- Conspiracy Keanu On Sports
- Spiderman Logic
- IAmA former NASA Space Shuttle engineer, created "Apple Writer", retired at 35, sailed solo...
- Petition to lower rating of the movie "Bully" so it can be shown in schools - started by a victim...
- Loyal to the bitter end.
- After a failed attempt at pulling this by himself with whiskey as an anesthetic, he finally gave in and...
- Why Steam is the greatest :)
- This makes me laugh every time.
- Leap Years Explained
- I am that guy who took the photos of the Clash on tour. AMA
- Whats the silliest fight you've ever been in?
- US plans to charge Assange: UNITED STATES prosecutors have drawn up secret charges against the WikiLeaks...
- Your Email Address
- That's not the right time
- ..for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.
- Playing 'World of Warcraft' Boosts Spatial Ability and Focus in Adults -- The game improves cognitive...
- TIL that at the premiere of Beethoven's 9th, police had to break up the applause, as the amount he was...
- If you don't like Obama for anything else, and least like him for his open sense of humor.
- Came home & found my light bulb burnt out like this
- Clean-Shaven Zach Galifianakis
- What was the single, best realisation you have ever had?
- That awkward moment when you get a phone call from an anonymous person telling you to stay away from your...
- IBM announces breakthrough in quantum computing, promising scalability
- IAmA Former Caricature Artist, AM (to draw) Anything
- I think Jon Stewart got it right
- Redditor passionately explains why archaeology is not the same as treasure hunting and why having...
- The More You Know
- CIA Claims Release of its History of the Bay of Pigs Debacle Would Confuse the Public.
- Today By the St Johns Bridge
- Macro Flower 3
- Zena Khalil, "I am an army of pink"
- There's something fishy about the Putin assassination attempt...
- (PICS!) Tweed Ride Los Angeles
- Zombie Muppets!
- ChimeTheVote: The Looming 2012 Culture Wars
- Little Free Libraries Around Wisconsin
- 4 Recipe To Detox The Body & Nurture The Soul
- 2012 Oscars: The Artist and the French George Clooney Dominate, Meryl Streep Tops Viola Davis
- Afrosoul Photography
- he likes to sit in the sun
- The Face of Victory
- I Realize....
- A Ranch in the "high desert country" in Arizona.
- Only in Pittsburgh: "A parking chair"
- Oscars Getting Closer, "Oscar" Now in Fully 1.5% of EVERY Tweet
- Beautiful photo..
- Nepalese man, 72, declared shortest human on record
- Snowy scene in Breck
- Can This Picture Be Real?
- Rocket Launch Story and Video from Today
- Seo Young Deok's Bicycle Chain Sculptures
- Twain on why idealogues cannot understand each other
- A chat with Scorsese references 85 films
- Do You Doodle on Your Netflix Envelopes?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Slippery as all Get out, But Funny
- Clooney or Dujardin?
- Friday Fitness Recap: Episode 2
- Mass Effect 3 - Fight Live-Action TV Trailer
- Why it's bad that Android has 850k daily activations
- PayPal Takes Controversial Stance Against Sex
- IBM: We're on the cusp of the Quantum Computing revolution (video)
- Jet drier catches fire after crash in Daytona 500
- Conan The Barbarian Chases 2,165 BitTorrent Downloaders in Court
- Can Facebook Conquer Mobile Before it Gets Defriended by Users? - Forbes
- Sleeping pill users 'up to five times more likely to die early'
- Hello ACTA, SOPA, PIPA and NDAA; Anonymous and Occupy are coming for you
- The terrifying race to the loony right
- LinkedIn growing revenue at higher rate than Apple and Facebook (infographic)
- California bill would remove felony penalties for drug possession
- Newly Discovered Space Rock Is Headed Toward Earth, Estimated Time of Arrival 2040
- Upper classes 'more likely to lie and cheat'
- If you want privacy, Social Media may not be for you
- Richard Dawkins: I can't be sure God does not exist
- $5.59 Gas in Los Angeles: Fuel Reaches High Not Seen Since 2008
- George Soros -- The Rich Man Who is Hated Around The World
- Probably The Best Video Footage Ever of Photos From The International Space Station
- English Teacher Allegedly Hugged, Kissed 14 y.o. Girl Student, Gets Arrested
- The correct viewing order for the Star Wars movies.
- Can Driverless Cars Solve Distracted Driving?
- Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It
- Corporation Aims To Co-Opt Medical Marijuana, Make Billions
- World Bank to China: Free up your economy or bust
- Obama's War on Journalism
- The sin of cutting Veterans benefits in the name of austerity (Infographic)
- Vimeo For iPad: It's About More Than Just Watching Videos
- Real Medical Uses for Illegal and Abused Drugs
- Supreme Court Looks Ready To Grant Corporate Immunity In Human Rights Case
- Occupy London Camp Dismantled
- UN: More Than 7,500 People Have Died In Syria
- Obama To Autoworkers: Republicans Think 'You're Some Greedy Special Interest'
- 4 Suspected Anonymous Hackers Arrested
- Apple Reportedly To Unveil Next iPad
- Senator Pushes Adding Marriage Equality To Democratic Party Platform
- Bank Of America Set To Cash In On Income Tax Refunds
- Romney Talks Primary's 'Dirty Tricks'
- WATCH: Bill O'Reilly's Surprising Comment About Angelina Jolie
- Unpleasant Details Emerge About Ohio School Shooting Suspect
- Witness Opens Up About Watching Tyler Clementi On Webcam
- India Declares Gay Sex Legal
- Santorum Asks Democrats To Send 'A Loud Message' To Romney
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Rick Santorum's Latest Gaffes
- Wounded Journalists Escape Battered Syria
- Romney's Head vs. Santorum's Heart
- Syrian Violence Reportedly Kills 144
- WATCH: Daytona 500 Halted After Explosive Car Wreck
- Report: Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran
- Romney Appears With Kid Rock At Campaign Rally
- Supreme Court To Hear Corporate Personhood Case
- Ron Paul Disavows White Supremacists, But Takes Their Money
- Protesters Help Former Marine Save Foreclosed Home
- WATCH: Gingrich Recounts Run-In With 'San Francisco Transvestite'
- Dell Drops Bombshell Revelation
- Mitt Romney Recalls Event That Happened Before He Was Born
- Colorado Taking Up Pot Legalization
- Another Company Recalls Birth Control Pills
- Michigan Polls Suggest Dead Heat Between Romney, Santorum
- With him, it will be safe
- Hunting in the USSR
- The Big Egg Hunt
- "The only answer I received from Paypal was silence."
- "I'd like to file a complaint."
- Attention, sports racers!
- Gurgling Gungans
- Bach's Mass in B Minor
- Don't cook Sudafed in yo baby momma's house
- John Kennedy Speaks the relationship of Religion, the Presidency, and American Politics
- Not money, but it could be.
- Tit Thinks it's People
- I caught the darkness baby, and I've got it worse than you.
- Transference of Power
- Don't take it personally
- What you see is real, but you can't see it this way with the naked eye.
- RIP, RWA
- Rednecks and gay dudes hate each other. What I've noticed though is what they hate more than each other......
- The Chinese Typewriter
- Will you put an end for criminals? And do you like computers?
- A Treasure House of Photographs
- what has happened to us, my songbird?
- Big Red Ball
- Fluids in your browser
- Stepping Out
- MS subsidiary promoting pirated ebooks.
- Please don't hurt 'em Hammer
- Breathalyzers set to become fixtures of French parties
- I attack, follow me
- A Silicon Valley Tale of Humiliation and Revenge
- Opiums Varied Dreams
- Lives of the Saints
- What Do You Think of Ted Williams Now?
- The Gary Oldman Story That Almost Wasnt The Gary Oldman Story That Almost Wasnt
- Nubia: the Life, Death of an Abused Child
- I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave
- Magic Mountain
- Faces of Paris
- The Man in the Glass House
- A Scorsese in Lagos
- Burn All the Liars
- Basic police work ignored in autistic patients suspicious death
- The Girl on the Bridge
- The Last Gentleman
- The Mysterious Mr. Zedzed: The Wickedest Man in the World
- The Journey of Judge Joan Lefkow
- Scott Ritters Other War
- Sixteen-year-old Tara Perry followed her man into crime and madness
- The Tree of Strife
- Google's arrogance exposed in Google+ - MarketWatch
- Rick Santorum Fires Line Of Defense In Michigan Primary - Huffington Post
- Apple Sends Invites to March 7 iPad Event - Wall Street Journal
- Page 2 talks Daytona fireworks with @NASCARJetDryer - ESPN
- Cruise liner towed to Seychelles - The Press Association
- Second student dies after Ohio school shooting - Channel News Asia
- Video: Lost Dada art found in Israel - Globe and Mail
- Matt Kenseth's road to Victory Lane - ESPN (blog)
- Sheppard, Urkel, Degraw among new Dancing With the Stars cast - Calgary Herald
- Hearing set for suspect in Ohio school shooting - MiamiHerald.com
- Santorum Michigan success tied to Dems - The Seattle Times
- Billionaire Red Sox Owner John Henry Is Biggest Daytona 500 Winner - Forbes
- Santorum defends robo-call use in Michigan primary that encourages Dems to ... - Washington Post
- Internet pulls Angelina Jolie's Oscar-worthy leg - Vancouver Sun
- 13 Canadians aboard crippled cruise ship being towed - CTV.ca
- Costa Allegra: passengers may be stuck onboard for another 40 hours - Telegraph.co.uk
- Mobile World Congress 2012 opens in Barcelona, Spain - Daily Nation
- Time spent on Google+ dwindles while Pinterest draws growing user interest - The Guardian
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Announces Its Next Contestants - New York Times (blog)
- Rain and Fire Trouble Daytona 500 - Wall Street Journal
- IBM edges closer to practical quantum computing - ZDNet UK
- 3 Reasons Why Rick Santorum Won In Michigan, No Matter What Happens - Forbes
- - FOXSports.com
- Iran official: Enemies will face 'rainy day' weapons in case of attack - Haaretz
- Fire and Rain: Matt Kenseth wins wild race at Daytona 500 - Salt Lake Tribune
- Finder of 'Lost Tomb of Jesus' details ancient evidence of Jonah - Fox News
- Report: iPad 3 unveiling to take place in New York - CNET
- Michigan and Arizona primary day live: Romney blames Santorum for dirty tricks - The Guardian (blog)
- Five smartphone trends at Mobile World Congress - Computerworld
- IHOP serving free pancakes today, but you'll probably pay anyway - Los Angeles Times
- Store Clerk Demands 'A-mer-i-can' ID
- Woman strips down to sell cheating ex's clothes on eBay
- Church apologizes after punishing teen for using native language
- Homeschoolers can’t be taught ‘gay’ sex sinful
- As Republican nomination extends into March, candidates allegedly face weakening odds in general election |...
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 14 Cast List Announced
- 5 ways to manage your home with a smartphone
- Man jailed for creating 35 websites to insult ex
- Satan Backs Righteous Rick: "My kind of guy."
- Krauthammer: Obama Apology Didn't "Soothe The Savage Mob," It "Intensified The Violence
- Anita Borg Institute Announces 2012 Women of Vision Award Winners
- Texas Teacher Caught In Bed With Teen Student
- Skype adds Facebook video chatting to software
- Arizona State Rep. Michelle Ugenti Votes for Tuition Increase, Tells Students "Welcome to Life"
- Yes, appears Paks knew where OBL was hanging.
- Small Manufacturers Driving Job Creation, Economic Growth
- Apple to introduce next iPad on March 7
- Egypt court dismisses lawsuit over Mickey cartoon
- Peter Gleick lied, but was it justified by the wider good? | Environment | guardian.co.uk
- SCHWARTZ: O'Malley's blind ambition
- Big Pharma's shame: emerging markets bribery
- Kenyan airstrikes drive al-Shabab terrorists from Somalia strongholds - Washington TimesKenyan airstrikes...
- Oilers' Gilbert heading home to Minnesota
- FTC chief: Google forcing consumers to make 'brutal choice' with privacy changes
- Consumer confidence up in February
- Stone-age Europeans 'were the first to set foot on North America'
- Opinion: America, quit whining about gas - CNN.com
- TransCanada to reapply for Keystone XL permit
- Romney says Santorum trying to 'kidnap' primary
- Chukchansi Indian Tribes Dispute Heats Up in California
- Romney Admits Mistakes as Michigan Votes in Crucial Primary
- FiveThirtyEight: After Many Momentum Shifts, Michigan Too Close to Call
- DealBook: A.I.G. Earnings an Illusion of a Bend in U.S. Tax Laws
- Victim in Ohio School Shooting Declared Brain Dead
- Iran Calls for Negotiations on Treaty Banning Nuclear Weapons
- Fashion Review: Jil Sander, Bottega Veneta and Prada Highlight a Strong Milan
- Gotham: N.Y.P.D. Muslim Monitoring and a Climate of Fear
- Fighting in Amateur Hockey Leagues May Be on Way Out
- Government Troops Pursue Syrian Rebels After Referendum
- Lens Blog: The Times's Archival Photos Find a New Home on Tumblr
- Gunmen Ambush Bus in Pakistan
- Occupy London Camp at St. Pauls Cathedral Dismantled
- The 10-Day N.B.A. Contract: A Tiny Window Closes Quickly
- Everett Journal: In Pacific Northwest, Water Views With a Hint of Danger
- Gunmen Open Fire on Bus in Pakistan, 18 Killed
- White House Memo: For Obama Campaign, Afghanistan Violence Causes Ripples
- Yoga Fans Sexual Flames and, Predictably, Plenty of Scandal
- Once Film-Focused, Netflix Shifts to TV Shows
- Kelly Defends Police Monitoring of Muslims
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing in Newark
- French Vessel Reaches Stranded Cruise Ship
- Daytona 500 Halted by Crash and Explosion With 43 Laps to Go
- David Alan Grier of The Gershwins Porgy and Bess
- U.S. Rule Set for Cameras at Cars Rear
- Spearing Sturgeon on Wisconsins Lake Winnebago
- Daytona 500 Delayed by Fiery Collision
- To Pay New York Pension Fund, Cities Borrow From It First
- Jewish Schools Team, Refusing to Play During Sabbath, Loses Trip to State Semifinals
- Era of Low-Cost Borrowing Benefits U.S. Government
- Introducing Collusion, Discover whos tracking you online
- JQuery Mobile 1.1.0 RC1
- How LulzSec kept itself safe during the summer of 'lulz'
- Microsoft Research shows off see-through 3D display
- You should Heroku
- Interacting with ZeroMQ from the browser
- Agile Adoption Could Learn a lot from Startups
- Yipit Django Blog: 15 Key Resources to Learn Django
- Apache 2.4 Faster Than Nginx?
- Submarine Cable Map
- Build the next Legos - iOS Developer & Web Developer (YCS11)
- CloudStack Acton (3.0) released
- The Inside Story of a Small Startup Acquisition (Part 3)
- What @ev reads every morning: "Most 'news' we read really doesnt matter"
- About normalize.css: a modern, HTML5-ready alternative to CSS resets
- Groupon unsubscription confirmation page: Punish Derrick
- IBM makes significant breakthrough towards scalable quantum computers
- Why does everyone think Im an asshole for not having a TV?
- Visualizing Reddit with my graph drawing library
- Vimbits: share snippets of your .vimrc
- Don't love your idea. Hate it.
- Mercedes to introduce Siri in its vehicles
- How to solve supposedly intractable problems
- Newly discovered Nostradamus works predict technology breakthroughs
- IDEs Are Dangerous
- (take 5 kevin-lynagh)
- Expert C Programming
- The Forgotten Founder: A Silicon Valley Tale of Humiliation and Revenge
- Are People Getting Dumber?
- Picozu - the HTML5 Adobe Photoshop clone
- Those Sleeping Pills May Be Killing You
- Santorum Defends Robocalls To Democrats
- Play Angry Birds With a USB Slingshot
- Slashdot Visits the Seattle Pinball Museum (Video)
- Harris Exits Cloud Hosting, Citing Fed Server Hugging
- Yahoo Unfriends Facebook With Aggressive Patent Demands
- US Prosecutors Have a Sealed Indictment On Assange, Say Leaked Files
- Geohashing Conquers the South Pole
- Nokia Puts 41MPixel Camera In a (Symbian) Phone
- IBM Touts Quantum Computing Breakthrough
- Facebook Tests 'Safe' User Tag For Disasters
- Advertisers Co-Opting The Lorax With Half-Truths About Conservation
- Asus Transformer Drops Quad-core In Favor of Dual-core
- Apple Threatens To Pull Siri Clone From App Store
- Flatworms Defy Aging Through Cell Division Tricks
- Spanish Company Tests 'Right To Be Forgotten' Against Google
- Suggestions For Music Hosting?
- Publisher Pulls Supports; 'Research Works Act' Killed
- AMD's Piledriver To Hit 4GHz+ With Resonant Clock Mesh
- Siri To Power Mercedes-Benz Car Systems
- Need To Find a Hackerspace In Africa? Check This Map
- Are Rich People Less Moral?
- Will Tablet Price War Mean a Larger Amazon Tablet?
- Ship Anchor Damages African Undersea Cables
- Reasons Behind the Demise of Kodak
- Asus PadFone Combines Smartphone, Tablet, Keyboard
- US Military Working On 'Optionally-Manned' Bomber
- France's Bold Drunk-Driving Legislation - Every Car To Carry a Breathalyzer
- Vatican Attack Provides Insight Into Anonymous
- World's First Quadruple Limb Transplant Fails
- What's Occupy Minnesota doing during winter?
- Quilts inspired by the Large Hadron Collider
- Miserable working conditions in ecommerce packing facilities
- Quick! Apply to taste Mars mission food during 120-day study in Hawaii
- The Story of Sushi, told in stop-motion video with handcrafted miniatures
- Romantic Death Star cake serving suggestion
- The End of Chiptune Hhistory
- Thumbdrive computer up for pre-order
- Antichamber, for Windows and OS X
- Tom Gauld's Goliath: exclusive excerpt
- Anthology of upbeat steampunk fiction from Singapore: Steampowered World
- The problem with body mass index
- Celebrity gift party operator threatens blogger who wrote about it
- Big ships can leave "contrails" too
- Friends With Boys: graphic novel about fitting in at high school, seeing ghosts
- Occupy London says St Paul's Cathedral colluded with eviction effort
- Occupy London protesters evicted from St Paul's square
- Coffee Common at TED2012
- Kickstarter success for DRM-free webcomics, reader-funded long-form journalism
- Clever assemble-yourself toys and models made with laser-cutters
- Techdirt post about SOPA censored from Google results due to bogus DMCA complain
- Bolivian riot cops gas, beat wheelchair protesters
- Maggie speaking at public events in Minneapolis and online
- HOWTO make shark jaws out of paper plates
- Download the Universe: Reviews of science e-books and apps
- Blackboard anatomy art and the International Science & Engineering Visualization Challenge
- Video: The Pinky Show, "The Desert is Quiet"
- ICYMI: a robust BB comment thread on Foxconn, labor standards, and Pogue's recent column
- Lego Russian ray-gun
- The Badgerman: Theremin vs. badger taxidermy
- Stephen Hawking-sex-club story sort-of confirmed by Cambridge University; also, Hawking's a fan of...
- Victim of Craigslist fraud is offered a spot on the con team to make his money back. Don't be a sissy, man,...
- Arizona to execute a vicious Moormann. No this isn't related to the Republican primaries
- Old and busted: Dumpster diving for food. New hotness: Dumpster diving for pot
- What do Hawaii, North Dakota, and Minnesota have in common?
- Kids, recording everything on your cell phone seems harmless, until that video of your high school...
- 84 year old driving instructor still going strong, has taught thousands of students to drive with blinker...
- Colon probes District Court Judge
- Gordon Gekko has filmed his PSA as part of his release
- Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It...
- Are consumers getting fed up with all the surveys they are asked to take?
- Tugboat reaches cruise ship adrift in pirate-infested Indian ocean, promises to bodyslam anyone that gets...
- What do Jesus Christ, Darth Vader, a penguin, and a hamburger have in common? C. They all ran in the 2012...
- Police in Alberta looking for rustlers. Cut throats, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits,...
- Barclays Bank to UK government: "The law obliges us to declare a couple of our tax reduction...
- New research says you're not the magnificent bastard you think you are
- "Sir, step out of the America's Best Value motel room with your hands in the air and the weapon of...
- Well, let's say this Penguin represents the normal size of penguins in the current era. Based on this...
- Why am I in a coffin, Ambien Walrus? When did I climb in this coffin?
- Man busted in sex sting told detective he wanted to contract a disease. Yep, Florida. (with mugshot goodness)
- Contractor who ran mold-infested housing for Navy families promises to work with those who got sick. And by...
- If you're going to use hacksaws in your detention center metal shop you might want to screen the inmates a...
- First they came for the hamster balls, and I didn't speak out because I don't have hamster balls
- Need answers to all of life's nagging problems? 8-year-old Eve of London, England is here to help
- Zoloft Ad Parodies Subvert Big Pharma's Depression Narratives
- Justice League: Doom Dissects Batman's Paranoia
- Men Think Sex After Seeing Red Dress
- Should Cinemas Raise Prices for Oscar-Winning Movies?
- Windows Phones: 4 Models Tested and Rated
- Scrap Yards Yield Raw Material for Artist's Amazing Ray Guns
- Discovering Disneyland's Secrets on a Real-Life Puzzle Adventure
- Torture, Riots, Burnt Korans: One Afghan Jail's Dark History
- IBM Busts Record for 'Superconducting' Quantum Computer
- The Forgetting Pill Erases Painful Memories Forever
- Feb. 28, 1561: 'Father of Surgery' Explains the Head Wound
- Tales From Development Hell: Twisted Path to Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes
- The Pirates! Band of Misfits and Their Pop Precursors
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Feb. 28
- Microsoft Kinect Games Grocery Shopping at Texas Whole Foods
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Google Glasses, Nike FuelBand, 50 Cent's New Headphones
- Evi Can Stay in App Store if Developer Changes the UI, Source Says
- Will Apple's Mountain Lion Make Microsoft, Facebook BFFs?
- Americans Listening to Politicians, Not Climate Scientists
- Twitter Pulls Plug on @OscarsAudioGuy Spoof Account
- Video: First Nanorockets Might Shuttle Drugs, Robo-Surgeons
- Facebook's New Initiative Promises To Make Cross-Platform Mobile Payments Real
- Google Hiring Augmented-Reality Experts Amid Rumors of HUD Glasses
- No Bully for You, Kid: F Words Earn Bullying Doc an R
- Cultural Cluelessness Threatens U.S. Commando Strategy
- Michael Dell: My PC Company Is 'Not Really a PC Company'
- Greed Isn't Good: Wealth Could Make People Unethical
- What Streams Most at Amazon? The Bodyguard, Amazon Studios Originals and Other Video You Can't Find Elsewhere
- Report: Evi Will Be Booted From App Store Because It's Too Close to Siri
- Review: Vita Lumines Soaks Your Brain In Music, Color
- Judge Pulls Gat, Tells Victim To 'Shoot Your Lawyer': Witness
- Burlesque Dancer Tempest Storm Isn't A Day Over 21 (Or Is She?)
- How Can This Woman, Born In 1924, Be Only 21?
- Chimps Knocked Despite Vasectomies
- DUMB JOCK? College Hoops Player Allegedly Tells Cops Thieves Took Money He Didn't Have
- I CAN HAZ SENATE SEAT: Cat Runs For Senate In Virginia
- ROBBERY FAIL: Florida Man Allegedly Drops Gun During Robbery, Tries To Buy It Back
- Prostitute Electrocuted While Drying Client's Clothes
- Spontaneous Monster-Truck Rally Crushes Girl's Car
- Man Loses $49K Of Venomous Snakes And Exotic Lizards
- Teen Allegedly Takes Mom's Car, Robs Two Bank At Drive-Through Window
- America's Weirdest And Offensive Place Names -- Like Negro Creek
- What Are The Bizarre Brown Mountain Lights Of North Carolina?
- 'Good Karma' Helps Marine Win $2.9M Jackpot
- Little Recognition For World's Shortest Man
- There's A Hot Tub On A College's Roof - Whodunit?
- Dirty Tricks: Topless Dancer Sent To Politican's Office
- WATCH: Woman Swallows Sword Just For $50 Discount On Rat Skeleton
- WATCH: People Make Like Superman Outside Of Car Windows
- WATCH: Man Shoots Himself In The Stomach (GRAPHIC)
- VOTE: Does This Statue Look Like A Vagina? Some In Sarah Palin's Town Think So
- Aussie Pancake Stack Not A Record, Says Guinness
- Knife-Wielding Robbery Suspect In Wheelchair Allegedly Rolls Into Trouble
- LOOK: Jesus Made Out Of Pushpins
- Nobody Crosses Chuck Norris And Lives -- Except In Slovakia
- WATCH: A Steel-Slurping, Sword-Swallowing Extravaganza
- LOOK: Two-Headed Trout Causes Controversy
- FUNNY POLICE REPORT: Man Arrested For Cooking Own Cheeseburger, Fries At Denny's
- 911 Caller Wants Taxi, Help Finding Football
- 3-Year-Old Girl Trotts A Mile Alone In The Snow
- Trail Of Rose Petals Leads Wife To Sink Full Of Dishes
- [video] Woman Sets Record For Longest Amount Of Time Spent Talking About Oneself
- [audio] Loft Apartments Converted Back To Mayonnaise Factory
- High School Team Denies Winning For Dead Teammate
- Shiesty Browns Management Signs D'Qwell Jackson To 42 Million Bollar Extension
- JERSEY CITY, NJA family game of Clue this week confirmed area father Doug Neubaurs belief that his three...
- With NASCAR's Most Exciting Race Over, NASCAR's Season Officially Begins
- American Voices: Crystal's Return To Oscars
- K-Y Introduces New Line Of Jam
- Cute Couple On Same Antidepressant
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- Yard Sale Reeks Of Divorce
- TV Listings: Carla Starla
- Cost Of Living Now Outweighs Benefits
- [audio] Many Animals Harmed In Catering For New Film
- SCIO, ORA white dog on the corner of Hampton Avenue and Greene Street needs a bath.
- Strongside/Weakside: Tony Stewart
- Unsung Heroes: Bob Peterson
- GLAAD To Honor Any Mainstream Film That Gets One Thing Right About Being Gay
- Brandeis Frat Boys Always Quoting A Serious Man
- 5-Year-Old Wants To Be Overworked Haitian Nanny When He Grows Up
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Arrive On Oscar Red Carpet 12 Hours Early
- Semester At Sea Students Steal Anchor For Dorm Room
- Magazine Article Describes Rap Song As 'Blistering Display Of Braggadocio'
- Blake Griffin Makes Amazing Dunk Where He Lets Go Of Ball 20 Feet Away From Hoop
- Letters To The Editor: Nipple Stars
- Microbrewer Trying To Work Dog Into Name Of New Seasonal Beer
- Gary Bettman: 'I Have Never Watched An Entire NHL Game'
- Exhausted Sweatshop Worker Just Has To Laugh After Sewing Fingers Together
- WATERTOWN, MAEthan Hodgson, 29, felt pretty great after traveling an unprecedented nine stops as the most...
- Make a Quick, Simple Salad with a Potato Peeler [Clever Uses]
- Sell Your iPad 2 for More by Locking In a Trade-in Value Now [Selling]
- The Windows 8 Consumer Preview Drops Tomorrow [Announcements]
- The Health Hazards of Using Mobile Devices (and What You Can Do About It) [Infographics]
- How to Answer "What Is Your Greatest Weakness?" [Job Interviews]
- Don't Lead With Your Need When Professionally Networking [Networking]
- Snackr Reads Personalized News Snippets Out Loud [Video]
- How to Give Your Million Dollar Idea Away So It Actually Gets Made [Creativity]
- Make a Bicycle Water Bottle Cage from a Coat Hanger [Clever Uses]
- Short Calendar Makes Calendars and Agendas Easy to Read and Share [Webapps]
- Your Boss Is Bad For You: Why Bad Bosses Infect Your Life and What You Can Do to Stop Them [Work-life Balance]
- Meshin Recall Organizes Multiple Google Calendars and Evernote in One Elegant App [Android Downloads]
- Make Your Own Phone Stand with the Box Your Phone Came In and Makedo Pins [DIY]
- Discount LEDs, Cable Ties as Collar Stays, and Repurposed Video Cables [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: The W3C Hopes to Propel the Mobile Web Forward [For What It's Worth]
- Easily Dock Your Laptop on Your Desk with a File Sorter [Clever Uses]
- Daily App Deals: Get Scany for iOS for 99 in Todays App Deals [Deals]
- How to Use Tech to Plan and Optimize Your Garden [Gardening]
- Could You Ever Ditch Email? [Ask The Readers]
- Why You Can't Rely on Progress Bars [Annoyances]
- How to Make the Most Out of Limited Screen Space (and Even Work Better) [How To]
- The Floating Sight and Sound Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Using Multiple Displays [Help Yourself]
- Rejection Therapy: The Game You Win by Actively Seeking Out Rejection [Mind Hacks]
- The Best Quick File Uploader for OS X [Mac App Directory]
- How Honest Should I Be in My Exit Interview? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Rinse Berries in a Vinegar Solution to Keep Them Fresh Longer and Mold-Free [Food Hacks]
- AssistantLove Integrates Spotify and GPS Apps into Siri [Jailbreak]
- Put Your MP3 in the Sink for a Free Amplifier for Music in the Shower [Macgyver Tips]
- How You're Breaking the Law Every Day (and What You Can Do About It) [Know Your Rights]
- Taking a step back from ORMs
- Turning a 5 Hour Manual Build and Deploy Routine Into a Single Code Commit - Part 1
- Using MapReduce and Scalding to Analyze Movie Recommendations
- 15 Different Statsd Server Implementations
- 10 Well-Designed & Must-Have iPhone Applications
- 23 Beautiful Examples of Colourful in Web Design
- Developing a Responsive Website: Secondary Page Part 2
- Hibernate 4.1 Released With Improved Auditing Support
- When Agile Met Cloud Computing Thanks to JetBrains' TeamCity
- Phalanger 3.0 updates for March 2012 - new features and better performance
- TDD in Python in 5 minutes
- HTML5's Basic Design Principles
- CUBRID Driver Improvements in CUBRID 8.4.1
- Continuous Deliverys Trouble with Web Services
- HTML5 Canvas: Pixel Manipulation
- T3P #1 Setting up for iPhone Dev
- Business for Developers Coming Up On March 3 at Day Camp 4 Developers
- WebSockets to Socket.io
- Coding the Python way
- Exploring PyMongo, and When to Use ODMs Instead of the Real Thing
- Adding an Image Background to a TextBlock in Windows Phone
- C++ AMP: Development Team Roundtable
- Shhh dont let your response headers talk too loudly
- Using Lucene in Grails
- Jengo - A FREE Portfolio & Business HTML Template
- Microsoft Looks to Add 60% More Potential Customers with Low-Cost Smartphones
- Linus Torvalds: C++ is a horrible language.
- Diving into the MongoDB Shell
- Mozilla and Telefonica Work to Bring Web Standards to Mobile Devices
- Logstash and ElasticSearch
- Angelina Jolieing
- The Artistifier
- What is a Leap Year?
- The Lazy Bureaucrat Problem
- Reverse Mindwarp
- The Eight Toughest Babies in the World
- Man Inherits Million Dollar Comic Book Collection
- The Cigarette Smoking Man Is A Waterskiing Champ
- Pancake Molds Shaped Like Star Wars Vehicles
- Yoga, The Princess Leia Way
- Gender-Swaping Doctor Cosplay
- Unnecessary Censorship: Skyrim Edition
- This Turtle Is Determined to Protect His Hood
- 34 Cool Superhero Artworks
- Kids Swede Monty Python And The Holy Grail
- New York Times Launches Historic Photography Tumblr
- This Guy Plays A Mean Melodica
- Christian Themed Amusement Park Is Now In Ruins
- Stephen King Reads An Excerpt From The Shining Sequel
- Politicians And Their Hand Signals
- Stained Glass TARDIS
- Karate Chopsticks Ad
- Screaming Heroes
- Banana and Peanut Butter Sushi Roll
- Rejected Star Wars Promotional Merchandise
- The Funeral for the Last American Veteran of the War of 1812
- Ice-Bat Uglydoll Umbrella
- Apologize on Facebook or Go to Jail
- Forget Crop Circles, Here Come Snow Circles!
- Man Cut Off Friends Hand in Insurance Scam
- LEGO Space Station Built on the Actual Space Station
- Movie: The Movie
- Worlds Shortest Man
- Prosthetics Fused with Human Nerves
- Angelina Jolies Right Leg
- BBC News - The myth of the eight-hour sleep
- Old Fashioned 101
- A Show with Ze Frank by Ze Frank Kickstarter
- Transom Jesse Thorn
- 10 Coding Tips to Write Superior jQuery Plugins | Websanova
- Steve Jobs was right: Dropbox is a feature, not a product | PandoDaily
- Nicholas Felton | Feltron.com
- jr conlin's ink stained banana Welcome to the Internet
- Symbolicons :: Clean & Stylish Vector Icons
- Adobe Photoshop Touch Review
- Killing Your Startup By Listening to Customers
- A Responsive Design Approach for Navigation, Part 1 | Filament Group, Inc., Boston, MA
- My Algorithm for Beating Procrastination - Less Wrong
- Useful Online Tools to Make Simple HTML5 Coding
- Deploy / from a working library
- Useful use of cat(1)
- HTML5 Please Supported Browsers API
- I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave | Mother Jones
- Awesome video lectures for Compiler Design & Construction (Univ. of Washington)
- Google Prediction API Google Developers
- Modafinil and startups - swombat.com on startups
- Announcing MapBox Streets: A Global Map with Street Level Detail | MapBox
- Stop Writing Project Proposals | Smashing Magazine
- Untitled (http://www.niemanlab.org/2012/02/hacker -monthly-its-the-best-of-the-internet-pr...
- Connecting to your creation
- Fonts: The making of Garon Grotesque | I love typography, the typography and fonts blog
- Overrated: Bully's R Rating Should Mean the End of the MPAA - Culture - GOOD
- WebSockets versus REST?
- Which Celeb Cried After Drunk Dialing Her Ex at an Oscar Party? [Blind Items]
- You're Invited to Dine With Barack Obama for $35,800 [Exclusive Events]
- NYT Piece on 'Vocal Fry' Linguistic Trend Fails to Mention Biggest Vocal Fryer of Them All [Video]
- Romney Nostalgically Remembers the Golden Jubilee, Nine Months Before His Birth [Election 2012]
- Spoiler Alert: Gauze Is In Nina's Mouth [Video]
- Foreclosures on The Top 1% Sure Do Move Slowly [The Rich]
- GWAR's Oderus Urungus Endorses Death for All Candidates on 'Wheel of Over-Sized Knives' [Metalections]
- Stephen Colbert Uses Verse to Express His Disappointment with the Lorax's Many Product Tie-Ins [Video]
- Is This The Worst Person On The Internet? [Video]
- Jon Stewart Chronicles Mitt Romney's Latest Bumblings and Rick Santorum's Latest Insanity [Video]
- Chinese Lawmakers Are Much Better Than Their American Counterparts [The Rich]
- In Southeast Asia, Punk is Not Dead and is more Awesome Than Ever [Music]
- The Neo-Nazis of Hipster Brooklyn [Dumbasses]
- Former Israeli Military Trainer and Gay Porn Star Found Dead of Apparent Suicide [Deaths]
- How I Became Amazons Pitchman For a 55-Gallon Drum of Personal Lubricant on Facebook [True Stories]
- The Celebrity Gifting Suite People Are Unhappy With Our Coverage [True Stories]
- Woman Who Dresses Her Boobs In Costume Enjoys 15 Minutes Of Internet Fame [Nsfw]
- Long Island Couple Miffed After Airplane Dumps Possible Human Turd Droplets On Them [Poop]
- Will The Economy Be Collapsing Again, or What? [Money Matters]
- What Is This Furious Russian Man Trying to Tell Us? [Video]
- People Would Rather Watch the Grammys Than the Oscars [Ratings]
- Ohio High School Gunman in Recent Facebook Posting: 'Die, All of You' [Crime]
- Room for Debate: Am I Smarter Than You? [Video]
- Angelina Jolie's Right Leg Poised to Supplant All Creative Arts Forever [Memes]
- Finally, a Cat is Running For Senate [Video]
- Wikileaks Becomes Anonymous' Publishing Arm with New Intelligence Firm Leak [Wikileaks]
- Fancy Rich Kids Expect Community College to Not Suck [School Daze]
- Which Actress Freaked Out When She Didn't Win the Oscar? [Blind Items]
- America, Kids Are Still Getting Drunk By Shoving Vodka-Soaked Tampons Up Their Butts [Video]
- Today in Mitt Romney Trying to Relate to Voters: 'I Have Friends Who Own NASCAR Teams' [Election 2012]
|My obscenity trial subpoena|
|Help Wanted: Now James Spader Leaving The Office|
|February 28, 2012: Morning|
|To Kill Parasites, Fruit Flies Self Medicate...|
|Meet Americas Next Top Energy Innovators|
|Obama calls out critics of Detroit bailout|
|On This Day: Dueling Outlawed in DC|
|VAT: The Nightmare Tax Gets Proposed, Again|
|Amazing time-lapse video captures the night sky...|
|Billionaire Sheldon Adelson gives 'substantial'...|
|Republicans' war on common sense - CNN|
|Amarnath Yatra brings economic boom : AJHLA|
|Goings on About Town: Above and Beyond|
|At UAW Conference Obama Defends Auto Bailout|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|LinkedIn Launches Follow Company Button|
|Anonymous-Wikileaks Stratfor Leak: Stratfors...|
|World War II: Pictures We Remember|
|Romney Admits Mistakes as Michigan Votes in...|
|Nations Sexiest Supervisor in Meth-Fueled...|
|Building a 21st Century Government by Cutting...|
|After Many Momentum Shifts, Michigan Too Close...|
|A Luvah Not a Fightah|
|Gingrich Targeting "Super Tuesday"...|
|Actually, Mitt Romney would light his mother on...|
|Why Nobody Will Help the Syrian People|
wall street j.
|Slower Foreclosures for Costliest Homes|
|Warm Weather Helps Lowe's & Home Depot Sales|
|What is Income Investing?|
|Mining Enrons E-Mail|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Diversify Your Dreams|
|Tyra Banks Talks About Attending Harvard...|
|Defining Your Company's Vision|
|REPORT: LightSquared CEO Is Stepping Down, And...|
|Joe Wiesenthal, via Jefferies, provides a chart...|
|Its Official: Apple Sends Out Invites For March...|
|It's Huge Day for Apple on the Multi-Touch...|
|SUSE Breaks With Tradition for SUSE Linux...|
|Apple Announces March 7 iPad Event|
|The privacy arc|
|SXSW 2012 Party Directories|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|A Lawyer Who Is Also A Photographer Just...|
|Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Newark Airport...|
|Apple announces March 7 event, likely iPad 3...|
|iPad 3 Ahoy! Apple Invites Press to March 7...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Issues Invitations for iPad 3 Media Event...|
|Victor in Throttling Case Publishes Guidelines...|
|Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Mini...|
|All About Android 49|
|Gary Marshall: Google+ is a ghost town|
|A Minnesota Nice Guide To The Twin Cities|
|Shocker: Dem lobbyists not rushing to fill...|
yahoo odd news
|Diamond at heart of royal upheavals up for sale|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|A Bowlers Exuberant Win Goes Viral And for Good...|
|Portrait of a Syrian Rebel|
|4 Things The Jeremy Lin Story Reveals About...|
|Excited Soccer Fan Pokes Himself in the Eye|
|Easy Way Out, An Incredibly Elaborate Stop...|
|Honest Oscar Titles: 2012|
|Angelina Jolie's right leg goes viral after Oscars|
|Rock n Roll R.I.P.s|
|FAIL Nation: Amp Jumping FAIL|
|Bill O'Reilly Weighs In On Angelina Jolie's...|
|Dubstep Hipster Girl|
|LOLcats: I used to be|
|Giant Prehistoric Penguins Revealed: Big but...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|tzi the Iceman and the Sardinians|
|Why Do 2012 F1 Cars Have Broken Noses?|
|Slothfurnace.com presents: The ROTJ Luke...|
|Scurvy Dogs! And Edujobs|
|10 Countries with Perfect Climates|
|Iceman's Genome Furnishes Clues to His Ailments...|
|Part of Keystone XL pipeline to go ahead|
|How-To: Splice Wire to NASA Standards|
|10 Great Masters of Tilt-Shift Photography|
|A gorgeous fantasy cartoon that aspires to be...|
|A tough pill to swallow|
|Naomi Cambell on Catwalk at MFW|
|Study compares traits of autism, schizophrenia|
|Could Climate Change Make Mount Everest...|
|Top 20 Cities For New Ideas|
|Belmont Freeman: Beyond National Art Schools:...|
|beBoard - modular shelving system|
|Safety Maps: Printable Preparation for the...|
|Decay and Attack|
|A Field Guide to Recognizing 21st-Century...|
|Space Warps: 15 Buildings that Bend, Wrap &...|
|Architectural Photographers: Cristobal Palma|
|We Love Top Ramen (Infographic)|
|The Art of Saying Thank You|
|adidas - adizero F50|
|The Real Way to Lose Weight Fast With Pen and...|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Organizing your workspace based on function zones|
|Democrats Primed for Contraception Battle With...|
|An Autodidacts Schedule|
|Knee Replacement May Be a Lifesaver for Some|
|Eating Tips From The Bigger Loser's Former...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|30 Wardrobe Game Changers for Under $100 That...|
|Milan Fashion Week Fall 2012: Gucci|
|Tutorial Tuesday: 3 Wood Working Skills Every...|
|Three Things to Know About DNA Skincare|
|Jackass Who Used Twitter to Threaten Michele...|
|7 Ways to Be a Better Girlfriend ...|
|A Moment of Inspiration|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Clearing the Air on Allergies|
|FAQ: Should I Go to Law School?|
|The Most Important Item in Your Wardrobe|
|The Wine Questionnaire|
|The Avengers Get Assembled In Photoshop For...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Deep Blue Sea - Trailer|
|RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: Oscar-winner Hugo Hits...|
|The Avengers Assemble In New Poster|
|An Action-Packed Theatrical Poster for 'The...|
|Sean Kingston -- I'm NOT Afraid to Ride Jet...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|A Comprehensive Guide to the Illuminati, the...|
|Whitney Houston Biopic Already in the Works|
|Zambri ICBYS (Ice Choir Remix) (Stereogum...|
|Oscars 2012: Just Like Grammys, But With More Leg|
|Estelle Thrives With Solid 'All of Me' Album|
|Desert Daze brings 11-day local festival to the...|
the big picture
|Gerd Ludwig's "Long Shadow of...|
|A convert to Islam|
|Songs from Unusual Instruments|
|Tuesday, 28 Feb 2012|
|A Tumblr From Times Past|
|2cia1r9.jpg (sleep,ernest hemingway)|
|Fabio Di Carlo - down stairs|
|Fox in the Snow|
|So It Has Come To This|
|Comic for February 28, 2012|