- Legalizing child pornography is linked to lower rates of child sex abuse | e! Science News
- In honour of Double Fine's upcoming point-and-click, here's 2000 free Steam keys for the "Time...
- Ricky Gervais electrocutes a British talk show host. No, really...
- TIL that color is linked to language and a tribe in Namibia actually uses different color categories...
- He would rape me and then say this is what Gods love feels like, Smith said. -- Priests sent off to...
- Number One Turn Off.
- Went to fold towels and found this.
- My kitten finds the most intresting places to sleep...
- My friend has never heard of Reddit, but I told her that r/aww would LOVE pictures of her twin babies.
- Top Ten Catholic Teachings Santorum Rejects while Obsessing about Birth Control
- A Swarm of Nano Quadrotors-+ ~ Awesome-Stuff
- This is just wrong
- Grooveshark no longer free in Ireland. Is it the same in the US?
- Can cancer be transferred in the womb?
- Me as Silent Bob. Nailed it?
- My friends daughter was being too quiet. Went to check on her...
- 7:35 AM
- Would you stop eating tuna for 10 years if you thought it would preserve this beautiful and tasty fish for...
- Overeducated Fry
- Racist stereotype
- Why hasn't this reached front page yet? Interpol got the journalist that tweeted about Muhammad arrested.
- IAMA girl whose parents both turned out to be gay and who live together in one house with their partners....
- Tragic news...
- Time to Spin the Board
- Ron Paul will not concede Maine. Accusation of dirty tricks; In Washington County where Ron Paul was...
- Welcome to Australia
- TIL: Copyright was invented in 1501 so the roman catholic church could censor the printing of books, it...
- Transparent BluRay case
- Drug War Revolt in Central America - "Guatemalan President Otto Perez Molina said Saturday he will...
- Guitars for firewood
- Bobby Brown Go On With His Concert After Whitney Houstons Death?
- I'll be...Bach.
- Poll: Favorite Whitney Houston Song?
- Why I Believe Facebook is a Bargain at $100 Billion Dollars
- 35 Star Wars Zombies
- You'll never see this the same way again!
- Why Do I Love Chime.in...
- Snow in Rome
- World Press Photo 2011 winners
- Who would've known...
- Who Is Jeremy Lin?
- I was compelled to try this family fun project!(Real Repost,lol)
- Snow and Ice
- Who needs mascara...
- Tesla's Model X: Finally, an electric car we all want
- Fast Company: Startups on Track for Monster 2012 --> Chime.in
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Is the sea level rise is recent phenomenon ?
- Is Clint Getting Political?
- How much are you willing to pay for that salsa?
- Abstinence Defined
- President Obama Tweets His Spotify Playlist
- The Summit @ The House of the Sun
- I could be friends with this driver
- The World Is My Oyster
- The models for American Gothic
- Sinclair R. Rooster at work
- What does one do when one catches a 40 foot shark?
- New Xbox Controller Might Have a Touchscreen, Crib the WiiU
- Provisioning for prepaid Google Wallet cards on hold while PIN-related security hole gets fixed
- iPads Vs Textbooks: We Crunch the Numbers (Infographic)
- Grover Norquist at CPAC: The Left Is Made Up Of Competing Parasites
- Staff at The Sun tabloid arrested in bribe inquiry
- Whitney Houston, superstar of records, films, dies
- The Sad Spectacle of Obama's Super PAC
- The 'Homeless Man with a Golden Voice' Gets a Third Chance
- What to make of AT&Ts vanishing spectrum crisis
- Opening of Antarctic's Lake Vostok May Reveal Life from Earth's 20-Million-Year Past
- Gay rights are human rights, court finds
- Rare photos of the old and the dead
- 9 reasons not to go to college
- The Making of Skyrim
- How do our thoughts influence our physical sensations?: Scientific American
- Core video games crash in January by 34 percent as free games take their toll
- Telecom Rip-Off: The Hidden Fees in Your Wireless and Phone Bills
- Europe takes to streets over Acta
- Celebrating Thomas Edison's 165th Birthday With a Crash Course On His Life
- Iran: 30 million lose email access
- Nissan Announces Social Media Driven Project 370Z
- Top 10 Downloads That Enhance Windows' Built-In Tools
- Safer Alternative? New Technology Allows Drivers to Check Tweets and More
- Which is less expensive: Amazon or self-hosted?
- Beverage Wars Move to Coconuts
- Walney offshore wind farm is world's biggest (for now)
- The Delicate Dance Of Disassociating Oneself From White Nationalist Groups At CPAC
- Samsung offers free apps to bada and Android users for the Valentines Day
- 8 Arrested in Inquiry Into Rupert Murdochs Tabloids
- Josh Powells Shocking Past: Suicide Attempt, Death Threats & Disturbing Porn (VID)
- Santorum, Paul Accuse Romney Camp Of Foul Play
- Santorum Goes Aggressive
- Man Reportedly Found Dead Near National Mall After Shots Heard
- Paul Ryan Slams Obama's 'Accounting Trick'
- Blogger Faces Possible Death Penalty For Tweets
- U.S. Cracking Down On Cash Smuggling By Drug Traffickers
- Sarah Palin: I'm 'Not Convinced' Romney's Conservative
- Rick Santorum: GOP Race A 2-Man Contest
- Mitt Romney Once Backed Provision He Now Decries
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Media Figures Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston
- Linsanity Continues
- Angry Mob Beats Suspected Kidnappers To Death
- WATCH AND LISTEN: Whitney Houston's Hits
- WHITNEY HOUSTON DIES AT 48
- Ron Paul Says Maine Caucus Was Virtual Tie
- Senator's Aide In Murky Ethical Territory
- ROMNEY WINS MAINE
- Sarah Palin And Supporters Drown Out Occupiers
- Russia: Adoptive US Parents Committed 'Incessant String Of Crimes'
- Romney's Attack On Birth Control Law Contradicts Stance As Governor
- Michelle Obama's National Tour Highlights Political Power
- Mitt Romney Wins CPAC Straw Poll
- Bachmann Blasts Stern Over Criticism
- Palin Impersonator Crashes Conservative Confab
- WATCH: Woman Confronts Romney About Offshore Funds
- Maine's Low Turnout Caucuses Create A Ron Paul Opportunity
- WATCH: Previously-Unreleased Costa Concordia Footage Shows Crew's Reaction
- Walker: 'Lord Help Us If We Fail'
- Senator Moved To Stroke Rehab Center
- You Autocomplete Me
- The Mystery of the Millionaire Metaphysician
- Not changed: the Spread Gun is still ridiculous.
- Let there be
- on compensation for small farm apprentices
- California Dreamin'
- Warning: May become more difficult to read after use
- The Fall of the House of Murdoch?
- Insurance. The numbers just. Don't. Work.
- Romney vs. Gingrich
- The Invention of Nothing
- 'The Voice' Is Silenced.
- 'There Voice' Is Silenced.
- The Final Alphabet
- American Masters Online
- "In many ways, the Chipotle burrito is very similar to the iPhone."
- The Greeks have no word for "Sovereign Default" OR timeo danaos et linguas quae futurum tempus...
- MY PSYCHO POWER FEEDS ON HATRED AND DEATH!
- New type of Battery takes salt out of Seawater
- Hardest crack to crack
- why is Guante so angry? it's a rhetorical question
- "I like to feel that it's my job to instigate the process with a cool drawing that inspires everyone...
- Wild Orchid Children
- "It all ends up in the same place anyway"
- Thanks for Playing. As Usual You've Been a Real Pantload
- The Art of Google Books
- Must Be Discreet
- A tourist's guide to Belbury
- "I think that it is dead"
- The Morning-After Pill: A Well-Kept Secret
- I See Everything Through This Tragedy
- Inside Instagram: How Slowing Its Roll Put the Little Startup in the Fast Lane
- Whitney Houston: Down and Dirty
- The Longform Guide to Anonymous
- Earth Station: The Afterlife of Technology at the End of the World
- The Me Who Knew It
- My Debt to Ireland
- How Your Cat is Making You Crazy
- Cheating, Incorporated
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Welcome to Sealand. Now Bugger Off.
- Wheres Earl?
- Invisible Lives
- Obama, Explained
- The Mystery Monk Making Billions With 5-Hour Energy
- The making of gay marriages top foe
- The World of Charles Dickens, Complete With Pizza Hut
- Escape From the Holy Shtetl
- Whitney Houston's death unleashes mourning, produces questions - Los Angeles Times
- Whitney Houston's death overshadows awards - The Seattle Times
- From the go, roller-coaster GOP White House race - The Seattle Times
- Santorum plans aggressive strategy against Romney - The Seattle Times
- Live blog: Tiger Woods and final round at Pebble Beach - USA TODAY (blog)
- Whitney Houston: broke records, battled drugs - Independent Online
- The Grammy Awards, Live, 6 PM Eastern - New York Times (blog)
- Whitney Houston reported dead at age 48 - Edmonton Journal
- New study finds hovering airplanes could become a reality; Military use possible - The State Column
- Houston's body taken to morgue; autopsy planned - CTV.ca
- Houston may have drowned in bath - New Zealand Herald
- Golf: Lee slumps after fine early eagle - New Zealand Herald
- Man to face Alabama trial in wife's diving death - San Jose Mercury News
- Kelly Price Remembers Whitney Houston - RollingStone.com
- Whitney Houston's Death - WebMD (blog)
- Whitney Houston: Where she died - Ottawa Citizen
- Jeremy Lin: High school coach of New York Knicks star cashing in with ... - Daily Mail
- Santorum plans aggressive strategy against Romney - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Malaysia deports Saudi scribe over Prophet tweet - Zee News
- Whitney Houston Celebrated: Inside Clive Davis' Grammy Party - MTV.com
- Houston's death mourned as questions swirl - CNN International
- RI player wins $336 million Powerball jackpot - CBS News
- Santorum Sees 'Two-Person Race' With Romney - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Analysis: Obama pitches middle while GOP eyes base - CBS News
- Houston's Death Came as Industry Gathered for Grammys - New York Times (blog)
- Jeremy Lin, Iman Shumpert Lead Knicks to Fifth Straight Win: Fan's View - Yahoo! Sports
- Santorum says he'll be in 2-man race with Romney - Boston.com
- Whitney Houston dead at 48 - Baltimore Sun
- Whitney Houston 'Was Happy' Days Before Death - Huffington Post
- Perform 'Brokenhearted' on 'SNL' - RollingStone.com
- GOP Goes All In: Will Fight To Let ANY Employer Deny Contraception Coverage
- Rachel Zoe collection: Rock-star girlfriend look
- Why Was No One Punished for America's "My Lai" in Iraq?
- Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Engage in Largest Drug Bust in Colorado History...
- Fuel removal begins on Costa Concordia cruise ship
- Bill Clinton documentary reveals start of Monica Lewinsky affair
- Robstown Man Guilty of Valero Bomb Threat
- De-coding Crazy! Ron Paul speech after 2nd place finish in Maine caucus! YouTube
- Whitney Houston's death overshadows Grammy awards
- American Airlines ups miles needed for free trip
- Bill Moyers: Where the Right Went Wrong
- GOP Continues To Oppose Contraception Coverage Plan Now Supported By Large Catholic Institutions
- Tessessee families struggle with cost of war
- World's 'fattest man' Keith Martin who lives in London is 58-stone
- Fugitive Wanted for Riverside Homicide Returned to U.S. Today After Capture in Mexico
- Grieving Bobby Brown Breaks Down
- Connecticut Man Admits Role in $3.2 Million Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Ku Klux Klan: Extraordinary images from a divisive era capture a day of reckoning as 50,000 white...
- Border Patrol Agents Rescue 2 Illegal Aliens
- CBP Stops Three Juvenile Drug Smugglers This Week
- Yuma Agents Seize Cocaine, Pot Worth $1.1 Million
- Bottom Line - US workers behind Korea, UK, Germany, 19 others in science and math
- Mediocre earnings, stocks too pricey so what?
- Iran summons Azeri envoy over Mossad allegations
- Osama Bin Laden told children to move to the West | Mail Online
- Cop's first bust saves toddlers from trouble
- Ladies, give your breasts a rest, research says
- LiveLeak.com - Hindu Prayer Interrupted In Senate By Christians (Video)
- Pennsylvania-based Lender to Pay U.S. $3.9 Million to Resolve False Claims Liability Related to Two Nursing...
- Man to face Alabama trial in wife's diving death
- In Vermont, Bronx Players Help Team, but Stir Outcry
- An Appraisal: Whitney Houstons Voice of Triumph and Pain
- Where Americans Most Depend on Benefits
- More Americans Rely on Government Benefits
- Michelle Obama, Wooing The First Dresser
- Even Critics of Safety Net Increasingly Depend on It
- Turkish Jets Hit Suspected Rebel Targets in Iraq
- Romneys Path to Pro-Life Position on Abortion
- Kabuls Soviet Ruins Offer a Reminder of Imperial Ambitions
- The Texas Tribune: In Texas Juvenile Correctional Facilities, Assaults Among Inmates Have Soared
- Parents Seek Answers After Teachers Aide Is Charged With Abuse
- Tax Code Faces Another Year of Reckoning
- News Analysis: Big Datas Impact in the World
- Knicks 100, Timberwolves 98: Lin LIfts Knicks past Timberwolves
- Weighing In on the Callista Gingrich
- Novelties: Texting Without Looking, on a New Touch Screen
- Afghan War Risks Are Shifting to Contractors
- Xi Jinping, Chinas Presumptive Next Leader, to Visit U.S.
- On the Runway Blog: Miguel Adrover Returns
- Bits: Facebook and Its Users, Mutually Dependent
- Whitney Houston, Singer and Actress, Dies at 48
- Romney Edges Past Paul in Maine Caucuses
- Economics of Family Life, as Taught by a Power Couple
- On the Runway Blog | Fast Fashion: Siriano Finds Subtle Inspiration in Bats
- Cultural Studies: T.M.I.: I Dont Want to Know
- FiveThirtyEight: Jeremy Lin Is No Fluke
- The Caucus: Romney Wins Maine Caucuses
- Winter Weather Brings Deaths and Disrupts Travel in Europe
- The Caucus: At Conservative Conference, Romney Wins the Straw Poll
- Occupy Movement Regroups, Laying Plans for the Next Phase
- Online Dating: A Critical Analysis From the Perspective of Psychological Science
- Being on HackerNews, One week on
- SF Guide to Where Your Startup Should Be (Garry Tan, Posterous)
- Why Concatenative Programming Matters
- If programming languages were vehicles, what would they look like?
- Automated Translation Language Support
- Opera 12 adds support for Mozillas Do Not Track
- The End of the Mexican Road (negotiation from Suster)
- Show HN: Rate All The Things
- SaaS Fatigue
- How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy - Parasites
- Don't say you weren't warned (Arthur C. Clarke foresees the Web, in 1962)
- On Fitness
- Epic's Sweeney on graphics tech: "the limit really is in sight"
- FFUNR - Jokes for Programmers
- YC W12 SendHub launches. Simple SMS for business
- Skyscraper index points to elevated risk of financial crisis in China, India
- Some tips on how to write Backbone app using CoffeeScript and make. With source.
- Google has intriguing plans at the Googleplex
- What's happening with WebKit? by Peter Beverloo
- Tim Schafer's effect on Indie Game Kickstarter Campaigns
- Difference between a cross join and a full outer join
- There is a $100M discrepancy in Facebooks payments revenues
- Erlang vs JVM: Comparing Chalk with Cheese
- Using .gemspecs as Intended
- Ask HN: What would you work on, if money was of no concern?
- Why Oracle May Really Be Doomed This Time
- Pyramid FAQ: from the beginning to production | David Euler on coding and design
- Put your programming skills to the test
- Ask HN: what are the good old ideas that still make money on the web?
- From the Nuremberg Toy Fair, a New Linux System For RC Cars
- Southwest Airlines iPhone App Unencrypted, Vulnerable To Eavesdroppers
- A Defense of Process Patents
- It's Not All Waste: The Complicated Life of Surplus Electronics In Africa
- All-IP Network Produces $100B Real Estate Windfall
- Texas Supercomputer Upgrading the Hurricane Forecast
- Boiling Down the Meaning of Life
- Tools, Techniques, Procedures of the RSA Hackers Revealed
- Looking For Love; Finding Privacy Violations
- Facebook Details Executive Salaries, Bonuses
- Canada ISPs Not Subject To Content Rules, Court Says
- Sergey: In Soviet Russia, Rocket Detonates You!
- TMS9918A Retro Video Chip Reimplemented In FPGA, With VGA Out
- Journalist Arrested By Interpol For Tweet
- Scientists Print Cheap RFID Tags On Paper
- Ask Slashdot: How To Go Paperless At Home?
- Bad Guys Use Open Source, Too
- Bad Guys Are Use Open Source, Too
- San Francisco Enlists Bus Cameras For Traffic Law Enforcement
- Battery Turns Saltwater Into Drinking Water
- NASA To Drastically Cut Mars Mission Funding
- Global Christianity and the Rise of the Cellphone
- How Pre-Paid Energy Services Aid In Rural Electrification
- Golden Delicious Now Shipping Hackable Openmoko GTA04
- Wikipedia Hasn't Forgiven GoDaddy
- FDA Unveils Biosimilars Guidance
- IRS Employee Stole Data To Forge $8M In Fraudulent Returns
- Researchers, Biosecurity Board Debate How Open Virus Research Should Be
- Smart Camera Tells Tobacco From Marijuana
- FCC Maps the 3G Wasteland Of the Western US
- Bruce McCall explains the artist's drive for absurdist retrofuturism
- Acrylic fractal art made by bombarding slabs of plastic in a particle accelerator
- SF flash fiction from Gaiman, Moorcock, Westerfeld, Ann Vandermeer, Gene Wolfe and others
- US Marines' "SS" flag
- Whitney Houston dead at 48
- Marvel/Disney wages petty, vicious war against Ghost Rider creator
- Pictures from Berlin's anti-ACTA protest
- Video explains cricket
- Functional bathtub made from books
- Walt Disney's "secret" Disneyland apartment
- Google Book Scan glitches as accidental art
- Faithfully replicating a World of Warcraft realm in Minecraft at 1:1 scale
- Casting call for the video of Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Republican in Washington State legislature delivers emotional address in support of gay marriage
- Webcomic artists uses version control software to produce automated "making of" videos of his...
- TODAY IS THE DAY TO KILL ACTA
- Irony Vigilante Bill Keller: NYT copyright infringement was "illustrative uploading"
- No ARM Mac for you
- Police raid on Occupy DC
- brokep on the entertainment industry
- Super Mario Converse, low-top editions
- Ralph Waldo Emerson's head made out of electrical outlets and switches
- Aaron Swartz on the strategy and tactics of fighting SOPA and beyond
- Japan's high-detail coffee, booze, food, and fashion simulacra
- LA Zine Fest: Feb 19
- Bringing a 50,000-ton forging press back to Life
- Vast hordes of Canadians speak out on proposed copyright legislation; lend your voice!
- Push-button vault for Book of Sith
- Patent troll that claimed ownership over the Web loses its case
- SF trade publication Locus Magazine goes digital, DRM-free
- The stretch boat limo van, in case you need to travel amphibiously and in style
- Gimme a P. Gimme an O. Gimme a T. Gimme an A. Gimme a T. Gimme an O
- Australian doctors stumped by the case of the boy who is mysteriously turning into a New Zealander
- San Francisco is the nation's most liberal city thanks to sailors and soldiers and gays and booze
- Man convicted of stealing $50,000 worth of copper wire receives no jail time and is ordered to pay back...
- Canine blood bank helps to save other dogs in need. Your dog wants a small glass of orange juice and a...
- Photoshop this tractor pull
- Not news: white granddad takes his black 5-year-old granddaughter for a walk in the park. News: nine cops...
- Bad: After leaving US Army nine years ago, veteran arrested for being AWOL finally gets discharge paperwork...
- Teens attack police at rowdy party, with predictable results
- Texas woman induces labor two weeks early so her dying husband could hold the baby. Get ready cause the...
- You gonna disrespect me by declining my credit card, that's a stabbing
- No matter what he tells you, letting a man feel your breasts during a private, one-on-one meeting is not...
- California chef serves up twigs, rocks, moss, and lawn clippings for $50 an entree, calls it...
- If there's ever a right time to do heroin, it's not behind the wheel, stopped at a light, next to a police...
- "Comedian" celebrates Black History Month by putting on blackface make-up and embarrassing BYU...
- Source of cheerleading illnesses identified. It was a N-O-R-O-V-I-R-U-S
- Attention Underpants Gnomes, finally after a long, agonizing wait, it's time for phase three
- Totally cool picture, totally bizarre "journalism:" "It's a sight of San Francisco fortunate...
- Five reporters at a Newcorp owned newspaper arrested over bribing public officials. The Sun will be there...
- China to ban names that signal 'orphan' status. Example - Tossy McBaby
- Qaddafi's son: "Niger, please?" Niger: "Oh, alright"
- Whitney Houston beats Bobby Brown to death
- It looks like Mexicans are not immune from Montezuma's Revenge after all
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 12
- Facebook Reveals Most Popular Songs for New Loves and Breakups
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 11
- Amazing Videos of Earth at Night from Space
- Are Google's Wallet Dreams in Danger?
- Yahoo to Build Secret Servers in Nebraska
- Intel Agrees To Pay Pocket Change Over Antitrust Allegations
- The Pirate Bay's Peter Sunde: It's Evolution, Stupid
- Keep Your Data Secure Abroad
- Occupy DC Evicted From A Winter of Communal Discontent
- Tesla Crosses Over With Model X
- Navy's Rail Gun Blasts Through Budget Restrictions
- Amazon's Prime Directive: No Standalone Subscription Video For Now
- Nike's Sparq Shines a Light on Visual Training
- Meet Vincent Morisset, the Interactive Filmmaker Behind Arcade Fire's Latest Video
- Fresh Lunar Data Powers Stunning New 3-D Moon Map
- Game|Life Podcast: Alone Again, Naturally
- Safe House Director Goes From Car Thief to Chase-Scene Artist
- Is The Time Finally Right for Google Drive?
- Wired Opinion: The Perpetual, Invisible Window Into Your Gmail Inbox
- We Don't Care What You Say, George: Han Shot First!
- 7 Things Everyone Should Know About Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D
- Meet the USGS's Newest Volcano Observatory: CalVO
- Who's Minding the Kids? Not Dads.
- Prepare for Liftoff With Automotive Cheat Codes
- Secretive SEALs Moonlight as Movie Stars, With Navy's Blessing
- U.S. Space Science Confronts New Economic Reality
- Feb. 10, 1957: Birth of the Cool...er
- High School Debate at 350 WPM
- Review: Phantom Menace Bores, Annoys (Now in 3-D!)
- Man Allegedly Steals Woman's Underwear, Then Sends Taunting Messages
- WATCH: Chainsaw-Wielding Thug Attacks Pub Crawlers
- WATCH: Mexican Housewives Wrestling
- PHOTOS: The Week's Wildest Weather
- WATCH: Hose In Charge Here? Belgian Firefighters Douse Police During Protest
- 73-Year-Old Grandma Convicted Of Selling Pot
- What's So XXX About Saving Animals?
- Nothing Says 'I Love You' Like A Weird Valentine's Day Gift
- Fart Joke Leads To Bomb Scare, Arrest
- THIS DATE STINKS: Sewage Plant Offers Valentine's Day Tours
- WATCH: Mom Who Allegedly Slit Baby Daughter's Throat Claims She Was Possessed
- Man Who Adopted His Girlfriend Gets Sued By Other Children
- Naked Man Covered In Chocolate, Peanut Butter Is 'Sorry,' Arrested
- Another Toddler Injured By Falling Television
- Woolly Mammoth Allegedly Caught On Video In Siberia
- WATCH: UFO Sightings Captured On Video Over Russia And the UK
- Judge Issues Ruling In Historic Orca Slavery Case
- Martians, A Nuke Bomb, Conspiracy Theories Among Speculated Causes Of Russian Mystery Explosion
- STICK IT OUT: Guinness Champ Faces Competition For World's Longest Tongue (VIDEO)
- Driver Attacks Man With Sledge Hammer
- Man In Court For Crack Pipe Possession Allegedly Caught With Crack Pipe
- WATCH: 'Eagle Dad' Forces Son To Run Almost Naked In The Snow
- The Weird Facts Behind Leap Year (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Man In Socks And Nothing Else Flees Car Crash
- News Anchor Bit In Face By Rescued Dog
- WATCH: Nuns Battle New Strip Club Neighbors
- Definition Of Pornography At Center Of Paris Sex Shop Trial
- Judge Sentences Husband To Date With Wife After Domestic Dispute
- Zombie Singer Not Singer, Or Zombie: Cops
- French Official Advises Homeless: 'Stay Indoors'
- Most Humiliating Experience Of Man's Life On DVD March 6
- Man Who Encourages Child's Destructive Id Referred To As 'Good With Kids'
- Doctors Clear Peyton Manning To Let 300-Pound Men Slam Him Into The Ground As Hard As They Can
- Fan On The Street: On This Year's Super Bowl Commercials
- Letters To The Editor: Weird Smell
- Palm Tree Fires Off Warning Coconut
- Roger Goodell Asks Football Fans How Much They Are Willing To Pay To Make Pro Bowl Go Away
- Tom Coughlin Glad To Have 5 Weeks Or So Of Job Security
- Dead Cat's Litter Box Kept Just The Way It Was
- New Rumsfeld Scholarship Awarded To Student Who Demonstrates Potential To Ignore Geopolitical Consequences...
- Sportsgraphic: Championship Celebration Moments
- 48-Year-Old Man Actually Very Open To Dating 25-Year-Olds
- Josh Hamilton Apologizes For Not Calling Sports Media Immediately After Relapse
- Magazine: The Post-Super-Bowl, Pre-March Madness, Post-NHL-All-Star Game, Pre-Spring Training,...
- Eli Manning: 'My Mom And Dad Are Taking Me To Disney World!'
- Poll Finds Majority Of Americans Would Like Things To Go Right For Once
- TV Listings: The Dr. Oz Show
- Nonindigenous Larry Crosses State Lines
- Self-Loathing Nation Sees Itself In Wes Welker, Hates What It Sees
- VICTOR, COAmateur photographer Blake Cogburn, 33, hit the jackpot after happening upon an old boxcar.
- Statshot: Why Are We Deleting Our Facebook Accounts?
- American Voices: Congress Clears U.S. Airspace For More Drones
- Peyton Manning Congratulates Brother Eli: 'This Has Been The Worst Year Of My Life'
- [audio] Local Man Miscast In Role As Father
- WEDDINGS: Although she desperately wanted to marry Brandon Cisneros, Amy Phillips, 25, thought saying...
- Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon
- Infographic: 'Soul Train' Creator Don Cornelius Dead
- New Biography Reveals Einstein Devised Theory Of Relativity On Paper Because He Wasn't Smart Enough To...
- American Voices: Spanking Doesn't Work
- Alarming Study Finds More Than 12 Instances Of Racism Occurred Last Year
- Five Best Movie Recommendation Services [Hive Five]
- Use Sugru to Fix a Leaky Hose [Sugru]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Use a Pillowcase to Dry Lettuce Without a Salad Spinner [Video]
- Make a Cup of Ginger Tea to Help with Nausea, Sore Throat, and Motion Sickness [Team]
- Freeze Raw Bacon to Avoid Spoilage [Food Hacks]
- Flapcast Organizes and Streams Podcasts in Your Browser [Webapps]
- DIY Scratch-Off Valentines [Video]
- Save Money and Get a Better Drink with the Secret Short Cappuchino at Starbucks [Coffee]
- Top 10 Downloads That Enhance Windows' Built-In Tools [Video]
- Store Spaghetti in Pringles Cans [Clever Uses]
- Hack Your Gadgets and Void Your Warranties This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- Remains of the Day: FCC Trying to Fill in Mobile Data Gaps [For What It's Worth]
- KUM Pencut Is a Travel Pair of Scissors (That Won't Destroy Your Bag) [Stuff We Like]
- Zamzar Converts Images, Documents, and Other Files Directly Over Email [File Conversion]
- Daily App Deals: Get Easy Calendar for iOS for Only 99 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Pimp Your Facebook: How to Create a Badass Timeline Banner [Video]
- This Weeks Most Popular Posts: February 4-10 [Highlights]
- Turns Out Being Drunk and Sleepy Can Do Wonders for Your Creativity [Creativity]
- Make a Mirrored Popup Flash Bouncer for Your Camera Out of a Snack Box [DIY]
- How the TSA's Newly-Expanded Expedited Travel Program Works (and If You Should Sign Up) [Air Travel]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Exercising [Help Yourself]
- Build Your Own Wall Shelving Unit and Desk Out of Pipes [Weekend Project]
- The Best Web Browser for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- Is it Okay to Use an HDTV as a Computer Monitor? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Improve Your Writing by Avoiding These Twenty Common Grammar Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes [Writing]
- Plan Your Next Road Trip with The Ingenious US Interstates Subway Map [Travel]
- Take a Spa Day in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Get Cool Camera Effects from Your Phone and Point-and-Shoot Camera Without Apps or Manual Controls...
- Google Wallet Security Vulnerability Requires Little Effort to Access Your Wallet [Video]
- The IMDb API v2.0 Released
- Don't be a Codemonkey
- HTML5 local storage 1-2-3
- Im a 17 year old developer up against a 19 year old, his company and a $1.1M investment
- Re-inventing the Object
- MapReduce with MongoDB
- Difference between a cross join and a full outer join
- How to Scale a Web App 1,000x in 3 Days
- Solving Hexiom using constraints
- How to make space shooter game with ActionScript 3 and FlashDevelop - part 2
- Are You a Zen Coder or Distraction-Junkie?
- How To By Pass Gmail Mobile Verification While Singup
- ASP.NET: Downloading files from a UNC share
- "ivy-maven-plugin" - get the power of custom Ivy resolvers and repositories in Maven
- A business component architecture with Spring 3.0/3.1 Part 3: Properties
- Google is preparing its own brand of audio systems
- top 10 most usefull Add-Ons for Your Browsers
- Themes for Twitter Bootstrap
- How to write and run a C Program in Visual Studio 2010
- The web is dead, Its all about mobile
- THE OPEN WEB NEEDS YOU *NOW*
- Resin: We Were Fast Before NginX
- Windows Phone 7.5 : Working with Azure Storage Table
- Lift 2.4 Released - A Mature Web Framework for Scala
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview Could Launch Feb 29
- The RedMonk Programming Language Rankings: February 2012
- Postgres Plus Advanced Server 9.1 - Some Firsts
- Heroku Toolbelt
- Piano Concerto For Orchestra And Two (Small) Hands
- Vampire Bottle Opener
- Beauty Is Embarrassing Celebrates The World Of Wayne White
- Star Wars Characters In A Post Apocalyptic Cityscape
- Steve Jobs Is Back, And He Is Not Alone
- The Math Teacher From Hell
- Crochet Chocolates For Valentines Day
- A Tribute to The Mead of Skyrim
- A Bathtub Made of Books
- How To Pack Your Kitten
- Cupcake with a Heart Baked into It
- Jabba the Hutt Birthday Cake
- Its a Shark-Eat-Shark World Down There
- Fan Got Entire Cast of Snow White Tattooed on Her Back
- Owl Microwaveable Snuggle Hottie
- Mans True Love is a Car
- Meet Otavia antiqua, Possibly the Ancestor of All Animals
- Archie Comic-Inspired Engagement Photos
- 28 Garbage Cans That Belong In A Gallery
- Coming Soon: A Doctor Who/Star Trek Crossover
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Rendered in Electrical Sockets
- Teaching a Kid to Jump
- Man Installs Wood-Burning Stove in His Car
- Savage Dogs Underwater
- Pizza Hut Proposal Package
- Totoro Pillow
- The History of Thomas Edison
- Musicians Wage War Against Evil Robots
- Robot Dog Sitter
- This Week at Neatorama
- Great Geek Renditions of Classic Art Works
- The Best Smelling Bus Stop In Town
- A Video Game Art Show At Gallery 1988
- Get Your Kicks With The Karate Rap
- The 14 Geekiest Beers Ever
- The 10 Worst Parents Ever
- Show HN: Favicon alert bubbles
- Clean up ALL Your Applications Privacy Settings in 2 Minutes
- Show HN: Themes for Bootstrap
- Coding tricks of game developers
- Wired Opinion: The Perpetual, Invisible Window Into Your Gmail Inbox | Epicenter | Wired.com
- GUI Architectures
- Hashing for privacy in social apps - Matt Gemmell
- Podcasts for Hackers - Design Pepper
- The Perpetual, Invisible Window Into Your Gmail Inbox - Waxy.org
- Coding college versus for a real job
- Daring Fireball: The 'Apple Should Be Worried If Anyone Else Has Any Success Whatsoever' School of Thought
- Web Standards by Dustin Curtis
- hand over your heart - cherryvanilla - The Avengers (2012) [Archive of Our Own]
- Clive Thompson: Retro design is crippling innovation (Wired UK)
- 99 problems but money ain't one - (37signals)
- Why Being Sleepy and Drunk Are Great For Creativity | Wired Science | Wired.com
- Obama, Explained [longform.org]
- Top Executive Recruiters Agree There Are Only Three True Job Interview Questions - Forbes
- Why I Dont Host My Own Blog Anymore
- Famous for Fifteen People - Stanford Law Review
- Why You Need Domain Knowledge
- Running Improves Fluid Intelligence | High IQ Pro Software
- Word Cloud
- A Brief History of the To-Do List and the Psychology of Its Success
- Six Vintage-Inspired Animations on Critical Thinking | Brain Pickings
- Whitney Houstons isolated vocal track on How...
- Reverie: Versatile HTML5 WordPress Framework
- Is Romney Conservative Enough for Sarah Palin? [Election 2012]
- Tony Bennett's Response to Whitney Houston's Death: Legalize It [Whitney Houston]
- Whitney's Final Film Performance Hits Theaters in August [Whitney Houston]
- Watch SNL Parody Clint Eastwood's Chrysler Super Bowl Spot [Video]
- Listen to Just the Vocals of Whitney Houston's "How Will I Know" [Whitney Houston]
- Whitney Houston Dead at 48 [Rip]
- Protesters Occupy Palin Speech, Get Thrown Out As Crowd Chants 'Sarah' and 'USA' [Video]
- Catholic Leaders: Providing Birth Control to People in Need Raises "Serious Moral Concerns"...
- Ron Paul Aims to Keep Screwing With Romney [Election 2012]
- Informal CPAC Poll: How Many Attendees are Living in Their Parents' Basements? [Cpac]
- Could "Weird Al" Make Super Bowl Halftime Fun Again? [Super Bowl]
- As the Economy Lifts, So Do Wrinkled Faces [Health]
- Episode I Proves More Disappointing Than Ever [Box Office]
- Killer Clown Probably Had Help [Crime]
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- Love Never Dies, and Neither Will This Musical [The Theatre]
- The Hater's Guide to Karmin [Video]
- Madonna: M.I.A.'s Middle Finger "Seemed Negative" [Madonna]
- CPAC Attendees Learn How to Pick Up Women, Gay Men [Cpac]
- A Week's Worth of Bill O'Reilly Hate-Watching in 60 Seconds [Video]
- Kristin Wiig Stops By Portlandia To Take Fred and Carrie Hostage [Video]
- Watch Bill Maher Go Off on Republican Divisiveness [Video]
- Saudi Arabian Writer Faces Possible Execution Over Tweets [Religion]
- Awful White Rappers Drop the N Word at CPAC, Receive Standing Ovation [Video]
- IPhone App Will Let You Control Your Dreams [Ideas]
- Best Classified Ad of All Time Seeks Metal Band Mates, No Blacks [That's]
- This is the World Press Photo Of The Year [Announcements]
- Behold the First Photos of Blue Ivy Carter [Blue Ivy Photos]
- Dildonic Non-People and Other Semi-Sexual Insults We Received This Week [Tail Of Mears]
- How a Birthday Party at the North Korean Embassy Started the Kim Jong-un Death Rumor [North Korea]
|Lunch With Dustin Hoffman|
|Whitney Houston dies at 48|
|Congress Paves Way for Drones in U.S....|
|Dont Talk About It, Do It|
|'OMG! Meiyu' Introduces China to American...|
|The 'Homeless Man with a Golden Voice' Gets a...|
|Yemen militants execute 3 accused spies|
|On This Day: House Elects John Quincy Adams...|
|Blowing Away the Windmill Lies|
|Turkeys foreign minister: Syrias Assad couldve...|
|With Nazi-leaks site, Anonymous targets the...|
|Are cigarette companies right this time? - CNN|
|Panama: The Indigenous Leader Who Took on the...|
|Goings on About Town: Above and Beyond|
|Romney Wins Straw Poll Of Conservative Republicans|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|3 Things That Some News Bloggers Never Learned...|
|Charlotte Ronson Show: Hamish Bowles Fears The...|
|Woody Guthrie Serenades New York City, 1943|
|Even Critics of Safety Net Increasingly Depend...|
|Deconstructing Sarah Palins Marvelously Bad...|
|What They Are Saying: Preventive Health Care...|
|How Maine Helps Romney|
|Some o' That Ole Time Crazy|
|Pennsylvania Still a Tall Order for Obama|
|My ribbon is red: Planned Parenthood fights...|
|The Man of the Sword: Two Poems by Nizar Qabbani|
wall street j.
|China's Banks Face New Fee Regulations|
|The Week Ahead: Investors Eye Inflation Data;...|
|Should I Sell My Gold to Get Out of Debt? -...|
|Does This Recession Make Me Look Fat? A New...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Africa's Chance to Leapfrog the West|
|How Old Milwaukee Gamed the Super Bowl|
|This Week In Bots: Dogs Of War|
|Presenting: All The Gadgets You Need To Live A...|
|PM Padademos and finmin Venizelos have...|
|The Only Reason Companies Delete Emails Is To...|
|Google has intriguing plans at the Googleplex...|
|[Data Visualization] GE and the Internet of...|
|Don't Look Now: A Car That Tweets|
|Preview of HIMSS 2012|
|Shark Tank Recap February 10 The Snuggie is Dead|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Presenting: All The Gadgets You Need To Live A...|
|Watch the 2012 Grammy Awards Live [Video]|
|Week in tech: Raspberry Pi, undead Facebook...|
|SNL Spoofs Confusing Smartphone Marketing [VIDEO]|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Eddy Cue Accepts Special Grammy Award Honoring...|
|Disruptions: So Many Apologies, So Much Data...|
|Droid 4 First impressions: the one QWERTY to...|
|Weekly Daily Giz Wiz 1352|
|Explained: BrowserID: what it is and why you...|
|Whitney Houston, 1963-2012|
|CPAC interview: Florida Governor Rick Scott|
yahoo odd news
|5-Hour Energy drink inventor revealed to be a...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Interactive Finnish Coffee Shop Puts Internet...|
|Tweeter Handed Over to Saudis|
|Greatest Note Ever Left On a Dented Car|
|Snowball Thrown Through Window|
|Look Around by Red Hot Chili Peppers|
|Dating Dos and Don'ts|
|Obama fires marshmallow cannon at White House|
|After 12: The Best Use Of Beer Bottles|
|Dionne Warwick And Cissy Houston Talked To...|
|Cameraman Lucky To Be Alive|
|GIF: Ai Lubbs Lazee Sundaez!|
|Dwarf Galaxy Found Secretly Feasting on Smaller...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Another interactive way to scale the Universe|
|Portable Table Saws: We Test 11 to Find the Best|
|DIY: Make a Scratch-Off Photo Valentine|
|Two From The Times, Beating The Odds In MN,...|
|10 Tips for Getting the Most From Your Digital...|
|Senators Consider Banning Automatic Media...|
|Time to give SETI a chance|
|LED Scroller Counts Down to Maker Faire|
|Weekend Links: What Would Bars Be Like With...|
|How to Get it on with an Alien: A Beginner's...|
|Death wish and the 1st Amendment|
|In Madagascar, Reducing Malnutrition Among...|
|Complex wiring of the nervous system may rely...|
|The Red Badge of Courage|
|This Week in the Future, February 6-10, 2012|
|A Language All Its Own|
|New York Fashion Week: Tibi Goes Green...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|EcoSalon at NYFW: The GreenShows|
|USs Largest Ground Source Heat Pump Set for...|
|Swing Voters Want Renewable Energy|
|Chamber of Commerce pushes civilization-ending...|
|Assembly New Yorks Minimalist Womenswear Takes...|
|How finding sperm whale poop can help you retire|
|The London Street Where Cars & Pedestrians...|
|John Foster: Accidental Mysteries, 02.12.12: A...|
|Upcoming Web Design And Development Conferences...|
|Core77 Photo Gallery: Designs of the Year 2012|
|Hire this guy Chicago Stations|
|Famous Artists Photographed with their Dogs|
|Write Black but Go Green: Save Pens Using...|
|Farming the Unconscious|
|Club Octagon / Urbantainer|
|Contrast and Flow: Visualizing and Harmonizing...|
|Valentine Card Trends: Shape & Function|
|Have You Found Your Calling in Life?|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Workspace of the Week: Inspiring cord management|
|Cities Turn to a Crop for Cash: Medical Marijuana|
|The Pause Upon Which All Else Relies|
|Hot Vegetables for Cold Weather|
|Guess Which Celebrity Is Leaving Pilates?|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|8 Things That Could Backfire in the Bedroom|
|Stockholm Fashion Week Fall 2012: H&M...|
|I Will Dance with Ellen, and Today I Will Shop...|
|Westminster Dog Show Officials Think Sad,...|
|7 Helpful Tips on How to Say "I Am...|
|Scottie Walker and the Mortgage Mess|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Worst Breakfasts in America|
|Dim & Dash: Parking|
|The Wandering Eye: New York Fashion Week|
|Marc Marmel Cracked-Leather Bag|
|Hercs Seen Tonights Return Of THE WALKING...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Brake - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Naomi Watts to play Princess Di|
|This Week In Trailers: Undefeated, Pink...|
|First Look: An Astronaut Sharlto Copley in...|
|Whitney Houston -- Took Xanax Before Big Shows|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Is Romney Conservative Enough for Sarah Palin?...|
|Amazing Spider-Man: Lizard Costume and Action...|
|R.I.P. Whitney Houston|
|Whitney Houston: A Timeline Of Her Troubles|
|Whitney Houston Remembered at Cash Money...|
|Grammys 2012: Eric Church rocks the country|
the big picture
|2012 World Press Photo Contest Winners|
|Snails as food, snails as business|
|New York Photos of the Week February 4th...|
|Sunday, 12 Feb 2012|
|Pictures of the Day: Greece and Elsewhere|
|stefano maruzzo - Diesel headquarters,...|
|.:like an angel:.|
|Museum Studio & Paper Blog Archive...|
|Comic for February 12, 2012|
|Inspire, or die trying.|