- He's Jonathan Safran Foer. Ask him anything.
- AntiSec dumps Monsanto data on the Web: "Your continued attack on the worlds food supply, as well as...
- A Perfect Circle - Pet. I forgot how great this song and it's lyrics are
- Eddie Vedder starts out with a soulful rendition of "No Woman, No Cry" and then listens while the...
- Another face of r/athesim
- Kurt Cobain's suicide letter.
- an ice storm went through America and this was left on a plant
- IAMA United States Federal Marshal, former Army Ranger
- You younger Redditors may not have heard of Richard Cheese.
- Makes sense
- This cat is the most inefficient drinker
- Dogs Mid-Shake
- His double chin turned out to be a huge fish...
- If Neil deGrasse Tyson ever....
- TIL When Stephen Hawking guest starred on the Star Trek: TNG, he paused in front of the warp core set piece...
- Iran then and now
- On the way to dinner last night, I got asked what this was in my car.....
- Picture of my Grandfather; Pearl Harbor survivor, listening to the national anthem. Died March 1st, 2012.
- Rape exception for VA forced ultrasound bill proves that ultrasound is about punishing women for sex
- Police Censor Google, Facebook and 8,000 Other Sites by Accident
- Have humans always been repulsed by the smell of sweat and other body odors?
- Her Logic is Flawless
- Best photo idea for a baby ever
- Fox News ' Xenophobic "Border Expert" Caught in Gay Affair with an Undocumented Immigrant that He...
- Activist Requests Her FBI File, Learns What Color Hat She Was Wearing When She Went to See "Lord of...
- Beautiful husky puppy.
- July 1925, New York City: Mother cat stops traffic carrying kitten across busy street.
- A Nasa spacecraft has detected oxygen around one of Saturn's icy moons, Dione.
- "I am a private military contractor, and I have an issue with the depiction of war in videogames or...
- The truth weighs heavily on his soul.
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Rutgers roommate trial: Hate crime? Thoughtless digital bullying?
- House of Minerva on the Red Carpet
- Tree Life: A photographer's painting
- Incredible String Sculpture at TED 2012
- Damn lies and statistics
- Master Book Jacket Creator Wows The TED Audience With His Style
- "Ideas in our head, fueled by conviction in our heart" - creativity/innovation defined by Bryan...
- 3 People. 1 RV. 1,374 miles: Chime.in Road Trip to SXSW
- Gorse and Trees
- Scientists have predicted what Snooki's baby will look like
- Ain't that the truth!!!
- Hope You'll Attend My SXSWi Panel!
- Blockbuster Kings:Spielberg vs Cameron.
- YUM What a great idea!
- Dragons are real!
- Heavy Snow in Tokyo
- City Silhouette by Jasper James
- The beauty of Alcohol
- Angelina Jolie's Leg Lamp
- The view from campus today
- 100 Most Beautiful Cars of All Time
- Brian Greene Talks About Parallel Universes
- Kid Rock endorses Mitt Romney
- I Played & I Won!
- I love horses so much.
- Police Censor Google, Facebook and 8,000 Other Sites by Accident
- Jaw dropping Samurai Cuts BB Gun Pellet Fired At Him In Half!
- For the first time, researchers at MIT and elsewhere have detected all phases of thermonuclear burning in a...
- Hilarious: Obama Adds Birth Certificate To His Facebook Timeline
- Steve Jobs Used Patents to Get Bill Gates to Make 1997 Investment In Apple - Forbes
- Humanity Must 'Jail' Dangerous AI to Avoid Doom, Expert Says
- xkcd: Error Code
- Humans Living Without A Pulse
- A Brief History of the Parachute
- Rush Limbaugh: Women Who Want Birth Control Are Sluts (UPDATE)
- Overweight guy asks for help
- The Pale Red Dot - 13.2 Billion Years Old: The Most Distant Object in the Observable Universe
- A Crapload of Zelda : Skyward Sword Easter Eggs
- How Blind People Dream
- Four Fiscal Phonies
- US professors travel to Iran to discuss Occupy Wall Street movement
- Japan thanks the world for their relief efforts.
- Structured Unlearning: Marijuana May Impair Memory via the Brain's Non-Firing Cells: Scientific American
- Mars Scientists Propose Landing Sites for Future Rovers: Scientific American
- Romneys Contraception Flip-Flop Reminds Everyone Why They Hate Him
- Meet the Oldest Newlyweds Ever: Elderly Couple Breaks Wedding World Record
- A Button That Makes You Forget: On Deleting My Google Web History
- Andrew Breitbart: Death of a Douche
- How marijuana makes you forget
- Pictures: 50 Fattiest Foods Across The Nation
- Are religious people less prone to depression?
- Not Tonight, Dear: Women's Sex Problems Linked to Headaches
- Sarah Palin wants to rewrite Game Change history
- California Cities Cannot Ban Marijuana Dispensaries, Appeals Court Rules
- Facebook Introduces Real-Time Analytics for Pages
- Pelosi Reponds To Limbaugh's 'Slut' Remarks
- Tornado Reportedly Strikes Prison
- Boehner Responds To Limbaugh's Explosive Comments
- Swipe Fee Fallout Has Small Banks Relishing Rare Advantage Over Wall Street
- Yelp Shares Surge In Stock Market Debut
- Gay Former Bush Campaign Official: 'I Am Sorry' For Anti-Gay Marriage Push
- Santorum Takes On McCain
- Ann Romney Fires Back At Bill Clinton
- Obama To Iran And Israel: 'I Don't Bluff'
- Tyler Clementi's Mystery Date Takes Stand
- Investment Banker Charged With Hate Crime
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Blunt Amendment
- DEBTS, LAWSUITS AND BANKRUPTCIES – OH MY!
- Meet This Year's Surprising TED Prize Winner
- Limbaugh Advertiser Yanks Commercials From Show
- LICENSE TO SPEND
- Banks Quietly Introducing New Fees, Hope Consumers Don't Notice
- WATCH: Surprise! GOP Candidates Promised To Avoid Negative Campaigning, But Did It Anyway
- Suicide Bomber Hits Rival Militant Base, Scores Killed
- Santorum Has It Both Ways On Schools
- Red Cross Aid Trucks Headed For Homs
- $12 TV Streaming Service Sued By Top U.S. Networks
- Clashes In Northwest Pakistan Kill 33
- Muslim Group Wants To Teach You About Sharia Law
- Bill Clinton's Private Equity Career Short-Lived
- WATCH: Arianna Remembers Andrew Breitbart
- 'America's Toughest Sheriff' Says Obama Birth Certificate May Be Forgery
- Bomb Squad Called To Rush Limbaugh's House
- WATCH: GOPer And Son Give Awkward Fox News Interview
- Occupy's Second Wave Spreads To College Campuses
- An angel gets its wing[tip]s.
- Does this mean Canadians get to put Bjork on the hundred dollar bill?
- For the person who's got everything
- Geologic time sinks - virtual field trips (VFTs)
- Old Photos of Baltimore
- Sippin' History
- Friday Non-Flash Racing Fun
- Ex-Senators allege Saudi government role in 9/11
- Call of Apathy: Violent Young Men and Our Place in War
- The more things change...
- The Work of Poetry in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Speech Jamming "Gun"
- What remains?
- "...now I am the Jew here, I am the boss."
- Can I Give It -9999 Stars Instead?
- It's a gurn-off!
- Get ready for ?
- Android apps can secretly copy photos [SLNYT]
- I'm with the teachers!
- Emotional Elegance in the AAA Space
- Hath he the semblance of a harlot?
- Texting is the new literature
- 1,000 new worlds
- World Press Photo Award Winners
- Hot buttered sloths in pajamas
- Why are we still here?
- Show Trial
- Ntaganda: "We didn't kill you this morning."
- The 0.01 percent: The Rising Influence of Vested Interests in Australia
- The Fire Next Door
- A New Way to Read Longform Later
- The Wrath of Putin
- The Deadliest Place In Mexico
- Online Poker Kings Get Cashed Out
- Im Being Followed: How Googleand 104 Other CompaniesAre Tracking Me on the Web
- Inside the High Tech Hunt for a Missing Silicon Valley Legend
- Whatever Happened to Ted Turner?
- The Malice at the Palace
- Securitate In All But Name
- Luv and War at 30,000 Feet
- Life, With Dementia
- A Silicon Valley Tale of Humiliation and Revenge
- Opiums Varied Dreams
- Lives of the Saints
- What Do You Think of Ted Williams Now?
- The Gary Oldman Story That Almost Wasnt The Gary Oldman Story That Almost Wasnt
- Nubia: the Life, Death of an Abused Child
- I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave
- Magic Mountain
- Iran leader urges strong `message' from elections - MiamiHerald.com
- Benjamin Netanyahu defends Israel's 'right to defend' itself against Iran - Calgary Herald
- Study: Oceans acidifying fastest in 300M years - CBS News
- Benjamin Netanyahu defends Israel's 'right to defend' itself against Iran - Vancouver Sun
- High risk for tornadoes, severe weather in Tennessee and Ohio Valley ... - Washington Post (blog)
- Rutgers Trial: Tyler Clementi's Date Saw Webcam, Student Stares - ABC News
- Andrew Breitbart: Victim Of The New Media Culture War? - Forbes
- Wilt Chamberlain: 50 years ago he reached the perfect score - Washington Post (blog)
- Has Rush Limbaugh finally gone too far? - Christian Science Monitor
- Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum spar over Ohio - live coverage - The Guardian (blog)
- In interview, Obama says he's not bluffing on Iran - The Associated Press
- Putin says West fuels Syrian conflict - Tehran Times
- Andrew Breitbart, American Right's online warrior, dead - The Hindu
- Rutgers University webcam trial hears mystery witness - BBC News
- Obama warns against premature strike on Iran - AFP
- Oceans acidifying fastest in 300 million years, say researchers - CBS News
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III vs. Nikon D800: Battle of the Full Frame D-SLRs - PC Magazine
- "believed to have hit"?? - CNN (blog)
- Rush Limbaugh 'Slut' Attack On Sandra Fluke 'Inappropriate,' John Boehner Camp ... - Huffington Post
- In Chamberlain's day, it was 'Wiltsanity' - The Province
- Remembering Wilt Chamberlain's 100-point miracle - Victoria Times Colonist
- Wilt's magic number of 1962 - The Province
- What to expect from the iPad 3 - CNN International
- Other man in Rutgers video stream testifies that he noticed webcam pointed at ... - Washington Post
- Canon 5D Mark III is finally announced and doesn't disappoint - ZDNet (blog)
- Yelp Surges in Trade Debut After IPO Raises More Than Expected - San Francisco Chronicle
- Alabama towns hit by tornadoes; forecasters fear more tornadoes in Midwest - msnbc.com (blog)
- Dick Friedman: Former teammate Attles reflects on Chamberlain's 100-point game - SI.com
- Obama on Iran: 'I don't bluff' - Chicago Tribune
- Meet the 'American Idol' Top 13! (Q&A with every finalist) - Entertainment Weekly
- FOX News is Rooting Against the Economic Interests of the United States
- Why didn't Internet on TV take off in 1983?
- Bill Clinton says Romney's dad "turning over" in grave hearing auto bailout attacks
- Mikhail Gorbachev - Born March 2, 1931
- Bush Campaign Manager Apologizes for the People who "Were harmed by the campaigns in which I was...
- Shocking video: Libyan rebels cage black Africans, force-feed them flags - BlackListedNews.com
- Ski season in Switzerland stalled by lack of snow
- A Big Jump in Battery Capacity May Provide Breakthrough for Electric Vehicles
- Bernie Sanders: If the 'Senate had 83 women and 17 men' there would be no fight over contraception
- German court dismisses 2 Apple-Samsung patent suits
- App lets you rate dishes and find the best meals
- More Americans Rejecting Marriage in 50s and Beyond ~~~ It's a Hard Road but Increases Autonomy
- Jennifer Lopez goes nude for mag shoot - Hindustan Times
- Emmy-winning McCullough leaving 'General Hospital'
- Disney closes new Habit Heroes exhibit after criticism for stigmatizing fat kids
- The Politics of Women's Health - Sterilization Abuse - Our Bodies Ourselves
- Can't Have It Both Ways
- The nerdiest Christmas trees ever
- Theodor Geisel - Born March 2, 1904
- Vintage Posters From the Works Progress Administration - Brian Resnick - National - The...
- Paul targets Romney, GOP candidates with ad
- 'Doomsday Vault' holds seeds that could save the world
- Despite Seven or Eight Bigoted Moms, 'Archie' Gay Marriage Issue Sells Out
- Food Allergies: Nature or Nurture?
- Oil prices: Not Obama's fault ~~~ It's just the Free Market in action
- Underground Cold War Relics As Doomsday Castles?
- Obama Budget Calls for Sustained Investment in Research
- Md. gay marriage opponents try overturn it
- Netflix Wants Everyone to Know What You're Watching
- Eight alleged Penn State victims say abused on campus
- Quinton R. Keel, Embroiled in Dover Mortuary Scandal, Leaves His Job
- Common Sense: NBC Finds a Winner in The Voice
- In Rutgers Case, Mystery Man Testifies About Noticing a Webcam
- Obama Says Military Option on Iran Not a Bluff
- Dustin Hoffman: Ready for Anything
- Pakistan Builds Web Wall Out in the Open
- Putin Says He Might Run for President Again in 2018
- State Cutbacks Curb Training in Jobs Critical to Economy
- Art Review: 2012 Whitney Biennial
- Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Clash With Militants
- Syrian Forces Overwhelm Stronghold of Rebels in Homs
- Gingrich Narrows Focus on Super Tuesday to Georgia
- Iranians Vote to Choose New Parliament
- Chris Chocola of Club for Growth Was Less Fiscally Conservative in Congress
- U.S. Troops Complain of Pay Phone Gouging in Germany
- Romney Parries Rivals With Negative Ads
- 50th Anniversary of a Scoring Feat Thats as Much Legend as Record
- Peres Says U.S. Must Put All Iran Options on Table
- Bullfighters Return Stuns a Hardened Sport
- Frame: Neil Goldberg Exhibition at Museum of the City of New York
- Polls Open in Iran's Parliament Elections
- For Obama and Netanyahu, Wariness on Iran Will Dominate Talks
- The Monkey House Ends a 111-Year Run in the Bronx
- FiveThirtyEight: A Warning on the Accuracy of Primary Polls
- Americans Divided on Birth Control Coverage, Poll Finds
- After Earmark Debate, House Votes to Replace Stillwater Bridge
- Cochrane Journal: In Patagonia, Caught Between Visions of the Future
- Steve Novak of Knicks Enjoys Hitting 3-Pointers
- Vietnams Nuclear Dreams Blossom Despite Doubts
- Law Has Polling Firms Leery of Work in New Hampshire
- iPads using iOS 6, high-res displays showing up in Ars server logs
- Android and iPhone ownership very close in the U.S., according to study
- YC-Backed Flypad Wants To Turn Your iPhone Into A Steering Wheel
- HTML5 & Friends
- A violently true depiction of what war really is
- Black March begins today - hit RIAA & MPAA where it hurts
- Basket.js: A simple script loader that caches scripts with localStorage
- Yelp Surges as Much as 73% in Trade Debut
- How Socialcam designs new video filters
- In depth review of the Lytro Light Field Camera
- Create awesome HTML5 apps without sacrificing device capabilities
- Create advanced grid systems on the web.
- Malware authors expand use of domain generation algorithms
- Apple and Samsung patent cases dismissed
- Show HN: My consultancy built a project management tool made for client work
- Google's lost opportunity with Android
- Looks like Bloom Energy is behind Apples massive fuel cell farm
- APIConnect - a very easy and intuitive way to interact with APIs.
- CERN gets new cloud computing platform at the LHC
- UK campaign to get kids coding crowd-sources funding
- The 9 Flavors Of Windows 8 Show The Key Difference Between Microsoft And Apple
- Why the iPad 3 Won't Replace Your Laptop
- Subscription ecommerce companies are media companies
- Move TinyMCE with jQuery
- Innovation or hype? Ars examines Nokia's 41 megapixel smartphone camera
- An open challenge to PandoDaily
- Speech-jamming gun that silences people mid-sentence
- Show HN: my weekend(s) project, instant websites
- New book, available for free: Wicked Problems - Problems Worth Solving
- Why I started a dating consulting service in San Francisco
- Computer Programmers Only the 5th Most Sleep Deprived Profession
- Science and Engineering Workforce Has Stalled In the US
- Voting System Test Hack Elects Futurama's Bender To School Board
- One In Eight Chance of a Financially Catastrophic Solar Storm By 2020
- After Complaints, AT&T Solidifies, Increases Data Limit
- Google: Best Adaptation of a Novel To a Patent?
- 'Twisted' Waves Could Boost Capacity of Wireless Spectrum
- Why is the EFF at the RSA Security Conference? (Video)
- World's First Biodegradable Joint Implant Grows New Joints
- Open Ministry Crowdsources Laws In Finland
- Why Didn't the Internet Take Off In 1983?
- Linode Exploit Caused Theft of Thousands of Bitcoins
- Big Data's Invisible Open Source Community
- NSA Publishes Blueprint For Top Secret Android Phone
- LinkedIn Profiles Contain Fewer Lies Than Resumes
- RIAA CEO Hopes SOPA Protests Were a "One-Time Thing"
- NASA Squandering Technology Commercialization Opportunities
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Precise Pangolin Beta 1 Released
- Is Stratfor a "Joke"?
- Majorana Fermion May Have Been Spotted At TU Delft
- Controversial Bioethicist Resigns From Celltex
- US, China Face Mutually Assured Destruction In Cyberwar
- Photographing Police: Deletion Is Not Forever
- Sony Ditching Cell Architecture For Next PlayStation?
- Stolen NASA Laptop Had Space Station Control Code
- Speech-Jamming Gun Silences From 30 Meters
- Azure Failure Was a Leap Year Glitch
- Ann Arbor Schools Want $45M For Tech, Partly For Computers To Run Google Docs
- Stealthy Pen Test Unit Plugs Directly Into 110 VAC Socket (Video)
- Time moves on: Kodak to end slide film production
- Danger: massive falling pinecones
- Marketing marriage of the month: The Lorax and HP
- Standalone scanners "uniformly disappointing", says Consumer Reports
- Antique photo of flying child
- Tiny Baby Sloth gets the Onesie Treatment (VIDEO)
- Interview with a cyborg anthropologist
- Sony's dual-screen Tablet P arrives
- If you are upset about the Bully rating, watch This Film is Not Yet Rated
- Red Moon: short movie about soviet werewolf submariner
- Expert medical help and a listening ear‐at the library
- Censorship is surveillance, and privacy is a public health problem
- Pulp Shakespeare
- Hactivistas protest brutal Spanish copyright law with flood of complaints
- Graphic description of mastectomy sans anesthesia in 1855 in Hawaii
- Video: Kittens in Space, by Jonathan "Song A Day" Mann
- Rightclearing: one-stop clearinghouse for music licensing
- Why shrinks diagnose anti-authoritarians with mental illness
- Georgia school goes lockdown after SMS is autocorrected from "gunna" to "gunman"
- TED2012: Lucy McRae, Body Architect
- Arizona politician: Makeup on a freckle = good; Photoshopping it out = bad
- Types of vagabonds, 1566
- Leaf-nosed bat with very odd face
- Dosing cats with Uncle Sam
- Stock traders compared to pscyhopaths
- Do we need to talk about climate change, in order to talk about energy?
- 10 commandments for con artists
- Fukushima and mental health
- Independent watchdog says Canada's 2011 elections may have been corrupt
- What the US government tells European parliamentarians about ACTA
- Husband and wife spend $1 million on 5,000 Cabbage Patch Kids. Priceless collection kept in storage along...
- Jim Cantore is head for Lexington. Could this be the end of Fark? Midwest tornado outbreak thread
- Person makes a tongue-in-cheek "complaint" to the company that made his wireless router, which...
- Stealing someone's identity is such child's play. Try stealing someone's identity, then their house, pay...
- Police cut straight to the heart of the Arizona criminal gambling empire when they raid elderly women's...
- Judge sentences man who tainted yogurt with semen to two years in prison after jury refuses to let the jerk...
- Kicking a football through the goalposts can get you three points. Kicking a kitten through the goalposts...
- High school valedictorian receives early graduation present from state of Florida .... deportation
- Revenge will be meted out ...shortly
- Surprising everyone who lives there, everyone who's passed through & pretty much anyone who's ever...
- Police choose the more-likely DWI over driver's "Another car shot at me and blew up my truck"...
- Police release composite sketch of man they say attacked woman in a shower and OH MY GOD THEY WANT KENNY
- Municipal judge banned from speaking to employees after six of her judicial colleagues accuse her of being...
- The top 10 most bizarre Chinese soft drinks ever
- Gov. Hickenlooper Blooper: "Hey kids, I'd like to introduce the Lt. Governor, and rising sex star, Joe...
- The "suspicious package" at Limbaugh house turned out to be some insane variation of the...
- CA State Treasurer Bill Lockyer received a sex tape of his wife with another man. Awkward
- Photoshop this hand over heat
- Harry Cox's 108-year-old vacuum cleaner still sucks. The Sun is there (w/pics)
- Meth lab ingredients: Ephedrine...check. Iodine...check. Drain cleaner...check. Napalm...check
- Daytona Beach police on 16-month-long Operation Chum Bucket: "It hasn't been cleaned in over a...
- Woman loses 434 pounds in two years, is now totally hot and hitable (w/pics)
- Video: Darpa's Robo-Arm, Now Taking Phone Calls
- Angry Birds, Meet Jailbirds: New App Helps You Snitch on Your Friends
- Users Expect Websites to Load in the Blink of an Eye
- Ocean Acidification to Hit 300 Million Year Max
- Bigger Than Facebook! Foreign Sites That Outshine the Web?s U.S. Stars
- Is Antivirus Software a Waste of Money?
- Dunbar's Number Kicked My Ass in Facebook Friends Experiment
- Air Force Set to Shoot Down Its Own Giant Spy Blimp
- First Look: Shimano Alfine Di2 Internal Electronic Shifting System
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 2
- Tiny Antennas Don't Prevent Copyright Suit
- European 'Science Cloud' Aims To Solve Mysteries
- DHS, Not NSA, Should Lead Cybersecurity, Pentagon Official Says
- Yes, Microsoft Azure Was Downed By Leap-Year Bug
- Social Radio App Reads Tweets While You Rock Beats
- A Button That Makes You Forget: On Deleting My Google Web History
- Texas's New Weapon Against Cartels: Armored Gunboats
- Trailer Premiere: Extracted Takes Sci-Fi Trip Deep Into Junkie's Memories
- OnLive Streams Microsoft Windows Onto Android Tablets Too
- Eagle Cam Update: Three Eggs in the Nest
- Metro-fied Windows Server 8 Goes Big on Cloud
- Curb Your Cat's Technological Curiosities
- Secret Army Bomb Jammers Stolen in Afghanistan
- AT&T Adjusts Data Throttling Policy In Response to Customer Complaints
- Software Licensing in the Cloud -- Now With More Flexibility
- Zany, Magnetic Media Hacker Andrew Breitbart Dies at 43
- Review: Mesmerizing Journey Weaves a Wordless Game Story
- (New) Media Event: President Obama on Bill Simmons' ESPN Podcast
- March 1, 2006: English Wikipedia's Millionth Entry Pulls Into the Station
- Get Your Coffin Tuned Up: Frozen Dead Guy Days Begins
- Animal Curfew Threatens Tokyo's Cat Cafes
- Jeffrey Dahmer Walking Tour Infuriates Milwaukee Residents
- A Supposedly Dead Alligator Comes Back To Life On 'Swamp People'
- Soccer Rugby Stun Guns = Ultimate Tazer Ball
- Prisoners Get Porn At Texas Jail
- Semen-Tainted Yogurt Sample Lands Market Worker In Prison
- WATCH: Landlord Tows Trailer -- While Tenant Is Still Inside
- Woman Gives Birth To Third Leap Day Baby
- WHOOP WHOOP! JuggaloBook, Insane Clown Posse's Social Network, Is 'Filth'
- The Liger Lives: Lioness Gives Birth To World's First Mixed Lion-Tiger Cubs
- WATCH: 850 People Break Human Mattress Domino World Record In New Orleans
- Cell Phone Vigilante Breaks Law, Jams Service On Public Buses
- Coco's Perverted Ghost Encounter
- Grown Man Accused Of Stealing From 2-Year-Old
- Davy Jones Claimed Credit For Charles Manson 'Monkees' Rumor
- Grandpa Guilty Of Forcing Grueling Grand Canyon Hikes On Grandkids
- Mustache Bill Puts Congressman In Hairy Situation
- The Bath Salt Burglars Who Weren't There
- WATCH: Alleged Bank Robber Arrested After He Returns For Cab Fare
- You'll Never Guess What He Looks Like Now
- WATCH: Man Found Murdered Outside House Owned By Rick Ross
- Eating Clean: Woman Eats 4,000 Sponges And 100 Bars Of Soap
- NYPD: Robbers Wore Hollywood Quality Masks To Look Like Us
- DUI Driver Wearing Butt Plug Rear-Ends Another Driver
- Student Steals Hash Browns By Stuffing Snack Down Her Pants: Police
- Elvis Impersonator Blames Bomb And Ricin Scare On Diabetes
- Elderly Woman Killed By Granddaughter's Drug-Laced Chili: Cops
- Teen Offers Free Baby On Craigslist: Police
- 2 Million To 1 Shot: New Jersey Mother And Child, Both Born On Leap Day
- Washed-Up Air Bud Signs With Greek Pro Team
- Take-Home Exam Question Typed Verbatim Into Google
- [audio] World Bank Forecloses On World Farm
- Getting Randomly Picked To Make Half-Court Shots Now Best Way To Earn Living
- Kids Of Milwaukee Forced To Look Up To Ryan Braun On Technicality
- Recovering Sex Addict Can't Even Be In Same Room As Orgasm
- Red Lobster Offers New 'Top Hat Full Of Shrimp' To Attract Wealthier Customers
- WEDDINGS: Despite his director's wishes, screenwriter John Scarpello, 31, was married this morning to the...
- National Endowment For The Arts Funds Construction Of $1.3 Billion Poem
- Infographic: Voter Registration Efforts
- American Voices: Crippled Cruise Ship Docking Today
- [video] Heartbroken Santorum Condemns Gay Marriage For Two-Timing Jerks Like Nick
- [audio] George Foreman Grill Retires To Promote Its Own Grill
- TV Listings: The Last 10 Minutes of House
- Chardonnay Vomited Into NPR Tote
- FARGO, NDNels Funderburke was observed to be in full compliance with local regulation I-4473 Monday when,...
- NBA.com Video Of Sixers-Wizards Game Fails To Go Viral
- Corrections: Coded Message
- Chinese TV Show Canceled After Drawing Only 180 Million Viewers
- American Voices: iPad 3 May Cost 15% More
- Romney Thanks State He Was Born And Raised In For Just Barely Giving Him Enough Votes To Beat Total Maniac
- Meth Addicts Demand Government Address Nation's Growing Spider Menace
- [audio] American Robot's Job Outsourced To Overseas Robot
- And-1 Basketball Player's Amazing New Dribbling Move Still Traveling
- Stockwatch: Venetian Cruise Lines (VCL)
- WEDDINGS: Miriam Kutz and Rodger Juniper have the same weird blood type, so it sort of makes sense for them...
- Opinion: People Of Earth, I Lack Basic Social Skills (by Robert Stubinsky)
- Riverboat Horseracing Fails Utterly
- American Voices: FDA Allows Import Of Cancer Drugs
- Jury Selection Proving Difficult In Trial Of 'The Jury Killer'
- Should You Send a Handwritten or Email Thank You Note After a Job Interview? [Ask The Readers]
- Break Down Boundaries in This Week's Open Thread [Video]
- How to Find the Perfect Linux Distribution for You [Linux]
- Never Peel an Egg Again [Food Hacks]
- Secure Gmail Blocks Email Access on Your iPhone with a Passcode [Ios Downloads]
- Decide on a Purpose Before Working a Room to Have a Better Time [Networking]
- Label Paint Cans with the Name of What They Painted [DIY]
- Grovo Offers Video Tutorials and Tips for Some of the Webs Most Popular Services [Video]
- Things You Should Expect If You Start Freelancing and How to Prepare Yourself [Freelancing]
- Test Drive the Windows 8 Consumer Preview by Running It In VirtualBox [Windows 8]
- Hack a Cheap Telescope into a Pricier Model and Improve Your Stargazing Experience [DIY]
- Get Beats Audio on Any Rooted Android Phone [Music]
- Add the Beats Audio Equalizer to Any Rooted Android Phone [Music]
- Remains of the Day: Your Photos Are Not Safe on an Android Device Either [For What It's Worth]
- Best Productivity Method? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- The Best Things to Buy in March [Best Time To Buy]
- Daily App Deals: Get Daily Ab Workout for Android for Free in Todays App Deals [Deals]
- Work Only for People You Like" [Video]
- Answer: A Simple, Yet Seemingly Impossible Puzzle [Search Research]
- What Are My Best Options If I Need to Back Up Tons of Data? [Crowdhacker]
- Use CD Racks to Organize Container Lids in Drawers [Clever Uses]
- How to Remind a Friend That They Owe You Money (and Actually Get Paid Back) [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Troubleshooting PC Hardware [Help Yourself]
- The 10-Minute Hack [Mind Hacks]
- Dropmark Is a Super Simple Collaborative Sharing Tool that Can Create Presentations from Your Files and Web...
- The Best Movie Showtimes App for Android [Android App Directory]
- Instapaper Bookmarklet Now Saves Multi-Page Articles [Instapaper]
- How Do I Avoid Looking Like Sh*t the Morning After a Bad Sleep or All-Nighter? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Is Your Current PC Powerful Enough for Windows 8? [Ask The Readers]
- Defining a RESTful Framework
- Chrome to be deployed on State Department computers worldwide
- HTML5 Image Effects: Sepia
- Continuous Delivery for .NET - Go 12.1 Adds Direct TFS Support
- 25 Free and Premium CSS3 Navigation & Menus
- Exploring the Transactional Semantics of the Lucene API
- Dont Use PhoneApplicationService.State in Mango!
- Neo4j Client Now Supports Cypher, with a Few Problems
- Calling All PyCon Rejects!
- Go 12.1 enables .NET environments to achieve Continuous Delivery capabilities.
- Thymeleaf 2.0: Performance, th:switch, Line Numbers, Template Fragments, New DOM API
- Linux Mint 13 featuring Cinnamon to seduce its users by enhanced user interfaces
- 15 Tenets For The Software Engineer
- A 5-Part Series on Cloud Backup
- Git Tutorial - Getting Started
- Liferay Service Builder
- BigData, Big CIO Opportunity?
- #0138 - SQL Server Performance Best Practice Create Index Before or After a data insert I/O, Fragmentation,...
- An introduction to unit testing
- Scalable Spring code
- jQuery Table of Contents Plugin - auto generate TOC based on your markup
- P = NP: An Apocalypse.
- The New Resume: Infographics
- Unit Testing is for Lazy People [JL comments]
- Creating a tweet / share system with jQuery
- How To Find Good Articles To Read On Internet Without Wasting Time - RSS Reader guide for your younger bros...
- This week in #Scala (02/03/2012)
- Welcome to Windows 8 The Consumer Preview
- Verisign seizes .com domain registered via foreign Registrar on behalf of US Authorities
- Swiss Army Piano
- Child Miners in the Early 1900s
- The Beekeeper
- Dick Clarks Unusual House is for Sale
- Sherlock Holmes vs. The Doctor
- Putting Animals in Their Place
- The High Dive Jumping Pup
- 10 Bizarre Chinese Soft Drinks
- Downtown Abbey Takes On Magic: The Gathering
- Star Wars Kinnect Features Bikini-Dancing Leia
- Wake Up With Some Coffee Flakes
- This Bear Is A Master Kung-Fu Fighter
- Beefy Straws: Delicious or Sickening?
- Ribbonesia Is Like Origami With Ribbons
- Can You Crack Chrome? If So, You Can Earn Some Serious Cash
- Quilts Based On the Large Hadron Collider
- Choose Your Own Adventure: A Day at the Office
- QR Code Die Lets Roll Multiple Dice without Even Picking It Up
- Quadcopter Robots Playing the James Bond Theme
- Letter from an Ex-Slave to His Former Master: Im Coming to Get You
- The Worlds First Cupcake ATM
- Cat Watching Star Wars for the First Time
- Novelty Drivers License
- Little Horny Man
- Panic Room: Hotel Room with Dual Personality by Tilt
- Body Data Art by Minjeong An
- Steampunk Nerf Sniper Rifle
- Parrot Quotes Movie
- Giant Fleas Are Prehistoric Blood Suckers
- Six Underappreciated Comedies More People Need To See
- Leap Day Families
- Lets Send Justin Bieber to Space!
- Male of Female?
- Disney Closes New Habit Heroes Exhibit
- What Is It? game 216
- Right versus pragmatic
- Martin Scorsese's Film School: The 85 Films You Need To See To Know Anything About Film | Co.Create:...
- Graphemica - For people who letters, numbers, punctuation, &c
- Give it five minutes - (37signals)
- NoSQL Data Modeling Techniques Highly Scalable Blog
- New bookmarklet with multi-page article saving - Instapaper Blog
- I'm Being Followed: How Googleand 104 Other CompaniesAre Tracking Me on the Web - Alexis Madrigal -...
- Daniel Lyons
- Lytro review | The Verge
- Subtle Patterns | High quality patterns for your next web project
- Normalize CSS : necolas/normalize.css @ GitHub
- The Netflix Tech Blog: Fault Tolerance in a High Volume, Distributed System
- Raspberry Pi Foundation
- arduinna | Google and privacy and alternatives: giant post o' doom
- Why the Global Warming Skeptics Are Wrong by William D. Nordhaus | The New York Review of Books
- (403) http://pushingsocial.com/why-ifttt-could -be-the-best-blogging-tool-ever
- HTML5 (Edition for Web Authors)
- Rands In Repose: Interview: Scott Berkun
- The Forgotten Founder: YouSendIts Khalid Shaikh
- Vitess: Scaling MySQL databases for the web
- Lists of Note: 10 Commandments for Con Men
- Replacing the -9999px hack (new image replacement) Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report
- RESTful API Server Doing it the right way (Part 1) | MKBlog
- Six-Legged Giant Finds Secret Hideaway, Hides for 80 Years : Krulwich Wonders... : NPR
- Robot Quadrotors Perform James Bond Theme - YouTube
- Who decides what gets sold in the bookstore? - The Domino Project
- Streak - CRM in your Inbox
- Responsive Navigation Patterns | Brad Frost Web
- Minimal Mac | TV Is Broken
- ImageAlpha lossy compression for 24-bit PNG images
- PR Dummies: Celebrate Female Empowerment by Becoming a 'Sugar Baby' [PR Dummies]
- 'Maternity Concierges' Are the Latest Ludicrous Luxury for Hollywood Cretins (Who Are Pregnant) [Trendwatch]
- Sit at Your Desk and Die or Stand and Look Stupid: The Ultimate Office Dilemma [Health]
- Adult Virgins Say the Darndest Things [Virgins]
- 'HI, HOW ARE YOU DOING IN HELL': A Collection of Your Most Demented Children's Drawings [Children]
- Colorado Governor Introduces Lt. Governor As a 'Rising Sex Star' to Crowd of Elementary School Students...
- L.A. Schools Decide to Stop Blindfolding Kids [Education]
- Your Angry Yelp Reviews Are Worth More Than A Billion Dollars [Ipos]
- Cabby Grabby, Banker Stabby [Crime]
- Nancy Grace Continues to Deny Her Dancing with the Stars Nip Slip [Video]
- Lindsay Lohan Begged Lorne Michaels to Let Her Host SNL [Video]
- Jon Hamm Recounts Some Injuries He's Sustained on the Set of Mad Men [Video]
- Stephen Colbert Unveils the World's Oldest 'Yo Mama' Joke [Video]
- Sometimes The Portlandia Skits Just Write Themselves [Urban Anthropology]
- UK Mag Links Julian Assange and Wikileaks To Brutal European Dictator [Wikileaks]
- Jon Stewart is Quoted on the Floor of the US Senate [Video]
- Senate Votes in Favor of Loose-Moraled Hussies [Birth Control]
- Tennessee Principal To Gay Students: You're Going To Hell [The Gays]
- Erykah Badu [Erykah Badu]
- Super Chill NYC Doctor Wants To Cheer You Up, Get You (Legally) High On Ketamine [Video]
- Proxy Baptism of the Day: Daniel Pearl [Mormons]
- New Titanic Miniseries Exactly Like Downton Abbey with Even More Titanic [Downton Abbey]
- Stripping To Pay Your Way Through Med School Definitively A Real Thing [Sex]
- Live Blogging Project Runway All Stars, Week 9 [Group Chat]
- The First 18 Years of Justin Bieber, The Boy Who Exited the Womb a Pop Star [Idols]
- French President Forced to Hide in Bar After Angry Mob Grows Unruly [Video]
- Disney Scraps Fitness Exhibit, Will Sell Churros Forever [Disney World]
- Bomb Squad Investigating Suspicious Package at Home of Rush Limbaugh [Breaking]
- Republican Pol Gives Really Creepy Interview with 5-Year-Old Son [Video]
- What It Was Like to Argue With Andrew Breitbart [Video]
|The Caucus: Ohio Poll Shows Santorum and Romney...|
|Wingnut Michael Savage Weiner: Breitbart Was...|
|A Clean Energy Standard for America|
|A Warning on the Accuracy of Primary Polls|
|Romney Aiming to Blunt Santorum's Edge in SW Ohio|
|Now playing at today's MittRomneyevent...|
|Why Do Cats Run the Internet? A Scientific...|
wall street j.
|Neiman Marcus Profit Climbs 91%|
|Commercial Real Estate Comeback?|
|Bad investment research is useless|
|Should the Government Be Targeting a Different...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Do Your People Trust You?|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|Follow Up: Cell Networks Fight To Be More Than...|
|Smartphones Are Now The Dominant Mobile Device...|
|American companies will launch 3 or 4 private...|
|Social Retargeting Ad Network RadiumOne Raising...|
|Samsung Galaxy S III launch reportedly...|
|[Infographic] 20 Cases Solved By Using Facebook|
|HBO Digital Head Alison Moore Talks About HBO...|
|Visualization of the Week: Visualizing the...|
|Apple Pop-Up Store Coming to SXSW Austin for...|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|My Irresponsible, Hands-Off Review Of That...|
|[Infographic] Crimes Committed and Solved on...|
|Why humans have computers, and chimps are stuck...|
|Can You Survive Without Social Media for Two...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Rumors of Massive Apple Retail Store for Paris...|
|Daily Report: Zynga Hopes to Find You New Friends|
|5 Essential iPhone Apps for Outdoor Enthusiasts|
|Exclusive: Netflix: we are not focusing on...|
|The Members Of 'The Next Bob Dylan' Club|
|Santorum: A conservative will beat Obama, but a...|
yahoo odd news
|Germans kick off snowboots as storks signal spring|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Cat Fight: Hank, Virginias Feline Senate...|
|How Ron Paul's Minions Plan to Hijack the GOP...|
|4 Famous Pop Culture Moments Everyone Remembers...|
|Pacino in Dunkin' Donuts Commercial|
|Crazy-Haired Drivers License Photo|
|If Presidents Wrote the President's Fitness...|
|Prices are Sofa King low: 'Swearing' advert banned|
|Top Ten Most Expensive Restaurants in the US|
|FAIL Nation: Face Cake FAIL|
|Jeezy Concert Causes Crazy Crowd Conflict!|
|1-Year-Old Drummer Is Amazing|
|Animal Memes: Condescending Literary Pun Dog...|
|Pictures We Love: Best of February|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|The Arrow of Time in a Restless Universe|
|Mazda's "Gram Strategy" Leaves No...|
|Android Tablet as Car PC|
|James Q. Wilson|
|Travel the World: 50 States Quiz|
|International Groups Move to Criminalize Fake...|
|The android head in the overhead compartment|
|In the Maker Shed: Getting Started with Arduino...|
|The Scully Box|
|What if The Hunt for Red October had a werewolf...|
|Chicago joins South Africa|
|Breaking Weather: Severe Storms Near Nashville|
|Solved: The mystery of the nanoscale crop circles|
|Murder of Julia Martha Thomas|
|PopSci Q&A: Kate Findlay Talks About the...|
|What Is A Four Letter Word|
|Are Japanese Automakers Having A Midlife Crisis?|
|Rick Poynor: Motif Magazine: The World Made...|
|The Basics Of Creating A Magento Module|
|Design the New Business official trailer|
|A Steampunk Watch Powered by Wireless Induction|
|The Most Divisive Characters in Literary History|
|Architecture Gone Wild: Surrealist Designs by...|
|Links for 2012-03-01 [del.icio.us]|
|Health Center Of Ciudad Real / Arquitecnica|
|National Craft Month Kickoff: A Collection of...|
|REAL VIRTUALITY BY MOTO WAGANARI|
|16 Websites to Super Charge Your Vocabulary|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Workspace of the Week: Shes crafty|
|The New Old Age: When I Needed Help|
|How to Build the Muscle of Change|
|When Doctors Don't Tell the Truth|
|Get Smart About Soy|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Q+A: Tim and Eric's Really Big Movie|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Best New Burgers of 2012|
|How to Write an Email That Will Actually Get a...|
|The Week in Style: 03.02.12|
|Ferrari F12berlinetta The New Era of V12|
|Raven McCoy Had A Tree-mendous Time With THE LORAX|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|ParaNorman - Trailer 2|
|Jason Segel Won't Co-Write The Muppets Sequel|
|Bruce Willis Chosen to Be One of Five Against a...|
|A Couple Posters for 'Men in Black 3' Have Old...|
|'Jersey Shore' Star -- Situation Is NOT...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|PR Dummies: Celebrate Female Empowerment by...|
|ParaNorman Trailer & Poster: A 3D Animated...|
|Corrosion Of Conformity The Moneychangers|
|Mac Miller, Machine Gun Kelly Talk Woodie Noms|
|'American Idol': Meet Your Top 13 Singers|
|The Dead's Mickey Hart translates the sound of...|
the big picture
|A fishermans sad tale|
|Mothers Milk of Kindness|
|Friday, 02 Mar 2012|
|An Amateur Snapshot of Kodak's Early Days|
|beautiful arabian eyes09 Beautiful Arabian Eyes|
|Ciro Prota - Paris - Palais Royal|
|Comic for March 2, 2012|
|Having Serious Fun :D|