- If you like Futurama's theme song, you'll like the song from 1967 that inspired it.
- Super Chuck Norris...
- Good Guy Amish
- Scumbag Fire
- Started a new job right
- Pastor Cat
- TIL: Ping Golf provides wounded veterans with free gold lessons, a set of custom fit clubs, and a new bag...
- Good Guy Bus Driver
- Triforce Triptych
- East Africa's high-speed internet access is severely disrupted after a ship dropped its anchor onto...
- Hundreds of Chinese have flooded US President Barack Obamas Google+ page, apparently taking advantage of a...
- How I feel when discussing politics as a 26 year old
- My poor friend did this.
- That mini heart-attack
- The moment I found out Brad Pitt was a true actor [FIXED]
- Am I understanding Santorum correctly? He wants to eliminate the separation of church and state so we can...
- So far, so good.
- The Impact of Bad Bosses -- New research has found that bad bosses affect how your whole family relates to...
- Megaupload Founder Kim Dotcom: Were Going To Win
- My [expensive] camera fell just as the family shot snapped
- The most awesome movie ever Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Somebody's ready to go!
- Today marks my...
- This was on the wall in the men's toilet at my office....wtf?
- My mother beat up a gang for me what are your heroic/great mom or dad stories?
- Santorum, you make me sick.
- Do women with big breasts have bigger risk of breast cancer than women with small ones?
- John Bolton dodges question from anti-war vet about blowback, insults him; Fox edits out the audience...
- Childhood ruined
- Every single person on Reddit knows how true this is.
- 2012 Oscars: The Artist and the French George Clooney Dominate, Meryl Streep Tops Viola Davis
- Afrosoul Photography
- he likes to sit in the sun
- The Face of Victory
- I Realize....
- A Ranch in the "high desert country" in Arizona.
- Only in Pittsburgh: "A parking chair"
- Oscars Getting Closer, "Oscar" Now in Fully 1.5% of EVERY Tweet
- Beautiful photo..
- Nepalese man, 72, declared shortest human on record
- Snowy scene in Breck
- Can This Picture Be Real?
- Rocket Launch Story and Video from Today
- Seo Young Deok's Bicycle Chain Sculptures
- Twain on why idealogues cannot understand each other
- A chat with Scorsese references 85 films
- Do You Doodle on Your Netflix Envelopes?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Slippery as all Get out, But Funny
- Clooney or Dujardin?
- Friday Fitness Recap: Episode 2
- Los Angeles Times to begin charging for online access
- Live Chime the Oscars
- Could science-based communities challenge...
- Crocodiles can now fly or teleport.
- Incoming Storm
- Almost Spring in Pittsburgh, PA
- Harry Potter Grows Up? J.K. Rowling to Write First Adult Book
- incredible video and profound..makes you really think
- Freescale chip paves way for LTE-Advanced, cheaper data
- Attorney Says Pinterest Needs To Change It Digital Copyright Policy
- Megaupload Founder Kim Dotcom: Were Going To Win
- Man Declared Shortest Person Ever
- A Penny for your Curiosity on Mars
- Image of the Day: Gigantic Cosmic Bubbles
- Santorums JFK story makes me want to throw up by Joan Walsh (Salon.com)
- Has Facebook Been Reading Your Text Messages? (UPDATED)
- A Reminder to Arizona and Michigan from John McCain: A Tale of Two Mitts
- Climate Change Will Shake the Earth
- Top 10 Best Free Android Action Games
- WikiLeaks publishes security think tank emails
- Apologies: Do They Make It All Better?
- App tales for second-hand goods
- APOD: 2012 February 27 - Shocked by Supernova 1987A
- xkcd: So It Has Come To This
- Violence in wake of Koran incident fuels U.S. doubts about Afghan partners
- Lucy Lawless arrested protesting Arctic oil drilling | The Raw Story
- Gigabit Internet for $80: the unlikely success of California's Sonic.net
- IRA apologizes for murder of nine-year-old boy in 1973
- Jerry Lewis, Quincy Jones, and Ron Howard Give a Behind-the-Scenes look at the Oscars
- In the battle of puffer fish vs. laser pointer, we all win
- Best Movie Ever: Mortal Kombat
- What Ails Europe?
- Full List of Winners from the 84th Annual Academy Awards
- Wikileaks Strikes Again, Dumps Hacked Emails from Global Security Firm Stratfor - Reason.com
- Now THAT, is how you ROCK the Red Carpet. Actress Angelina Jolie
- Sacha Baron Cohen Dumps Ashes of Kim Jong-il on Ryan Seacrest on Oscars Red Carpet
- Armed Robber Drops His Gun, Returns To Buy It Back From Victims For $40
- Not taking husband's name? Prepare to be judged
- Romney: Santorum Is Clueless About Jobs
- Democrats Compare Scott Walker To Richard Nixon
- Gunman Opens Fire On High School
- Trouble Strikes Another Costa Cruise Ship
- Huckabee Laments GOP's 'Toxic Atmosphere'
- Alliance Forms To Rival Apple
- Shooting Reported At Ohio High School
- New Child Support System Could Leave Poor Men With No Income
- WATCH: Chris Matthews' Scathing Mitt Romney Takedown
- Detroit Automakers Rebuild Workforce To Keep Up With Demand
- As Bad Economy Lingers, Executives In Rehab Continue To Work
- Gingrich Addresses Marital Problems
- GET MICH OR DIE TRYIN'
- Shells And Rockets Pummel Homs
- White House Helped Pay For NYPD Program To Spy On Muslims
- Plot To Assassinate Vladimir Putin Reportedly Foiled
- WikiLeaks Publishes Millions Of Emails From Security Firm
- 'The Artist' Had A Very Big Night
- Bomber Kills 9 At Afghan Airport As Revenge For Quran-Burnings
- WATCH: Did Billy Crystal Go Too Far?
- Santorum Seeks Heavy Security
- Oscar-Winning Director Delivers Plea For The People Of Iran
- Mitt Romney: My Friends Own NASCAR Teams
- WikiLeaks Releases Millions Of Emails
- Gulf Oil Spill Trial Delayed
- Sacha Baron Cohen's Oscars Prank
- RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY: Wet Weather Postpones Daytona 500
- STREEP WINS AGAIN
- Dujardin Wins Best Actor: 'I Love Your Country'
- Dujardin Wins Best Actor
- Movie, the Movie, ad infinitum
- Yunus Bakhsh
- Eat It, in Japan
- Bruce Lee vs. Ironman in stop motion animation
- "You don't remember anyone named Dick?" "No." "Garth? Dustin? Vic?" "I...
- I am Winnie the Pooh
- Heaven and Hell On Earth
- Why the Obesity Issue Might Be More Complex Than We Think
- A modest title for a piece with modest pretentions
- "I Can Eat 50 Plates Of Beans"
- The Victorian Kitchen Garden & a metric butt-ton of historical reconstruction series
- Only Five there are
- Bagpipe Soul!
- Passing of a Virtuoso
- The Republican "brand" is collapsing
- Love me, I'm a liberal
- Whacky music to enliven your day
- Hollywood Babylon ... and on and on and on
- Today WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files more than five million emails from the...
- India declared free of Polio for one year
- "You know what I think?" she says. "That people's memories are maybe the fuel they burn to...
- An "apology" to President Karzai of Afghanistan on behalf of Americans
- Fuck Yeah Aerial Photograph
- "Give Back and Learn"
- Twenty photos of beautiful private and personal libraries.
- Liberate Knowledge
- Fame in Eight and a Half Pounds of Britannium, Copper, Nickel, Silver, and 24 Carat Gold
- A short movie inspired on Escher's works
- The return of steam on the London Underground
- Fake War Stories
- Nubia: the Life, Death of an Abused Child
- I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave
- Magic Mountain
- Faces of Paris
- The Man in the Glass House
- A Scorsese in Lagos
- Burn All the Liars
- Basic police work ignored in autistic patients suspicious death
- The Girl on the Bridge
- The Last Gentleman
- The Mysterious Mr. Zedzed: The Wickedest Man in the World
- The Journey of Judge Joan Lefkow
- Scott Ritters Other War
- Sixteen-year-old Tara Perry followed her man into crime and madness
- The Tree of Strife
- Me & My Monkey
- Seeing Red
- The Dartmouth Winter Carnival
- The Conversion
- Buffett: Banks Victimized by Evicted Homeowners - Bloomberg
- Suspect in custody after 1 student killed, 4 wounded in shooting at Ohio high ... - Fox News
- WikiLeaks publishes leaked intelligence firm emails - USA TODAY
- F-35 fighter training leaves pilots grounded - CBS News
- Impressive Griffin makes Rams' No. 2 pick a very valuable asset - SI.com
- Daytona 500 start time postponed again - Detroit Free Press
- JLo's stylist insists: No wardrobe malfunction - USA TODAY
- Daytona 500 pushed to Monday night - London Free Press
- One dead, four hurt in Ohio high school shooting - CNN International
- Protests continued against desecration of holy Quran in Afghanistan; nine ... - South Asian News Agency
- Jolie's leg spawns own instant Twitter account - Kansas City Star
- Obama Tells Governors That Education Is Vital to Ensuring Economic Growth - Bloomberg
- Kobe Bryant fractures nose in NBA All-Star game - Chicago Sun-Times
- Santorum Out in Front in Ohio - Slate Magazine
- Oscar winners 2012: Margaret Thatcher is twice the woman Meryl Streep could ... - Daily Mail
- Obama doubles down on education - Politico (blog)
- Buffett says stocks, homes are fairly cheap now - The Associated Press
- Obama to governors: Spend more on education - USA TODAY
- 5 students reported wounded in Ohio shooting - MiamiHerald.com
- Oscars Ratings: 2012 Academy Awards Up From 2011 Academy Awards - Huffington Post
- Bryant Has 'Nasal Fracture' From All-Star Hit - ABC News
- Obama urges governors to boost education funding - San Francisco Chronicle
- Jolie's leg spawns own instant Twitter account - San Francisco Chronicle
- Oscars 2012: Did Jennifer Lopez have a wardrobe malfunction? - National Post
- Monson: NBA 'commercial' worth watching, after all - Salt Lake Tribune
- Angelina Jolie's teenage modelling shots - Ninemsn
- Santorum touts wider role for faith in public life - Boston.com
- 5 students hurt in Ohio school shooting - USA TODAY
- Daytona 500 start pushed back to 7 pm Monday - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Republicans are losing the class warfare fight - Washington Post
- Corporate Front Group Buys Attack On Humane Society During Oscar Broadcast
- Kennedy Speech made Santorum "want to vomit"
- El Paso Corp. to sell oil, gas assets for $7.15B
- Secret 14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey | Mail Online
- Afghan Leaders Cancel Trip to Meet with U.S. Secretary of Defense
- Woman lived as a man for 41 years because parents didn't tell her she's a hermaphrodite
- Forget ID bracelets, some getting medical tattoos
- Chinese Police seize Apple iPhone branded gas stoves
- Arrrr! Pirates invading pop culture
- Move Our Money: New State Bank Bills Address Credit and Housing Crises ~~~ Local Banks by the People, for...
- Innovation and the Bell Labs Miracle
- Aussie Lizards Lick Toad Terror with Evolution
- LePage wants Republican presidential nominee chosen during floor fight — Politics — Bangor...
- Naked Man Steals Fire Truck, Kills Pedestrian
- Pre-caffeine tech: Cell phone microbes, Angelina's leg
- Child Molesting Former Boy Scout Leader Has More Victims
- German lawmakers approve new Greek bailout
- Gallup: 72% of All Americans and 56% of Democrats Say Obamacare Mandate Unconstitutional
- Uncle Sam's Fire Sale. MinimumInvestment: $1Billion
- Meryl Streep takes third career Oscar
- What Were You Thinking?
- Wisconsin governor will not challenge recall signatures
- New Bat Has Odd-Shaped Nose
- Much at stake for Danica Patrick in delayed Daytona 500
- Plane panic after 'mom' confused with 'bomb'
- LIVE - One Dead and Four Injured in a Ohio High School Shooting. One suspect is in police custody.
- With spotlight on homeless kids, parents get short shrift : News-Record.com : Greensboro & the Triad's...
- This cat uses sign language to ask for more noms (video)
- Erectile dysfunction supplement recalled
- City Room: City Blames Poor Maintenance Work for Fatal Elevator Accident
- 5 Students Hurt in Ohio Shooting
- Murdoch Hacking Inquiry Expands to Officials
- WikiLeaks Publishes Intelligence Firm E-Mails
- Darfur Refugees Returning Home
- After Release of Ratings, a Focus on Top Teachers
- As Mad Men Returns, AMCs Ads Take an Enigmatic Tack
- Lens Blog: Quirky Photos of Post Offices in the United States
- Opt-Out Provision Would Halt Some, but Not All, Web Tracking
- A Measure of Change: Obamas Unacknowledged Debt to Bowles-Simpson Plan
- Nokia to Offer Lower-Priced Windows Cellphone
- A Warship Returns, With the Family in Tow
- Syrian Violence Continues as West Dismisses New Charter
- Plot to Kill Vladimir Putin Uncovered
- Yankees Pitchers Built for Gridiron, at Home on the Mound
- Apples Lead in Smartphones Is Not Guaranteed
- TV: Russia, Ukraine Agents Foil Anti-Putin Plot
- The TV Watch: At the Oscars, Even the Jokes Had Wrinkles
- Fashion Review: On the Oscars Red Carpet, Tradition Reigns
- The Artist Wins Best Film at the Academy Awards
- On the Runway Blog: Oscars Tuxedo Report Card
- Arizona Cools Off on Immigration, at Least for Now
- Santorum Makes Case for Religion in Public Sphere
- Detroit Stadium Event Is Exception to Romney Precision
- N.B.A. All-Star Game: West 152, East 149: West Holds Off the East After Bryant Overtakes Jordan
- Amid Winter Blooms, Wondering What That Means for Spring
- WikiLeaks to Publish Stratfor E-Mails
- American Soldiers Remains Are Recovered From Iraq
- Baylors Athletic Program Hits the Big Time
- Burning of Korans Complicates U.S. Pullout Plan in Afghanistan
- My app has to dodge around government regulation. It shouldnt have to.
- Google's cloud-based machine learning tools
- Intel announces new smartphone SoCs, aims for emerging markets
- 10 pictures from an iPhone prove smartphones potential
- KML shapes of any US state, city, or county, made possible by the U.S. Census
- How To Choose Your Co-Founder
- White House Uses Espionage Act to Pursue Leak Cases
- Amazon Prime members buy twice as much, don't compare on price
- Dropbox Buys Cove To Bring Former Facebookers To The Team
- Bret Victor's live editable game in ClojureScript
- WSJ: AT&T Plan Would Let App Makers Pay for Subscribers' DataUse
- Andy Palmer Joins Cloudant's Board of Directors
- A Classic Startup Horror Story
- 10 Coding Tips to Write Superior jQuery Plugins
- Linux Mint 12 LXDE RC is out and available for download
- What Dell's Acquisition of AppAssure Means for the Future of Big Data
- Balsamiq UX.StackExchange.com
- LLVM Clojure Bindings
- Announcing Python and Perl project support on Travis CI
- The Copycats at HackerNews
- Google building firewall between Android and Motorola
- Wage slave? Or slave to the wage?
- The Case for a Git-Powered Project Gutenberg
- Killing Your Startup By Listening to Customers
- Windows Phone 7.5 update lowers system requirements
- How to break the 'rapper code'
- Bash Shell Scripting in 10 seconds
- The Day Python Embarassed Imperative Programming
- Alan Turings school reports
- Useful Online Tools to Make Simple HTML5 Coding
- World's First Quadruple Limb Transplant Fails
- Police Find Apple Branded Stoves In China
- Active Video Games Don't Make Kids Exercise More
- Lawyers For Mining Companies Threaten Scientific Journals
- Facebook Denies Accessing Users' Text Messages
- Open Letter By Eric S. Raymond To Chris Dodd
- What Beer Can Teach Us About Emerging Technologies
- UK To Dim Highway Lights To Save Money
- Ask Slashdot: Dealing With University Firewalls?
- IBM Researchers Image Electrical Charge Distribution In a Single Molecule
- Australia's Telstra Requires Fibre Customers To Use Copper Telephone
- WikiLeaks Begins Releasing Stratfor Internal Emails
- Stem Cells That May Make Eggs Found In Women
- Intel Joins LibreOffice
- YouTube Identifies Birdsong As Copyrighted Music
- Optical Memory Could Speed Up the Internet
- Study Suggests Climate Change-Induced Drought Caused the Mayan Collapse
- Google+ Unblocked In China; President Obama's Page Flooded With Comments
- Ask Slashdot: How Do You Install Ubuntu On 30 Laptops and Keep Them In Sync?
- Dharun Ravi Trial: Hate Crime Or Stupidity?
- 2 Science Publishers Delve Into Science Fiction
- After US v. Jones, FBI Turns Off 3,000 GPS Tracking Devices
- Apple Has Too Much Money
- DragonFly BSD 3.0 Released
- 4 UK Urban Explorers Face Orders Not To Talk With Each Other For 10 Years
- Microgravity Coffee Cup
- New Version of Flashback Trojan Targets Mac Users
- Cambridge's Capsicum Framework Promises Efficient Security For UNIX/ChromeOS
- QuickTime Creator Brings Flash and Office To the iPad, By Subscription
- Chinese iPad Trademark Battle Hits California Court
- Rejected Star Wars toy ideas
- Rumblefish claims to own copyright to ambient birdsong on YouTube
- Gweek 041: Under the Moons of Mars
- Wikileaks releases "Global Intelligence Files" -- 5MM emails from private spook outfit Stratfor
- HOWTO bake a Death Star cake
- Chocopornoholic cook book comes to America
- Danish band claims collecting society prevented them from playing anti-ACTA gig
- The Everything is a Remix theory of creativity
- Understanding the scale of the ripoff in the Robosigning Settlement
- Border Town design jam
- The neuroscience of magic
- Author discovers that Amazon can reprice his indie Kindle books however they want and cut his royalties, at...
- SKS, world's largest microfinance service, drives debtors to suicide
- Teen survivors of American religious brainwashing camps speak
- What are the world's root problems?
- How to Fix Copyright: the video
- Ice-sculpture AT-AT
- Rudy Rucker's new imprint launches with his complete short stories
- Repo Man director urges fans to "pirate a bunch of my stuff right away"
- World is a happier place than it was before the financial crisis began
- Save Disney World from Disneylandification
- Labour to Britain's Internet: drop dead
- Tongue piercing steers wheelchair
- History of the Polaroid SX-70
- Video: Chris Brown+Rihanna's "Birthday Cake" remixed with lyrics from police report for 2009 beating
- Pogue on Foxconn: hey, at least it's not rice farming or prostitution!
- Maru, internet-famous cat, goes to the 2012 Oscars
- Kim Jong-Un got a Gun
- Tiger bust for breast cancer charity
- Shepard Fairey pleads guilty over "Hope" court case
- Mr. Burns is letting Fish and Game fight it out with the EPA over two headed trout caught in Springfield,...
- "He just sunk his boat in my harbor, but honestly, we did not have sex"
- Putin warns the West over Syria and Iran. I say we pay heed, this guy wrestles bears
- Not news: Former TV news presenter files whistleblower lawsuit against TV station. Florida: Over his makeup...
- Only in Florida do you have to worry about a convicted felon stealing your jewelry, electronics AND your...
- Man says he's "in shock" after witnessing extraterrestrial Frisbee invasion from space
- This is what happens when you don't hit your kids
- Vatican asks to borrow 1,500 year old copy of the Bible in which Jesus predicts the coming of Muhammed in...
- Guess which cruise company has 1,000 passengers adrift without power after an engine fire?
- Man finds burglar in his house, promplty "Mugs" him
- Original Tweets up for auction
- The Gulf Oil Spill Trial has been postponed by a series of "complex issues," many of which...
- Cop manages to shoot himself in the leg after a high speed chase
- Kudos for not choosing the (now) cliche minority when falsely accusing someone else of the crime you...
- Don't you hate it when you're in a hurry to go somewhere and discover a strange child you've never seen...
- The universe once again proves you can't dodge death...or that trash bin flying toward you at 45 miles per...
- There's a new trend sweeping the nation: Little free libraries. Though you've probably never seen one....
- Step 1: Record video of birds singing. Step 2: Upload video to YouTube. Step 3: Watch asshole music company...
- "Those emails you leaked that makes us look like assholes and exposes us doing illegal things is...
- Russian TV reporting assassination plot against Putin foiled after the gunman failed to reach the needle...
- The Great Singapore Penis Panic...and other book titles from the past year
- Tenn. nightclub shooting leaves 1 dead, 19 injured, everyone else shaking their heads at the sad state of...
- Man on trial for hiring an undercover cop to attack a judge wears his prison uniform in court, is...
- St Petersburg police use air horns, grenades, 50 officers, and SWAT team to wake up an 81 year old man. His...
- Oscar Night Turns Into a Winning Night for Netflix, Too
- Telef?nica Working With Mozilla to Build Open Web-Centric Smartphone
- New Eruptions at Rincon de la Vieja in Costa Rica
- The New French Hacker-Artist Underground
- Prosthetics Breakthrough Might Fuse Nerves With Fake Limbs
- Alt Text: Disturbing Science Books for Kids
- Facebook: The Wimps Will Inherit the Data Center
- Feb. 27, 1812: Rage, Rage Against the Industrial Age
- DIY Guy Cranks Out Guitar Amps Made of Ouija Boards, Beer Cans
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 27
- Oscars Audio Guy Cranks Up the Sarcasm on Twitter
- Wikileaks Pairs with Anonymous to Publish Intelligence Firm's Dirty Laundry
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 26
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 25
- Infochimps Tame the Big Data Elephant
- The Meta-Story: How Wired Published Its GitHub Story on GitHub
- Report: Google-Branded Tablet to Land in April
- Scorned Attorney Threatens to Take Down Lawyer-Review Site
- Google Donates Biz Software For Mac File Encryption
- Apple Gives Shareholders More Input; Will Facebook Get the Message?
- Forcing Defendant to Decrypt Hard Drives is Unconstitutional, Appeals Court Rules
- Game|Life Podcast: Adventures in the Guild Wars 2 Beta
- Watch a Live Feed of This Weekend's Spectacular Planetary Alignment
- Villains Become Victims in Clone Wars' 'Massacre'
- How to Prevent Interplanetary Pandemics
- New Net Rates the Force Behind Monster Slam Dunks
- Taliban Suicide Attacks Have Held Steady for Most of The War
- Calling Chicken Little: Clouds Getting Lower
- How to Do Stop Motion on a Budget
- Vulcan's View 8: Volcanoes and Eruptions Seen From Space for February 24, 2012
- Spontaneous Monster-Truck Rally Crushes Girl's Car
- Man Loses $49K Of Venomous Snakes And Exotic Lizards
- Teen Allegedly Takes Mom's Car, Robs Two Bank At Drive-Through Window
- America's Weirdest And Offensive Place Names -- Like Negro Creek
- What Are The Bizarre Brown Mountain Lights Of North Carolina?
- 'Good Karma' Helps Marine Win $2.9M Jackpot
- Little Recognition For World's Shortest Man
- There's A Hot Tub On A College's Roof - Whodunit?
- Dirty Tricks: Topless Dancer Sent To Politican's Office
- WATCH: Woman Swallows Sword Just For $50 Discount On Rat Skeleton
- WATCH: People Make Like Superman Outside Of Car Windows
- WATCH: Man Shoots Himself In The Stomach (GRAPHIC)
- VOTE: Does This Statue Look Like A Vagina? Some In Sarah Palin's Town Think So
- Aussie Pancake Stack Not A Record, Says Guinness
- Knife-Wielding Robbery Suspect In Wheelchair Allegedly Rolls Into Trouble
- LOOK: Jesus Made Out Of Pushpins
- Nobody Crosses Chuck Norris And Lives -- Except In Slovakia
- WATCH: A Steel-Slurping, Sword-Swallowing Extravaganza
- LOOK: Two-Headed Trout Causes Controversy
- FUNNY POLICE REPORT: Man Arrested For Cooking Own Cheeseburger, Fries At Denny's
- 911 Caller Wants Taxi, Help Finding Football
- VOTE: Does This Chicken Nugget Look Like George Washington?
- PHOTOS: The Brokenhearted Sell Stuff They Never Liked Anyway
- PHOTO: Woman Sued Over 'A**hole' T-Shirt:
- 3-Year-Old Girl Walks A Mile Alone In The Snow
- Gambling Argument Ends With Ear Bitten Off
- Pawnshops Accepting Wine As Collateral
- WATCH: Man Drives On Wrong Side Of Road At 70 MPH (NSFW)
- Look Out President Obama: Alien Abductee Says He Will Assume Presidency Without A Vote
- WATCH: Bank Robber Shoots Himself In The Foot, And Other Great Moments In Dumb Crime
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- Yard Sale Reeks Of Divorce
- TV Listings: Carla Starla
- Cost Of Living Now Outweighs Benefits
- [audio] Many Animals Harmed In Catering For New Film
- SCIO, ORA white dog on the corner of Hampton Avenue and Greene Street needs a bath.
- Strongside/Weakside: Tony Stewart
- Unsung Heroes: Bob Peterson
- GLAAD To Honor Any Mainstream Film That Gets One Thing Right About Being Gay
- Brandeis Frat Boys Always Quoting A Serious Man
- 5-Year-Old Wants To Be Overworked Haitian Nanny When He Grows Up
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Arrive On Oscar Red Carpet 12 Hours Early
- Semester At Sea Students Steal Anchor For Dorm Room
- Magazine Article Describes Rap Song As 'Blistering Display Of Braggadocio'
- Blake Griffin Makes Amazing Dunk Where He Lets Go Of Ball 20 Feet Away From Hoop
- Letters To The Editor: Nipple Stars
- Microbrewer Trying To Work Dog Into Name Of New Seasonal Beer
- Gary Bettman: 'I Have Never Watched An Entire NHL Game'
- Exhausted Sweatshop Worker Just Has To Laugh After Sewing Fingers Together
- WATERTOWN, MAEthan Hodgson, 29, felt pretty great after traveling an unprecedented nine stops as the most...
- TV Listings: Divine Design
- Wheelchair-Basketball Players Stunned By Thunderous Slam Dunk
- [video] Facebook To Permit Users To Change Privacy Settings Only If They Guess Word Contained In Locket...
- Frightened Man Wakes Up Knowing Exactly Where He Is
- Confused Milwaukee Bucks Have No Idea What To Do After Rebounding Basketball
- Statshot: What Petition Are We Signing?
- Police Report: Sexual Assault Numbers Under Control, Unless You Count The Super Brutal Ones
- Magazine: Startling Pigeons And 16 Other Uses For A Trombone
- American Voices: Obama Proposes Lowering Corporate Tax Rate
- Report: Your Favorite Player Took Steroids
- Rinse Berries in a Vinegar Solution to Keep Them Fresh Longer and Mold-Free [Food Hacks]
- AssistantLove Integrates Spotify and GPS Apps into Siri [Jailbreak]
- Put Your MP3 in the Sink for a Free Amplifier for Music in the Shower [Macgyver Tips]
- How You're Breaking the Law Every Day (and What You Can Do About It) [Know Your Rights]
- Add Automatic Lights to Your Glove Box, Footwells of Your Car [DIY]
- Personal Level Indicators for Thunderbird Tells You if a Message Is for You or a Group [Thunderbird...
- Build a TV Antenna from a Soda Can [DIY]
- Surprisingly Effective Workouts You Can Do with a Towel in 20 Minutes or Less [Video]
- Smart Screen Off Turns Your Android Phones Display On and Off Automatically When the Screen is Covered [Video]
- Match Your Pasta with the Right Sauce for Delicious, Evenly-Coated Bites [Video]
- Make Your Own Tablet Stylus from an Arrowhead Pencil Eraser and a Paintbrush [Video]
- Onavo Extend for Android Compresses Your Mobile Data, Promises to Save You from Bandwidth Caps [Android...
- Adobe Photoshop Touch Is Photoshop Cleverly Reimagined for the iPad [Ipad Downloads]
- DIY Magnetic Ironing Mat [DIY]
- Play Old DOS Floppy Disk Games on Your Android Tablet [Video]
- "Does anyone have any recommendations for watching a video with a friend over the web?" [Ask The...
- Remove Stuck-On Rice From Your Pot with Soap and Vinegar [Video]
- Use a Camera to Check the Accuracy of Your Wristwatch [Video]
- Use a Turkey Fryer as a High Temperature Wok Cooking Surface [Kitchen Hacks]
- Five Best PowerPoint Alternatives [Hive Five]
- Repurpose a Wooden Wine Crate Into a Planter [Weekend Project]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Repurpose an IKEA Bed Leg Into a Headphone Wall Mount [Ikea Hacks]
- Use a Washer to Help Solder [Soldering]
- Use Hand Sanitizer as Emergency Deodorant [Clever Uses]
- Use the Velveting Technique When Stir-Frying Meat [Video]
- TwitLonger Sort of Allows You to Post Tweets Longer than 140 Characters [Twitter]
- Make a DIY Home Theater TV Lift Cabinet [Video]
- Top 10 Ways to Make the Best of an Old, Crappy Computer [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Zorin is a Linux OS That Looks and Behaves Like Windows7 [Linux Downloads]
- Scaladin 1.0 released
- Serializing Python-Requests' Session Objects for Fun and Profit
- Rapid Prototyping with Bootstrap
- PhoneGap on Windows Phone via OS X
- How to download a file from Dropbox using the Dropbox .NET wrapper
- JBoss AeroGear: Generate a complete mobile app in seconds
- C++ AMP: The Test Team - Hallway Office Tour
- How Will the Cloud Fail us This Year?
- Java People - a new Java Community Song
- Java Programmers Survival Kit
- 10 free Linux e-books
- Ten things I Wish I Knew When Becomming A Linux Admin
- Different types of variables in Java
- UDP vs. TCP
- Nobody Understands REST or HTTP
- Are Young Programmers Prone to 'Peak Abstraction'?
- Zorin Is A Linux OS That Looks And Behaves Like Windows 7
- End of ERP - really?
- Open source Eclipse plugin for download library source code automatically
- Build Java Enterprise Edition artifacts with Maven
- Dropbox is a feature, not a product
- Aptana is a good Python IDE
- The Free Internet Act
- Cassandra Radical NoSQL Scalability
- Why I prefer request specs over cucumber
- The Cloudcast - Eps.33: "DevOps - One Year Later"
- Drupal and Microsoft? Yes!
- Dirty way to read the Hacker News homepage
- The First Appearance of Cookie Monster
- How to Make a Death Star Cake
- Helicopter Self-destructs
- Star Wars Saga Viewing Order
- Honey Bees Drinking Water
- The 2012 Razzies
- Face-controlled Cat Mask
- Dog Steals Baguette, Not Sure What to Do with It
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups inspired by Fringe
- The Unluckiest Train Ride
- 19 Pepsi Flavors You May Not Be Familiar With
- Tug of War With A Dog & Horse
- Talk About An Oscar Snub
- Abandoned Cars Reclaimed By Nature
- The True Cost of Building the Death Star
- Great Pictures of Rock Stars With Their Parents
- Chupa Chups Advertising Isnt Just For Suckers
- Test Your Trivia Skills Against Hitchcock, Ninjas And Jack Nicholson
- This Radio Will Look Right At Home In Your Fallout Shelter
- Techno Viking Action Figure
- When I Tell People I Work from Home
- Alan Turnings School Grades
- Listen To These Posters Playing A Pretty Tune
- A Turntable That Plays Pieces Of Wood
- 20th Century Styles, According To 1893
- The Iron Spike of Bacteriophages
- Man Cooked Own Cheeseburger and Fries at Dennys
- A Generous Tip and an Advice
- Vincent Van Gogh Self Portrait Costume
- Worlds Deepest Land Bug
- LEGO Church
- Father Jailed Because Daughter Drew a Picture of a Gun
- Teen Lifted Car Off Grandpa
- What if The Final Countdown Had Ended Differently?
- Tommy Craggss Amazing Tree Sculptures
- HTML5 Clear
- Lord of the Files: How GitHub Tamed Free Software (And More) | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com
- Stop paying your jQuery tax
- Teller Reveals His Secrets
- Nobody Understands REST or HTTP - Literate Programming
- pxldot (Android Measuring Stick)
- ResponsiveSlides.js Responsive jQuery slideshow
- Untitled (http://pinboard.in/talks/biz.pdf)
- AskGeo | Latitude and Longitude to Time Zone Conversion Web API
- Essential Sublime Text 2 Plugins and Extensions | Nettuts+
- The Shy Connector
- How To Build a Naive Bayes Classifier
- Designing HTTP Interfaces and RESTful Web Services (PHPDAY11 2011-0...
- Responsive Summit: Workflow | Mark Boulton
- Python for iOS
- Video lectures & presentations about Clojure
- Information Diet | 500 Words before 8am
- the pinnacle of evolution | the bblog
- Riding Rails: Edge Rails: PATCH is the new primary HTTP method for updates
- iBooks DRM Has Been Hacked - The Digital Reader
- Nature Editorial: If you want reproducible science, the software needs to be open source
- 24 February 2012, baked by Ben Ward @ The Pastry Box Project
- Untitled (http://heterodoxy.cc/meowdocs/pseudo/ps eudosynth.pdf)
- Afraid of Your Child's Math Textbook? You Should Be. - Annie Keeghan - Open Salon
- William Gibson on Cultivating a "Personal Micro-Culture" | Brain Pickings
- Advanced Test in C
- Wikileaks Becomes Anonymous' Publishing Arm with New Intelligence Firm Leak [Wikileaks]
- Fancy Rich Kids Expect Community College to Not Suck [School Daze]
- Which Actress Freaked Out When She Didn't Win the Oscar? [Blind Items]
- America, Kids Are Still Getting Drunk By Shoving Vodka-Soaked Tampons Up Their Butts [Video]
- Today in Mitt Romney Trying to Relate to Voters: 'I Have Friends Who Own NASCAR Teams' [Election 2012]
- The CEO of Pizza Hut Took His Dates to Pizza Hut [Corporate America]
- Report: Four Students Wounded in Ohio High School Shooting [Crime]
- Fear, Loathing, And Modern Medicine: The Faces Of The Academy Awards [Oscars]
- The Complete List of Winners from History's Worst Oscars [Oscars]
- How Was Meryl Streep Winning Oscar Night's Big Surprise? [Video]
- Here is this Year's In Memoriam Montage [Video]
- J. Lo's Oscar Dress: Nipple or Shadow? [Oscars]
- It's the Annual 'What Were They Thinking' Sketch, This Time with Uggie the Dog [Video]
- Watch the Big Cirque De Soleil Production Number [Video]
- It's the Christopher Guest Group Doing a Focus Group Sketch [Video]
- Here's Octavia Spencer's Adorable Acceptance Speech [Video]
- Iran's the Separation Wins Best Foreign Language Film in the Night's First Political Moment [Video]
- Watch Billy Crystal's Opening Monologue and Medley [Video]
- In Lieu of Charisma, Jennifer Lopez and Cameron Diaz Show Off Their Asses [Video]
- Here's the Oscars' Opening Movie Montage [Video]
- Your 2012 Academy Awards Live Blog [Oscars]
- Your 2012 Oscars Shit Show [Oscars]
- The Dictator Spills Kim Jong-Il's Ashes on Ryan Seacrest [Video]
- Drew Magary's Oscar Liveblog Will Begin At 8:15 This Evening [Video]
- Halle Berry Will Miss the Oscars Because She Broke Her Foot Chasing a Goat [Oscars]
- I Went to the Pre-Oscar Celebrity Gifting Suites and All I Got Was This Sense of Disgust [True Stories]
- Is It OK That I'm Never Going to See The Artist? [Oscars]
- Jan Brewer Endorses Romney, Shuns Obama [Election 2012]
- Not a Lot of People Went to the Movies Last Year [Box Office]
- Proud Papa Rupert Murdoch Shows Off Brand New Tabloid [Media]
|A History of MIT Pranks|
|Occupys challenge: Reinventing democracy|
|When Gas Prices Are High, High Car Prices Follow|
|February 27, 2012: Morning|
|To Kill Parasites, Fruit Flies Self Medicate...|
|Nature Goes Missing from Kids' Picture Books|
|Iran readies for parliamentary elections|
|On This Day: Dueling Outlawed in DC|
|Economist Colors 2012 Purple with Third-Party...|
|Putin assassination plot foiled, although...|
|Spain's Rajoy confronts reality|
|GOP voters split over Romney, Santorum, new...|
|AMANDA KNOX: TORTURED BY A RELIGIOUS ZEALOT?|
|Goings on About Town: Above and Beyond|
|Costa Allegra, Concordia's Sister Ship, Adrift...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Tumblr Bans Self Harm Blogs, Desposes Of...|
|Anonymous-Wikileaks Stratfor Leak: Stratfors...|
|Love Letter to New York: Classic LIFE Photos|
|FiveThirtyEight: Political Geography: Michigan|
|Rick Santorum Wants To Vomit All Over JFK,...|
|First Lady and Dr. Biden Urge Action from State...|
|Political Geography: Michigan|
|Sliver of Santmentum?|
|Illinois a Battleground for U.S. Congress Races|
|Mitt Romney: Biggest misconception about me is...|
|Slideshow: What If the GOP Candidates Were...|
wall street j.
|Arch Coal CEO Leer To Retire|
|8 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume|
|Marginal Tax Rate VS Effective Tax Rate - What...|
|Why Nations Fail|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Learning from Microfinance's Woes|
|The Science of Forgetting|
|Follow-Up: Smartphone Desperation (And...|
|10 Cool Piggy Banks For Manly Men|
|Three lunchtime reads: 1) Ten investment...|
|Visa Launches Mobile Payments Provisioning...|
|Intel Announces New Smartphone Partnerships...|
|How To Measure (And Increase) Your Pinfluence...|
|German Court Blocks Motorola's iPhone Injunction|
|Creating Maker-friendly cities|
|Yesterday Shark TankToday QVC!|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|THE APPLE INVESTOR: Apple Could Be Running Into...|
|Jennifer Aniston to be Married by 2012 End?|
|Facebook testing Android SMS integration,...|
|Oscars 2012: Who Won the Award for Most Social...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|iOS 5.1 Beta Reveals Evidence of Simultaneous...|
|Facebook Makes Push for Beefed-Up Mobile Sites|
|A new AT&T service would transfer data...|
|this WEEK in TECH 342|
|Opinion: Why iTunes Match is a big step for...|
|How To Arm Your Women|
|The Hill poll shows voters want lower tax rates|
yahoo odd news
|Dogs' feet give Japan scientists paws for thought|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Reading While Eating for February 27: Surprise,...|
|Still Waiting for Mr. Right|
|5 Tips for Writing the Perfect Eulogy (For...|
|Muscle Man Gets Stuck To Pull-Up Bar|
|Colin Huggins, The Grand Piano Busker|
|Honest Oscar Titles: 2012|
|Restaurant offers steak-based leap-year proposals|
|Google Sea View|
|School of Fail: People Lose All Kinds Of Things...|
|Oscar 2012 Fashion: A White Night!|
|This Chick Doesn't Need Help With Clay Pigeons|
|I Has a Hotdog: Did Somebody Say Cookies?!?!|
|Epic Journey Down the Colorado River|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Controlling Cancer: Todays ebook review at...|
|Why the Progress Bar Is Lying to You|
|Downwind Faster Than The Wind Cart|
|Odds & Ends, California Charter Schools,...|
|10 Countries with Perfect Climates|
|Social Cues in the Brain [Interactive]|
|New male spells death for unborn monkeys|
|In the Maker Shed: E-Textiles Bundle|
|Grace Hopper Explains Nanoseconds to Letterman|
|Movie: The Movie starring Bryan Cranston,...|
|A tough pill to swallow|
|400 Years Later - Cite Goes Dutch and Sugar...|
|Reduction in U.S. carbon emissions attributed...|
|Newly Discovered Space Rock Is Headed Toward...|
|I Am Only A Cat|
|Screen Calls From Various Google+ Circles|
|John Foster: Accidental Mysteries, 02.26.12: A...|
|Is There Ever A Justification For Responsive Text?|
|"Alphabet Topography" is A-Z in 3D|
|Fantastic Novels with Disappointing Endings|
|25 Leap Day Posters to Make You Jump for Joy!|
|The Kinetica Art Fair (part 1)|
|Housing In Aveiro / RVDM|
|The Evolution of the Phone (Support)|
|Community Roundup: Carnival Challenge Results &...|
|Sunset over mountain slope|
|Nike - Catch the Flash|
|Ways to Minimize the Your Chances of Regret in...|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|The second pass|
|Recipes for Health: Pear and Arugula Smoothie...|
|An Autodidacts Schedule|
|Easy Korean Bibimbap for Home Cooks|
|4 More Ways to Prevent Belly Bloat|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Ryan Seacrest, Sacha Baron Cohen & Removing...|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The 10 Best Gyms in America|
|Manvotional: Discipline-The Means to an End|
|The New Gold Standard|
|The Wine Questionnaire|
|Michael Shannon Says Zod Has 'Some Cool...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|John Carter - Escape|
|Awards Tour 2012: Academy Awards Winners!|
|Movie: the Movie: An Epic 9 Minute Trailer...|
|Must Watch: Everyone is in Jimmy Kimmel's...|
|'Berenstain Bears' Creator -- Dead at 88|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Wikileaks Becomes Anonymous' Publishing Arm...|
|Wrath of the Titans Images: Mortals, Monsters,...|
|Bear In Heaven Reflection Of You Video|
|Ryan Seacrest, Diddy, More Tweet About The Oscars|
|Sex Pistols Ink Record Deal With Universal|
|Megadeth, Motorhead and Volbeat review: Loud...|
the big picture
|Gerd Ludwig's "Long Shadow of...|
|Heavens and Hells in Asia|
|Monday, 27 Feb 2012|
|Magic in the Nearly Forgotten Mailbox|
|"De draadspanner". A construction of...|
|Chris Clor - Iron Giant|
|.:Sweet and Silly:.|
|George Korsmit - Documentation - Comissioned...|
|So It Has Come To This|
|Comic for February 27, 2012|