- My 5 and a half year old niece passed away 5:30 this morning from a brain tumor that was diagnosed only 5...
- AMA: Philip DeFranco
- He does exist
- Why is it morally ok to euthanize a pet to spare its suffering, but not ok to do the same for people?
- Fine. Dick.
- Cammy Street Fighter II Cosplay
- The Original Photobomb [Fixed]
- My manager sent me this is an email this morning asking me to do a few things today.
- I'm really glad I waited to buy Skyrim...
- TIL there is a Canadian Tradition in Newfoundland where local people wear masks and visit houses during the...
- Enough, Already: The SOPA Debate Ignores How Much Copyright Protection We Already Have -- When it comes to...
- This is what I come home to. Every day.
- Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Anti-Gay "One Million Moms" Group, mention facebook page....
- Dear Wednesday...
- Damn, I wish I could be this cool.
- Atheist Redditor
- IAmA College (University) student that lived in my car for over 6 months (2 semesters) so I could afford to...
- TIL in medieval times clothes were stored close to the toilet shaft, as the ammonia fumes would kill any fleas
- Tribler Makes BitTorrent Impossible to Shut Down
- Why word why?
- Full moon in London
- A classic moment in film history
- But it failed...
- we're visiting grandpa...
- Scientists have successfully made human brain cells in the lab that are an exact replica of genetically...
- I've been suffering from a lot stress lately and I have finally found a way to rid myself of it.
- Shepard should really consider Mordin's advice
- (Actual) Contradicting Atheist Guy. . you are him
- Some people started a Facebook page for memes at my university. I don't think they get it.
- Marijuana: The facts they don't want you to hear
- Rumba Dancing Slow Underarm Turn Lesson 2
- Ladies! Lift up your skirts! Gentlemen, lift up your heart!
- full moon WOW
- Ave Maria by 14 yr old Georgia Odette
- FORCED PERSPECTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY
- I'm Having Chili What Are You Having For Dinner?
- 12 Drinks on the Starbucks 'Secret Menu'
- A Super Bowl highlight you didn't see
- Clint Eastwood defends Super Bowl ad.
- Miramonte parents protest in Los Angeles
- #BrewReview: Original Sin
- Afrosoul photography
- Most telling political photo of the year so far
- Homemade noodles
- The Murph Minute-Rush
- A little Giant celebrates
- Fish Story
- She likes it. She really really likes it
- Egypt's Hosni Mubarak to be moved to prison for first time
- How Libraries and Bookstores Became The New Community Centers
- SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
- My yoga update
- Madonna Half Time Show: Hit or Miss Chimers?!
- Instant Greenhouse
- Beard Iris starts blooming in my back yard....
- path of snow in the woods
- Is Maru the World's Most Famous Internet Cat?
- @Gorify's AwesomeSauce
- Study: 'App Economy' has created 500,000 jobs since 2007
- Apple iTV detailed: Its like a 42-inch iPad
- US judge may rule on whether US constitution protects animals against slavery
- Russias Largest BitTorrent Tracker Under Huge DDoS Attack
- New Settlements in Britains Hacking Scandal
- New study shows Facebook use elevates mood
- Cops Caught Anti-Pot Crusader With Her Own Stash
- America's 10 Fastest-Growing (and Fastest-Shrinking) Jobs
- Iranian ambassador to Moscow says Iran is capable of striking US forces anywhere in the world if attacked...
- Digital Life - Top 6 Facebook annoyances -- and how to fix them
- Prop 8 Overturned: What Does It Mean for California?
- This is Amazing...Hold on I have to go smash my guitar in the street!!
- NYC Soul Train Flash Mob Video - tribute to Don Cornelius
- Parkinson's cells 'made in lab'
- Why There Are So Few Fish in the Sea
- Scientists develop biological computer to encrypt and decipher images
- 12 Ways the World Could (Really) End in 2012
- High Planetary Tilt Lowers Odds for Life?
- NASA - NASA Officials Participate in 2nd Annual White House Science Fair
- Teacher's Facebook drinking posts
- The Most Prolific Hacker on the Internet: A One-Handed Shadow
- The Truth About the Grammys: A Chart
- Microsoft and British agency create child-friendly version of IE9
- U.S. Jews Should Heed Top Israeli Soldiers Who Oppose Bombing Iran
- xkcd: Car Problems
- GOP Introduces New Mystery Candidate With Paper Bag Over Head
- Adobe confirms: no Flash for Chrome on Android
- QuickSilverScreen Streaming Links Site Calls It Quits
- My wife and 1 year old and i went to dinner and this is what it said on our check. - Imgur
- 10 Truly Terrifying Horror Movie Jump Scares
- 'Dogs Against Romney' Protester Pulled Over For Suspected Animal Abuse
- New Group Vows To Protect Pot Patients
- Ted Stevens' Investigation Results To Be Made Public
- Senators Launch Women's Rights Campaign After Komen Debacle
- Mass Grave Of Drug War Victims Discovered
- White House Defends Contraception Rule Amid Mounting Criticism
- Dire Warnings Over Muslim-American Terrorists Overblown, Study Finds
- Amazon Streaming Service Adds Thousands Of New TV Episodes
- Santorum: Conservatives 'Are Beginning To Get It'
- WATCH: O'Reilly Freaks Out About Gay Marriage
- Santorum Celebrates By Calling Obama 'Hostile'
- Onslaught In Syria's Homs Continues
- Japan, U.S. Look For Compromise Over Controversial American Base
- House GOP Introduces Insider Trading Bill
- Indian Ministers Accused Of Watching Porn During Assembly Session
- World Trade Center Costs Soaring Out Of Control, Auditors Say
- Nothing Provincial About It: Introducing Le HuffPost Qubec!
- A380 Superjumbos To Be Inspected For Cracks In Wings
- Syrian Leader Wants Vice President To Meet With Opposition
- SANTORUM SENSATION
- WATCH: Ron Paul Gets Excited After Second-Place Finish
- Secret Service Saves Romney From Glitter Bomb
- Santorum Gets Cozy With Super PAC Backer
- Romney's Gubernatorial Endorsements Don't Pay Off
- RICK NICKS MITT
- Prosecutors: NYPD Commissioner's Son Won't Face Rape Charges
- NYPD Commissioner's Son Will Not Face Rape Charges
- INTERACTIVE MAPS: Live Results From Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri
- Rivals Attack Romney Over Emergency Contraception Decision
- DIY WALL-E
- The Great Backyard Bird Count
- An Internet Troll
- CHEEZ Cartoon Art
- "I don't understand how you evolved. You are too goofy,"
- States Target Foreign Law
- Coming back like Jordan wearing the 45
- Jeremy mother fuckin' Lin
- wah wah wah wah waahhh
- 52 Songs 52 Stories
- Reviews of Bad Books
- "The Enemy", wear thin?
- Greg Dark, Pop Pornographer
- Civilisation with an s
- An 18% gratuity will be charged if this post gets more than 6 viewers
- United States v. Shipp
- MORE CHEETAHMEN THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE
- Entire genome of extinct human decoded from fossil
- I was kind of hoping for a discussion of necessary trespass, but...
- Santorum Surges From Behind!
- Mierda Sea
- Farewell, Florence.
- Sonic Life
- That's a very nice rendering, Dave.
- If it's what's inside that matters...
- "I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton."
- A song 165 million years in the making
- That shit will bloat the hell out of you
- The Winter's Tale [SLYT]
- The World of Charles Dickens, Complete With Pizza Hut
- Escape From the Holy Shtetl
- Frank Sinatra Has a Cold
- The Vagabond King
- Upping the Ante
- Turbo-Folk Tycoon
- Three Trials for Murder
- The Virgin Father
- The Most Famous Story We Never Told
- The Longform Guide to Facebook
- The Moral Equivalent to Football
- Cut Back To A Wide Shot. Open The Skull: The Faces Of Death Guy Looks Back
- The Last Prisoner
- The Most Terrible Polar Exploration Ever: Douglas Mawsons Antarctic Journey
- Wonder Dog
- In scientific coup, Russians reach Antarctic lake - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Santorum: I won and raised about $250K Tues night - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Experts: Marriage ban's path to high court unclear - Houston Chronicle
- Appeals court rules California same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional - College Times
- A Tale of Two Ads - Huffington Post (blog)
- Syria: Homs residents 'requested army's intervention' - Telegraph.co.uk
- Love letter allegedly from teacher's aide: Boy gave her 'chills' - Los Angeles Times
- Mr. Lin goes to Washington - Chicago Tribune
- Gay Rights 'Poster Couple' to Divorce - Daily Beast
- Martin Springer, 49, arrested for allegedly fondling two girls - Daily Mail
- Santorum sweep slows Romney's drive - Washington Post
- Santorum's hat trick: What his wins really mean - New York Daily News
- In Wake of Sex Abuse Scandal, an LA School Replaces its Entire Faculty - The Atlantic
- Perfect golf weather for today's Celebrity Challenge - San Jose Mercury News
- Chrome to Mobile can let other people beam links to your Android phone - Computerworld (blog)
- The World Through Rove-Colored Glasses - Huffington Post
- Lewis Diuguid | Courts got it right on gay marriage - Kansas City Star
- Summary Box: Sprint's fourth-quarter report - Kansas City Star
- Sprint loses on iPhone selling costs - Vancouver Sun
- Kevin Merfeld: Tiger ready to rumble at Pebble Beach - San Jose Mercury News
- Syrian regime gets bloody nose from resistance - CNN International
- 911 tapes reveal frantic moments before Utah murder-suicide - CTV.ca
- Google launches Google Chrome for Android Beta - Inquirer
- Rick Santorum hits Mitt Romney as 'Mr. Big Government' after election wins - Boston Globe
- Obama Fashion Line Launches as GOP Jabs - ABC News (blog)
- Johansson latest star to endorse Obama - on T-shirts - CANOE
- Tiger cub! Woods rolls back the years in new video game - Daily Mail
- Report: Hacked Syrian officials used '12345' as email password - msnbc.com (blog) (subscription)
- Santorum's Surprise Victories Leave Romney Scrambling - Slate Magazine
- Mo. Teen Gets Life Sentence in Murder - TIME
- Strike prompts Air France to cancel flights
- Grassley: House GOP doing Wall Street's bidding on STOCK Act - The Hill's On The Money
- Henderson police officer seen on dashcam video brutally kicking motorist suffering from diabetic shock
- Court Rules Catholic Woman Must Live As Hasidic Jew
- Report: L.A. teacher aide sent boy love letters - CBS News
- Boehner Threatens Legislative Action If Obama Does Not Reverse Birth Control Rule
- Another Anti-Abortion Smart Phone: Android App 'Iris' Calls Abortion 'Wrong,' Cites The Bible
- Solar Power To Pay Nevada City's Debt, Costs For Decades
- Desert penguins not cool, say activists - CBS News
- what your money means
- Android App Iris Says Abortion is Wrong, Quotes the Bible
- Hannity: Bin Laden would be alive if Obama ‘had his way’ | The Raw Story
- Reforms look uncertain as no reconciliation takes place in Burma | Asian Correspondent
- Freight Transportation Services Index (TSI) Rose 1.5% in December from November
- Former Border Agent Zachary Taylor Details National Security Threats on Mexico Border |GBTV | Glenn Beck |...
- Prison Kickback Scheme Claims Advance to Trial
- Making French Onion Soup
- Boy points gun at police
- Ellen DeGeneres Fires Back At One Million Moms, Mocks Them For Only Having 40,000 Fans On Their Facebook...
- Iranian Website Calls for Murder of All Jewish Israelis - (w/ more details about author)
- Satellite phone encryption cracked
- Revisiting the Auto Bailout With Clint
- Hawaii Gets 'EV Ready'
- Man Bound & Gagged 12 Year-Old Girl for Photographs
- Foreclosure deal close in several key states
- Online dating: the secret science of love at first byte
- 'Wild Thing': Josh Bazell's follow-up to his debut
- Fact That No One Likes Him May Be Hurting Romney « Borowitz Report
- Homeless teen prodigy 'never dreamed' of State of the Union invite
- Syria: Bearing Witness To A Family's Massacre In Homs
- Violent Clashes Continue in Maldives
- Japan and United States in Talks to Renegotiate Part of Okinawa Deal
- Christian Siriano Seeks Fashion Industrys Approval
- Push to Avert Foreclosures Hits Court Logjam
- Santorum Sweep Sets Stage for New Battle in Republican Race
- Up Close: Fern Mallis, Pitching a Few New Tents of Her Own
- In Piracy Debate, Deciding if the Sky Is Falling
- Russian Scientists Bore Into Ancient Antarctic Lake
- New Settlements in Britains Hacking Scandal
- Greek Leaders Struggle for Agreement on Cuts
- Jeremy Lin Has Burst From N.B.A. Novelty Act to Knicks Star
- Islandia, a Florida City That Never Was
- U.S. and Japan Pave Way to Send Okinawa Marines to Guam
- Syrian Forces Said to Renew Assault on Homs
- BP Reports Stronger Q4 Earnings in 2011
- FiveThirtyEight: G.O.P. Race Has Hallmarks of Prolonged Battle
- A Contrarian Bets Ireland and Hungary Will Rebound
- Russia Plans to Retry Dead Lawyer Sergei L. Magnitsky in Tax Case
- Police Learn Writing Beyond Reports
- Santorums Victories May Not Guarantee an Edge
- Ban on Insider Trading by Congress Faces G.O.P. Revisions in House
- For Multitaskers, Multiple Monitors Improve Office Efficiency
- Obama Addresses Ire on Health Insurance Contraception Rule
- Port Authority Called Dysfunctional by Auditors
- North Carolinas Prospects Are Rising Despite a Head-Scratching Season
- Santorum Is Revitalized in Tuesdays Results
- Single-Serve Coffee Brewers Make Convenience Costly
- Walmart to Add Great for You Label to Healthy Foods
- City Hotel Workers to Be Issued Panic Buttons
- Florence Green, Last World War I Veteran, Dies at 110
- Behind the scenes: Reinventing our Default Profile Pictures
- Microsofts attack on Linux: The hardware way
- Amazing ASCII interactive fluid animation
- Vendor Prefixes are an implementation detail. CSS needs a jQuery.
- DNSSEC-Tools 1.12.1 Released New DNSSEC apps, updated tools, Android support
- 3 UX Ideas for GrubWithUs (YC W11)
- DARPA's AlphaDog robot pack mule begins real world testing
- Lake Vostok Reached
- Lessons learned in error tracking
- How many gallons of gasoline would it take to charge an iPhone?
- Introducing Twine: String Management for iOS, Mac OS X, and Android Development
- No Framework Needed
- Star Trek as a purely symbolic artifact of past times
- Agile Edge Cases
- Biological computer can decrypt images stored in DNA
- New Vonage app to directly challenge Skype
- IRC + Threads make better communications - Pizzatimes.org
- Carriers hate the iPhone
- Research Finds no Correlation of CEO pay and performance/market capitalisation
- GraphLint: Creating a Domain Specific Language for Graph Validation
- BBC confronts Facebook troll
- Node.native, NodeJS and Luvit(Lua) Showdown
- Rich Dad Poor Dad... Worst Personal Finance Book of All Time?
- Four reasons we dont apply the 80/20 rule
- Apple pulls cloned games from App Store
- Turing's Enduring Importance
- All Free iOS Apps want your contacts not just path
- Regular Expressions in CoffeeScript are Awesome
- Fast enough VMs in fast enough time
- Satellite phone encryption cracked
- Yahoo Replaces Half Its Board of Directors
- RIAA Chief Whines That SOPA Opponents Were "Unfair"
- Superpoke Players Sue Google
- NRC Emails Reveal Confusion In Aftermath of Fukushima
- U.S. Navy Receives First Industry Built Railgun Prototype
- ReactOS 0.3.14 Released With Improved Networking Stack
- Former Google Exec: Traditional Search Market Shrinking
- New Technique Promises Much Faster Hard Drive Write Speeds
- Study: Online Dating Makes People "Picky" and "Unrealistic"
- Robert Boisjoly Dies At 73, the Engineer Who Tried To Stop the Challenger Launch
- Capitol Records Motion To Enjoin ReDigi Denied
- HDD Price Update: How the Thai Floods Have Affected Prices, 3 Months Later
- Pasadena Police Encrypt, Deny Access To Police Radio
- 4G Phones Are Really Fast — At Draining Batteries
- Should Next-Gen Game Consoles Be Upgradeable?
- History Repeats Itself: KDP Select Is Amazon.com's 'Payback For Playback'
- Higgs Signal Gains Strength
- MIT Crowdsources and Gamifies Brain Analysis
- Saylor Foundation Awards Prizes To Free College Textbooks
- Fracture Putty Can Heal a Broken Bone In Days
- Apple Could Lose $1.6 Billion In iPad Lawsuit
- Google Releases Chrome For Android Beta
- The 20th IOCCC Winners Announced
- Programming Error Doomed Russian Mars Probe
- Honeywell Vs Nest: When the Establishment Sues Silicon Valley
- DARPA Investing In Electric Brain Stimulation To Train Snipers Quickly
- Delayed Outrage Over A Censored Site; What's a Better Way To Spread News?
- Nouveau Open-Source NVIDIA Driver Achieves OpenCL Support
- Proposed Law Would Give DHS Power Over Privately Owned IT Infrastructure
- The history of timelines
- The Caretaker: soundtrack from 78 recordings of Franz Schubert music
- Haunting music
- Decent EPUB Reader for Macs
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: Partying Down at the Dance, Louis-Style
- Americans explain why jailbreaking should be legal
- Salon cuts post count by a third, gets 40 percent increase in readers
- Fantasy Maps
- Engineer who warned of Challenger disaster dies
- HOWTO make duct-tape roses
- Path grabs your iPhone address book
- Welcome to the Enchanted Forest
- Porn in parliament ends ministers' careers
- Apps for Kids podcast 008: Mad Chef
- Pop science book on how willpower works and how you can improve yours
- Saucy dog head ad complaint dismissed
- What's causing Europe's cold snap?
- RIP: Night of the Living Dead's #1 zombie
- This is what a scientist looks like
- English plainclothes police officer follows himself for 20 minutes
- Sky News bans reporters from retweeting from "professional" accounts
- The making of a kid's app: Counting Box Pro
- Three Tibetan herders burn themselves alive in protest
- New Yorker long-read on gay student who killed himself after his roommate webcam-spied on him
- "What breast cancer is, and is not"
- Why is it more interesting to spend an evening with this book than a beautiful woman?
- Apps for Kids interview
- The Amish Project
- Black atheist group calls for Day Of Solidarity during Black history month
- Errol Morris' short documentary about the five-time champion of the Philadelphia Wing Bowl eating competition
- Ready to inhale your caffeine instead of drink it?
- "...as the initial water released from the lake was contaminated by drilling fluid." *facepalm*
- How many officers does it take to beat the fark out of a man in insulin shock? In Nevada, the answer is 7...
- Top 3 things not to wear when escaping from prison: #3 - Heart monitor, #2 - Hospital gown, #1 - Leg irons
- When your friend gives you a ride to work instead of your girlfriend, does your girlfriend a) say you made...
- Twitter troll learns the hard way that you shouldn't call the Queen of England a "benefits...
- Man returns to house to find squatters with drugs, grenades, and since this is Florida and not New York, a...
- Wolfman family in India seeks help for their rare genetic affliction, hopes to enlist the aid of Tom...
- Problem: 87 percent of your schools are failing by your own criteria. Solution: Make scoring 75 percent...
- Another Florida college is making headlines for hazing, and this time it's a fraternity at the University...
- Animal slavery trial of PETA against Sea World begins. Shamu reportedly hires a real shark for a lawyer
- Attention whoring makes strange bedfellows: Al Sharpton comes out for gay marriage
- Maximum Trolling - Man claims he actually invented the internet and sues Google, Youtube, Yahoo and Amazon...
- Old and busted: dwarf tossing -- New Hotness: Baby as dumbbell
- American public with Bush as president: WE OPPOSE TORTURE. STOP ENDLESS WARS. CLOSE GITMO. American public...
- President Obama helps launch a marshmallow across the State Dining Room. SCIENCE
- Man punched stranger because she 'looked at him funny'. Like funny in a comical way? Were there clowns...
- If you ever wanted the pleasure of having the measles AND you were at the Super Bowl village last Friday, I...
- Air Marshals gone wild--what really goes on behind the scenes
- Bank of America has achieved the pinnacle of capitalism. They can repossess your property, foreclose on...
- RIAA CEO, in a thoughtful op-ed on SOPA supporters, fairly points out that they were probably all criminals
- 1-2-3-4-5? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of in my life That's the kinda thing an idiot...
- Photoshop this already strange chair and person into something, well, stranger
- Santorum surges with surprise threesome
- Video: Darpa's AlphaDog Wanders The Wilderness
- Tiny Tarsiers Talk in High-Pitched Code
- Patent Troll Claims Ownership of Interactive Web - And Might Win
- Photographers: Chances Are, You Suck
- Robots, Rebar and Slurry: Inside a Massive Public Works Project
- Review: I Don't Need No Doctor For This Rhythm Heaven Fever
- Whistler's Deadly Bobsled Track Opens for Business
- On Navy Warships, the Web Slows to a Crawl
- Mapping the Road Ahead for Autonomous Cars
- Exclusive: Download a Remix of Comic-Book Rapper Adam WarRock's ?616?
- Gunslingers Convene for Rootin' Tootin' Period Fun
- Telescope Reveals Tiny Stars Hidden in Nursery of Giants
- Feb. 8, 1828: Sci-Fi's Prophetical Father Is Born
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 8
- Greenpeace Hates Big Tech, But Wants To Kill Google Least
- Yahoo Chairman Roy Bostock and Three Directors Step Down In "A Soft eBay Takeover"
- Flash, Bang, Ow! Less-Lethal Bullet 'Attacks Three Senses'
- Breaking: Giant, Terrifying Warrior-Bots ... On Sale Now!
- Fast-Spreading Animal Virus Leaps Europe, UK Borders
- Why Telcos Would Be Testing an Apple iTV Prototype
- The Amazon Store? Maybe Try An In-Store Shop First
- Red Hat Appliance Smooths Storage on Amazon Cloud
- Why Lady Gaga Deploys a Sound Only Your Smartphone Can Hear
- Judge Refuses to Shut Down Online Market for Used MP3s
- Adobe Builds Flash Sandbox for Firefox
- Mini Motion: Award-Winning Microscope Videos
- Hackers Release Symantec Source Code After Failed $50K Extortion Attempt
- Facebook: The Last Great Company of the Desktop Age, Playing Catch-Up In a Mobile World
- Amazon Slashes Prices on S3 Cloud Storage
- Modular Data Centers: Is Anyone Buying?
- Judge Sentences Husband To Date With Wife After Domestic Dispute
- Zombie Singer Not Singer, Or Zombie: Cops
- Chicago Man Gets Stuck In Elevator Twice In One Day
- Is This The Legendary Worm Monster Of Iceland?
- Guinness Declares 102-Year-Old Scottish Sisters As World's Oldest Twins
- PHOTOS: Massive Whale Shark Reeled Into Harbor
- WATCH: Orangutans Eat Slow Loris
- Meth Breast Milk Mom Pleads Guilty To Killing Infant Son
- CAUGHT IN THE ACT: Sex Shop Robberies Hit Adult Stores Across The Country
- College To Offer Plan B In Vending Machines
- Massive Baby Is China's Heaviest Ever
- Frozen Sauerkraut Causes Massive German Traffic Jam
- South African Man Escapes Zombies But Not Police
- The Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Tattoo To End All Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Tattoos
- BLOOD SPORT: Golfer Impaled With Club In Fight Over Playing Slowly
- Mustache Film Festival To Be Held In Maine
- Mo. Teen Alyssa Bustamante Describes Killing As Amazing, Enjoyable
- Woman Gets First Titanium Jaw Transplant
- Adult Film Proceeds To Go To School Reading Program?
- WATCH: Iran's Female Ninjas Kick Butt, Social Mores
- WATCH: Nepalese Man, 72, May Be New World's Shortest Man
- Man Fined For Starting Police Chase For Fun
- Two-Faced Kitten Dies In Florida
- Man Tries Bank Robbery With Shorts On His Head
- Chopper Makes Emergency Landing On Playground
- Cops: Man Accidentally Shoots Self At Gun Show
- Yo-Ho-Toe! Somali Pirate Six Toe Joe Seized By Royal Navy
- WATCH: Yarn-Covered Ferrari Swapped For Crystal-Covered Mini Cooper
- Suspicious Spouses Use Soiled Undies To Expose Infidelity
- UFO Or Meteor: FAA Examines Texas Patrol Car Video
- American Voices: Smoking Speeds Mental Decline
- New Photos Reveal Stress Of Obama's First Term In Office Has Rapidly Aged Americans
- [audio] Camera Crew Discreetly Trails Overweight Woman For Obesity Segment
- Indianapolis Colts Somehow Wind Up With Exact Same Coaching Staff
- WEDDINGS: With no family or friends in attendance, Matt and Shandra Fink were quietly married in a low-key...
- Stockwatch: Toyota (TM)
- Report: Watching Episode of 'Downton Abbey' Counts As Reading Book
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of February 7, 2012
- Narcissist Thrilled To Find Symptoms In DSM-IV
- Increase In NHL Ankle Injuries Linked To Super-Slick Synthetic Astro-Ice
- TV Listings: Kid Court
- COLUMBUS, OHFantastic roommate Billy Grant just won't stop buying toilet paper.
- Infographic: Choosing Your Candidate
- American Voices: Migrating Whooping Cranes Stall In Alabama
- [video] In The Know Panel Analyzes Obama's Furious, Profanity-Filled Rant At Nation
- [audio] Man In International Airport Only Speaks Business
- Health Department Still Not Able To Really Prove Why People Shouldn't Be Eating Candles
- Most Clippers Fans Still Have No Idea Team Is Doing Well
- Man Wants To Give To Local PBS Affiliate But Can't Stand Thought Of Free Doo-Wop Album
- [video] Eli Manning Asks Dad If He Can Stop Playing Football Now
- Landon Donovan Inks $2-Per-Goal Deal With Grandparents
- Intelligent, Condescending Life Discovered In Distant Galaxy
- Editorial Cartoon: Talking Trash
- American Voices: Florida Millionaire Adopts 42-Year-Old Girlfriend
- GOP Introduces New "Mystery Candidate" With Paper Bag Over Head
- [audio] Area Woman Recalls Days When She Resented Being Hit On
- Nation Horrified By Carolina Panthers' Disturbingly Graphic Logo Redesign
- Completely Whipped Man Crying At Wifes Funeral
- Area Dad Figures He's Got At Least Three More Months Of Screwing Around Before Son Gains Ability To Form...
- Fan On The Street: On Mike Tyson Being Inducted Into WWE Hall Of Fame
- Gather These Twenty-Five Documents You Need Before You Die [Life Planning]
- What to Buy at Costco Versus Your Grocery Store [Saving Money]
- The Sunlit, Surrounded by Nature Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- How to Promote Yourself (Without Being Sleazy) [Video]
- Copy Photo Stream Images to a Folder Automatically [Annoyances]
- Circuit Playground Is a Mini Electronics Reference Manual for iPhone [Ios Downloads]
- Color Code Audio Outputs with Paper Reinforcement Labels to Find Them Quickly [Clever Uses]
- Master Your Browser's Tabs with These Tricks and Extensions [Tabbed Browsing]
- WakeupDialer Calls You with a Wake-Up Call To Make Sure You Get Out of Bed [Webapps]
- Market Unlocker Makes Location Restricted Market and Amazon Apps Available to Uses in Any Country [Android...
- Add Lifehacker to Your Circles on Google+ for Tips, Tricks, and Great Conversation [Announcements]
- MeetingCalc for iPhone Shows You How Expensive Those Boring Meetings Really Are [IPhone Downloads]
- The Aged Paper Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Remains of the Day: Deleted Photos Still on Facebook Three Years Later [For What It's Worth]
- Remember Phone Numbers and Other Long Strings of Digits by Creating a Mnemonic [Memory]
- Why a Late Reply Can Be a Compliment [Email]
- Daily App Deals: Get TextExpander for Mac for 51% Off in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Most Popular Method for Streaming Live TV: Slingbox [Video]
- If You Were Going to Die Today, What Would You Regret Most (and How Would You Change for the Better)? [Ask...
- Turn a Drawer Into a Hide-Away Printer for More Space, Less Ugly [DIY]
- Transparent Screen for Android Lets You Walk and Text at the Same Time Without Bumping into Things [Android...
- LARK Silent Alarm Clock Will Wake You Up Without Disturbing Your Partner and Help You Sleep Better [Video]
- Black SMS Encrypts and Decrypts Your Text Messages [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About How to Gracefully Bow Out [Help Yourself]
- Make Perfect, Restaurant-Style Shredded Chicken in Your Mixer [Cooking]
- The Best Key Remapper for Windows [Windows App Directory]
- Chrome for Android Now Available—for Android Devices Running Ice Cream Sandwich [Video]
- How Paranoid Should I Be About Trusting Companies With My Data? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Turn a Balloon into a Key Cover [Clever Uses]
- Conquer Common Stains with the Stain First Aid Chart [Cleaning]
- Visual Studio Live! - Las Vegas
- Some Interview Questions to Hire a Java EE Developer
- Introducing SocketRocket: A WebSocket library for Objective-C
- Comparing JSF Beans, CDI Beans and EJBs
- SQL SERVER Convert Subquery to CTE SQL in Sixty Seconds #001 Video
- The Holy Grail of Front-End Development
- Introducing Chrome for Android
- 3D Gallery with CSS3 and jQuery
- Developing a Responsive Website: The Footer
- 13 Useful Speedy Ways To Write CSS And HTML Code
- How to Create a Stylish Image Content Slider in Pure CSS3 [Tutorial]
- Best Of The Week - 2012 - W05 - Java Code Geeks links
- Authenticate and Authorize users with Servlets/JSPs and Hibernate
- 6 Useful Web Development Boilerplates
- Protecting Your Android Applications with Proguard
- GIF to JPEG for Windows Phone 7 - via a WCF service
- 5 Free jQuery Page-Flip Plugins For Book-Like Interfaces
- CSS3 breadcrumbs | Design Bomb
- Set the Slice on your SSAS Cube Partitions now!
- presentation - Analysing the Memory Usage of Android Applications with the Eclipse Memory Analyzer (MAT)
- Why the heck we need marketing guys at our perfect IT company?
- isset() VS array_key_exists() in PHP
- Understanding JVM Internals
- Getting started with SSIS - Part 2: BIDS Overview
- jQuery Calendar Widget Plugin
- Developer Productivity Report Part 2: Developer Stress
- Zuckerberg is Spot on with Hacker Way (But Linux Community Already Knew That)
- From C# to C++, the short guide that isn't (all that short)
- About Slacklining
- The Mizzone Brothers
- Feline Sidekicks
- The Raven on Display
- Zombie Cupid
- Bomb Squad Finds Schrdingers Cat Alive
- Washing a Plane
- Hard Looks at Doctors Handwriting
- Balance Out of Life
- Wild And Wonderful Photorealistic Paintings By Audrey Flack
- Victorian Star Wars Portraits
- The Death And Return Of Superman-A NSFW Fan Film With Epic Cameos
- The Beardski Will Keep You Warmski
- Water Drops Orbiting a Needle in Space
- Blinged Out Custom Rifle for the Little Girl Zombie Hunter
- Ear Spike
- Police Officer Leads Himself on Hot Pursuit, Evades Capture
- Battling Invasive Carp with Improvised Weapons
- This Fully Functional Coffee Pot Is Less Than an Inch Tall
- Karen Elands Coffee Art
- The Worlds Largest Coffee Bean Mosaic Is Supposed to Promote World Peace
- Extreme Mobility Scooter
- Nike Shoes for People with No Feet
- North Koreans Play a-has Take On Me
- PETA Sues to End Killer Whale Slavery
- Doomsday Preppers
- Plush Shark Hat
- School Bus Bicycle
- RIP Florence Green, the Very Last World War I Veteran
- 6 Awesome Treasure Hunt Finds by Amateurs
- All About Big League Chew
- Cthulhu Valentine
- The Lair of the Clockwork Book
- Toddler in Machine Hands Out Toys
- Witness Protection: 5 Not-so Wiseguys
- SSH tricks
- Beautiful web type the best typefaces from the Google web fonts directory
- Dangers of Fracking
- Why, oh WHY, do those #?@! nutheads use vi?
- Vim anti-patterns | Arabesque
- Path uploads your entire iPhone address book to its servers
- Ruby Trick Shots: A Video of 24 Ruby Tips and Tricks
- Hit record - Kerry Lauerman - Open Salon
- Introducing SocketRocket: A WebSocket library for Objective-C
- Responsive News - Fluid grids, orientation & resolution independence
- Surviving Your First Week In Vim
- Untitled (http://twitter.github.com/effectivescal a/)
- Index of /css
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. | LL Social
- NeXT, OpenStep and the return of Steve Jobs to Apple - YouTube
- How my todo list works
- What Level Programmer Are You?
- The lessons of Steve Jobs
- How to parent like the French
- You Are Solving The Wrong Problem
- Mobile Web Resources | Mobile Web Best Practices
- Weave: Web-based Analysis and Visualization Environment
- Hacks, Snippets and Articles | WordPress Snippets
- 10 Tips on Writing from David Ogilvy | Brain Pickings
- Modernizr News
- Earth Station: The Afterlife of Technology at the End of the World - Alexis Madrigal - Technology - The...
- Control image aspect ratios with CSS3 | Tutorial | .net magazine
- parislemon Chrome For Android: The Browser For The 1%
- How to Succeed as an Introvert - Input Output
- Which Tween Slept with Her Boyfriend's Brother? [Blind Items]
- Obama Watch Marshmallow Go Boom [Video]
- If You Comment On This Post... [Video]
- Kids These Days Turn Into Harlots Somewhere in Their Mid-Teen Years [Dating]
- Shocker: Rick Santorum Goes Three For Three In Tuesday's Elections Despite Being Rick Santorum [Election 2012]
- Rick Santorum Could Go Three For Three In Tuesday's Elections Despite Being Rick Santorum [Election 2012]
- CNN Debuts "Caucus Cam" Which Is Absolutely Not A Thing [Election 2012]
- Totally Chill Judge Allows Barry Bonds To Have A Bat Again [Legal]
- Good Day New York's Greg Kelly Will Not Be Charged With Rape [Crime]
- Tonight's Very Important Republican Races Are Also Very Unimportant [Election 2012]
- Privacy Death Stars Approved By Congress [Drones]
- NYT Sunday Review: Incredibly Cheap Bastards [Newspapers]
- Answers to All of Life's Little Mysteries [Mysteries]
- Anonymous Swears It Was Trying to Extort $50,000 from Antivirus Company for Charity [Digital Underground]
- Reporters: There Is Nothing Wrong With PR Firms Doing Research on You [How Things Work]
- The Amazing Spider-Man: Unitards Are Back In Town [Video]
- Why Moms Are Breastfeeding In Facebook's Face [Facebook]
- Court Rules California's Prop 8 Unconstitutional and Rather Pointless [Prop 8]
- The Koch Brothers Are Advertising Their Anti-Journalism Site on Pro-Journalism Sites [Kochsuckers]
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: A Continued Debate [Video]
- Zooey Deschanel Stands Next to Tall Man [Zooey Deschanel]
- Pete Hoekstra's Racist Campaign Ad Getting Even Racist-er [Racism]
- The Most Prolific Hacker on the Internet: A One-Handed Shadow [Stock Photos]
- Komen Foundation VP Resigns in Wake of Planned Parenthood Dispute [Planned Parenthood]
- Ronald Reagan's Ghost Is 101 and the American Experiment Is Dying [Usa]
- Giants Fans Occupy Zuccotti Park, Demands Unclear [New York]
- M.I.A.'s Fianc on Date with 'Very Pretty Black Girl,' According to Paper's Email Screw-Up [Gossip]
- The Globe-Trotting Do-Gooder Who Inspired The Philanthropist Is a Shill For Syria's Brutal Dictator [Syria]
- Oh God Lindsay Lohan What Are You Doing [Bralessness]
- An Unnecessary New Cable News Network Could Be Coming Soon [Media]
|Santorum Sweep Sets Stage for New Battle in...|
|Which Of These Magnificent CPAC Events Should...|
|Dont Mess With Texas Science Students|
|G.O.P. Race Has Hallmarks of Prolonged Battle|
|Obama Leads Republican Rivals in Virginia|
|What's next for Mitt Romney? Besides pathetic...|
|How Iran Produced the Best Film of 2011and What...|
wall street j.
|Chrysler, Banks Discuss Lending Joint Venture|
|Cisco Earnings Preview|
|Canada Pension Plan: Understanding CPP|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Win on Service in a Tough Economy|
|Making the World's Largest Airline Fly|
|Relationship Guru Charles Orlando Helps E-Book...|
|6 TOP ECONOMISTS ANSWER: Is China Heading...|
|Vanguard fund managers will be paying close...|
|Thiel, Zuck, Conway To Select $100K TechFellow...|
|Study: U.S. gaming population has nearly...|
|Q&A: Foursquare CEO Dennis Crowley on What He's...|
|Why American Newspapers Gave Away the Future|
|Tip for B&N: Don't just follow Amazon|
|Deal Site Smackdown: The Valentines Day Edition|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Inside The Silicon Valley Cafe Where PayPal,...|
|Killzone PS3 port delayed indefinitely|
|The spice must flow: new model describes the...|
|LinkedIn Is Buying Smart Email Startup...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Pushes for Clarification on Licensing of...|
|In Piracy Debate, Deciding if the Sky Is Falling|
|Microsoft to bring the Lumia 800 to the US for...|
|TWiT Photo 43|
|Virgin Media reveals latest TiVo subscriber...|
|10 Things I Believed When I Was A Little Kid In...|
|Buffett Rule fails the tax reform test|
yahoo odd news
|Test driver has close call with deer (Video)|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Street Vendor Who Reported Times Square Bomber...|
|Romneys Moving Target|
|14 Realities of Romantic Relationships in Chart...|
|How To Completely Fail a Drivers Test|
|Sci-Fi and Fantasy Illustrations Inspired by...|
|Valentine's Day Drink Recipes|
|Bull testicle pie goes on sale as an...|
|Monday Thru Friday: I bet they have a very...|
|American Spoiler Alert! New Deets On Season Two...|
|Snowball Through The Window|
|New "Porta Potty" Flower Discovered|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Woman Receives First 3D-Printed Jawbone Transplant|
|10 Handy Smartphone Apps for Drivers|
|Solid State Tesla Coil|
|10 Countries with Perfect Climates|
|What You Need to Succeed and How To Find Out If...|
|Forensic failure: 'Miscarriages of justice will...|
|Dale Dougherty is on CBS Radio this AM|
|Dietribes: Bloody Mary|
|Guess who's coming back for Avengers Vs. X-Men?...|
|All you need's a little heart|
|Models Demand Better Conditions|
|Most detailed infrared image of the Carina...|
|Using Heat to Record Information Could Improve...|
|A Proud Heritage|
|Google Introduces Chrome For Mobile Phones|
|Michelle Hauser: Pop Photographica: Daile...|
|Collaging: Getting Answers To The Questions You...|
|World Design Capital Gets Some World Design...|
|Playing the River Tyne with 'Flow'|
|Of Course There Are Jazz Hands in Zooey...|
|Trash Can Art? 28 Garbage Cans That Belong In A...|
|Links for 2012-02-06 [del.icio.us]|
|MYZ Family House / no.555|
|Back to the Futurama|
|Valentine's Day Wedding Inspiration &Trends|
|5 Myths Haunting Your Healthy Foods|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Puppy Tweets|
|The New Old Age Blog: Fair Pay for Home Health...|
|The Thousand Cuts Fitness Program|
|Does Foot Form Explain Running Injuries?|
|4 Moves to Say Goodbye to Saddlebags|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Jason Statham's In HEAT!! Brian De Palma And...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|John Carter - Big Game - 60 Sec|
|Possible Futures for the Batman Franchise|
|The Bourne Legacy Teaser Trailer: Jeremy Renner...|
|First Full Teaser Trailer for 'The Bourne...|
|Ray J -- My Bodyguards Didn't Attack ANYONE|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Which Tween Slept with Her Boyfriend's Brother?...|
|Denzel Washington May Team With Mark Wahlberg...|
|Nite Jewel In The Dark|
|Scarlett Johansson Rallies For Obama: '2012...|
|Lana Del Rey Debuts at No. 2 on Billboard 200...|
|In rotation: Bahamas' 'Bar Chords'|
the big picture
|Egypt: protests over Port Said soccer deaths|
|From the Quake to the Cup|
|Western Europe at Night|
|Wednesday, 08 Feb 2012|
|Saving Lives or Photographing Them?|
|Dragos Lupascu - Ghencea Football Stadium|
|Comic for February 8, 2012|
|You chose money|