- What if...
- did you tell your wife yet?
- Float like a butterfly, sting like a hadouken.
- Troubled Rebellious Asian
- Aww, what a perfect Valentine!
- Found this record in a thrift store... Wonder if it will save me?
- SOPA Protest Day: the largest digital protest ever (infographic)
- TIL that U.S. cities with more country music on the radio have higher suicide rates
- IAmA senior security programmer working at google. AMA
- Cat looked bored. My work here is done.
- Evidence for Antarctica?
- Silver surfer...
- Why does a woman who accuses a man of rape get to have her name protected but the man's name is made public?
- Ive met raw Pyrite, How does it even..?
- TIL Texas ended its "last meal" after being trolled by a Neo Nazi before execution...
- FactCheck: Romney DID eliminate kosher food options for retired Jewish senior citizens on Medicaid as...
- I multi-tracked myself singing the Barbershop version of "Go The Distance" from Hercules...would...
- The Commentary on the Irish Jersey Shore keeps getting funnier and funnier... [x-post r/ireland]
- Pythons Are Wiping Out Mammals in the Everglades -- "According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the...
- Son is being bullied.
- How the gentlemen died out
- You've Won! (No really, we're not kidding) AKA My 13 year old is lucky as hell!
- An insane badass who is the topic of countless documentaries
- Smooth Talker Superman
- Reddit's current title is "reddit: the frontpage of the internet". What would you have it be?
- /b/'s election predictions (x-post from r/4chan)
- My friend in Afghanistan just got some mail
- IAmA Request: Guitarist Andy McKee
- Any love for a baby cheetah?
- Since the 80s I have always confused these two with each other
- "One of These Fish is Not Like the Other"
- International Snow Sculptures are able to be viewed through Feb 5
- Amazing sky tonight...
- The Adventure Begins
- Dragon Art created using a drawing tablet and Photoshop
- Introducing ... The Chime.in #MyOscarChimes contest
- Top 10 Worst Pickup Lines
- A great day at school for any child in the 90s!!
- The reality of today
- Nice Hairdo
- NEXT BAND COVER
- Social Networks as superheroes
- Eye-Opening Life-Changing Refugee Simulation in Davos
- Which would you rather have: a kiss or a hug? Why?
- Good afternoon from Saddleworth :)
- Take a closer look
- My first Post Trip Honduras Submission
- Making new friends after age 30
- 11 Animals Who Think They're In Star Wars
- This is the only Mitt Romney I would ever consider voting for
- Sunrise or sunset?
- Photo: Jon Stewart Moshing To Dead Kennedys In The 80s.
- Canadian Lego Man Goes to Space
- What do my fellow First Chimers think?
- Android App Version 1.3.1 Feature: Popular Chimes Section
- Attachment turns wheelchair into car
- Adorable 'The Artist' Gang Reacts to Multiple Oscar Nominations
- WSJ reports Facebook could file for an IPO as early as Wednesday, source says - @wsjbreakingnews
- I'm Crumb Forklen. What's Your Panem Name?
- BBC Davos Debate on Capitalism
- Researchers boycott publisher; will they embrace instant publishing?
- Four Murdoch reporters arrested - but dont worry, no phone hacking, they just bribed cops
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend With Cancer But Still Wants His Super Bowl Tickets
- Why I turned down Facebook
- Cancer Drugs Affect Mouse Genomes for Generations: Scientific American
- Facebook IPO filing could be around the corner
- Street Art Japan Streets Turned into the Work of Art by Sewers
- 'Outrageous' Brawl At Houston High School (VIDEO)
- Top Bollywood wardrobe malfunctions of 2011
- Facebook IPO: Worth The Price Or Next Internet Bubble? : NPR
- Obama confirms US drone strikes
- Pundit Poll: Critics Name the Best Film of Sundance 2012
- 24 Million Generations! Evolutionary Change in Body Size on Earth --From Mouse to Elephant
- Priceless? No, not really. (Pic)
- Sarah Palin Finally Fulfills her Godly Purpose Of Destroying The GOP
- Dear Democrats: The Stimulus Worked, Start Acting Like It
- Two British Tourists Denied Entry Into U.S. for Twitter Jokes
- President Obama: Protect The 'Fundamental Integrity' of the Internet
- Freddie Mac accused of multi billion dollar bets AGAINST the American homeowner
- The Odd Couple: Romney vs. Gingrich
- How Glass Changed the WorldOver and Over Again
- Dentist who used paper clips for root canals jailed
- INFOGRAPHIC: Examining Apple's Skyrocketing Value
- How Much Is A Homemaker Worth? We Ran The Numbers
- I immediately thought about that guy...
- CBO: Federal workers make more than their private-sector counterparts
- iPad propels Apple to top of PC market as growth stalls without tablets
- Hackers put hijacked Web views up for sale for webfraud
- Snoop Dogg talks about the time he got Roofied at the Playboy Mansion
- [Infographic] Google Apps Has Some Big Paying Clients
- How Anonymous Went From Pranksters To Revolutionaries
- Gingrich Camp Claims Romney Forced Holocaust Survivors To Eat Non-Kosher Food
- Tea Party Favorite Walks Back Contentious Remark
- What Went Wrong With Rick Perry
- Energy Lobby Finds Power In Money And Fear
- New Report Shows Debt Talks Had Little Effect
- Photos Of Osama Bin Laden's Death May Be Released
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Mocks Romney vs. Gingrich In Florida
- Apple Gets New Retail Boss
- Cain: 'My Biological Clock Is Ticking'
- Toy Company Launders Drug Money For Cartels
- WATCH: Romney's Stunningly Awkward Rendition Of 'America The Beautiful'
- WATCH: Maddow, Frank Rich Go There About Mitt Romney
- Colbert Super PAC Reveals Secrets
- HuffPost Comedy Endorses Sarah Palin For President
- Minority Communities Hit Hardest By Foreclosure Crisis
- China Heightens Security To Contain Protest Outbreak
- Dozens Killed In Pakistan Clashes
- 1.35 Million Condoms Recalled
- Somali MIlitant Group Permanently Bans Red Cross Famine Aid
- Court Upholds Ban Of iPad Rival
- Groups Propose Spending $9.5 Billion To Protect Lakes, Rivers From Invasive Species
- Libyan Detainees Launch Rendition Lawsuit Against Former MI6 Chief
- States Failing To Hold Schools Accountable For Student Performance
- Occupy Oakland Protest Rekindles Flag-Burning Debate
- Digital Divide Splits Along Racial Lines In Mississippi
- Almost Half Of U.S. Households Live One Crisis From Poverty
- Gingrich, Facing Likely Florida Loss, Unleashes Wild Attacks On Romney
- Authorities Investigate Suspicious Envelope Sent To 'America's Toughest Sheriff'
- In The Bunker With Newt
- Forrest Gump + Simpsons mashup
- Do you love what you do?
- Blah people
- "...how did a secondary broker get 2,000 tickets?"
- A Cheetah...A Cheetah...A Cheetah
- Where did heterosexuality come from?
- DMARD: Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance
- A neu Neubauten
- Is the Earth getting lighter?
- Yiwarra Kuju / One Road
- "As we shall see, the presence of one or more specimens of Equus caballus x asinus (defunctus)...
- The relentlessness of the simplest eukarya.
- Martian Chronicles
- Alan Lomax's Global Jukebox
- Terrible Commercials (MLYT)
- ALIEN age 11
- prepared reading for curious readers
- Project Unbreakable
- U.S. Press Freedom Rankings Plummet
- of Spivs, Cosh boys & Creepers
- Flying Books, just like it says on the tin.
- Being a Maid
- Eagles Are Turning People Into Horses
- Visualizing economics
- War. War never changes.
- The Automatic Diet Planner
- "Twitter Users Beware: Homeland Security Isn't Laughing."
- Mustache 2.0
- The Mark
- Ballad of the Whiskey Robber
- The Mystery of Duane Reade
- The Defeated
- Its Saturday Night!
- The Story of a Suicide
- Let the Robot Drive
- The Longform Guide to Saturday Night Live
- Keith Haring: An Intimate Conversation
- Con Artist Starred in Sting That Cost Google Millions
- Bad, Bad Lori Arnold
- The first sexual revolution: lust and liberty in the 18th century
- L.A. Pedophile Bust Dismantles International Child Porn Ring
- Sex, Lies, and Hit Men!
- Hello, Im Attorney Gloria Allred
- The Machine-Tooled Happyland
- Jones, Scherzinger, Abdul shown door in "X Factor" shake-up - Reuters Canada
- Al-Qaeda in decline, says US - NEWS.com.au
- Stephen Colbert's Super PAC has raised over $1 million, according to filing ... - Washington Post
- Administration official denies president made mistake revealing US drone ... - CNN (blog)
- Invaders: How Burmese Pythons Are Devouring the Everglades - TIME (blog)
- Mossad chief holds secret US meetings on Iran nuclear threat, Senate panel reveals - Haaretz
- Colbert's Super PAC has raised over $1 million - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Burmese Pythons Picking Florida's Everglades Clean - Fox News
- US intel panel reveals secret Mossad chief visit over Iran nuclear threat - Haaretz
- ManningWatch: Marshall Faulk weighs in - ESPN (blog)
- Former Los Angeles teacher charged with molesting 23 children - Fox News
- Bondage, abuse photos of school kids lead to firing, arrest of So. Calif ... - CBS News
- RIM's Cartoon Campaign More Preschool Than Bold - InformationWeek
- Iran increasingly willing to launch US attack, top intelligence official warns - The Guardian
- Stephen Colbert super PAC raises $1 million. How does that compare? (+video) - Christian Science Monitor
- Peyton Manning likely will never play football again, sources say - Los Angeles Times
- Jobs and fuel prices weigh on US confidence - Financial Times
- Teacher Charged with Taking Bondage Pics of Students - ABC News
- Sofia Vergara named world's most desirable woman - National Post (blog)
- Blake Griffin dunks on Kendrick Perkins (Video): Where does it rank among the ... - Washington Post (blog)
- Divers abandon search on Italy cruise ship wreck - AFP
- GOP presidential race could grind on and on - Washington Post
- Ex-US teacher charged with molesting 23 children - The Associated Press
- Divers abandon search on Costa Concordia - RTE.ie
- Recommended: Undies to insults: Madonna's best TV moments - msnbc.com
- As Super Bowl nears, where's the trash talk? - CBS News
- Mark Berndt, Former Elementary School Teacher, Arrested For Making Bondage ... - Huffington Post
- Al-Qaeda in decline, says US - Sydney Morning Herald
- RIM on the defensive after superhero characters misinterpreted as ad campaign - Winnipeg Free Press
- Romney versus Gingrich slugfest is harbinger of Republican civil war - Daily Mail
- Using the Coupon for Proventil
- CBO: Medicare Spending To Reach $1 Trillion By 2022
- Idea for Long Island LNG terminal near death?
- Freaky Fossils: Don't Smell These Tulips!
- Debate Growing Over Religious Freedom & Birth Control «
- Bill Moyers & Michael Winship: The Party People of Wall Street
- Joe Biden: Nancy Pelosi "Saved This Country"
- Eurozone unemployment ends 2011 at record high
- Brits want to use bees as security guards to protect historic site
- President Obama Hangs Out With America [video]
- Inside the Bacchanalian Wall Street Fraternity Party of Billionaire Bankers and Hedge Fund Predators | |...
- Islamist sect kills 5 people in northeast Nigeria
- Soft Power, Hard Power, Election Power
- Should you feel guilty for buying your iPhone? - CNN.com
- Secret Agencies Accelerate ISI Role
- Will Ron Paul win more delegates this week than Gingrich, Santorum? - CSMonitor.com
- CHART: Keystone XL Pipeline Supporters Back Senate GOP | ThinkProgress
- On Google+, Big Question for Obama Is Weeded Out
- John F. Baker Jr., Who Saved 8 G.I.'s in 1966, Dies at 66
- 'The X Factor' Monday Massacre: Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger, Steve Jones All Gone
- Swedish hacker on FBI 'most wanted' list
- Marine gets jail time, reduced rank in hazing case
- Party like it's 1929
- Chinese workers seized in Egypt's Sinai peninsula
- Spirit Flouts Unwritten Washington Rule by Badmouthing Regulator - Bloomberg
- List of dead or missing from grounded cruise ship
- Rep. Allen West Tries To Walk Back Telling Obama To 'Get The Hell Out': 'I Did Not Refer To Any Person...
- Foreclosure Crisis Erases Hard-Won Wealth, Dreams Even In Center Of Black Affluence
- Israel says it will deport South Sudanese migrants
- Scientists created bird flu superbug that could set off next global pandemic
- Under Status Quo, Deficit Would Decline, Budget Office Says
- Giants Defensive Line Has Brady in Its Crosshairs
- Theater Review | 'Matilda': Matilda, by the Royal Shakespeare Company in London
- Intelligence Chief Sees Al Qaeda Likely to Continue Fragmenting
- Home Prices Decline Again
- Florida Polls Open as Gingrich Tries to Galvanize Conservatives
- Apple Names European Executive to Head Retail Operations
- FiveThirtyEight: Florida Primary Overview and Forecast
- Diplomats Discuss Bashar al-Assads Future as Syria Fights Rebels
- The Hard Road Back | Scars of Battle: For Soldier Disfigured in Afghanistan, a Way to Return to the World
- The New Islamists: Tunisia Navigates a Democratic Path Tinged With Religion
- United Nations Tentatively Backs Japans Nuclear Stress Tests
- Critics Notebook: Harvard Sailing Team Breathes New Life Into Sketch Comedy
- Giants Arrive in Indianapolis, Without Their Injured
- WHDD Radio Hosts Tangled Up in Blue Over Giants
- In New York City, Feeling Pain of Italys Belt-Tightening
- Starbucks Plans to Begin Populating India at Last
- Afghan Officials Consider Separate Talks With Taliban
- Civilian Deaths Due to Drones Are Few, Obama Says
- Music Review: Early Birthday Party for Philip Glass at Le Poisson Rouge
- Bismarcks Voice Among Restored Edison Recordings
- Buoyant Romney Speaks of Victory in Florida
- Legal Challenge to Colorados Tabor Amendment
- ArtsBeat: Host and Judge Won't Return to 'The X Factor'
- Drought and Cold Snap Cause Food Crisis in Northern Mexico
- After Mistake, A Mea Culpa From Vassar
- Claremont McKenna College Says It Exaggerated SAT Figures
- N.F.L. Will Use Super Bowl Commercial to Stress Safety
- Dumhpawng Kawng Journal: Burmese Civil War Turns Grimmer for Kachin Guerrilla
- Trade Protest Is Planned on Eve of a Chinese Leaders Visit
- Where is the Web Going?
- Half Of Worlds Bandwidth Consumed By Only 1% of Users
- EuroClojure 2012: Call for Presentation
- Tablo: A new tool for teachers to create and share lessons
- You Stopped SOPA. Now Lets Startup America
- Ask HN: Checklist Platform for Hospitals a good idea?
- Pretty funny take on the 37signals rip
- Font-Embedding Icons the Right WayA Legitimate Alternative to Images
- SOPA Protest Day - The Largest Digital Protest Ever (Infographic)
- Best Mobile Web HTML5 Framework For Mobile App Development
- Psd.js: A Photoshop Document Parser in CoffeeScript
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro X with multicam, broadcast monitoring
- A Prize to the World's Crappiest Office?
- Zsh is your friend.
- A Detailed Guide on how SendHub moved to Heroku.
- How To Muzzle Yelp Critics
- Contrary to popular opinion, Android isnt beating the iPhone
- Why the Raspberry Pi won't ship in kit form
- How Lanyrd uses HTML5 offline storage for its Mobile Web app
- Why Has Andreessen Horowitz Raised $2.7B in 3 Years?
- How Navy SEALs Fight Smarter, Not Harder
- CorkboardMe now an "app" -- all in HTML 5
- Mozilla Questions Web Orthodoxies With Pancake
- Clean code, clean logs: logging levels are there for you
- Bill C-11 could bring SOPA-like piracy laws to Canada
- Are you scientifically literate? Take our quiz
- A simple theory of why smart young people go into finance, law, and consulting
- HTML5 for total Beginners
- Dear business people, an iOS app actually takes a lot of work
- WikiLeaks To Ship Servers To Micronation of Sealand?
- Apple Versus Google Innovation Strategies
- Eye of Tiger Composer Sues Gingrich To Stop Campaign From Using Song
- SmartCap Reads Brain Waves to Monitor Workers' Fatigue Levels
- Building the Bionic Man
- Inside the Museum of Nonsense
- Ask Slashdot: How To Inform a Non-Techie About Proposed Copyright Laws
- Megaupload Lawyer Says User Data Will Be Held For Two Weeks
- Mechanic's Mistake Trashes $244 Million Aircraft
- Facebook's Oregon Data Center Uses As Much Power As Entire County
- UCSD Researchers Create Artificial Cell Membrane
- Dutch ISPs Refuse To Block Pirate Bay
- Tenative Ruling Against Kaleidescape in DVD CCA Case
- DHS Sends Tourists Home Over Twitter Jokes
- Installation of Blue Waters Petaflop Supercomputer Begins
- Retail Chains To Strike Back Against Online Vendors
- Sinclair ZX81 Made Out of Lego
- 10-Year Gary McKinnon Case To End This Year
- Assembling Your Own 3D Printer
- Nokia CEO Blames Salesmen For Windows Phone Struggles
- NTT DoCoMo Asks Google To Limit Android Data Use
- Megaupload User Data Could Be Destroyed Soon
- Megaupload User Data Could Be Destoyed Soon
- Jailbreaking the Internet For Freedom's Sake
- What If the Apollo Program Never Happened?
- Ian Bogost Replies: Deep Thoughts On Gaming
- Shmoocon Demo Shows Easy, Wireless Credit Card Fraud
- Big Internet Players Propose DMARC Anti-Phishing Protocol
- Maine Senator Wants Independent Study of TSA's Body Scanners
- Thai Gov't Welcomes Twitter's Censorship Plans
- Duchamp was here
- Letter from ex-slave to ex-master, on occasion of a request to return to work
- Underwear bomb, 1973: vintage ad for "Dynamite" men's briefs
- Scientists and scholars boycott Elsevier over bad business practices and copyright maximalism
- Attempt to replicate "arsenic life" experiment fails
- Is 3D printing the new virtual reality?
- The Sky is Rising: report shows that entertainment industry is thriving; anti-piracy laws are about...
- Trailer Tuesday: new book - Frank Reade: Adventures in the Age of Invention
- Superhero-shaped UAVs buzz Manhattan
- Excavating an ant colony
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": Tesla's death mask
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": Urine facts
- Sweet handmade papercraft hairflowers
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": An Archaeopteryx in Wyoming
- Yes Men to keynote this summer's Hackers on Planet Earth conference in NYC
- Leonard Cohen's new Old Ideas: pure distilled Cohen, the apotheosis of gravelly poetry
- DRM is to publishing as science was to Stalinism
- Robert Anton Wilson talks at a Mondo 2000 event in 1988
- Crowdfunding exemption - WeFunder and other Senate nudging
- On Booth Babes
- Project Unbreakable
- Did a UK fashion marketer rip off logo for iconic punk band CRASS?
- Stereogranimator: transform historical stereographs from NYPL archives into animated gifs and 3d images
- VA state senator attaches rectal exam amendment tacked on to anti-abortion bill
- First World Cat Problems
- Object Breast Cancer: visualizing tumors through art
- Crabby frog
- John Scalzi introduces his 13-year-old daughter to an LP
- Junk-market door as a desk/table/streetdoor
- Dad and kids play Depeche Mode
- So Newt was told he couldn't use Eye of the Tiger as music for his campaign anymore. What song do you think...
- Losing your house or car in bankruptcy proceedings can be bad enough but this guy just lost his flock of...
- And now the opening scene to Season #3 of "The Walking Dead"
- Made for Fark headline brought to you by North Carolina. "Cox indicted in Flying Biscuit Death"
- Fourth-largest Spanish airline collapses. You'll have to forgive them; they're from Barcelona
- Wondering just how large the Euro debt problem is? This frightening infographic shows you using 18-wheelers...
- Banning zombies is discrimination, AND IT'S WRONG
- HOLY JEEBUS. Your two favorite things are now combined. Could be four if served between boobies
- You know your day is going to suck when it starts with a police chase ending on your ass, literally
- Man pleads no contest to multiple counts of assault and battery with toy lightsabers, and one count of...
- "Ladies and gentlemen, please be advised we may experience some chop up a head"
- Why not spice up your stale sex life with some hot threesomes between you, your husband and your 15 year...
- Nurseries urged to look for signs of drug-addicted babies, such as if the babies sleep a lot, soil...
- ...and the horses will never look at him the same way
- Award-winning teacher had sex with two students, kissed a third and sexted a fourth. Yeah, I'd say that at...
- Recipe for fun: downtown Des Moines Marriott to be shared for a week by just two groups---Chinese...
- When having an amorous encounter with your mistress, check first to make sure your wife is not also in the...
- 3-year-old boy in Peru has an abortion
- Home birthing advocate dies giving birth in own home. Alanis Morissette tapped to perform at funeral
- England soiling its collective pants as temperatures may drop to 12F. What ever happened to "keep a...
- Beware the Jabberwock, my son / The jaws that bite, the claws that catch / Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun...
- About that female douchebag who dumped her cancer boyfriend and took the Super Bowl tickets? Yeah about...
- Photoshop these lanterns on a lake
- Alaska gears up for a hostile takeover of Central Park
- Drug-Resistant Bugs Found in Organic Meat
- Army's New Weight-Loss Plan: Transplant Soldiers With Extra Fat
- NBC Publishing Wants To Prove A TV Company Can Make Better E-Books
- Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, PayPal Go After Phishers With New E-Mail Authentication Effort
- NATO Will Buy Its First Spy Drones, Eventually
- Biggest, Fastest, Bloodiest: Earth's Most Extreme Insects
- Jan. 31, 1961: A Chimp Named Ham Spaces Out
- High-Powered Plasma Turns Garbage Into Gas
- 'World Shaker' Crossbreeds Processor With Memory Chip
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 31
- Massive Selector: SmithsonMartin's 42-Inch Touchscreen DJ System
- Exclusive: Boy Meets Borrower in The Secret World of Arrietty Clip
- New Mobile-Phone Privacy Law Proposed
- Samsung Galaxy Note: Does the World Really Need a 5-Inch Phone With a Stylus?
- Skora's Barefoot Shoes Swaddle Your Dogs in Skin
- Algorithm-Powered Movie whiteonwhite:algorithmicnoir Computes at Sundance
- Army's Automated Dog Whisperer Will Train Puppies of War
- Speed Limits on the Evolution of Enormousness
- CIA Claims Publication of Bin Laden Death Photos Would 'Trigger Violence'
- Room 237 Explores Hidden Meanings in The Shining
- Google Aims for Better Android Apps With New Google+ Page
- Mozilla Questions Web Orthodoxies With 'Pancake'
- Video: Self-Guided Bullet Spots, Steers, and Nails Its Target
- Humans With Bird Wings
- Testify: The Open-Science Movement Catches Fire
- Amazing Ritte Van Vlaanderen Bikes Born From Beer, Irreverence
- Jan. 30, 1790: The Lifeboat, an Idea Whose Time Has Come
- Alt Text: The Sinister Sons of SOPA
- Meet Bill Gates, the Man Who Changed Open Source Software
- Military Masks Could 'Give Injured Soldiers Their Faces Back'
- Police Chase Ends With Car Landing On Sleeping Man
- Got $1 Million? President Obama's Used Chrysler Could Be Yours
- Facebook Addiction Gone Too Far?
- WATCH: Israeli Army Ghost Bunkers Reborn As Bat House
- WATCH: Bed-Mobile Bedlam
- Woman Brandishing Curling Iron Robs Liberty Tax Services Location
- WATCH: Thieving Thugs Body Slam Their Way Into Market
- Team Finds Possible UFO At The Bottom Of Baltic Sea
- Dentist Who Used Paper Clips On Patients Headed For Slammer
- Student Finds Cocaine In Textbook Ordered From Amazon
- Police Say They Catch Hospital Worker Sexually Assaulting Unconscious Patient
- Researchers Find Cancer In Ancient Egyptian Mummy
- LOOK: Is This Giant Crocodile Real?
- Students Find Man Stuck For Days In Rio Grande Mud
- WATCH: National Kazoo Day Is Jan. 28
- Investigators Dig Into Iowa Lottery Mystery
- Foot Aid: Socks Sent To North Korea Via Balloons
- Topless Protest Broken Up At Davos Forum
- WATCH: Man Sets World Record For Eyebrow Raises
- A Big Bow For 314 Curtsies In Five Minutes
- A Mouse Dispensing Cash Machine
- Naked PETA Protestors Disguised AsCorpses 'Wouldn't be Caught Dead Wearing Animal Skins'
- Grandma's Corpse Found After 17 Years In Storage Unit
- Prosecutor Sues Ex-Girlfriend For Slamming Him On Boyfriend-Grading Website
- FBI: Foiled Electrocution Plot Was To Be Blamed On Wealthy Man's Cat
- Museum Will Show Off 18th Century Flatulence Cure (PHOTOS)
- Camel Makes Super Bowl Prediction
- Desperate Boyfriend Supposedly Offers $500 For Pre-Super Bowl Football Lessons
- Topless Woman Stops Cars, Slaps Stranger
- Painting A Portrait With The Most Awkward Paintbrush Ever
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of January 31, 2012
- American Voices: Chevy To Sticker Cars' Environmental Impact
- Area Man Thinks It's Nice They Didn't Put The Prettiest Girl Scouts On The Cookie Box
- [audio] Area Man Forces Himself To Drink Free Refill
- TV Listings: Two Men
- [video] Bill Belichick Vows To Murder Tom Coughlin This Time
- Joel Zumaya Agrees To Throw One Last Amazing Pitch
- ROHNERT PARK, CANo one at Park Plaza Coin Laundry wants to go halfsies on a load of whites.
- Crocodile Chokes To Death On Curt Schilling
- FDA Urges Americans To Check Out Weird-Looking Potato
- Editorial Cartoon: Commie Cones
- American Voices: Dogs Domesticated Earlier Than Thought
- Panelists Discussing GOP Debate Clearly Didn't Watch It
- Real Estate: Just For Show
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- [audio] Area Child Baffled By Stationary, Nonviolent Images
- TV Listings: Screwballs
- At This Point, Student Loan Collector Just Wants To Know If Area Man Okay
- BERWYN, PAParty guests braced themselves for the awkward leg of the house tour when they would silently...
- Sports: Super Bowl XLVI
- [video] Worlds Greatest Trombonist Just Tells People He Works In Marketing
- Area Couple Vows Never To Go Dildo Shopping While Horny Again
- Sportsgraphic: College Football Signing Day
- Eli Manning Asks Peyton If He Can Crash At His Place
- Fan On The Street: On The Tigers Signing Prince Fielder
- NEW YORK, NYNBC Nightly News correspondent Richard Engel wasnt sure why he thanked anchorman Brian Williams...
- Real Estate: The Art Of Compromise
- Pathetic Harbaugh Family Unable To Get Even One Son To Coach In Super Bowl
- Woman On Television Claiming There's A Science Of Eyelashes
- Letters To The Editor: Injured Bird
- Clean Stove Burners and Grates Effortlessly with Ammonia [Cleaning]
- Save Every $5 Bill for a Painless, Fun Way to Build Your Savings Account [Personal Finance]
- Eat a Chicken Wing with One Hand [Video]
- De-Mystifying the Dark Corners of Windows: The Registry, DLLs, and More Explained [Explainer]
- Label Your Mattress Like a Hotel to Help You Remember to Flip It [Mattresses]
- Pepper Your Resume with a Company's Cultural Keywords to Help Beat the Screeners [Resumes]
- Remove Unnecessary System Preferences Icons in OS X to Simplify Your Settings [Mac OS X Tip]
- How To Maintain and Use Collaborative Grocery Lists [Shopping]
- Got Questions? Here's a New Way to Ask Lifehacker [The Show]
- Build Your Own Stovetop Smoker with Kitchen Gear You Already Have [Video]
- Symantecs Norton Identity Beta Offers Painless Password Management on Desktops and Mobile Devices [Downloads]
- Learn to Practice Intentional Neglect to Ditch Unimportant Tasks and Recover from Workload Overload...
- Waze for Android Updates, Adds New Maps, Driver-Friendly UI, and More Social Features [Android Downloads]
- Kids' Computers, Crashing Mac Apps, and Instapaper Extensions [From The Tips Box]
- Cobook Powers Up Your Mac's Address Book with Social Networks, Mouseless Navigation [Video]
- Remains of the Day: MegaUpload Users May Lose Data Within Days [For What It's Worth]
- Treat "What If" Clutter Like a Lost Sock to Determine Its Worth [Clutter]
- Swole.me Automatically Plans Your Meals Based on Your Dieting Goals [Web Apps]
- Daily App Deals: Get USB Disk for iOS for Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Learn About All the Special Files That Help Your Hackintosh Run [Video]
- Steam's Mobile App Is a Great Game Assistant [IPhone Downloads]
- Use Your Hand to Estimate Your Portions [Diet]
- Leftover Space and a Giant Calendar: The Day-to-Day Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- How to Write a Cover Letter That Employers Will Actually Read [Job Search]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Keeping Comfortable in the Winter [Help Yourself]
- Take Photos Discretely From Your iPhone's Notification Center with SlyCam [IPhone Downloads]
- The Best Screen Capture Tool for Mac OS X [Mac App Directory]
- LastPass Update Imports and Exports Your Wi-Fi Passwords [Updates]
- How Do I Build Credit Without a Credit Card? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Quickly Copy a Website URL into an Email with Cmd+Shift+I on Mac [Shortcut Of The Day]
- 15 Best Practices for Exception Handling
- The Cost of High Availability
- Developer Productivity Report Part 1: Developer Timesheet
- Using Sharepoint Lists with Python
- Suggested Best Practises and naming conventions
- Releases Are Forever?
- Parallel Processing with ForkJoinPool
- Joi Ito's Deep Dive: Lessons from the Director of the MIT Media Lab
- Silicon Valley's Productivity Secret
- Running Mongodb on Azure (and how to connect from a node web app)
- More Layers = More Complexity
- 8 Simple Steps to Fix 'Insufficient Storage Available' on Android
- Method of Action - Programmers Learn to Hold Their Own With Designers
- Hyper-V Leaving OpenStack, Red Hat Joining
- Is Muhammed Ali Truly the Greatest? Neography's Answer
- No longer loving Google
- Spring onto Heroku
- Cloudant Secures your Data with BigCouch 0.4
- Agorithm of the Week: Data Compression with Relative Encoding
- Video: HTML5 Web Storage in 6.3 Minutes
- A Task-based Model of Search
- MoreSQL (formerly NewSQL): A Serious Competitor for NoSQL
- Getting started with Ruby and Neo4j | Web Builder Zone
- Developing a Responsive Website: The Homepage Portfolio Slider
- A Twitter Experiment: @devops_jerk
- Whats the first Decision? Implementing Kanban vs Scrum
- Java Web Hosting Options Flowchart
- interviewing knowledge vs experience vs skill
- Khan Meets Tattoo
- Staring Longingly
- Marus New House
- 10 Foreign Remakes of American TV Shows
- Dog Has a Job at the Vets Office
- Colberts Super PAC Surpasses $1 Million
- Fresh Impressions on Brandmarks
- Scientific Dining: Reviews of Research Institute Cafeterias (part one)
- Kermit And Miss Piggy Speak Out Against FOX News Report
- Bioshock Themed Craft Beer
- The Phantom Menace-Sweded Edition
- Oh My Gandhi! Better Get My Eyes Checked
- Does Your Motorcycle Look Too Cool? Then Get The Boxx Bike!
- Ozzy The Amazingly Acrobatic Dog
- What Does Your Favorite Video Game Say About You?
- Can You Make Pizza In A Jar?
- Adventure Time For The Avengers
- Needle Felted Zombie Valentines Day Gifts
- Is This Bulldog The Next Maru?
- An Adorable Papercraft Nintendo Sculpture
- Ewok Inspired Treehouse Treesort
- Teaching High School Students to Work at Walmart
- Flying People in New York City
- OMG! Eye Test Chart PWN3D TV Station
- Double Rainbow Cupcakes
- Letter from an Ex-Slave to His Former Master
- Hitting Testicles (with Ultrasound Pulses) May Be an Effective Contraceptive
- Table vs. Step Ladder Wrestling Match
- The Popes Rifles
- When Your Brain is Out of Sync
- Rare Photos from the Dawn of Spaceflight
- Angry Birds Maker Embraces Piracy to Grow Fanbase
- Kitten Halftime Show
- Every Quarterback Whos Won a Super Bowl
- Mornings with Marien
- 16 Of The Smartest Children In History
- HTML5 Please - Use the new and shiny responsibly
- Happiness Takes (A Little) Magic | The Wirecutter
- Mass Incarceration and Criminal Justice in America : The New Yorker
- In Which I Fix My Girlfriends Grandparents WiFi and Am Hailed as a Conquering Hero by Mike Lacher
- App Icon Template
- Is Lion Server suitable for home use? Ars investigates
- The Mercenary Techie Who Troubleshoots for Drug Dealers and Jealous Lovers
- Beautifully designed Beginners Guide to HTML/CSS.
- (11) Michael Wolfe's answer to Engineering Management: Why are software development task estimations...
- Letters of Note: To My Old Master
- How to set up a mail server on a GNU / Linux system
- The Corner: How Amazon's KDP Select Saved My Book
- paperplanes. A Tour of Amazon's DynamoDB
- Bear CSS - Helping you build a solid stylesheet foundation based on your markup
- Virtual Private Servers - the Wild West of Hosting - the laughing cloud
- amoffat/pbs - GitHub
- The Future Of Screen Typography Is In Your Hands - Smashing Coding | Smashing Coding
- How to Approach a Responsive Design | Upstatement
- Twitter Open Source
- iDoneThis blog : Silicon Valley's Productivity Secret
- ProgFu - The story of TextMate, VIM and SublimeText
- bulletproof -- by foxxcub ( steve/tony, 20.500 ) *
- US bars friends over Twitter joke
- Swole.Me - The automatic diet generator
- Remote-Tilt - emulate motion events
- Adding a Custom DuckDuckGo Search Bar to Your Site | Pat Dryburgh
- Pinterest Becomes Top Traffic Driver for Retailers [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Megaupload: A Lot Less Guilty Than You Think | Stanford Center for Internet and Society
- What Comes After Segregation? [Race]
- Mitt Romney Needs to Stop Singing Immediately [Video]
- Hot New Internet Meme: 'Breading' Cats [The Internet]
- Your Depressing Life, As Described by Yahoo!'s Most Popular Headlines [The Internets]
- Was Ice Cube's Good Day Actually November 30, 1988? An Alternate Theory [Video]
- What Was Dripping Down Christina Aguilera's Legs Two Days Ago? [Mysteries]
- Anonymous Ruins California Cop's Life Over Single Dumb Tweet [Digital Underground]
- Which Actor's Famous Girlfriend Thinks She Can Keep Him from Going Gay? [Blind Items]
- Homeland Security Does Not Understand British Slang [Cautionary Tales]
- This Is How Stephen Colbert Got His Super PAC Money Back [Video]
- Jon Stewart Breaks Down Mitt and Newt's Latest Round of Insults [Video]
- Friendly Neighborhood Councilman Arrested For Creepy 30-Year-Old Murder [Crime]
- Male Contraception To Include Fun-Sounding 'Testicular Zap' Option One Day Soon [Science Watch]
- Nerds Mourn Passing of Social Network that Isn't Facebook and Isn't Even Dead [Internet]
- President Asked To Dance a Jig By Random Internet Person [Video]
- Please Welcome Our Third Night Writer Audition: Nell Jensen [Announcements]
- Lana Del Rey's Been All Lana Del Rey Before [Lana Del Rey]
- If the First Lady Spent $50,000 on Lingerie, That Would Be a Lot of Lingerie [Michelle Obama]
- Snoop Dogg Endorses Ron Paul, Or at Least Posts a Facebook Photo of Him [Election 2012]
- I Will Kill You [FACT]
- People Who Use Their Phones In Public Restrooms Are Monsters [Etiquette]
- Game of Thrones: Swords Are Drawn [Video]
- Republican Overlord: Obama's Just Like That Cowardly Italian Cruise Ship Captain [Video]
- Super Bowl Viewers May Not Be Treated To Images of Dead Fetuses During Game [Roe V World]
- Vassar Is Sorry for Accepting 76 Applicants and Then Rejecting Them [College]
- Sorry, But Babies Are Ugly [Sad But True]
- I Can't Stop Looking at This Weird Chinese Float [Weird Floats]
- James O'Keefe Is Suing the Media, Despite My Advice [Lawsuits]
- 'Rape's Real Victims' Are Accused Rapists, Says Former Prosecutor [Sex Crimes]
- What's a Fair Minimum Wage? [The Poors]
|Somewhere Between Magical Territory and Crazytown|
|Sorry, Republicans: Its too late for new...|
|Erin Brockovich Behind Investigation Into Teen...|
|Life After Long-Term Unemployment|
|Mentoring Focuses on Building Relationships in...|
|People Are Awesome: A Detroit Florist Gives...|
|Japan to become 'super-gray' society|
|On This Day: House Passes 13th Amendment...|
|Why Apologies Matter|
|Kermit and Piggy Fire Back at Fox News (The...|
|Former RBS boss Fred Goodwin stripped of...|
|Arab League head to address UN on Syria - CNN|
|South Africa: Student Anti-Racism Poster Causes...|
|Cartoons from the Issue|
|Defying Camping Ban, Occupy D.C. Protesters...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Then and Now: What Your Favorite Blogs Looked...|
|HBO Renews Horse-Racing Drama Luck|
|LIFE Waves Goodbye|
|The Caucus: Obama and Romney Campaigns Adopt...|
|Mitt Romney Bursts Into Song, Awkwardness...|
|Startup America Policy Challenge: Universities...|
|The Political Geography of Florida|
|Calling All Clintonistas|
|Let Oakland Protesters Occupy a County Jail Cell|
|Mitt Romney flip-flops on his flip-flop on his...|
|The Have-Nots and the Have-Lots|
wall street j.
|TARP to See $23 Billion Hit as AIG, GM Stocks...|
|Apple Grabs U.K. Retail Guru|
|MP Pensions are too expensive for taxpayers|
|Can We Add Carmen and Gang Signs to the...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Apple's Greatness, and Its Shame|
|Amazon's Hit Man|
|Follow-Up: MasterCard Is Killing U.S. Credit...|
|JAVIER SOLANA: The First Time Europe Tried...|
|Eli Lilly ([[LLY]] +1.3%) and Glaxo ([[GSK]]...|
|RIM Bolsters Marketing Efforts With Some Silly...|
|Can these four superheroes rescue RIM? (Zach...|
|Blogger.com's New Takedown Policy Thwarts...|
|Clear Channel CEO Bob Pittman: Radio is Social|
|Embracing the chaos of data|
|Web Jobs January 30|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Twitter Was Just Subpoenaed By New York City In...|
|Twitter CEO Dick Costolo Speaks Out On...|
|AVSEQ: Engaging gem-matching fails to mesh with...|
|Facebook IPO: The Numbers Behind the Worlds...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Thousands Line Up for New iPhone Production...|
|For New Store Chief, Apple Looks Outside|
|AT&T shuffles up executive management...|
|All About Android 45|
|Channel 4 reveals TV and mobile app syncing plans|
|Axelrod: All loving pet owners use...|
yahoo odd news
|Video: Americas longest married couple|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Newt Gingrich Sued for Using Eye of the Tiger...|
|Somalia Pirates Next Move|
|The 5 Most Ridiculously Sexist Superhero Costumes|
|Baby Loves Bacon|
|Laughing Squid Web Hosting|
|Make The Flying Sh*t|
|Pub landlord suspended for serving 'too full'...|
|Google Maps publishes aerial images of murder...|
|There I Fixed It: Power Peeling|
|Cynthia Nixon Speaks Out Yet Again! Says Being...|
|The Best Of The Worst: Parkour Edition|
|Reclaimed Wastewater for Drinking: Safe But...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Life turned upside down|
|The 10 Best Cars That Still Offer a Manual...|
|Secret Heart Box|
|Odds And Ends|
|Top 5 Myths About Facebook|
|No Big Fukushima Health Impact Seen, UN...|
|Herd of ivory elephants reveals illicit trade...|
|Last Weekends Betaspring Hackathon: Netduinos,...|
|Lectures for a New Year: Philip Glass Performs...|
|Why ancient shipwrecks are even more important...|
|Aaron Rathy Shreds Every Wakeboarding Rail|
|Protein study gives fresh impetus in fight...|
|Liberty Head nickel|
|Startup Scans In-Store Surveillance Footage to...|
|Virtual Reailty Journalism Immerses Users In A...|
|Rick Poynor: The Evil Genius of David Shrigley|
|The Future Of Screen Typography Is In Your Hands|
|Stone Angels Wallpaper|
|Brendan Dawes: Man + MakerBot = Useful...|
|Wes Anderson From Above|
|Paul Brittain Is Leaving Saturday Night Live|
|City-Shaped Design: 13 Urban-Inspired Objects|
|The Meat Licence Proposal, interview with John...|
|Auditorium in Cartagena / Selgas Cano|
|Even before Hagrids visit, experts knew he was...|
|COLOURlovers Interview & Giveaway with Jessica...|
|Girl with the dragon tattoo|
|What The Fox?|
|Finding the Courage to Stay the Course|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Single socks and how they can help you learn to...|
|Recipes for Health: Orecchiette With Tomato...|
|Creating Silence from Chaos|
|Feeling Strain When Violent Patients Need Care|
|How Stacy Keibler Gets Red-Carpet Ready|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|The Most Memorable Grammy Award Moments of All...|
|Spring Couture 2012: Givenchy|
|Ask Rep. Markey About Kids and Online Privacy|
|AskMen's Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012|
|Let's Help Newt Gingrich Find a New Terrible...|
|Top 7 Celebrity Hair Styles of Today ...|
|January 31, 2012 -- HTML 5 Promo Player 1|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Look Better Instantly|
|The 4 Qualities of a True Statesman|
|Wear It Now: Dressing the Oscar Nominees|
|A New Photo Of Urban As DREDD!!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Hunter - Trailer|
|Does PETA Have a Legitimate Beef with The Grey?|
|Tom Hiddleston Added to Jim Jarmuschs...|
|Relativity Gets 'Stretch Armstrong' Movie But...|
|'Fear Factor' Donkey Chicks -- It's NOT Animal...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|What Comes After Segregation? [Race]|
|Darth Maul In 25 Popular Movies (That Arent...|
|Princeton Florida (Stereogum Premiere)|
|Daniel Radcliffe Never Dreams As Harry Potter|
|Grammy Producer Talks Adele, McCartney &...|
|Concert promoters expect good things in 2012|
the big picture
|Photos of the Day: Jan. 30|
|Tuesday, 31 Jan 2012|
|Financing a Rare Book on Endangered Species|
|Victor Abrantes - Rio de Janeiro - The...|
|I remember You|
|Global Communication. Client: Fortune | The...|
|Comic for January 31, 2012|
|Creativity Comes After The Fact|