- Website creates ambient music and sounds for you. [my own work], would mean a lot if you check it out!
- Reddit: My son is five, and he is begging me to 'do science.' Are there any cool (but inexpensive)...
- Difference between 3G vs. 4G explained
- Light-Emitting Nanocrystal Diodes Go UltraViolet
- Stephen Colbert on conversion therapy.
- If I'm hungry, why doesn't my body just use my fat reserves to nourish me instead of telling me to eat?
- A doctor you can trust
- Beer code
- This is Vegas, my dad's Seeing Eye dog. He never leaves my dad's side, not even when my dad is sleeping.
- Spotted in the mall - he must have an interesting closet...
- I'm often asked if she is mobile...
- Oh you silly Christians... This is not how we think.[FIXED]
- A happy robot playing guitar to a cat in the rain
- Awesome way to deal with crappy service at a restaurant
- US spy agencies see no evidence of Iranian nuclear weapons program
- Doesn't this drive anybody else crazy?
- I Used To Have 100 Problems. Since I Bought This Book I Only Have 99.
- You guys have got to sea this.
- Troll Seniors
- Atheist video of the year, I wonder how theists veiw it.
- I work in one of the gassiest coal mines in the world, AMA
- Caught this sneaky pedophile at a museum in Paris
- True Story
- TIL Jim Carrey improvised the 'Most Annoying Sound' scene in Dumb & Dumber on the spot; the expression...
- AMA Request: Justin from Florida (the teen who fell in love with, and was busted by, an undercover cop)
- Today 71% believe Iran has nukes. Nine years ago 70% believed Iraq was behind 9/11.
- Philosoraptor on suicide
- really now?
- Inglorious Slating Basterds
- Hey Reddit, could we maybe stop "REDDIT SENT ME HERE LOL!" on every fucking video that gets...
- Snowy scene in Breck
- Can This Picture Be Real?
- Rocket Launch Story and Video from Today
- Seo Young Deok's Bicycle Chain Sculptures
- Twain on why idealogues cannot understand each other
- A chat with Scorsese references 85 films
- Do You Doodle on Your Netflix Envelopes?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Slippery as all Get out, But Funny
- Clooney or Dujardin?
- Friday Fitness Recap: Episode 2
- Los Angeles Times to begin charging for online access
- Live Chime the Oscars
- Could science-based communities challenge...
- Crocodiles can now fly or teleport.
- Incoming Storm
- Almost Spring in Pittsburgh, PA
- Harry Potter Grows Up? J.K. Rowling to Write First Adult Book
- incredible video and profound..makes you really think
- Beautiful cake for sure. :)
- Speaking of Waldo
- Chris Cornell Sings "I Will Always Love You"
- I believe that people have a right to discuss their religious beliefs, however if you're a politician and...
- "Vilnius in Winter. -25C" by Laimonas Cinys
- Everybody Down on the Ground!
- Workout Wednesday!
- Nicolas Cage Movies-Best to Worst.
- The Beauty Of Nature
- How to Wear a Condom: Errors Common, Study Finds
- Why Digg's Rebound is Significant to Every Single Social Media Site
- McDonald's Location Introduces Digital Kiosk To Tell Customers Exactly What They're Eating
- Flickr disables Pinterest pins on all copyrighted images (exclusive)
- Hope for HIV vaccine thanks to mathematical formula that tracks the Stock Market
- $10M Of Liquid Meth Found Inside Truck At Local Taco Bell
- Say hello to the Occupy baby, born in the back of a taxi
- S.&P. 500 Index Closes at Highest Level Since 2008
- Gas Prices: Hot Or Not?
- Otis the Oscar Cat Predicts the Best Picture Winner
- Michigan Teen Lifts Car Off Trapped Grandfather
- People like Chicken Nuggets & Other Things We Learned from Facebook
- Obama's Privacy Push Means Business As Usual For Web Firms
- Stephen Colbert proxy circumcises all dead Mormons, turns them into Jews FreakOutNation
- 10 Best High-Tech Features That Have Made Their Way Into New Cars
- Obama 'HOPE' Poster Artist Pleads Guilty In NYC
- U.N. sees spike in Irans uranium production
- What if The Phantom Menace was a really, really good movie?
- Private Clouds Shouldn't Mean Secret Pricing
- California Most Hated State, According To Recent Poll (PHOTOS)
- Rogue Planets May Help Seed Microbial Life in the Universe, Says Stanford University Researchers
- NASA Needs Foodies, Seeks Subjects to Test Space Cooking
- Geithner: Rich Need To Pay More Taxes For Privilege Of Being An American
- Romney Criticizes Santorum For Bush Spending, Consults Bush Advisors
- 10 Science Policies We Wish the Government Would Enforce
- Should You Send That Email? Let This Handy Flowchart Be Your Guide
- California is America's Most-Hated State, According to Public Policy Polling
- Guantanamo Detainees Who Cooperate With Government Could Be Removed From Indefinite Detention List
- 2013 Acura RDX Crossover
- Rick Santorum Sounds 'Indoctrination' Warning Over Obama College Plan
- Pakistan Begins Demolition Of Bin Laden Compound
- What Buffett Says He Was 'Dead Wrong' About
- Italian Court Drops Charges Against Berlusconi
- Romney Endorses Controversial Drug-Testing Plan
- NATO Pulls Staff From Afghanistan Following Deadly Attack
- Loss In Michigan Would Land Romney In World Of Pain
- Gingrich Pins Presidential Hopes On Super Tuesday
- Nelson Mandela Hospitalized With Stomach Ailment
- Two Americans Killed By Westerner In Kabul, Officials Say
- U.S. Colonel, Major Killed In Kabul, Officials Say
- New Jersey Senate President: We'll Override Christie's Gay Marriage Veto
- Names Of Marines Killed In Deadly Helicopter Crash Released
- Muslim Students Decry Extensive Police Surveillance
- Is The Dept. Of Homeland Security Monitoring Your Facebook Profile?
- WATCH: GOP Lawmaker Claims Ultrasound Bill Cost Him Sex With Wife
- Anonymous Picks A New Target
- Wisconsin GOP On Verge Of Rolling Back Equal Pay Law
- Senate Dems Call GOP Contraception Amendment 'Desperate'
- Former NFL Player Arrested On Murder Charge
- Good News For Mitt In Latest Polls
- How A Governor's Hairstylist Troubles Connect To Chris Christie's Gay Marriage Veto
- Facebook Users Starts Taking Privacy More Seriously
- Ex-Halliburton Exec Headed To Prison Over $180 Million Bribery Scheme
- GOP Establishment On Edge
- GOP Operative: Obama Campaign 'Coming With A Knife In An Alley'
- Clinton Blasts Russia, China For Opposing Action On Syria
- State Lawmaker Seeks To Codify Roe vs. Wade
- WATCH: Mitt Romney's Wife 'Ann Drives A Couple Of Cadillacs'
- Red Cross: Wounded Being Evacuated From Besieged Syrian City
- Work Less, Help The Economy?
- Rich. Creamary. Butter.
- . . . rather than just giving poop jokes to Jar Jar.
- Gray zone, schmay zone
- lods of emone
- "It's a pretty obscure scandal, you probably haven't heard of it...."
- Page by Page Review of the Back to the Future Novelisation
- In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.... and mega cities and future cops and cyborgs...
- I shall possess within the veil, a life of joy and peace.
- Why being sleepy and drunk are great for creativity
- Space Reptiles Are Your Friend
- Got your pearls? Get ready to clutch 'em.
- If Stephen King taught music....
- Joe Thompson, American musician, RIP
- "Would it be fair for the girls to buy princesses, and the boys to buy superheroes?"
- Send Me Flowers Today And I Will Cut You
- Sophie, we must have time today for me to re-enter the tank.
- Geometric Snow
- Photographs of Paperclips
- Lawsuit claims Obama can't be president because he's 'mulatto'
- Mad Max Rock City
- Baggage Handling Not Included
- The only James Dean movie you gotta care about
- Due to exceptional user response, traffic to MetaFilter.com is being redirected to Reddit.com
- The Nutrition Puzzle
- DAVID POGUE IS ONLY COMPETENT TO REVIEW GADGETS
- A Wake Up Call
- Fantasy Subway Announcements
- Originality Not Guaranteed
- Visual Inception 2012
- Paranormal cinematic experiments
- The Last Gentleman
- The Mysterious Mr. Zedzed: The Wickedest Man in the World
- The Journey of Judge Joan Lefkow
- Scott Ritters Other War
- Sixteen-year-old Tara Perry followed her man into crime and madness
- The Tree of Strife
- Me & My Monkey
- Seeing Red
- Berkshire Hathaway has identified Buffett's successor - NDTV
- Burning Man's ticket 'fiasco' - San Jose Mercury News
- Iran uranium "discrepancy" still unresolved - IAEA - Reuters
- Iran: Attack will lead to Israel's collapse - NDTV
- Patrick has legit shot in Daytona 500: Waltrip - CBS News
- Act of Valor: Trained SEALs - TIME
- As Syria prepares to vote on new constitution, some still support Assad - Washington Post
- Mandela in hospital, expected to go home soon - Reuters India
- Oscars 2012: What time does the show start, and other FAQs - Washington Post (blog)
- Gunman kills two US advisers in Kabul - Sky News Australia
- Santorum hits Romney as Michigan campaign heats up - CNN (blog)
- Gunman kills 2 US advisers in Afghan ministry - The Seattle Times
- RFK son accused of fighting nurses - Politico
- Hugo Chavez Cancer: Venezuela President Arrives In Cuba For Urgent Surgery - Huffington Post
- Berkshire has identified Buffett successor - NDTV
- Nelson Mandela reportedly fine after being hospitalized - USA TODAY
- Trial in Rutgers spycam case begins - gulfnews.com
- Kabul shooting kills two US advisors amid anti-US protests over Qur'an burnings - Vancouver Sun
- Israeli attack on Iran could pull US into new war - Fox News
- Rick Santorum Labels Romney An 'Elite' And Obama A 'Snob' - ABC News (blog)
- Clinton calls for coup in Syria - gulfnews.com
- Lawyers paint different picture of Rutgers' Dharun Ravi - Boston Herald
- Crystal to the rescue for 84th Academy Awards show - Salt Lake Tribune
- Iran repeats opposition to any military action in Syria - Ahram Online
- Son of Robert F. Kennedy charged over clash with nurses - CNN
- US colonel, major shot dead in Afghan interior ministry office - Zee News
- Santorum victory Tuesday in Michigan would commit Romney to long haul he says ... - Washington Post
- Nelson Mandela should leave hospital by Monday, Jacob Zuma says - Calgary Herald
- Berkshire 4Q Profit Falls 30% On Insurance, Derivatives - Fox Business
- Nelson Mandela should leave hospital by Monday, Jacob Zuma says - Vancouver Sun
- Mass Effect's galactic war
- Bill Maher Says $1 Million to Obama Super PAC Is 'Practical'
- Emisyon Espesyal Lavwad Lamerik Sou Demisyon Premye Minis Garry Conille la
- Magnetic algae make biofuels sticky
- New Jersey Alimony Reform Applauds Senate Judiciary Vote and Presses for Blue Ribbon Commission to Update...
- Sweden's newborn princess to be named Estelle
- 4 out of 5 Americans affected by weather-related disasters since 2006, study finds
- Virginia safety Joseph Williams is on a hunger strike for university workers | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo! Sports
- Religious ritual at children's agency has 'alleged demon' steamed
- Black Borrowers Face Higher Hurdles in Lending, Study Shows | AOL Real Estate
- It Never Ends: South Dakota Brings Back Bill Forcing Women To Go to Anti-Abortion "Crisis Pregnancy...
- Study Shoots Holes In AT&T's Reasons for Throttling | PCWorld Business Center
- 'Perpetual Growth Myth' Leading World to Meltdown: Experts
- UNM student captures lecture violence on video | KOB.com
- ACLU: Students can insult teachers on Facebook
- Travel Postcard: 48 hours in Venice for Carnival
- Rick Santorum: Americans With 'Special Needs' Won't Survive Under Obama's Health Reform
- Whites More Likely to Be Drug Addicts Than Blacks; So Why Do Racial Drug Stereotypes Persist? | | AlterNet
- BP wins exclusion of emails from oil spill trial
- Wall Street's Secret Spy Center, Run for the 1% by NYPD
- Lessons from Apple's iPad Adventure in China
- Rival links Craigslist to 12 deaths, 330 crimes in past year
- BP trial will push gross negligence claim
- A Timeline of Obama's Failed Energy Policy Courtesy of Speaker Boehner - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)
- Arancini spiders (Italian rice balls)
- Truffled filet of beef sandwiches
- GOP Fund-Raiser Allegedly Corrupt to the Core | AlterNet
- Deepwater Horizon victims ready for epic court battle with BP
- America Is Europe: The USA doesn't have a smaller welfare state than European nations, we've just been...
- Oscar Time! Glitzy Facts About the Academy Awards
- DealBook: Buffett, in Annual Letter, Says His Successor at Berkshire Is Lined Up
- Buffett Says His Successor at Berkshire Is Lined Up
- A System Divided: Black at Stuyvesant High One Girls Experience
- Euro Firewall at Center of Economic Conference in Mexico
- Bribery Case Against Berlusconi Is Thrown Out
- The 6th Floor Blog: Now Here's How a Man Undresses
- In Transit Blog: When's the Bus Due In? An App Can Tell You
- Indoor Park in Milwaukee Lets Mountain Bikers Ride in Winter
- Nelson Mandela Is Hospitalized
- Deaths Reported as Koran Burning Protests in Afghanistan Enter Fifth Day
- Homes Arent Selling, but Its an Apartment Landlords Market
- Abed Rabu Mansour Hadi Sworn In as Yemens New President
- Nelson Mandela Hospitalized Over Stomach Ailment
- U.A.W. Tries to Help Obama Win Working-Class Voters
- Your Money: Why Its So Hard to Transfer Cash to Your Friends - Your Money
- For Rodeo, Houstonians Dress Like Texans for a Change
- 4 Detectives Suspected of Drinking on Duty
- Gov. Bob McDonnell of Virginia Gets Name Recognition
- Ken Price, Sculptor Who Helped Elevate Ceramics, Dies at 77
- Neither Admit Nor Deny Settlements Draw Judges Scrutiny
- Fashion Review: Collections from Milan Fashion Week, Prada, Fendi, MaxMara and Versace
- Left and Right Both Upset by Transportation Bill
- Representative Bob Turner Fights for His House Districts Life
- A Military Diagnosis, Personality Disorder, Is Challenged
- Braun Criticizes Handling of His Drug Case
- Bowler, 14, Holds His Own in P.B.A. Tour Event
- Yemen to Get a New President, Abed Rabu Mansour Hadi
- Off the Charts: Data Challenges Idea That Small Companies Create More Jobs
- U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb
- Dictionary of American Regional English Reaches Last Volume
- How Do You Find New Problems to Solve or Ideas for Products To Work On?
- Google giving us a sign of things to come for Facebook? [pic]
- AUGMENTING HUMAN INTELLECT: A Conceptual Framework, Douglas C. Engelbart (1962)
- "The essence of human motivation is that we want to be effective"
- RESS, Server-Side Feature-Detection and the Evolution of Responsive Web Design
- Unit tests that give you code coverage, but don't test anything
- The Markdown Mindset
- C Programming Puzzlers
- Looking for some side work
- The Freedom and Perils of Living Alone
- Monkey controls robot hand through brain implants
- Play by Play: Aaron Patterson
- How Udacity's Greatest Effect will be in the Developing World
- Coding Kata .NET
- Software Transactional Memory in Clojure
- Towards the Perfect Browser
- Adventures in Parsec - Making it go faster with attoparsec
- Why I dont like Dynamic Typing
- Police Raid Private Tracker, Others Shut Down
- Why a career in computer programming sucks 
- IBooks DRM has been cracked.
- Goodbye, Android (and hello, Nokia)
- Teller Reveals His Secrets
- Dalendar blatantly rips off Awesomize landing page
- Show HN: newsola - top news stories at a glance
- 15 Best Practices of Variable & Method Naming
- Show HN: My Project to fit Three Servers into a File Cabinet
- Emacs + Evil = ecumenicalism (evil-mode is a VIM emulation package for Emacs)
- Google and Microsoft Cheat on Slow-Start. Should You?
- Your Next TV Interface Will Be a Tablet
- Is Hypertext Literature Dead?
- T-Mobile Announces LTE Network
- New ZeuS Botnet No Longer Needs Central Command Servers
- Women More Likely To Unfriend Than Men
- Foxconn Hires Top Spinners To Defend Its Image
- Push Email Suspended On iPhones In Germany
- A Small Glimmer of Hope For Faster-Than-Light Neutrinos
- Cars Emit More Black Carbon Than Previously Thought
- Hard Drive Shortage Relief Coming In Q1 2012
- Inventor of the Modern Pinball Machine Dies At 100
- RIM Trying To Woo Customers With Porn, Gambling Apps?
- New Avenue For MRSA 'Superbug': Pigs
- Pakistan Looking For Homegrown URL Blocking System
- 'Culturomics' Spreads From Google Books To Scientific Preprints
- Facebook Has 25 People Dedicated To Handling Gov't Info Requests
- User Successfully Sues AT&T For Throttling iPhone Data
- Stroustrup Reveals What's New In C++ 11
- North Korea's High-Tech Counterfeit $100 Bills
- Microsoft Killing Off Zune, Windows Live Brands?
- Wirelessly Powered Medical Implant Propels Itself Through the Bloodstream
- The Dark Side of Digital Distribution
- RapidShare Fighting Piracy By Slowing Download Speeds
- Physics Is (NP-)Hard
- NYC To Release Teacher Evaluation Data Over Union Protests
- Mozilla Partners Up With LG To Combat Apple and Google
- Vaccine Could Cut Heroin Addiction
- US Appeals Court Upholds Suspect's Right To Refuse Decryption
- The Best Streaming Media Player
- Should There Be a Sci-Fi Category At the Oscars?
- Labour to Britain's Internet: drop dead
- Tongue piercing steers wheelchair
- History of the Polaroid SX-70
- Video: Chris Brown+Rihanna's "Birthday Cake" remixed with lyrics from police report for 2009 beating
- Pogue on Foxconn: hey, at least it's not rice farming or prostitution!
- Maru, internet-famous cat, goes to the 2012 Oscars
- Kim Jong-Un got a Gun
- Tiger bust for breast cancer charity
- Shepard Fairey pleads guilty over "Hope" court case
- Anti-immigration sheriff in Arizona allegedly threatened to deport his Mexican lover
- Crap guitar
- Shit girls say to girls with breast cancer
- The myth of the 8-hour sleep
- Drug warrior faces 20 years on drug charges
- The only U.S. rare earth metals mine
- Trompe l'oil
- Photo of phones before and after the iPhone
- Sponsor shout-out: Shana Logic
- Horse_ebooks unmasked
- Guess who this actress is in a lipstick ad
- Rangefinder iPhone case
- Video: Drive Across Mongolia in 4 Minutes
- We don't own the news we break
- Most risque ad for drain-clog remover, ever
- Batman matrioshke
- Evil computer just wants to be friends
- Pointy pencil sculptures of Jennifer Maestre
- Cash-strapped UK local authorities spent 0.5B on CCTV in 4 years
- The Periodic Table Table: all the elements, in carved wooden glory
- Did Syria's army use sat-phone surveillance to hunt down and kill journalists?
- In the cool early morning hours, John Columbus Beane lay in the parking lot of Linda's Sports Bar, the...
- If you're going to open up a community safe haven for children to go to after school where they can play...
- 76-year-old man, minivan, and high-speed chase usually aren't in the same sentence, and yet here it is
- Employees of child-care agency call police after discovering mysterious oil spread around their offices....
- New study says those who have never smoked marijuana or have quit smoking marijuana are more of a slave to...
- "Sovereign citizen" tells court they have no jurisdiction over him because he's a ship. Here come...
- Mr. Pink apparently became a banker in California
- 41-year-old female teacher pleads not guilty to having sex with a 14-year-old student. With "no, don't...
- Photoshop theme: a square, a chair, and a lair
- Ten crafty ways to use something called a newspaper around your home
- Woman saves Pudding the cat's life by adopting him. Just hours later, Pudding returns the favor by saving...
- Debbie Downer says a new recession seems inevitable
- A gentleman never kisses and tells, others might take pics while you have sex and send them to your mom and...
- Washington DC is the best place to go if you're looking to cheat on your spouse
- Bad: Drunk jerk at Mardi Gras parade harasses autistic girl, sends her home in tears. Good: Girl's story...
- In a real tacky gesture: Artist Rob Surette creates Jesus portrait with 24,790 thumbtacks
- Dish network plans to close 500 Blockbuster stores. In other news, there's still Blockbuster stores
- Hot tub appears, then disappears on University of Michigan campus...almost like it used a time machine
- Woman banned from church for breastfeeding her baby. Pastor compares it to a stripper performing
- Connecticut school teacher sent naked cell phone pictures of herself to male student. With mugshaaaaaawwww,...
- Want to grill in your backyard? Sure. Have a firepit? Ok. Smoke a cigarette? Why do you want to kill your...
- What kind of Pepsi? We have ice cream Pepsi, cappuccino Pepsi, mojito Pepsi, yogurt Pepsi, cucumber Pepsi,...
- The man who invented the "modern" pinball machine achieves high score of 100
- Is that a TV in your pants, or are you just glad to see me?
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 25
- Infochimps Tame the Big Data Elephant
- The Meta-Story: How Wired Published Its GitHub Story on GitHub
- Report: Google-Branded Tablet to Land in April
- Scorned Attorney Threatens to Take Down Lawyer-Review Site
- Google Donates Biz Software For Mac File Encryption
- Apple Gives Shareholders More Input; Will Facebook Get the Message?
- Forcing Defendant to Decrypt Hard Drives is Unconstitutional, Appeals Court Rules
- Game|Life Podcast: Adventures in the Guild Wars 2 Beta
- Watch a Live Feed of This Weekend's Spectacular Planetary Alignment
- Villains Become Victims in Clone Wars' 'Massacre'
- How to Prevent Interplanetary Pandemics
- New Net Rates the Force Behind Monster Slam Dunks
- Taliban Suicide Attacks Have Held Steady for Most of The War
- Calling Chicken Little: Clouds Getting Lower
- How to Do Stop Motion on a Budget
- Vulcan's View 8: Volcanoes and Eruptions Seen From Space for February 24, 2012
- Sparrow 2: The Redemption of an EV Pioneer
- Rant: I Love Photography
- Tar Pit Tour: The Ice Age Miracle From Miracle Mile
- Wired's Oscar Picks, Where Math Nerds, Hackers and 3-D Spectacles Win
- Feb. 24, 1938: Americans Can Now Stop Chewing on Pig Hair
- Easily Pronounced Names May Make People More Likable
- Facebook Shakes Hardware World With Own Storage Gear
- Also Receiving Antibiotics On Factory Farms: Shrimp
- Calm Down. Iran's Missiles Can't (and Won't) Hit the East Coast.
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 24
- Judge Tosses Tesla's Case Against Top Gear
- Game|Life Video: Clubbing With Vita, Rebooting Karateka
- Microsoft Woos Joe Developer with New Visual Studio
- There's A Hot Tub On A College's Roof - Whodunit?
- Dirty Tricks: Topless Dancer Sent To Politican's Office
- WATCH: Woman Swallows Sword Just For $50 Discount On Rat Skeleton
- WATCH: People Make Like Superman Outside Of Car Windows
- WATCH: Man Shoots Himself In The Stomach (GRAPHIC)
- VOTE: Does This Statue Look Like A Vagina? Some In Sarah Palin's Town Think So
- Aussie Pancake Stack Not A Record, Says Guinness
- Knife-Wielding Robbery Suspect In Wheelchair Allegedly Rolls Into Trouble
- LOOK: Jesus Made Out Of Pushpins
- Nobody Crosses Chuck Norris And Lives -- Except In Slovakia
- WATCH: A Steel-Slurping, Sword-Swallowing Extravaganza
- LOOK: Two-Headed Trout Causes Controversy
- FUNNY POLICE REPORT: Man Arrested For Cooking Own Cheeseburger, Fries At Denny's
- 911 Caller Wants Taxi, Help Finding Football
- VOTE: Does This Chicken Nugget Look Like George Washington?
- PHOTOS: The Brokenhearted Sell Stuff They Never Liked Anyway
- PHOTO: Woman Sued Over 'A**hole' T-Shirt:
- 3-Year-Old Girl Walks A Mile Alone In The Snow
- Gambling Argument Ends With Ear Bitten Off
- Pawnshops Accepting Wine As Collateral
- Pancake Stacking World Record Now Stands 2.5 Feet High
- Man Arrested 40 Times In One County
- WATCH: Man Drives On Wrong Side Of Road At 70 MPH (NSFW)
- Canadian Man Sets World Record For Balancing Surfboard On Chin
- WATCH: Contest Addict Reveals Her Winning Secrets
- Buffalo Bar Offering Boob Job For Mardi Gras Beads
- Look Out President Obama: Alien Abductee Says He Will Assume Presidency Without A Vote
- Fetus Found In Philly Sewer Pipe
- WATCH: Bank Robber Shoots Himself In The Foot, And Other Great Moments In Dumb Crime
- LOOK: Hoarder's Trash Pile Seen On Google Maps
- Microbrewer Trying To Work Dog Into Name Of New Seasonal Beer
- Gary Bettman: 'I Have Never Watched An Entire NHL Game'
- Exhausted Sweatshop Worker Just Has To Laugh After Sewing Fingers Together
- WATERTOWN, MAEthan Hodgson, 29, felt pretty great after traveling an unprecedented nine stops as the most...
- TV Listings: Divine Design
- Wheelchair-Basketball Players Stunned By Thunderous Slam Dunk
- [video] Facebook To Permit Users To Change Privacy Settings Only If They Guess Word Contained In Locket...
- Frightened Man Wakes Up Knowing Exactly Where He Is
- Confused Milwaukee Bucks Have No Idea What To Do After Rebounding Basketball
- Statshot: What Petition Are We Signing?
- Police Report: Sexual Assault Numbers Under Control, Unless You Count The Super Brutal Ones
- Magazine: Startling Pigeons And 16 Other Uses For A Trombone
- American Voices: Obama Proposes Lowering Corporate Tax Rate
- Report: Your Favorite Player Took Steroids
- [audio] Area Man Somehow Less Popular Than He Was In High School
- Unsung Heroes: Angela Cloud
- Gym Teacher Ensures Class Bouncing Whiffle Balls On A Parachute Is A Sport
- Great Team Chemistry No Match For Great Team Biology
- Area Man Finally Finds Good Reason To Hate Co-Worker He Hates
- Infographic: Apple Vows To End Unsafe Labor Practices
- Handlers Constantly Reminding Gingrich To Stay On Uninspiring, Belittling Message
- American Voices: Scientists Create Lab-Grown Meat
- Female Friends Spend Raucous Night Validating The Living Shit Out Of Each Other
- [audio] Green Bay Taxi Driver Has Seen 'Whole Heck Of A Lot'
- SAN ANGELO, TXThe obnoxious drunk hitting on Lloyds girl was in need of a serious beating, but itd have to...
- TV Listings: Ace Of Lasagnas
- Obama: No Option Off The Table Except Snatching Iran's Leaders With Hook Lowered From Plane And Flying Them...
- Area Man Hears Self Say He's A 'Big Chicken Pot Pie Guy'
- [video] Leaf From "Tree Of Life" Frontrunner For Best Actor Oscar
- Letters To The Editor: Best Spaghetti
- Top 10 Ways to Make the Best of an Old, Crappy Computer [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Zorin is a Linux OS That Looks and Behaves Like Windows7 [Linux Downloads]
- Stop Overpaying for Products, Services, Monthly Bills, and More This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- Remains of the Day: Your Next iPhone May Need New Cables, Docks [For What It's Worth]
- BetterTouchTool Adds Customizable Multitouch Gestures, Keyboard Shortcuts, and Window Snapping to OS X...
- Think Like a Pirate to See Better in the Dark [Body Hacks]
- Daily App Deals: Get SlideIT Keyboard for Android for 99 [Deals]
- VLC 2.0 Breaks Handbrake DVD Ripping; Here's How to Fix It [Dvd Ripping]
- This Weeks Most Popular Posts: February 18-24 [Highlights]
- The Miura Fold Is How You'd Fold a Map if You Were Awesome [Video]
- Samsung Three-Proof Brushed Metal Memory Cards Can Survive the Worst Conditions [Stuff We Like]
- Plug in a USB Cable The Right Way (The First Time, Every Time) by Looking at The Seam [Annoyances]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Saving Money [Help Yourself]
- Make Your Own Instant Hand Warmers in 5 Minutes [DIY]
- The Best Virtualization App for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- How Can I Start Getting in Shape in 20 Minutes a Day? [Video]
- aSpotCat Shows All Your Android Apps' Permissions, Services That Cost You Money [Android Downloads]
- Get Real-Time Search Results from Google with a URL Tweak [Search Techniques]
- Get a Fresh Perspective in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- The Ask Lifehacker Podcast: Watch (or Listen to) Our First Episode [Video]
- Dock Designer Easily Customizes Your OS X Dock's Look and Feel [Docks]
- Train Your Memory Like an Actor by Tying Words to Actions [Mind Hacks]
- Use Sugar to Clean Greasy Hands [Clever Uses]
- Dropbox for Android Adds Automatic Uploads of Pictures and Videos [Dropbox]
- Understand and Correct Your Common Cooking Mistakes [Food]
- Put Your Annual Checkups on Autopilot and Stop Stressing Over Appointments You've Been Meaning to Make...
- Digitize Your Old Paper Owners Manuals to Reduce Clutter [Declutter]
- Make Spice Kits for Faster, More Flavorful Cooking [Cooking]
- Best PowerPoint Alternative? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Make Windows Search a Million Times More Useful with These Simple Tweaks [Search]
- Introduction to Lock-Free Algorithms
- REST is OVER
- Customized Internationalization (i18n) in Java - Step by Step
- BitNami Stacks in German and Romanian!
- Simultaneous Animated Text Strings in JavaFX 2
- Where Would I Use MySQL Cluster?
- Code For America - Big Data For Public Good
- Using jQueryMobile and Backbone.js for handling forms
- Book Review: Do More with SOA Integration: Best of Packt
- Implementation of a Process-Based Job Management System in C
- Open Letter to the Apache Flex Community
- Using Dynamics To Call PowerShell in C#
- Meanings of Success
- Rails Went Off The Rails: Why I'm Rebuilding Archaeopteryx In CoffeeScript
- The Week in Drupal: February 24, 2012
- Sneak Preview of Visual Studio 11 and .NET Framework 4.5 Beta
- ASP.NET Web API (Part 1) - ScottGu's Blog
- Using ASP.NET Web API with ASP.NET Web Forms
- Thou shalt storm
- Mozilla and the Mobile Web API evolution
- Windows Phone: Background Agents Pitfalls (2 of n)
- How to give the RSS button a metallic look
- Create custom patterns in Photoshop
- C#/.NET Little WondersThe List<T> Range Methods
- Installation: Where Software Remains in the Dark Ages
- Adventures in Parsec - Part 1
- The Sun is Setting on Rails-style MVC Frameworks
- SQL Server Magazine going all digitalthe decline continues.
- It pays to blog
- 9 Awesome Free jQuery Carousel Plugins and Tutorials
- Car Oil Filter Lamp
- This Week at Neatorama
- Snoring Hummingbird
- Bootleg iPhones Seized in China Show Revolutionary Redesign
- Beer Jello Shots
- Female Superhero Costumes on Male Superheroes
- Queens We Will Rock You Played on Bagpipes
- Professional Cat Catcher Gets Your Kitty into a Carrier
- Armed Robber Dropped Gun, Ran Away. Then He Came Back and Tried to Buy His Gun from His Victims.
- A Twin-Lens Reflex Camera Made Out Of LEGO Bricks
- White Castle Now Offering Wine
- Slovakia Plans to Name a Bridge after Chuck Norris
- Lucy Lawless Helps Hijack An Oil Drilling Ship For Greenpeace
- Eat Drink & Be Irish So Lucky Mug
- Scenes From Oscar Nominees Recreated With A Baby
- Baby Elephant Taking a Bath
- The Economist on Americanisms
- Tabasco: Secret Sauce of Space Travel
- $121 Toilet Plunger Set
- Rocky the Lobster
- Challenge Accepted: 8 Inspiring Stories
- The Most Common Cooking Mistakes
- 9 Oscar Dogs Inspired by the 2012 Best Picture Nominees
- The Piano Man
- The Manliest Swordfights in Film
- Landscape with Duck
- Police Look Up Womans License 425 Times
- Would You Do This?
- The Torn Identity: How an Earthquake Spawned One of the Greatest Immigration Fraud Schemes in History
- You Have Woken Up In A Dark Room-What Do You Do?
- Photographer Captures Images Of Her Super Baby In Mid Flight
- The Simpsons 500th Episode Intro In Slo-Mo
- Ultimate Minimalist Movie Posters
- Corn Dog Mini Muffins
- A Herringbone Newsie Cap For Cats
- Need: Stackable Tetris Lamp
- Bret Victor - Inventing on Principle on Vimeo
- Show HN: StyleBootstrap, create unique Bootstrap design live
- ImageAlpha lossy compression for 24-bit PNG images
- Responsive Navigation Patterns | Brad Frost Web
- Best of VIM Tips, gVIM's Key Features
- http://minimalmac.com/post/18189678921/t v-is-broken
- The Sun is Setting on Rails-style MVC Frameworks
- vim modes transition
- Cooking Tips and Cooking Questions Answered - Cooking Light
- Why I'm Rebuilding Archaeopteryx In CoffeeScript
- Readability for iPhone and iPad, available March 1st | Readability: Enjoy Reading. Support Writing....
- Whats the waiter doing with the computer screen?
- Learn Regex The Hard Way Scanning And Parsing Text Without Going Insane
- Woz on Creativity: Work Alone | Brain Pickings
- All hands, battlestations! - (37signals)
- TidBITS Tech News: Gatekeeper Slams the Door on Mac Malware Epidemics
- Form and Fortune
- Kickstarter Expects To Provide More Funding To The Arts Than NEA | TPM Idea Lab
- Google: Please Dont Kill Video on the Web - Microsoft on the Issues - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
- Real-Time Web Technologies Guide
- The Meta-Story: How Wired Published Its GitHub Story on GitHub | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com
- Cookies and Privacy
- Amazing nature - The Eagle Owl
- Headphones for Hackers | Headphone Price Guide
- Trigger - cross-platform app framework
- A Senseless Conversation
- Designing Network Protocols
- Untitled (http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2012-02 -23/)
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- Here's a Naked Fat Woman Jumping on a Car (NSFW) [Nsfw]
- What Not to Do at Your Oscar Party [Advice]
- Treat Yourself to an Oscar [Oscars]
- Does This Santorum Headline Sound Filthy to You? [Election 2012]
- Ben & Jerry's Edits Questionably Racist "Linsanity" Flavor [That's Racist]
- 'They're Portraying Him As a Religious Zealot:' This Week in Hate-Watching Bill O'Reilly [Video]
- Nelson Mandela Hospitalized, But No Need to Panic [Nelson Mandela]
- In Portlandia, Recycling is Very Important and Very Specific [Video]
- "I Hope One Day You Will Get AIDS," and Other Letters You Sent Us This Week [Tail Of Mears]
- Random Person on Twitter Says You Should Go to This Comedy Show In Australia Tomorrow [Announcements]
- VA Lawmaker Can't Get Laid Because of Transvaginal Ultrasound Bill [Video]
- Someone Made a Lame Dick Joke on Paul Rudd's Wikipedia Page [Pranks]
- This Is A Post [Die, Die My Darlings]
- Time Put an Asian on Their Cover About Latino Voters [Oops]
- Deadspin's Top 10 Movies Of 2011 [Movies]
- Mitt Romney Tries to Relate to Voters By Bragging About How Many Cadillacs His Wife Has [Video]
- $100 Bills Only Cause Trouble [Money]
- My Little Brother Drew This in a Timeout [Children]
- The Whitney Houston Index: What if These People Died the Night Before the Oscars? [Hypotheticals]
- Jersey Shore: Lost at Sea [Video]
- Chris Brown Accused of 'Snatching' Fan's iPhone, Could Face Robbery Charges [Chris Brown]
- Which Star Is Going to Be Arrested Soon? [Blind Items]
- Snoozing NYPD Cop Busted By Occupy Wall Street-er [Nypd]
- Oscar Week: Why Midnight In Paris Should Win Best Picture [Grierson & Leitch]
- John Edwards Sex Tape Will Be Destroyed [Sex Tapes]
- Watch Stephen Colbert Convert All Dead Mormons to Judaism [Video]
- Americans Hate California Even More Than They Hate New Jersey [United Hates Of America]
- Jon Stewart Can't Believe He Is Still Surprised By the Republican Candidates [Video]
- Wisconsin Grifters Characteristically Low-Key [Crackheads]
|The Caucus: A Lighter Side of Romney|
|GOP Delegates Wife Withholds Sex Because Of...|
|By the Numbers: $4 Billion|
|Romney Takes Michigan Forecast Lead|
|Blue Collar Pandering Fail|
|Burke's Words Should Hearten Dismayed...|
|President Obama and an 'all-of-the-above'...|
|The Horrifying Atrocities in the U.N. Report on...|
wall street j.
|Exxon to Spend at Record Level in Coming Years|
|Buffett Picks Put Berkshire in Growth Push|
|7 Low P/E Stocks that May be Undervalued|
|Talent Evaluation is Different in the NFL and NBA|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|How to Take a Month Off|
|Fishing as Slaves on the High Seas|
|The 10 Most Popular Stories Of The Week|
|Here's How To Save $1,000 With Five Phone Calls|
|Dr. Doom at the helm of the World Bank?...|
|Ten Lessons I Learned from Shark Tank|
|Apple's FairPlay DRM for iBooks cracked by...|
|Weekly Wrap-up: Productivity Tips for Evernote...|
|Barcelona Subway Strike Averted on Eve of...|
|Practical applications of data in publishing|
|Shark Tank Recap February 24|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|MAULDIN: Just Tax That Other Guy|
|Jeremy Lin Gets His Own Ben & Jerrys Ice...|
|Week In Gaming: Fake Pokemon apps, Kickstarter...|
|When Parents Text: 15 Funniest Picks|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple iBooks Copy Protection Cracked for First...|
|More Fake iPhones Hit New York Streets|
|Acer Liquid Glow is a mid-level Android 4.0...|
|Science News Weekly 2|
|Opinion: Why iTunes Match is a big step for...|
|The Poetry Of Ally Sheedy: A Look Back|
|Santorum: Romney more of an Occupy Wall Street...|
yahoo odd news
|New list of 49 foods to avoid includes some...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Finally, Jeremy Lin Gets The Hey Girl Tumblr...|
|Dont Bet Against Israel on Iran|
|8 Rules for Not Sucking at Public Transportation|
|Tire Rolls Down Highway|
|Bootmobile vs. Wienermobile|
|Honest Oscar Titles: 2012|
|Driver stopped with five reindeer in back of car|
|Google Sea View|
|FAIL Nation: I Bet She Loves Her Parents FAIL|
|Prepare For Oblivion! New Trailer For Wrath Of...|
|A Snoring Hummingbird|
|GIF: Ai Can Has Turn Nao?|
|"Nomad" Planets More Common Than...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|See Venus in broad daylight today!|
|Not So Fast, Neutrinos!|
|Life Sized Portal Turret|
|Odds & Ends, California Charter Schools,...|
|10 Countries with Perfect Climates|
|MIND in Pictures: The Cranial Network|
|Crowdsourcing improves predictive texting|
|Video Pendulums into Infinity|
|Weekend Links: The Spookiest Places On Earth|
|Playboy ponders the first gentlemen's club in...|
|Your cheatin heart will make me weep|
|Cellulaze Cellulite Treatment|
|European Neanderthals were on the verge of...|
|Hey Baby (No Doubt song)|
|This Week in the Future, February 20-24, 2012|
|Memories Of You|
|Thai Artist Looks for Happiness in a Bowl of Rice|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|5 Questions Series with Elizabeth Surya of...|
|ACEEE Details Smart Grid Savings Up To 19.5%|
|9 Things You Can Give Up for Lent That Will...|
|A taste of Vietnam [VIDEO]|
|Last Weekend to See the Beautiful Living...|
|Tempe explores grease as renewable energy source|
|PSFK Is Ready For Design Indaba|
|Debbie Millman: Karl Heiselman Audio Interview...|
|A Fun Approach To Creating More Successful...|
|Swiss Army Knife Design Competition|
|The Design of Basketball, Part 2: Adapting to...|
|Who Is the Real Cindy Sherman?|
|34 Superhero Artworks With The Power To Move You|
|Dedicated to the Workers and Unemployed|
|Hans Hollein / Peter Weibel [HG. | ED]|
|Avid Tumblr Users May Be The Most Annoying...|
|Community Roundup: Carnival Challenge Results &...|
|11 Underrated Ways to Improve Your Sleep and...|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Ask Unclutterer: How do I convince my spouse to...|
|Start of Winter Flu Season in U.S. Is Announced|
|An Autodidacts Schedule|
|Easy Korean Bibimbap for Home Cooks|
|Training Advice From Marathoner Kara Goucher|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|"Glamour Glam Cam #GlamourRing...|
|Current Obsessions: Our favorites from whats in...|
|BlogHer Conference Update - - February 24, 2012|
|Style Star: Viola Davis|
|Are Fertility Finance Companies as Shady as...|
|8 Beauty Trends Inspired by The Jersey Shore ...|
|13 Questions With... John Varvatos|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Ultimate Kettlebell Workout|
|Unsung Manly Movie Quotes for Every Occasion|
|The Gary Oldman Story That Almost Wasn't|
|The Wine Questionnaire|
|Red Sox owner Henry to apologize to Crawford|
|The Best Videos of the Week [Video]|
|College basketball scoreboard|
|Breaking: Range Rover Evoque Cabriolet spotted...|
|Vanderbilt at No. 1 UK|
|Irving 8 for 8 on 3s in Rising Stars (AP)|
|SINSTER Moves To Scare Us In October!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|John Carter - Escape|
|Weekly Ketchup: Dwayne Johnson May Be Hercules|
|This Week In Trailers: Marley, Gregory...|
|First Trailer Mary Harron's New Vampire...|
|Whitney Houston -- Family 'Disgusted' by Casket...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|The Best Videos of the Week [Video]|
|Project X Red Band TV Trailer & The Raven...|
|Shut Up, Dude: This Weeks Best And Worst Comments|
|Oscars 2012: Last Year's Awards-Night Headlines|
|Whitney Houston's YouTube & Vevo Plays Gain...|
|Critic's Notebook: El Sistema for all, U.S....|
the big picture
|One billion slum dwellers|
|Snow as high as houses|
|New York Photos of the Week February 18th...|
|Saturday, 25 Feb 2012|
|Big Pictures for a Big City|
|Google Reader (11)|
|Andrei Becheru - Parc des Buttes Chaumont|
|Heart Attacks Do Exist|
|Photography: Disportraits by Matthias Schaller...|
|Comic for February 25, 2012|
|Its not about|