- IAmA Request: Someone whose been arrested on the TV Show "Cops"
- About the "cotton eye'd joe" post that's on the front page.
- TIL that elephants mourn and bury their dead.
- It's my cake day, but all of my dogs are pretty ugly, so here's one of my baby goats.
- Can I grab your boobies?
- He was outside my hotel this morning. I ended up feeding him and he came straight into our lobby. I...
- Witcher 2 easter-egg that made me laugh.
- My little cousin just finished her valentine's day cards.
- If we stigmatize sex offenders for life then its clear we should do the same for sociopathic cops. The time...
- What to do on Valentines day when you're single.
- As a TA, this is getting really old.
- Parenting. You're doing it right.
- When reddit is down [OC]
- Is that a cross IN her chest?!
- Someday it will prove worthwhile
- Honestly Reddit, how's your day going?
- TIL up until February 9, 1909, most drugs were readily available over the counter in the US. The Opium...
- In 2005 the Canadian government legalized gay marriage across the nation and in the 7 years since...
- When Pacmans fight
- While my son and I were playing MW3 last night, my wife asked us why Patrick was on the bottom of the screen.
- How do people not get this?
- Charlotte Church stands alone as hacking victims settle. Singer's refusal to accept pre-trial deal means...
- I came home late from work to find another man in my bed...
- 100 million years from now, most if not all of today's continents will assemble into a single landmass...
- Recognise this Phone Thief?
- Download a Copy of The Pirate Bay, Its Only 90 MB
- I see your Supaboy and raise you a n64 portable kit
- Could you do it?
- After 1 year, we finally found her again. I'm glad she still remember us.
- TIL: Silently, we broke 1,000,000 subscribers. I do believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, we are the...
- What does one do when one catches a 40 foot shark?
- The coolest hotel in the world?
- the house on Roosevelt
- Nike Unveils Ninja Shoes For Yoga Class
- 8 Sneaks: Backstage Beauty at New York Fashion Week
- Expanded Chimes
- For my wife
- New 'Bourne' movie trailer released
- For the Boomers in the room
- Rumba Dancing Slow Underarm Turn Lesson 2
- Ladies! Lift up your skirts! Gentlemen, lift up your heart!
- full moon WOW
- Ave Maria by 14 yr old Georgia Odette
- FORCED PERSPECTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY
- I'm Having Chili What Are You Having For Dinner?
- 12 Drinks on the Starbucks 'Secret Menu'
- A Super Bowl highlight you didn't see
- Clint Eastwood defends Super Bowl ad.
- Miramonte parents protest in Los Angeles
- #BrewReview: Original Sin
- Afrosoul photography
- Most telling political photo of the year so far
- Homemade noodles
- The Murph Minute-Rush
- A little Giant celebrates
- Fish Story
- She likes it. She really really likes it
- Egypt's Hosni Mubarak to be moved to prison for first time
- Texas Takes Steps to Slow Rapid Depletion of Critical Ogallala Aquifer
- Oh SNAP! Congressman Calls Newt Gingrich Out, Proves Who The Real Food Stamp President Is
- The best iPhone tethering apps (and one to avoid)
- Is returning to the moon really such a crackpot idea?
- What Progressive Criticisms of Anarchists in Occupy Don't Understand: A Response to Chris Hedges
- In N. Korea, an iconic hotel is set to open 23 years behind schedule
- 14 years of US weather animated in 33 minutes
- Apple to Announce iPad 3 First Week in March
- 19 Famous People Who Started as Extras
- [Pictures] Mount Etna eruption creates spectacular show, disrupts flights
- Foxconn hacked! heres what they are looking at
- Democratic women to Obama: 'Own' birth control mandate
- Google Drive Cloud Storage Near Ready
- Download a Copy of The Pirate Bay, Its Only 90 MB
- Photo: Abraham Lincoln commemorated by three-story sculpture of 15,000 titles
- US missile kills al Qaeda chief in Pakistan -
- 7 Sports You Didn't Know You Could Play in the Snow
- Why is the Obama Administration Suddenly Fixated on Stomping out Medical Pot?
- 12-Year-Old Raises $10,500 To Save Grandma From Foreclosure
- Google's Screenwise Project Will Give You Money If You Give Up Your Privacy
- Getting Grandma to try pot
- Find Out Here What Popular iPhone/Android Apps Know/Transmit About You
- Tablets equipped to challenge iPads authority in 2012
- xkcd: 2012
- Alabama's immigration law: Denying children food stamps
- Mystery American bets billions on Irelands economic turn around
- 10 Most Incredible Airplane Graveyards on Earth [Pics]
- Clint, Rick and the limits of pessimism
- RapidShare: From Notorious Market To Proactive Piracy Eliminator
- Study: Electric boost helps brain to learn better
- Tea Party Favorite Bashes Obama Contraception Ruling
- Steve Jobs FBI File Details Startling Information
- House Passes Insider Trading Bill
- Donald Trump: Santorum 'Wants To Be President? Give Me A Break'
- Wall Street's All-Star Legal Team Prepares For Battle With Feds
- Most Americans In Line With Obama's Birth Control Ruling, Survey Shows
- COLD COMFORT
- Santorum Backer: Newt Looks Like Paula Dean
- Presidential Candidates, Conservative Leaders Hit Washington
- Jon Hunstman Takes On New Role
- Kodak To Quit Making Cameras
- Kennedy Makes Play Toward Potential Congressional Bid
- Greek Leaders Reach Bailout Deal
- Mark Zuckerberg's Big Bonus Revealed
- WATCH: Schultz Attacks Sean Hannity For Crazy Obama Statement
- Syria City Attacked With Rockets And Mortars, UN Condemns 'Appalling Brutality'
- Judge Issues Ruling In Historic Whale Slavery Case
- Ramped Up U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 5 Suspected Militants
- 10 States Receive Waivers From No Child Left Behind Law
- Maldives Police Issue Warrant For Former President
- Should Women Serve Closer To The Front Lines?
- Shelling Rages On In Syria
- OCCUPY Y'ALL STREET
- Largest Bank Payout Since Crisis Reached With Foreclosure Settlement
- Conference Organizers Seek To Avoid Another Ron Paul Straw Poll Win
- Study: Employment Rate For Young Adults At Lowest Level In 60 Years
- THE HUNGER BLOGS: Inside A Secret World Of Teen Pro-Anorexia Sites
- WATCH: JFK Intern Discusses Sordid Details Of Affair With President
- Canadian Pleads Guilty To Terror Charges In New York
- National Mortgage Settlement All But Inevitable
- And they're still friends six years later
- The Unfortunate Trials of the Tyrant Lizard King
- Why some people think Noam Chomsky is wrong
- The Ultimate Bigot's Calender of Europe
- Steve Jobs FBI files
- The Narrative Eros of the Infographic
- The Creation and Afterlife of the King James Bible
- Take Your Parent To Work Day
- Baby Toys! That Looks Like Baby Toys! An American Rorscharch Test
- How the zebra came by his stripes.
- Tearoom: Too busy sucking on a ding-dong
- Your favourite childhood book, perhaps?
- "Blow him, he's kind of tall."
- Pick an icon, any icon
- Christy Moore, Ballad of an Ordinary Man
- Languages of Indian Parliament and Parliamentary Reporting
- Market Ouvert
- Ceci n'est pas une horloge
- Teddy Wants You!
- Sell, Mortimer, Sell!
- Its KNITTING needles
- New toxoplasma findings
- Bjrk... finally a troubadour?
- Watch out, Walter White!
- A Brief History of Bioarchaeology
- David Choe - he like to gamble.
- Hey man you want to make an easy $5?
- Wait, are we talking about the 1990's?
- Invisible Lives
- Obama, Explained
- The Mystery Monk Making Billions With 5-Hour Energy
- The making of gay marriages top foe
- The World of Charles Dickens, Complete With Pizza Hut
- Escape From the Holy Shtetl
- Frank Sinatra Has a Cold
- White House: 10 States Get Education Waiver - NPR
- US bank regulators roll fines into mortgage pact - Reuters
- What's in Steve Jobs's FBI file - Politico
- Al-Qaeda leader Badar Manssor along with three others killed in drone attack ... - South Asian News Agency
- US reaches mortgage settlement with top banks - Reuters
- FBI releases files on Apple founder Steve Jobs - Chicago Sun-Times
- Obama grants 10 states leeway on US education law - Chicago Tribune
- Iran turns to barter for food as sanctions cripple imports - Reuters Africa
- The story of Jeremy Lin and the Knicks is perfect - National Post (blog)
- FBI memos paint Jobs as driven, reality-distorting visionary - Calgary Herald
- What The FBI Had On Steve Jobs - Wall Street Journal
- Santorum Shakes Up Race With 3 State Sweep - Bloomberg
- 10 states get education waiver - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Conflict Over Obama's Contraception Rule Intensifies - TIME
- Santorum: This race is going for a long, long time - Fox News
- U.S. Mortgage Servicers Enter $25 Billion Foreclosure Deal - San Francisco Chronicle
- Gadgets: DIY home video surveillance options - TVNZ
- How Earth's next supercontinent (Amasia?) will form - Fox News
- Apple Announcing New iPad During GDC... Again - Forbes
- Utah to get $100M from mortgage foreclosure deal - Salt Lake Tribune
- Knicks' Jeremy Lin reprises breakthrough, gets best of Wall - Vancouver Sun
- Apple to debut 'iPad 3' in March: report - AFP
- States, Feds announce massive deal to address housing crisis - Salt Lake Tribune
- Iran buys 400000 T Brazilian, German wheat- trade - Reuters Africa
- Jeremy Has Spoken: He's All Lin - Forbes
- Iranian fear fueled by less time, more tension - CBS News
- Feds, states, banks agree to $26B mortgage settlement - Detroit Free Press
- Animation shows rise and fall of last supercontinent - BBC News
- End of an Era: Google's first employee quits - Fox News
- NBA: Lin shines as Knicks beat the Wizards - Taipei Times
- Barack Obama's Contraception Ruling Backed By Previously Unreleased Survey
- Artist compensated for two lost French fries
- CPAC: The Left's Goal is to Destroy the Family and Religion
- Peace Now office site of latest extremist attack
- BP wins exclusion of emails from oil spill trial - Yahoo! News
- UK bus shelters to smell of roast potatoes
- Celebrate Valentines Day With Fiery Chocolate Fondue
- ‘Cohort replacement’: Climate deniers won’t change, but they will die | Grist
- Battle of the BBQs: Kansas City vs. Texas
- You've Never Heard Jeff Buckley's 'Grace'?!
- GOP looks to end child tax credits to illegal immigrants - The Denver Post
- Mountain lion attacks 6-year-old - KIAH
- Valentine's Day Sweets Recipes
- Two years after blowing out Democrats in the state, Republicans are looking seriously troubled in Ohio
- Surgery kit said to belong to Nazi withdrawn from auction
- After seven years, NASA hangs up on Mars' silent Spirit rover
- Get 'em! Five fashion must-haves for fall
- Syria forces bombard Homs, U.N. condemns appalling brutality | Reuters
- JCPenny CEO: ‘Ellen represents the values of our company’ | The Raw Story
- Pakistani man fights police over 40-foot shark
- Guerlain perfume heir accused of racism in trial
- Eczema tied to higher impotence risk
- One Difference Among the Candidates | Lew Rockwell's Political Theatre
- Kate (and Pippa's bum) push Lady Gaga off fashion's map
- Iran: U.S., Israel highly vulnerable to retaliatory strikes
- Nevada vote fraud official - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com
- Rescued dog bites NBC anchor in the face during feel-good segment gone wrong
- Trappers scour Texas park after mountain lion attack
- NASA can stretch a penny all the way to Mars
- VIDEO: Rick Santorum Says President Obama is Leading Religious People to Guillotine
- House Passes Bill Banning Insider Trading by Members of Congress
- 10 States Given Waivers From No Child Left Behind Law
- A Word With: Paul Epworth: Paul Epworth, on Producing Adele
- Baltasar Garzn, Prominent Rights Judge, Convicted in Spain
- Breakthrough on Austerity Clears Way for Greek Deal
- Settlement Worth $26 Billion Reached for Homeowners
- Spanish Judge Guilty of Misusing Authority
- Kodak to Stop Making Digital Cameras to Cut Costs
- Efforts to Stop Use of Underage Models During New York Fashion Week
- Nuclear Commission Expected to Vote on New Reactors
- Austerity Talks Hit a Wall in Greece
- Libyas New Government Unable to Control Militias
- Female Neo-Nazis Not Just Hangers-On
- Violence in Syria Is Said to Enter Its Fifth Day
- Meteorite From Mars Is at Home in London, After a World Tour
- DealBook: Credit Suisse Reports First Quarterly Loss in Three Years
- Michigan Must Decide What to Do With an Unexpected Surplus
- House Republicans Cut an Ethics Bill Provision
- Books of The Times: Once Upon a Secret: Mimi Alford on Her Affair With Kennedy
- Obama Economic Advisers Raise Job Creation Forecast
- Tijuana Journal: Tijuana Journal - A Cultural Clash Over the Bad Old Days
- Young People Are Watching, but Less Often on TV
- Special Section: Wealth: Color the 1 Percent 99 Percent Conflicted
- Heart Disease Risk May Be Tied to Y Chromosome
- G.O.P. Report Criticizes Transfers From Guantnamo
- For Recently Divorced Men, a New Breed of Decorators
- Duke 85, North Carolina 84: Duke Stuns North Carolina at the Buzzer
- Afghan Detainees Case
- U.S. and Israel Split Over How to Deter Iran
- Knicks 107, Wizards 93: Jeremy Lin Leads Knicks Again, 107-93, Over Wizards
- Tim Schafer, Ron Gilbert's Kickstarter Adventure Game
- Why I Dont Host My Own Blog Anymore
- SPDYshark - WireShark extension to analyze SPDY protocol
- All or something
- Metcalfe to Unveil 'New Ethernet'
- Craig Silverstein, Google Employee #1, Leaving for Khan Academy
- 3D WebGL Nyan Cat
- Secret laws behind awesome customer support
- MapReduce Patterns, Algorithms, and Use Cases
- Warren Buffett: Why stocks beat gold and bonds
- Tesla Model X Launch, Tonight 8pm PST
- Running Puppet on CloudStack instances
- Oracle to buy taleo for 1.9 billion
- The self-encrypting hard drive
- 6 Points To Check When Selecting A Blogging Software Monetize Blogging
- Interactive Word Clouds in D3.js
- Where to begin with Arduino
- Death of a startup: Spaciety post mortem
- FBI File on Steve Jobs
- The story of a geek turned customer support representative and salesman
- An Android fan's take on the Galaxy Nexus
- Mozilla Antarctica community site launched by coolest Firefox fans
- What I learned interviewing with Google
- Behind the scenes of Wunderkit
- The FBI's files on Steve Jobs
- Download a Copy of The Pirate Bay, Its Only 90 MB
- Pre-fix the web: Webkit-only solutions hurts the open web
- Uses of git
- IPad 3 design revealed as new wave of parts leak; Retina Display pictured
- SimpLESS compiless .less into beautiful .css
- Ask Slashdot: Where Are the Open Source Jobs?
- Sponsor a Valve On Colossus
- IBM Seeks Patent On Judging Programmers By Commits
- Therapy Over IP Draws the Young, Isolated
- Ask Slashdot: How To Deal With Refurbed Drives With Customer Data?
- Three Unexpected Data Points Describe Elementary School Quality
- WSJ Says Pro-ACTA Forces Helped Drive Anti-ACTA Reactions
- Google Close To Launching Cloud Storage 'Google Drive'
- FAA Bill Authorizes Surveillance Drones Over US
- The Lack of Scientific Philanthropy In Japan
- TomTom Satnavs To Set Insurance Prices
- EPIC Sues FTC Over Google's Planned Privacy Changes
- What Scorpions Have To Teach Aircraft Designers
- The Science Fiction Effect
- The Zuckerberg Tax
- Jedi Master's Hand-Made Lightsaber Stolen
- US Air Force Buys iPads To Replace Flight Bags
- Selling Used MP3s Found Legal In America
- If You're Fat, Broke, and Smoking, Blame Language
- Labor Activist: Apple May Be Terrible, But All Others Are Worse
- Man Claiming He Invented the Internet Sues
- File Sharing In the Post MegaUpload Era
- BigDog Robot Gets Much Bigger
- Virtual Reality Helmet Designed For Deep Space Surgery
- Accidental Empires To See Reboot In Blog Format
- The iPhone Is a Nightmare For Carriers
- Yahoo Replaces Half Its Board of Directors
- RIAA Chief Whines That SOPA Opponents Were "Unfair"
- Superpoke Players Sue Google
- NRC Emails Reveal Confusion In Aftermath of Fukushima
- People in a bathroom sing "I Wanna Be Like You"
- Cyclists would rather ride a bike than have sex
- The song of a Jurassic cricket
- Nevada police beat the hell out of man immobilized with diabetic shock, screaming "Do not resist,...
- Water bubbles orbiting a knitting needle on the ISS
- Father John Misty: Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings (MP3 download) - Boing Boing Exclusive!
- NYT publishes "infringement is theft" column and rips off another paper's article in the same...
- Fables Super Team: turning the Silver Age superhero inside out to find the fables within
- Stephen Fry on the techno-cluelessness of English judges
- Grandpa sings the pig song
- Trailer for bobcat Goldthwaite's movie God Bless America
- On the auction block: Adrian Tomine's 1-Page Story "The Donger and Me"
- Fnord -- the new Boing Boing T-shirt
- Paved with good intentions: When energy efficiency backfires
- Steampunk Magazine is back!
- Mickey Mouse vs. Crass t-shirt
- Retro Apple iPhone cases
- A futurist prediction that came true
- Building a better spaceuit
- Shu Sugamata's origami spaceships
- 3D printed apparatus for collectively operating a manual typewriter
- HOWTO make fairies in a jar
- Muscles leggings make you look like you've been flayed from the waist down
- Debunking the record industry shill who said that his amendments to Canada's proposed copyright law are no...
- Zigzag bookcase shows Ikea a thing or two about not shipping air
- The Art of Living, by Grant Snider
- Leg waxing for giants
- My daughter and friends language game decoded by university linguistics department
- Could the Death Star destroy a planet?
- Bodybuilder can go from ripped to flabby in a few hours
- Over 40 percent of women carry sexy panties in their purse in case a date with somebody other than you goes...
- WORLD FARK PARTY II: Mar 30 - Apr 1 in Las Vegas - see comments for details
- Charges against Iowa burlesque dancers dropped after technical difficulties with the video that allegedly...
- Arizona court forces potential candidate off of city council ballot because her English isn't good enough,...
- U.S. economic embargo of Cuba turns 50. Canadians light up a Cohiba in our honor
- For the first time in over 300 years England once again has a Prince of Wales who is capable of leading a...
- When articles invoking the Holocaust and urging creative destruction in Iran appear on the same day in the...
- Remember that guy who wants to adopt his 42-year-old girlfriend? His kids have asked a judge to block the...
- Here's a phrase that could end the college dating scene as we know it: "untreatable, drug-resistant,...
- One legged cocaine dealer runs away from police by hopping. Really, Florida? I mean, really?
- The judge found Alan Berger voluntarily signed up for the beer-drinking game of beer pong, and couldn't sue...
- The "mystery" behind the deaths of the Iranian nuclear scientists has been solved. Guess who? Go...
- Toppling TVs have crushed four Chicago children since October, so clearly it's time to start putting...
- When emptying your pockets at the airport, you might not want to put your pot in the little tray
- Jobless claims fall to a 4 year low on news that Obama will soon begin pelting the unemployed with...
- The reason behind Planned Parenthood's counterattack against the Komen Foundation
- Party City isn't supposed to be about a party in your pants but surveillance video shows that's what it's...
- Theme: Unlikely Crime-fighting Duos
- 32-megajoule railgun has been delivered to the Navy, is capable of launching a projectile with the force of...
- Drilled through the heart, and you're to blame. You give mayonnaise tubs a bad name
- Naked man climbs radio tower, doesn't receive good reception
- British swingers club may be forced to close because your mom can't keep her gangbangs at a reasonable...
- Angry dad de-lifes couple for defriending his daughter on Facebook
- Mexico wants to be less decapitatey, more touristy
- Brightbox Cloud Serves Up Windows Server 2008 R2
- Marines' Ocean-Spanning Data Network Gets Its First Big Test
- Feb. 9, 1870: Feds Get on Top of the Weather
- Up Your Game With Banned Sports Gear
- Bitly Fights for Social Analytics With Weapons-Grade Math
- Goodbye Magic Bullet: Hello, Highly Resistant Gonorrhea
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes of OK Go's Super Bowl Music Video
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 9
- GigaOM Acquires PaidContent: Interview with GigaOM CEO Paul Walborsky
- Purported Pictures of iPad 3's Rear Casing Emerge
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gregory Brothers, ACLU Team for Video on Photographers' Rights
- Researchers Build Hard Drive of Future With Frickin' Lasers
- Tim Berners-Lee Takes the Stand to Keep the Web Free
- Court Revives Challenge to No-Fly List
- Black Hole Eats Asteroids, Burps Out X-Rays
- Adobe Splashes Out With Creative Cloud
- Why William Gibson Distrusts Aging Futurists' Nostalgia
- European Cave Spiders Produce Super-Stretchy Silk
- $900 Lumia 800 Bundle: Why It's Destined for Failure
- Path CEO: 'We Thought We Were Doing This Right'
- Video: iPhone AI Goes on Killing Spree in 'Psycho Siri?
- Asia and Americas on Course for Arctic Collision
- After Office 365 Cloud Deal, How Cozy Are RIM, Microsoft?
- A Business Laptop That's Good for Nights and Weekends, Too
- Figure Out Where a Photo Originated
- FBI Puts Cloud Providers On Notice Over Security Rules
- The Unusual Physics of Floating Pyramids
- Video: Darpa's AlphaDog Wanders The Wilderness
- YouTube Expands Channels Initiative With New Automotive Offerings
- Responsive Design Tricks: Fluid Typography With CSS 3
- WATCH: UFO Sightings Captured On Video Over Russia And the UK
- Judge Issues Ruling In Historic Orca Slavery Case
- Martians, A Nuke Bomb, Conspiracy Theories Among Speculated Causes Of Russian Mystery Explosion
- STICK IT OUT: Guinness Champ Faces Competition For World's Longest Tongue (VIDEO)
- Driver Attacks Man With Sledge Hammer
- Man In Court For Crack Pipe Possession Allegedly Caught With Crack Pipe
- The Weird Facts Behind Leap Year (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Man In Socks And Nothing Else Flees Car Crash
- News Anchor Bit In Face By Rescued Dog
- WATCH: Nuns Battle New Strip Club Neighbors
- Definition Of Pornography At Center Of Paris Sex Shop Trial
- Judge Sentences Husband To Date With Wife After Domestic Dispute
- Zombie Singer Not Singer, Or Zombie: Cops
- French Official Advises Homeless: 'Stay Indoors'
- Chicago Man Gets Stuck In Elevator Twice In One Day
- Is This The Legendary Worm Monster Of Iceland?
- Guinness Declares 102-Year-Old Scottish Sisters As World's Oldest Twins
- PHOTOS: Massive Whale Shark Reeled Into Harbor
- WATCH: Orangutans Eat Slow Loris
- Meth Breast Milk Mom Pleads Guilty To Killing Infant Son
- CAUGHT IN THE ACT: Sex Shop Robberies Hit Adult Stores Across The Country
- College To Offer Plan B In Vending Machines
- Massive Baby Is China's Heaviest Ever
- Frozen Sauerkraut Causes Massive German Traffic Jam
- South African Man Escapes Zombies But Not Police
- The Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Tattoo To End All Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Tattoos
- BLOOD SPORT: Golfer Impaled With Club In Fight Over Playing Slowly
- Mustache Film Festival To Be Held In Maine
- Mo. Teen Alyssa Bustamante Describes Killing As Amazing, Enjoyable
- Woman Gets First Titanium Jaw Transplant
- American Voices: Spanking Doesn't Work
- Alarming Study Finds More Than 12 Instances Of Racism Occurred Last Year
- [audio] Junior Building Inspector Closes Down Area Tree House
- TV Listings: Cryojennifer
- Letters To The Editor: Cloning Update
- EL PASO, TXA cockroach living under the fridge in Nelson and Elizabeth Gebler's kitchen headed to work...
- Study Reveals Majority Of Suicides Occur While Trying To Put Fitted Sheet On Bed
- Area Woman Becomes Nation's First Grandma Courtney
- [video] Meet The Man Inside The Nicolas Cage Costume
- American Voices: Smoking Speeds Mental Decline
- New Photos Reveal Stress Of Obama's First Term In Office Has Rapidly Aged Americans
- [audio] Camera Crew Discreetly Trails Overweight Woman For Obesity Segment
- Indianapolis Colts Somehow Wind Up With Exact Same Coaching Staff
- WEDDINGS: With no family or friends in attendance, Matt and Shandra Fink were quietly married in a low-key...
- Stockwatch: Toyota (TM)
- Report: Watching Episode of 'Downton Abbey' Counts As Reading Book
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of February 7, 2012
- Narcissist Thrilled To Find Symptoms In DSM-IV
- Increase In NHL Ankle Injuries Linked To Super-Slick Synthetic Astro-Ice
- TV Listings: Kid Court
- COLUMBUS, OHFantastic roommate Billy Grant just won't stop buying toilet paper.
- Infographic: Choosing Your Candidate
- American Voices: Migrating Whooping Cranes Stall In Alabama
- [video] In The Know Panel Analyzes Obama's Furious, Profanity-Filled Rant At Nation
- [audio] Man In International Airport Only Speaks Business
- Health Department Still Not Able To Really Prove Why People Shouldn't Be Eating Candles
- Most Clippers Fans Still Have No Idea Team Is Doing Well
- Man Wants To Give To Local PBS Affiliate But Can't Stand Thought Of Free Doo-Wop Album
- [video] Eli Manning Asks Dad If He Can Stop Playing Football Now
- Landon Donovan Inks $2-Per-Goal Deal With Grandparents
- Upgrade a Wall Outlet to Charge UBS Devices [DIY]
- The Best Times to Buy Infographic Shows You All the Savings by Month and Day [Infographics]
- Maximize Kitchen Drawer Space by Storing Utensils Diagonally [Storage]
- How to Be an Audiophile on the Cheap [Stereo]
- Approximate the Weight of Any Item Using a Clothes Hanger [Macgyver Tips]
- Make Frozen Dough Rise Quickly with an Electric Heating Pad [Food Hacks]
- Boost Your Working Memory to Make Time Fly [Mind Hacks]
- Waze for iPhone Offers Voice Control for Hands-Free Operation While Driving [Video]
- ContactPrivacy Alerts You When Apps Access Contact Information [Privacy]
- Skip the Single-Serving Container Coffee and Brew Your Own to Save Serious Cash [Saving Money]
- The Snowball Sunset Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Tweetbot Updates with a New UI for the iPhone and a New iPad Version [Video]
- From the Tips Box: Chrome History, Amazon Prime on iOS, and Chrome to Phone [From The Tips Box]
- Microsoft OneNote Comes to Android, Syncs with Microsoft SkyDrive [Onenote]
- Remains of the Day: Windows 8 Consumer Preview Launches Feb. 29th [For What It's Worth]
- How to Set Up Windows 7 Homegroups for Seamless, Instant Sharing Between PCs In Your Home [Emailable Tech...
- Amazon Prime Expands Its Video Streaming Library, Adds 2,000 More Titles [In Brief]
- Daily App Deals: Get ProCamera for iOS for Only 99 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Pro Tips for Regular People: Five Photography Tricks Anyone Who Owns a Camera Should Know [Video]
- Turn a Magazine Holder into a Corner Shelf [Ikea Hacks]
- Set Gmail as Your Browser's Default Email Client with a Simple Hack [Gmail]
- Make Your Own Screen Protector Quickly and Cheaply with Adhesive Vinyl and an Xacto Knife [Video]
- How I Improved My Life with a PS3 Controller [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Celebrating Valentine's Day [Help Yourself]
- Take Your Desktop Around the World with These Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- The Best Virtual Assistant for iPhone [Iphone App Directory]
- Chrome Updates for Faster Browsing and Increased Security [Google Chrome]
- What Hardware Upgrade Will Best Speed Up My PC (If I Can Only Afford One)? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Gather These Twenty-Five Documents You Need Before You Die [Life Planning]
- What to Buy at Costco Versus Your Grocery Store [Saving Money]
- Re-use Nagios Plugins in Sensu for Quick Profit
- Dynamic CSS with Razor (part 2)
- Amazing ASCII Fluid animation
- Google Chrome for Android vs Opera Mini
- Automate Your DB Releases with TeamCity and Red Gate
- Scala Artifacts Now on Central
- Analyzing Production Outage Caused by Weblogic Compiler Threads
- Interview with Elizabeth Naramore
- EvenTiles from Start to Finish - Part 8
- Correcting Pinch Zoom in Silverlight for Windows Phone
- SASS for Designers
- CSS Variables Spec Draft
- The Problem with Unit Tests
- A Free, Zero-Management and Highly-Available Cloud Database?
- Twitter Complex Event Processing (CEP) with Esper and Drools
- Apache/Tomcat 5.5 - Need someone who has good understanding of deploying war file/configuring context.xml
- New Apache Lucene Site!
- CSS Vendor Prefixes - YOU NEED TO ACT NOW!
- LibreOffice developer shows prototype Android and HTML5 ports
- The Disintegration of PaaS
- Kubuntu Status
- Go vs C benchmark. Could Go be faster than C?
- The Big Data Era
- Roadmap for Data Virtualization
- Rails & Spine.JS - Using The CoffeeScript Source
- Internet Explorer dominates browser security as Google faces accusations
- Cross-platform Windows and Mac lifts Delphi sales by 54%
- Dont Let Google AdSense Ruin Your Site
- Ninite.com The Best Windows Tool You Arent Using
- The Science Fiction Effect
- Dog with Cat
- Rasputin Was My Neighbor And Other True Tales Of Time Travel
- The Volkswagen Octophant
- Big Wax Job
- Paper Mch Rhino Escapes from Zoo
- What Is It? game 213
- The Man Who Shot John Wilkes Booth
- Collapsing Cooling Towers
- Watch All Eight Harry Potter Movies In 60 Seconds
- The Video Game Entertainment Curve
- A Street Artist Who Wants To Cover The World In Crochet
- Hello Kitty And Hooters Restaurants Team Up
- This Is What A Scientist Looks Like
- Amigurumi Freddy Krueger Doll
- Show Him Hes A Good Boy With A Boyfriend Badge
- The Geekiest First Dance Ever
- The Cutest Dragonborn On Earth
- Futuristic Food Prep As Seen In Futurama
- The 1910 Version of The Wizard of Oz
- The Horizontal Shower
- Man in Bender Helmet Proposes to Girlfriend in Binary
- This Is Smoke in a Bottle
- My Little Dalek: Extermination is Magic
- Famous Photos of Explosions Recreated in Cauliflower
- What Would Happen if All of the Cats in the World Suddenly Died?
- Donate to a College, Get a Bathroom Named in Your Honor
- Weird and Wonderful Movies That Youll Never Get to See
- Future Hipsters
- The Criminal Lawyers Guide to Criminal Law
- Change Your Name to Get a Promotion
- The Divorce Hotel
- Ted Lotts House on an Armchair
- When Helicopter Parenting Enters the Workfoce
- How To Talk About The Economy
- About Slacklining
- UIKit - Modern UI components for a modern web
- Untitled (http://twitter.com/Digeratii/status/165 324320179109888/photo/1)
- Inside Instagram: How Slowing Its Roll Put the Little Startup in the Fast Lane
- Nick Kwiatek Web & interaction designer + developer
- Fountain | A markup language for screenwriting.
- One more thing Tapbots Blog
- Tweetbot for iPad Tapbots
- Stasis - Static Sites Made Powerful
- Tweetbot A Twitter Client with Personality for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store
- Advanced Data Structures (6.851)
- In Star Trek: Deep Space 9 no-one uses social media
- Laurence Tratt: Fast Enough VMs in Fast Enough Time
- Tribler Makes BitTorrent Impossible to Shut Down
- Double Fine Adventure by Double Fine and 2 Player Productions Kickstarter
- Tweetbot 2.0 for iPhone Tapbots Blog
- Backbone patterns
- Acceptable Risk | astolat
- Literally Unbelievable
- Weave (Web-based Analysis and Visualization Environment)
- Gumroad - Selling should be as easy as sharing a link.
- Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Rails by Example book and screencasts by Michael Hartl
- Roger Boisjoly obituary: Engineer tried to stop Challenger launch - latimes.com
- Behind the scenes: Reinventing our Default Profile Pictures - (37signals)
- HoverBar for iPad - HoverBar for iPad - Twelve South
- Tweetbot for iPad Review
- AskGeo | Latitude and Longitude to Time Zone Conversion Web API
- Stealing Your Address Book by Dustin Curtis
- The Most Glenn Greenwald-ish Glenn Greenwald Sentence Ever [Glenn Greenwald]
- The Awful Cover Letter All of Wall Street Is Laughing About [Investment Bankers]
- Snooki and JWOWW's Jersey Shore Spinoff Allowed to Enter New Jersey After All [Reality TV]
- Which Actress Is Loathed by Her Castmates? [Blind Items]
- Why Has The New York Post Been So Extremely Nice to Greg Kelly? [How Things Work]
- Steve Jobs' FBI File Released [Steve Jobs]
- A Few Words On The Infuriating "Liberal Media" Argument [Complaints]
- Process Begins To Legalize Gay Marriage In Illinois [Equal Rights]
- Live Blogging Top Chef, Week 14 [Group Chat]
- Teacher Gets 10 Year Sentence For Throwing Drug Fueled Teenage Sex Parties [Sex With Minors]
- Don't Forgive Path, the Creepy iPhone Company that Misled Us Once Already [Privacy]
- Google Willing To Give You, Like, 5 Dollars To Give Up Privacy [Internet Privacy]
- Lana Del Rey Tells Everyone to Go Lana Del Rey Themselves [Lana Del Rey]
- I Hate Cheese [Rants]
- All 47 Sports and Fitness Activities, Ranked [Exercise]
- Special Black History Month Supermarket Circular Offends White Lady [Badvertising]
- How Mark Zuckerberg Accidentally Endorsed Mitt Romney on Facebook [Facebook]
- Teen Killer Who Bragged About 'Killing People' on MySpace Sentenced to Life [Alyssa Bustamante]
- Sorry, The River, But Your Brand of Horror Won't Work on TV [Video]
- Cell Phone Cameras and The End of the Fair Fight [Video]
- Zooey Deschanel Featured in Music Video [Zooey Deschanel]
- Which Tween Slept with Her Boyfriend's Brother? [Blind Items]
- Obama Watch Marshmallow Go Boom [Video]
- If You Comment On This Post... [Video]
- Kids These Days Turn Into Harlots Somewhere in Their Mid-Teen Years [Dating]
- Shocker: Rick Santorum Goes Three For Three In Tuesday's Elections Despite Being Rick Santorum [Election 2012]
- Rick Santorum Could Go Three For Three In Tuesday's Elections Despite Being Rick Santorum [Election 2012]
- CNN Debuts "Caucus Cam" Which Is Absolutely Not A Thing [Election 2012]
- Totally Chill Judge Allows Barry Bonds To Have A Bat Again [Legal]
- Good Day New York's Greg Kelly Will Not Be Charged With Rape [Crime]
|The 2012 Republican Primaries, in Photos|
|Rick Santorum Describes First Amendment As...|
|We Cant Wait: Taking Action on Alzheimers Disease|
|G.O.P. Race Has Hallmarks of Prolonged Battle|
|Path to a Brokered GOP Convention Emerges|
|Catholic Church silent on child rape, taking to...|
|Enough With the Predictions About Brokered...|
wall street j.
|New Sony Chief: No Area Is 'Sacred'|
|TripAdvisor, Pepsi Are S&P Decliners|
|Should you keep your winners and sell your losers?|
|Does This Recession Make Me Look Fat? A New...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|How to Start the Big Project You've Been...|
|Dinner at Rupert's|
|The Google Wallet Hack Is Not The End Of The...|
|OOPS: A Falklands Island News Website Has...|
|The State Department's watchdog dismisses...|
|Avast, Me Hearties: How The Pirate Bay Changed...|
|Appcelerator Acquires Mobile Cloud Services...|
|Harry Reid Wants a Bigger, Badder Version of...|
|FBI File Shocker: Steve Jobs Was a Willful,...|
|O'Reilly ebooks now optimized for Kindle Fire|
|NYC Tech Incubator Showcase (video)|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Facebook's Most Important People|
|Chronic Pain More Common in Obese Patients,...|
|Hackers target iPhone manufacturer to protest...|
|An Olympic-Style Torch Relay With Lightsabers...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Amazon Hits Apple with New 'Three Kindles for...|
|AT&T Says Throttling Policy Isn't as Bad as You...|
|U.S. set to approve Google, Motorola deal|
|iTunes Match proving a success for music labels|
|Politics And Media|
|US Chamber of Commerce jumping into...|
yahoo odd news
|Singles looking for special experience on...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Justice Sonia Sotomayor Settles a Fairy-Tale...|
|The Contraception Fight|
|5 Types of People Who Always Give Terrible Advice|
|Stopping Short Horse|
|Kodak Getting Out of Camera Business|
|TV Valentine's Day Cards|
|Fake rhino goes on the rampage at Japanese zoo|
|After 12: Happy Birthday, Youre Safe Now!|
|somebody's girl syndrome|
|Check Out Jay-Z And Kanye West's N****s In...|
|Rescued Dog Bites Female News Anchor|
|i meen boops|
|Russian Scientists Breach Antarctica's Lake...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Strong Medicine, Bitter Pills|
|7 Ways to Protect Yourself From a Home Invasion|
|Desktop Lamp simple.|
|College Endowments, Not As Endowed As You Thought?|
|I love you and you and you and you|
|Horseflies Avoid Zebra Stripes|
|Stock trading 'fractures' may warn of next crash|
|3D-Printed Shells for Hermit Crabs|
|What Makes Bloodhounds Such Great Tracking Dogs?|
|And now, disembodied animal heads that mock...|
|Back of the bread line|
|Canada PM Visits China|
|What kind of chocolate is best? The last you...|
|Frederick Russell Burnham|
|The Air Force is Buying iPads To Replace...|
|I Prefer To Be Alone.|
|Samsung Interactive TV Platform Provides Extra...|
|Marc Anglil, Jrg Himmelreich, Hubertus Adam...|
|Smashing Special: WordPress Theme Trends For 2012|
|Working From Home Never Looked So Pro|
|Remote Control Coffee Shop|
|Musics 10 Greatest Hype Men|
|Lifebook: Single Device that Combines Every Gadget|
|The gene hunting device|
|Blundell New Residence / Studio MWA|
|Contemporary Wallpaper Pattern Trends &...|
|Arcade Fire Presents Sprawl II|
|5 Myths Haunting Your Healthy Foods|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Puppy Tweets|
|Well Blog: Tai Chi Benefits Patients With...|
|The Pause Upon Which All Else Relies|
|Tai Chi Benefits Patients With Parkinson's|
|Foods That Can Make You Look Pregnant|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Looking for Some Cute New Outfit Ideas? Watch...|
|Kevia jewelry offers timeless travel-inspired...|
|Hit a Plateau? Challenge Your Body!|
|Butter London Springs Ahead|
|Classy New York Post Prosecutes Kelly Rape...|
|10 Absolutely Essential Kitchen Items ...|
|February 9, 2012 -- HTML 5 Promo Player 1|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Good Life, Guaranteed|
|Dim & Dash: Parking|
|5x7: A Fashion Week Photo Journal|
|Jack Spade Boarskin Briefcase|
the big picture
|Syria fighting continues|
|From the Quake to the Cup|
|Thursday, 09 Feb 2012|
|Searching for the Surreal in Everyday Life|
|Nikola Srajerova - Avangarda - Nikola Srajerova|
|Key to heaven|
|Micah Lidberg | Grass|
|Comic for February 9, 2012|
|My next book and some personal thoughts on the...|
|Inaccurate labels and why we need them (and...|
|Wind Chimes: Design and Construction|
|Banksy + Tom Hanks = Hanksy|
|The Clip Report: An eBook on the Future of...|
|Throw Away the Maps|
|Video: Activist: We we will all die in Syria|
|Hacker News vs. Google+|
|Economist debate on sharing|
|Posts from 02/09|
|Aneesh Chopra steps down as US CTO after major...|
|CPAC vs. the Occupiers: Keep calm and carry...|
|A Strange Form of Social Collapse|
|Larry Pages Tidal Wave Moment?|
|Its time to stop PROTECT IP|
|A Path To Ruin|
|Would Shareholders Give a Higher P/E to Keep...|
|Live blogging Politics of the Internet|
|[2b2k] Moynihan: On the other hand|
|People using pseudonyms post the...|
|Off the Cuff #2|