- It's blazing hot in your room. You open the window and put a fan in it. Do you blow the hot air out? Or...
- I am Aziz Ansari. Comedian/actor. Thanks for having me again. AMA.
- A friend of mine suffers from cancer, with low chances of survival. She also is a huge Red Hot Chili...
- And so their fairy tale begins...
- Trollphyics at its best
- A new look at heroes in games.
- TIL Keanu Reeves gave away almost all of his earnings from the Matrix (~50 million) to the special effects...
- Navy Seal on the remorse of his first kill
- What I saw when I woke up this morning
- RELIGION != WISDOM (brilliant poster)
- Did underwater nuclear tests kill huge amounts of sealife?
- To Mass Effect 3 players, from Dr. Ray Muzyka, co-founder of BioWare
- Girls can get friend-zoned too
- The Mars Volta's new album, Noctuorniquet, now streaming on Rolling Stone!
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine researchers have discovered that marijuana-like compounds can inhibit the...
- Sudden Clarity Clarence- I'm slowly adjusting to this.
- Women Continue To Fill Rick Perry's Facebook Wall With Mock Questions (first of more than 5,600 comments ):...
- How I feel being the third wheel during a date
- TIL that, in 1967, the first woman to run the Boston Marathon was chased down by organizers who hadn't...
- Jon Stewart should have won an Oscar for this Glenn Beck impression...
- Spotted At My University. Lot Of Stars Were Missing.
- Zach Braff is at it again
- Mia is a therapy dog. She goes to the library every Thursday where kids who struggle can practice reading...
- If cats and dogs have an incredible sense of smell, why do they need to get their nose directly into...
- I see your double banana, and raise you another banana... I introduce MUTANT TRIPLE BANANA!
- The National Ignition Facility's combined 192 lasers fired a single 1.875-megajoule shot into an empty test...
- After a few months on reddit
- Me, in Korea, and a friend, in Canada, just made an Earth Sandwich.
- TIL AT&T Could Have Bought the Internet in 1971. [FIXED]
- Father of the year.
- Why do Zombies Limp?
- Social Network
- Optimus Prime at WonderCon
- Rainy Saint Patrick's Day Flowers
- Do You Live in a Bubble?
- Chime.in RV Spotted
- Mainroad in downtown Kristinehamn, Sweden
- Prometheus Official HD Full Trailer
- Sunset at my home.
- ChimeTheVote: Earning the Female Vote
- Invite Friends from your Address Book
- Little tree hugger
- WonderCon #UberFandom Meetup
- Alex Buckner: Sabering His Way to Success
- Chime.In in real life!
- My Garfield is not impressed that it's Monday...
- New Snow White and the Huntsman Trailer on Xfinity TV!
- Inspiration from Child Art
- Tiptoe through the tulips
- Help Me Combat Illiteracy
- Beautiful flowers of hawaii - YouTube
- Mormons Baptize Anne Frank (Cenk Goes Off) - YouTube
- What's the Matter With Batman?
- Bloody Fancy Heals
- Good Morning Chimers!
- Today And Now On
- Bikini DIY
- Tim Tebow goes to the New York Jets
- 5 Insane Glitches In Mass Effect 3
- How Super Mario Brothers Turned The World Surreal
- An Open Letter to Mass Effect 3 Producer Casey Hudson Regarding the Mass Effect 3 Ending Controversy
- Moxies Spaces brings customers closer to your business social network
- Users complain of weak Wi-Fi reception with Apple's new iPad
- 8 ways todays nerds and geeky things are glorified
- 6 Psychotic Punishments Doled Out by Famous Superheroes
- A Re-elected Obama Wouldn't Be the End of Liberty
- Paul Ryan, helping the poor by hurting them
- Could the next Silicon Valley spring up in Greece? seek hi-tech recovery
- Boot up: hot iPads, XML legislating, Nexus v ICS, Google's call patent and more
- Health Mandate Challengers Face Tough Slog Before The Supreme Court
- How Does a Celebs Phone Get Hacked?
- What Are We Borrowing From Our Neighbors | Crazzy Photo
- How cocaine affects the brain?
- Flip-Flopping Atmosphere Covered Early Earth
- 14 Ways To Trip Without Taking LSD (GIFs)
- Making $2.13 an Hour and the Boss Skims Tips?
- Santorum Reaches New Low, Calls Obama a Bad Dad for Letting Malia Travel to Mexico
- Sex Will Change Totally, Liza Mundy Predicts In New Book 'The Richer Sex'
- Aspirin a day may keep cancer away
- Mother's bid to become the fattest human ever at 115 stone... (and she's marrying a chef to help her)
- Peyton Manning Re-Injures Neck Saying No To Titans
- 50+ Eye-catching Body Paintings Art
- Peyton Manning Will Throw For 4,400 Yards, 32 Touchdowns Next Season, Says Science
- Trayvon Martin and the fatal history of American racism
- Time for a reality check on the technologies of 'The Hunger Games'
- Behold A Very Badass Reel For BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: BLOOD AND CHROME!!
- Beyond The Battlefield: Afghanistan's Wounded Struggle With Genital Injuries
- Elizabeth Warren's Week Just Got Better
- Afghanistan Shooting Suspect Will Likely Avoid Death Penalty
- Protesters Turn To Toilet Paper To 'Flush Rush'
- Saints Coach Suspended One Year For 'Bounty' Program
- TEBOW TO NEW YORK
- Sandra Fluke Weighs A Political Future
- 'Kony 2012' Creator's Meltdown Explained
- In These Cities, The Rent Really Is Too Damn High
- Romney Aide Says Platform Is 'Like An Etch A Sketch'
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Advised Readers About Picking Up Prostitutes
- Romney's Speech Stumbles Earn Teleprompter Quip From Santorum
- Bad Plea Bargain Advice Violates Constitution, Supreme Court Rules
- JEB PICKS MITT
- Ron Paul Would Not Ban Plan B
- Ann Romney, Secret Weapon
- Alleged French Shooter Arrested: Report
- Bad News For Internet Explorer
- Will China Rule The World?
- TWO BECOME ONE: HP Announces Huge Restructuring Plan
- 'Drill Baby, Drill' May Not Help Your Wallet
- LISTEN: Does Accused Killer Of Trayvon Martin Utter A Racial Slur In 911 Tape?
- Higher Expectations, Fewer Resources Leave Educators Stuck And Upset
- Health Care Challengers Face Difficulty Swaying High Court's Conservatives
- Al Qaeda Claims Responsibility For Deadly Blasts
- Sex Abuse Book Stirs Controversy Before Pope's Mexico Trip
- WATCH: Deaf Student Left 'Speechless' After Obama Encounter
- French Police Exchange Gunfire With Man Suspected In School Attack
- Palestinian Aid Still In Limbo
- Wendy O. Williams and the Plasmatics
- Space is Key
- Even dykes say "Yay!"
- All of these things are quite like the others
- 2012 just got R.Kelly-fied
- "As you can probably imagine, this took some effort to make."
- The Violin Maker
- Earthquake prediction or just plain coincidence?
- The Not-So-Easy Guide to Becoming a Screenwriter
- Resistants de la dernire heure
- Darth Vader Tai Chi
- Giant Fighty Robots, take two!
- Ordinary Batman Adventures
- The White Savior Industrial Complex
- Print your own graphene
- ...and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- End Game
- Mother Whale Introduces Her Baby
- Ant Art
- Happy Birthday, Coathanger. You haven't aged a bit.
- Pop! Goes the Law School Bubble
- If you collect model buses you may want to avert your eyes as I decapitate the bus
- The return of Whit Stillman
- ... because reality won't cut it, isn't outrageous enough, we must sex up the story for it to get any...
- TIGsource forum imagery
- Einstein Archives Online
- If you want to be a bird
- A Month of Kraftwerk from DJ Food, and more from other sources
- A Map of Io
- The Family Hour
- How One Response to a Reddit Query Became a Big Budget Flick
- Slaverys Last Stronghold
- The Crackdown
- The Jimmy McNulty Gambit
- Ivan the Recumbent, or Demjanjuk in Munich
- A Thin Line Between Mother and Daughter
- At Home, Asking How Our Bobby Became War Crime Suspect
- The Split Brain: A Tale of Two Halves
- How One Man Escaped From a North Korean Prison Camp
- Xanax: A Love Story
- This American Lie
- The Longform Guide to Early Computing
- Desperately seeking Kraftwerk
- The Longform Guide to Early Personal Computing
- Red Bulls Billionaire Maniac
- Travels in Londons sewers
- H.P. Lovecraft, Author, Is Dead
- Mugging as a Way of Life
- Nodding and Winking
- Broncos noncommittal on Tebow in wake of Manning deal - Ottawa Citizen
- Stretching the Field: Ward was a unique WR - Fox News
- Newt says hell give us $2.50 gas, but Ron Paul tells Jay Leno, I can do it for ... - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- Kony mastermind psychotic during nude meltdown - CANOE
- Saints coach Sean Payton suspended for 2012 season by NFL - Fox News
- What would happen if The Hunger Games came to Seattle - Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog)
- Tense stand-off: Will French gunman surrender? - New Zealand Herald
- The Toulouse massacre and root-cause roulette - Telegraph.co.uk (blog)
- French police corner shootings suspect - Sky News Australia
- Trayvon Martin March: Organizers To Hold Million Hoodie March To Show ... - Huffington Post
- Tebow shipped to New York Jets - Toronto Star
- Mercury rising: Nasa probe reveals the 'dead' planet had a violent, volcanic past - Daily Mail
- 7.4 quake hits Mexico, but apparently spares lives - The Seattle Times
- 'Kony 2012' director Jason Russell has 'reactive psychosis' - USA TODAY
- Giant stars may not be necessary for supernovae - Christian Science Monitor
- Broncos trade Tebow to Jets - CNN
- Santorum: 'The establishment has made their choice' - Los Angeles Times
- Saints' coach Payton suspended for season by NFL over bounty program - Salt Lake Tribune
- Chris Burke: NFL punishes Saints in a major way - CNN
- Is an Obama/Romney showdown likely? - msnbc.com
- Chiefs schedule just got easier - Kansas City Star (blog)
- At least 40 aftershocks rattle Mexico after major earthquake - National Post
- Tebow traded to New York Jets - Reuters Canada
- Santorum says he would accelerate cuts in House GOP budget proposed by Rep ... - Washington Post
- The Hunger Games: Movie Review - TVNZ
- Al Sharpton On Trayvon Martin Killing: 'I Intend To Stay On It' (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Should I take aspirin? - BBC News
- KONY Filmmaker Jason Russell Will Take Months to Recover - People Magazine
- Santorum: Accelerate cuts in House GOP budget - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- French police besiege 'al-Qaida' gunman who claimed murders (video) - Montreal Gazette
- Anesthesiologists add a billion to cost of U.S. screening: study
- Obama's health care law passed 2 years ago, but where are we now? | The Lookout - Yahoo! News
- MIT scientists have built a camera that can peer around corners
- Firefighters in Drag Battle Fire | VIDEO
- Medicare Spends Less Than Private Insurers
- Tell The EPA To Stand Up To Corporate Polluters And Fight Climate Change
- Teen Girl Fatally Shot While Riding in Car in South Gate
- All that human noise has an effect on nature, too
- Late Night FDL: GOP Candidates Go Phallic With Code Names | La Figa
- Sheriff Served with Federal Lawsuit Over Children in Jail
- 'UFO Fragment' Found? Russian Space Experts Called in to Examine It
- 'Extremists mustn't use Palestine to market terror'
- The Incredible Health Benefits of Krill Oil
- BBC News - Jeb Bush endorses Mitt Romney's presidential campaign
- Controversy Over 'One State Under God' Texas License Plate
- Smuggling Boat: Panga Boat Runs Ashore, 18 Suspected Illegal Immigrants Detained - ktla.com
- Florida official says he can't suspend concealed carry permit of Trayvon Martin's shooter | Crime |...
- NFL Hammers Saints For Bounty Scandal
- Tebow Going to Jets!
- Tewbo Going to Jets!
- Facebook isn't unfriending WikiLeaks for now
- Afghanistan suspect had shaky business dealings
- FACT CHECK: Does more US drilling ease gas pump pain? Math, history show that hasn't happened
- App Addicted: 'Max
- Study: 'Fracking' may increase air pollution health risks
- BlackBerry App World hits the Web
- Glenn Beck's website: Do We Know Trayvon Martin Wasn't An Arsonist Kidnapper Killer?
- Tim Tebow traded to New York Jets
- Stubborn drought expected to tax Mexico for years
- Robot barber shaves head for charity
- Santorum Sees Historical Significance in His Fight
- Jets Acquire Tebow in Trade With Broncos
- N.F.L. Delivers Harsh Punishment to Saints Over Bounty Program
- The Caucus: Romney Adviser's Etch a Sketch Comment Draws Fire
- TIMESCAST: TimesCast | March 21, 2012
- Supreme Court Lays Out New Plea Bargain Standards
- The Caucus: Jeb Bush Backs Romney and Urges End to G.O.P. Battle
- City Room: Police and Protesters Clash at Union Square Park
- Obama to Promote Energy Policy on 4-State Trip
- FiveThirtyEight: G.O.P. Nomination Becoming a One-Man Race
- Arts & Leisure: Mirror Mirror, Grimm and Hollywood Love for Fairy Tales
- Kidnapped British Woman Freed in Somalia
- Kidnapped British Woman Said to Be Freed in Somalia
- News Analysis: No Easy Solution Seen for Ending Syrian Conflict
- Fighting Flares in Damascus Suburbs, Reports Say
- Lens Blog: Ed Kashi's Reflections on His Photos, in Diaries and Letters
- Bernanke the Professor Debunks the Gold Standard
- Generic Drugs Prove Resistant to Damage Claims
- In Search for Alien Life, Researchers Enlist Human Minds
- Michael Mulgrew, Teachers Union Chief, Is Wooed by Mayor Candidates
- French Police Raid Toulouse House
- Salvatore Vitale, Ex-Underboss, Testifies at Murder Trial
- Right to Work Bills Face Uncertain Future
- In the Suns Glow, Its Still Business, but Not as Usual
- Dutch Church Accused of Castrating Up to 10 Young Men
- Saudi Arabia Will Allow Women to Compete at 2012 London Olympics
- Close Republican Primary in Illinois House Race
- Both Sides Declare Victory in Bumpy Brooklyn Senate Race
- U.S. Stores Learn the Ropes of Shipping to Foreign Shoppers
- French Police Execute Raid on Toulouse Jewish School Shooting Suspects
- With EveryArt (YC W12) you don't have to be afraid of commissioning art
- Streak.com (YC S11) Takes On Salesforce With A Simple CRM For Gmail
- Petition to put Alan Turing on the next 10 note
- Looks Like Zynga Just Bought OMGPOP For $200 Million
- Zynga Buys OMGPOP For $200 Million
- 100 Beer Ventures
- Paul Graham has lost the plot
- Behind the Scenes: Launching ExportMyPosts.com in 4 Days
- Show HN: SpaceBase - a New Realtime Spatial Data Store
- The British Etsy Quietly Racks Up Millions In Sales
- Surviving the cashless cataclysm
- The Snails of War
- Show HN: Were doing video customer support on our launch day
- Why Vim?
- China Now Leads the World in New iOS and Android Device Activations
- How newspapers can survive
- Inception Explained: a really cool scrolling animation of the plot
- Free alternatives to Google Wave
- Stripe is hiring a Recruiting Engineer
- Why AirPlay just wrecked your responsive media strategy
- Is this rotating cube interface user-friendly?
- Show HN: A free tool so you can stop wasting time with contact us forms
- The Death Of The Hacker: InfoWorld 1986
- Verizon to the Cable Industry: Lets Be Friends
- On Being a (OAuth) Product
- Offshoring shrinks number of IT jobs
- The Shadow Superpower
- All of Iceland's public administrations moving towards open source | Joinup
- Learn faster. Learn more. Be awesome.
- Cooking the books is hard and doesnt help anyone
- Microsoft Barring Certain Staff From Buying Macs, iPads?
- Tennessee Passes Bill That Allows "Teaching the Controversy" of Evolution
- Supreme Court Limits Patents Based On Laws of Nature
- Microsoft Demos Metro UI For Enterprise Apps
- Former Nokia Exec: Windows Phone Strategy Doomed
- Researchers Create Chemically Powered Robotic Jellyfish
- Nokia Applies For Vibrating Tattoo Patent
- NSA Chief Denies Claims of Domestic Spying
- Austin Case Modders Take Their Exotic PCs and a Giant LAN Party to SXSW (Video)
- New York Times Halves Monthly Free Article Views To Ten
- 3D Printer Models For Universal Construction Toy Connectors
- Senator Wyden Demands ACTA Goes Before Congress
- HP To Combine PC, Printer Divisions
- Why Linux Can't 'Sell' On the Desktop
- Clever Clues Clobber Crossword Computer
- Humble Bundle For Android 2 Goes Live
- The Numbers Behind the Copyright Math
- AMD Releases Open-Source Radeon HD 7000 Driver
- $1.5 Billion: the Cost of Cutting London-Tokyo Latency By 60ms
- Possible Supernova In Nearby Spiral Galaxy
- Will Mobile Wallets Replace Their Traditional Counterparts?
- Michael Bay To Remake TMNT As Aliens
- Using Mech Combat To Hone Engineering Skills
- All Video Games Cause Aggressive Behavior, Say Two US Congressmen
- Optimize Offshore Wind Farms Using Weather Modeling
- A Hacked WiFi Router, an API, and a Toy Bus: It's the Ambient Bus Arrival Monitor
- U.S. Missile Defense Against Iran Makes China/Russia Mad, Might Not Even Work
- Elon Musk: Future Round-Trip To Mars Could Cost Under $500,000
- Liberating the Laws You Must Pay To Read
- Is It Time For the US Government To Back Fusion At NIF Over ITER?
- Art That Goes Bang: Cai Guo-Qiang's Gunpowder Paintings
- DIY balloon camera photos from 90,000 feet
- China's ageing population and the "demographic time-bomb"
- The engine that will drive the next version of SimCity looks amazing
- How Mitt Romney's anti-gay billionaire backer tried to silence critics
- Put Alan Turing on the note!
- How a cult created a chemical weapons program
- Mitt Romney raps Eminem
- Robert Crumb on the famous and infamous
- Your brain, your food, and obesity
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: The Outer Reaches of Plot Twists - Brain in a Beaker!
- Commuting illustrator draws his fellow riders, publishes a newspaper for them containing his sketches
- An animal rights pop quiz
- After 20 years, a former teacher returns to Tanzania
- Sony pirates itself with "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" disc
- Describe a flame, win a VIP pass to the World Science Festival
- 12 days until The Art of Daniel Clowes: Modern Cartoonist! (and your chance to win free copy)
- Pixelated furniture
- Use it up, wear it out, make it do!
- Sushi that looks like a Japanese Battleship
- As seen on TV
- Playing "Still Alive" with a fiber laser and a piece of stainless steel
- Humble Indie Bundle: name your price for DRM-free games for Android, Mac, Win, Lin
- Apps for Kids 014: Combin3
- "I'm proud of you," deaf man signs to Obama in ASL. "Thank you," president signs back.
- Girl Walk: 77-minute dance-film accompanies Girl Talk's All Day
- Fooling facial recognition surveillance cameras with cunning and crocheting
- Will the FAA stop prohibiting electronic devices on commercial flights?
- 1977 CB radio ad
- Dutch Catholic Church accused of castrating 10 young men
- If you missed the story from Arkansas last week, Saskatchewan police would also like to remind you not to...
- Crazy things people do to ice cream. Eww not that...well maybe that
- So, would it change any opinions if 911 tapes revealed that George Zimmerman muttered "f*cking...
- Get the popcorn ready. Another McDonald's melee caught on tape in Manhattan
- Facebook activity correlates with narcissism. Gosh, next you'll be saying that Corvette ownership...
- Religious zealot set to take down Jets in New York City
- It's about time someone exposed the truth about genocidal peacocks
- Not News: If I were the Devil speech perfectly describes the decay of modern-day America. Fark: Speech was...
- Little Rock to rename airport in honor of Bill and Hillary Clinton. What will the new name or IATA code be?
- Rick Perry, Dream Gynecologist
- Kirk Cameron's board game: "True or False? Prehistoric man may have sometimes lived in caves."...
- The Supreme Court is about to decide on whether a man can go to prison for insulting Dick Cheney
- Nigerian woman busted with 180 pellets of heroin in her stomach, a Dulles Airport record
- Ever wonder how June Cleaver would have turned out if she was raised in Florida? (with DON'T FARK WITH...
- Southern Mississippi band chant to K-State Angel Rodriguez : "Where's your green card?" Southern...
- Arizona GOP legislator says women should have to watch an abortion before having one, though the state...
- "Remember our wedding day, dear? You looked beautiful in white, the band played our favourite songs...
- Payday lenders are responsible for more than a quarter million dollars of Mitt Romney's Super PAC...
- Okay, who left the keys in that construction excavator near the brand-new playground?
- American teenagers now texting 60 times a day. And that's just while they're driving
- Misbehaving in church? That's a beating. With a belt. By the Pastor
- Today's Fark-ready headline: Doggers put off by trimmed bushes
- Meet the lobbyist responsible for Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law
- Made for Fark headline: "Menacing-looking artificial vaginas now sold at Walgreens"
- Video: Copter Crash Near Afghan Outpost Narrowly Misses Bystanders
- NSA Chief Denies Domestic Spying But Whistleblowers Say Otherwise
- Op-Ed: How Traditional Publishing Hurts Scientific Progress
- MPAA Mulls Suing Megaupload Users
- Will the High-Res iPad Finally See Enterprise Action?
- CSS Regions: Coming Soon to a Webpage Near You
- Rapid Response: Navy's Mad Scientists Seek 'Sixth Sense'
- Amazon Man Questions Logic of Apple Solar Farm
- HP's Printer Boss Out As Ink Machines Merge With PCs
- Analysis of the Human Birdwings
- Elon Musk Says Ticket to Mars Will Cost $500,000
- Postnatural: Intense Animal Art for the 21st Century
- Should Science Pull the Trigger on Antiviral Drugs—That Can Blast the Common Cold?
- Video: Ancient Airlifter Makes Daredevil Drops Over Afghanistan
- March 21, 1963: The Rock
- Vernor Vinge Is Optimistic About the Collapse of Civilization
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 21
- NSA Chief Denies, Denies, Denies Wired's Domestic Spying Story
- Man Successfully Flies With Custom-Built Bird Wings
- Laser-Tuned Nuclear Clock Would Be Accurate for Billions of Years
- Copyright Treaty Requires Congressional Support, Senator Says
- Oracle Loses Speed as SaaS Rivals Ride Cloud Winds
- Internet Explorer: The Browser You Love to Hate
- Spiderman May Not Be a Tarantula After All
- Colorful Map Details Volcano-Studded Surface of Io
- No, U.S. Mole-Men Are Not Causing Haiti's Earthquakes
- TuCloud CEO Dares Microsoft to Sue Over Virtual Desktops
- The Truths, Untruths, and Fuzzy Truths of Cloud Security
- Linus Torvalds: The King of Geeks (And Dad of 3)
- Groupon Scheduler Gets Wide Release for Both Sides of the Counter
- WATCH: Is That Flashing Light In This Hip-Hop Video A UFO?
- Woman In Car With 'SMUGLER' Plate Smuggles Cocaine At Smuggler's Inn
- WATCH: Former Wrestler Says There's Gold In Your Outhouse
- Chimp Moms Teach Young Secrets Of 'Speaking' To Humans
- How A Tall Club Can Help Your Job Prospects
- Did Your Doctor Just Ask You Out -- Online?
- Mom Sentenced For Killing Son With Meth-Laced Breast Milk
- Teen's MIssion To Have Porn-Star Prom Date
- Real-Life Rapunzel To Chop Her Locks
- WATCH: This Teenager Girl Is A Real Living Doll
- WATCH: The Real Flying Dutchman
- $16K For Shoes: Who Will Foot The Bill For America's Tallest Man?
- Debris From 'Russian Roswell' UFO Controversy To Be Unveiled At First-Ever Area 51 Exhibit
- Grand Canyon Bride Killed In 300-Foot Fall
- WATCH: She Found A McFeather In Her McNugget
- Naked Man: They Made Me Handle A Nuclear Bomb
- PHOTO: Harley Owner Only Rides With Corpses
- TAKE THE POLL: 9-Year-Old Boy Gets Jury Duty
- Hot-Air Balloon Pilot Saved Skydivers In Storm, They Say
- WATCH: 101-Year-Old Woman Sets Paragliding Record
- KKK Member Running For Local Sheriff
- GORILLA IN OUR MIDST: Ape Escapes Zoo, Bites Keeper
- GPS FAIL: Tourists Drive Car Into Bay
- 'We Wanted UFO Technology For Ourselves,' Says British Government Investigator
- Pantless Intruder Caught
- WATCH: One-Armed Pole Dancer Wins International Championship
- New Study Reveals Who Brought Mice To America
- Butt-Biting Bear Attacks Florida Woman
- Cop Allegedly Broadcasts Sex Over Police Radio
- KARAOKE KO: Applebee's Singer Strips, Punches Manager
- Military Now Considering Limiting Soldiers With Severe PTSD To 3 Combat Tours
- Dolphins Spend Entire Meeting With Alex Smith Venting About Free Agents They Couldnt Sign
- Teen Bonds With Foster Mother During Lesson In Using Cosmetics To Conceal Bruises
- American Voices: Wendy's Surpasses Burger King
- U.S. Citizen Resigns After Making Controversial Remark About Country
- [audio] Long-Lost Jules Verne Short Story The Camera Phone Found
- Stockwatch: Delta Air Lines (DAL)
- Panicked Redskins Send Another Couple First-Round Picks To St. Louis Just To Make Sure
- American Voices: Atheists Unbless Florida Road
- Obituaries: Spring break marked the death of First Semester Shelby Dicks and the birth of Second Semester...
- Your Dog Died
- Nation's First Boombox-Carrying, Rollerskating Congressman Broke Boundaries
- Earlobe Now Stretched Long Enough To Hang Self With
- Opinion: Sometimes I Feel Like Im The Only One Who Gives A Shit About Rich, Lustrous Hair (by Marcus Russo )
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of March 20, 2012
- American Voices: Delta Highest In Pet Deaths
- [video] Joad Cressbeckler Denies He Incited Mob To Drag Congressman Through Briar Patch
- [audio] Area Mom Freaking Out For No Reason Again
- MONTEZUMA, NYCold drove John McIrons into a Salvation Army to buy the next coat he will donate to Goodwill.
- NHL Reluctantly Signs Deal With Hockey To Continue As Their Sport Through 2016
- American Voices: 8 States Fail Corruption Test
- TV Listings: Empathy Theatre
- Editorial Cartoon: Extinguished Values
- Peyton Manning Re-Injures Neck Saying No To Titans
- Broncos Calling Teams To See If They Need Anyone Who Can't Play Quarterback
- American Voices: $100 Buys Airport Security Bypass
- Utah Jazz Fans Planning To All Wear Same Skin Color To Game
- U.S. Military Aims To Win Back Hearts Of Afghan People By Presenting Them With Large Statue Of Mohammed As...
- Ray-Ban A Little Unsure Public Can Pull Off 2012 Series Of Sunglasses
- Residents Of Indiana Join Together To Form Collective Consciousness
- A Storm Is Coming in These Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- Ochs Cleans Up the New York Times for Easier Reading and Navigation [Chrome Extensions]
- Google's New Spell Check Is Crazy Awesome [Spell Check]
- Is It a Good Idea to Root or Jailbreak My Friend's Phone? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Red, Black, and Star Wars All Over: The Geeky Workspace for Two [Featured Workspace]
- Yet Another Reason To Buy Your Apps: Free, Ad-Supported Android Apps Are Also Less Secure [Security]
- Get Up, Dressed for Work, and Eat Breakfast in 5 Minutes - The Japanese TV Show Way [Video]
- 10 Stubborn Exercise Myths that Wont Die, Debunked by Science [Exercise]
- Coat Screws with Soap to Help Them Turn Easily [Clever Uses]
- Google Reader Readable Turns Google Reader Into a Clutter-Free RSS Reader [Chrome Extensions]
- Easily Make a CD Case from a Sheet of Paper [DIY]
- How to Complain About a Co-worker Without Getting Them in Trouble [Careers]
- Bake Cakes in Canning Jars for Easy, Delicious Single-Serving Desserts [Food Hacks]
- SuperSU for Android Manages Root Permissions So You Don't Have To [Android Downloads]
- Follow Lifehacker and Our Writers on Twitter to See All Of Our Stories As Soon As Theyre Live [Announcements]
- Learning a Second Language Can Give Your Brain a Boost [Mind Hacks]
- The Daft 3-Panel Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Remains of the Day: Twitter Ads Expand, Become More Targeted [For What It's Worth]
- Bookmark and Read Later Apps Compared: Read It Later vs. Instapaper vs. Readability [Reading]
- Create a Hidden Encrypted Volume on Your Computer to Hide Sensitive Data When You're Forced to Decrypt Your...
- Daily App Deals: Get Graphs for iOS for Free in Todays App Deals [App Deals]
- Most Popular Non-iPod Digital Music Player: Your Phone [Hive Five Followup]
- How Do You Actually Use Your Sick Days? [Ask The Readers]
- Cloak Automatically Secures Your Browsing on Open Wi-Fi Networks, Is About as Hassle-Free as It Gets...
- Turn Wooden Shutters into a Multi-Pocket Wall Organizer [Clever Uses]
- Be Nice. The World Is a Small Town. [Quotables]
- Adopt These Nine Strategies to Become a More Effective Complainer [Complaints]
- FindTheBest Now Compares Local Classified Listings for Cars, Jobs, and Housing Rentals [Search]
- Get a Digital iTunes Gift Card for 20% Off This Week [Deals]
- How Can I Tell If I'm Being Monitored at Work and What Can I Do About It? [Ask Lifehacker]
- How to Contribute to Open Source
- Some Problems with the CSS Variables Draft
- Michael Crump on Silverlight 5 on Technology and Friends, with Free eBook
- Come Play in the Sand with PySandbox
- RAID0 ephemeral storage on AWS EC2
- Five Signs of Disaster in Your Project
- How to Get a Twitter-esque Architecture Out of the Box
- Blast Aliens in Your Browser with Your iOS Trigger Device
- Scala - a Roadmap
- 10 Best Practices of Code Commenting & Formatting
- A Vote for CSS Variables
- Top Five Tools of BigData Analytics
- An Agile Management Framework and Tools for Managers
- Hide ASP.NET Control after Few Seconds Automatically
- TravisCI Intro and PHP Example
- A Look at HTML5 Form Validation
- An Introduction to Replication in MongoDB: Part 2
- An Introduction to Replication in MongoDB: Part 1
- Analyzing FAA Air Traffic Datasets Using Cloud Numerics
- Scala: Sink or Swim? Part 2
- The Basics of Unicode
- Second milestone release of Ceylon "Minitel"
- Using IDisposable to restore temporary settings example
- Posting JSON Data to an ASP.net MVC 3 Web Application
- How to Design a Stunning Website with Wix
- Linus Torvalds: The King of Geeks (And Dad of 3)
- Why is it better to develop in PHP with classes (OOP)?
- HOW TO ATTACH DATABASE FILE WITH WINDOW APPLICATION PROJECT
- My Little Night Owl Bathrobe (Pink)
- Public Bus vs. School Bus
- Well-dressed Firefighters
- A Past Look at the Future
- Firefighter Helmet Cam
- The Tutu Project
- The Pendulum
- Rolls Royce Hearse
- Theres a Phone Ringing in Your Tattoo!
- Garden Carrot (Cake)
- The Titanic Today
- Soda Water Dogs
- Its Good to Be a YAVIS
- British Things Depicted with Jaffa Cakes
- EraserCity: Erasers Shaped Like Skyscrapers
- Bunny Licker Is One Adorable Animal Video
- Flight of the Conchords Poster by Lisa Przybylski
- Fred Rogers Emmy Acceptance Speech From 1997
- Teenage Metal Ninja Turtles Theme
- Laser Cut Omni Tool From Mass Effect Series
- Apocalyptic Animated Short-RUIN
- Give The High Fiving Shark Some Fin
- Super Best Friends Forever Are Super Cute
- Origami Rhino Unfolding
- The Titanic Shipwreck Revealed in Stunning Details
- Fire Ramen
- Anatomical Art of Juan Gatti
- SPAM Hat
- 101-Year Old Woman Becomes Worlds Oldest Paraglider
- Mickey Mouse, If He Aged Normally
- In order to cut off my anger, Im cutting off my finger and giving it to you
- Sushi Warships
- Craigslist Gold: 1:3 Scale TIE Fighter Playhouse
- Meet Jarno Smeets, the Man who Flies Like a Bird
- The Riddles of Gollum
- Toy Story Tattoo
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and _why: The disappearance of one of the worlds most beloved computer programmers. -...
- About HTML semantics and front-end architecture Nicolas Gallagher
- SendHub Single Page Web Apps with Backbone.js
- Mailcheck.js - How we decreased sign up confirmation email bounces by 50%
- defmacro - Functional Programming For The Rest of Us
- Icon Fonts are Awesome
- Open-plan offices must die
- The Starter, the Architect, the Debugger and the Finisher
- Step by Step UI Design, an eBook by Sacha Greif (Hipmunk & CodeYear designer)
- The Overlook Hotel
- Guest Post: A Doctor on Transvaginal Ultrasounds Whatever
- The Box: Amazing demo using Sprite3D.js and CSS 3D Transforms
- How to Copy and Paste with Tmux on Mac OS X
- Gridpak - The Responsive grid generator
- Relevant news or die - How to build a news aggregator with backbone.js - Part 1
- Codiqa - the jQuery Mobile Prototype Builder
- Review: New iPad revolutionary in its subtlety of change
- David Allen's Five Steps to Optimizing Your Focus and Resources
- Man Successfully Flies With Custom-Built Bird Wings | Wired Science | Wired.com
- How Hiring Makes Uniqlo a Successful Retailer : The New Yorker
- A Whole Lotta Nothing: My Webstock Talk
- Uicons - Icons for Apps and Stuff - Glyphs - Icon Set
- Retina Wallpapers for the new iPad
- Nick Kwiatek Web & interaction designer + developer
- Launched Pixels - Free resources in PSD or HTML and CSS
- Red Scharlach Points At Interesting Things - Otters Who Look Like Benedict Cumberbatch: A...
- Why Are These Chinese Message Board Users Fascinated By Dollar Tree? [China]
- Breitbart Idiot Publishes Gotcha Interview of Bono Impersonator [Journalism]
- Stop Calling Black People 'Urban' [Rants]
- Tim Tebow [FAMOUS ATHLETE] Will Play for the New York Jets [SPORTS TEAM] [Sports]
- Internal Documents Show the Department of Homeland Security Tried Pretty Hard Not to Monitor Occupy Wall...
- Big Dubious Sex Lawsuit Against Dov Charney Tossed Out [American Apparel]
- Joe Biden Makes Terrible, Lubrication-Based Dirty Joke [Video]
- How to Write a New York Times Weather Story [Journalismism]
- Rihanna Is Bullshit, Says 60-Something Known for Face Paint, Elaborate Stage Show [Music]
- Seriously, What Are The Hunger Games and Why Should I Care if I'm Not 14? [Explainers]
- Dating Websites Will Seriously Try to Make Sure You Dont Get Sexually Assaulted [Online Dating]
- Wendys Overthrows Burger King; Rivers Run Red with the Blood of Burger Nobles [Fast Food]
- Harry Potter Actor Sentenced to Low-Grade Azkaban for Muggles [Harry Potter]
- These Floridians Probably Werent Fired Just for Wearing Orange, Right? [Firings]
- Nokia Patents Text Alert Tattoo, As If You Had Ever Not Noticed You'd Received a Text [Cell Phones]
- Gawker Is Looking for an Assistant Art Designer [Jobs]
- Max Goldman Wants a Bigger Dick [The Jews]
- Which 'Sexpig' Designer Buys Male Hookers in 'Industrial Quantities'? [Blind Items]
- It's Not a Competition [I Of The Tiger]
- 'Wearing a Diaper is Like Getting a Big Hug From Mom,' Says Adult Baby [Video]
- Trayvon Martin: All This Has Happened Before and Will Happen Again [Trayvon Martin]
- 7.9 Earthquake Rattles Mexico, Malia Obama's Spring Break [Earthquake]
- Oregonian Religious Nuts Are Going to Give Us All Measles [Doom]
- How to Get Away With Murder and Other Things the Killing of Unarmed Black Teen Trayvon Martin Teaches Us...
- 'Will the Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up?' Is an Acceptable Political Rap Parody [Video]
- Nascar Welcomes You, Hispanic People [Marketing]
- Jessica Simpson Would Like You to Know She's Pregnant, Horny, and Full of Amniotic Fluid [Jessica Simpson]
- Vomit On the Runway of RuPaul's Drag Race [Video]
- Trayvon Martin's Girlfriend: 'I Told Him to Run' Seconds Before He was Shot [Video]
- It Is Now Completely Clear to Everyone That Law School Is for Suckers [Trendwatch]
|Good Dirt Is Hard To Find|
|What Santorum can and cant do now|
|Santorum Campaign Nets $300,000 in Sweater Vest...|
|Work, Work, Work, Die|
|To Kill Parasites, Fruit Flies Self Medicate...|
|Intermission: Art Carved Out of Books|
|Jury rules against tobacco suit plaintiff|
|On This Day: South African Police Open Fire on...|
|The Jihad in France|
|Thieves rob Girl Scouts of $200, Scouts fight...|
|Dubai announces plans for new opera house, art...|
|OPINION: Mike Daisey, 'This American Life', and...|
|Chenab Challenge- River Rafting Championship|
|Goings on About Town: The Theatre|
|Sifting Through What We Know About The French...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Twitter Rolls Out Promoted Tweets For Mobile Apps|
|Home Alone Kid Gets $1.7 Million Village Loft...|
|World War II: Pictures We Remember|
|The Caucus: In Louisiana, Santorum Pushes for...|
|Conservative Bad Boy Ambush Reporter Sticks It...|
|White House Office Hours: The Budget|
|G.O.P. Nomination Becoming a One-Man Race|
|New Romney Video Spotlights His Wife, Marriage|
|Rep. Cliff Stearns goes birther ... again.|
|David Thomson on Films: Should Horses Be...|
wall street j.
|Paul Allen Gives $300 Million to Brain Research|
|Clearwire Benefits From Sour Deal|
|Tax Prep: What Documents Do You Need?|
|Who Owns Culture?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Where Have All The Young Men Gone?|
|Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun...|
|Forget "Mad Men"--Now Is The Golden...|
|A Master Bourbon Distiller Shares 4 Tips For...|
|Yelp ([[YELP]] +2.2%) rallies after the company...|
|Houston, We May Have A Fake: Pro CGI Experts...|
|Zynga Just Bought OMGPOP For $200 Million...|
|House Majority Leader Misses Mark With Facebook...|
|Rovio Marketing Engine Thrusts into Warp Speed...|
|No more book app sifting: PlayTales designed...|
|Web Jobs March 19|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Why Now Is Not The Time To Quit Yahoo (YHOO)|
|Liam Hemsworth Defends Hunger Games Movie, Says...|
|Copyright troll smacked down again after...|
|What Kind of Startup Is Right for You?|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|iPhoto for iOS Hits 1 Million Users in 10 Days|
|Comics Are Now Selling Laughs by the Download|
|FCC proposals may make 700 MHz 4G LTE...|
|Trey's Variety Hour 27|
|UK's ultra-fast broadband plans given Budget boost|
|Why I Am Leaving the Muppets|
|NFL suspends Saints coaches, fines team $500K...|
yahoo odd news
|Paraplegic woman goes bungee jumping, says she...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Rod Blagojevichs Dyed Hair Will Turn Gray in...|
|Sketching a Shapeless Romney|
|5 One-Hit Wonders Who Deserve Your Respect|
|Bungee Jumping From a Wheelchair|
|Golden Tiger, A Running Tiger Projected on the...|
|Cartoon Dogs Against Romney|
|Mobile phones top list of top 20 most lost items|
|Spreepark: An abandoned German theme park|
|WIN!: Well-Timed WIN|
|Jessica Biel Goes Psycho With ScarJo In Her...|
|The New Twilight Trailer - With Farts|
|Around the Interwebs: Dog Carries Oxygen Tank...|
|Pictures: In Hungary, Burning Money for...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|You Can Teach an Old Drug New Tricks|
|10 Surprising Facts About American Muscle Cars|
|Crispy Oven Baked French Fries|
|ISO i3 Reviewers|
|10 Things to Leave Off Your Rsum|
|Reign Check: Abundant Rainfall May Have Spurred...|
|Today on New Scientist: 21 March 2012|
|DIY Bike-Welding Jig|
|Every Itchy & Scratchy Show Ever|
|10 Times Batman Acted Like An Absolute Lunatic...|
|So cool its hot|
|HP to Combine Printing, PC Operations|
|New evidence of harmfulness of second-hand...|
|Buildings of Nuffield College, Oxford|
|Meet Robojelly, the Hydrogen-Powered...|
|Weekday Vegetarian: Roasted Cauliflower Soup...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|Women and Marketing: Does Our Data Define Us?|
|Johnson Controls Hikes Battery Prices, Cites...|
|EPA Proposes Weaker Safe Swimming Guidelines|
|Plane commutes on the rise|
|Urban Algae Farms Could Heat Buildings While...|
|Still-sinking Venice is also tilting|
|Would You Recognize A Popular Product Without...|
|Hadley Arnold & Peter Arnold: Drylands:...|
|The Elements Of Navigation|
|Pentagram's Centennial Makeover for Grand...|
|Supply Ship Unloading at McMurdo Station|
|Flavorpills Guide to Movies You Need to Stream...|
|Right Hear, Right Now: 8 Terrific Techy Devices...|
|Links for 2012-03-20 [del.icio.us]|
|Plantahof Auditorium / Valerio Olgiati Architect|
|How the New iPad Streamlines Life|
|Creative Website Design Trends|
|Sunny Days Are Here|
|First Car Story|
|10 Ways to Find More Hours in Your Day|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Peel-a-Meal|
|The New Old Age Blog: Care by Consensus|
|The Way of the Peaceful Parent|
|Making the Case for Running Shoes|
|Kate Moss Is All Smiles on the Arm of Her...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|The World of Men: Live!|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Jimmie Johnson, In Neutral|
|A Mans Guide to Wearing Jewelry|
|10 Essentials: The Blind Barber's Jeff Laub|
|Property of Waxed Briefcase|
|Some New Funky/Cool Character Posters From DARK...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Hit So Hard - Trailer|
|Five Favorite Films with Liam Hemsworth|
|Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome Teaser...|
|Jessica Brown Findlay Scores Lead Role in...|
|Michael Jackson Estate Back Up for Sale --...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Why Are These Chinese Message Board Users...|
|Three Stooges Online Trailer Is Nonstop Comic...|
|Tebowie (Tim Tebow + David Bowie) Returns|
|Madonna's 'Girl Gone Wild' Video: Five Key Nods...|
|R. Kelly Readies More 'Trapped In The Closet'...|
|One Direction makes history with No. 1 debut|
the big picture
|Afghanistan: February 2012|
|Moroccos Aerospace Gambit|
|Wednesday, 21 Mar 2012|
|Photographing the World, Longing for Home|
|The shortest distance between two people is a...|
|Jeff Brown - Early morning light|
|Wishes for spring|
|Comic for March 21, 2012|