- I let a homeless friend stay with me. He started going to school, cleaned up, and...
- Shit Redditors Say [2:49]
- Today is 2/1/12. Now go listen to the Rush album in honor of it.
- old school
- Oh, so that's what killed music.....(sleeve for a 1977 LP I found)
- TIL French mathematician Joseph Fourier believed wrapping his body in a blanket was beneficial to his...
- Anyone else notice this Johnny Depp cross-over reference in Rango? I was the only one that laughed in my...
- I sent an email to my PA state rep who sponsored the 'Year of the Bible' resolution. No response yet.
- 2012 Release Chart
- Bill Murray's still got it...
- How strong would the casing of a nuclear bomb be to hold in a nuclear blast? What would be the effects?
- How an unpopular post got me two free pairs of Bjrn-Borg underwear
- Absolutely terrifying.
- What is one clich movie technique that you never get sick of?
- "After drilling for two decades through more than two miles of antarctic ice, Russian scientists are...
- serious cat, surprised cat
- To all you middle/high schoolers making stupid r/atheism rage comics...
- By Request: Iama lady electrical engineer in the aerospace industry. AMA!
- Custom made wedding bands with waveform of the couples own voices. I do.
- Former CIA Agent Charged Under Espionage Act For Reporting Torture
- What happens in the brain during full anesthesia? Is it similar to deep sleep? Do you dream?
- Korean pregnancy test
- My girlfriend and a lost puppy we found in South Korea
- The Pirate Bay moves to .SE domain to prevent US authorities from seizing the domain.
- I am author and philosopher John Zerzan, ask me absolutely anything
- Kids these days
- This is how I sleeps.
- Pirate Bay Founders Prison Sentences Final, Supreme Court Appeal Rejected
- TIL that in 2009 China cancelled the debts of 32 African countries. I don't remember seeing banner...
- #brecksnowsculpt 2012
- No More Pink Slime on Burgers?
- Funicular railway station in Downtown Los Angeles?!
- A Coffee Shop Made out of Shipping Crates
- Deciphering the Facebook Prospectus
- How Much is a Homemaker Worth?
- Blake Griffin: Gryffindor's New Chaser
- Corsica, a small preview
- "I Want To Ride My Bicycle"
- "One of These Fish is Not Like the Other"
- International Snow Sculptures are able to be viewed through Feb 5
- Amazing sky tonight...
- The Adventure Begins
- Dragon Art created using a drawing tablet and Photoshop
- Introducing ... The Chime.in #MyOscarChimes contest
- Top 10 Worst Pickup Lines
- A great day at school for any child in the 90s!!
- The reality of today
- Nice Hairdo
- NEXT BAND COVER
- Social Networks as superheroes
- Eye-Opening Life-Changing Refugee Simulation in Davos
- Which would you rather have: a kiss or a hug? Why?
- Good afternoon from Saddleworth :)
- Take a closer look
- My first Post Trip Honduras Submission
- Making new friends after age 30
- 11 Animals Who Think They're In Star Wars
- This is the only Mitt Romney I would ever consider voting for
- White House Declines Comment on MPAA Bribery Petition
- Taliban intact and getting Pakistan backing, Nato report reveals -
- The Facebook IPO: Google All Over Again, and a New Tech Bull Market?
- Monsanto Accused In Suit Tied To Agent Orange : NPR
- Obama Is Not The Most Polarizing President Ever
- iPad 3 rumor rollup for the week ending Jan. 31
- Wikileaks founder takes case to Britains top court
- Mozilla Releases Firefox 10 To The Masses, Massive Changelog In Tow
- The TSA's War on Innocent Travelers
- 4 Ways to Enjoy Nature According to Insane Old Magazines
- Journey to the Center of the CPU: 15 Gorgeous Closeups of Microprocessors
- The Pirate Bay Moves to .SE Domain To Prevent Domain Seizure
- NASA - IBEX: Glimpses of the Interstellar Material Beyond our Solar System
- Pirate Bay Founders Prison Sentences Final, Supreme Court Appeal Rejected
- Donald Trump: It would be a great thing to see Apple build devices in the US
- U.S. May Release Taliban Prisoners From Guantanamo Bay
- Remembering the Apollo 1 Fire (Infographic)
- xkcd: Baby Names
- A Swarm of Nano Quadrotors
- Osama Bin Laden Death Photos May Be Released
- Social Media Monitoring on Gov't Steroids: Anything might come back to bite you
- Election 2012: Florida has spoken, Mitt Romney wins
- Samsung in hot water with EU over 3G FRAND patent lawsuits
- Alien Particles Found Invading Our Solar SystemA First
- Cyberlocker Burden of Proof Should Be Reversed, Anti-Piracy Group Says
- How NASA Solved a $100 Million Problem for Five Bucks
- You'll Download Physical Objects Sooner Than You Think, Thanks to Kids Like These
- Litter of Rare, Scruffy-Necked Wolf Pups Born in Virginia
- Mind-reading program translates brain activity into words
- How The Drug Industry Games Washington
- Romney Heads To Minnesota Amid Talk Of Big Endorsement
- House Republicans Order Journalist Arrested At Public Hearing
- Trader Pleads Guilty To Misleading Investors During Financial Crisis
- Obama Outlines New Plan To Help Struggling Homeowners
- Romney: 'I'm Not Concerned About The Very Poor'
- Elementary School Teacher Accused Of Committing Horrifying Acts
- Report: 'Soul Train' Creator Found Dead
- TOUGH SELL: Romney Faces Uphill Battle To Win Over Nevada's Latinos
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Takes On Romney's Bain Capital Credentials
- Islamic Extremists Admit To London Bomb Plot
- Will Romney's Win Among Florida Hispanics Translate Nationally?
- State Legislature Making Key Move On Gay Marriage
- WATCH: Sharpton's Explosive, Shocking Argument With Gingrich Ally
- Leaked Secret Report Says Taliban On Path To Retake Afghanistan
- Pfizer Recalls 1 Million Packets Of Birth Control Pills
- 4 Confess To Plotting Bomb Attack On London Stock Exchange
- Taliban 'Poised To Retake Afghanistan,' Report Concludes
- 31 Insurgents Killed In Pakistan Airstrikes
- Gingrich's Living Dead Campaign Will Attempt One More Re-Animation
- Lava Dome Forms On Alaska Volcano
- Dems Win Special Congressional Election In Oregon
- Is Newt Threatening To Go Rogue And Leave The Party?
- U.S. May Release Taliban Prisoners From Gitmo
- PHOTOS: Winners And Losers Of The Florida Primary
- The Campaign Is About To Get Nastier
- Newt Gingrich: The Candidate Who Refuses To Operate Within Reality
- THE NEVER-ENDING PRIMARY
- ROMNEY ROMPS
- Palin Blasts Obama Over Contraception Rule
- "Will the last Mexican out of California please turn out the lights? That will be me."
- foxes and fowl and so many footnotes
- Professor: today's students vs his memories
- Happy 2112 Day!
- Ghosts of Light
- Don Cornelius, Soul Train creator, RIP
- There must be some kinda way out of here.
- Waltzing on Graves filled by their Grandfathers
- "...because there's nothing more tiring than reading long screeds of text on a computer screen."
- Fred the Pleb
- Happy Digital Learning Day!
- Small but deadly?
- On the contrary, it seems to me that [God], on the strength of His daily acts, He must be set down a most...
- "Welcome to Sonic"
- "Please please put cheese on them, for me, tonight"
- The creeper that can be exploded is not the eternal creeper
- BUT AT WHAT COST?
- "Commentariat". I love that!
- We're here for deliciousness people.
- History Channel, Asleep at the Wheel!
- The secret megalopolis of the ants
- 'My entire life had been waiting for this moment'
- No, it's "Sy-na-ko-de-dode-cho-tee"
- There are three primary colors!
- Music, Movies, Microcode, and High-Speed Pizza Delivery
- Women's Healthcare?
- Let there be facial hair.
- My Gap Yah
- That week-old hot dog is nauseous.
- Comedy First
- The War Ends Here
- Burning Man
- Death of a Deceiver
- Revenge of the Nerd
- The Mark
- Ballad of the Whiskey Robber
- The Mystery of Duane Reade
- The Defeated
- Its Saturday Night!
- The Story of a Suicide
- Let the Robot Drive
- The Longform Guide to Saturday Night Live
- Keith Haring: An Intimate Conversation
- Con Artist Starred in Sting That Cost Google Millions
- Bad, Bad Lori Arnold
- The first sexual revolution: lust and liberty in the 18th century
- The Machine-Tooled Happyland
- Brain Waves to Words: Breakthrough Lets Scientists (Almost) Hear What You're ... - PCWorld (blog)
- Afghan Taliban deny they're ready to talk peace - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Soul Train pioneer Cornelius dies - The Press Association
- Leslie Carter, sister Nick and Aaron dies at 25 - ABC News (blog)
- Celebrities Mourn 'Soul Train's' Don Cornelius on Twitter - Billboard
- Facebook Said To Pick Morgan Stanley For Upcoming IPO - Forbes
- The Inequality Debate: Senseless Without Consideration Of What Is Earned - Forbes
- Romney, Paul Hold the Cards in Nevada - Wall Street Journal
- Nicki Minaj video banned by BET - S2Smagazine.com
- Stoic New England Patriots not planning to engage NY Giants in a Super Bowl ... - New York Daily News
- Microsoft ad campaign savages Google over privacy - Register
- Romney: 'I'm not concerned about the very poor' - msnbc.com
- Check Out the Game Change Trailer - Boston Herald (blog)
- Nick and Aaron Carter's sister Leslie dies at 25 - CNN (blog)
- Don Cornelius, 'Soul Train' Creator, Is Dead - New York Times
- Home Improvement's Taran Noah Smith Arrested for DUI, Drug Possession: Report - People Magazine
- Nicki Minaj's Video For Stupid Hoe Banned From BET - Myspace (blog)
- Soul Train host found dead of gunshot wound - Telegraph.co.uk
- She The People - Washington Post (blog)
- Tom Brady could enter some rarefied air - Vancouver Sun
- Michelle Obama admits her kids find their parents "embarrassing" - Mirror.co.uk
- Pfizer recall the newest troubling development around birth control - Washington Post (blog)
- Romney says he's 'not concerned about the very poor' - Politico (blog)
- Critics: HBO Movie Trailer Puts Sarah Palin in Bad Light - ABC News (blog)
- 'Soul Train' creator Cornelius found dead - AFP
- 'Soul Train' host Don Cornelius dead of suicide - Boston Herald
- Obama Campaign Jumps on Romney Comments on 'the Very Poor' - ABC News (blog)
- Pakistan rejects claims of ongoing ties with Taliban - CBS News
- Could Silicon Valley see a 'Facebook effect'? - Washington Post
- RIP, Don Cornelius: Some 'Soul Train' highlights - USA TODAY
- Rivers smokes pot on reality show
- Astrophoto: Flame Nebula by Trevor Durity
- Check out the new 'face' in the crowd of hot, young stars
- The great Cayman Islands getaway
- DOE Webinar February 6: National Hydrogen Learning Demonstration Status
- Petri leads push to preserve money for bike, pedestrian projects - JSOnline
- Rising Tasman Sea temps shock scientists
- How Much of the iPhone is 'Made in China'?
- Arizona Republicans Introduce Measure To Essentially Ban Public Sector Unions
- Okla. Health Dept. targets blacks for AIDS effort
- Obama and Leon Panetta's explicitly authoritarian decree that the Government has the Right to Kill US...
- Skillet chilaquiles al diablo
- Anonymous attacks American Nazis
- Is the new Wii U have exactly what you want?
- Fox Regularly Uses The 'Racial Code Words' Denounced By Fox's Juan Williams
- Mexico: suspects tried twice to rescue Gadhafi son
- How plants reshaped the rivers of early Earth
- Polar Bear 'Threatened,' Pending New USFWS Rule
- In Must-Read WSJ Letter, 3 Dozen Top Climate Scientists Slam Murdoch's 16 Posers:
- Mind-Reading May Be Reality Soon : Discovery News
- Wells Fargo, Greenberg Traurig Aided and Abetted Ponzi Scam, Investor Says
- msnbc.com Entertainment - 'Soul Train' creator Don Cornelius commits suicide
- Those evil rich people
- For young girls, it starts with lip gloss
- Turkey's PM takes aim at writer Paul Auster over Israel
- Mitt and Po' Folks
- Four Latino-centric hits McCain dug up on Romney in 2008 - Univision News Tumblr
- Why Mitt's Wealth Matters: It's Policy, Not Envy
- Mitt Romney: 'I'm Not Concerned About The Very Poor'
- More Proof that Republican Economic Policies Failed as the Percentage of Americans Living in Poverty Rises...
- Soldier Says Atrocities Made Him a Syrian Defector
- Pakistan Says Anthrax Sent to Premiers Office
- Campaign Moves West in Wake of Big Romney Victory
- Don Cornelius, Soul Train Creator, Is Dead
- Chrysler Posts $225 Million Profit, Capping Turnaround
- Sony Selects Its Gaming Chief as New President
- Militants Admit Plan to Bomb London Stock Exchange
- NATO Plays Down Report of Collaboration Between Taliban and Pakistan
- News Analysis: Romneys Negative Campaign in Florida Could Have Political Costs
- 4 British Men Admit to London Stock Exchange Bomb Plot
- DealBook: NYSE and Deutsche Borse Plan to Call Off Merger
- Afghans Fear Economic Downturn as Foreigners Leave
- Man Dressed as Afghan Soldier Kills NATO Service Member
- Julian Assange of WikiLeaks to Appeal Extradition at British Supreme Court
- Sony Elevates Kazuo Hirai to President and C.E.O.
- Sodeto Journal: Tiny Village of Sodeto Wins Big in Spains Lottery
- Giants Receivers Coach Traces Success to Ivy League
- In Crown Heights, a Renaissance With Unease
- Prince Williams Posting to Falklands Revives Ire
- Whistle-Blowers Disciplined at Dover Air Base Mortuary
- Bevilacqua, Ex-Head of Philadelphia Archdiocese, Dies at 88
- N.F.L. Opens Up Media Day, and Its Win-Win
- The Caucus: Romney to Get Secret Service Protection, Campaign Says
- Asia Society Expands, in Houston and Hong Kong
- Officer Shot in Head in Brooklyn
- Gaming the College Rankings
- Gingrich Pins Hopes on Super Tuesday and Delegate Shares
- DealBook: After a Delay, MF Global's Missing Money Is Traced
- Personal Datas Value? Facebook Is Set to Find Out
- Campaign Finance Reports Show Super PAC Donors
- Workers should not have to die so Apple can build the iPhone 5
- Why Windows 8 tablets will beat Android
- Taking Automated Tests Off The Pedestal
- Backbone: Dealing with stateful applications (part 1)
- The Anorexic Startup: A Tale of Sex, Drugs, and C++
- The infographic Jason Calicanis doesn't want you to see
- What exactly is RESTful programming?
- Chrome: plz fix security hole that has been around too long
- The First Six Steps of Getting Your Startup Noticed
- Microsoft Slams Google Privacy Changes With "Putting People First" Ad Campaign
- Kinect for Windows now available
- And then...silence
- UK Mother responds to Obama over attempts to extradite her son - Web Piracy case
- Beautiful Buttons for Twitter Bootstrappers
- Developing for old browsers is (almost) a thing of the past
- Dear software people, mobile apps are just software
- How Not to write a "REST" API
- Moonscript: A CoffeScript-Like Lua-Based Language
- Do we own our Steam games?
- Free course on developing iPad applications from CMU's HCI institute
- Windows 8 may have an edge over Android on tablets, ARM CEO says
- Why Mint on Android tablets could boost its user base
- Microsoft Dogfooding Skype Beta For Windows Phone
- Announcing my third e-book "Perl One-Liners Explained"
- Chrome Gets Click to play Option for Plug-ins
- Real-time, node-based video compositor
- Implementing startOffsetTime for HTML5
- The Pirate Bay Moves to .SE Domain To Prevent Domain Seizure
- Ask HN: Freelancer? Seeking freelancer? (February 2012)
- EFF Seeking Information of Legal Users of Megaupload
- Linux Game Publishing CEO Resigns
- Cystic Fibrosis Gene Correction Drug Approved by the FDA
- Unicode 6.1 Released
- ITC Throws Out B&N Antitrust Claims Against MS
- Wikipedia Chooses Lua As Its New Template Language
- Kazuo Hirai To Assume CEO Position At Sony
- Greg KH Leaves SUSE For Linux Foundation
- Swedish Supreme Court Refuses Appeal In Pirate Bay Case
- Mitt Romney, Robotics, and the Uncanny Valley
- NASA Finds Interstellar Matter From Beyond Our Solar System
- Science Panel Recommends Censoring Bird Flu Papers
- Angry Birds Boss Credits Piracy For Popularity Boost
- Ask Slashdot: Transitioning From 'Hacker' To 'Engineer'?
- White House Refuses To Comment On Petition To Investigate Chris Dodd
- AMD's New Radeon HD 7950 Tested
- Computer Program Reconstructs Heard Words From Brain Scans
- Apple Forcing IT Shops To 'Adapt Or Die'
- Self-Guided Bullet Can Hit Targets a Mile Away
- Why Linux Vendors Need To Sell More Than Linux
- Trials and Errors: Why Science Is Failing Us
- The Science of Human-Robot Love
- Dutch Supreme Court Sees Game Objects As Goods
- Why the Raspberry Pi Won't Ship In Kit Form
- Ongoing Attacks Target Defense, Aerospace Industries
- Pentagon: 30,000 Pound Bomb Too Small
- German Appeals Court Confirms Galaxy Tab 10.1 Ban
- Surveillance Cameras Used To Study Customer Behavior
- WikiLeaks To Ship Servers To Micronation of Sealand?
- Apple Versus Google Innovation Strategies
- Daniel Clowes documentary from 2002: Nostalgia and Paranoia
- My lobster, let me show you it
- Lorenzo Oggiano's Quasi-Objects"
- Apple Scotland - iPhone commercial for Siri
- WSJ publishes actual climate scientists' letter on climate science
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: God-Man, in "Copyright or CopyWRONG!"
- Video: how to make cat ears
- Churchill on drone warfare
- Birth control recall
- White House won't say if it will investigate MPAA boss for fraud
- Heart-shaped hack box from Evil Mad Science Labs
- Apps for Kids podcast 007: Mini Painters
- EFF wants to help you get your files back from MegaUpload's servers before they're erased
- Too Big to Know: David Weinberger explains how knowledge works in the Internet age
- Monkey Room cocktail menu
- Twitter's early-bird special on censorship
- Clever-folding tyvek San Francisco map, with out-of-the-way landmarks
- Survival Research Laboratories: banned in San Francisco
- HOWTO make pizza in a jar
- Marcel Duchamp Inspired Ice Fishing Tip Up / Auto Jigger
- China: dissident on trial after Skypeing poem
- Pony: a disturbing kinetic sculpture
- Classic Newt: the hacker army of Saddam Hussein
- Zero-gravity buttermilk biscuits, 1956
- Free the Crass Symbol!!!, by the designer of the Crass Symbol, Dave King
- Treehouse B&B proprietor tells all
- Bowing to anti-abortion politics, breast cancer charity cuts funds for screenings at Planned Parenthood
- Die Antwoord: "I Fink U Freeky," co-directed by Roger Ballen (music video)
- Clever wire-stripper design
- Chinese Oreos are totally tubular
- Roll over. Stay. Good car
- Los Angeles classroom teacher arrested after being too dumb to use a digital camera
- Police seize 1500 pounds of pot from NY apartment, estimate its street value at $7.5 million. Dude, $5000 a...
- Just for the taste of it, Diet Stroke
- If you don't stop masturbating in front of the bank teller your face might freeze like that when they take...
- Girls of the Vancouver hockey riots 2011. Hhhmmmmm....yeah, want some of 'em
- Prospective Olympic luger was just underwear company PR stunt
- It is a most elusive fish
- Aussie boss sells business and gives $15 million bonus to staff
- Houston faces penalties over 1970's smog limits, 1970's Astros uniforms
- Good: Set meeting to balance budget. Bad: To avoid emergency state takeover. Detroit: Majority of city...
- Americans about to create super weapon of the future - railgun. Russia surrenders
- Arab League goes before UN to plead for help in stopping Syrian govt massacring it's own people. Guess...
- The latest home product that can kill you? Your dishwasher
- How to survive tornados. Step 1: leave Missouri and Oklahoma. Step 2: repeat Step 1 as necessary
- NYPD officers no longer allowed to wear NYPD clothing
- Polo club founder adopts his adult girlfriend. He incests he had a good reason to
- World's strongest boy does push ups the hard way
- Man busted for driving around on a moped armed with a Walther P22, a Steyr M9, and a Japanese dagger-shaped...
- Jesus saved
- For those keeping track of the dissolution of the Occupy movement, you can now cross Miami off your list
- American home ownership has plummeted to record lows on news that home values are plummeting even more
- After 20 years of drilling, scientists have almost reached a subglacial lake in Antarctica that hasn't seen...
- Don Cornelius starts Black History month off with a bang
- Firefox 10 Arrives With New Dev Tools and Full-Screen API
- Supreme Court of Sweden Upholds Pirate Bay Prison Sentences
- HP Paid Intel $690 Million To Keep Itanium On Life Support
- Steve Jobs Didn't Believe in Macs for Business. But Here They Are
- Feb. 1, 2003: Second Shuttle Lost
- Apple Store Photos Lifted, Now Subject of New Art Exhibit
- Crowdfunding: Kickstarter Brings Risky Game Ideas To Life
- Exclusive: Ozymandias Cover for Dreaded Watchmen Prequel
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 1
- Sun on the Run: 4 Portable Solar Chargers Tested
- Time in Space May Alter Astronauts' Genes
- Imperial Teen Guitarist Will Schwartz Talks Feel the Sound, Lost Songs
- Kindling the Fire: Will Amazon's Bet On Revenue Growth Pay Off?
- Xeon-Alternative Startup SeaMicro Now Selling Xeons
- Israeli Nukes Triggered Fukushima Quake, Crackpot Claims
- Help Astronomers Use an Asteroid to Calculate the Size of the Solar System
- Saturday Night Live's John Mulaney Loves Ice-T, Doing Stand-Up
- Gorilla Grins Hint at Origin of Human Smiles
- Two Cute: Den Camera Shows Baby Bears' Birth
- Neil Young Trumpets High-Quality Digital Music, With Steve Jobs' Blessing
- Obama, Romney Campaigns Adopt Mobile Payments For Donations
- Megaupload Server Purge Delayed
- Take That, Cornell! Stanford and Columbia Partner (in Manhattan and the Valley) For Media Innovation
- Iran Now a 'Top Threat' to U.S. Networks, Spy Chief Says
- Carder Forced Gang Members to Have Sex to Weed Out Undercover Feds
- Bachelorette Isn't Bridesmaids and That's OK
- Drug-Resistant Bugs Found in Organic Meat
- Army's New Weight-Loss Plan: Transplant Soldiers With Extra Fat
- NBC Publishing Wants To Prove A TV Company Can Make Better E-Books
- Symbols May Make License Plates Easier to Read, Remember
- Heroic Dog Retires
- Naked Man Calling Out To God Exchanges Gunfire In 15-Hour Standoff With Police
- Jedi Goes To Jail For Light Saber Attack
- WATCH: A House Literally Made Of Money
- Norway Offices Install Bathroom Alarms
- 4 Injured In Dye Pack Explosion At Bank
- WATCH A HERO AT WORK: Texas Deputy Rescues Two Women From Submerged Car
- OBVIOUS: Security Camera Thief Caught On Security Camera
- Ancient Ritual Weds Girls To God
- WATCH: Mitt Romney Sings 'America The Beautiful'
- Burrito Joint Burglars Caught On Tape And Exposed On Facebook
- Police Chase Ends With Car Landing On Sleeping Man
- Got $1 Million? President Obama's Used Chrysler Could Be Yours
- Facebook Addiction Gone Too Far?
- WATCH: Israeli Army Ghost Bunkers Reborn As Bat House
- WATCH: Bed-Mobile Bedlam
- Woman Brandishing Curling Iron Robs Liberty Tax Services Location
- WATCH: Thieving Thugs Body Slam Their Way Into Market
- Team Finds Possible UFO At The Bottom Of Baltic Sea
- Dentist Who Used Paper Clips On Patients Headed For Slammer
- Student Finds Cocaine In Textbook Ordered From Amazon
- Police Say They Catch Hospital Worker Sexually Assaulting Unconscious Patient
- Researchers Find Cancer In Ancient Egyptian Mummy
- LOOK: Is This Giant Crocodile Real?
- Students Find Man Stuck For Days In Rio Grande Mud
- WATCH: National Kazoo Day Is Jan. 28
- Investigators Dig Into Iowa Lottery Mystery
- Foot Aid: Socks Sent To North Korea Via Balloons
- Topless Protest Broken Up At Davos Forum
- WATCH: Man Sets World Record For Eyebrow Raises
- Gingrich Privately Regretting Not Doing 'More Jew Stuff' On Florida Campaign Trail
- American Voices: Facebook To Launch IPO
- Romney Celebrates Florida Win With All-Night Miami Beach Rave
- [audio] Bloodthirsty Undead Ghoul Advocates Chocolate Cereal Consumption
- They Said I Was Dead Before, Says Gingrich, Who This Time Really Is Dead
- Romney During Victory Speech: Man, This Is A Weak Field
- Controversial GoDaddy.com Super Bowl Commercial To Feature Scantily Clad Woman Performing Late-Term Abortion
- Nashville Predators Promotion Allows First 500 Fans To Feed Players
- Romney Appeals To Hispanic Voters For Return Of Watch He Left On Dresser
- Brandon Marshall Proves What Hes Capable Of If Defenses Play At 50 Percent
- Stockwatch: McDonald's Corp. (MCD)
- Report: Syria Running Dangerously Low On Civilians To Oppress
- [video] Brain-Dead Teen, Only Capable Of Rolling Eyes And Texting, To Be Euthanized
- Opinion: Off The Top Of My Head (by Jean Teasdale)
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of January 31, 2012
- American Voices: Chevy To Sticker Cars' Environmental Impact
- Area Man Thinks It's Nice They Didn't Put The Prettiest Girl Scouts On The Cookie Box
- [audio] Area Man Forces Himself To Drink Free Refill
- TV Listings: Two Men
- [video] Bill Belichick Vows To Murder Tom Coughlin This Time
- Joel Zumaya Agrees To Throw One Last Amazing Pitch
- ROHNERT PARK, CANo one at Park Plaza Coin Laundry wants to go halfsies on a load of whites.
- Crocodile Chokes To Death On Curt Schilling
- FDA Urges Americans To Check Out Weird-Looking Potato
- Editorial Cartoon: Commie Cones
- American Voices: Dogs Domesticated Earlier Than Thought
- Panelists Discussing GOP Debate Clearly Didn't Watch It
- Real Estate: Just For Show
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- [audio] Area Child Baffled By Stationary, Nonviolent Images
- Make Dried Apples for a Cheap, Healthy Snack That Stores for Months [Food]
- Build a Stronger Professional Network with These Tips from LinkedIn's Founder [Networking]
- The Workspace in a Wardrobe [Featured Workspace]
- In Defense of Video Games: More Than Just an Entertaining Time Sink [Video Games]
- Turn a Firing Into a Lesson and Use the Experience on Your Next Job Interview [Jobs]
- Make Your Own Wire Stripper that Warns You When You Hit the Wire [DIY]
- Add Hyperlinks to Gmail Messages with a Keyboard Shortcut [Gmail]
- Add Simple Notes in Your Media to Remind You of Your Opinion [Memory]
- Web-Based To-Do Manager Wunderkit Opens Its Beta to the Public, Is Perfect for People with Multiple...
- Today is Change Your Password Day: Celebrate by Upgrading Your Password System [Change Your Password Day]
- Like Lifehacker on Facebook and Subscribe to Our Writers to Fill Your News Feed with Posts Worth Sharing...
- Store or Freeze Tortillas with Parchment Paper Between Them for Tear-Free Retrieval [Clever Uses]
- The Evil Android Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Lifehacker Faceoff: The Best Start Pages for Your Browser [Start Page]
- Remains of the Day: MegaUpload User's Data is Safe for Two More Weeks [For What It's Worth]
- Thunderbird 10 Fixes Add-On Compatibility, Adds Right-Click-to-Search and More Keyboard Shortcuts...
- "Order is Never Observed; It Is Disorder That Attracts Attention Because It Is Awkward and...
- Daily App Deals: Get BestRoute Pro for Android for 40% Off in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Most Popular Tax Preparation Tool: TurboTax [Hive Five Followup]
- Search Google Images by Drawing What You're Looking For with This Clever Web App [Web Apps]
- Digital Shades [Video]
- Public Speaking for Normal People [Public Speaking]
- Make Your Jailbroken iPhone Look Like Android, Windows Phone 7, or webOS with These Dreamboard Themes...
- Re.vu Creates a Professional Landing Page to Serve as a Resume Alternative [Web Apps]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Using Tablets to Get Things Done [Help Yourself]
- Why You Should Choose Refurbished If You're Buying Apple Products [Buying Guide]
- Firefox 10 Adds Better Extension Management, Full-Screen Webapps, and UI Tweaks [Firefox]
- The Best Screen Capture Tool for Windows [Windows App Directory]
- How Can I Tell If My Diet and Exercise Routine Is Working? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Clean Stove Burners and Grates Effortlessly with Ammonia [Cleaning]
- Assignment Algorithms to improve Perfomance of Automated Timetabling
- In-memory Cache implementation in C#
- What Code Comments are Not For
- Tomcat On Steroids (on Java EE 6) = TomEE--A Server Smoke Test
- FTP Must Die
- Vim for Rails developers: browse Ruby, RSpec and Rails docs quickly
- Dependency Graph Viewer in Jenkins
- Clickable Tag Cloud using HTML 5 Canvas Elements
- How Does JAXB Compare to XMLBeans?
- A Serious Problem with Cloud Computing
- A Django Developer's Take on Play
- Marshalling / Unmarshalling Java Objects: Serialization vs Externalization
- Demonstrating when volatile is required
- Why Windows Phone needs WinRT
- Running tests in parallel utilize all your processor cores to accelerate your development cycle
- Don't "Good to Great" Your Development Team
- Improve Your Website's Usability in 7 Easy Steps
- A Django Developer's First Experience of Play
- Currying vs partial function application
- jQuery 1.0.1 Mobile Framework Review
- e(fx)clipse 0.0.12 released
- Apache Cassandra on Windows? Absolutely!
- Ingenico & RS232 Application Station on the NetBeans Platform
- Using jQuery Deferred To Chain Validation Rules In An Asynchronous, Non-Blocking Environment
- Meet Bill Gates, the Man Who Changed Open Source Software
- Lucene Revolution 2012 Call for Participation now open!
- Patterns of Personalization
- A brief guide to Tech Internships
- Subversion Insider Tips
- Star-Crossed Loves & Ill-Fated Affairs
- They Love Sonic
- Princess Bride Wine
- Dog Watching Table Tennis
- RIP Don Cornelius
- Eggs Baked into Avocados
- Word Balloon Book Shelves
- Segway-Like Vehicle for the Disabled
- Man Unintentionally Joins Antarctic Expedition
- Fixing Astronomy Pictures
- Anatomical Cross Sections in Paper
- Meet the Snot Eel
- Reality TV Venn Diagram
- Why Did Bill Murray Keep Going Back in Groundhog Day?
- Using Morse Code To Tweet It Out
- Crochet Succulents Are Hardy As Can Be
- What Angry Birds Look Like After The Game
- You Can Help Name A Baby Penguin
- Super Mario World Shuffles Off To Buffalo
- Self Guided Bullets Will Arrive At Their Destination Safely
- The Littler Cats Found At The Big Cat Rescue
- Adorable Legend Of Zelda Animated Short
- The Ultimate Pokemon Card Proposal
- Artwork Shows What May Lie At The Center Of The Earth
- Youre Never Too Old To Be A Gamer
- Is It Wrong to Call Someone Babe?
- The Sport of the Future: Bubble Soccer
- Shortnin Bread
- Whats Wrong with the Teenage Brain?
- The Cathedral of Light
- Sheep Cyclone Would Actually Be a Pretty Good Horror Movie
- Call Center Workers Object to High-Tech Monitoring System That Alerts Supervisors if an Employee Is in the...
- Venom Symbiote Caterpillar
- Girl Can Say Any Word or Phrase Backwards Immediately
- Spicy Vegan Vodka Shots in Chocolate Glasses
- How Does Your Food Spending Compare to the Rest of the USA?
- A better Photoshop grid for responsive web design Blog Elliot Jay Stocks
- Bricss - Simple responsive design test page
- Our Favorite Typefaces of 2011 | Typeface Reviews | Typographica
- The State Of HTML5 Video
- Giving away the secrets of 99.3% email delivery - (37signals)
- Responsive Images: How they Almost Worked and What We Need
- Dear business people, an iOS app actually takes a lot of work! | Kent Nguyen
- The Front Line
- Pricing Strategy for Creatives
- How to buy a used car
- Zsh is your friend.
- Business & Technology | AP Interview: JC Penney CEO talks about the chain | Seattle Times Newspaper
- The Least of All Possible Mistakes - rageprufrock - Sherlock (TV) [Archive of Our Own]
- The Data Mules Blog
- Say hello to Bootstrap 2.0 | Twitter Developers
- id-Software's Profile - GitHub
- Unlimited Novelty: "Can you solve this problem for me on the whiteboard?"
- Apples quarter results visualized
- introduction to html and css
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Instapaper Founder Marco Arment On The App Economy : Planet Money : NPR
- Model S Options and Pricing | Tesla Motors
- Tyler Clementis Suicide and Dharun Ravis Trial : The New Yorker
- slabText a jQuery plugin for creating big, bold & responsive headlines
- 67signals: Fighting evil by moonlight. Winning love by daylight.
- The Apple Boycott: People Are Spouting Nonsense about Chinese Manufacturing - Forbes
- Codecademy Becomes A Platform: Now Anyone Can Write Programming Tutorials | TechCrunch
- Neil Young is right piracy is the new radio Tech News and Analysis
- The Patient Who "Tried to Insert His Penis Into His Dog," and Other Confessions of a Therapist...
- Fat Pigs Beat Suspect, Pepper Spray Camera Man, Are Fat [Video]
- Today Is Simpsons Star Julian Assange's Last Chance to Dodge Sex Crimes Allegations [Wikileaks]
- Here's the Horrifying Comedy Sketch About Rape That Has UConn in Uproar [Video]
- Here Is Joan Rivers Smoking That Dank, Sticky Icky Weed [Joan Rivers]
- Don Cornelius, Founder of Soul Train, Dead at 75 [Video]
- Look At, But Do Not Touch, These Topless Ukranian Feminists [Protests]
- Snooki Is Pregnant and What Are We Gonna Do About It? [Snooki]
- Your Birth Control Pills Are Actually Helping to Impregnate You [Oops]
- Which Actress Was Getting Flirty with Another Lady at the SAG Awards? [Blind Items]
- Mitt Romney: 'I'm Not Concerned About the Very Poor' [Election 2012]
- Home Improvement's Taran Noah Smith All Grown Up and Getting Himself Arrested [Arrested]
- Stephen Colbert Loves Herman Cain's Endorsement of Newt Gingrich [Video]
- Twitter Has Some Suggestions For Mitt Romney's New Secret Service Code Name [In Brief]
- Jon Stewart Dissects Mitt Romney's Private Sector Credentials [Video]
- The Insufferable Facebook IPO 'News' Frenzy Begins Tomorrow [Ipos]
- Breaking: Sarah Palin's Non-Endorsement Endorsement Completely Worthless [Election 2012]
- New Jersey Town Revolts Against Parking Stations That Require Extra Minute of Walking [Protests]
- Breading Has Jumped The Shark [Memes]
- Mitt Romney Shouldn't Get Excited Even if He Wins Florida [Election 2012]
- Is Kristen Bell's Sloth Freak Out Adorable or Annoying? [Video]
- Nicolas Cage's Wax Figure Not Thrilled to Meet Actual Nicolas Cage [Nicolas Cage]
- Here Are Your Best Pictures of Breaded Cats [Memes]
- The Stereotypes Inside Google's Supercomputer: A Partial List [Google]
- Newt Gingrich Not Allowed to Use "Eye of the Tiger," Says Guy Who Wrote "Eye of the...
- The Brant Brothers: The World's Luckiest Teenage Homosexuals [Field Guides]
- New Jersey Bans Snooki and JWOWW's Jersey Shore Spinoff [Reality Television]
- I Can't Stop Looking At This Weird Chinese Girl Dancing In An Apple Store [Video]
- 12 Things Grosser Than Drinking Donkey Semen [Lists]
- Hey Reddit, We Need to Talk [Peace Offerings]
|FiveThirtyEight: Five Paths Forward for G.O.P....|
|Romney Says Hes Not Concerned About the Very...|
|CFPB Director Richard Cordray's Response to...|
|Five Paths Forward for G.O.P. Nomination|
|Finding the Real Killers Penis Hackers|
|Democrat Bonamici Wins Oregon Special Election|
|Mitt Romney goes from 'I'm concerned about the...|
|Why Its No Surprise That Occupy DC Never Took Off|
wall street j.
|Pfizer Recalls Birth-Control Pills|
|Wednesday's Top 10 Articles, Videos on TheStreet|
|The CAD vs USD: Canadian Dollar vs US Dollar|
|Father of Our Country as an Economist|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Fiat's Smart U.S. Launch Strategy Really|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|The Facebook IPO Players Club: Peter Thiel|
|REPORT: Prepare For A Giant New Wave Of US Bank...|
|Royal Bank of Scotland ([[RBS]] +4.6%) agrees...|
|The Trade Show Is Dead: Samsung Not Launching...|
|Why Mint on Android tablets could boost its...|
|Microsoft Takes Advantage of Google's Bad Press|
|Amazon's Stake in LivingSocial Reveals Steep...|
|Why Hadoop caught on|
|Web Jobs January 30|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|THE APPLE INVESTOR: More Evidence That An Apple...|
|Facebook Band Spam|
|"What we do is good": Pirate Bay...|
|Analyst: Google+ Hits 100 Million Users|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Reportedly Investigating Television Set...|
|Sony Selects Its Video Games Chief as New Leader|
|Kazuo Hirai named new Sony CEO|
|Trey's Variety Hour 21|
|In Depth: TVs need to be dumber and the 'EPG...|
|Poor Confused Plants Will Die Soon|
|How did Mitt Romney fare with millennials in...|
yahoo odd news
|McDonalds confirms that its no longer using...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|German Officials Issue Parking Fines Without...|
|Why Im Tired of Top Chef|
|27 Things You Never Noticed in Famous Video Games|
|Napping on a Ledge Fail|
|iVictrola Gramophone, A Phonograph-Style iPhone...|
|Diagnosing Dot Coms|
|Thousands of fish land in field in County Down|
|Google Maps publishes aerial images of murder...|
|Parenting Fails: This is why babies shouldnt...|
|Watch Every Performance From Last Night's Glee...|
|Swarm Of Nano Quadrotors|
|Pictures We Love: Best of January|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Why Do We Want Autistic Kids to Have Superpowers?|
|Flames, Quakes, & Ballistics: A Day in the...|
|Secret Heart Box|
|Corporate Education Reform? Where?|
|History Buff: Abraham Lincoln Quiz|
|Guest Post: Why Obama Rejected Keystone XL|
|Big trees in trouble: How the mighty are falling|
|Heart-Shaped Hack Box From Evil Mad Science Labs|
|What Happens to the Losing Teams Championship...|
|Technologies that we've lost - and the quest to...|
|One tough cookie|
|What Facebook Will Do After Filing IPO|
|Tropical cyclones to cause greater damage,...|
|German women's national football team|
|For the First Time, Human-Made Probe Samples...|
|Our Wonderful Connection|
|New Mercedes Ads Can Only Be Seen By Truck Drivers|
|John Thackara: Roasted by a Chicken|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: February 2012|
|Furniture & Lighting|
|The Architecture League honors eight new...|
|THE THING QUARTERLY|
|The Scariest Books from Your Childhood Are...|
|24 Poke-worthy Facebook Timeline Covers|
|Links for 2012-01-31 [del.icio.us]|
|3 Mews Houses / ODOS architects|
|Even before Hagrids visit, experts knew he was...|
|Home Decor Trends: Moroccan Pattern Stencil...|
|MAMAE E SEU QUERIDO FILHOTE|
|Google Music Tour|
|Finding the Courage to Stay the Course|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Baby Buddy Bottle Buddy|
|The New Old Age Blog: The Lioness in Winter|
|Create the Habit of Meditation, & the Zen...|
|Exercise as Housecleaning for the Body|
|Got Two Left Feet? Let Zumba Help You Find the...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Something Cool We Saw Online: Radcliffe, The Man|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Lean Belly Prescription|
|Lets Get Cracking: How to Make an Omelet|
|Don't Bet on the Game|
|So, They're Still Attempting That ROBOCOP...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Hunter - Trailer|
|Five Favorite Films with Daniel Radcliffe|
|New Skyfall Image Shows Bond Ready to Kill|
|Jon Turteltaub to Remake Sumo Wrestling Comedy...|
|Snooki -- I'm NOT Pregnant ... and Stop Calling...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|The Patient Who 'Tried to Insert His Penis Into...|
|Ridley Scott In Talks To Direct Cormac...|
|Imperial Teen Runaway Video|
|'Before Watchmen' Confirmed: Will More Movies...|
|BET Refuses to Air Nicki Minaj Music Video: Report|
|Remembering Don Cornelius: 'Soul Train' creator...|
the big picture
|Photos of the Day: Jan. 31|
|Wednesday, 01 Feb 2012|
|Forget the Light. Shoot the Shadows.|
|.la douleur exquise.|
|Kaustubh Basankar - Govinda Festival - Mumbai|
|Alex Pang - Illustrators & Artists Agents...|
|Comic for February 1, 2012|
|Creativity Comes After The Fact|