- things to regulate
- TIL that there is a town in the Alps that does not get any direct sunlight for 84 days. However the town...
- TIL that if you spelled out numbers (in English), you would have to count to one thousand to find a number...
- An Open Letter to the Republican National Committee: I am your demographic and you've lost my vote
- I chuckled at this
- TIL that there is a theory in the field of Psychology that the 8 hour sleep cycle is unnatural and there is...
- My dad turns 70 today. This is him standing next to one of the lunar orbiters he helped build. He's a badass.
- Dave Grohl About Downloading
- THIS is why you don't stick your dick in crazy.
- Sometimes people at my office ask me IT-related questions. Today, someone from admin came over to my desk...
- A musical nature
- Borderlands 2 trailer
- Scumbag Christian--Most of my theist friends around this time...
- Pretty much all politicians
- My son said "Dad, I can't go to bed, I have a job to do"
- Make a wish R2D2
- If only they were all this easy.. FB post.
- Anonymous has posted an explanation of how they plan to take down the Internet on March 31st.
- As someone who grew up in a non-religious household, this is what Ash Wednesday was like for me in high...
- I <3 Lent
- Coolst blank cd's I've ever owned
- First World Problems
- Bye bye ACTA: European Commission to ask European Court of Justice to check if final draft of ACTA is fully...
- Have you ever flashed someone? (Wait for it...)
- Rick Santorums views are alerting American voters about GOP extremism on issues of health and privacy. The...
- What is a mystery that creeps you out the most? I'll start...
- TIL sharks camouflage themselves by taking advantage of waters light-scattering properties. cleverly using...
- Nice work Legoland....
- Before Nintendo 64 kid, there was my dad getting an Atari for his birthday.
- Two sides to every story
- Poll: Who would you rather eat a burger with?
- An offer you can't refuse
- How to Participate in the MyOscarChimes Contest
- Join me in the puffpuffpasstuesdays community
- First time chime
- 25 years!
- 25 Beautiful Examples of Photography in Blue
- The "end" of a rainbow...
- Incredible marine life that feed with sunlight
- Chris Brown and Rihanna Together Again? Pair Unveil Two New Musical Collaborations on Twitter
- Tuesday Candidate Schedule
- Video: Gas prices on the rise
- natural light
- Thank you Chime-in Community
- Happy Presidents' Day!
- Lin's family in Taiwan unable to get to work- too much publicity
- Sunrise in the Desert
- Sepioloidea Lineolata
- The Walking Dead inspired art
- ChimeTheVote: Obama's 2012 Campaign Slogan?
- Buenos Das Chimers
- Dying Matters
- Elizabeth Smart marries at Hawaii Mormon Temple
- Owls Being Cute (Photos)
- Taco Bell to roll out taco in Doritos shell
- A Visit to London's Inspiring Olympic Velodrome
- This is NOT Sustainable! <smile>. By 2019, it becomes EVERY word.
- (Shocker) Oscar Voters are Old, White, Male and Out-of-Touch
- A ridiculously detailed guide to the semantics of rap names
- London Police Catch Rioter Thanks To One Very Distinct Feature
- Pirate Bay vows to go underground over blocking threat
- EU suspends ratification of ACTA
- D-Wave Defies World of Critics With First Quantum Cloud
- Japan Will Have a Space Elevator by 2050
- Basketball Fans Secret Weapon is a Giant Photo of His Own Face
- Neuroscientists identify how the brain works to select what we (want to) see
- You've never seen a solar eclipse quite like this
- Titanic vs. Noahs Ark
- Jon Stewart: Virginia ultrasound law a TSA pat-down inside your vagina | The Raw Story
- Anonymous Hacks Greek Ministry Website, Demands IMF Withdrawal, Threatens It Will Wipe Away All Citizen Debts
- Primodial Black Hole Relics from the Big Bang: Are They a Source of Dark Matter?
- Volkswagen Imperial Walker [Image]
- Eye of the robot: Google working on Android-powered glasses?
- Cyborgs, Software Spies and Shadow Wars: Our 5 Years (Un)covering the Hidden Pentagon
- An E-Mail App Arrives for the BlackBerry Tablet
- Man stays in motel room with girlfriend's corpse for TWO DAYS
- Motorhead: Don't buy our new box set
- The Secrets To Filming A Peaceful Protest If Police Attack
- Privacy Spat: Microsoft vs. Google vs. the truth
- 9 Gadgets That Will Make Your iPad More Useful Than Ever
- MegaUpload founder released on bail after new evidence surfaces.
- Google Street View walks into Portland businesses
- Michigan Voters Still Remember Let Detroit Go Bankrupt
- Ferrari Posts Record Results In 2011
- Sleep: How Long Can You Go Without It? (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
- Rihanna, Chris Brown Reunite On Two Remixes (VIDEO)
- Santorum: Obama is a Jeremiah Wright Christian
- Gleick apology over Heartland leak stirs ethics debate among climate scientists
- Meghan McCain: 'Santorum Is On Every level An Unelectable Candidate'
- Occupy Plans National Convention
- Santorum Defends Satan Comments
- Alan Simpson Assails Santorum As 'Homophobic'
- Santorum 'Has Always Been Pro-Life,' Top Spokesman Says
- 10 Members Of Congress Pose For Marriage Equality Portraits
- Palin: Media 'Whacked Out' Over Controversial Santorum Remark
- Pastor: 'I'm Going To Hold My Nose' And Vote For Romney
- Internet Commenter Arrested For Ray Kelly Death Threat
- New Mexico Governor Loses Hairstylist Over Gay Marriage Stance
- Dems Come Up With Extreme Response To Abortion Bill
- Obama Sitting Pretty Against The Competition
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Goes After Chris Christie On Gay Marriage
- The NYPD's Accidental Guide To Muslims
- WATCH: Nightline's Unprecedented Look Inside iPad Factory
- Russ Feingold Says Al-Awlaki Drone Killing Was 'Legitimate'
- Restaurant Workers Shame Diners In Living Wage Campaign
- Train Slams Into Station, Injuring Over 500
- Germany Criticized For Castration Of Sex Offenders
- Credit Agency Downgrades Greece, Says Default 'Highly Likely'
- JOURNALISTS KILLED IN SYRIA
- Respected American War Journalist Killed In Syria
- White House To Propose Cutting Corporate Tax Rate
- Dozens Wounded In Afghan Demonstrations Over Quran-Burning
- Heavy Shelling In Syria Reportedly Claims The Lives Of 2 Journalists
- Demonstrators Torch Foreign Compound In Kabul
- New Zealanders Remember Victims Of 2011 Earthquake
- 5 Dead In Apparent Murder-Suicide At Suburban Atlanta Spa
- U.N. Watchdog: Iran Nuclear Talks End Without Progress
- WATCH: Obama Sings AGAIN
- The Syrian Army is simply shelling a city of cold, starving civilians.
- Crowdfunding science
- The Most Dangerous Man in Publishing
- "Ugh. We can't with this show anymore."
- a 300 million year old fossilized forest discovered
- Rihanna's 'Birthday Cake': Reasons to listen
- An Non-Manipulated Photograph of a Keel Walk Stunt
- The Tesla Brickster
- This debt we pay to human guile; with torn and bleeding hearts we smile, and mouth with myriad subtleties.
- Hold on to your balls!
- It's like the love child of Ace Frehley and Rondo Hatton!
- What Would Babbage Do?
- Nadia Boulanger
- Best Google Doodle Yet:
- Little guitars are cute like bugs and loud like lions
- The Brainstorming Myth
- Driven to the drink of self-pickling by parasites.
- Perhaps today isn't such a good day to die after all...
- Is There a Reason You Are Trying to Give Yourself More Work?
- James Gould Cozzens' "Guard of Honor"
- You can put a gun rack in a Volt
- A treasure trove for researchers
- Food on my dog... that is all.
- The Craziest Magazine Ever
- Super Best Friends Forever
- Being fired for being honest
- AIDS Quilt - 25 Years Later ...
- You totty-headed lobcock nypper!
- Please, come into my home
- Left Behind
- The Book of Jobs
- A Question of Identity
- Resurrecting The Champ
- Mothers Boys
- Cable: A Caucasus Wedding
- Absent Things as if They Are Present
- Camera captures Norcross spa shooting - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Divers find more bodies in Italy cruise ship disaster - Globe and Mail
- Would you buy Google's glasses? - Washington Post
- IAEA Inspectors Return From Iran Talks With No Way Forward - San Francisco Chronicle
- Recommended: 8 bodies found in Costa Concordia wreck - msnbc.com (blog) (subscription)
- Argentine train slams into station, killing 49 - The Nation, Pakistan
- Brits Bosses Sorry Over Adele Speech Row - Sky News
- The Paradox of Corporate Tax Reform - The Atlantic
- Will Arizona debate pit Santorum against Gingrich, Romney or Satan? - Los Angeles Times
- Rescue workers transport an injured man after a train crash in Buenos Aires. - CNN (blog)
- Karzai urges calm, end to violence amid Afghan Koran protests - Chicago Tribune
- Obama, music legends sing blues at White House - CBS News
- Alan Simpson: Rick Santorum Is 'Rigid And A Homophobic' - Huffington Post
- Obama's Hail Mary Tax Reform Plan - Fox Business
- AP source: Obama seeks 28 percent corporate tax rate - Dallas Morning News (subscription)
- Recommended: Watch Jennifer Aniston's boyfriend bust out his breakdancing moves - msnbc.com
- - Reuters
- Afghanistan security forces open fire on anti-US protesters, 7 killed - New York Daily News
- Jurors have question for judge in trial of ex-Va. lacrosse player charged with ... - Washington Post
- Israeli Minister Rejects Foreign Warnings on Iran - ABC News
- Report: Google Plans To Release Terminator-Style "Heads-Up Display Glasses" - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Rick Santorum 'Has Always Been Pro-Life,' Top Spokesman Says - Huffington Post
- Five dead in murder-suicide at crowded Atlanta-area spa - New York Daily News
- - New Zealand Herald
- Germany urged to halt castration of sex offenders - The Sun Daily
- Need to Know News: Two Western journalists killed in Syria; Chris Christie ... - CNN (blog)
- Jennifer Aniston made Justin Theroux breakdance - Winnipeg Free Press
- US politics live: Santorum on Satan as GOP contenders jostle ahead of debate - The Guardian
- Journalists have become targets - Marie Colvin - Telegraph.co.uk
- Polls: Romney leads in Arizona, tied with Santorum in Michigan - Chicago Tribune
- Why Teaching People to Think for Themselves Is Repugnant to Religious Zealots and Rick Santorum | Truthout
- W.Va. mine boss charged with fraud in deadly blast
- Josh Horwitz: NRA Get Out the Vote Campaign Features Proponents of Political Violence
- Wife of Assassinated Scientist: Annihilation of Israel "Ultimate Goal"
- Huguette Clark scandal sparks interest in copper king father's lavish past
- Cigniti Adds An Isv Based Out Of Usa To Its Clientele
- 4G network outage hits Verizon Wireless
- Recent Heartland Institute Memos point to Fake Memo and possible Wire Fraud
- Celebrate National Margarita Day With a Movie Icon Cocktail - Yahoo! Movies
- EUR/USD Money & Risk Management
- Give Karen Santorum Author Credit for Co-Writing Her Husband's Book
- Google Glasses: Company to sell eyewear for surfing the net by the end of 2012
- RBA's Easing Bias Knocks Aussie from Recent Highs
- White House Press Secretary: Obama didn't cancel Keystone pipeline, GOP did - Spokane Conservative |...
- Grilled Spiced White Mushrooms
- Mo. senators begin debate on birth control measure
- Scientists identify link between size of brain region and conformity
- Texas Drought of 2011 Killed Millions of Urban Trees
- Greek lawmakers rush to clear promised austerity
- Mirz Xzrin Ssi : ran-Azrbaycan: Cnubi Qafqazda qzan soyuq mharib, terror iddialar v narkotik ittihamlar
- Notas de prensa | Enva gratis tus notas de prensa
- By-passing Real People: Oklahoma Legislature Tries to Pass Egg-as-Person Bill | RH Reality Check
- Nook Tablet 8GB: Barnes & Noble Launches $199 Tablet, Slashes Nook Color Price Tag
- Granny chic? Going gray is a hot new hair trend
- One-armed man sues Starbucks for not hiring him
- Inside and out, divisions keep Syria in stalemate
- Bridge Too F-aaahhh
- Rare fungus kills endangered rattlesnakes in southern Illinois
- Keystone oil pipeline would risk disaster - CNN.com
- Gas leak causes chaos on carnival evening
- New York Philharmonic Announces Next Seasons Schedule
- Argentine Train Slams Into Station, Killing 49
- New York Courts to Intensify Efforts to Prevent Foreclosures
- 3rd Worker Indicted in Wake of 2010 Mine Disaster
- Arts & Leisure: Authenticity of Trove of Pollocks and Rothkos Goes to Court
- Apple Defends Rights to iPad Name in Shanghai Court
- G.M. in Partnership Talks With French Automaker
- Journalists Marie Colvin and Rmi Ochlik Killed in Syria
- Legal Fees for Fannie and Freddie Near $50 Million
- Volunteers Offer Salamanders a Chance to Mate
- Two Western Journalists Reported Killed in Syria Shelling
- Two Western Journalists Killed in Syria
- Top Retailers Report Strong Profit, but Walmart Shoppers Struggle
- Koran Burning in NATO Error Incites Afghans for 2nd Day
- In a Central Park Laboratory, Providing the Diagnosis for an 843-Acre Patient
- Kevin Rudd Resigns as Australias Foreign Minister
- Transcripts Show U.S. Confusion Early in Japan Nuclear Crisis
- An E-Mail App Arrives for the BlackBerry Tablet
- Bloomberg Defends Polices Monitoring of Muslim Student Web Sites
- News Analysis: In Din Over Iran, Echoes of Iraq War - News Analysis
- Knicks Novak and Lin Are Flourishing Together
- Flawed DePuy Hip Implant Had Early F.D.A. Notice
- Town Can Ban Hydrofracking, N.Y. Judge Rules
- Hersheys Packer Fined by OSHA for Safety Violations
- Obama Offers to Cut Corporate Tax Rate to 28%
- Critics Notebook: Rihanna and Chris Brown Appear on Each Others Songs
- In Republican Race, a New Breed of Superdonor
- Romney and Santorum Battle in Arizona and Michigan
- Memo From Jerusalem: Israel Both Hopeful and Fearful About Unrest in Syria
- Bill in Albany Would Ban Sale of Shark Fins
- Beyond stunnel: High-speed, secure connections across the public Internet
- Us: Hiring. You: Want to learn business side of a tech startup
- Show HN: The reinvention of the Company Profile
- Backbone: Dealing with stateful applications (part 2)
- Leveraging Your Insecurities
- Introduction to Type-Level Programming in Scala
- Clojure Dsl Examples
- Sebastian Thrun wants to teach YOU how to program a self-driving robotic car
- Twitter suspends accounts unfavorable to Sarkozy (French Elections)
- Apparently, quantum computing is here
- Knewton Is Building The World's Smartest Tutor
- Chris Dixon (Hunch founder) on how to convert news to ideas
- Get Prismatic, content discovery using Machine Learning from Bradford Cross
- Adobe roadmap for the Flash runtimes
- Show HN: A PHP parser written in PHP
- How to answer "What is your greatest weakness?"
- Origin of photosynthesis revealed
- The myth of the eight-hour sleep
- You Are Responsible for Getting Your Ideas to Spread
- Cogs bad: what's wrong with web servers 2.0
- Stack Overflow: How to cope with those -1's.
- ACTA - No consultation means no European legitimacy
- Acta: EU court to rule on anti-piracy agreement
- How Exercise Fuels the Brain
- Here it is, the next big thing: K-Com
- Flash For Linux Will Only Be Available For Chrome
- How the European Internet Rose Up Against ACTA
- Inside an Apple factory
- Animated short about science by comedian Tim Minchin
- Solid Buckeyballs Detected In Space
- UN Pushes Plan To Assume Internet Governance Role
- The Recycling of the Tevatron
- KDE KWin May Drop Support For AMD Catalyst Drivers
- Playbook OS 2.0 Released
- Man Ordered To Apologize To Wife On Facebook
- Intel Opening Foundry To Third Parties
- ACTA Referred To Europe's Top Court For Analysis
- Adobe Makes Flash on GNU/Linux Chrome-Only
- Have Bad Cars Gone Extinct?
- Astronomers Confirm a Hot and Steamy Exoplanet
- Google Heads Up Display Coming By the End of the Year
- Obayashi To Build Space Elevator By 2050
- Europe Plans Exascale Funding Above U.S. Levels
- Privacy-Centric Search Engine Scroogle Shuts Down
- The webOS Features Other OSes Should Steal
- Why Corporate Cloud Storage Doesn't Add Up
- Unconstitutional Video Game Law Costs California $2 Million
- How Google Is Remapping Public Transportation
- Pico Projector Adapts To New Surfaces, Uses Random Objects As Input Devices
- Santorum Calls Democrats 'Anti-Science'
- DHS Budget Includes No New Airport Body Scanners
- How Mailinator Compresses Its Email Stream By 90%
- New Opa S4 Release Puts Forward New 'ORM' For MongoDB
- Transparency Grenade Collects and Leaks Sensitive Data
- Electric Rockets Set To Transform Space Flight
- Mathematical Parrot Reveals His Genius With Posthumous Paper
- Damaged US Passport Chip Strands Travelers
- Heartland Institute Document Leaker Comes Forward, Maintains Documents Are Real
- Slashdot Visits Metrix Create:Space in Seattle (Video)
- Alaska Airlines flight attendant: if I don't get the missing video screen back, no one gets off this plane
- Fuzzy bunnies, big-eyed girls, meat, magic, and mystery
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: Super-Fun-Pak, with Tim Tripp, Time Traveller, and MORE!
- HOWTO make floral saddle-shoe boots
- Samsung Galaxy Note Review
- DIY "Internet of Things" printer
- Places to find savings
- Apps for Kids 010: Windosill and Feed the Head
- Toronto's librarians need your help and love
- Rick Mercer: valuing online privacy doesn't make you criminal, it makes you Canadian
- Das Liquid Democracy and the German Pirate Pary
- GitHub: hosting the Internet's collaborative projects, making money, and being awfully nice about it
- Luigi Anzivino: Science of Magic
- HOWTO make a 4,000-volt infrared "snooperscope"
- All the 1958 Fords
- FCC commissioner: don't let the Internet fall into the UN's hands
- Motrhead disavows new box set: "greed once again rears its yapping head"
- Fun beginner's electronic project - the Solder: Time LED watch
- Autonomous truss-climbing robot reconfigures buildings on the fly
- Squid-shaped USB drive
- Have iPhone, can travel
- Pursuit Coeptis
- Meet more western companies that arm dictators and torturers with network spyware
- Scalable stylometry: can we de-anonymize the Internet by analyzing writing style?
- Printing human tissue for drug testing
- Tokyoflash's Kisai Stencil watch: telling the time with negative space
- Flowers grown from 30,000-year-old fruit
- Unicorn head mask
- Asimov t-shirt from Imaginary Foundation
- Bigott's "Cannibal Dinner"
- Yeah, we'd like to help with your life and death emergency, but all the police are currently tied up with...
- Man found dead at Amtrak station. Officials investigating whether he was hit by train, or just died waiting
- Chris Christie to Warren Buffett: Shut up about billionaires paying more taxes. Do you want me to eat you?...
- Unpasteurized milk, which many foodies will tell you is the Greatest Health Drink EVAR, is 150 times more...
- Facebook's Zuckerberg now richer than Apple's Steve Jobs, aliver too
- Times Square Billboards: "Don't Believe the Liberal Media!" Believing all the advertising is...
- In another disturbing sign of just how bad the economy is, Pennsylvania cuts its $300,000 animatronic...
- Half marathon disrupted when vandals change some of the directional signs, sending dozens of runners the...
- 51 year old woman graduates from Army boot camp. Don't even ask about the lawn
- Scientists say dino-bots will help them better understand how dinosaurs lived. Transformers already did it
- Has a Mormon posthumously baptized someone you know, love or respect? Now you can fight back by...
- Weird. Today, on my way to work I saw three or four people with dirt on their foreheads. Someone needs to...
- L.A. schools not adhering to "three tikes and you're out" rule
- "OMG turn the plane around. He's got an electric cigarette"
- Virginia Governor Robert F. McDonnell, after being featured on The Daily Show for his support of the...
- Convenience store robbed by the Worst. Samurai. Ever
- Former Playboy Playmate awarded $1.2 million in manhandling lawsuit against NYC police. Judge: Good luck...
- Police investigate fetus found inside city pipe. At this point they have no leads as to who the fetus...
- Sheboygan Mayor faces recall election after being taped going on a drinking binge that ended with him...
- Burglar apologizes for breaking into a house and trying on the residents' clothes, says he was invited in...
- Keep your medicine out of reach of your pets. Bonus: Pet pig named "Crispy Bacon"
- Iran to UN: "You can't go in there, because we're currently testing nuclear warhead related equipment....
- Man wins "worst commute ever" award after trying to cross a river and having a crocodile savage...
- City sued for not approving a new IHOP. They take their pancakes pretty damn seriously down south
- PlayStation Vita Review: Finally, Console-Level Gaming in a Handheld Device
- Illustrated Guide to Mad Men Bed-Hopping
- Priceless Science: Striking Finds From a Rare-Book Fair
- D-Wave Defies World of Critics With 'First Quantum Cloud'
- In Speculative Fiction Story 'Cut,' Genital Mutilation Becomes a Fad
- Feb. 22, 1918: A Really Big Kid From Alton, Illinois
- Mexican Mayhem Fuels U.S. 'Bodyguard' Boom
- Players Populate Skyrim With Killer Rabbits, Ghostly Horses
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 22
- Ubuntu for Android Turns Your Phone Into a Desktop Computer
- Love Paper All Over Again With Two Adorably Tiny Printers
- Apache Web Server Gets First Facelift In Six Years
- How Many Different Ways Can the Same iPad 3 Rumors Be Reblogged?
- Megaupload CEO Kim Dotcom Free on Bail in New Zealand, But Banned From Net
- Intel 'Solar' Chip Nears Light of Day
- How Patent Battles Threaten the Simple Act of Unlocking a Phone
- How the European Internet Rose Up Against ACTA
- Apple's iCloud Has Solar Lining
- The iPhone Monoculture Is In Your Mind
- NASA Launches Rocket Into Northern Lights
- Small Town Flips For Age-Old Sport of Pancake Racing
- Will Network DNA Sabotage Your Journey to the Cloud?
- Barfipelago: Using Twitter to Fight Virus Outbreak
- Slick Web App Slaps Stereotypes by Remixing Toy Commercials
- Comcast's "Mini-Hulu Plus" Offers Full TV Seasons To Go For $5/Month
- Cyborgs, Software Spies and Shadow Wars: Our Five Years (Un)covering The Hidden Pentagon
- Documentary Film Bear 71 Tags and Tracks Viewers
- Will You Trust Cloud Security to a Cloud Service?
- Q&A: Sony's Game Design Chief Talks PlayStation Vita
- C-Level: Enterprise, Steak Dinners and Becoming Truly Social
- WATCH: Man Drives On Wrong Side Of Road At 70 MPH (NSFW)
- Canadian Man Sets World Record For Balancing Surfboard On Chin
- WATCH: Contest Addict Reveals Her Winning Secrets
- Buffalo Bar Offering Boob Job For Mardi Gras Beads
- Look Out President Obama: Alien Abductee Says He Will Assume Presidency Without A Vote
- Fetus Found In Philly Sewer Pipe
- WATCH: Bank Robber Shoots Himself In The Foot, And Other Great Moments In Dumb Crime
- LOOK: Hoarder's Trash Pile Seen On Google Maps
- Big Boom In Walmart Bathroom
- College Student Heads To Trial For Stealing $2 Pumpkin
- Crocodile Tears Elderly Man's Testicles 'Into Shreds'
- Gun-Wielding Assault Suspect Tells Fla. Cops He's Half-Orangutan
- 72-Year-Old Claims To Be World's Shortest Man
- Boy Sleeps Through Theft Of Dad's Running Car
- WATCH: Scientists Prove How Tigers Got Their Stripes
- WATCH: Tennessee Woman Face 30-Years In Prison For Giving Drunk Boyfriend The Keys
- WATCH: Someone Left A Mysterious Cow's Heart On Portland Doorstep
- White Supremacist Worked With Black Gang Member To Make Meth: Cops
- Couch-Surfing Stunt Turns Deadly
- Police: Man Stayed In Motel With Girlfriend's Corpse For Days
- Thief Sentenced For Urinating On Power Station Transformer, Knocking Out Electrity To 2,000 Homes
- WATCH: Man Sues Uncle For 'Embarrassing' Facebook Photos
- Naked Cowboy Is Among More Than 300 Less Publicized Presidential Candidates
- WATCH: Man With Split Personality Confesses To Chinese Restaurant Heist After Reading About It
- Police Find Crack In Suspect's Butt
- NUDE ON TAPE: 300-Pound Man Strips, Steals Socks At Walmart
- Danish Cops Recruit Robbers To Stem Burglaries
- Stonehenge Mystery Explained By Sound Illusion, Archaeologist Says
- WATCH: This Guy Uses A Chainsaw To Slice An Apple -- In His Mouth
- Teacher Had Students Make Cards For Inmate Boyfriend: Report
- Letters To The Editor: Best Spaghetti
- American Voices: Negative Advertising More Frequent In 2012 Primary
- Nation Trying, Okay?
- [audio] Crush Lasts Nearly Entire Bus Ride
- Little League World Series to Begin Testing Players For Mustaches
- Unsung Heroes: Margerie Hempstead
- Stockwatch: Bank of America (BAC)
- Conversation Successfully Completed Without Single Mention Of Netflix Queue
- MMA Fighter Unfortunately Discovers True Love For First Time On Morning Of Big Fight
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of February 21, 2012
- Opinion: Im Getting Bitten By The Oscar BugAGAIN! (by Jackie Harvey)
- Woman In Ninth Year Of Letting Boyfriend Down Easy
- American Voices: Fruit Flies Seek Out Alcohol
- [video] NewsBlitz: Senate Session Interrupted By Wailing Of Ted Kennedy's Ghost
- [audio] Ducks Only Interested In Area Man's Bread
- WASHINGTON, DCUnbeknownst to them, liberal couple Abel Russ and Jessica Scott, both 29, haven't had...
- TV Listings: The Parents
- Disturbed Beltway Sources Report Congress Eerily Cooperative Today
- [video] Injured Derrick Rose Will Play Next Game Strapped To Gurney
- Arena Sound Guy Given Cousin's Demo To Play During Timeouts
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- Editorial Cartoon: Royal Welcome
- Magazine: 'I Killed Myself' One Man's Lost Battle With Alcoholism
- American Voices: Pennies, Nickels To Change?
- [audio] Local Child Amuses Caf PatronsBut For How Long?
- OFFERMAN, GAAfter realizing she waved good morning to the wrong squirrel, Kiera Boyd recovered by coughing...
- TV Listings: Oh Fuck, What The Fuck Is That?
- 8-Year-Old Attempts To Break The Sour Barrier
- Suspicious-Looking Duffel Bag Spotted On Magic Bench Just Glen Davis
- Smug New Mom Going To Start A Blog
- Create Your Own Bokeh Camera Kit [Photography]
- The Designer's Dream Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Everyone's Trying to Track What You Do on the Web: Here's How to Stop Them [Privacy]
- PushTone Sets Custom Notification Alert Tones by App [Jailbreak]
- Remove Clothing Wrinkles with a Damp Towel [Clothes]
- Factor in the Convenience Fee Before Charging Income Taxes to Your Credit Card [Taxes]
- How to Block Annoying Tech Rumors and Movie Spoilers on Your Browser [Annoyances]
- Use Plastic Shower Caps in the Kitchen to Cover Large Bowls and Leftovers [Clever Uses]
- Twitter for iOS and Android Updates, Restores Swipe Gestures and Optimizes for Android Tablets [Updates]
- Mingly Maintains Your Personal and Professional Connections [Video]
- Follow Lifehacker and Our Writers on Twitter to See Our Stories as Soon as Theyre Posted [Announcements]
- Use Office File Folder Racks to Keep Cutting Boards Organized and Easy to Reach [Organization]
- The Tabbed Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Notifications Are Evil [Information Overload]
- Remains of the Day: Ubuntu for Android is on the Way [For What It's Worth]
- How to Run Windows (and All Your Favorite Windows Programs) on Killer Mac Hardware [Emailable Tech Support]
- Attain Hotel Elite Status Without Spending Half Your Life Away from Home [Travel]
- Daily App Deals: Get Procreate for iPad for only 99 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Most Popular Professional Nameplate Site: About.me [Video]
- Make a Super Thin, Portable, and Cheap Boombox for Your Smartphone or Music Player [DIY]
- Find the Equivalent Wattage of CFL Light Bulbs with This Cheat Sheet [Household]
- Right Inbox Schedules Emails for Later in Gmail [Video]
- Order Off the Secret Menu at Coffee Shops for Better Drink Options [Coffee Hacks]
- Brainwashing Techniques You Encounter Every Day (and How to Avoid Them) [Mind Hacks]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Making the Most Out of Downtime [Help Yourself]
- Do Not Track Plus Stops Ad Companies and Others from Tracking You Online [Video]
- The Best Global Hotkey Manager for Windows [Windows App Directory]
- What Can I Do with a Dead or Broken Laptop? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Apple's Start Developing iOS Apps Today Guide Is a Roadmap for Creating Your First App [Programming]
- Rich HTML email in Spring with Thymeleaf
- Top 10 JSF RIA Frameworks
- Spring Pet Clinic Docklets
- Skewing Web Page Elements Using The CSS3 Skew Transform
- Create a Mirror Text Using HTML5
- Working With Spinning Points in HTML 5
- Concurrency Pattern: Producer and Consumer
- Using MongoDB with ASP.NET Web API
- New BitNami JRuby 1.6.6 all-in-one installer and VMs released
- OPENROWSET (T-SQL) Sometimes You Have to Stop and Smell the Roses
- JBoss Drools - Getting started
- Using Python to Get Rid of .doc
- JAXR on JBoss-AS-7.1
- .Net users can now use Artifactory with the powerful NuGet support
- The hidden images within PHP
- Writing clean code in PHP 5.4
- Distributed Computing in Python Using Multiprocessing
- Windows Phone: A GPS-enabled Phone App in 5 minutes!
- Presentation: Getting Productive with Spring, Vaadin and Cloud Foundry
- Presentation: What is new in Vaadin 7
- Pure CSS3 Accordion
- Save Bandwidth, Be Responsive! The New Responsive Images Community Group at W3C
- Six Reasons to Avoid Amazon DynamoDB if You're a Ruby Developer
- Accordion with CSS3
- Top 40 Responsive WordPress Themes from ThemeForest
- Wireframe And Mockup Tools For Designers
- Activate WordPress Plugin Using Code
- Travis CI Gains Java, Scala, and Groovy Support
- C# vs. C++: Compare and Transition
- Graduating Boot Camp at Age 51
- Google Doodle Honors Hertz
- Mold-Covered Urbex Art
- Animatronic Cat Ears
- Navy SEALS
- Start at 45
- 20+ Pieces of Superhero Mashup Art
- Rhett And Link Rap Up The Mario Bros.
- Batman Armor-Medieval Style
- The Mad Commercial Style Of Jack Davis
- The Creepiest Home Decor In The World
- Anatomically Correct Ski Masks
- Slam Dunking Skills Circa 1990
- This Pitbull Just Loves His Kitty Friend
- Doctor Who Shot Glasses
- Now Thats What I Call A Textbook Sketch
- Recycled Tech Turned Into Works Of Art
- Inception Park Buenos Aires Is A Trip
- Inspector Spacetime Needs You!
- Custom Volkswagen Imperial Walker
- Peanut Butter Cup Cake
- Pixars Star Wars
- Kids Do King Arthur vs. the Black Knight
- Plastic Spoon Rose
- Snow Drawings
- Simpsons Meal Cake
- I Am Breakfast.
- NUKEMAP: Visualize Blasting Cities with Historic Nuclear Weapons
- Transformers Wedding Ring
- Shovel Racing
- Cushions Shaped Like Stacking Toys
- Care Bears Laplander Hat
- Scientists Resurrected a Plant That Died 32,000 Years Ago
- Planes Taking Off From Hannover Airport by Ho-Yeol Ryu
- Researchers Discovered Permian Pompeii
- Stop paying your jQuery tax
- Xcode, GCC, and Homebrew
- Sequence.js - The jQuery Slider Plugin with Infinite Style
- How Target Figured Out A Teen Girl Was Pregnant Before Her Father Did - Forbes
- Front-end Job Interview Questions
- Atea: a free minimalistic status bar time tracker for MacOS
- Ubuntu for Android | Ubuntu
- Flickr Is Getting a Major Makeover | Betabeat News, gossip and intel from Silicon Alley 2.0.
- Good Agile, Bad Agile
- HTML5 Clear
- Please Steal These webOS Features
- Heavy Hangs The Bandwidth That Torrents The Crown Andy Ihnatko's Celestial Waste of Bandwidth (BETA)
- Google to Sell Heads-Up Display Glasses by Year's End - NYTimes.com
- Ten exciting system changes in Mountain Lion | Macworld
- Research, no motion: How the BlackBerry CEOs lost an empire | The Verge
- danwebb.net - It's About The Hashbangs
- David Foster Wallace: The Big, Uncut Interview (2003) | Open Culture
- Red Sweater Blog Fix The Sandbox
- Fluent Making the future of email
- Aussies' fix for 'stagnated' email
- 2012: The Year Scam Apps Killed the App Store | Impending
- the understatement: Its A Brick Tesla Motors Devastating Design Problem
- Lord of the Files: How GitHub Tamed Free Software (And More) | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com
- Playing with Ember.js
- Mailinator(tm) Blog: How Mailinator compresses email by 90%
- Using CSS without HTML
- Untitled (http://skwp.github.com/dotfiles/)
- Kreayshawn Shits in Front of Reporter, Shit-Talks Lana del Rey [Music]
- Teenage Girl Continues to Shoot Basketball Hoops While In a Coma [Weird Things]
- 'Why Is No One Stopping This Murder?' Asks Marie Colvin In Her Brutal Last Report From Syria [Video]
- Vaginal Sculpture Erected in Front of Alaskan High School, Students Never Stop Giggling [Alaska]
- Which Actor's New Hobby Is Cross Dressing? [Blind Items]
- Journalists Marie Colvin and Rmi Ochlik Killed In Syria [Rip]
- President Obama Expands His Repetoire, Sings 'Sweet Home Chicago' [Video]
- Bill O'Reilly Insists We Need to Cut Santorum and Gingrich Some Slack [Video]
- Stephen Colbert Takes President Obama to Task Over His Super PAC Flip Flop [Video]
- Science Finds Humans Arent Inherently Nasty; "Call Me Miss Jackson Anyway," Says Miss Jackson...
- Jon Stewart Explains Privacy and Liberty to Virginia's Transvaginal Ultrasound-Wielding Governor [Video]
- Supreme Court to Reexamine Affirmative Action [Race]
- New NYC Homeless Policy Rejected (For Now) [The Homeless]
- Did Hitler Knock Up a French Teenager? [Hitler]
- Someone Cut Off Adele's BRIT Awards Speech, So Adele Flipped Everyone Off [Video]
- The Terrifying Body Worlds Mummy Heads of 19C Italy [Mummies]
- Why do Mormons, Including Mitt Romney's Wife, Love Pinterest? [The Internets]
- Rick Santorum Made Entirely of Gay Porn [Portraits]
- Mysterious Death by Poisoning Haunts The Amazing Race [Reality TV]
- Did the Romneys Strap Two Pets to the Exteriors of Cars? [Romneys]
- Zooey Deschanel Tells Joke to Writers [Zooey Deschanel]
- Chloe Sevigny, Beyonce, and Jay-Z Walk Into a Bar [Celebrities]
- No, We Don't Have to Forgive Lana Del Rey [Lana Del Rey]
- Newspaper Survives 'Comment Flash Mob' [Wall Street Journal]
- Where Does This Sloth End and Bret Michaels Begin? [Animals]
- Politician: Girl Scouts Sell Cookies, Sex, Abortion, Communism, Lesbian Agenda [Republicans]
- Frank Bruni's Blog Will Feature Sporadic Musings on Everything From News to Pop Culture [Professional Writers]
- Accused Murderer Says Barry White's Voice and Olivia Newton-John's Body Made Him Do It [Video]
- Oscar Week: In Defense of "The Help" [Grierson And Leitch]
- NYT Writer to Blogger: 'What Do You Want to Do With Your Life?' [Spats]
|The Help Gets Its Due|
|Out of the harem, into the fire|
|Syria Shelling of Homs Kills 2 Western Journalists|
|February 22, 2012: Morning|
|GOP Rivals Set to Meet in Ariz. for 20th Debate|
|Why Universities Are Building Superefficient...|
|Passenger with e-cigarette arrested|
|On This Day: Dueling Outlawed in DC|
|The Futility of Trying to Wish Iran into Being...|
|IAEA ends Iran visit with no agreement reached...|
|Bioshock Infinite: A video game that takes on...|
|Keystone oil pipeline would risk disaster - CNN|
|PDP warns mass movement against defective...|
|Goings on About Town: Dance|
|Sales Of Existing Homes At Highest Level In...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Blackberry Playbook Gets WordPress Publishing App|
|Indiewalls Wants to Decorate Your Apartment:...|
|Love Letter to New York: Classic LIFE Photos|
|The Caucus: Santorum Trails Among Women in New...|
|Political World Somehow Shocked To Hear Rick...|
|President Obama Sings "Sweet Home...|
|Romney's Money Problems|
|Unions Gearing Up to Spend Big in 2012 Election|
|Chris Christie: Rick Santorum's social agenda...|
|David Thomson on Films: The Artist Was Awfuland...|
wall street j.
|Geely Bows to Chinese Regulators Over Volvo|
|Intel, HP, Kraft: Dow Midday Movers|
|What is an Umbrella Insurance and Do You Need One?|
|You Are What You Say: Democrats and Republicans...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|In Defense of Responsible Offshoring and...|
|How to Get a Permit for Your Driverless Car|
|Follow Up: Google's Goggles Come Into Focus|
|Smartphone Penetration Accelerates|
|Google (GOOG) has expanded its flight search...|
|(Founder Stories) Warby Parker: Why Should A...|
|Google Patent Clearly Eying the Desktop Market...|
|Ready, Set, Download the Universe|
|T-Mobile Asks FCC to Deny Verizon's Spectrum Buy|
|Big data in the cloud|
|SXSW 2012 Events: Find a Co-Founder and BarCamp|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Mitt Romney's Wife Has Joined Pinterest|
|Waking Up With iPhones|
|Failed anti-game legislation will cost...|
|Twitter Is Testing Auto-Translate Feature|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Japanese iTunes Store Enhancements: iTunes...|
|IBM Turns to Big Data Algorithms for Computer...|
|Storify iPad app makes it easy to tell social...|
|TWiT Photo 45|
|News in Brief: One More Thing: Space elevator...|
|Txt Mor No Less|
|Video: Religious freedom is just the first...|
yahoo odd news
|Rio Tinto finds biggest Australia rough pink...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Fossilized Elephant Tracks Map Animals Early...|
|GOPs Most Awkward Debate Moments|
|Undercover With Nature€™s Creepiest...|
|Fighter K.O.'s Himself|
|Snow Drawings by Sonja Hinrichsen|
|9 Movie Reasons Why You're Bleeding Right Now|
|Superman stunt shows man flying past car window|
|The Worlds Worst Airport Terminals|
|Poorly Dressed: Somehow, Misogyny Fashion Never...|
|Millions Tuned In To Watch Whitney's Funeral|
|This Is Don's Foot|
|Extreme Scientific Imaging: Best of 2011 Named|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|New Mini DNA Sequencer, Size of a USB Stick, Is...|
|Should You Delete Your Google Web History?|
|The Mysterious Bookcase|
|Mainstream Attention To Marginal Ideas, And...|
|10 Countries with Perfect Climates|
|Experts Tell the Truth about Pot|
|Bioterror is not the biggest threat from bird flu|
|In the Maker Shed: Big Bad Beetlebot Kit|
|Dietribes: Parsing Down Parsley|
|If you could erase your most painful memories...|
|Home cookin in DC|
|Most Important Things in a Relationship|
|NASA's Spitzer finds solid buckyballs in space|
|Power Felt Lets You Sit on Your Phone to Power It|
|5 Simple Rules For Happiness|
|iPad-Equipped Taxis Enable Users To Social...|
|Jessica Helfand: Yoshiko Sato 1960-2012|
|Finger-Friendly Design: Ideal Mobile...|
|Inflatable side table|
|Salone Milan 2012 Preview: 1% Products by nendo|
|Apple-Shaped Pencil Sharpener|
|10 of the Most Unlikely Comebacks in Music|
|Disorienting Depth: Amazing Optical Illusions...|
|Links for 2012-02-21 [del.icio.us]|
|Hauptschule Rattenberg / Daniel Fgenschuh|
|Avid Tumblr Users May Be The Most Annoying...|
|Decking Out Your Resume|
|Wrangler Europe - Get Your Edge Back|
|How to Turn Your Ideas into Life Changing Actions|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Cauliflower Corer|
|The New Old Age Blog: On Dining Room...|
|Its Not Too Late to Change Your Habits|
|How Exercise Fuels the Brain|
|Warm Up Like Jennifer Lawrence With This Move|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|The 10 Prettiest Hair and Makeup Looks From the...|
|New York Fashion Week Fall 2012: Kimberly Ovitz|
|My Daughter Got Lost in the Boston Subway|
|A White Child Remembers|
|The Plastic Surgery Financial Index: How Many...|
|7 Best Low Cal Treats ...|
|The 13th Annual Alternative Oscars|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Upgrade Your Eating Plan|
|Freedom FromFreedom To|
|100 Legitimate Reasons to Watch the 2012...|
|Antoine Martin Quantieme Perpetuel au Grand...|
the big picture
|A glimpse of fashion week 2012|
|The ritual war game of Pasola|
|Photos of the Day: Feb. 21|
|Wednesday, 22 Feb 2012|
|President Obama's 1 Percent Solution|
|Sven Fennema - Captured|
|Established NYC SI Special | September Industry|
|Comic for February 22, 2012|