone remember reading a book?
- Yep I'm definitely going to hell for laughing so hard at this.
- Afghan woman slain for giving birth to daughter
- I was dumped by my gf because she thought I wasn't going anywhere in life. What excuses have you heard when...
- Video Games. Yeah.
- Reddiquette vs the 9 Rules of 9Gag
- Found this guy taking it easy in Half-Life 2
- Mortgage Giant Freddie Mac Bets Billions Against Struggling Homeowners as it Denies Millions the...
- Happy Birthday to a man who has all my respects!
- Study has found air pollution from North America causes Europe to lose 1.2 million tonnes of wheat a year
- Drug companies join forces to combat deadliest tropical diseases: Bill Gates gets pharmaceutical giants to...
- TIL the first assassination attempt on a US President happened today in 1835, thwarted by a jammed gun....
- "Hey, I caught a squid!"
- Would this have made the front page? NO.
- AMA request: Someone who has been in a long term coma and awoken from it.
- Quantum physicists shed new light on relation between entanglement and nonlocality
- IAmA former hotel industry executive manager. Ive worked for Starwood, and for Hilton. I've done, and seen...
- We live in a fucked up world.
- MegaUpload User Data Soon to be Destroyed
- Laziness level: Michael Bay
- At the bar...
- my dad isn't that good with a computer
- NEXT BAND COVER
- Social Networks as superheroes
- Eye-Opening Life-Changing Refugee Simulation in Davos
- Which would you rather have: a kiss or a hug? Why?
- Good afternoon from Saddleworth :)
- Take a closer look
- My first Post Trip Honduras Submission
- Making new friends after age 30
- 11 Animals Who Think They're In Star Wars
- This is the only Mitt Romney I would ever consider voting for
- Sunrise or sunset?
- Photo: Jon Stewart Moshing To Dead Kennedys In The 80s.
- Canadian Lego Man Goes to Space
- What do my fellow First Chimers think?
- Android App Version 1.3.1 Feature: Popular Chimes Section
- Attachment turns wheelchair into car
- Adorable 'The Artist' Gang Reacts to Multiple Oscar Nominations
- WSJ reports Facebook could file for an IPO as early as Wednesday, source says - @wsjbreakingnews
- I'm Crumb Forklen. What's Your Panem Name?
- BBC Davos Debate on Capitalism
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Jersey Shore Recap: Surprises, Strippers, Catfights and Getting Vinny Back
- Oxbow Sunrise
- Enrich Yourself; reporting in
- How should you wash your hands?
- To Anaconda going for a walk in town is pleasing!
- Selling out?
- I participated in an eye-opening "Refugee Run" simulation today.
- What goes on inside a kiln in ACTION!!!
- Analyst: China could bring 57M iPhone bump by 2013
- 5 Ways Twitter Is Changing Media Law
- Nasa study solves case of Earth's 'missing energy'
- MegaUpload User Data Soon to be Destroyed
- Chris Hedges: Corporations Have No Use for Borders
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 30
- 10 ridiculous Super Bowl party gadgets
- Megaupload Data Could Be Erased This Week
- U.S. Political Divide Said Not So Wide
- Freddie Mac has invested billions betting that US homeowners won't be able to refinance mortgages
- 8 Crazy Things IBM Scientists Have Learned Studying Twitter
- LeBron James Jumps OVER Defender, Slam Dunks
- Impatient Futurist: Science Finds a Better Way to Teach Science
- The difference between music and porn (Pic)
- UN maps 'future worth choosing'
- Park Police Tase Peaceful Occupy DC Participant
- Americans' Political Views Not So Far Apart
- xkcd: Etymology-Man
- Is Bank of America muzzling borrowers?
- This Girl Can Say Any Word Backwards Instantly
- How can this boy of four be labelled clinically obese?
- Testicular zap 'may stop sperm'
- Old Techies Never Die; They Just Can't Get Hired
- 'Fear Factor' -- Donkey Semen Episode Off the NBC Schedule
- Thailand is the worlds first government to endorse Twitters censorship feature
- Kanye West Meets The Kobe System (video)
- Game Of Thrones Season 2: Shadow Tease
- Rabbit/Bunny Goes Sheepherding -- Champis the bunny loves to herd the sheep on the farm where he lives, in...
- The Austerity Debacle
- The Borgund Stave Church, Norway. Built sometime between 1180 and 1250 CE
- WEB WARRIORS
- Gingrich Lambastes Obama's Contraception Rule
- How The Bank Lobby Owns Washington
- Congress Taking Up Insider Trading Bill Within Hours
- Santorum's Daughter Makes Miraculous Recovery
- Police Chief Retires Amid Racism Scandal
- Birther Queen Calls On Tea Party Favorite For Help
- Monkey Owners Flee Louisiana Crackdown
- CNN Host's Stunningly Awkward Exchange With GOP Senator
- Woman Reportedly Strangled To Death After Giving Birth To Girl
- Victims Of Crime Outraged Over Released Records
- For-Profit College Executives Make Much More Than Other College Heads
- Gas Pipeline Blown Up In Syria
- North Korea's Young Leader Gets Rock Star Treatment
- Aggressive New Campaign Goes After Tea Party Favorites
- Syrian 'Terrorists' Blow Up Pipeline
- Newt Mirrors Mitt's Damage Control Strategy
- Fed's Painkiller Crackdown Could Have Dangerous Implications For Patients
- Megaupload Users May Lose Their Data This Week
- Eric Schneiderman: Hero or Goat?
- Mitt Speaks A Little Spanish To Help His Florida Cause
- Romney's Son Links To Dig At Newt's Infidelities
- Wave Of Brutal Car Crashes Kill At Least 10 In Florida
- Bank CEO Turns Down Big Bonus
- Newt's Past Weighs Him Down
- Iran Nuclear Inspection Underway
- GOP Candidates Make Tea Party Powerplay
- GOP Candidates Battle For Crucial Latino Votes
- College Sends False Acceptance Letters To Dozens Of Applicants
- Gingrich Makes Wild Claim About Election
- Air's new trip to the moon
- The Muppets attack Fox News
- "...obituaries are about the juicy stuff of life..."
- New JFK assassination tapes
- Will we ever know what caused the Salem Witch Trials?
- Are animal rescues doing animals a disservice?
- Encarta Resurrected
- Wall Trampoline!
- The Snowfield
- "tearfully imploring them to remain seated each time we come up for air"
- ginklaT sdrawkcaB
- Pan-Sonic Africa
- First Person Monster Blog
- Use Me As Your Body Pillow
- Dancing Skies
- "You don't get to define my gayness for me."
- Links from Studio Olafur Eliasson
- 78 78s
- An eBay for the broken-hearted
- It's kind of like making children
- Pineapple under the sea.... Really?
- 33 books of Borgesian favorites
- The First Word
- Scientists boycott Elsevier
- Move over Babe
- First Puppy Point of View
- May I have your attention please.
- Sundays and Cybele
- Its Saturday Night!
- The Story of a Suicide
- Let the Robot Drive
- The Longform Guide to Saturday Night Live
- Keith Haring: An Intimate Conversation
- Con Artist Starred in Sting That Cost Google Millions
- Bad, Bad Lori Arnold
- The first sexual revolution: lust and liberty in the 18th century
- NTSB investigators at scene of fatal Fla. pileups - The Associated Press
- Polls show Romney surging ahead of Gingrich in Florida - TVNZ
- Enthusiasm and skepticism ahead of Florida primary - msnbc.com (blog)
- Titans Fans Lobby For Peyton Manning To Return Home - SI.com
- Oakland workers back in City Hall after ransacking - San Jose Mercury News
- MegaUpload user data set for deletion - CBC.ca
- Fla. highway open after chain crashes kill 10 - Newsday
- Romney says his fortunes improved in Florida after he decided to push back ... - Washington Post
- Fashion News: 'The Help' best-dressed at SAG Awards 2012 - Los Angeles Times
- From the archives Patriots-Giants history includes some big games - Boston Globe
- 'Madden' predicts Giants beats Patriots in Super Bowl - Boston Globe
- Canada's shock: Jury finds Afghan family guilty of killing three teenage daughters - Times of India
- Police: No evidence to support Maine tot abduction - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Canada's shock: Jury finds family guilty of killing three teenagers - Times of India
- Fla. highway open after chain crashes kill 10 - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Out-Stumped and Out-Spent, Newt Gingrich Flounders in Florida - TIME
- Kindle Fire sales stronger than analysts expected - Computerworld
- Matthew Broderick's Ferris Bueller ad for Honda released (video) - Washington Post (blog)
- Baldwin diagnosed as pre-diabetic - Toronto Sun
- Facebook IPO has markets buzzing - New Zealand Herald
- Giants win Madden simulation of Super Bowl - Boston.com
- Occupy Oakland diverted police from 911 calls, officials say - Los Angeles Times
- There's no honour in 'shameless murders' - Montreal Gazette
- Megaupload user data could be gone Thursday - msnbc.com
- Tech companies team up to combat email scams - The Associated Press
- Lessons from Patriots' losses - ESPN
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Patriots TE May Not Practice At All - SI.com
- Investigators: No evidence Maine tot was abducted - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- AMZN: Stifel Ups Rev Estimate; Video Subscription Coming? - Barron's (blog)
- In the Florida Primary, Will Nine-Iron or Bass-Boat Republicans Prevail? - The Atlantic
- Does Hewlett-Packard Miss the Grade?
- Birth Control and Reproductive Rights
- Justice Department Settles Case Against One of Nation's Largest Debt Buyers
- A Reform for Fair Courts
- Memphis Man Sentenced for Interstate Transportation for Purpose of Prostitution in Connection with Sex...
- Tech companies team up to combat email scams
- Tim Tebow shares hotel with porn convention in Las Vegas
- Uproar Follows as Twitter Ponders Censorship
- Florida GOP Official Slams 'Devastating' Alabama And Arizona Immigration Laws
- Quebec Accused of 'Absurd' Terror Arrest
- Big Brother Internet
- FBI and Local Law Enforcement Announce Bandit Shield Crime Initiative
- Medical Schools to Give Students More Training to Help Military Patients
- South Beach club crowd stumbles into politics at 'Morning Joe' broadcast ~~~ Moet & Chandon Pink
- Can hunting endangered animals save the species? - CBS News
- Is a Drug Really the Answer to Type 2 Diabetes?
- Police chief retiring in Conn. town hit by scandal
- District Man Sentenced to 40 Months in Prison in Mortgage Fraud Scheme Defendant Admitted Obtaining $2.4...
- Arkansas Men Sentenced in Cross-Burning Case
- Florida Resident Sentenced to 14 Months in Federal Prison for Obstructing SEC Investigation
- Political Animal - Hating Harry Truman
- Iran manufactures laser-guided artillery shells, state TV reports
- Romney Touts Support Of Pastor Who Sees Correlation Between Marriage Equality And 9/11
- 19-year-old skier dies in fall from chairlift
- Do GOP Candidates and the Press Have a "Gentlemen's Agreement" Not to Discuss Social Security in...
- Citizens United in 2012: The Phantom Menace
- America's Shadow Banking System, A Web Of Financial Fraud
- Bill would legalize prejudice | SeacoastOnline.com
- Divorced From Reality
- Blood Found in Father's Home Belongs to Missing Girl
- Fighting in Syria Escalates
- Russia Says Syria Has Agreed to Talks
- With Polls on His Side in Florida, Romney Stays on the Attack
- New York Archdiocese Bookkeeper Charged With Stealing $1 Million
- U.S. Embassy in Cairo Shields 2 Americans
- DealBook: Former UBS Trader Pleads Not Guilty to Fraud
- Iran Offers to Extend U.N. Nuclear Inspection
- Plan for SoHo Business Improvement District Generates Debate
- On Education: Dr. Seuss Book, Mulberry Street, Turns 75
- Mathias Kiwanukas Heart Belongs to Uganda
- Sudan Says It Has Freed 14 Kidnapped Chinese Workers
- Defying Gravity With Creativity in Wall Trampoline
- City Room: 12 Arrested at Manhattan March for Oakland Protesters
- Advertising: Tabasco and Franks RedHot in a Buffalo Wing Sauce Duel
- In Europe, Some Lovers of the BlackBerry Now Seek A New Flavor
- Political Science | Women and Faith: Law Fuels Contraception Controversy on Catholic Campuses
- Voters in central Florida Want Assurances on Economy
- In Salinas, Fighting Gang Violence on a Shoestring
- News Analysis: Behind Newspaper Deals, Web Ads and Real Estate
- Dreamworks Caught in a Real-Life Drama
- A Word With: Sean Penn: Sean Penn, at Sundance, on Haiti and Paolo Sorrentino Film
- Jeb Bush Remains Silent on Endorsement
- Romney and Gingrich Scrap Amid Shifting Fortunes
- Life Out There: SETI Research Is Revived - Life Out There
- Iraq Is Angered by U.S. Drones Patrolling Its Skies
- The Media Equation: Twitter Gives Glimpse Into Rupert Murdochs Mind
- Egypts Military Seeks Advice on Handing Power to Civilians
- DealBook: U.S. Banks Tally Their Exposure to Europe's Debt Maelstrom
- Albany Bill Would Raise the New York State Minimum Wage to $8.50
- Arts & Leisure: Room 237, Documentary With Theories About The Shining
- Code statistics for Basecamp Next
- Curebits at it again, stealing more than code this time
- A brief guide to Tech Internships for CS students
- Show HN: Our 5 month project Airtime for Email
- Building a Data Science Team at a Startup - An Engineering Perspective
- A Tour of Amazon's DynamoDB
- Lean Domain Search: Two Weeks After the HackerNews Launch
- Fast Lossless Color Image Compression
- Using Wikileaks To Figure Out What The Government 'Redacts'
- Set of 5 non-trasitive dice shows some remarkable properties (video)
- We stopped SOPA. Now tell Congress to democratize startup investing
- What Piracy? The Entertainment Industry is booming
- Problem with Prioritizing
- Red Hat Quietly Joins the OpenStack Effort
- Programming is the new High School Diploma
- Just How Risky Is Entrepreneurship, Really?
- Why are INI files deprecated in favor of the registry?
- You cannot buy innovation
- Reusable Abstractions in CoffeeScript
- The evil unit test.
- Google, Microsoft, Facebook, banks team to wipe out phishing via DMARC.org
- Darpa summons researchers to reinvent computing
- OpenStack Looking to Drop Support for Hyper-V in Essex Release
- 25% of college freshmen have no religion, but the gender gap is growing.
- The Evolution of Lisp
- X-rays from scotch tape
- Web Second, Mobile First
- 4 lessons learnt from starting a startup in a Third-World country.
- The /bin/true Command and Copyright
- Shmoocon Demo Shows Easy, Wireless Credit Card Fraud
- Big Internet Players Propose DMARC Anti-Phishing Protocol
- Maine Senator Wants Independent Study of TSA's Body Scanners
- Thai Gov't Welcomes Twitter's Censorship Plans
- Some Critics Suggest Apple Boycott Over Chinese Working Conditions
- Interactive Games and Concept Cars (Video)
- SEC Takes Action Against Latvian Hacker
- Rockbox Developers Talk Open Source Firmware
- Hijacked Web Traffic For Sale
- Anger With Game Content Lock Spurs Reaction From Studio Head Curt Shilling
- Siri Competitor Evi Arrives, But Already Overloaded
- Ask Slashdot: Wireless Proximity Detection?
- UCLA Professor Says Conventional Wisdom on Study Habits Is All Washed Up
- Defending Your Cellphone Against Malware
- Romney Invokes Fair Use In Dispute With NBC Over Campaign Ad
- Thousands Take To the Streets To Protest ACTA
- DARPA Targets Computing's Achilles Heel: Power
- Indian Site Offers Reward For Googler Vandal
- How Will You React To Twitter's Regional Censorship Plan?
- Gates Paying Murdoch For System To Track U.S. Kids' School Progress
- New Spark Tablet To Come Loaded With KDE's Active Plasma Interface
- Facebook Expected To Go Public Next Week
- Copyright Industry Calls For Broad Search Engine Controls
- Ask Slashdot: Does Europe Have Better Magazines Than the US?
- Lunar Base Foe Romney Endorsed By Lunar Base Supporters
- Facebook, Washington State Sue Firm Over Clickjacking
- Some Windows 8 Laptops May Come With Built-In Kinect Sensors
- Don't Worry About Global Warming, Say 16 Scientists in the WSJ
- Study Finds Growing Up WIth Gadgets Has a Downside: Social Skill Impairment
- Aging U-2 Will Fight On Into the Next Decade
- Game rip-offs swarm Facebook
- Ex-LAPD deputy chief wins Ask Obama contest with pro-drug-legalization question
- "Worlds Largest Emerald" fails to attract bid at auction
- Oh Shit! images of overmatched, immanent failure
- Gweek 037: Donald Duck is High on Arrival
- 3D printed Hilbert curve as scrunchie
- Tourists deported from U.S. for Twitter jokes
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": Minding the beeswax
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": A 13-pound gold nugget
- Witch Doctor: demented graphic novel about a metaphysical epidemiologist bent on stamping out incipient...
- Study: Ultrasound halts sperm
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": The Poulton Elk
- Hollywood: a corrupt empire, founded by pirates
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": A collection of beloved collections
- Mika explains Spiderman movie
- HOWTO mix a grody-looking Alien Brain Hemorrhage cocktail
- Jeff Meadows' funny painted shoes
- Infographic: Hollywood's long war on technology
- Papercraft Viewmaster and Etch-a-Sketch
- Little Brother play, extended
- Space-age Lestoil ad
- Mini collapsing traffic cone from 3D printer
- MPAA's number two admits industry "not comfortable" with the Internet
- More cracks in YouTube's takedown process reveal how media giants and corporations get to claim copyright...
- Approximating the Hilbert curve with 3D printers
- WSJ's partisan approach to climate change vs. science
- Using bundles of PVC pipes to make motion-blurred sculptures
- Lego Moleskine notebooks
- Twitter, partnering with Chillingeffects.org, publishes a year's worth of DMCA takedown notices (all 4,410...
- Nada Surf - "Waiting For Something" (MP3 download)
- Not saying there is any need to panic or anything, but apparently just using one arm to measure blood...
- Muslim preacher arrested in Kenya, Secret Service plans rescue mission
- Just an "accident," officer, you know how confusing those pedals are when you're angry
- Illinois man sends murder threats and mailbombs to Georgia schools in hopes of getting personal enemies...
- Detectives give up on murder case, turn evidence over to the public to see if they can figure it out
- Deceased multimillionaire leaves $1.5 million to chauffeur and doorman. Stiffed ex-wife is nonplussed, but...
- Scientists discover an ancient Egyptian mummy died of cancer. He must have smoked too many camels
- Crowd gathers in North Carolina for chance at sexual chocolate beer. "I am very warm in my coat. Had...
- Another Club Med closes, narrowing the list of vacation destinations for balding, hairy-backed men hoping...
- A most peculiar case of blue balls
- Tourism tip: If you're planning a visit to the U.S., don't tweet about your plans to "destroy...
- Supermarket IDs woman buying pack of spoons, because spoons can be used to shoot heroin. With helpful...
- Woman's rape claim suddenly loses credibility when police notice all her bruises wash off
- Facebook detective tracks down attackers
- Employees at new casino facing "term limits"
- Man leaves Catholic church, can't get off god's mailing list
- Rick Santorum: We need to cap medical malpractice awards to $250,000. World: Didn't you file a $500,000...
- Colorado ranchers are using an aggressive breed of sheepdog that will savage any wolf, coyote, or tourist...
- Two neighbors, one cup. Or, how to deal with thin walls when your neighbors are screwing like mink
- Yoga can make grandma flexible enough that she can get her legs behind her ears again
- Photoshop these screw stools
- CEO of government-owned bank decides he doesn't need that 963,000 bonus after all, would rather not go...
- *Knock knock* "What is it Leftenant Sebastian?" "It's just the Rebels, sir... they're here...
- If you break into the CNN newsroom, it's probably best not to use their computers to check your Facebook...
- Video: Self-Guided Bullet Spots, Steers, and Nails Its Target
- Testify: The Open-Science Movement Catches Fire
- Amazing Ritte Van Vlaanderen Bikes Born From Beer, Irreverence
- Jan. 30, 1790: The Lifeboat, an Idea Whose Time Has Come
- Alt Text: The Sinister Sons of SOPA
- Meet Bill Gates, the Man Who Changed Open Source Software
- Military Masks Could 'Give Injured Soldiers Their Faces Back'
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 30
- Google Teams With Facebook and Microsoft To Phight Phishing
- TDR-TB: The Indian Government Denies It
- Everything You Thought You Knew About Learning Is Wrong
- Bones Brigade Exposes Skateboarding's Golden Age
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 29
- How Amazon Could Split Netflix and iTunes to Win Streaming Video
- Theophilus London Brings His Unique Style to Sundance
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 28
- Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry Documents Artist's Social Media Dissent
- SEC Goes After Online Trading Firms That Unwittingly Helped Latvian Hacker
- Apple's New iBooks Won't School College Bookstores Any Time Soon
- Solar-Storm-Fueled Auroras Make for Awesome Backyard Photography
- Twitter Censorship Move Sparks Backlash: Is it Justified?
- Simulate Daylight to Combat SAD
- Pentagon Confused By Its Own 'Subs vs. Terrorists' Plan
- Microsoft Kinect Could Make Its Way to Laptops
- Commuter's Paradise
- Lark Wristband Reveals the Best Lifestyle Choices For a Good Night's Sleep
- You Aren't Tough. These Guys Are Tough
- Documentary Meaning of Robots Unearths Droid-Porn Creator's Gadgets
- Game|Life Podcast: Are Used Games Doomed to Extinction?
- Galaxy Formation On a Benchtop
- Dentist Who Used Paper Clips On Patients Headed For Slammer
- Student Finds Cocaine In Textbook Ordered From Amazon
- Police Say They Catch Hospital Worker Sexually Assaulting Unconscious Patient
- Researchers Find Cancer In Ancient Egyptian Mummy
- LOOK: Is This Giant Crocodile Real?
- Students Find Man Stuck For Days In Rio Grande Mud
- WATCH: National Kazoo Day Is Jan. 28
- Investigators Dig Into Iowa Lottery Mystery
- Foot Aid: Socks Sent To North Korea Via Balloons
- Topless Protest Broken Up At Davos Forum
- WATCH: Man Sets World Record For Eyebrow Raises
- A Big Bow For 314 Curtsies In Five Minutes
- A Mouse Dispensing Cash Machine
- Naked PETA Protestors Disguised AsCorpses 'Wouldn't be Caught Dead Wearing Animal Skins'
- Grandma's Corpse Found After 17 Years In Storage Unit
- Prosecutor Sues Ex-Girlfriend For Slamming Him On Boyfriend-Grading Website
- FBI: Foiled Electrocution Plot Was To Be Blamed On Wealthy Man's Cat
- Museum Will Show Off 18th Century Flatulence Cure (PHOTOS)
- Camel Makes Super Bowl Prediction
- Desperate Boyfriend Supposedly Offers $500 For Pre-Super Bowl Football Lessons
- Bomb Joke No Fun For FedEx Employee Charged With Threat Of Terrorism
- Topless Woman Stops Cars, Slaps Stranger
- Pastor Allegedly Throws Neighbor's Cat Off Bridge
- Bedbugs Found At The Ritz!
- Fight Or Flight? -- Town Fears Swarms Of Black Birds
- Doughnut Theft Costs $200 Fine For Criminal Justice Student Zack O'Dell
- WATCH: Bank Robber Shoots Himself In The Foot
- 10th President John Tyler's Grandsons Are Alive
- Dog Survives Being Stabbed 11 Times By Owner
- Convicted Castrator To Stand Trial For Child Porn Possession
- Editorial Cartoon: Commie Cones
- American Voices: Dogs Domesticated Earlier Than Thought
- Panelists Discussing GOP Debate Clearly Didn't Watch It
- Real Estate: Just For Show
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- [audio] Area Child Baffled By Stationary, Nonviolent Images
- TV Listings: Screwballs
- At This Point, Student Loan Collector Just Wants To Know If Area Man Okay
- BERWYN, PAParty guests braced themselves for the awkward leg of the house tour when they would silently...
- Sports: Super Bowl XLVI
- [video] Worlds Greatest Trombonist Just Tells People He Works In Marketing
- Area Couple Vows Never To Go Dildo Shopping While Horny Again
- Sportsgraphic: College Football Signing Day
- Eli Manning Asks Peyton If He Can Crash At His Place
- Fan On The Street: On The Tigers Signing Prince Fielder
- NEW YORK, NYNBC Nightly News correspondent Richard Engel wasnt sure why he thanked anchorman Brian Williams...
- Real Estate: The Art Of Compromise
- Pathetic Harbaugh Family Unable To Get Even One Son To Coach In Super Bowl
- Woman On Television Claiming There's A Science Of Eyelashes
- Letters To The Editor: Injured Bird
- Department Of Housing And Urban Development Issues Report Just To Keep Name Out There
- Abusive Father Can't Wait To See The Art He's Inspiring His Kids To Create
- TV Listings: Piers Morgan: The Animated Adventure
- Australian Open Canceled As Tennis Balls Fall Off Bottom Of Earth Into The Sky
- American Voices: Oklahoma Bill Would Ban Use Of Fetuses In Food
- [video] Embarrassed Steven Chu Accidentally Calls Barack Obama Dad In Cabinet Meeting
- Statshot: What Are We Replacing?
- New Law Prohibits Kaleidoscoping While Driving
- Magazine: Are Bugs Mad At Us?
- Nation's Ninetysomethings Gear Up For Last Year Of Their Lives
- Quickly Copy a Website URL into an Email with Cmd+Shift+I on Mac [Shortcut Of The Day]
- Saran Wrap and Tape Make an Impromptu Whiteboard Anywhere [Whiteboard]
- Fix Old and Blown Out Speakers with Masking Tape [DIY]
- The Stupid Things You Do Online (and How to Fix Them) [Problem Solving]
- Kayak Airline Fees Chart Compares Baggage, Meal, and Other Hidden Fees Between 15 Different Airlines [Travel]
- Download This iPhone Tethering App Before It Gets Pulled [IPhone Apps]
- Convert AAA Batteries Into AA Batteries with Tin Foil [Macgyver Tips]
- New Version of Redsn0w Fixes iBooks Crashes on Jailbroken Devices [Jailbreak]
- How to Organize and Declutter Your Entertainment Center [Organization]
- Avoid Working Long Hours of Overtime to Reduce Your Risk of Depression [Health]
- Make Pizza in a Jar for Portable, Kid-Friendly, Somewhat Shelf Stable Way to Sate Your Pizza Cravings...
- Pay Yourself Now to Make Sure You Stick to Your Goals Later [Motivation]
- Season Cast Iron Cookware with Flax Seed Oil for a Long-Lasting, Gorgeous Coat [Cooking]
- Make a Jello Fish Bowl Dessert/Shot [Alcohol]
- Repurpose Vintage Video Game Controllers into MP3 Player Enclosures [Repurpose]
- "Is it worth to buy basic car maintenance stuff to do myself instead of going to the mechanic?"...
- Regrow Scallions in a Cup of Water [Kitchen Hacks]
- Replace a Broken Zipper Slide with a Telephone Wire Connector [Clever Uses]
- Open Mail Over Your Recycling Bin to Avoid Clutter [Clutter]
- Five Best Tax Preparation Tools [Hive Five]
- Hugelkultur Can Create Irrigation-Free Garden Beds [In Brief]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Manage Roommate Logistics with Shared Google Documents and Calendars [Roommates]
- Repurpose an Old Ladder Into a Pot Rack [Repurpose]
- Make Your Own Rice Milk [Video]
- Use Colorblind Assistant to Identify Whatever Color Your Cursor is Pointing At [Windows Downloads]
- DIY Dishwasher Detergent [Household]
- Radioactivity Counter Turns Your Android Phone into a Geiger Counter [Video]
- Top 10 Ways to Avoid Fees and Get Free Money [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Restore a Discarded Bicycle [Weekend Project]
- Boost your JSF2 ValueChangeListener into a CDI Event Business Model
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Replace Inheritance with Delegation
- HTML5 Demos, Tips and Tricks - Forms Input Types, Attributes and New Elements
- PiCloud + Pyevolve: Evolutionary Algorithms in the Cloud
- System Centers Private Cloud
- Folders are Evil! (And what to do about them) - SharePoint
- Java Application Servers Market Share: January 2012
- Low-level Infrastructure: Puppet, DNS and DHCP
- Creating a WP7 app: Supporting dark and light themes
- Adventures in Cloudwashing: Are You the Cloud Or in the Cloud?
- Windows Phone Applications Mango-upgrade: Remember to check TextBox InputScopes
- Continuous Web.config Security Analysis with WCSA and TeamCity
- Tenzing A SQL Implementation On The MapReduce Framework
- Windows Azure Storage Client Library for Windows Phone: Pt 1
- Generating a LINQ to SQL DataContext in VS Express for Windows Phone
- Mapping Mongodb ISODate to Spring Roo Entity
- 5 low-profile startups that could change the face of big data
- Best Of The Week - 2012 - W04 - Java Code Geeks links
- Python cheat sheets
- Why I love Common Lisp and hate Java
- C++/CLI Cheat Sheet
- A SQL Server Leap Year Test Function
- The Science of Kanban Introduction
- Managing Data Growth with Enterprise-class Databases
- Scrum Alliance - Agile Testing: Key Points for Unlearning
- Agile Results with Evernote
- Easily connect to RavenDB data via C#
- Kitten Halftime Show
- Every Quarterback Whos Won a Super Bowl
- Mornings with Marien
- 16 Of The Smartest Children In History
- Holy Mackerel!
- Ten Favorite Tracks from Video Game Soundtracks
- An Open Letter to Nickelodeon
- Tyrannosaurus Trying to Use His Little Arms
- Time Travel Movie Marathon
- Death of a Washing Machine
- I Pity The Fool Who Dont Like Tea Time!
- Theyre So Irresistably Cuddly At That Age
- When The Simpsons Meet Skyrim
- Getting Up Is A Graffiti Doc With Heart
- Turn Any Site Into A Geocities Site
- The Saddest Geek Divorce Story Ever
- The Strangest Video Game Releases In 2011
- Finally A Great Use For Those Twilight Novels
- Pizzagna Combines The Best Of Two Great Things
- Penguins Sure Do Love Snow
- Split Screen Bohemian Rhapsody
- The Cutest Cable Organizer In The Galaxy
- You Can Contribute To Imagineer Rolly Crumps Memoir
- The Pojman Pocket Protector Collection
- Sci-Fi Style On The Runway
- This Is Aperture- A Portal Nightmare
- Truthful Movie Posters For Oscar Nominated Films
- Alex Pardee Sees Strangely Shaped Superpeople
- Strangely, the Dynasphere Was Never a Commercial Success
- Fine Art in The Simpsons
- The Worlds Largest Ball of Chewed Medicated Gum
- Motion Blurred Figures Made Out Of PVC Pipes
- College Course Centers on Beyonce
- Rabbit Herds Sheep
- Mysterious Blue Spheres That Fell From The Sky
- Mark Twains Notice To The Next Burglar
- The Five Stages of Hosting (Pinboard Blog)
- Support Details | Tech support anger management
- Everything You Thought You Knew About Learning Is Wrong | GeekDad | Wired.com
- Engineering Management: Why are software development task estimations regularly off by a factor of 2-3? -...
- Unofficial "Look Up in 1Password" bookmarklet
- Crate : Welcome
- Catalog Destroy All Software Screencasts
- Why Every Entrepreneur Should Self-Publish a Book | TechCrunch
- What if Hollywood had to use tech like we have to watch movies?
- The ethics of brain boosting - University of Oxford
- Subtle UI texture in Photoshop - Matt Gemmell
- Wireframing for responsive design | Boagworld
- 25 life-saving tips for Processing Amnon P5 Experiments with Processing by Amnon Owed
- Why are column oriented databases so much faster than row oriented databases? - Terence Siganakis
- Cobook - The Smart Address Book for Mac
- Relax: Twitter's New Censorship Policy Is Actually Good for Activists
- Jim Kirk is My Mary Sue and Time Travel is My Porn - Fic: Avengers Rampant! Part One
- Why Software Development Estimations Are Regularly Off - Diego Basch's Blog
- The Human Lake | The Loom | Discover Magazine
- Updating thousands of configuration files in under a second
- full story (Sex, Lies, and Hit Men!)
- Capital H-i-m - cridecoeur - Sherlock (TV) [Archive of Our Own]
- Pass the popcorn: Y Combinator startup caught stealing from 37signals | VentureBeat
- Top Ten Tips from the Experts on Making Better Mobile Web Experiences
- Twitter isn't Censoring You. Your Government is.
- What Does Twitters Country-by-Country Takedown System Mean for Freedom of Expression? | Electronic Frontier...
- Why Every Professional Should Consider Blogging
- Untitled (http://www.niemanlab.org/2012/01/david- skok-aggregation-is-deep-in-journalisms- dna/)
- Jude Gomila
- Zooey Deschanel Receiving Free Publicity [Zooey Deschanel]
- A Theory As to Why So Many People on the Internet Have an Insatiable Crush on Azealia Banks [Video]
- Elton John Continues Talking Shit About Madonna [Feuds]
- Super Powerful Club Drug Cures Depression Instantly [Science]
- Dad of the Year Mass-Texts Teen Girl's Nude Pic to 'Teach Her a Lesson' [Parenting]
- Which Member of the Royal Family Likes Cocaine? [Blind Items]
- How to Tell Whether You're Being Hugged or Stabbed [Explainer]
- NYPD Doubts That NYPD Commissioner's Son Is a Rapist [Crime]
- Here Is the Best Hip Hop Song Ever Made [Video]
- Storage Units Are Not Appropriate Burial Sites [Bad Ideas]
- More Than 400 Occupy Protesters Have Been Arrested in Oakland [Protests]
- "Born This Way" or Gay By Choice: Does It Matter? [The Gays]
- You Can Help Martin Scorsese Fight Dog Breedism [Animals]
- Gingrich Calls Romney a Liar — And Worse, a Former Liberal [Election 2012]
- Demi Moore's 911 Call: Invasion of Privacy Edited to Protect Privacy [Demi Moore]
- Cannibal Axe Murderer Wants to Ruin Oysters for You [Horrible]
- Reese Witherspoon Romantic Comedy Has Alternate Endings to Hate [Movies]
- Herman Cain Endorses Gingrich, Maybe Widens Romney's Lead [Election 2012]
- New Romney Ad Makes Tom Brokaw "Extremely Uncomfortable" [Election 2012]
- Can a Creepy Garden Gnome Launch the Giants to Victory? [Wtf]
- Kate Middleton Wins Dubious Hat-Based Award [Fashion]
- More of Rupert Murdoch's Reporters Arrested for "Creative" Journalism [Media]
- Greece Is Almost Ready to Make a Deal, Maybe [Greece]
- Liam Neeson Tops Box Office, But Katherine Heigl Remains Relevant [Box Office]
- Buy Barack Obama's Old Chrysler [Deals]
- Are Unborn Donkeys Worth More Than Live Scorpions? [Gross]
- Twitter Blackout Protest Means Fewer Tweets About Brunch [Twitter]
- Please Welcome Our Third Weekend Audition: Louis Peitzman [Announcements]
- Barista Uprise: Starbucks Is 'Not The Company I Thought It Was,' Says Entitled Coffee Drone [Starbucks]
- 'Sucks Cuz I Used to Like It' and Other Things Gawker Made You Feel This Week [Tail Of Mears]
|Dear Prudence: My Mom Wont Shut Up!|
|Charles Murray does it again|
|Downton Abbey Watch: House of Despair|
|Enjoy the Silence|
|Electronic Tissue Monitors Brain, Heart and...|
|Hustlin': We're the Privileged Poor. Why Aren't...|
|Sunni-backed bloc ends boycott in Iraq|
|On This Day: Paris Peace Accords Signed, Ending...|
|New Emails Suggest Eric Holder Perjured Himself|
|Lego man in space moves the Web (The Upshot)|
|It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a viral...|
|Travel agents know something you don't - CNN|
|Happy Birthday, Franklin D. Roosevelt,...|
|Goings on About Town: On the Horizon|
|Intense Cold Kills 36 Across Eastern Europe|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Pinterest Becomes No. 1 Traffic Driver For...|
|Golden, Fidler & Turner Weigh In On New...|
|LIFE Waves Goodbye|
|With Polls on His Side in Florida, Romney Stays...|
|Mitt Romney Is NOT the 1% Mitt Romney Is the...|
|Watch Live: President Obama Answers Your...|
|Gingrich Upset Chances Dwindle in New Florida...|
|Picture of the Day|
|Ron Paul, Rick Scott and Mitch McConnell on...|
|Newt Gingrich vows to press on regardless of...|
|The Have-Nots and the Have-Lots|
wall street j.
|Drug Makers Target Tropical Diseases|
|6 Stocks Reaping the Benefits of Big Buybacks|
|Five Simple Ways to Buy Everything Cheaper and...|
|Where Have All the Bobs Gone?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Don't Grieve for the Great A&P|
|One-Percenters Want to Buy the Corner Bakery|
|FBI Spying On... Farmville?|
|FINALLY: Business Insider Is Launching Its...|
|Only in Greece?: In what could prove to be a...|
|Mobile Shopping App CheckPoints Rebrands As...|
|Nintendo, NTT DoCoMo testing DS-powered speech...|
|Select Testers Get First Office 15 Preview, New...|
|A discussion with David Farber: bandwidth,...|
|Web Jobs January 30|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Windows 8 Tablets Will Probably Launch WITHOUT...|
|Kyra Sedgwick Shows Off New Tattoo on Red Carpet|
|Is it legal to stop people from selling their...|
|5 Privacy Tips for Location-Based Services|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|iPhone 4S Now 'In Stock' in Most Apple Online...|
|The Rise of the Toilet Texter|
|iPads can be a literal pain in the neck|
|This Week in TWiT Jan. 29 2012|
|5 billion songs shared on Facebook since September|
|Today's a Good Day to Delete Your Gchat archives|
|Herman Cain: Finishing second in Florida would...|
yahoo odd news
|Actor beyond shocked after seeing leg amputated...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Is the Movie Industry Guilty of Dog Breed-ism?|
|Holding the Financial Beasts at Bay|
|5 Things You Won't Believe Spawned Black Markets|
|Guitarist Takes Unexpected Stage Dive|
|Constitutions of Classic Cocktails, A Breakdown...|
|Newt Gingrich's Moon Base|
|Smartie Sandwich: Child sent to school with a...|
|Trollstigen (Trolls path)|
|Engrish Funny: Good thing that bus has tinted...|
|Listen To This: Cheerio!|
|First Lego In Space|
|Youre A FREAK!|
|Near-Extinct Monkeys Found in Colombian Park|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|20 Things You Didn't Know About... Clouds|
|The 10 Best Cars That Still Offer a Manual...|
|Secret Heart Box|
|A Race To The Top To Bring Down College Costs?|
|Fact or Fiction: Spray Paint|
|Uniting against Neglected Tropical Diseases|
|Phase-change materials can fix machine memory...|
|In the Maker Shed: ProtoShield for Ardweeny|
|Are Rabbits as Prolific as Everybody Says?|
|How did a heavily-armored dinosaur end up at...|
|Tea Party gains momentum in Michigan|
|Albert Nobbs Premiere|
|Warming in the Tasman Sea, near Australia, a...|
|Zapping Testicles With Ultrasonic Pulses Shown...|
|Garments Made From Recycled Coffee Beans Keep...|
|Deborah Gans: Hospitality Begins at Home:...|
|The Future Of Screen Typography Is In Your Hands|
|The MiVeu: A Wearable iPhone Harness for Action...|
|Downton Abbey: This Weeks Winners and Losers|
|Going Viral: 10 Neat Gadgets for Germaphobic Geeks|
|Don McCullin, about the London homeless|
|Uptown Kids / Elliott + Associates Architects|
|Even before Hagrids visit, experts knew he was...|
|COLOURlovers Interview & Giveaway with Jessica...|
|Bright Jungle Flowers|
|Soul Reaper - HTML5 Scroll Book|
|How to Deal with Difficult People and Have...|
|Single socks and how they can help you learn to...|
|The New Old Age Blog: Fewer Beds for Men...|
|Creating Silence from Chaos|
|Really? The Claim: Never Go to Bed Angry|
|4 Lazy Moves That Boost Your Health|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|16 Cute Winter Looks to Steal From Sundance Celebs|
|Cervical cancer: Know your risk|
|Shark Cage Diving: Helping or Hurting?|
|Rick Santorum's Calls 3-Year-Old Daughter's...|
|7 Everyday Phrases Attributed to Shakespeare ...|
|Willem Dafoe is THE HUNTER trying to bag a...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Hunter - Trailer|
|Awards Tour 2012: Screen Actors Guild Awards...|
|Page 2: Social Network, Star Wars, Muppets,...|
|'The Muppets' Strike Back at Fox News After...|
|The Unit -- 'Jersey Shore' Star Pleads NOT...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Zooey Deschanel Receiving Free Publicity [Zooey...|
|Ferris Bueller Superbowl Commercial: Matthew...|
|Arctic Monkeys Play Jonathan Ross|
|Mitt Romney Rides The Campaign Bus In Florida|
|Exclusive: Shinedown to Headline 2012 Avalanche...|
|When David Lee Roth talks, it's 'A Different...|
the big picture
|2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games|
|Angry Birds at Sundance|
|Mammals, Ready for Their Close-Up|
|Monday, 30 Jan 2012|
|Odd Shadows in a Sunny Land|
|Bartosz Wackermann - Po nitce do klebka...|
|Cats | Flickr - Photo Sharing!|
|Comic for January 30, 2012|
|Creativity Comes After The Fact|