- IAmA Guild Wars 2 Game Designer AMA About World vs. World PvP
- Just got adopted. Fuck yeah!
- Paper Lions gets fed up with not being paid for their Album, Releases for free.
- Pink Floyd - Mother
- Fundie Question of the Day!
- Sea Love
- "The Lorax" will be used to advertise SUVs
- Before the original...
- My finished Fallout Fan-art Collection
- I saw this in the toilets of a plane en route to Dublin from New York. Am I the only person who has noticed...
- China with $3 Trillion dollars sitting around could bailout Europe. They could bailout out Italy and Spain...
- Awesome Warning
- You don't run red lights at Gibraltar airport
- TIL that while accepting his honorary Oscar in 1972, Charlie Chaplin received a 12 minute standing ovation...
- Moving out of France by train gave me a unique opportunity: this is a picture of me, 25, with every single...
- Driving in Poland
- A diet done right
- Who needs superpowers when you can do this
- Every once in a while I actually "lol" at a comment
- A Maryland republican had a change of heart after mistakenly being seated next to and speaking with a group...
- This will really fuck with him
- Girlfriend: "Do you have an account on Reddit?"
- Great history synopsis of why the Middle East is so messed up
- I'd love to see r/atheism push my friends fundraiser for cancer research over the top. Only needs just over...
- Judge Martin threatens atheist victim of attack after he publicized case
- Stephen King on religion
- Reddit, whats your best "No time to explain, let's go," story?
- In the Flesh
- RES Test. Disregard.
- Crocodiles can now fly or teleport.
- Incoming Storm
- Almost Spring in Pittsburgh, PA
- Harry Potter Grows Up? J.K. Rowling to Write First Adult Book
- incredible video and profound..makes you really think
- Beautiful cake for sure. :)
- Speaking of Waldo
- Chris Cornell Sings "I Will Always Love You"
- I believe that people have a right to discuss their religious beliefs, however if you're a politician and...
- "Vilnius in Winter. -25C" by Laimonas Cinys
- Everybody Down on the Ground!
- Workout Wednesday!
- Nicolas Cage Movies-Best to Worst.
- The Beauty Of Nature
- Fashion's Night Out
- Two sides to every story
- Poll: Who would you rather eat a burger with?
- An offer you can't refuse
- How to Participate in the MyOscarChimes Contest
- Join me in the puffpuffpasstuesdays community
- First time chime
- 25 years!
- 25 Beautiful Examples of Photography in Blue
- The "end" of a rainbow...
- Incredible marine life that feed with sunlight
- Chris Brown and Rihanna Together Again? Pair Unveil Two New Musical Collaborations on Twitter
- Tuesday Candidate Schedule
- More Dutch ISPs Sued Over Pirate Bay Blockade
- Cancer patient says Screw chemo, let me go home and die in peace. The patient: a 12 year old brave boy
- RISK The Internet Edition Conquering the web!
- Video: Wearing an orange jumpsuit, 9-year-old in court for shooting classmate
- Encyclopedia Britannica's 1949 Animated Guide to Alcohol
- Obama Administrations Sides With Consumers In Online Privacy Debate
- World's First Live-Tweeted Open-Heart Surgery is a Success [PICS]
- America Will Be Energy Independent By 2030
- Outburst of Andromeda Galaxy's Ultraluminous Object: The Mystery Solved?
- Braun Wins Appeal on Positive Drug Test and Avoids Suspension
- Limbaugh Revives Bogus Attack That Obama Supports Infanticide
- Hack Your Brain to Use Cravings To Your Advantage
- Lawsuit Against Hawaii Gay Marriage Ban
- Mitt Romneys Economic Closet
- Bailed Out AIG Posts Huge Beat On Tax Gimmick, Will Avoid Paying Taxes For Years
- Single-Payer Health Care Is Coming To America-Are We Ready? - Forbes
- Could a Foxconn factory worker ever afford an iPhone?
- Maryland Republican: Meeting gay couples left me 'changed person'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Helps Buy Dorothy's Ruby Slippers for Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
- Tim Tebow ignores Brady Quinns slights while serving as dream date for 9-year-old
- Tumblrs banning self-harm blogs that promote eating disorders and suicide
- Same-sex marriage bill approved by Maryland Senate
- Behold The USB of the Future, No More Fumbling To Put It In Right-Side-Up
- More Vagina Police States: Alabama and Pennsylvania
- An Electric Skateboard Controlled By Your Brainwaves
- Imagining the Perfect Zombie Game
- The Weird History of Wonder Woman in TV, Movies and Beyond
- Over 100 police officers violated a woman's privacy by looking up her driver's license just because they...
- Why the world isn't intervening in Syria - CNN.com
- Trailing Romney heads to Michigan as GOP officials lament abysmal Arizona debate
- Capitol Reopened After White Powder Scare
- SANTORUM UNLEASHED: ROMNEY'S TEAM 'ALL DEMOCRATS'
- GOP Gov 'Didn't Realize' Ultrasound Bill Mandated Invasive Procedure
- Santorum's Wife Says Campaign Is 'God's Will'
- Google's In Trouble Again? Pop The Bubbly
- Iran Strike Would Be 'Disaster' For Arab Spring, Says Ex-Al Jazeera Head
- Jeb Bush Sounds 2012 Warning
- Bill Maher's Huge 2012 Donation
- Scott Brown, Elizabeth Warren Duel Over Women's Health
- WE'RE WATCHING YOU
- Opening Arguments Begin In Roommate Webcam Spying Case
- Boehner's Plan To Win 2012 Elections
- BofA Getting Sick Of Fannie Mae
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Mocks GOP Arizona Debate
- Former Obama Adviser Talks Life After The White House
- iPad Trademark Battle Reaches U.S.
- Palin Emails Reveal Marital Problems
- 'We Don't Care About Obama's Apology'
- An Ultimatum For Assad
- Smoke Rising Over Homs
- Newt Gingrich Criticizes U.S. Apology For Quran Burning
- Bush Presidency Still Haunts Santorum
- BURNED: Jeremy Lin, Knicks Can't Handle Heat
- 'Friends Of Syria' To Demand Immediate Ceasefire
- 'America's Most Wanted' Pedophile Handed Over To U.S. Authorities
- Former Top Obama Advisor Hits Back At New Book's Claims
- Who Represents Occupy? Philadelphia Convention Plans Split Movement
- Former Bush Aide Takes Flak For Failed Perry Campaign
- Herman Cain: I 'Loved' Controversial GOP Campaign Ad
- Maryland On The Brink Of Legalizing Gay Marriage
- The Public Domain Review
- For civilised people and the Irish.
- what do you do?
- Nano tech to the rescue
- I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
- Break any of these rules sooner than say anything outright barbarous.
- 'Look closely. The beautiful may be small.'
- Google glasses coming soon.
- Don't Let Your Meat Loaf
- Robot Rock
- Eleventh Circuit Protects Right to Encrypt Data
- single link interactive map
- The Intelligences
- Why did the Hipster burn his mouth?
- "You're all clear, kid! Now let's blow this thing and go home!"
- Roses in Annawadi
- Roses in Dharavi
- Penis Panic
- Pinball Wizard
- The Fabulous Screech
- Democracy -- We Deliver
- Satellite views of the world's largest slums
- Y Kant Sammy J Read
- Model Polaroids
- Nie ufaj nikomu przez 30 lat.
- Strictly Beautiful
- Two whole stand-up shows and a story album by Daniel Kitson
- The last 200 members of their tribe
- This stuff is for dancing, and not for analysis.
- The Journey of Judge Joan Lefkow
- Scott Ritters Other War
- Sixteen-year-old Tara Perry followed her man into crime and madness
- The Tree of Strife
- Me & My Monkey
- Seeing Red
- The Dartmouth Winter Carnival
- The Conversion
- Ryan Braun becomes first player to beat substance accusation - Edmonton Journal
- 8 killed in renewed shelling of Syrian city - San Jose Mercury News
- - New York Daily News
- Iran wants more UN nuclear talks after Tehran stalemate - Oman Daily Observer
- As FDA Panel Backs Qnexa Diet Pill, A Look At Why A Safe Drug Is Elusive - Huffington Post
- Review: 'Act of Valor' has better action than acting - Newsday (subscription)
- Family mourns son's death in Marine copter crash that claimed seven lives - msnbc.com (blog)
- 'Real Time' comedian Bill Maher pledges $1 million to Obama support group - Boston Herald
- Wash. boy who brought gun to school had parents with drug, violence problems - CBS News
- Will SEALs Launch a New Wave of Exploitation Flicks? - Huffington Post
- Floyd Mayweather And Spike Lee Settle Differences Over Jeremy Lin Tweet - SI.com
- - Washington Post
- Quran burning: Twelve killed in protests across Afghanistan - Times of India
- US warns Assad he will pay the price as Syria talks open - The Province
- Bill Maher donates $1M to Obama super PAC - CTV.ca
- UN IAEA: Iran rapidly expanding nuclear work - USA TODAY
- Funeral home says it didn't give photo of Whitney Houston to Enquirer; Chris ... - Washington Post (blog)
- - Haaretz
- Brewers' Ryan Braun cleared, at camp - San Jose Mercury News
- Dutch prince 'may remain in coma' - Irish Times
- Dad in Washington school shooting: 'My kid made a mistake' - USA TODAY
- 3 weight loss drugs make 2nd bid for approval - Kansas City Star
- Clinton: Assad regime "has no future" - CBS News
- Sacha Baron Cohen Addresses Oscar Ban In 'Dictator' Character - MTV.com
- Maher pledges Obama PAC a million dollars - MarketWatch (blog)
- 7 marines killed in copter collision in Arizona - Christian Science Monitor
- Qnexa Drug Approval - The Province (blog)
- Saudi minister leaves Tunis meeting over "inactivity"-TV - Reuters Africa
- Whitney Houston open casket photo on tabloid cover (video) - Calgary Herald
- Gas prices bite the economy - Boston Herald
- Stone Age pebble may be oldest engraving ever
- Avatar Holdings Inc. Becomes AV Homes, Inc.
- Haute Beauty Talks about the Amway Artistry line!
- Circles now on Google Voice
- Hepatitis C deaths up, boomers most at risk - Health - Infectious diseases - msnbc.com
- Santorum is for federal funding of birth control, except when he isn't
- 5 not-quite-spring looks
- Haitian prime minister Conille resigns after 4 months.
- Bunnies in jetpacks? Welcome to the Playboy Club in space!
- Netflix: No plan to support BlackBerry, PlayBook
- Lent made easy: Get your 'ashes to go' - US news - Life - msnbc.com
- Paula Deen: No regrets in diabetes reveal
- Pakistan urges Afghan Taliban to enter peace talks
- Pre-caffeine tech: Paint all the memes!
- Shedding light on vitamin D deficiency 'crisis'
- Santorum Makes Campaign Swing Through Seventeenth Century « Borowitz Report
- Maryland Same-Sex Marriage Bill Passes; Gov Expected To Sign It ~~~ Unlike New Jersey's 'Straight Shooter'
- 'I think I will die,' man in Syria's besieged city of Homs says then the line goes dead
- After Foreclosure, Homeowners Ready To Buy Again Face Long Wait
- Top 3 games that show off your iPad 2
- New moth species invades Italy's vineyards
- Christian's killing in Nigeria inflames tensions
- Deaths from tub paint stripper prompt warning
- Bird Flu Less Deadly, But More Widespread, Than Official Numbers Suggest - Science News
- AP on Obama's tax plan: Loopholes for me but not for thee
- Citigroup subpoenaed in mortgage securities probe
- Economic Snapshot for February 2012 By Christian E. Weller
- Factory farms breeding 'superbugs' says study | The Raw Story
- Obama Faces Fearful Political Geography in November
- Bibliophile bureaucrat banged up for book burglary
- Low Tide
- Pakistan Presses Taliban to Enter Afghan Talks
- SchoolBook: City Teacher Data Reports Are Released
- Crime Scene: Imitation Apple iPhones Become More Common
- The Caucus: Focus on Social Issues Could Shape Battle for Women
- The Carpetbagger: The Carpetbagger on The Artist and the Oscars
- Volkswagen Reports Record Profit
- Afghan Protests Over Koran Burning Break Out in Kabul
- Ratings of New York City Teachers to Be Released Friday
- The Long Run: Political Lessons, From a Mothers Losing Run
- Lens Blog: Jeff Liao's Urban Panoramas: Photos of New York City
- Friends of Syria Gather in Tunis to Add Pressure to Assad
- On Baseball: Ryan Braun, and Lingering Questions Over His Drug Test
- Selecting a Seatmate to Make Skies Friendlier
- Duersons Son Sues N.F.L. Over Handling of Concussions
- Advertising: On Hollywoods Night to Shine, Red Carpet Time for Ads, Too
- Reporters Notebook: Barney Rosset Loved Breaking Publishings Rules
- F.B.I. Bribery Case Falls Apart and Raises Questions
- Beheadings in Afghanistan Are Grim Reminder of Extremes of Taliban Law
- Managed Care Keeps the Frail Out of Nursing Homes
- Its the Economy: Why Are Harvard Graduates in the Mailroom?
- N.F.L. Considers Changes at Scouting Combine
- Nascar Takes Steps to Regain Its Following
- Facebook Posts Can Offer Clues of Depression
- G.O.P. Fund-Raiser Faces Inquiries Into His Races
- Iraqi Prisoner Tied to Hezbollah Faces U.S. Military Charges
- In Australia, Ex-Premier Rudd to Challenge Gillard in Vote on Monday
- Salvadoran May Be Deported From U.S. for 80 Murders of Americans
- Senegal Election Troubled by Atypical Unrest
- 2 Trade Show Guests Travel to Aqueduct to Evaluate Cuomos Plan
- Why Trigger.io doesnt use PhoneGap 5x faster native bridge
- 24 popular startup advice that misleads entrepreneurs
- Kickstarter Expects To Provide More Funding To The Arts Than NEA
- V8 Engine in PostgreSQL
- Headphones for Hackers
- The Sun is Setting on Rails-style MVC Frameworks
- Tesla responds to "bricking" issue
- TV is broken
- What to sign with your startup's advisor/mentor
- Giles Bowkett summons monsters
- IDE for developing PhoneGap HTML5 Apps
- Ask HN: Review my startup joinbox.com (closed beta invites)
- The role of cognitive skills in GDP growth
- Redis 2.6 is near
- Chaplin, an Application Architecture based on Backbone.js
- PHP: v8.js
- Winners and losers of the gaming rat race
- The desks of 37signals
- Ruby Poetry
- Microsoft kills Zune, Windows Live brands; Live ID renamed to Microsoft Account
- Popset (YC W12) launches a beautiful app for group photo diaries
- Startup Riot SHOW 2012 5 Tips for Success at a Startup Pitch Competition
- Facebook's Director of Engineering unwittingly reveals their Achilles' heel
- The end of photo bombing?
- Startup Lessons from StartupRiot
- Building Features for Customer Retention
- Screenleap (YC W12) is looking for UX/graphic designer to join the founding team
- Chomp acquired by Apple for $50 million
- The Death Star would't be that expensive
- REST is OVER
- RapidShare Fighting Piracy By Slowing Download Speeds
- Physics Is (NP-)Hard
- NYC To Release Teacher Evaluation Data Over Union Protests
- Mozilla Partners Up With LG To Combat Apple and Google
- Vaccine Could Cut Heroin Addiction
- US Appeals Court Upholds Suspect's Right To Refuse Decryption
- The Best Streaming Media Player
- Should There Be a Sci-Fi Category At the Oscars?
- Nordic Nations Pitch For US Data Centers
- Australian Govt Re-Kindles Office File Format War
- Comparing Today's Computers To 1995's
- Children Used To Steal Parents' Data
- "Open Source" Drug Development Company Launched
- Submitting "Nuking the Fridge" To Scientific Peer Review
- Remote-Controlled Planes Used For Wildlife Conservation
- Brain Scan Can Detect Autism In Infants
- MIT Lecturer Defends His Standing As Email Inventor
- Ask Slashdot: Best Mobile Phone Solution With No Data Plan?
- Obama's Privacy Bill of Rights: Just a Beginning
- Carrier Ethernet 2 Aims For Global Connectivity
- Proposed Video Copy Protection Scheme For HTML5 Raises W3C Ire
- Nigerian Scam Artists Taken For $33,000
- Are Smartphones Starting a Boom In DIY Medicine?
- Developer's View: Real Life Inspirations Or Abstract Ideas?
- Where Next-Generation Rare Earth Metals May Come From
- State Legislatures Attempt To Limit TSA Searches
- Interrupted Sleep Might Be the Best Kind
- Internet Giants To Honor the 'No' In 'No Tracking'
- Why Canada Does Not Belong On the US Piracy Watchlist
- Academics Not Productive Enough? Sack 'em
- We don't own the news we break
- Most risque ad for drain-clog remover, ever
- Batman matrioshke
- Evil computer just wants to be friends
- Pointy pencil sculptures of Jennifer Maestre
- Cash-strapped UK local authorities spent 0.5B on CCTV in 4 years
- The Periodic Table Table: all the elements, in carved wooden glory
- Did Syria's army use sat-phone surveillance to hunt down and kill journalists?
- Boing Boing's Beschizza talks Megaupload, ACTA, and torrent justice on RT TV
- Nyan Cat orchestra: composer creates classical music variations on a meme theme
- Cautionary science fiction on the future of reproductive rights
- Free science fiction story ebooks from David Marusek
- 24 Magazine: every ish is done in a day, ad-free and kickstartered
- Canada doesn't belong on the US piracy watchlist, along with 70% of the rest of the world
- Belt-driven Devon Tread watches
- Goats webcomic book IV: the Kickstarter edition
- Amazon.com's many bots feud over book-prices
- My smiley face business card party game
- The 1990s in forty-eight pictures
- Astrologers who claimed copyright on timezones apologize, drop lawsuit -- EFF declares victory!
- Spot the difference: jewelry edition
- Make: Talk 006 - William Gurstelle, Backyard Ballistics
- Superminimalist movie posters
- Retro City Rampage
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Watchismo
- Futuristic Toronto ARG raising money on IndieGoGo
- Polica- "Lay Your Cards Out" (MP3 download)
- Ballad of the Virginia mandatory transvaginal ultrasound
- Return of Mat Ricardo's east London variety night
- Expert showmanship in the streetside preparation of a banana pastry
- Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side, kid
- Now you too can prepare for the non existent zombie threat with real Hornady bullets. Subby is waiting for...
- More PA bars announce that they will join the call to close on St. Patrick's Day, sacrificing profits in...
- Texting your teenage employees "go f*** yourself" is not the ideal way to fire them unless you...
- Officer suspended, charged after police set up sting operation in their break room to find culprit who kept...
- New York man grows six inches through painful surgery, opting to forego the traditional method of...
- If someone mistakenly deposits $10,000,000 into your account and you take the money and run to China, stay...
- It wasn't the kidnapping, the hose nozzle gun, or the screeching getaway when you left the school. IT WAS...
- Strange object with something inside falls down from space in Brazil
- Apparently female reporters are using XX sexy pics for their Twitter accounts. Tag is for what author...
- Generation Y and Generation Z have merged via their technology to form Generation C. Which makes them sort...
- Judge fines woman $730,000 for code violations in building she bought for $32,000
- Asinine: Councillor celebrated his re-election by sexually assaulting a schoolgirl at a drunken party....
- CDC puts out warning after a university study finds 13 deaths related to strippers in bathtubs
- Werewolf girl says she's proud to be special, looks forward to leading her high school basketball team to...
- New Australian Coroner's inquest may finally prove once and for all that Dingoes did, in fact, eat her baby
- Your buddy just died. To cope with the loss, do you: C) get drunk and break into the crematorium to steal...
- Man robs hotel guests at gunpoint, gets pepper sprayed, drops gun, flees. Returns moments later offering to...
- Man gets to find out if his insurance covers giant naked women jumping on his car and smashing his windshield
- Don't let a guy with a badge & gun who says he's a cop take your car, because he turns into a security...
- Photoshop this cow
- Call for mayor to resign over blue gnomes
- Cutest pictures you'll see today of a grizzly bear cub hitching a ride on his momma's back
- Cops take a bite out of crime by arresting a guy who scraped his front teeth across the hood of their...
- Taliban Suicide Attacks Have Held Steady for Most of The War
- Calling Chicken Little: Clouds Getting Lower
- How to Do Stop Motion on a Budget
- Sparrow 2: The Redemption of an EV Pioneer
- Rant: I Love Photography
- Tar Pit Tour: The Ice Age Miracle From Miracle Mile
- Wired's Oscar Picks, Where Math Nerds, Hackers and 3-D Spectacles Win
- Feb. 24, 1938: Americans Can Now Stop Chewing on Pig Hair
- Easily Pronounced Names May Make People More Likable
- Facebook Shakes Hardware World With Own Storage Gear
- Also Receiving Antibiotics On Factory Farms: Shrimp
- Calm Down. Iran's Missiles Can't (and Won't) Hit the East Coast.
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 24
- Judge Tosses Tesla's Case Against Top Gear
- Game|Life Video: Clubbing With Vita, Rebooting Karateka
- Microsoft Woos Joe Developer with New Visual Studio
- Will An Avalanche of iPads Crush Business Networks?
- Keyboard Patent Shows How Apple Could Make MacBooks Even Thinner
- Interface: The Tech World Isn't a Democracy of Data, and Neither Is the NBA (Wired Opinion)
- Publisher Drops Ownership Claims to Time-Zone Data
- Physicists Pinpoint W Boson, Narrow Search for Higgs
- White House Privacy Bill of Rights Brought to You By Years of Online Debacles
- Google to Oust Motorola Mobility Chief, Replace With One of Its Own: Report
- Court OKs Taking DNA From Felony Arrestees
- Hands-On: Nike+ FuelBand Exercise Monitor
- Amazon Blurs Cloud Lines with Simple Workflow Service
- Pipeline | Geo-Location, Geo-Location, Geo-Location: The Tragedy of Lightsquared
- Fans Race to Find Mass Effect 3 Discs Shot Into Space
- Dimension Data Rolls Out Enterprise Cloud Suite
- Appeals Court Says Woman Must Decrypt Laptop
- LOOK: Jesus Made Out Of Pushpins
- Nobody Crosses Chuck Norris And Lives -- Except In Slovakia
- WATCH: A Steel-Slurping, Sword-Swallowing Extravaganza
- LOOK: Two-Headed Trout Causes Controversy
- FUNNY POLICE REPORT: Man Arrested For Cooking Own Cheeseburger, Fries At Denny's
- 911 Caller Wants Taxi, Help Finding Football
- VOTE: Does This Chicken Nugget Look Like George Washington?
- PHOTOS: The Brokenhearted Sell Stuff They Never Liked Anyway
- PHOTO: Woman Sued Over 'A**hole' T-Shirt:
- 3-Year-Old Girl Walks A Mile Alone In The Snow
- Gambling Argument Ends With Ear Bitten Off
- Pawnshops Accepting Wine As Collateral
- Pancake Stacking World Record Now Stands 2.5 Feet High
- Man Arrested 40 Times In One County
- WATCH: Man Drives On Wrong Side Of Road At 70 MPH (NSFW)
- Canadian Man Sets World Record For Balancing Surfboard On Chin
- WATCH: Contest Addict Reveals Her Winning Secrets
- Buffalo Bar Offering Boob Job For Mardi Gras Beads
- Look Out President Obama: Alien Abductee Says He Will Assume Presidency Without A Vote
- Fetus Found In Philly Sewer Pipe
- WATCH: Bank Robber Shoots Himself In The Foot, And Other Great Moments In Dumb Crime
- LOOK: Hoarder's Trash Pile Seen On Google Maps
- Big Boom In Walmart Bathroom
- College Student Heads To Trial For Stealing $2 Pumpkin
- Crocodile Tears Elderly Man's Testicles 'Into Shreds'
- Gun-Wielding Assault Suspect Tells Fla. Cops He's Half-Orangutan
- 72-Year-Old Claims To Be World's Shortest Man
- Boy Sleeps Through Theft Of Dad's Running Car
- WATCH: Scientists Prove How Tigers Got Their Stripes
- WATCH: Tennessee Woman Face 30-Years In Prison For Giving Drunk Boyfriend The Keys
- Police Report: Sexual Assault Numbers Under Control, Unless You Count The Super Brutal Ones
- Magazine: Startling Pigeons And 16 Other Uses For A Trombone
- American Voices: Obama Proposes Lowering Corporate Tax Rate
- Report: Your Favorite Player Took Steroids
- [audio] Area Man Somehow Less Popular Than He Was In High School
- Unsung Heroes: Angela Cloud
- Gym Teacher Ensures Class Bouncing Whiffle Balls On A Parachute Is A Sport
- Great Team Chemistry No Match For Great Team Biology
- Area Man Finally Finds Good Reason To Hate Co-Worker He Hates
- Infographic: Apple Vows To End Unsafe Labor Practices
- Handlers Constantly Reminding Gingrich To Stay On Uninspiring, Belittling Message
- American Voices: Scientists Create Lab-Grown Meat
- Female Friends Spend Raucous Night Validating The Living Shit Out Of Each Other
- [audio] Green Bay Taxi Driver Has Seen 'Whole Heck Of A Lot'
- SAN ANGELO, TXThe obnoxious drunk hitting on Lloyds girl was in need of a serious beating, but itd have to...
- TV Listings: Ace Of Lasagnas
- Obama: No Option Off The Table Except Snatching Iran's Leaders With Hook Lowered From Plane And Flying Them...
- Area Man Hears Self Say He's A 'Big Chicken Pot Pie Guy'
- [video] Leaf From "Tree Of Life" Frontrunner For Best Actor Oscar
- Letters To The Editor: Best Spaghetti
- American Voices: Negative Advertising More Frequent In 2012 Primary
- Nation Trying, Okay?
- [audio] Crush Lasts Nearly Entire Bus Ride
- Little League World Series to Begin Testing Players For Mustaches
- Unsung Heroes: Margerie Hempstead
- Stockwatch: Bank of America (BAC)
- Conversation Successfully Completed Without Single Mention Of Netflix Queue
- MMA Fighter Unfortunately Discovers True Love For First Time On Morning Of Big Fight
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of February 21, 2012
- Opinion: Im Getting Bitten By The Oscar BugAGAIN! (by Jackie Harvey)
- aSpotCat Shows All Your Android Apps' Permissions, Services That Cost You Money [Android Downloads]
- Get Real-Time Search Results from Google with a URL Tweak [Search Techniques]
- Get a Fresh Perspective in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- The Ask Lifehacker Podcast: Watch (or Listen to) Our First Episode [Video]
- Dock Designer Easily Customizes Your OS X Dock's Look and Feel [Docks]
- Train Your Memory Like an Actor by Tying Words to Actions [Mind Hacks]
- Use Sugar to Clean Greasy Hands [Clever Uses]
- Dropbox for Android Adds Automatic Uploads of Pictures and Videos [Dropbox]
- Understand and Correct Your Common Cooking Mistakes [Food]
- Put Your Annual Checkups on Autopilot and Stop Stressing Over Appointments You've Been Meaning to Make...
- Digitize Your Old Paper Owners Manuals to Reduce Clutter [Declutter]
- Make Spice Kits for Faster, More Flavorful Cooking [Cooking]
- Best PowerPoint Alternative? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Make Windows Search a Million Times More Useful with These Simple Tweaks [Search]
- Remains of the Day: Mozilla Reminds Us that Do Not Track Was Their Idea [For What It's Worth]
- Jpg.to Is the Most Efficient Way to Find Funny, Time-Wasting Images [Search Engines]
- Apple Now Selling Low Bitrate, High Quality "Mastered for iTunes" Tracks [Music]
- Daily App Deals: Get Buy Me a Pie! for iPad and iPhone for Free [Deals]
- Get a Better, More Comprehensive Workout by Focusing on One Side of Your Body at a Time [Exercise]
- Answer: Did Jefferson Think She Was, or Wasn't, a Pirate Ship? [Search Research]
- Save $1,000 a Year with These Five Phone Calls [Video]
- Grab 50GB of Free Storage for Life on Box by Using the Android App [Free]
- How to Send Back Food at a Restaurant Without Pissing Off Your Waiter [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Improving Your Resume [Help Yourself]
- Recover from a Bad Night of Sleep by Faking a Nap [Sleep]
- The Best Speed Dialer for Android [Android App Directory]
- How Do I Figure Out My Monthly Food Budget? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Fluent Brings Sparrow-Like, Minimalist Styling to Gmail [Video]
- Pack Your Suitcase Perfectly By Seeing It Like a Game of Tetris or Jenga [Travel]
- Skip the Gym Membership Fee by Bartering for Free Classes or Doing Free Video Fitness Classes [Exercise]
- Apache Tomcat 7.0.26 Released
- How should REST services be documented?
- Testing jQuery Applications with Maven
- Web Socket Demos with ColdFusion 10
- Mobile Royal Rumble: Mozilla and LG Enter the Ring vs. Apple vs. Google vs. Microsoft
- Visual Studio 11 Beta: Thoughts and Resources
- Gevent, ZeroMQ, WebSockets, and Flot FTW!
- Debugging Django Applications Remotely with Pydevd
- Testing OSS Applications in Windows Azure: A Few Thoughts
- Computers are very good at the game of Go
- MarketplaceReviewTask and MarketplaceSearchTask
- Is Django Suitable?
- Network Link Conditioner in Xcode 4.1, Lion
- MongoDB's GeoSpacial Indexing Lets You Use a Collection as a Map
- Build a Movie Search Engine with Solr and Ruby
- Do You Monitor "Negative" (Missing) Events?
- If Android is a "stolen product," then so was the iPhone
- Burk on Books - Essential Skills for the Agile Developer: A Guide to Better Programming and Design
- How to implement an email Interceptor for development
- Your Favorite Programming Language Is Not Good Enough
- The Hidden Evils Of Java String Methods
- Automated virtual test-environments with Vagrant and Puppet
- Unleash your code with PostSharp
- Smooth Page Scrolling Navigation with PageScroller
- Android - Read file from Assets
- 20 Free and Premium Corporate HTML/CSS Templates
- How to HotSwap Java Code into JVM (Redefinition Example)
- Using Google Geocode to get GPS coordinates from an address
- The ultimate guide to passwords
- 9 Oscar Dogs Inspired by the 2012 Best Picture Nominees
- The Piano Man
- The Manliest Swordfights in Film
- Landscape with Duck
- Police Look Up Womans License 425 Times
- Would You Do This?
- The Torn Identity: How an Earthquake Spawned One of the Greatest Immigration Fraud Schemes in History
- You Have Woken Up In A Dark Room-What Do You Do?
- Photographer Captures Images Of Her Super Baby In Mid Flight
- The Simpsons 500th Episode Intro In Slo-Mo
- Ultimate Minimalist Movie Posters
- Corn Dog Mini Muffins
- A Herringbone Newsie Cap For Cats
- Need: Stackable Tetris Lamp
- Dogs On Trampolines
- Video Game Characters Visit The Dog Park
- Dangerous Looking Sculptures Made Out Of Pencil Parts
- Soap Shaped Like Nintendo Cartridges
- Androgynous Baby Aardvark Is Ugly Cute
- Batman Nesting Dolls
- From 1903: The Earliest Known Film Footage of a Football Game
- Threaded Rainbows
- Watermelon Hedgehog
- Robbery Goes Awry When Thiefs Motorized Wheelchair Gets Stuck in the Sand
- Secure Your Transportation
- Twilight Engagement Photos
- Geometric Art of John Powers
- What A House Throwing Up Would Look Like
- One Ear Up
- Moonwalk by Ting Cheng: Taking the Moon for a Little Stroll
- Religious Icon Macrame Art
- 15 Animals Treehuggers
- Tongue Drive System
- Skyrim Sneak T-Shirt
- Make All the Things Hyperrealistic!
- The Julia Language
- Why Do Some People Learn Faster?
- Cocoa Literature
- HTTP Status Codes
- jQAPI - Alternative jQuery Documentation
- Everyone's Trying to Track What You Do on the Web: Here's How to Stop Them
- Fontomas - easy iconic fonts composer
- Mastered for iTunes: how audio engineers tweak music for the iPod age
- Tumult Hype
- Giles Bowkett: Rails Went Off The Rails: Why I'm Rebuilding Archaeopteryx In CoffeeScript
- Rough Type: Nicholas Carr's Blog: Why publishers should give away ebooks
- 48 Pictures That Perfectly Capture The '90s
- The WorldWideWeb application is now available as an alpha release
- EFF Wins Protection for Time Zone Database | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Coding Horror: Should All Web Traffic Be Encrypted?
- We, the Web Kids - Pastebin.com
- Tyler WM - OSX Tiling Window Manager
- Web-Drawing Throwdown: Paper.js Vs. Processing.js Vs. Raphael | Smashing Coding
- The headline, the tweet, and the unfair significance of Jeremy Lin - Grantland
- How I Found the Human Being Behind Horse_ebooks, The Internet's Favorite Spambot
- this is not my ninja shirt - Avengers - Clint/Darcy
- Support Details | Tech support anger management
- Common mobile web design mistakes
- We, the Web Kids - Alexis Madrigal - Technology - The Atlantic
- The Developer's Friend: 400 Glyph Set - Actual Objects Blog
- Untitled (http://pinboard.in/talks/pb.pdf)
- Responsive Layouts, Responsively Wireframed
- Evernote blog: WhySQL?
- How to do cheap backups (Mixpanel)
- Overthrow: An overflow polyfill for responsive design | Filament Group, Inc., Boston, MA
- Chris Brown Accused of 'Snatching' Fan's iPhone, Could Face Robbery Charges [Chris Brown]
- Which Star Is Going to Be Arrested Soon? [Blind Items]
- Snoozing NYPD Cop Busted By Occupy Wall Street-er [Nypd]
- Oscar Week: Why Midnight In Paris Should Win Best Picture [Grierson & Leitch]
- John Edwards Sex Tape Will Be Destroyed [Sex Tapes]
- Watch Stephen Colbert Convert All Dead Mormons to Judaism [Video]
- Americans Hate California Even More Than They Hate New Jersey [United Hates Of America]
- Jon Stewart Can't Believe He Is Still Surprised By the Republican Candidates [Video]
- Wisconsin Grifters Characteristically Low-Key [Crackheads]
- Maryland On Track to Approve Gay Marriage [Gay Marriage]
- Thinspo a No-No for Tumblr [The Internet]
- Live Blogging Project Runway All Stars, Week 8 [Group Chat]
- Meat Loaf and Lucy Liu and Ghosts [Ghosts]
- Good Luck Taking Your Eyes Off These Incredible Before-and-After Photos of Japan [Japan]
- NYT Reports That Living Alone Makes You Behave Like an Insane Person [Trends]
- How I Found the Human Being Behind Horse_ebooks, The Internet's Favorite Spambot [The Internet]
- Occupy Wall Street Videographer Films His Own Baby's Birth In Back of NYC Taxi [Video]
- The Paris Hilton 'Drunk Text' Ringtone Collection [Ringtones]
- Oscar Week: Why The Descendants Should Win Best Picture [Grierson & Leitch]
- How the GOP Primary Became a Contest Among America's Rich Drunk Uncles [America's Screaming Conscience]
- Yes, Jennifer Aniston is Aware That Her Boyfriend Looks 'Like a Serial Killer' [Love]
- J.K. Rowling is Writing a Book for Grown-Ups [Books]
- Paris Hilton Now Dabbling in Spoken Word Techno Music [Video]
- Mormon-Spotting Is the New Jew-Spotting [Media]
- Which Singer Is Being Hounded by Her Former Religious Community? [Blind Items]
- YouPorn Security Breach Exposes Millions of Horny Users' Emails and Passwords [The Internet]
- If Sacha Baron Cohen Wants to Attend the Oscars, He'll Have to Play By The Academy's Boring Rules [Oscars]
- Barney Frank Is Charming As Ever on Jimmy Kimmel Live [Video]
- Stephen Colbert and Nancy Pelosi Debate the Ethics of Super PACs [Video]
- Should Valets Be Responsible for Policing Drunks? [Drunks]
|The Inside Story of Making Moneyball|
|Meet the greatest working American songwriter|
|Bill Maher Gives $1 Million to Obama Super PAC|
|February 24, 2012: Morning|
|To Kill Parasites, Fruit Flies Self Medicate...|
|5 DIY Projects to Use Your Old Maps|
|Airstrikes pound Somalia after summit|
|On This Day: Dueling Outlawed in DC|
|Blacks Enslaved by the Left, Argues New Film|
|Friends of Syria mull UN peacekeeping mission...|
|Euro zone crisis: a pause for reflection|
|How Obama could win in a landslide - CNN|
|Reshuffle in JK civil administration|
|Goings on About Town: On the Horizon|
|Occupy Wall Street Doesn't Endorse Philly...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Tumblr Bans Self Harm Blogs, Desposes Of...|
|Delancey Underground Campaign Raises 23k and...|
|Love Letter to New York: Classic LIFE Photos|
|On Politics: Focus on Social Issues Could Shape...|
|Embryos Greet Defeat Of Virginias Personhood...|
|President Obama Highlights Smart Energy...|
|Romney Takes Michigan Forecast Lead|
|The Picture Team Romney Didn't Want You To See|
|Polls Show Romney Moving Ahead in Michigan|
|Rick Santorum is back on the ballot for the...|
|If Liberals Want to Help the Poor, They Should...|
wall street j.
|SEC Chairman Amplifies Call for Money-Market...|
|5 Reasons Why J.P. Morgan Still Likes Apple|
|How to Get Your Tax Refund as Quickly as Possible|
|Hitchhiking Gets a Hearing in D.C.|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|How to Take a Month Off|
|The Carp Must Die|
|How Sam Adams Founder Jim Koch Is Helping...|
|HEY NEW YORK: High Test Scores Tell You Nothing...|
|UBS upgrades the Apartment Sector to...|
|Welcome Back, Nokia|
|Chill: It's Like Pinterest For Video (Alicia...|
|Torrents, Likes, Fans and Plays: How Bands at...|
|At Nokia, a Stroll Down Cellular Memory Lane|
|Publishing News: IPG says "no" to...|
|Citibank Announces Mobile Check Deposits|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Procter & Gamble's Plan To Cut $10 Billion...|
|Julianne Moore Criticized By Sarah Palins...|
|Sony splits off Killzone 3's multiplayer mode...|
|Why Stunts Drive Clicks for Gen-Y Auto Marketers|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Flashback Trojan Returns With a Multi-Pronged...|
|Daily Report: Google's Big-Name Lobbyist|
|Netflix: We have no plans to support BlackBerry|
|Tech News Today 443|
|Best social networks for photographers|
|Spring It On|
|Video: Why gas prices are so high (hint: its...|
yahoo odd news
|New Prague tourist trail spotlights graft and...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Attention Stargazers: Venus, Jupiter and the...|
|The Tax-Plan Sham|
|5 Things Nobody Tells You About Adopting a Dog|
|Singing On The Moon|
|Alcoholic Monkeys Stealing Cocktails from...|
|Honest Oscar Titles: 2012|
|Driver stopped with five reindeer in back of car|
|Google Sea View|
|Monday Thru Friday: NOTHING IS RESPONDING|
|Deets On Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel's...|
|Crowded Koi Pond|
|Daily Squee: Nekkid Bun Buns|
|Space Pictures This Week: Supernova Preview,...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Emotions and Survival Circuits|
|Jurassic Bot: How to Build a Robot Dinosaur...|
|gentleman's ski poles|
|Odds & Ends, California Charter Schools,...|
|10 Countries with Perfect Climates|
|High-Altitude Surveillance Drones: Coming to a...|
|Video game has hidden message offering jobs to...|
|Making Money With Drone-Based Businesses|
|John Green and Ransom Riggs: Best Sellers...|
|What if The Phantom Menace was a really, really...|
|Your cheatin heart will make me weep|
|Global Equities Rise on Data|
|Wireless bicycle brake, a prototype on an...|
|The Six Places on Earth That Most Resemble...|
|Acer's CloudMobile gets manhandled, sexy shell...|
|Naked Women Bursting Bubbles In Super-Slow...|
|Snackr For iPhone Is A Pandora For News|
|IKEA Launches a "How to Build"...|
|Cute kids furniture from Weamo.|
|App enables consumers to attach their own...|
|Top Posts Of The Week And Open Thread|
|Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on PC May 18|
|Samsung Toiling Away On Bezel-less Galaxy B...|
|WTPT: BioWare Fan Throws a Fit Over Mass Effect...|
|Wingsuit Adrenaline Junkie Nearly Dies, All...|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|Biomechanics Play White Stripes Song With...|
|Rob Walker: Dance About Architecture (Please)|
|Redefining Hick’s Law|
|Archive of Years to Come|
|Flotspotting: Brian Begley's Ready for Brooklyn...|
|Inadvertently Mocking the Dead|
|Childrens Books Illustrated by Famous Designers|
|Nine Eyes of Google: Street Views Strangest Images|
|Dedicated to the Workers and Unemployed|
|In Progress: One Ocean / soma|
|Avid Tumblr Users May Be The Most Annoying...|
|Crafting With Paint Chips. DIY & Art Galore|
|The Hunt for the Golden Pistachio|
|11 Underrated Ways to Improve Your Sleep and...|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Daily routines: What time of the day works best...|
|Well Blog: Bibimbap Recipes for Health|
|Its Not Too Late to Change Your Habits|
|Easy Korean Bibimbap for Home Cooks|
|Jillian Michaels's Secrets to the Strongest You...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|"Glamour Glam Cam #GlamourRing...|
|TravelinWheels: Making disabled travel simple|
|Moms Strut Their Stuff on the Runways at...|
|Dating Over Fifty-Five|
|This Lent Will Be Live-Blogged [Religion]|
|15 Easy Ways to Save Money ...|
|13 Questions With... John Varvatos|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Unsung Manly Movie Quotes for Every Occasion|
|The Gary Oldman Story That Almost Wasn't|
|The Wine Questionnaire|
the big picture
|One billion slum dwellers|
|Snow as high as houses|
|Photos of the Day: Feb. 23|
|Friday, 24 Feb 2012|
|Big Pictures for a Big City|
|Beautifully Bohemian Sun|
|MVDA - Maxime VANTORRE - vertigo|
|...Catch A Falling Star...|
|Microsoft Sustainability | Fubiz|
|Comic for February 24, 2012|
|Its not about|