- My brother gave me cufflinks based on my favorite game. Best present ever.
- Don't flip the box!
- This came out of a horse's intestine.
- Do all men watch porn?
- these are the same two cosplayers!
- Pirating UK Student to be Extradited to the US: 'Despite public outrage Home Secretary Theresa May approved...
- Zippity Zoopity Zopity
- TIL in Marfa, Texas, "No Country for Old Men" had to halt filming for a day because of a huge...
- FUCK DA POLICE
- Hobbit actors Stephen Fry & Ian McKellen pay license for Hobbit Pub threatened with copyright...
- Holy shit. If I had realized it was this simple...
- I don't want to go into work today cause my boss creeped me out yesterday. What should I do?
- This annoys me so much
- I'm really beginning to like this guy...
- TIL a 58 year long genetic experiment in Siberia has created domesticated foxes. You can buy one for $7000.
- Given that autism causes one to have less empathy, why aren't more autistics involved in criminal acts...
- I bet this is one US president you've never heard of.
- Just my friends GIANT dog...sitting on a couch
- I dont know why women wear these...
- "Nigger-Brown" Shorts...really ?!
- TIL That Neil Armstrong Carried a Piece of the Wright Brothers 1903 Flyer with him to the Moon
- "Evolution is a lie..."
- TIL Google has a street view of the amazon. its cool check it out
- Scientists now have evidence that Jupiter's core has been dissolving, and the implications stretch far...
- Loud Pipes - Ratatat
- Brian's first cocaine experience
- I don't care about downvotes, I'm mad.
- My school lost one of its best teachers yesterday in a tragic car accident: Dr. Paul Hunter. Hunter was an...
- Hanging Spider Web...Bottom
- This is a bad user experience.
- I love to do macro
- Crab is secretly Batman
- When did you hop on the Twitter train?
- Long-Lasting Marriages on the Rise
- Roadtrip to SXSW Day 4: Rewind
- So, my reward for getting some important paperwork done is
- Big Red Laid Her Second Egg On Monday
- Rose Bowl Trail Run
- Why do Zombies Limp?
- Social Network
- Optimus Prime at WonderCon
- Rainy Saint Patrick's Day Flowers
- Do You Live in a Bubble?
- Chime.in RV Spotted
- Mainroad in downtown Kristinehamn, Sweden
- Prometheus Official HD Full Trailer
- Sunset at my home.
- ChimeTheVote: Earning the Female Vote
- Invite Friends from your Address Book
- Little tree hugger
- WonderCon #UberFandom Meetup
- Alex Buckner: Sabering His Way to Success
- Chime.In in real life!
- My Garfield is not impressed that it's Monday...
- New Snow White and the Huntsman Trailer on Xfinity TV!
- Inspiration from Child Art
- Video: The Ant Spiral Of Death - Circling Themselves To Death
- Watch Chinese Driver Nail World's Largest Loop-the-Loop
- 'Mass Effect 3' makers to rewrite 'soul-crushing' ending for furious fans
- Study Finds Newborn Infants Can Tell If Parents Are Losers
- Is It OK to Let Your Kids Try Wine?
- Apple to overtake Intel and become the worlds #1 mobile processor manufacturer
- 6 Unlikely Friendships in Movies (That Make No Damn Sense)
- 4 Old Sayings About Family That Are (Sometimes) B.S.
- Alec MacGillis: When Romney Liked High Gas Prices | The New Republic
- Cybersecurity Bill: Vital Need Or Just More Rules? : NPR
- Co-Sponsor A Bill In Congress With A Facebook App
- Red Food For the Red Planet
- Why Mitt Won't Be Able to Hide From His Primary Self (We're No Longer In An Etch-A-Sketch World)
- How Does Googles Cache Improve Your Websites User Experience?
- Facebook Unveils a New Suggestion Tool, Now Add Friends to Acquaintance List
- Few early glitches of the New iPad
- Zombie girl body paint
- We Love This Fight
- Google Chrome takes lead from Internet Explorer
- Resume, Cover Letter And Your Facebook Password? : NPR
- An amazing 200,000 galaxies captured all in one photo
- The horse that died of a broken heart: Lavender passes away from mysterious illness day before owner died...
- The More Facebook Friends You Have, the More Unhappy You Probably Are
- 25 Sexy Beach Volleyball Wedgie Chicks
- Cops, Judges Endorse Washington I-502 Marijuana Legalization
- Verizon: Hacktivists stole 100 million+ records in 2011
- We don't see enough pictures like this... (Pic)
- How Religion's Demand for Obedience Keeps Us in the Dark Ages
- Be Careful While Unloading Cocrete! | English Russia
- Disneys Epic Mickey 2 confirmed, detailed
- 'WE'LL FIGHT THIS TO THE DEATH'
- Head Of Karl Rove Group Explains The Key Challenge Of 2012 Election
- Why Progressives Lost Big
- Obama Defends Handling Of Keystone Decision
- Sandra Fluke: Why I Support Health Care Reform
- Mitt Romney Once Pushed For More Energy-Efficient Light Bulbs
- Axelrod Blasts Karl Rove Over False Claim
- GOP Senator Rips Rick Perry
- Battle Over Infamous Foreclosure Firm's Party Comes To An End
- Ann Romney Defends 'Etch A Sketch' Comments
- IRS Chief Hits Back At Tea Party Groups' Discrimination Claims
- Birthers Sue California Over Obama's Eligibility
- Goldman Sachs Scanning Emails For 'Muppets'
- FedEx Settles In Hiring Discrimination Case
- OUTRAGE: PTSD Diagnoses May Have Been Overturned To Save Money
- Koch Brothers' Hostile Takeover Attempt Underscores Master Plan
- Allen West Makes Bold Statement In Support Of Paul Ryan
- Blunt Rallies Support For Romney
- French Shooting Suspect Reportedly Dead
- Are Big Banks To Blame For Repossessions Gone Wrong?
- Republican Lawmaker Accidentally Reveals Truth Behind Solyndra Investigation
- John Edwards Allegedly Named In 'Millionaire Madam' Investigation
- Jeb Bush Shares His VP Pick
- New Rumor Points To Big 'iPhone 5' Feature
- Tyler Clementi's Roommate Breaks His Silence
- WATCH: Experts Sound Off About Health Care Case Outcomes
- Rush Limbaugh Opponents Take War To New Level
- Activists: Syrian Fighters And Regime Troops Clash In Hama, Daraa
- Texas Drought Cost $2 Billion More Than Previously Thought
- Marine Critical Of Obama Faces Possible Dismissal
- My vortex in a box.
- /dev/sigh, Where Developers Sigh
- World War I poetry
- talking for the sake of talking.
- This is just to say
- Things are not as they seemed in EE101
- Nodding Disease
- Solve for Professor X
- Fabrice Muamba and the Doctors
- The Dinner Party
- Evil men with evil schemes, They can't destroy all our dreams!
- "One small fling for a bird, one quantum leap for birdkind."
- Mastodon - Leviathan (Piano)
- A Corgi goes for a hike
- Our project has been 90% complete for a year now...
- Randall Munroe's Holistic Browsing Website
- Let's Pretend We're Marionettes
- The sport of pizza throwing
- You are on your own for moose
- That's how a turkey created TV
- Fugitive Malcolm Naden Captured
- Still plenty of room for improvement
- Jake Kelly. Cleveland Rock Illustrator
- When safe words are ignored
- watch those hems, boys!
- Good quality 4D glasses are so hard to find on eBay.
- Tinfoil Express
- Job Dog may exist only in the dream of a small child living on the New England coast.
- Joe Walsh Releases New Solo Track
- The Barry in Winter
- Beyond The Battlefield: Afghanistans Wounded Struggle With Genital Injuries
- Legacy of a Lonesome Death
- The Right Not to Know
- Travels in Londons Sewers
- The Family Hour
- How One Response to a Reddit Query Became a Big Budget Flick
- Slaverys Last Stronghold
- The Crackdown
- The Jimmy McNulty Gambit
- Ivan the Recumbent, or Demjanjuk in Munich
- A Thin Line Between Mother and Daughter
- At Home, Asking How Our Bobby Became War Crime Suspect
- The Split Brain: A Tale of Two Halves
- How One Man Escaped From a North Korean Prison Camp
- Xanax: A Love Story
- This American Lie
- The Longform Guide to Early Computing
- Desperately seeking Kraftwerk
- The Longform Guide to Early Personal Computing
- Mugging as a Way of Life
- Nodding and Winking
- Kroger, Stop & Shop cutting out "pink slime" - MarketWatch
- Senator calls hearing to examine NFL bounties - USA TODAY
- Obama's Speedy Keystone Review Won't Accelerate Cushing Pipe - San Francisco Chronicle
- Toulouse Suspect Shot in Head in Raid After 32-Hour Siege - San Francisco Chronicle
- Barb Shelly | Rutgers webcam spying case shows erosion of privacy - Kansas City Star
- Santorum's best shot: Winning Iowa _ again? - Kansas City Star
- The Etch A Sketch Doctrine - New York Times (blog)
- Baltimore efforts under way to rally support for Trayvon Martin - Baltimore Sun
- APNewsBreak: Senator calls hearing on NFL bounties; will invite NHL, MLB, NBA ... - Washington Post
- Kroger, Stop & Shop Join Other Grocers In Cutting Out 'Pink Slime' - Wall Street Journal
- The beef with "pink slime" continues as supermarkets, schools drop byproduct - CBS News
- Review: 'Angry Birds Space' out of this world - USA TODAY
- 'Stand Your Ground Law' at center of Florida teen shooting - Salt Lake Tribune
- Senator calls hearing to examine bounties in NFL - San Jose Mercury News
- Gang Green to Suffer from Timsanity?: Fan's Take - Yahoo! Sports
- New iPad on sale in NZ today - a quick wrap - National Business Review
- Stein is facing discharge from the Marines due to comments he made about ... - CNN (blog)
- Obama expediting part of Keystone pipeline - CANOE
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 680: How to Get One - PC Magazine
- Santorum doesn't let up on Etch A Sketch attack - CNN (blog)
- All three gun attacks filmed as group owns up - Daily Nation
- Ex-Rutgers student says sorry to gay roommate's family - Toronto Sun
- French gunman dies in fiery shootout - New Zealand Herald
- Trayvon Martin's Shooting Sparks Calls for Justice - Bloomberg
- Multi-faceted weapon - Sportsnet.ca
- NFLPA aks NFL, Saints to help union review 'bounty' program - NFL News
- Grocers scramble to keep beef made with filler known as 'pink slime' out of ... - Washington Post
- At Oklahoma oil hub, Obama pledges to speed part of pipeline - Arab News
- Mitt's expectations for media fairness should be low - Washington Post (blog)
- NFLPA calls for NFL, Saints to help union review 'bounty' program - NFL News
- The Health Care Law and Cost Control
- Why My Liberal Neighbors Aren’t Speaking To Me Anymore - Mr. Conservative
- Magna Carta makeover may remake Robin Hood, too
- Presidential Memorandum -- Expediting Review of Pipeline Projects
- Media Matters, Lefty Propaganda Sites Lose Top Donor
- US archdiocese readies for new leader
- Green Bay Geologist Discusses Clintonville Booms !! - YouTube
- Grygla Man Indicted for Sexually Abusing a Girl
- A Timeline Of The Health Reform Law's Milestones And Regulations
- Federal Indictment Charges Defendants with Sex Trafficking of a Child and Witness Tampering
- This American Lie: Is It O.K. For Climate Science Deniers To Lie And For Journalists To Quote Those Lies?
- Did belief in gods help lead to Mayan civilization's demise?
- More US drilling didn't drop gas prices, data show
- China factory activity falters, markets take fright
- North Korea ruling party to meet, may make succession official
- Keystone pipeline: Separating reality from rhetoric
- Giada's favorite Italian meals for kids
- Facebook photos go high-resolution
- Group of mayors announce coalition, focus on state budget — Politics — Bangor Daily News...
- QA a month after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, you dove into the oil slick to get a sense of the damage.
- Economic Recovery!? Not So Fast Liberals… - Mr. Conservative
- Video: Madonna to Support Gays in Russia
- Healthcare Corruption Runs Rampant, Especially Among Democrat Politicians
- Obama stages photo op: takes credit for portion of Keystone XL pipeline that doesn't need his approval, oil...
- Obama takes credit for portion of Keystone XL pipeline that doesn't need his approval, oil drilling on...
- Pentagon adds $120 million to Raytheon missile deal
- Happy News - Bo Derek, John Corbett Team Up to Help Vets Find Jobs
- David Axelrod Slams Karl Rove For Misleading On Osama Bin Laden Mission
- Piers Morgan Asks Ann Romney: 'How's Your Etching And Sketching Going?'
- Birthers Sue California Over Candidate Eligibility
- Insider Trading Ban for Lawmakers Clears Congress
- NYU2031: Universitys Plans for Greenwich Village
- Senate Passes Start-Ups Bill, With Amendments
- U.S. Intelligence Report Warns of Global Water Tensions
- In Oklahoma, Obama Declares Pipeline Support
- TIMESCAST: TimesCast | March 22, 2012
- Chinese Lawyers Chafe at New Oath to Communist Party
- City Room: Construction Worker Killed in Building Collapse in Manhattan
- City Room: Following, and Filming, in Hollis Framptons Footsteps
- FiveThirtyEight: Introducing the Romney Magic Numbers Calculator
- The Lower Ninth Ward in New Orleans Gives New Meaning to Urban Growth
- Indicators Fall in China and Europe
- Movie Review: The Hunger Games Movie Adapts the Suzanne Collins Novel
- Mexican Art Project Puts Faces on Crimes Toll
- Early Spring Brings Flowers, but Also Pollen and Pests
- Lens Blog: Life and Pictures in the Wakhan Corridor
- After Reports of a Coup in Mali, France Urges Elections
- To Cut Costs, Post Office Offers Services at Groceries
- Police Hope Mohammed Merah, French Shooting Suspect, Is Still Alive
- New York State Draft Report Finds Needless Risk in Care for the Disabled
- In Zimbabwe, Sentenced for Watching News Reports
- Xavier and Cincinnati Regrouped and Found Postseason Success
- German Bond Prices Falling as Euro Crisis Eases
- Family Men Go It Alone in North Dakotas Oil Fields
- Touch, From Fox TV, Will Have a Worldwide Premiere
- Florida Police Chief Criticized After Trayvon Martin Shooting
- Supreme Court Hears Secret Service Case
- U.N. Council Backs Plan for Ending Syria Conflict
- New Hampshire Refuses to Repeal Gay Marriage Right
- R.O.T.C. to Return to Harvard Campus Decades After Ban
- Can Genes Send You High or Low? The Orchid Hypothesis A-Bloom
- Decision Trees in C#
- The Manly Origins of Cheerleading
- Viral 'human bird wings' video fake, probably an ad, expert says
- GPS ruling is "hard" on the FBIand that's a feature, not a bug
- Mixpanel Flow - Mobile and Web Analytics
- Mixpanel (YC S09) Launches Flow to Humanize Web Traffic Analysis
- Introducing Flow from Mixpanel
- PayPals Peter Thiel Sets Up Venture Capital Fund
- Now is the worst time ever to buy an Android phone
- Google Defends DMCA's Safe Harbors Against MPAA's Attempts To Reinterpret Them
- With World of Warcraft fading, what will Blizzard do next?
- Paul Graham, the Commons, and How Google Stopped Being Google
- Microsoft and Skype set to allow backdoor eavesdropping
- Todon't app
- Apology from Geeklist (update to OH HAI SEXISM post)
- Female coders lighten up
- How Reddit ranking algorithms work
- Greece's new currency
- co-founder of reddit and hipmunk looking for a TA for web development class
- Windows 64-bit: The 'Program Files (x86)' and 'SysWOW64' folders explained
- Google Research: The YouTube Social Network
- Picozu - best attempt at a browser HTML5 Adobe Photoshop clone
- Do we need copyright?
- Ask HN: Economics community website?
- DUMBO Startup Lab is Expanding
- (YC S11) looking for generally awesome hackers [SF, PA]
- F-35 Fighter Jet, with 10 million LoC, is "as complicated as anything on earth"
- Code iOS Apps in OCaml
- Entrepreneurs Watch As Crowdvesting Bill Stalls In Senate
- Aspirin Helps Prevent Cancer, New Studies Show
- Nvidia's Fermi Architecture Debuts; Nouveau Driver Already Working
- Judge Rules Pi-Based Music Is Non-Copyrightable
- Verizon Says Hactivists Now Biggest Corporate Net Threat
- The Sounds of Tech Past
- Ask MIT Researchers About Fusion Power
- Apple vs. Nokia, RIM and Motorola On Nano-SIM Standard
- When Social Media Meets TV, Are the Results Worth Watching?
- Amiga Returns With Lackluster Linux-Powered Mini PC
- Millions In China Live In Energy Efficient Caves
- Australian Greens Demand Public Access To Cloak and Dagger Anti-Piracy Meetings
- Disaster Strikes Norwegian Government Web Portal
- Mystery Rising Within Mercury
- New Doctor Who Companion Announced
- Sprint CEO Defends Company's Decision To Bet It All On the iPhone
- Historic Heat In North America Turns Winter To Summer
- ModMyPi Raspberry Pi Case Offers 5% Back To the Foundation
- Surviving the Cashless Cataclysm
- Garden Gnome Tests Earth's Gravity
- New Samsung TV Watches You Watching It
- University Makes 80,000 Einstein Documents Publicly Available
- ICANN Ethical Conflicts Are Worse Than They Seem
- Meet the Hackers Who Get Rich Selling Spies Zero-Day Exploits
- Killing Cancer With Engineered Viruses
- Camera Can See Around Corners
- Microsoft Barring Certain Staff From Buying Macs, iPads?
- Tennessee Passes Bill That Allows "Teaching the Controversy" of Evolution
- Supreme Court Limits Patents Based On Laws of Nature
- Microsoft Demos Metro UI For Enterprise Apps
- "Unseen Titanic" in NatGeo magazine: first ever complete views of wreck
- 11 days until the release of The Art of Daniel Clowes: Modern Cartoonist! (plus your chance to win an...
- The Beyond: 1981 Italian horror film soundtrack reissued
- Video: Diana Gameros, live at Yoshi's
- Mysterious booms in Wisconsin
- Katniss has nothing on this Iza Privezenceva
- Sparkle and grunt: The sounds of a solar flare
- The weird glowing millipedes of Alcatraz
- Meanwhile, in species-naming news
- Scientific calculator in Minecraft
- Grooming a baby sea otter
- The book reader of the future, 1935
- "Little Boxes" performed on little boxes
- How To: Pack for a European Vacation
- Stephen Fry and Ian McKellen pay to save The Hobbit pub from trademark trolls
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Shanalogic and Watchismo
- Garden gnome dispatched to poles, equator, elsewhere, to measure gravitational variation
- The cool new thing with tweens? Sewing.
- Mike Doughty, indie rocker, recounts travails in memoir
- How Rome Sweet Rome went from Reddit to Hollywood
- Just look at this mutant triple banana.
- HOWTO Make your own Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Aziz Ansari and others follow Louis CK's lead with $5, DRM-free comedy concert downloads
- Gross and tantalizing menu from the Explorer's Club dinner
- Hilarious memoirs from the HR department: chapter 15 of "Let's Pretend This Never Happened"
- Samsung's new TV will watch the people watching it
- Million Hoodie March for Tayvon Martin under way in NYC
- Ron Wyden (D-OR) wants Obama to submit ACTA to Congress
- Royce Reed, star of campy-bizarro viral videos: RIP
- Doc blasts mandatory transvaginal ultrasound laws
- Brietbart forced to take down their "gotcha" interview of Bono confessing to tax evasion when...
- Jeff Foxworthy, host of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" to host "The American Bible...
- High school drug counselor accused of giving students a safe space to have sex with each other. And then...
- Roommate of gay Rutgers student who killed himself isn't sorry he Tweeted jokes about, posted video of, and...
- If you like 19th century champagne that's been stored at temperatures of 39-43 degrees Fahrenheit on the...
- "The notion of playing 'Danny Boy' over a loudspeaker every day at lunchtime in Limavady has been...
- Red light cameras ruled unconstitutional by judge in ... oh. ok. Stay tuned
- Your dog wants a pool. Warning: slideshow, but worth it
- "If a website can help people connect and find love, why can't a website help people find jobs?"...
- Is there anyone hotter than Kelly Brook? No. The answer is no
- All right stop, collaborate and listen / The Birthers are back with a brand new conviction / The...
- Safeway will no longer sell "pink slime" beef products. Gray holographic shimmering pork still...
- Two American gay men arrested for 'buggery' while on a cruise in a location that doesn't allow buggery
- Rush Limbaugh is about to witness the firepower of the fully armed and George Soros funded Media Matters...
- Ten things you don't know about Mister Rogers: No, the sniper thing isn't on there, but the fact that his...
- We are just a few more steps away from developing the most profitable drug in the history of, well, history
- Ugly-ass baby elephant frolics at the beach, does a little body surfing
- Get RI's goofball Governor Linc Chafee's soundbites as ringtones
- Why do we waste money on the space program? This
- Why is The Daily Show more effective than The Mainstream Media at reporting news like defunding UNESCO?...
- Two young students caught having sex on School for the Deaf bus. Thank goodness Anne Frank isn't alive to...
- When smuggling another woman's urine in for your court ordered drug test, a mini-vodka bottle may not be...
- Idiot says other idiots should avoid doing idiotic things
- Man busted for getting his little dog drunk more than four times the legal limit. Your dog wants a...
- Navy's Tiniest Warships Could Lead Assault on Iran
- Amazon, Eucalyptus Team On Hybrid Cloud
- The Hunger Games' Katniss Everdeen: The Heroine the World Needs Right Now
- After Massacre, Army Tried to Delete Accused Shooter From the Internet
- Astronauts Practice Refueling Spacecraft in Space
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Brings Dueling to Disney
- March 22, 1981: RCA SelectaVision Spins (Briefly) Into Stores
- Otaku Spaces Shows Off Collectors' Riches
- For High Tech Companies, Going Public Sucks
- Report: Hacktivists Out-Stole Cybercriminals in 2011
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 22
- Oracle Plants Its Flag With 'Secure Cloud'
- Planet Mercury Even Weirder Than We Thought
- I'm an Ape, and I'm Also a Fish
- Bird-Man's Resume Doesn't Check Out: 'Nobody Knows Him'
- Apple's New Fraud Problem: Cracked Walls and Broken Promises
- Pentagon: Trillion-Dollar Jet on Brink of Budgetary Disaster
- Video: Copter Crash Near Afghan Outpost Narrowly Misses Bystanders
- NSA Chief Denies Domestic Spying But Whistleblowers Say Otherwise
- Op-Ed: How Traditional Publishing Hurts Scientific Progress
- MPAA Mulls Suing Megaupload Users
- Not Easy Being Green: Are Solar Farms 'Pure Marketing'?
- Will the High-Res iPad Finally See Enterprise Action?
- CSS Regions: Coming Soon to a Webpage Near You
- Rapid Response: Navy's Mad Scientists Seek 'Sixth Sense'
- Amazon Man Questions Logic of Apple Solar Farm
- HP's Printer Boss Out As Ink Machines Merge With PCs
- Analysis of the Human Birdwings
- Elon Musk Says Ticket to Mars Will Cost $500,000
- Postnatural: Intense Animal Art for the 21st Century
- Woman's Corpse Left In Chapel Basement Since 2010
- Dude Looks Like A Lady!
- PHOTOS: Biggest Snake Ever Takes Bite Out Of Big Apple
- Is This The World's Smallest Business Card?
- Vending Machine Sales Down? Fill 'Em With Live Bait, Prescription Pills
- Man Severs His Own Hand With A Kitchen Knife
- WATCH: If The World Ends, She's Killing Her Cat
- WATCH: Class Eats Bugs To Raise Money. Ew!
- Denver Zoo's Poo-Powered Rickshaw Is A First Of Its Kind
- Cat Survives 19-story Plunge From Boston High Rise
- Cops: Man Calls 911 When Wife Won't Let Him Check Facebook
- Get Your Rocks Off: Crews Will Destroy Boulder That Crushed House
- WATCH: This Judge Put A Chokehold On A Man Who Jumped On His Bench
- WATCH: This Woman Is Accused Of Faking PTSD To Duck Jury Duty
- Distinguished Gentleman Wants To Legalize 'Teacher/Student Love'
- URINE TROUBLE: Woman Goes To Outrageous Lengths For Drug Test
- LOOK: Do These Heroin Pellets Make My Stomach Look Fat?
- The FDA Allows What In Our Food?
- Excuse Me, My Tattoo Is Vibrating
- BOULDER DASH! Huge Rock Crushes Cars, Home
- WATCH: Is That Flashing Light In This Hip-Hop Video A UFO?
- Woman In Car With 'SMUGLER' Plate Smuggles Cocaine At Smuggler's Inn
- Here Comes The Bride, Duck! (VIDEO, PICTURES)
- WATCH: Former Wrestler Says There's Gold In Your Outhouse
- Chimp Moms Teach Young Secrets Of 'Speaking' To Humans
- How A Tall Club Can Help Your Job Prospects
- Did Your Doctor Just Ask You Out -- Online?
- Mom Sentenced For Killing Son With Meth-Laced Breast Milk
- Teen's MIssion To Have Porn-Star Prom Date
- Real-Life Rapunzel To Chop Her Locks
- Tim Tebow Absolutely Horrified After First Phone Conversation With Rex Ryan
- New Porno Worth Checking Out Even For People Who Arent Familiar With 5 Guys Jerking Off On Single Pair Of Tits
- Poll Shows Best Part Of Primary Season Has Been Really Getting To Know, Spend Time With 4 Great Guys
- American Voices: Brain Mechanism Triggered By Electroshock Discovered
- [audio] Hopes, Dreams Crushed By Panel Of D-List Celebrities
- CELINA, OHThough it cut into time for barking out the window, Dewey the dog was glad he spent 45 minutes...
- Sean Payton Accepts Punishment, Says In No Way Does He Condone Injuring Goodell For $500,000
- TV Listings: Survivorbot
- American Voices: Romney Wins Illinois
- Letters To The Editor: Page Order
- Tebow, Sanchez Vow To Work Together To Throw Football
- Study Finds Newborn Infants Can Tell If Parents Are Losers
- Military Now Considering Limiting Soldiers With Severe PTSD To 3 Combat Tours
- Dolphins Spend Entire Meeting With Alex Smith Venting About Free Agents They Couldnt Sign
- Teen Bonds With Foster Mother During Lesson In Using Cosmetics To Conceal Bruises
- American Voices: Wendy's Surpasses Burger King
- U.S. Citizen Resigns After Making Controversial Remark About Country
- [audio] Long-Lost Jules Verne Short Story The Camera Phone Found
- Stockwatch: Delta Air Lines (DAL)
- Panicked Redskins Send Another Couple First-Round Picks To St. Louis Just To Make Sure
- American Voices: Atheists Unbless Florida Road
- Obituaries: Spring break marked the death of First Semester Shelby Dicks and the birth of Second Semester...
- Your Dog Died
- Nation's First Boombox-Carrying, Rollerskating Congressman Broke Boundaries
- Earlobe Now Stretched Long Enough To Hang Self With
- Opinion: Sometimes I Feel Like Im The Only One Who Gives A Shit About Rich, Lustrous Hair (by Marcus Russo )
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of March 20, 2012
- American Voices: Delta Highest In Pet Deaths
- [video] Joad Cressbeckler Denies He Incited Mob To Drag Congressman Through Briar Patch
- [audio] Area Mom Freaking Out For No Reason Again
- Streak Supercharges Gmail with Text Expansion, Scheduled Emails, Event Planning, and More [Video]
- Gmail Is Having Issues on Android for Many; Here's How to Get Your Email Back [Gmail]
- What Do I Need to Do Now That I'm Making Some Legit Money Freelancing? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Ditch Your To-Do List and Seize The Day Instead by Scheduling Your Tasks [To-do Lists]
- Tame and Hide Your Spaghetti of Cables and Network Wires Like The Pros [Networking]
- Are Bananas as Bad for You as Cookies? Which Foods To Eat To Keep You Full and Not Crash Later [Infographics]
- Train Your Brain for Monk-Like Focus [Mind Hacks]
- iPackr Previews and Unzips Archives on OS X [File Compression]
- Renter's Solutions to Increase Energy Efficiency and Cut the Power Bill [Saving Energy]
- Select Search for Chrome Adds a Search Balloon to Highlighted Text [Chrome Extensions]
- Convert an Old Hard Drive Into a Smartphone Stand, Pen Holder, LED Lamp, and Secret Data Storage System...
- Photoshop CS6 Beta is a Free Download Packed with Content-Aware Improvements, Video Editing, and More...
- The Misty Morning Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- RingDimmer for Android Automatically Adjusts the Ringer Volume to Match Your Surroundings [Video]
- Spruce Up Your Social Network Profiles Before Applying for a New Job to Boost Your Chances of Getting Hired...
- XBMC TV Shows, Condiment Bottles, and Credit Card Rewards [From The Tips Box]
- No Tengo Enie Puts Those Hard-to-Type Special Characters One Click Away [Time Savers]
- Remains of the Day: Google Maps 3D Landmarks Get a Makeover [For What It's Worth]
- The More Facebook Friends You Have, the More Unhappy You Probably Are [Facebook]
- How to Block Any Site from Showing Up in Google Search Results [Google]
- Daily App Deals: Get Appetites for iOS for Free in Todays App Deals [App Deals]
- Make Seed Tape for The Perfect Planting Arrangement and To Save Time and Seeds in Your Garden [Gardening]
- Challenge: Are There More Languages Above or Below the Equator? [Search Research]
- YouTube Automatically Corrects Your Shaky or Dark Video Uploads [Video]
- ProFont Makes Terminal and Code Readable at Nearly Any Size [Font]
- Squint Slightly and Stick Your Chin Out for Better Portrait Shots [Portraits]
- A Storm Is Coming in These Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- Ochs Cleans Up the New York Times for Easier Reading and Navigation [Chrome Extensions]
- Google's New Spell Check Is Crazy Awesome [Spell Check]
- Is It a Good Idea to Root or Jailbreak My Friend's Phone? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Curator Allows for "Lazy" Data Migrations to Riak
- HTML5 + WebGL: 3D Our Web
- Threading stories: about robust thread pools
- Rackspaces Terrible Maintenance Plan
- Design Patterns and Phone Apps - The Decorator and Windows Phone 7 Software Tutorial
- Icon Fonts are Awesome
- Google Cloud Storage adds several highly requested features
- Write Apps for Windows Phone 7 - Software Development Tutorial
- OpenShift Now Supports Node.js and an HTTP-Friendly DIY Cartridge
- Algorithm Cheatsheet: Radix Sort
- 12 Essential Skills for Software Architects
- Explore The Stock Market In Most Interactive Way Using StockTouch
- 30 Free UI Kits
- Java form based authentication
- Test-Driven Infrastructure with Chef A Book Review
- 6 Tips For Thinking About Big Data in Your Organization
- Dojo 1.7 is quite different
- Sometimes Python is magic
- Touch4j 2.0 RC released into the wild
- Spring Hello World Tutorial
- Die EmacsWiki, Die!
- In 1993, Microsoft stole my colleague's car
- Enforcing contracts in your PHP functions and methods
- jQuery Tutorial: Learn jQuery with Examples
- 500,000 requests/sec Modern HTTP servers are fast
- 7 Steps to a Killer Mobile UI
- How did they do that (with HTML5)?
- Mule School: Invoking Java Component over HTTP
- Ops, DevOps and NoOps at Netflix
- The Circle of Gold
- Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine for Sale
- Manhattans Modest Art Collectors
- Homemade Lucky Charms
- Space is Key
- Zombie Sleep Mask
- Cosplay Samara is Eerily Accurate
- Crocheted Anti-Facial Recognition System
- Troll Electricity
- What Is It? game 219
- Lets Have a Shatnerpalooza!
- Architect Proposes Building 30-Story Skyscraper Out Of Wood
- Smithsonian Showcases The Art Of Video Games
- Gag Me With A Toon Art Exhibition
- Thomas Kuebler-Sculptor Of The Bizarre
- Bollywood Version Of Assassins Creed
- Deviled Eggs Plate
- Universal Construction Kit Is A Building Toy Enthusiasts Dream Come True
- The Itchy And Scratchy Supercut
- Darth Knight Custom Action Figure Is All Kinds Of Awesome
- Mad Men: the Game
- This Way Up
- Seeing Around the Corner, Physics Style!
- How Steve Jobs Promoted Collaboration and Creativity by Forcing Everyone to Share Restrooms
- The Nanny One Percent
- Would You Reveal Your Facebook Password to get a Job?
- Mysterious Underground Booms in Wisconsin
- My Little Night Owl Bathrobe (Pink)
- Public Bus vs. School Bus
- Well-dressed Firefighters
- A Past Look at the Future
- Firefighter Helmet Cam
- The Tutu Project
- The Pendulum
- Rolls Royce Hearse
- The Magic of Doing One Thing at a Time - Tony Schwartz - Harvard Business Review
- Style Tiles
- The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) | Threat Level | Wired.com
- TRK - Lighten Up
- Hitchcock's Definition of Happiness on Devour.com
- Fish: a tap essay
- Styleguide - Ruby GitHub
- Rails is just an API by Alex MacCaw
- Photoshop CS6 improvements
- I cant stop reading this analysis of Gawkers editorial strategy Nieman Journalism Lab
- Body Hacking: Thoughts Regarding My Magnet Implant
- The Real Leadership Lessons of Steve Jobs - Harvard Business Review
- Sign of the Times: Watch One of the Best 'I Met Obama' Stories Ever | Distriction
- Stop solving problems you dont yet have | this is rachelandrew.co.uk
- Watch a series of seven brilliant lectures by Richard Feynman
- How One Response to a Reddit Query Became a Big Budget Flick | Underwire | Wired.com
- How To Be a Happy Gmail User on iPhone or iPad
- Now Can We Start Talking About the Real Foxconn?
- 500,000 requests/sec Modern HTTP servers are fast The Low Latency Web
- Delicious.com - [Icon Fonts]
- Exclusive: Hipstamatic, Instagram To Unveil Photo-Sharing Partnership | Fast Company
- Will The Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up (feat. Eminem) - YouTube
- 20 tools to help you create responsive web designs
- Linus Torvalds: The King of Geeks (And Dad of 3) | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com
- How OmniFocus Can Make You a Better Person | Bridging the Nerd Gap
- iPad to Windows 8 Metro style app
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and _why: The disappearance of one of the worlds most beloved computer programmers. -...
- About HTML semantics and front-end architecture Nicolas Gallagher
- How to Deal With Stylish Babies When You Are a Slob [Fashion]
- How to Get Some Guy to Marry You [Ladies]
- James O'Keefe's Panty-Stealing 'Rape Barn' Sex and Racism Scandal [James O'keefe]
- Screenshots of Despair: The Lonely Side of Social Networking [The Internet]
- Dave Chappelle Joins Twitter, Is Not Funny Yet [Comedians]
- When Do You Really 'Become a New Yorker?' [Deep Thoughts]
- Tune In, Recap, Drop Out: Why I'll Never Recap a TV Show Again [Television Without Pretty]
- French Shooting Suspect Killed After 30-Hour Standoff [France]
- Parents Don't Want Their Kids Eating Pink Slime at School For Some Reason [Education]
- Vending Machines Are So Freaking Unpopular Now [Trendwatch]
- John Edwards Was Reportedly a Client of High-End New York Hooker Service [Scandals]
- Hillary Clinton Has a Girl Crush on Amelia Earhart [Amelia Earhart]
- Krafts New Name is Crumbelievably Stupid [Makeovers]
- Is the Portal to Hell Opening Up Under Wisconsin Right This Very Minute? [Hell]
- Teeny Tiny Puppy Named Beyonc; What More Is There To Say? [Puppies]
- Police Finally Nab Worlds Most Australian Man [Australia]
- Chinese Twitter Rumor of the Day: Armed Coup In China! [China]
- Googlers Must Denounce Evil, Says Google's Ex-Mastermind [Privacy]
- Hibernation is Over: A Spring Preview for Occupy Wall Street [Occupy Wall Street]
- All Hail DMX's Return to Reality TV [Video]
- Here's a Cool New Painting of Obama Burning the Constitution [Art]
- Soda Is So Freaking Unpopular Now [Swill]
- Here's the St. Patrick's Day McDonald's Brawl [Video]
- There Is No Such Thing as a 'Larger Truth': This American Life's Rich History of Embellishment [Ifraud]
- Why Are These Chinese Message Board Users Fascinated By Dollar Tree? [China]
- Breitbart Idiot Publishes Gotcha Interview of Bono Impersonator [Journalism]
- Stop Calling Black People 'Urban' [Rants]
- Tim Tebow [FAMOUS ATHLETE] Will Play for the New York Jets [SPORTS TEAM] [Sports]
- Internal Documents Show the Department of Homeland Security Tried Pretty Hard Not to Monitor Occupy Wall...
- Big Dubious Sex Lawsuit Against Dov Charney Tossed Out [American Apparel]
|In Oklahoma, Obama Declares Pipeline Support|
|Ann Coulter Says It Is Now Time To Go After The...|
|President Obama Discusses Domestic Energy...|
|Introducing the Romney Magic Numbers Calculator|
|Voter ID Laws Are Wonderfully Just|
|Mr. Etch-a-Sketch and the Great Light Bulb War...|
|Some Works of Art Cant Be Labeled as Fact or...|
wall street j.
|TIPS Sell at Negative Yield for Second Time Ever|
|Homebuilder Shares Have Strong Spring Baked In|
|Dont Buy More Vehicle than You Need|
|False Positive Science: Why We Cant Predict the...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|The Challenge to U.S. Competitiveness: A Call...|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|Here Are Your 2012 YouTube Space Lab Contest...|
|Now The US Senate Is Going To Hold Pointless...|
|The heavy promotion of Galena Biopharma...|
|Facebook Buys 750 IBM Patents To Defend Against...|
|Firefox To Use Google Secure Search By Default;...|
|Why Instagrams Are The New Polaroids|
|Senate Passes Crowdfunding Bill With Added...|
|Strata Week: Machine learning vs domain expertise|
|Web Jobs March 19|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|FACEBOOK STRIKES BACK (YHOO, FB)|
|Study Says Twitter Able To Predict The Stock...|
|ISP: Storing 25 petabytes of Megaupload data...|
|Senate Sends Startup Crowdfunding JOBS Act Back...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Congressmen Send Inquiries to 33 App Developers...|
|RIM's BlackBerry Dethroned by Apple on Its Home...|
|Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE now available at US Cellular|
|This Week in Radio Tech 121|
|Exclusive: MySpace flies high in UK music site...|
|Go Away! Here, I Will Help|
|Are you ready for Biden 2016?|
yahoo odd news
|Schools Black History Month animal attire...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Everyone Loves a Good Etch A Sketch Meme|
|Don't Be Nostalgic for Elections Past|
|6 Unlikely Friendships in Movies (That Make No...|
|Phillipine Basketball Player Channels Soccer...|
|Eye of the Riley, A Hike From a Dogs Point of View|
|Legendary Bloopers of the Hidden Temple|
|Mobile phones top list of top 20 most lost items|
|Google Amazon View|
|WIN!: LEGO Cake WIN|
|First Behind-The-Scenes Clip From The Harry...|
|Firemen In Drag Put Out Fire|
|Always and Forever|
|Viking Invaders Brought Armies of Mice|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Dung fungus reveal that humans, not climate...|
|10 Surprising Facts About American Muscle Cars|
|Crispy Oven Baked French Fries|
|What Barbie Should Learn From American Girl|
|10 Things to Leave Off Your Rsum|
|Big Kill, Not Big Chill, Finished Off Giant...|
|Today on New Scientist: 22 March 2012|
|Video Profile of Automagta Maker Dug North|
|Interesting College Courses at Sweet 16 Schools|
|Hypervelocity planets are zooming out of our...|
|So cool its hot|
|Learn About the Liverpool Football Club|
|Liquid-like materials may pave way for new...|
|Opportunity Snaps a Self-Portrait As It Preps...|
|Stop Illegal Logging By Targeting Mafia...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|Behind the Label: Burts Bees|
|Starbucks Sustainability Report: Water...|
|EPA Proposes Weaker Safe Swimming Guidelines|
|Can pond scum save you from $5 gas? [VIDEO]|
|Join the Effort to Stop Disgusting Pink Slime...|
|'Re-branding' global warming is political hot...|
|Starbucks Unveils A Red Bull Competitor With...|
|Hadley Arnold & Peter Arnold: Drylands:...|
|Weird And Wonderful, Yet Still Illegible|
|Meze Classics wood audiophile headphones|
|DJ/Producer Nicolas Jaar Reinvents the Box Set|
|Ceramic Enamelware Salt and Pepper Set|
|Everything We Know About Mad Men Season 5|
|Paper Architecture: Intricate 3D Sculptures by...|
|Links for 2012-03-20 [del.icio.us]|
|The RAINS Project / Sabrina Faber|
|How the New iPad Streamlines Life|
|Designing Your Home With Black, White and COLOR!|
|10 Ways to Find More Hours in Your Day|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Space-saving solutions for small homes|
|Doctor and Patient: Doctor and Patient:...|
|A Powerful Three-Step Algorithm for Happiness|
|Learning From Other Patients|
|Detox Asana: 8 Yoga Poses Away From a Cleaner You|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|49 Spring Style Must-Haves on Glamour.com...|
|Spring 2012 Trends: Safari excursion|
|Keep Your Friends: Six Tips for Talking...|
|The Two-Toed Woman|
|Introducing Pam & Sue, Your New Favorite...|
|7 Fabulous And Fast Hairstyling Tips ...|
|Hurts So Good - HUMANOIDS FROM THE DEEP|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Hit So Hard - Trailer|
|Imagine Plans New Version of Orwell's 1984|
|TV Bits: First Photos of Jonny Lee Miller and...|
|Abigail Breslin Joining Halle Berry in Call...|
|Britney Spears Gets Thumbs Up from...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|How to Deal With Stylish Babies When You Are a...|
|Abandoned Akira Storyboards Tease An American...|
|Black Keys, Snoop Headline NYCs Inaugural...|
|'American Idol' Report Card: Jessica Sanchez,...|
|James Wesley Talks New Single, Touring With...|
|El DeBarge drug arrest interrupts acclaimed...|
the big picture
|Signs of Spring: 2012|
|Iconic cafe faces uncertain future|
|Photos of the Day: March 21|
|Thursday, 22 Mar 2012|
|A Hard Trek to Humility|
|panasenkov - hope|
|Marble Identity | Museum Studio Art Direction...|
|Comic for March 22, 2012|
|Because the world needs more Startups, the...|