- A cause worthy of rallying! Lets get reading! Lets get kids reading!
- The Most Annoying Facebook Girl in the World
- This women is the cancer that is killing Bioware
- Forever Prom.
- Occupy Wall Street protesters sue New York City over pepper spray incident; in a viral online video, Deputy...
- We can't allow birth control.
- February 15th, 00:00:01 AM
- What do blind/deaf people experience when they dream? Can the see/hear in a dream state?
- "During one of my last few days in Iceland I drove back to the Jokulsarlon Glacier lagoon and the...
- Looking for VERY personal assistant
- How important is gravity for human embryo development?
- Do we have any proof of evolution in humans in the last 2000-3000 years? No matter how insignificant it may...
- I have an idea, is it worthwhile, has it already been done?
- "Telling an atheist to respect religion is like telling a black person to respect the Ku Klux...
- Speaking of Deb from Napoleon Dynamite...
- My daughter made me this Valentine. I did it right.
- The Large Hadron Collider will boost the energy of its collisions, with scientists hoping to find "new...
- Seattle Police Officer threatens to make up evidence after arrest of innocent men
- Wise Decision
- Church of Scientology Secret Child Labour Camp in the middle of Suburban Australia
- Don't know who is this black one, but other one is mine. Enjoying valentines day? o_O
- Good guy Valve
- How come some moments in life feel like they happen in slow motion?
- ...its easy they said
- So I sent this to the girl I'm in love with. Its not very effective.
- Happy V-day from Heavy!
- China cops beat Tibet monk as he burns
- TIL In Japan, women give chocolates on Valentine's day. Men are supposed to return the favour a month later...
- IAMA person who speaks eight languages. AMA
- Can water, if shaken violently for long enough, come to a boil?
- Happy Van Halenchimes Day!
- Last-Minute Valentine's Day Step-by-Step Guide for Male NFL Fans
- Be my Valentine you will?
- pixelated perspective
- Absolutely the coolest, most badass looking lamp ever!
- What's Your Sloth Name?
- Who is Paul McCartney?
- Funny Valentine
- The Best 2012 SXSW Playlist On The Web! (Over 400 Tracks!)
- BMW Head-Designer admires the New & "Wild" Lexus LF-LC
- Spoiler Alert - Delayed West Coast Grammys Ruins The Experience
- List of 2012 Grammy Winners
- Good Job LL
- Amazing Post-Tsunami Photo
- Thank you chimers!
- Got To Love NYC! Manhattan In Motion
- Sunset Cliffs, San Diego - February 5, 2012
- Cinderella At the Ball, Meryl Streep Loses Her Shoe at BFATAs
- Beautiful street art
- Introducing iPhone 5
- What is so hard about fame?
- Doctor Who And The Case Of The Lesser-Known Villains
- What's next? A BitTorrent for Physical Objects.
- Winter Set Preview
- Guitars for firewood
- Bobby Brown Go On With His Concert After Whitney Houstons Death?
- I'll be...Bach.
- Poll: Favorite Whitney Houston Song?
- China cops beat Tibet monk as he burns
- Nasa plots deep-space base beyond the dark side of the moon as best hope for exploration within the decade
- Don't forget your valentine, this penguin didn't
- Valentine's Day and 5 other great Google doodle videos
- Europe's Deep Freeze: Why Climate Change is Not (Entirely) to Blame
- How Can I Support My Tech-Challenged Loved Ones Without Going Insane?
- Could Google Wallet be Google's next failure?
- 10 years after famous Slashdot marriage proposal, couple discusses wisdom of public proposals
- Former Fed Chair Paul Volcker Defends Financial Reform Rule
- Six tons of Afghan hash disguised as chocolate drink intercepted on its way to Canada
- Google's grand vision: what the Motorola deal means for Android
- Apple Tests Tablet With Smaller Screen
- Video: What if Obama's Budget Were Your Family's?
- Patients Clamor for Cancer Drug that Shows Promise for Alzheimers in Mice | Observations, Scientific...
- NASA Space Shuttle-Carrying Jumbo Jet Retires After One Last Flight
- Do Pheromones Play a Role in Our Sex Lives?: Scientific American
- Jon Stewart mocks Santorums hypocrisy in contraception spat | The Raw Story
- How things shift to the authoritarian right in America
- APOD: 2012 February 14 - The Rosette Nebula
- xkcd: Brand Identity
- Engineers create tandem polymer solar cells that set record for energy-conversion
- The Secret to Cheaper, Greener Local Beer
- Washington state gov. signs gay marriage bill
- 'Occupy' squatters arrested in 2 Portland homes
- Congress OKs Medical Marijuana Everywhere With DC Rules: Attorney
- New Poll Concludes: Majority of Voters find Republicans too Extreme (Who knew!)
- Baby Turtles That Fit in the Palm of Your Hand [Pics]
- Obama's budget: Government still getting bigger
- At Long Last, A Unified WordPress Dashboard
- Oprah Winfrey apologizes for tweet that may have improperly asked Nielsen subscribers to tune into OWN
- GOP Urges Members To Be Less Extreme
- DEAD HEAT: Elizabeth Warren, Scott Brown Tied In Latest Poll
- Gingrich Swipes Romney In Valentine's Day-Themed Attack
- CASH FOR CORRECTIONS
- Rahm's Temper Makes A Comeback
- Poll Shows Voters Favor Controversial Christie Plan
- MUTINY: Murdoch's Workers Revolt Against Him
- School Board Axes Policy Blamed For Bullying, String Of Suicides
- Obama To Alleged Ponzi Schemer: You're Not Getting This Money Back
- Prosecutors Appeal Amanda Knox's Overturned Murder Conviction
- WATCH: Bill Maher's New Rule For Google
- iPad Trademark Battle Could Hit Global Sales
- Panetta Speaks Out On Controversial Defense Cuts
- Religious Group Eyed Elie Wiesel For Controversial Ritual
- EXPLICIT PHOTOS: Man Blows Legs Off In Attack On Thai Police
- Syrian Forces Renew Assault In Homs
- Obama Presses GOP To Extend Payroll Tax Cut, Jobless Benefits
- Rick Santorum Calls Protesters 'Radical Element'
- 1 In 8 Voter Registrations Contain Significant Errors
- Feds Recover Record Number Of Health Care Fraud Judgments
- Agro-Giant Found Guilty Of Chemical Poisoning Of Farmer
- DOWNGRADED: Moody's Cuts Credit Ratings Of Italy, Portugal, Spain
- Announcement Date For Next-Gen iPad Allegedly Leaked
- Pacifists Deride Catholic Bishops Over Birth Control Coverage
- WATCH: The Best Interviews From CPAC
- FINANCIAL FREAKOUT: Banks Decry Volcker Rule
- Syrian Rebels Repel Government Push Into Central Town
- Michigan Polls Show Santorum Surging... For Now
- U.S. Regulators Approve Google's Massive $12.5 Billion Purchase
- GOP Slams Obama Birth Control Rule While Ignoring State Mandates
- Must I hammer it in?
- Adding a sense of drama to the living room.
- The Silicon Cesspool
- Have you ever drawn attention from the police?
- You're quite fit for a fat ginger bird
- Love Will Tear Us Apart
- "I think I hear someone's liberty in danger!"
- Honest Abe is honestly awesome
- doo doo doo, doo doo doo, doo-doo-doo doo doo
- It's not plagiarism, it's a mashup!
- One Chicago hotel's story
- be mine
- Kuang Grade Mark Eleven
- Stephen Vizinczey's "In Praise of Older Women"
- "Pure Cinema"
- Lil' Giants Construction Company
- Zahra's Paradise
- 'Cause she loves the classics....and they're pretty dirty.
- One Town's War on Gay Teens
- Mr. Happy Man
- Whales for Sale II
- It's a Beauty!
- "Conceptual art is good only when the idea is good."
- Make Love, Not War
- CPAC/Occupy Beer summit
- Leaving a community.
- Yo Lady G, wassup?
- The seedy underbelly of the internet.
- Online Community Is Hard
- The Plagiarists Tale
- How Carrots Became The New Junk Food
- Open Your Mouth and Youre Dead
- Quitting the Paint Factory
- Why the Clean Tech Boom Went Bust
- Muscle Beach and the Dawn of Huge
- The Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- The Mystery of the Millionaire Metaphysician
- The Morning-After Pill: A Well-Kept Secret
- I See Everything Through This Tragedy
- Inside Instagram: How Slowing Its Roll Put the Little Startup in the Fast Lane
- Whitney Houston: Down and Dirty
- The Longform Guide to Anonymous
- Earth Station: The Afterlife of Technology at the End of the World
- The Me Who Knew It
- My Debt to Ireland
- How Your Cat is Making You Crazy
- Cheating, Incorporated
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Welcome to Sealand. Now Bugger Off.
- Iranian bomber maimed in Bangkok blasts - TVNZ
- With poll: Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover revealed; Michigan-born Kate ... - Detroit Free Press
- Mediterranean Diet Improves Brain Health, According To New Study - Huffington Post
- Whitney Houston funeral set for Saturday; no memorial - USA TODAY
- Nineteen killed in Syria violence - NEWS.com.au
- President Obama's Budget Hits the Mark Despite the GOP - Huffington Post
- Tebow comparisons not fair to Jeremy Lin; he's much better story - CNN
- Private funeral for Whitney Houston Saturday at Newark church - The Province
- 'I am a son of Detroit,' Romney writes - CNN (blog)
- What I Don't Want in the iPad 3 - PC Magazine
- Two Iranians detained, one still sought, in Bangkok bombings - Christian Science Monitor
- McCartney lays flowers for Whitney Houston - CTV.ca
- Iran's Leader To Unveil Nuclear Projects - RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
- Mitt's Motor City Connection - TIME
- First Person: Tying the Knot at the Empire State - The Associated Press
- 'Linsanity' follows Knicks phenom to Toronto - CTV.ca
- Panetta: No Decision Yet From Israel On Iran - NPR
- Conservatives lift Santorum, threatening Romney frontrunner status - Los Angeles Times
- Romney stresses Michigan roots in TV ad - USA TODAY
- Can Kate Upton Become the Next Kathy Ireland? - Forbes
- Obama "hopeful" on payroll tax cut extension - Reuters
- W roundtable: What Jeremy Lin means for the NBA - ESPN
- 'Glee' pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Newsday
- iPad 3 To Support LTE 4G - InformationWeek
- Iranian Man Suspected in a Series of Bomb Blasts in Bangkok - TIME (blog)
- Justin Bieber grants Avalanna Routh's Valentine's Day wish by 'marrying' her - Daily Mail
- In Santorum's Surge, Endorsements Don't Mean a Thing - ABC News (blog)
- 1st same-sex couple weds at Empire State Building - The Associated Press
- Bangkok bomber injured in own blast - WalesOnline
- Iranian patrol boats shadow US aircraft carrier as it passes through Strait of ... - Washington Post
- Scientists melt mystery over icecaps and sea levels
- Reinvent Fire: Change Energy Use Forever (Video)
- msnbc.com Entertainment - Bill O'Reilly: Whitney Houston chose to die
- New statue depicts late NKorea leader on horseback
- S.I. swimsuit cover girl revives the age of the supermodel
- Love is Respect: February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month
- Zahir al-Din Muhammed Babur Shah - Born February 14, 1483
- Obama blows last chance to offer serious budget
- Banks Help Drug Cartels - Slap on the Wrist. Kid Buys Pot - Shot and Killed in His Own Home
- Behind the numbers of office romance in 2012
- Dessert Recipes
- Colombian priests hire hitmen in alleged suicide
- Judge: Sandusky can have local jury, see grandkids
- NBC timeline: Key dates in its history
- Photographer with Nearly a Quarter Century of Shooting Public Displays of Affection
- "Monsignors' mutiny" revealed by Vatican leaks
- Judge sets Nov. trial date for Whitey Bulger
- Investigators Look Into Whitney Houston's Prescriptions As Family Prepares Funeral | Fox News
- 12-Year-Old Girl Locked in Closet For a Year Because She Wanted to Eat, Say Texas Police - Crimesider - CBS...
- Does PETA ad featuring a young, pantsless woman in a neckbrace promote veganism, or offend?
- Obama Bailout Hurt Auto Industry More Than Helped, Romney Says - Businessweek
- Hutaree Defense Lawyers Argue Militia Was Just A 'Social Club' ~~~ Not Dark-Hearted Individuals
- Santorum slams Romney on contraception mandate for rape victims
- Pa. man who faked 'bingo' returns $400 jackpot - Crimesider - CBS News
- We Read The 2013 Budget So You Don't Have To
- MSM: Yeah, Obama's Budget Is Pretty Reckless
- Taliban announce death of ex-defense minister
- TSA Forces Woman To Use Naked Body Scanner Three Times Because of "Cute" Figure
- Prosecutors seek to reinstate Knox conviction
- Health Care Fraud Prevention and Enforcement Efforts Result in Record-Breaking Recoveries Totaling Nearly...
- Obama Welcomes Signs of Progress on Payroll Tax Cut
- Foreign-Born Parents in New York Prefer Public Schools
- Chinas Vice President, Xi Jinping, Opens U.S. Tour
- Media Decoder Blog: New Service Will Stream Local TV Stations in New York
- DealBook Column: The Volcker Rule and the Costs of Good Intentions
- On the Runway Blog: Marc Jacobs Puts a Twist on Fall
- The Caucus: Santorum Is Tied With Romney in New Poll
- Advocates of Iran Sanctions Try to Sway Next Chinese Leader
- Music: The Indie Band Sleigh Bells New Album, Reign of Terror
- Walcott, Schools Chancellor, to Review How Teachers Aides Are Hired
- Explosions in Bangkok Injures Suspected Iranian National
- Kate Upton Uses the Web to Become a Star Model
- The TV Watch: Putins Rivals in Russia Gain a Place on the Air, for Now
- News Analysis: In Michigan Race, Santorum Shifts to Talk of Jobs
- Syrian Tanks Resume Shelling Despite U.N. Rebuke
- Small-Cap Stocks Take Center Stage
- How Kamala Harris Finessed a Foreclosure Deal for California
- After Watching Lin, Knicks Stars Set to Team With Him
- Self-Taught Racquetball Player Is in a Class by Himself
- In Texas, a Perplexing 911 Call
- Morong Journal: Bataan Nuclear Plant, Never Opened, Now a Tourism Site
- M.T.A. Chief Opposes Ban on Eating in the Subways
- Museum Review: Mob Museum Opens in Las Vegas
- U.S. Voter Registration Rolls Are in Disarray, Pew Report Finds
- California Congressional Delegation Braces for Change
- Yeast Genetics in The Marriage Plot - Scientist Was Fiction, but Not His Work
- Denver Pedestrians Promote Walkings Urban Potential
- In N.H.L., Blocking Shots Gains Import as a Tactic
- Viewing and Funeral for Houston Are Likely to Be Held at Arena in Newark
- In Florida Polo Country, a Tale of Death, Money and Adoption
- Show HN: An Open-Source Solution to Expensive Textbooks
- Game Developer Gives 7-Year-Old Best Birthday Present Ever
- 500Startups Alum "LaunchBit" Launches Email Ad Network
- Show HN: Postmates is delivering happiness today in SF
- Samsung exec: Apples iTV is nothing to worry about
- Snacking Hierarchy
- Reinventing the Printing Press
- Show HN: breakupwithyour.tv
- A Schrdinger cat with eight lives: quantum entanglement of eight photons
- A kickstarter project to help you get out of bed in the morning
- Pssst... your Rails application has a secret to tell you
- How A Missing Favicon Broke My App for Chrome Users
- Why I use Windows and not Linux
- Responsively Wireframed. An experiment & call for new tooling
- How I decided to go thru a Huge Pivot with 4 months of funds left
- Bitcoin Exchange TradeHill Suspends Trading
- Software Patents are Self-Defeating
- Make a Digital Valentine the Way You Used to Make a Paper One
- Oh, no! School wi-fi is making our kids sick! (2012 edition)
- Step 1: give every kid a laptop. Step 2: learning begins?
- Apple facing iPad export ban in China, could lead to worldwide shortage
- Automating Customer Service at a Startup
- AT&T customers surprised by 'unlimited data' limit
- Show HN: Hackershelf. Community curated collection of legally free books
- When will experiences replace movie theaters?
- Are our romantic relationships ever really mutual?
- Pythons Valentines Day Gift to Clojure
- "Cyberwar" As a Carrot For Those Selling the Stick
- Followup: Ultraviolet Vision After Cataract Surgery
- LibreOffice 3.5 Released
- Did Anonymous Take Down CIA.gov?
- Stanford's Francis Fukuyama Builds Personal Surveillance Drone
- Linux Of the Future May Be About Which Environment, Not Which Distribution
- Laser Scanner May Allow Passengers To Take Bottled Drinks On Planes Again
- White House Wants Devastating Cuts To NASA's Mars Exploration
- Mozart and Bach Handel Subway Station Crime
- ESA Discovers Unexpected 'Haze' of Microwave Transmissions
- Apple-Approved Fair Labor Inspections Begin At Foxconn
- GNOME 3: Beauty To the Bone?
- EU and US Approve Google-Motorola Deal
- Ask Slashdot: Making a Tablet Run Only One Application?
- Cryptome Hit By Blackhole Exploit Kit
- MIT's Online Education Prototype Opens For Enrollment
- How To Pull Location Data From Encrypted Google Maps Sessions
- Europe's 'Right To Be Forgotten' Threatens Online Free Speech
- Despite Media Confusion, Raspberry Pi Boards Still On Schedule
- Ontario Teachers' Union Calls For Health-Related Classroom Wi-Fi Ban
- Twisted Metal Designer Rails Against Storytelling Games
- Obama Budget Asks For 1% Boost In Research
- New Horizons: One Billion Miles From Pluto
- Venture Capital in Detroit, Among Other Places (Video)
- LHC Powers Up To 4 TeV
- Will "Do Not Track" Kill the Free Internet?
- What the iPad 3 Looks Like
- Hungary's Needy Given Money to Burn
- Canadian Govt To Introduce Massive Internet Surveillance Law
- Sony's New CEO To Look Beyond Hardware
- Brain Rot: Hip Hop Family Tree, Early Hip Hop Entrepreneurs
- Aspiring sf writers: Clarion workshop closes to applications in two weeks
- Canadian MP: if you oppose warrantless snooping, you "stand with child pornographers"
- Quotable quotes from judge Alex Kozinski
- FBI says paying cash for coffee is a sign of terrorist intent
- Fox queues for ATM
- Among Others, in Toronto
- Gweek 039: Double Fine Donkey
- Wonder: tearjerking novel is an inspiring meditation on kindness
- Animals doing people things
- Report: iPad 4G to be offered by Verizon, AT&T
- Video from inside a Tibetan community under lockdown, as self-immolations continue
- Anatomy of an unsafe abortion
- 90-year old grandma's dance tribute to Whitney Houston
- This Valentine's Day, say it with 55 gallons of lube
- Sex doll in a box
- Super Mario villains recruitment posters
- How to: Cook like Nathan Myhrvold in your own kitchen
- Canada's sweeping new, evidence-free electronic spying bill
- Apollo 17 astronauts singing on the moon
- Minecraft chunk error in real life
- White grandfather detained, cuffed in Austin while walking home with his black granddaughter
- Mickey the firefighting cat
- New Boing Boing T-shirt: Unizilla by Adam "Ape Lad" Koford
- Privacyscore.com: learn about and manage privacy risks you take online
- Leaked, unreleased Die Antwoord track: "The Money and the Power"
- Excerpt of One Model Nation, a graphic novel by Courtney Taylor-Taylor of the Dandy Warhols
- Trophy heads of fanciful Seussian creatures
- Baltimore police can't arrest people who record them, so they bust them for "loitering" instead
- Collaborative consumption and the history of carpooling
- The government didn't regulate banks, and the economy fell. If the government decides to regulate banks,...
- If you are interacting with a police officer, it is best not to speak with your mouth full...of crack
- Remember how it took cops two days to show up and file a report after somebody broke into your house and...
- Electric cars prolong a destructive, car-centric lifestyle. And help you pick up socially conscious women....
- Man celebrates Valentine's Day in Bangkok by lobbing a bomb at a taxi that won't stop for him
- How to make a million off of your restaurant in the first year. Step 1: buy an old bank. Step 2: find...
- From all of us who enjoy working and dining in fine restaurants to amateur VD diners: Leave your demon...
- The secret to making Americans less fat? Secretly swap out their portion sizes and give them a...
- I-Mockery's annual Valentine's Day card collection. The perfect gift for that special someone you love to...
- Duke Sucks, the book
- I don't expect witty repartee kid, just give me a sign when the diaper is full so I can wait it out in the...
- Looking for that perfect, discreet affair this Valentine's Day? Lucky for you, dating sites catering to...
- You step out of a shower and find a man snoring in your closet. What do you do? 1. Scream? 2. Run and call...
- Sean Penn blasts Britain for not handing Falklands back to Argentina. That'll teach them
- NASA budget slashes Mars funding, leaving future exploration prospects up to a duck with a speech...
- The Seedy, Scandalous History of Valentine's Day
- Some of the creepiest trees around that you do not want to stumble upon while under the influence of...
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer is getting an abortion in the Season 9 Comics. All I got was a lump of coal
- Portland aiming to reduce transit violence with a little bit of the lovely lovely Ludwig Van
- Thou shalt not worketh on the Sabbath, unless you receiveth twice and one half pieces of silver. And thou...
- Bill that would have protected Iowa cities against lawsuits over sledding accidents on city property was...
- Susan G. Kommen founder Nancy Brinker billed the foundation $133,507 in expenses while she was working...
- Shes 100 years old today and still hotter than hell Dumber than a sack of wet rocks though
- A local flight company in Cincinnati offers couples the chance to have sex in the back of their plane for...
- To Boldly Go...
- Wired Opinion: Can Brands Become Money-Making Publishers Themselves?
- Plants Use Body Clocks to Prepare for Battle
- Driving Down Memory Lane: 10 Cars We Love
- Stars of Science: Arab Reality TV Makes a Splash
- 13 Gadgets We Love on Valentine's Day
- Feb. 14, 1929: Al Capone's .45 Caliber Valentine
- Cyberwar Is the New Yellowcake, Fueling a Cybersecurity-Industrial Complex
- Video: Neuroscientists Measure Brain Activity in Love Competition
- Lego Videos Affirm Love For the Bricks
- Nintendo 3DS Download Games Crank Up the Difficulty
- Darpa Dodges Obama Budget Death Ray, Keeps Its $2.8 Billion
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 14
- Concert 2021: Will Live Music Be Like This in the Future?
- Ubuntu Linux Dresses Up For Biz Desktops
- Regulators Bless Google/Motorola Marriage
- Avoid Amazon Cloud Bill Shock with uptimeCloud
- Apple's Foxconn Auditing Group 'Surrounded With Controversy' Critics Say
- Privacy Tool Lets Users Quickly Rank Websites on Privacy Policies
- President's 2013 Budget Hits Planetary Science Hard
- Time-Lapse Starscape Videos Show Heavens in Motion
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Path's Privacy 'Whoops' and iPad 3 Speculation
- Droid 4 Teardown: Business in the Front, a Gluey Mess in the Back
- BOOM Goes the Ichthyosaur?
- Cloud VC Fund Highlights Cloudiness
- Nimbula Adds Amazon EC2-Like Service for VMware
- Military Wants $3 Billion for A War It Isn't Fighting
- Amazon Studios Branches Out Into Original TV for Web and Network
- Hidden Message in Newest Spider-Man Trailer Kicks Off New ARG
- Meet The Older, Creakier U.S. Military
- Dad Plays Porn Instead Of 'Smurfs' At Kid's Party
- Indiana Man Allegedly Broke Into Apartment, Cooked Chicken
- 74-Year-Old Man Arrested For Prostitution
- Tusk, Tusk: Woolly Mammoth Video A Big, Hairy Hoax (VIDEO)
- Ky School Officials Say Bedbugs At School A Hoax
- Drug Dealer Caught After Posing For Facebook Photo With Wax Obama Statue
- WATCH: 812-Pound Londoner May Be New World's Fattest Man
- VW Beetle Wins 20 Mph Police Chase
- On Valentine's Day Visits To Museum Of Broken Relationships Almost Double
- Woman Punches Son During Anger Management Class: Cops
- Man Allegedly Steals Woman's Underwear, Then Sends Taunting Messages
- WATCH: Chainsaw-Wielding Thug Attacks Pub Crawlers
- WATCH: Mexican Housewives Wrestling
- PHOTOS: The Week's Wildest Weather
- WATCH: Hose In Charge Here? Belgian Firefighters Douse Police During Protest
- 73-Year-Old Grandma Convicted Of Selling Pot
- What's So XXX About Saving Animals?
- Nothing Says 'I Love You' Like A Weird Valentine's Day Gift
- Fart Joke Leads To Bomb Scare, Arrest
- THIS DATE STINKS: Sewage Plant Offers Valentine's Day Tours
- WATCH: Mom Who Allegedly Slit Baby Daughter's Throat Claims She Was Possessed
- Man Who Adopted His Girlfriend Gets Sued By Other Children
- Naked Man Covered In Chocolate, Peanut Butter Is 'Sorry,' Arrested
- Woolly Mammoth Allegedly Caught On Video In Siberia
- WATCH: UFO Sightings Captured On Video Over Russia And the UK
- STICK IT OUT: Guinness Champ Faces Competition For World's Longest Tongue (VIDEO)
- Is This The Legendary Worm Monster Of Iceland?
- PHOTOS: Massive Whale Shark Reeled Into Harbor
- WATCH: Orangutans Eat Slow Loris
- BLOOD SPORT: Golfer Impaled With Club In Fight Over Playing Slowly
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of February 7, 2012
- American Voices: Saudi Journalist Arrested For Tweeting To Muhammad
- [audio] Shiny, Wriggling Object Attracting Interest Among Fish Community
- Lonely College Student Calls Up Mom To Talk About 'Harold And Kumar'
- COLUMBIA, MDFlag salesman Roman Ivey could really use another national tragedy to tide him over until July 4.
- Chipper Jones Reports To Spring Training Early Just To Take Dump In Peace
- Man Recalls Simpler Time When He Only Masturbated To Still Images On Internet
- Editorial Cartoon: Prime Time for Ticker Tape
- New Breeding Program Aimed At Keeping Moderate Republicans From Going Extinct
- TV Listings: Bus Bowl
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- Anti-Doping Agency Has A Bunch Of Old Tour De France Titles Lying Around If Anybody Wants One
- American Voices: 'House' To End
- Obama Begs Voters Not To Make His Daughters Switch Schools
- [audio] Girlfriend Acting All Clingy After Getting Pregnant
- TV Listings: 16 and Present
- Area Man Thinks He Has Rapport With His Mechanic
- WEDDINGS: Guests were delighted that Robert Pike and Tammy Roeder's wedding wasn't one of those nights when...
- Lane Bryant Model Almost Gets Guy's Number
- GOSHEN, INFortunately, Wayne Carlin's cocker spaniels birthday happens to fall on Valentine's Day, or he...
- Most Humiliating Experience Of Man's Life On DVD March 6
- Man Who Encourages Child's Destructive Id Referred To As 'Good With Kids'
- Doctors Clear Peyton Manning To Let 300-Pound Men Slam Him Into The Ground As Hard As They Can
- Fan On The Street: On This Year's Super Bowl Commercials
- Letters To The Editor: Weird Smell
- Palm Tree Fires Off Warning Coconut
- Roger Goodell Asks Football Fans How Much They Are Willing To Pay To Make Pro Bowl Go Away
- Tom Coughlin Glad To Have 5 Weeks Or So Of Job Security
- Dead Cat's Litter Box Kept Just The Way It Was
- New Rumsfeld Scholarship Awarded To Student Who Demonstrates Potential To Ignore Geopolitical Consequences...
- Drag 1Password Logins to The Bookmarks Bar for Instant One-Click Logins [1password]
- Figure Out Which Oils to Use for Your Cooking Needs with The Cooking Oil Comparison Chart [Cooking]
- Grab a Free DVD Rental, Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, and More Valentine's Day Freebies Here [Free]
- Sign Up for Daily Deals in a New City When Planning a Vacation to Save Money [Travel]
- Cut the Visual Clutter from Word and Make It Easier and Faster to Use [Microsoft Word]
- Browser Speed Tests: Chrome 17, Firefox 10, Internet Explorer 9, and Opera 11.61 [Browser Speed Tests]
- Music Smasher Searches for Tracks on Rdio, Spotify, Grooveshark, and More [Music Discovery]
- Automate Your Most Annoying Errands with These Tools [Chores]
- Use a Cheese Grater to Handle Solid Sugar Easily and Safely [Cooking]
- Skip the Optional Extras at the Mechanic to Save Money on Regular Car Maintenance [Saving Money]
- Multiple Windows Media Player Gives You As Many Player Windows As You Want [Windows Downloads]
- A Few Creative Solutions for Your Takeout Chopstick Surplus Problem [Clever Uses]
- From the Tips Box: Amazon Discounts, Word Pronunciation, and Facebook Photos [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: Microsoft Store India is Hacked [For What It's Worth]
- VLC 2.0 Release Candidate Brings a New Mac Interface, iOS and Android Versions On the Way [Video]
- Remove Ugly Scratches from Dinnerware with Bar Keeper's Friend [Kitchen Hacks]
- Daily App Deals: Get Tapatalk Forum App for Android for Only 99 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- The Space Station Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Salary Negotiations: Don't be Tough, be Honest [Jeff Northrop]
- "Job quitters are the happiest people around", and How to Deal with Soulless Careerists [Quotables]
- Get to Know Multibeast, Your Hackintosh's Best Friend [Video]
- What We Use: Adam Dachis' Favorite Gear and Productivity Tips [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Getting Back to Work [Help Yourself]
- Hack Your Significant Other's Tech for a Sweet, Geeky Valentine's Day [Valentine's Day]
- The Best Address Book App for Mac OS X [Mac App Directory]
- How Can I Support My Tech-Challenged Loved Ones Without Going Insane? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Flightfox Outsources Your Airfare Search to Save You a Ton of Time and Money [Travel]
- Get a Worthwhile Used Car Warranty by Weighing These Details [Warranties]
- Use Your Fears of Starting a New Project to Create a Checklist of the Tools You Need [Mind Hacks]
- Burnout Is Real: How to Identify and Address Your Burnout Problem [Stress]
- If aliens invade from space, dont count on Asus to help
- Is DevOps a Power Grab?
- Play! Framework + Google Guice
- Video - Cassandra Data Modeling Examples
- Creating Big Silverlight Windows and Getting Monitor Resolutions and Positions with PInvoke
- Cascading the persist-operation and persistence-by-reachability with Versant JPA
- The Automated Server Management Lifecycle
- Calling with PHP Variables in MongoDB
- Using Nock and TAP for Mock Testing CouchDB in node.js
- Visualizing a Network with Cypher And D3.JS
- Running Drupal on Amazon EC2 LAMP Config with Serverless Puppet
- Algorithm of the Week: Insertion Sort
- Your Problems are Your Fault with PaaS
- Windows Phone 7 XNA Game Tutorial Ep 2
- Does Apple really need to launch iPad 3?
- Create a Shiny and Bright CSS3 Menu Bar
- What I've Learned About Smart People.
- How To Avoid Non-Standard CSS3 (And Make Great CSS Standard)
- LINQ and Lambda Expressions in Visual Basic 6
- Bobo - A New FREE Business and Portfolio HTML Template
- NoRails: Application Design in Times of APIs
- Who should make decisions about technologies?
- Spring Data Part 4: Geospatial Queries with MongoDB
- Probe the Details of Your Git Repo using Windows PowerShell
- High performance libraries in Java by Peter Lawrey
- Back on Linux after OS X
- CSS3 ordered list styles
- Programming at the speed of thought
- Sample App with Backbone.js and Twitter Bootstrap
- If I were an architect
- Mr. Happy Man
- Forever Alone on Valentines Day
- Top Ten Demonstrations of Love
- How Hollywood Says I Love You
- Truth is Overrated
- Show Your Love
- The Value of Love, Using the Dylan Model
- Tim & Eric Bring The Funny To Good Day Austin
- A Valentine for My Zelda
- Celebrate Valentines Day, Twisted Metal Style
- Pee Wees Playhouse in Amigurumi
- I Would Watch Puppy Conan Every Night
- A Doctor Who Valentines Day Card
- Portal Space Core Robot Lands In Skyrim
- 10 More Things You Dont Know About Sex
- Join The Campaign Against The Mario Bros.
- Hauntingly Beautiful Marble Sculptures By Barry X Ball
- Why Did Van Halen Ban Brown M&Ms from Its Performances?
- History Museum Wants You to Mail in Your Old Underwear
- Good Advice!
- George R.R. Martin Reads Horrifying Nursery Rhymes
- Manga-Inspired Plates
- Gyroscopic Self-Leveling Pool Table on a Ship
- Taxidermy, Dr.Seuss-Style
- Superhero Math by Matt Cowan
- Trailer for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
- Find the Church in this Picture
- Wont Someone Think of the Caribou?
- Engaged Workaholics: Working (A Lot) Is Healthy
- The History of Sweetheart Candies
- 8 Animal Misconceptions
- Strange, Odd, Perplexing, and Unintentionally Funny Vintage Valentine Cards
- Realistic Duct Tape Roses
- Lord of the Rings LEGO Sets
- 14 Geeky Valentines Day Cards
- Inside Instagram: How Slowing Its Roll Put the Little Startup in the Fast Lane
- High Scalability - High Scalability - Tumblr Architecture - 15 Billion Page Views a Month and Harder to...
- The Management Team - Guest Post From Joel Spolsky
- I had no idea how to make custom maps, so I learnt by doing. You should too.
- Sample App with Backbone.js and Twitter Bootstrap
- Real Dan Lyons Web Site Blog Archive Hit men, click whores, and paid apologists: Welcome to the Silicon...
- The Super Sweet 1Password Trick Youre Almost Certainly Not Using | Bridging the Nerd Gap
- Mobile Sites vs. Apps: The Coming Strategy Shift (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)
- Build a house for less than $5000 | Cira Car
- Why Youll Probably Never Own A Mac With An ARM Processor [Feature] | Cult of Mac
- Alex Payne On Business Madness
- Button Essentials - Button Pack - Live Preview - WrapBootstrap
- Table of Contents
- reddit takes a new direction
- Back on Linux (after one year of Apple and OS X)
- Why I use DuckDuckGo and You Should Too
- Why Facebook Is Never Safe | newmatilda.com
- XSS (Cross Site Scripting) Cheatsheet: Esp: for filter evasion - by RSnake
- the Performance Golden Rule
- 25 Extremely Upsetting Reactions To Chris Brown At The Grammys
- Some Advice for Young People | The Awl
- MIT launches free online 'fully automated' course
- Rise of the Independents
- How To Build a Naive Bayes Classifier
- HTML5 Rocks - A resource for open web HTML5 developers
- Top 10 Downloads That Enhance Windows' Built-In Tools
- CTE, the concussion crisis, and an economic look at the end of football - Grantland
- The Mystery of the Millionaire Metaphysician: Slate republishes one of the greatest magazine stories ever...
- Im So, So Sorry. Heres My Belly. Now Please Move On. Uncrunched
- Which Singer Got Caught Having Sex Backstage at Fashion Week? [Blind Items]
- Today In Nude Teenage Cowboy Booted Texas Slow-Speed Chase News [Naked Lawbreakers]
- I Asked Sarah Palin the Dumbest Question Ever: How to Become Another 'Obedient Little Troll' at CPAC [Video]
- Multimillionaire New Yorker Hospitalized After Manic $20 Million Shopping Spree [The Rich]
- How to Walk [Crazy Notions]
- Whitney Houston's Last Meal In Her Death Tub: Gravy? [Whitney Houston]
- Here's Why Your Relationship is Doomed, and Other Confessions of a Therapist [Confessions]
- McDonald's Kindly Decides to Torture Mama Pigs Less (At Some Point) [Animals]
- Lana Del Rey Is Still Lana Del Rey On Jimmy Kimmel Live [Video]
- David Arquette Explains His Run-In with the Westboro Baptists on Watch What Happens Live [Video]
- Seven Careers Full of People You Should Hate [Lists]
- Stephen Colbert Has A Raging Case of Linsanity and Some Endorsement Ideas for Jeremy Lin [Video]
- Jon Stewart Catches Up On Last Week's Controversy Over Contraception Insurance [Video]
- Video Surfaces of NY State Senator After Casino Brawl, As Does Allegations of Racial Epithets Lobbed...
- Jane Pratt's Resident Angel Dust Aficionado Wrote The Best Piece On Whitney Houston's Death [Whitney]
- Chicago Police Make Boy Cry Hysterically By Rescinding His Award [Video]
- Popular Lesbian Rapper Criticized for Homophobia [The Gays]
- Supreme Court Justice Robbed At Machete-Point [Crime]
- The Hot New Drug Everyone Will Soon Be Freaking Out About [Drugs]
- Rapper Known For Sexually Explicit Songs Advises Teens On Sexually Explicit Behavior, Offends [Media]
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter: All the Nightwalkers Get the Axe [Video]
- Don't Forget: Osama Loved Whitney Houston, Too [Whitney Houston]
- How to Sneak Backstage at a Fashion Week Show [Nyfw]
- Room for Debate: Does This NYT Columnist 'Need a Good Cuddle'? [Journalismism]
- Semi-Legal Pastimes: A Night at the Underground Combat League [Video]
- The Grammys Are Better Than the Oscars Now [Grammy Awards]
- The Worst Remembrances of Whitney Houston on the Internet [Whitney Houston]
- What's the Big Fuss About Fashion Week Anyway? [Nyfw]
- Reddit Reluctantly Bans Child Porn [The Internet]
- When Male Celebrities Show Their Pubes, They Show Their Souls [Pubic Hair]
|The prettiest boy in the world|
|Happy Valentine's Day -- TIME's Favorite Movie...|
|February 14, 2012: Morning|
|Around the Nation|
|GOOD Citizenship Task 13: Be a Voter...|
|12 arrested in Occupy Atlanta AT&T protest|
|On This Day: Russian Dissident Writer Alexander...|
|The Chastened Adulterer: How an Affair Is Like...|
|Car bomb wounds Israeli diplomat in India,...|
|Xi Jinping at White House to meet Obama|
|Israel blames Iran for Thai bombings - CNN|
|Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer,...|
|Goings on About Town: On the Horizon|
|Derided As 'Alien,' Government 'Cancels'...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Pinterest Plays To Different Audiences In The...|
|Official Valentines Day Ranking of Every Sex...|
|Inside Hitlers Bunker: Rare and Unpublished Photos|
|Obama Welcomes Signs of Progress on Payroll Tax...|
|Newt Gingrich Wishes You A Very Disgusting...|
|David Plouffe: "Here we go again"|
|Down in Michigan Polls, Romney Needs to Find...|
|Things Fall Apart?|
|Obama's Blueprint for National Decline|
|MA-Sen: New poll shows Elizabeth Warren leading...|
|TNR Film Classics: Screen Version (October 19,...|
wall street j.
|Perry Ellis to Review Brands|
|Sell Micron!: Against the Grain|
|Be Careful When Using Your Social Network as...|
|How Should Alumni Think About Giving Back?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|The Changing Role of Global Leaders|
|A Solution to the Housing Crisis Could Be at Hand|
|The Great iPad Mini Adventure!|
|Entrepreneurs Can Ignore This 'Advice' From...|
|Goldman Sachs ([[GS]] -1.7%) is reportedly the...|
|Content Wars Could Meltwater-Versus-AP And UK...|
|HP rolls out more open webOS components, new...|
|RedMonk Programming Language Rankings:...|
|On Valentine's Day, Ol' Fashioned Phone Calls...|
|About the Emerging Battles Over Textbooks:...|
|Web Jobs February 12|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Move Over Turntable.fm: This App Will Give You...|
|The Bachelor Contestant Courtney Robertson...|
|Internet crackdown in Iran continues, but Tor...|
|Tic Tac Launches Augmented Reality-Enabled...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Proview Seeking to Cut Off Apple's Worldwide...|
|The Therapist May See You Anytime, Anywhere|
|How to see Google Valentine’s animation...|
|All About Android 47|
|Gary Marshall: Is Tesco broadband really good...|
|Romance Novels, The Last Great Bastion Of...|
|White House drug czar: Whitney Houstons death...|
yahoo odd news
|Valentine's Day kisses continue odd human...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Celebrities Take Center Stage at New York...|
|You Read it First on FrumBeast|
|4 Things 'Star Wars' Fans Need to Accept About...|
|Snowboarder Fail Turns into Success|
|Show Your Love, Short Film Shows Love is a...|
|5 Prix Fixe Menu Options for Valentine's Day|
|Millions of workers exercise during lunch hour|
|Monday Thru Friday: Its official. Drive-Thru...|
|Listen To This: Sharing The Love!|
|Highway Accident Scam Fail|
|Think positive, lil kitteh|
|Pictures: Shark Swallows Another Shark Whole|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|MP4-12C: McLaren's Curvier (But Still...|
|Make an Airsoft Machine Gun from a Soda Bottle|
|A 4.0 Edujob|
|10 Things You Should Buy in Bulk|
|Heart struck by CERN proton beams for...|
|Interns Corner: Meet Our Newest Intern|
|Mr. Happy Man Loves You|
|There's even more sexy Abe in the international...|
|The great Unequalizer|
|How to Survive Broken Ice|
|The indiscretions of a champagne bubble paparazzi|
|Machine Can Tell If Plants' Genes Are Modified...|
|W. H. Auden, "As I Walked Out One...|
|How One Company Opened Their Books As A Way To...|
|Mark Lamster: At Home at the Edge of the World|
|Progressive And Responsive Navigation|
|A (Belated) Selection of Valentine's Cards for...|
|Duct Tape Rose|
|Dirty Literary Love Letters Written by Famous...|
|Humans 2.0: 12 Bio-Tech Upgrades &...|
|Book review - Critical Dictionary|
|Kuato. The Younger Years.|
|COLOURlovers Interview with Gabrielle of Design...|
|Halftime In America|
|How to Find Time for What Really Matters|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Transformer Jacket is more than meets the eye|
|Recipes for Health: Chicken and Pepper Stew...|
|9 Essential Skills Kids Should Learn|
|Life's Frailty, and the Gestures That Go a Long...|
|Don't Let These Exercise Worries Put a Damper...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Find Street Style Inspiration Straight from New...|
|National Donor Day: Donating organs save lives|
|Let's Mix it up!|
|What Your Dream Valentine's Day Date Says About...|
|Thanks to Catholic Church, 200 Suspected Child...|
|8 Reasons Not to Fear Major Birthdays ...|
the big picture
|Getting above the snow|
|Watching and Listening: The Work of...|
|Tuesday, 14 Feb 2012|
|One Kiss, Many Meanings|
|REFLECTION Art Book on the Behance Network|
|stefano maruzzo - Autumn in the fields|
|Cardboard Record Player | Fubiz|
|Comic for February 14, 2012|
|Best Twelve (or fewer) Words Wins a Signed Cube...|