- What is happening when I wake up starving, wait an hour or two and don't eat, and the hunger dissipates?
- Germany is doing it right...
- How I feel about certain '90s kids'
- How Tax Work-Arounds Undermine Our Society -- Loopholes, poor regulations, and off-shore havens allow...
- Why Young People Are Fleeing Conservative Evangelicalism. Some leave because they oppose the church's...
- Germany refuses to sign ACTA amid protests - PanARMENIAN.Net
- The original Forever Alone
- Just a pic I took at dancehall competition
- I put a tame atheist decal on my car last night. My tires were slashed when I woke up this morning.
- biting your lip...
- /r/doppelganger? Yes or No?
- Hey Reddit - What's one character you cannot stand from a show or movie you otherwise enjoy?
- At 5pm my daughter comes home from school and five minutes before ... someone is looking at the school bus...
- TIL there are poisonous Birds.
- Are you fucking kidding me with this?
- Most men will understand this
- i gained a new perspective
- It works.
- The British govt about to unveil proposals to block the Internet for copyright enforcement purposes
- You've come a long way Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- i work in an animal hospital. this is 'Toast'. she almost died in a house fire. here she is after about a...
- Reddit isn't fucked.
- Hey Reddit, the one man army that created the visual style for Fallout 3 and other Bethesda games passed...
- And the award for the greatest portrayal of a comic book character in movies goes to..
- I found out today that Barbie has a thing for Ellen
- How does this get through unnoticed?
- Coolest picture of a wave you'll see today [Fixed]
- TIL There is a 98.2% chance that there is a molecule in your lungs that came from Julius Caesars last breath.
- Will this guy shut up and take our money!
- Dear Girl In my History class....
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Is the sea level rise is recent phenomenon ?
- Is Clint Getting Political?
- Abstinence Defined
- The Summit @ The House of the Sun
- I could be friends with this driver
- The World Is My Oyster
- The models for American Gothic
- Sinclair R. Rooster at work
- What does one do when one catches a 40 foot shark?
- The coolest hotel in the world?
- Olive Oil's Dark Side
- the house on Roosevelt
- Nike Unveils Ninja Shoes For Yoga Class
- 8 Sneaks: Backstage Beauty at New York Fashion Week
- Expanded Chimes
- For my wife
- New 'Bourne' movie trailer released
- For the Boomers in the room
- Rumba Dancing Slow Underarm Turn Lesson 2
- Ladies! Lift up your skirts! Gentlemen, lift up your heart!
- full moon WOW
- Ave Maria by 14 yr old Georgia Odette
- FORCED PERSPECTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY
- I'm Having Chili What Are You Having For Dinner?
- 12 Drinks on the Starbucks 'Secret Menu'
- A Super Bowl highlight you didn't see
- Clint Eastwood defends Super Bowl ad.
- 6 Types of Guys That Try to Bag Women at the Bar
- First Windows Store Games Revealed
- BREAKING: White House To Announce 'Accommodation' On Birth Control Rule
- Should games even bother trying to tell a meaningful story?
- 6 Insane (But Convincing) Theories on Children's Pop Culture
- Warner Bros Lawyers Dig In Garbage Over The Last Samurai Lawsuit
- White Christian Nationalism at CPAC
- Is it worth seeing Star Wars in 3D?
- A Kodak moment to forget
- Activision posts $1 billion profit in 2011; Modern Warfare 3 highest selling game of the year
- [Very powerful & strong images] The SCAR project: portraits of young breast cancer survivors
- Google working on Android@home music system
- The GOP's Biggest Fear
- Lake Vostok: The Antarctic's 15 Million Year Old Time Capsule
- How to Map Time: A Visual History of the Timeline
- Microsoft Stores Open, Often Next Door to Apple Stores
- SMBC: Grace Hopper
- Poisoned Dart (Comic)
- Lakers' Pau Gasol is a star in 88-87 overtime victory over Celtics
- Tree of life
- The Most Intriguing Festivals in the World.
- Smoke and Mirrors: Driving While on Marijuana Doubles Ones Chances of a Serious Car Crash | Observations,...
- Neutrinos point to rare stellar fusion
- Adults Like Facebook More Than Teens, Pew Says
- Malaysian police detain Saudi tweeter
- Fire in the Hole! Amazon May Ship 9-Inch Kindle by Midyear.
- At the Core of NGC 6752
- xkcd: Kerning
- Full Metal Jousting Interactive
- Girl needing a lung transplant is asking Ellen Degeneres to help raise awareness
- Herman Cain: 'There Really Is' A Ubeki-Beki-Beki-Stan-Stan
- Rick Santorum Gets Rock Star Treatment At CPAC
- MAYBE THEY COULD KNIT?
- Mike Huckabee At CPAC: 'We Are All Catholics Now'
- Bioterror Death Germs Thrive In Labs, Nature, As U.S. Funding Withers
- Obama's Contraception Rule A Matter Of Life-Altering Care For Some
- The States Where Companies Are Hiring
- WATCH: Obama Smacks Down Reporter
- Arab Spring Shot Wins World Press Photo Of The Year Award
- White House Bending On Birth Control Rule
- Blasts Kill At Least 25 In Syria's Largest City
- Blasts Kill At Least 25 In Syrian Town
- WATCH: Michele Bachmann Shows Off 'Titanium Spine' To HuffPost
- Gay Right's Group Snubbed By This Year's CPAC Conference
- Reid To Republicans: 'Calm Down' On Contraception Rule
- Deportation Relief Granted To Same-Sex Couple Despite Defense Of Marriage Act
- Activist Launches Long-Shot Recall Campaign Against Jan Brewer
- Nationwide Anti-Union Push Heads To New Hampshire
- Walmart Evicts Workers Living In Store Parking Lot
- Killing Of Unarmed Teen By New York Police Sparks Outrage
- GOP Congressman Crafts Plan To Reverse Obama Birth Control Rule
- SANTORUM OUT SWINGING: ROMNEY OFFERS NO VISION
- GOP Insiders Speculate About New Candidates As Romney Struggles
- U.S. Bans Fine Print On Health Insurance Forms
- WATCH: Conservative Pundit's Nasty Attack On Maddow
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVES: Meet The King Of 'Conservative Dating'
- Will The Mortgage Settlement Really Curb Bad Bank Behavior?
- Santorum Warns Of 'New Boogey Man'
- Largest Mass Drug Arrest In Colorado History
- Chicago Settles Lawsuit With Anti-War Protesters For $6.2 Million
- But once you develop empathy ... the loneliness and the emptiness become too much.
- *waves hand* Greedo /always/ shot first
- They were lab rats, just like Tuskeegee
- "Today, my daughter is getting a dose of tough love."
- The Foolish Frog (SLYP)
- Carp Wars!
- Too Long; Do Read
- The Kiss Army Put up With the Same Controversy 35 years ago
- Recreating the map of the United States
- Are you sitting comfortably?
- A visit to Dickens World
- We blunder through prophesy / as if through sand
- Nobody has a free choice when it comes to love
- "We've agreed this is casual sex, so as long as we decide not to develop feelings, we won't."
- Breast Cancer Is Not A Pink Ribbon
- A jolly hour on the trolley
- Pantomime Course
- news about Khan Academy, Udacity, MITx, and Stanford online courses
- mwah mwah mwah mwah woo woo woo woo
- "Your teeth belong to the collective."
- Blind Piano Prodigy
- Put on your thinking cap.
- Just what it says.
- These people in the midwest, they wouldn't know a bagel from a donut. They only saw a bagel if one fell off...
- Chemicals are really simple. You mix a couple things together and sell it for more than the materials cost.
- it was completely useless. Thanks.
- The main thing about impersonation, Tom thought, was to maintain the mood and temperament of the person one...
- "Those are not cats or kneeling cats on the bank note"
- Cheating, Incorporated
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Welcome to Sealand. Now Bugger Off.
- Wheres Earl?
- Invisible Lives
- Obama, Explained
- The Mystery Monk Making Billions With 5-Hour Energy
- The making of gay marriages top foe
- New York Times' Samuel Aranda Wins World Press Photo's 'Photo Of The Year' (PHOTO) - Huffington Post
- Greek coalition splinters as workers strike - Aljazeera.com
- Mortgage settlement: How the negotiations unfolded - Washington Post
- Love Jeremy Lin Without Asian, Harvard, NBA Stereotypes: Hua Hsu - San Francisco Chronicle
- March Debut of 'iPad 3' a Sure Bet, Says Analyst - PCWorld
- Russia, China complicit in carnage inflicted on Syrians - gulfnews.com
- Sam Amick: Lin's rise thanks to complicated circumstances - SI.com
- Kobe Bryant says he is unaware of Lin-Sanity - USA TODAY
- Witness: Slain U.Va. athlete had normal heart - SI.com
- AP sources: Obama revamping birth control policy - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- 2012 World Press Photo: Arab Spring portrait receives top prize - Christian Science Monitor
- Tesla takes wraps off 'falcon-winged' Model X SUV - Globe and Mail
- George Huguely Trial: Told Police in Video Statement He 'Shook Her a Little' - ABC News
- White House contraceptive regulation fact sheet - Reuters
- Russia's Putin gets a drink fit for dinosaurs - Reuters
- 3 dead in Florida RV park, Quebec family reported involved - Calgary Herald
- J. Scott Applewhite/AP - New York Daily News
- World Debut: The Tesla Model X - Forbes
- Madonna stalker escapes from mental-health facility - Calgary Herald
- Source: Obama to change birth control rule - Boston Herald
- Man once jailed for stalking Madonna escapes from mental hospital - Los Angeles Times
- Escaped Madonna stalker 'highly psychotic,' LAPD says - Los Angeles Times
- Europe stocks, euro falter as Greece awaits rescue - AFP
- Greece: 4th minister resigns over austerity - San Jose Mercury News
- Witness: Slain U.Va. athlete had normal heart - The Associated Press
- Tesla Model X, All-Electric SUV - ABC News
- Hawaii joins $25B mortgage servicing settlement - BusinessWeek
- Quebec man killed in Florida campground shooting - CTV.ca
- See the winning photographs from the 2012 World Press Photo of the Year awards - National Post (blog)
- Obama to Unveil Compromise on Birth-Control Rule - Fox Business
- World Press Photo 2012 award winners gallery - Slideshows and Picture Stories
- Most pundits are wrong about Obama, women and contraceptives
- NRC approves first new nuke plants in over 30 years
- Phyllis F. Mitz: Astrology Now: What Kind Of Lover Is Your Valentine?
- White House Details Changes To Controversial Contraception Rule
- UK Heist Caught after 20 years
- Both Catholic Health Assn and Planned Parenthood Say They're Pleased With Contraception Rule Announcement
- House Republicans Pursue Mean-Spirited, Bad Economics
- Out: Gulf of Mexico. In: Gulf of America Hot Air
- Greeks strike against austerity before crucial vote
- Fight Racism: Pass On This Funny Joke
- GOP Construction of a Fictional "Obama" Has Taken a Turn to the Absurd
- Catholic organizations, women's groups support birth control rulechange
- Obama Revises Mandate: Free Abortion-Causing Drugs for Women | LifeNews.com
- Wash. share of mortgage settlement: $648 million
- Ask a Cop: No-knock search warrants
- Dad uses Facebook to teach daughter a lesson
- Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe
- GSC Products: Earthworm Poop Wrinkle Cream Touted as Hollywood Beauty Secret on The Doctors TV Show
- When the greater good isn't good enough
- They're back: Social issues overtake US politics
- Bruce Springsteen Releases Recession-Themed 'We Take Care of Our Own' Video
- U.S. AG Eric Holder, DoJ Head Lanny Breuer Linked To Banks Accused Of Foreclosure Fraud
- Olympian opens coffee shop, reminisces about 2002 Games
- Asia giants join Iran diplomacy as sanctions hurt trade
- UTV News - 'Sexual predator' ex-priest jailed
- Notorious paedophile priest left laptop with 280,000 child-porn images on plane
- A Thinly Veiled Attack On Social Security And Medicare From Heritage And Its Allies
- TransCanada Corp. cleared in Keystone review
- Republicans pitch selves to conservative gathering
- Two Sudans Edge Closer to Brink in Oil Dispute
- Obama to Offer Accommodation on Birth Control Rule, Officials Say
- High & Low Finance: Plan for a Greek Debt Bailout Puts the Banks First
- German Court Sentences US Airmen's Killer to Life
- Lens Blog: Samuel Aranda's Photo from Yemen Wins the Photo of the Year
- Thomas Dold Wins Empire State Building Run Again
- Pakistan Prime Minister Gilanis Appeal Is Rejected by Supreme Court
- Myanmar Arrests Monk Freed From Prison in January
- Greeks Start 48-Hour Strike After Austerity Deal Is Reached
- Blasts Rock Aleppo, Syria, as Violence Is Said to Continue
- DealBook: Barclays Caps Bonuses as Profit Falls
- Jeremy Lins Emergence Ignites Scramble to Retail His Jersey
- Jordan Protests Suggest Whisper of an Arab Spring
- Contempt Charge Looms for Pakistans Prime Minister Gilani
- Maidenhead Journal: Charlie Bit My Finger Video Lifts Family to Fame
- Treated Wastewater Used for Drinking Supplies
- Bishops Planned Battle on Birth Control Coverage Rule
- India Explores Economic Opportunities in Iran
- SchoolBook: Amid Protesters Disruptions, City Board Votes to Close 18 Schools and Truncate 5
- State Dept. Cleared of Impropriety in Pipeline Case
- Umpiring School Loses Baseball Relationship Over Behavior at Party
- Romney Tries to Woo Conservatives at CPAC
- Google at Work on an Entertainment Device
- Speaker Quinn Gives State of the City Address
- Eavesdropping on the Super Bowl Sidelines
- The Bay Citizen: California Auto Recyclers Brace for Tightened Regulations
- In Europe, Stagnation Is the New Normal
- Gotham: Two Governors Sucker Punches at the Port Authority
- Education Gap Grows Between Rich and Poor, Studies Show
- On the Runway Blog | Fast Fashion: Which Way Does the Wind Blow?
- Recently Open-Sourced Django Apps from Eldarion
- Scale of Universe
- Unstoppable file-sharing network Tribler spells trouble for copyright holders
- Clojure Tutorial For the Non-Lisp Programmer
- How close are we to truly photorealistic, real-time games?
- High performance libraries in Java
- The Story of 2 $1 Million Projects in 24 Hours
- PaperKarma - Automatically Unsubscribe From Junk Mail (Android)
- How the Boehm Garbage Collector Works
- There is No Root Cause
- Does Facebook Have a Secret Paper Fetish?
- The economics of continuous deployment
- Why Every Educator Should Read Hacker News
- Should students profit off my classes?
- IOS Web traffic share surpasses Mac OS for first time ever
- Solve it. Take the Embedly(YC W10) coding challenge; work in Boston.
- Pandas 0.7.0 released: Python data analysis library
- FBI Investigated Steve Jobs When First Bush Administration Wanted to Hire Him
- 17 Year Old Developer Goes Up Against 19/yo with $1.1 Million
- Warn HN: Running Dropbox affiliate ads cost me my Adwords account
- SQL Paging queries using SQL "window functions"
- Where is LL.next?
- Sneak peek of the greatest toy robot ever invented
- Germany refuses to sign ACTA (for now)
- Get up to 4.5GB of extra space on Dropbox for free
- How One Kitchen Table in Brooklyn Became a School for Coders
- Sponsor a Valve on Colossus
- Illiterate Programming
- Google Wallet hacked again; new exploit doesn't need root access [video]
- After Rewrites, Google Wallet Still Has Holes
- Power Plant Converts Fruit and Veggie Waste Into Natural Gas For Cars
- Why the Number of O's In LOL Matter On YouTube
- Alan Moore on V For Vendetta and the Rise of Anonymous
- Texas Jury Strikes Down Man's Claim to Own the Interactive Web
- Microsoft Details Windows 8 for ARM
- Sale Or License? Sister Sledge Sues Over ITunes
- Google's First Employee Departs
- NASA Wants Green Rocket Fuel
- Google Offering Cash For Your Cache
- Hacked Syrian Officials Used '12345' As Email Password
- Intel Settles NY Antitrust Case
- The Gradual Death of the Brick and Mortar Tech Store
- Hackers Hit Apple Supplier Foxconn
- Engelbart's Keyboard Available For Touchscreens
- The Himalayas and Nearby Peaks Have Lost No Ice In Past 10 Years, Study Shows
- Hacked Emails Reveal Russian Astroturfing Program
- How Much Stuff Can Timothy Jam Into His New Hoodie's Pockets? (Video)
- Mild Electric Shock To Brain May Boost Spatial Memory
- Pink Floyd Engineer Alan Parsons Rips Audiophiles, YouTube and Jonas Brothers
- Online Privacy Worth Less Than Marshmallow Fluff Six Pack
- US Approves Two New Nuclear Reactors
- Double Fine Raises $700,000 In 24 Hours With Crowdfunding
- FBI File Notes Steve Jobs' Reality Distortion Field
- Ask Slashdot: Where Are the Open Source Jobs?
- Sponsor a Valve On Colossus
- IBM Seeks Patent On Judging Programmers By Commits
- Therapy Over IP Draws the Young, Isolated
- Ask Slashdot: How To Deal With Refurbed Drives With Customer Data?
- Three Unexpected Data Points Describe Elementary School Quality
- Stephen Wildish: Rude Birds by Habitat
- Sponsor shout-out: Watchismo
- Walt Disney World tightens the rules on FastPasses
- The What's New, an early 60s folk-rock band that began in Disneyland
- Two new nuclear reactors to be built in Georgia
- Kickstarting a book about the characteristics shared by US VPs, first ladies and presidential appointees
- Interactive "Starry Night" adds a touch of movement
- Alan Moore explains the Guy Fawkes mask, Occupy, Anonymous and anti-ACTA protests
- Writing office for National Geographic's "Explorer in Residence"
- KILL ACTA: give the EU an earful about secret copyright treaties in Brussels tomorrow at 2PM (and more...
- The SCAR project: portraits of young breast cancer survivors
- Drive-thru funeral parlor
- Two Tibetans shot dead, another self-immolation, as Chinese dissent crackdown intensifies
- Inside the Fukushima exclusion zone: the photography of Satoru Niwa
- The FBI file of Steven Paul Jobs
- Breaded Cats
- Monk and Tiger share a meal
- Martian watches
- Rudy Rucker, KW Jeter and Jay Lake: free reading in San Francisco this Sat
- Recursive UK petition
- The hidden beauty of the bottom of toy cars
- Canadians speak out en masse against pro-censorship, pro-DRM copyright proposal; government ignores them
- The Pirate Bay will fit on a ZIP cartridge
- KILL ACTA
- Over 100 NGOs ask WIPO to postpone secretive South Africa meeting
- Make: Talk 004 - Steve Lodefink, Broad-Spectrum Hobbyist
- U Washington's best-of-breed 3D printing lab shuts down knowledge sharing after administration introduces...
- Insurer offers discounts to customers running in-car GPS telemetry
- Tool for finding out what information your apps are leaking
- Every Apple Design Ever in 30 seconds (plus exciting Bonus Feature!)
- IRS updates their smartphone app. Will now check your tax return and immediately tell how much jail time...
- Savannah bans snakes from St. Patrick's Day event. Wait, this was a problem? What the hell, Georgia
- Michelle Obama can hold the mystery meat when she prys it from my cold dead hands ...Wait, that didn't come...
- Mississippi Rep. wants the Gulf Of Mexico renamed the 'Gulf Of America', raising a glimmer of hope for...
- Pot smoking drivers 'twice as likely to cause car crash'. Really really slow car crashes
- Get ready, it's time for the Fark Weird News Quiz. #suckitBBC
- Greek MPs resigning left, right and far-right over the latest demands from EZ finance ministers. Stay tuned...
- Don't you hate it when you visit your mother's grave and discover they're about to bury someone else on top...
- Ws Dc NEEDs t work oN ts XE-AsE sE sGs
- Nearly 1 in 20 U.S. adults over 50 has fake knees; no stats available yet on the number of sharp knees
- 1.7M coffee makers recalled after users were reportedly sprayed with hot water. On the bright side, victims...
- Falkland Islands newspaper editor calls Argentine President Cristina Fernndez de Kirchner a biatch. With...
- Remember the WMDs that were spirited out of Iraq and into Syria?
- National Geographic misrepresented 'Doomsday Prepper' Megan Hurwitt. Producer even offered her $1,000 to...
- Saudi Arabia would like you all to know that if Iran tests a nuke, they want one too...and they have more oil
- More than $500,000 rare jewels stolen in a jewelry store heist. It involved burrowing through a wall,...
- What is your favorite euphemism for the deed? Subby likes 'bumping uglies'
- Worker Pepper Sprayed In Buffalo Wild Wings Robbery. Victim quoted as saying "OW OW OW"
- Vietnamese police trying to force farmer off his land find out the hard way that the war wasn't all that...
- Olympics-bound female Afghani athlete doesn't play team sports, but you should see her box
- The Adderal and Booze defense trial starts, small town reporter with butt in seat blog
- From the "I can't believe it's not a porn film" files: Oregon restaurant celebrates Valentine's...
- Gorbachev targets Putin, having long ago demonstrated immunity to polonium by virtue of his Great Lakes...
- The real class war in this country isn't between rich and poor, it's between the educated and the...
- 7 Things Everyone Should Know About Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D
- Prepare for Liftoff With Automotive Cheat Codes
- Secretive SEALs Moonlight as Movie Stars, With Navy's Blessing
- U.S. Space Science Confronts New Economic Reality
- Feb. 10, 1957: Birth of the Cool...er
- High School Debate at 350 WPM
- Review: Phantom Menace Bores, Annoys (Now in 3-D!)
- Meet Windows on ARM, Microsoft's New Tablet Platform
- From Russia With Tech Support: Open Source NGINX Remakes Web Servers
- Bill Opening Supreme Court to Cameras Heads to Senate Floor
- Apple Patent Shows 3-D Interface Calibrated by Eye Positioning
- Avoid a Watery Grave
- Texas Jury Strikes Down Patent Troll's Claim to Own the Interactive Web
- Protesters Crash Apple Stores, Demand Apple 'Manufacture Different'
- Dell Puts Crosshairs On World of Storage
- Built to Last
- R.I.P. 'Laney,' The Dog Who Inspired The Military's Robot Pooches
- A Texas Jury Now Deliberating Who, if Anyone, Owns the Web
- FCC Teardown Reveals Lytro Camera Secrets
- Origami Robots Run Only On Air
- Bear McCreary Reveals the Physics Behind Your Favorite Science Fiction Theme Tunes
- Visions of a Gaming Apocalypse Kick Off Annual DICE Summit
- Report: Apple Expected to Hold iPad 3 Event First Week of March
- Cloud War Heats Up As Oracle Buys Taleo for $1.9B
- Why Being Sleepy and Drunk Are Great For Creativity
- Video: Helos Soar Over Big Navy Wargame
- Storyboard Podcast: Modern Speakeasies and Bacon-Infused Whiskey
- Brightbox Cloud Serves Up Windows Server 2008 R2
- FBI File on Steve Jobs Notes Use of LSD, Dishonesty
- Stratos Space Jump: Can You Fall Faster Than the Speed of Sound?
- THIS DATE STINKS: Sewage Plant Offers Valentine's Day Tours
- WATCH: Mom Who Allegedly Slit Baby Daughter's Throat Claims She Was Possessed
- Man Who Adopted His Girlfriend Gets Sued By Other Children
- Naked Man Covered In Chocolate, Peanut Butter Is 'Sorry,' Arrested
- Another Toddler Injured By Falling Television
- Woolly Mammoth Allegedly Caught On Video In Siberia
- WATCH: UFO Sightings Captured On Video Over Russia And the UK
- Judge Issues Ruling In Historic Orca Slavery Case
- Martians, A Nuke Bomb, Conspiracy Theories Among Speculated Causes Of Russian Mystery Explosion
- STICK IT OUT: Guinness Champ Faces Competition For World's Longest Tongue (VIDEO)
- Driver Attacks Man With Sledge Hammer
- Man In Court For Crack Pipe Possession Allegedly Caught With Crack Pipe
- WATCH: 'Eagle Dad' Forces Son To Run Almost Naked In The Snow
- The Weird Facts Behind Leap Year (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Man In Socks And Nothing Else Flees Car Crash
- News Anchor Bit In Face By Rescued Dog
- WATCH: Nuns Battle New Strip Club Neighbors
- Definition Of Pornography At Center Of Paris Sex Shop Trial
- Judge Sentences Husband To Date With Wife After Domestic Dispute
- Zombie Singer Not Singer, Or Zombie: Cops
- French Official Advises Homeless: 'Stay Indoors'
- Chicago Man Gets Stuck In Elevator Twice In One Day
- Is This The Legendary Worm Monster Of Iceland?
- Guinness Declares 102-Year-Old Scottish Sisters As World's Oldest Twins
- PHOTOS: Massive Whale Shark Reeled Into Harbor
- WATCH: Orangutans Eat Slow Loris
- Meth Breast Milk Mom Pleads Guilty To Killing Infant Son
- CAUGHT IN THE ACT: Sex Shop Robberies Hit Adult Stores Across The Country
- College To Offer Plan B In Vending Machines
- Massive Baby Is China's Heaviest Ever
- Statshot: Why Are We Deleting Our Facebook Accounts?
- American Voices: Congress Clears U.S. Airspace For More Drones
- Peyton Manning Congratulates Brother Eli: 'This Has Been The Worst Year Of My Life'
- [audio] Local Man Miscast In Role As Father
- WEDDINGS: Although she desperately wanted to marry Brandon Cisneros, Amy Phillips, 25, thought saying...
- Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon
- Infographic: 'Soul Train' Creator Don Cornelius Dead
- New Biography Reveals Einstein Devised Theory Of Relativity On Paper Because He Wasn't Smart Enough To...
- American Voices: Spanking Doesn't Work
- Alarming Study Finds More Than 12 Instances Of Racism Occurred Last Year
- [audio] Junior Building Inspector Closes Down Area Tree House
- TV Listings: Cryojennifer
- Letters To The Editor: Cloning Update
- EL PASO, TXA cockroach living under the fridge in Nelson and Elizabeth Gebler's kitchen headed to work...
- Study Reveals Majority Of Suicides Occur While Trying To Put Fitted Sheet On Bed
- Area Woman Becomes Nation's First Grandma Courtney
- [video] Meet The Man Inside The Nicolas Cage Costume
- American Voices: Smoking Speeds Mental Decline
- New Photos Reveal Stress Of Obama's First Term In Office Has Rapidly Aged Americans
- [audio] Camera Crew Discreetly Trails Overweight Woman For Obesity Segment
- Indianapolis Colts Somehow Wind Up With Exact Same Coaching Staff
- WEDDINGS: With no family or friends in attendance, Matt and Shandra Fink were quietly married in a low-key...
- Stockwatch: Toyota (TM)
- Report: Watching Episode of 'Downton Abbey' Counts As Reading Book
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of February 7, 2012
- Narcissist Thrilled To Find Symptoms In DSM-IV
- Increase In NHL Ankle Injuries Linked To Super-Slick Synthetic Astro-Ice
- TV Listings: Kid Court
- COLUMBUS, OHFantastic roommate Billy Grant just won't stop buying toilet paper.
- Infographic: Choosing Your Candidate
- Improve Your Writing by Avoiding These Twenty Common Grammar Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes [Writing]
- Plan Your Next Road Trip with The Ingenious US Interstates Subway Map [Travel]
- Take a Spa Day in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Get Cool Camera Effects from Your Phone and Point-and-Shoot Camera Without Apps or Manual Controls...
- Google Wallet Security Vulnerability Requires Little Effort to Access Your Wallet [Video]
- Build Up Your Spice Tolerance with These Strategies [Food]
- PaperKarma Stops Junk Mail with a Snap of a Photo [Downloads]
- Keep Practicing After Perfecting a Task to Boost Efficiency [Body Hacks]
- Stick Tape on IDs and Cards in Your Wallet to Make Them Easier to Remove [Clever Uses]
- This Is My Jam Encourages You to Share and Discover Music, One Song at a Time [Music Discovery]
- What Your Doctor Needs to Hear So You Get the Best Possible Care [Health]
- Software Data Cable Connects and Transfers Data to Your Android Phone, No Cables Required [Android Downloads]
- Mod Your Coffee Machine to Operate by Remote Control and Start Your Brew Before Getting Out of Bed [Video]
- Dustpan-as-Funnel Is How MacGyver Would Fill a Bucket [Video]
- Best Movie Recommendation Service? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Remains of the Day: Download a Copy of The Pirate Bay [For What It's Worth]
- Google Is Making a Home Entertainment System, Complete with Streaming Music and Smartphone Remote Control...
- Google Revamps its Navigation Bar Again, Gets Rid of Annoying Dropdown Menu [Google]
- Perform Nearly Any Windows Task with One Keystroke [Keyboard Shortcuts]
- Save Files with Any Extension From Windows' Save As Menu [Windows Tips]
- Daily App Deals: Get Remoter: Remote Desktop (VNC) for iOS for 50% Off in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Offer to Pay Up Front to Get Discounts on Dental Care [Saving Money]
- Answer: Where Can I Find That Tool? [Search Research]
- What You Should Do with Your Extra Money [Video]
- To Make Perfectly Cooked Steak, Sear It When Frozen Then Cook It in the Oven [Cooking]
- How to Deal with an Asshole Parker [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Getting Rid of Old Junk [Help Yourself]
- Quirky Scribe Is a Lapdesk That Can Carry Your Laptop, Textbooks, and Pens [Stuff We Like]
- The Best Virtual Assistant for Android [Video]
- How Can I Talk to My Phone in Public Without Looking Like a Jerk/Creep/Weirdo? [Video]
- Quick tip on using Blocking method in Java
- PHP Ad Tracker: Data Object Design and Coding
- Best Resume Ever: How to Woo a Startup
- #MonitoringSucks, and We Didn't Fix it
- Hacking into Python Objects Internals
- So I Was Wrong: Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 Will Share Core
- Mixing R, Python, and Perl in 14 Lines of Code
- Windows 8: The Facts About ARM, Metro, and the Blue Stack
- Resetting Idle Detection Countdown in Windows Phone
- EvenTiles from Start to Finish - Part 9
- Writing Client/Server WebSocket Application using Scala
- IE Blog Tries to Make Case for Metro-Style Apps
- Emerging Trends in Ruby on Rails Development in 2012
- jQuery table sorter examples
- Tables are no Domain Objects: Data Type Transformations
- Designing Rails API using Rabl and Devise
- Java 7 - Project Coin Decompiled Part II
- Why I Wrote Yet Another Java Bean Framework
- Find/Replace in Visual Studio using Regular Expressions
- Broad NoSQL Adoption in 2012?
- DomainWatch Offers Google App Security
- The Twitter API Management Model
- Search Expertise - A Necessary Skill in Some Industries
- C++11 tidbits: Non-static Data Member Initializers (GCC and all that)
- Under the Hood of Yiis Component Architecture, Part 2
- Language Signals on the Web
- iOS More Crashtastic Than Android
- Sewage Plant Hosting Valentines Day Tour
- 1UP Mushroom Burger
- 11 Amazing Thank You Notes From Famous People
- The Greatest Toy in the Universe
- Building the Lego Super Star Destroyer
- Beer Bottle Excavator Trick
- Historys Wildest Ballet Riot
- Cat Breading
- The Sea Is Screaming
- The Adventures of Tauntaun
- The Best Response to A Rejection Letter Ever
- The Weirdest New York Times Correction Ever
- The Cutest DJ In The World
- Simpsons Medley
- Frank Lloyd Wrights Dog House
- A Lady Knows How to Properly Insult Another
- I Prefer Pizza Sauce with Extra Thyme Lord
- Critical Thinking Skills Presented in a Classic Animation Style
- 3D Printing For Fun And Medical Applications
- Portal Gun Is About To Become A Real Thing
- Biopics Recast with Jar Jar Binks
- Mindful Eating
- Thousands of Iranian Women Are Training to Become Ninjas
- Psst, Environmentalists! Earth-Friendly Lifestyle Actually Doesnt Matter
- The Art of Living
- The Science Fiction Effect
- Dog with Cat
- Rasputin Was My Neighbor And Other True Tales Of Time Travel
- The Volkswagen Octophant
- Big Wax Job
- Paper Mch Rhino Escapes from Zoo
- What Is It? game 213
- The Man Who Shot John Wilkes Booth
- Collapsing Cooling Towers
- Watch All Eight Harry Potter Movies In 60 Seconds
- Why French Parents Are Superior by Pamela Druckerman - WSJ.com
- MapReduce Patterns, Algorithms and Use Cases Highly Scalable
- Uses of git
- All or something - (37signals)
- Sweet App: QuickShot Shawn Blanc
- SimpLESS - Your LESS CSS Compiler
- jQuery Scroll Path
- Tim Berners-Lee Takes the Stand to Keep the Web Free | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Reignite - augustbird - Sherlock (TV) [Archive of Our Own]
- Elevation Dock
- CALL FOR ACTION: THE OPEN WEB NEEDS YOU *NOW* - <Glazblog/>
- 589217_scale_of_universe_enhanced.swf (application/x-shockwave-flash Object)
- I have a bad feeling about this
- Detox // ShaunInman.com
- Instagram Founders Girlfriend Learns How To Code For V-Day, Builds Lovestagram | TechCrunch
- The Heroku Toolbelt
- Olivier Labs | Jason
- RIAA Totally Out Of Touch: Lashes Out At Google, Wikipedia And Everyone Who Protested SOPA/PIPA | Techdirt
- Computer Science | NCZOnline
- Getting Gmail to handle all mailto: links with registerProtocolHandler - HTML5Rocks Updates
- iWitness | Seven Days
- Wolfram|Alpha Blog : Announcing Wolfram|Alpha Pro
- CSS Fonts Stack - The long awaited CSS font stack resource.
- dutchcelt/Keep-in-View - GitHub
- The Scale of the Universe 2
- PaperKarma | Control Your Mailbox, Stop Junk Mail - Using Your Phone!
- Apple iMatch: The First Royalties Are In >> TuneCorner Music Blog
- UIKit - Modern UI components for a modern web
- A List of Things Zooey Deschanel Has Been Called on This Website [Zooey Deschanel]
- Chinese Twitter Says Kim Jong-Un Was Assassinated This Morning In Beijing [North Korea]
- Lana Del Rey Dishes On Lana Del Rey In the The New York Times Style Section [Lana Del Rey]
- Iowa-Hating Troll Professor Was Rather Boastful of His Trolling Exploits [Journalismism]
- CPAC: Endorsing Joe the Plumber, Declaring War on Hyphens [Fieldtrip]
- Which Actress Rearranged First Class Because She Didn't Like Her Seat? [Blind Items]
- Visit Mexico! With the Following Exceptions [Tourism]
- Is 50 Cent the Next Angelina Jolie/Sean Penn? [Celebrities]
- Serial Cat Killer Strikes 34th Victim [Cats]
- Man Arrested For Being Best Boyfriend Ever [Sex Pervs]
- Sexy Israeli Photo Shoot Mocks Ultra-Orthodox Women Haters [The Jews]
- Live Blogging Project Runway All Stars, Week 6 [Group Chat]
- Woolly Mammoth Sighting in Siberia [Video]
- Sometimes When Vice Throws a Party You Will See Dogs Sashaying in Assless Leather Chaps [Media]
- Mysterious Foam Causing Hog Farms to Explode, Killing Thousands of Pigs [Animals]
- Why Is This Marine Platoon Associated with Nazi Iconography? [Military]
- U.S. Marines Sorry for Posing with Nazi Flag, Nazi Rifle [Oops]
- The Situation Wants Everyone to Know He's Really, Really, Really Not Gay [Jersey Shore]
- Sorry, Young People: You'll Probably Never Earn Enough to Lead 'The Life You Want' [The Poors]
- How to Date a Wall Street Sociopath [Advice]
- Zooey Deschanel Did Not Win a Beauty Pageant [Zooey Deschanel]
- Media Fears Macaulay Culkin Possibly Dying, Not Shaving [Macaulay Culkin]
- Kris Jenner's Sexual Arousal Oil for Old Ladies [Kardashians]
- Lifelong Journalist Marge Miley Composed Her Own Obituary and It's Very Nice [Things We Actually Like]
- 'Do You Wipe Your Own Asshole?' Asks Old Philadelphia Lady Caught In Bus Fight [Video]
- PR Dummies: At Least Your Pets Love You, You Horribly Lonely Loser [PR Dummies]
- The Most Glenn Greenwald-ish Glenn Greenwald Sentence Ever [Glenn Greenwald]
- The Awful Cover Letter All of Wall Street Is Laughing About [Investment Bankers]
- Snooki and JWOWW's Jersey Shore Spinoff Allowed to Enter New Jersey After All [Reality TV]
- Which Actress Is Loathed by Her Castmates? [Blind Items]
|The Killer Dolphin Gabfest|
|Can the 1 percent accept enough?|
|Green Building: How Smart Paint Saves Bridges|
|February 10, 2012: Morning|
|Is Social Security a Ponzi Scheme?|
|GOOD Books: The Foreign Perspective on...|
|Al-Shabaab ties no big deal, official says|
|On This Day: House Elects John Quincy Adams...|
|UNs Syria Veto: UN is the Problem, not Russia|
|Mississippi lawmaker introduces joke...|
|Kabiru Sokoto, Boko Haram Christmas Day bomber,...|
|Ice grips Europe's waterways as deadly cold...|
|JK BJP demands immediate resignation of...|
|Cartoons from the Issue|
|Stocks Take Dive, As Greek Bailout Deal Remains...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Instagram Co-Founders Girlfriend Announces...|
|Bloomberg and Blagos Right Hand Man Buys for $3 M.|
|Natalie Wood: Unpublished Photos|
|FiveThirtyEight: The Bettor's Case for Santorum|
|Obama Screws Over Americas Women To Appease...|
|Meet the 2012 White House Science Fair...|
|The Bettor's Case for Santorum|
|Justice Scalia: Liberal Lion|
|Gender, Religious Divides Cloud Contraception...|
|President Obama speaks out on birth control...|
|The Case for Organizing a Military Force From...|
wall street j.
|First Solar Warns on Plant Sale|
|Demand Worries Smack Oil Prices|
|Should You Invest In Individual Stocks? My...|
|Does This Recession Make Me Look Fat? A New...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Africa's Chance to Leapfrog the West|
|Vladimir Putin, Falling Czar|
|Like Peter Thiel's Fellows, Sebastian Thrun...|
|JOB OF THE WEEK: Director of Sales at Miniclip|
|Real estate site owner Move ([[MOVE]] +16.5%)...|
|Review: Benarus Megalodon Diving Watch|
|Solving the attachment problem with SkyDrive...|
|How Yahoo's Homepage Delivers Personalized News...|
|Lack of Major Videogame Launches in January...|
|Publishing News: B&N boycott becomes...|
|Why I Am Selling CenterNetworks|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Why This Programmer Didn't Get His Dream Job At...|
|Kevin Youkilis Reportedly Engaged to Julie...|
|Cannibalization of Mac OS X by iOS—does...|
|Mobile Device Detects When Youre Depressed,...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|AT&T Rolling Out LTE Micro-SIM Cards, Sparking...|
|'Entertainment Device' Expected From Google|
|Chumkee 2.0 app offers real-time translations...|
|Windows Weekly 247|
|Film piracy is down to release delays, finds study|
|Two Poems By Anthony Madrid|
|Rasmussen tracking poll shows Santorum within...|
yahoo odd news
|Divers return to Costa Concordia to rescue boys...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Chinese Eagle Dad Defends Making Son Run in...|
|Romneys Big Penthouse Donor|
|4 Bizarrely Specific Stereotypes You Can't Help...|
|Beer Bottle Excavator Trick|
|Dating Dos and Don'ts|
|Obama fires marshmallow cannon at White House|
|Monday Thru Friday: Someone was raised by wolves.|
|J.Lo And Marc Anthony TOGETHER On Ellen! Quite...|
|Everything At Once|
|Yoda, I are.|
|U.S. Oil Fields Stage "Great...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Zebra Stripes: Fashion Statement or Fly Repellant?|
|7 Ways to Protect Yourself From a Home Invasion|
|Desktop Lamp simple.|
|College Endowments, Not As Endowed As You Thought?|
|5 Tiny Countries With Big Space Dreams|
|NOAA Halts Reconstruction of Past Climate|
|Photos of love and Alzheimer's win World Press...|
|The Ultimate Breadboard Prototyping Station|
|Lunchtime Quiz: What the F?|
|Elderly future hipsters reminisce about the...|
|Death wish and the 1st Amendment|
|Breaking Weather: Unbrellas Needed in the...|
|High school students test best with 7 hours of...|
|Big Butte Creek|
|Archive Gallery: Board Games Weren't Always Fun|
|Best Man Mate|
|Platform Recommends Music By Tracking Artist...|
|Marc Anglil, Jrg Himmelreich, Hubertus Adam...|
|Upcoming Web Design And Development Conferences...|
|Manto / Iphone 4S Silicon Case|
|Corning Updates Their Futuristic Visions with...|
|Vintage Beer Labels|
|10 Wonderful Love Stories Told in...|
|Wild Child? Chaotic Museum Art Created by Kids|
|Uncanny algorithms and superstitious bankers|
|Granja Viana House / Arquiteto Gilberto Belleza|
|Valentine Card Trends: Shape & Function|
|IKEA In the kitchen|
|Have You Found Your Calling in Life?|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Workspace of the Week: Inspiring cord management|
|Obama to Offer Accommodation on Birth Control...|
|The Pause Upon Which All Else Relies|
|C-Sections Pose Respiratory Risks for Some...|
|Fat-Proof Your Life|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|20 Sexy British Men|
|New website Tailored helps brides plan big day|
|Why LGBTQ Discrimintation in Writing Contests...|
|Three Great Ways to Discover New Products|
|Think Like a Man, Dress Like a Mess...|
|7 Must- Do Trends for 2012 ...|
|Fashion Week Shoe Porn: Cole Haan Lunar Grand|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Turn on Your Lean Genes|
|Dim & Dash: Parking|
|Tommy Ton's Street Style: New York|
|TUMI Ballistic iPad Case|
|To Commemorate The 3D Release Of STAR WARS...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|John Carter - Big Game - 60 Sec|
|Morgan Freeman and Tom Cruise Are Headed for...|
|Lionsgate Will Film More Twilight if Stephenie...|
|Review: 'Safe House' Has Bad-Ass Denzel...|
|Mega-Director Bobby Farrelly -- Son Dies from...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|A List of Things Zooey Deschanel Has Been...|
|The Grey Director Joe Carnahan on Life, Death...|
|Hear Craig Finn Play Two Unreleased Tunes|
|'The Vow': The Reviews Are In!|
|Grammys 2012: Country Music Getting the Cold...|
|Grammys 2012 notebook: The junking of...|
the big picture
|Syria fighting continues|
|Damir Sagolj wins World Press award|
|Photos of the Day: Feb. 9|
|Friday, 10 Feb 2012|
|A Painterly World Press Photo Winner|
|Ben Hupfer - Rheinauhafen Koeln|
|Charles Bridge at night|
|HelloMe_MakingPublic_011.jpg 695490 pikseli|
|Comic for February 10, 2012|
|Why Only connect is my favorite marketing...|