- I want to be this man
- How does the 'layering' of old cities occur?
- A Kazakh shooting gold medallist is stunned as the comedy national anthem from the film Borat is played for...
- Best Wingman Ever
- So the US is dependent upon foreign oil, yet is also a net exporter? Explained.
- Awwww is not enough for this picture
- Scumbag Steve strikes again.
- TIL Tim Burton was originally uncomfortable with casting Christopher Walken in Batman Returns, on the basis...
- Sylvia Plath pinup
- Brotherhood described in one GIF
- AMA Request: Anyone who has won a lifetime supply of something
- Senator drafting bill to prevent potential employers from requiring Facebook logins
- Researchers may have explained why exposure to germs in childhood helps to strengthen the immune system,...
- Scientists at MIT, Harvard, and Rice University devised a camera that can see around the corners by...
- Happened to me this morning
- Today, my puppy turns 9. She has been with me through two stillborn children and a divorce. She is my best...
- What are the risks and benefits of licking a wound?
- Just found in the attic by my brother. Unopened and never played in 15 years.
- Half Of The Girls I Know.
- These things roam freely in my house
- Just an otter yawning.
- Slash has mixed feelings about being inducted into the R & R Hall of Fame. "It's really hard to...
- Sideshow Fern
- Biomarkers for autism discovered - An important step towards developing a rapid, inexpensive diagnostic...
- when one of my comments suddenly starts getting up votes...
- Cow something
- Ex-FBI informant tells how the FBI uses entrapment to manufacture its own "terror" plots, then...
- A panel of computer security experts from across the US government told a US Senate committee yesterday...
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Axe Cop
- The flooded Trinity River reflects the new Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge in Dallas, Texas
- We said goodbye to our daughter this morning.
- Beautiful Blooming Tree
- Overheard At Hunger Games Contest
- Why do apples brown, and how do you prevent it?
- My Son - A Rock Star!
- I am an artist
- @chime_in means a lot to me...
- Hanging Spider Web...Bottom
- This is a bad user experience.
- I love to do macro
- Crab is secretly Batman
- When did you hop on the Twitter train?
- Long-Lasting Marriages on the Rise
- Roadtrip to SXSW Day 4: Rewind
- So, my reward for getting some important paperwork done is
- Big Red Laid Her Second Egg On Monday
- Rose Bowl Trail Run
- Why do Zombies Limp?
- Social Network
- Optimus Prime at WonderCon
- Rainy Saint Patrick's Day Flowers
- Do You Live in a Bubble?
- Chime.in RV Spotted
- Mainroad in downtown Kristinehamn, Sweden
- Prometheus Official HD Full Trailer
- Sunset at my home.
- Geraldo Rivera: Hoodie To Blame For Trayvon Martins Death (VIDEO)
- Bill Gates: We need crazy energy entrepreneurs
- NYPD Took a Road Trip to Spy on Lefty Groups
- Ellen and Brad Pitt Visit the 9th Ward (New Orleans)
- The Art of Survival: Why Poor People Have the Best Anti-Poverty Ideas
- The Best Entry-Level Digital SLRs
- The Ultimate Survival Preparedness Kit for Your Car
- Etch A Sketch goof is the golden gaffe of all flubdom
- To those complaining about South Park memes
- 'Hunger Games': 16 (Im)posters
- Human Invasion Ended Reign Of Australia's 'Giants'
- How Poverty, False Promises, Fuel Illegal Organ Trafficking
- Future iPhone May Be Made Out of Glass
- 25 Excellent Cheerleader Gifs
- How to Get a Girlfriend: 7 Lines That Never Fail
- another lazy sunday morning buddy !! friends makes ur days specialur holidays even more special..a cute pic...
- 65 Best Sites To Download Free High Quality Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Kuwait event plays Borat obscene parody as Kazakhstan national anthem
- New iPad not quite running circles around iPad 2
- Simply Beautiful Photos From Sony World Photography Awards 2012
- Senate bans insider trading on Capitol Hill
- Sex Talk Still Stigmatized in the Doctor's Office
- Japanese surveillance system scans 36 million faces in seconds
- Why Facebook works people far too hard
- Toulouse shooting: killer 'was on US no-fly list' - Telegraph
- Space truck heads skyward
- Anonymous Hackers Block Mexico Pope Visit Sites : NPR
- xkcd: Formal Logic
- Music Pets Prefer Discovered By Animal Psychologists
- One on one soldier Tug of War, Canada vs USA
- Romney Economists Back Away From Romney Gas Price Rhetoric
- Suspect In Afghanistan Shootings Charged With 17 Murders
- WATCH: Haley Barbour Hits Obama Administration Over Religious Rights
- Bobby Jindal Racking Up Wins In Shadow Of One Bad Speech
- Romney Issues Statement On Trayvon Martin Shooting
- McConnell: Where's Health Care Law's Birthday Cake, Mr. President?
- Gingrich Slams Media For Ignoring Obama's 'Muslim Friends'
- FACEBOOK HITS BACK: Warns Employers Against Dodgy Tactics
- African Union Steps Up Hunt For Joseph Kony
- Samsung Design Chief Responds To Allegations Of Copying The iPhone
- Will The 'iPhone 5' Look Something Like This?
- Obama: 'If I Had A Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon'
- Romney: 'Everybody's Going To Make A Gaffe Now And Again'
- Obama Hits Back At Heckler
- 2 College Students Found Dead In Separate Dorm Rooms
- WATCH: Geraldo Rivera's Shocking Trayvon Martin Comments
- Santorum Sitting Pretty In Louisiana
- Obama's Surprising Choice To Run World Bank
- Subaru Outbacks Catching Fire
- Sean Hannity: Trayvon Martin's Killing May Have Been 'Horrible Accident'
- Family's Fate In The Hands Of Supreme Court
- LISTEN: Radio Ads Released Against Rush Limbaugh
- ROTTEN APPLES
- Facebook Reportedly Buys Hundreds Of New Patents
- GOP Not The Only Ones Making Jaw-Dropping Claims
- Not Slashing Loans May Be Costing Mortgage Giants Money
- WATCH: HuffPost Answers Your Questions On Supreme Court Health Reform Case
- For Long-Term Unemployed, Hiring Bias Rears Its Head
- Fierce Clashes Across Syria
- EU Slaps Sanctions On Assad's Wife
- O'Keefe's accomplice defects after harassment
- ( )
- World War II in INCREDIBLE color
- Do you miss Four Loko the same way I do?
- Instruments from the Inside
- Dartmouth Idol
- With algorithms subtle and discrete / I seek iambic writings to retweet.
- "Rule 100: Cleanse not your teeth with the tablecloth."
- The Mouse's New Clothes, er, Groove
- Doug Aitkin's Song 1 at the Hirshhorn
- It's the freakin' weekend, baby, I'm about to have me some fun
- We Love You - Iran & Israel
- I'd Like Some More Mondelez with Cheese, Please!
- Large Heavy Vegetables and Rap Music
- "Bad books" and how to spot them.
- Frustro: The Impossible Typeface
- Tulisa Sex Tape
- Go face to face with your ancestors.
- But did it keep Mathematica quiet while it looked?
- Superman the Asshole
- The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis
- Security theatre theatre.
- The Ohio Art candidate.
- Robot Animals of the United States Government
- Jardin la francaise
- Geeklist, Sexism, Redemption-- Oh My
- Dutch Catholic Church Is Accused Of Castrating Boys
- Zimbabwe 'sperm hunters' picking up male travellers.
- Frank Bruni Has The Gout
- The Last Tour
- The Killer and Mrs. Johnson
- Native Tongues
- BuzzFeed, the Ad Model for the Facebook Era?
- Under the Desert Sun
- The Barry in Winter
- Beyond The Battlefield: Afghanistans Wounded Struggle With Genital Injuries
- Legacy of a Lonesome Death
- The Right Not to Know
- Travels in Londons Sewers
- The Family Hour
- How One Response to a Reddit Query Became a Big Budget Flick
- Slaverys Last Stronghold
- The Crackdown
- The Jimmy McNulty Gambit
- Ivan the Recumbent, or Demjanjuk in Munich
- A Thin Line Between Mother and Daughter
- At Home, Asking How Our Bobby Became War Crime Suspect
- The Split Brain: A Tale of Two Halves
- How One Man Escaped From a North Korean Prison Camp
- Xanax: A Love Story
- The Longform Guide to Early Personal Computing
- Mugging as a Way of Life
- Nodding and Winking
- Choice of Jim Kim to lead World Bank draws praise but unsettles Dartmouth - Boston.com
- US soldier charged in Afghan shooting rampage - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Polo Club Founder Faces 30 Years - Daily Beast
- Thousands protest black teenager's murder - RT
- Apple investors sideswiped -- briefly -- by erroneous trade - CNET
- Rick Santorum Shoots Gun At Firing Range, Condemns 'Pretend It's Obama' Comment - Huffington Post
- Angry Birds is turning into a brand - Macleans.ca
- BATS off to rough start as listed company - Financial Times
- Whitney Houston, Ray J Both Battled Drug Accusations - MTV.com (blog)
- Gingrich, Romney, Santorum discuss Trayvon Martin - CBS News
- John Goodman found guilty in fatal Florida accident - Houston Chronicle
- "The Hunger Games" and the fight against real hunger: Lionsgate slaps ... - New York Daily News...
- Syria's first lady faces sanctions, contempt - Newsday
- How Jim Yong Kim, Obama's World Bank Pick, Changed Global Health Aid - The Atlantic
- Kim Kardashian laughs off flour-bomb attack - Reuters Canada
- Posthumous marriage for French soldier - Channel News Asia
- Rick Santorum looks to Louisiana to revive campaign - Calgary Herald
- Etch this in stone: Romney aide won't make that mistake again - Boston Herald
- Fla. shooting: Teen's friends say he wouldn't have picked a fight; 'that's ... - Washington Post
- A place to play and pray - ESPN (blog)
- French teacher seeks 'minute's silence for killer' - AFP
- French officials face questions - The Hindu
- Slain teen's friends say he never picked a fight - Huffington Post
- Jim Yong Kim: President Obama's groundbreaking choice for World Bank president - Washington Post (blog)
- North Korean Orchestra Visit to United States Seems Unlikely - New York Times (blog)
- Facebook: 'We'll Take Action to Protect the Privacy and Security of Our Users' - The Atlantic
- What Is 'The Hunger Games'? Twitter Users Wonder About Record-Setting Movie - Huffington Post
- If I had a son he would look like Trayvon: Obama - Zee News
- What allows continents to gradually shift their position over millions of years - Daily News & Analysis
- A Battle Royale online over origin of 'The Hunger Games' - Christian Science Monitor
- Strange Times - Another 'Demon Girl' Caught On Camera Phone
- Could women really be discriminated against for taking birth control? If a crazy Arizona bill passes, yes.
- Witness describes orbs in triangle formations over North Carolina - National ufo | Examiner.com
- Manning Injury Would Be Sweet Justice: Pat Robertson - Televangelist is angry about Tim Tebow's departure
- Fox News Website Commenters Spew Another Deluge of Racist Hatred at Trayvon Martin and President Obama
- Dally Caller: 'Following demands by the New Black Panthers...Obama jumped into the [Trayvon Martin] fight'
- Florida Teen's Killing: A Parent's Greatest Fear : NPR
- Obama Calls For National Soul Searching Over Trayvon Martin Tragedy
- Kazakh gold medallist is played Borat anthem in Kuwait
- Drunk RIM execs on plane 'chewed through restraints'
- Opinion: The dangers of labels, and how they contributed to my bulimia – In America - CNN.com Blogs
- 'Baldur's Gate' headed to iPad later this summer
- Suburban tensions fester as France debates shooting
- Danger lurks in foreclosure shadows
- Iroquois - Hurons Battle on Lake Erie 1650's
- Pope in Latin America in shadow of John Paul
- American diplomacy: What Hillary did next
- Bank of America starts foreclosure rental program
- Kroger joins rival grocers in rejecting "pink slime" beef
- Guess What's the Fastest-Adopted Gadget of the Last 50 Years?
- Salbuchi - Global Financial Collapse - Part 1 - YouTube
- Obama: 'If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon'
- EXCLUSIVE: Elizabeth Warren pledges to lead on LGBT rights | Washington Blade - America's Leading Gay News...
- Growing Asparagus In The Home Garden, HYG-1603-94
- Another FL "Stand Your Ground" Fiasco: Miami Judge rules man who chased burglar for more than a...
- Woman Shouts 'Pretend it's Obama' as Santorum Shoots at Gun Range
- More Right-Wing Insanity: Woman Shouts 'Pretend it's Obama' as Santorum Shoots at Gun Range
- Some sausage products recalled for possible listeria
- Are Straight People Born That Way?
- Crasche Hat Now Allowed to Be Worn as Protective Headgear in Girls Lacrosse
- Common Sense: Judge a Tax Plan by Its Loopholes
- TIMESCAST: TimesCast | March 23, 2012
- F.D.A. Is Ordered to Restrict Use of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Russia Eases Law on Political Parties
- The Caucus: Obama Says 'If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon'
- North Korea and Iran Will Dominate Nuclear Summit Meeting in Seoul
- The Caucus: Vetting a Running Mate in a Post-Palin World
- Dartmouth President Is Obamas Pick for World Bank
- E.U. Places Travel Ban on Assads Wife
- In Cuba, Churchs Uneasy Balancing Act
- Europe Slaps Sanctions on Syrian Leader Assads Wife and Relatives
- Pope Will Bond With Mexico on First Trip, Vatican Says
- Political Memo: Obama Seizes Chance to Score as an Everyman
- In Self-Immolations by Tibetans, Signs of New Turmoil
- Lens Blog: Sid Grossman and the Photo League
- Jets Facing a Tricky Situation at Quarterback
- Crisis in Toulouse Alters French Presidential Campaign
- Midwest Region: Kansas Star Thomas Robinson Triumphs After Tragedy
- In Clintonville, Wis., the Ground is Going Bump in the Night
- The Fifth Down: Wildcat Has Been on Wane in N.F.L., Despite Tebow
- N.F.L. Roundup: N.F.L. Union Wants to Conduct Inquiry Into Saints Bounty Program
- Fighting Stop-and-Frisk Tactic, but Hitting Racial Divide
- Cape Town Journal: In Cape Town, Many Black South Africans Feel Unwelcome
- Malia Obamas Class Trip Delights Mexico Tourism Officials
- F.D.A. Asked DePuy for Safety Data Just Before Hip Implants Phaseout
- West: Florida 68, Marquette 58: Florida Beats Marquette in West Region Semifinal
- About New York: In New York Hearings, the Titanics Story Took Shape
- The Texas Tribune: Storm Over Womens Health Care in Texas Had Been Brewing
- Trayvon Martin Death Spotlights Neighborhood Watch Groups
- West: Louisville 57, Michigan State 44: Surging Louisville Eliminates Top-Seeded Michigan State
- Optimizing Solr (Or How To 7x Your Search Speed)
- ZeroVM: lightweight containers based on Google Native Client
- Startup Blogging Data & Observations
- Steve Jobs Tried to Hire Linux Creator Linus Torvalds to Work on OS X
- Start-ups: Understand what you mean when you say "market"
- Ridejoy's looking for a friendly full-stack engineer (YC S11)
- Using Parse and Trigger.io for cross-platform apps without pain in the back-end
- Startups: a hidden lifestyle at MIT
- Django 1.4 final released
- Hardcore Maker's Schedule
- OpenResty - a powerful web app server by extending nginx
- Nvidia deeply unhappy with TSMC, claims 22nm essentially worthless | ExtremeTech
- Principles of Effective Pricing Pages
- Risks, Rewards, Stress: Early Employees & Founders
- Creating memorable and secure passwords
- MatchFWD Adding To Crop of Social Recruiting Startups
- Is C++ the Language of the Future?
- Create 2D games in Lua and LVE.
- Giving away a ticket to Erlang Factory SF Bay (next week)
- Facebook says it may sue employers who demand job applicants' passwords
- You cheap, freeloading bastards (and how not to be one).
- Show HN: KytePhone turns any Android into a kids-friendly phone
- How to increase productivity per square inch of your screen
- Facebook will take action to protect the privacy and security of their users
- Codeacademy for learning PHP
- Facebook: Legal action against employers asking for your password
- When is your next prime birthday?
- A Burger, an Order of Fries, and Your Credit Card Number
- Ex-Google employees embark on mission to stop Google from tracking users
- Battling Fish Fraud With DNA Testing
- Researchers Tweak Mouse Neurons To Activate Specific Memories
- Facebook: Legal Action Against Employers Asking For Your Password
- AT&T Charged US Taxpayers $16 Million For Nigerian Fraud Calls
- U.S. Gov't To Keep Data On Non-Terrorist Citizens For 5 Years
- Do Women Make Better Bosses?
- 'Antimagnet' Cloak Hides Objects From Magnetic Fields
- With Cinavia DRM, Is Blu-ray On a Path To Self-Destruction?
- French President Proposes Jail For Terrorist Website Visitors
- Steve Jackson Games Shows Off Their Latest Tabletop Games at SXSW (Video)
- Domestic Drilling Doesn't Decrease Gasoline Prices
- Megaupload Host Wants Out
- Queensland Police to Look For Unsecured WiFi Spots
- Hobbit Pub Saved By Actors Stephen Fry and Sir Ian McKellen
- As Nuclear Reactors Age, the Money To Close Them Lags
- Scientists Discover Link Between Trees and Electricity
- Elementary School Kids Explore the Moon At Close Range
- Dutch Artist Admits Faking Viral 'Human Bird Wing' Video
- GCC Turns 25
- How Big US Firms Use Open Source Software
- Researchers May Have Discovered How Memories Are Encoded In the Brain
- Ask Slashdot: Which Multiple Desktop Tool For Windows 7?
- DoD Networks Completely Compromised, Experts Say
- Blackjack Player Breaks the Bank At Atlantic City
- Entrepreneurs Watch As Crowdvesting Bill Stalls In Senate
- Aspirin Helps Prevent Cancer, New Studies Show
- Nvidia's Fermi Architecture Debuts; Nouveau Driver Already Working
- Judge Rules Pi-Based Music Is Non-Copyrightable
- Verizon Says Hactivists Now Biggest Corporate Net Threat
- The Sounds of Tech Past
- Australia's hidden stash of censored books
- Cat walks away from a 19-story fall
- 1988 video of Caresse P-Orridge, age 6, and Psychic TV covering "Are You Experienced"
- Brassy, tassled electric candle fixture
- Introducing the Hollywood Cigarette Finger Ring
- Lumpy kids on a 1913 sportswear catalog
- Hark! A Vagrant: the book
- Bruce Schneier and former TSA boss Kip Hawley debate air security on The Economist
- US loosens limits on how data from spying on citizens can be used, stored, shared
- HOWTO turn a loved one's head into a laser-cut 3D model with a secret compartment
- Zombie sleep mask
- The GOP's War on Women
- Thermal imaging of new iPad vs. iPad 2 (photo)
- The most disgusting trading cards ever made: exclusive Boing Boing preview!
- Australia's government won't disclose its secret copyright meetings because knowing what went on isn't in...
- Happy Birthday, William Shatner
- Adam and Jamie's fun new show: Unchained Reaction
- Landmark ruling for LGBT rights in Chile
- Gay cruise not so gay after 2 arrested on "buggery" in Caribbean
- We Are All Radioactive, a documentary series
- Cock rock ambient: slowed down
- Crazed giant beast hand-cranked automaton in action
- Racist pants
- Monstrous, grotesque and awesome sculptures of Thomas Kuebler
- Tim Ferriss explains how to hyperdecant wine
- Pond - "Moth Wings" (MP3 download)
- Tim Leary's floatation tank for sale
- "Unseen Titanic" in NatGeo magazine: first ever complete views of wreck
- 11 days until the release of The Art of Daniel Clowes: Modern Cartoonist! (plus your chance to win an...
- Five winning $250K lottery tickets purchased at the same store on the same day. No, not suspicious. Not at...
- Daily Show goes off on Cable news. (sponsored link)
- Geraldo Rivera brings his trademark investigative skills to the Trayvon Martin Case. This time he strikes...
- Alaska Rep. Alan Dick (R-eally is his last name) let the cat out of the bag, openly states that women...
- Saxon tomb found near Cambridge, raising doubts about future tour dates
- Man refused entry to Game Stop and Marshall because of his one-horsepower wheelchair
- A dog named Data, a bucket of pups and a tiny, tiny yawn are among the highlights of this photo collection....
- The old "pull your girlfriend's shirt down and blame it on the deputy" trick never seems to work
- Two men accused of stealing $25,000 worth of gas over the course of nine months. No word on what they did...
- As more and more schools and supermarket reject pink slime beef, it could be the worst thing to ever happen...
- Things you don't want to hear someone yelling during prostate surgery: "I've lost R2"
- Not news: Man gets third DUI. News: While on tractor. Fark: He was doing doughnuts in a Bobcat
- "Suspect Sought in Soft Drink Assault." Try saying THAT five time fast
- Starting early: Virginia middle schoolers forced to dig up dirt on GOP candidates (Sponsored link)
- New Jersey middle school bans hugging. Fingerbanging not specifically prohibited
- Iowa hopes to retard the insensitive use of words to describe people by amending the law
- Email from Danish Lottery: "Congratulations, all 300 of you are BILLIONAIRES"
- Joshua Tree employees stricken by unknown illness. Hazmat teams conduct search for cause, but they still...
- Before calling 9-1-1 about your suicidal husband, hide all firearms and drugs. That means YOU, Principal...
- Beautiful gang of sperm hunting women terrorizing male hitchhikers, which is even more amazing than when...
- Bengals cheerleader says squad members torn by implants. Maybe they should have gone with a smaller size
- Possible Cougar Reported at U. of Mich. Campus... Party at UofM
- Motorcycle cop purposely rear-ends convertible, ends up face-down/boots-up in back seat, and presses...
- The notorious Exxon Valdez to be scrapped, inhabited by Dennis Hopper
- Prank Show Loiter Squad Continues Odd Future's Attack on Political Correctness
- The Translucent Cloud: Balancing Privacy, Convenience
- Watch Live: Mountaintop Blast Makes Way for Giant Telescope
- Pirate Bay Sets Course for Un-killable Cloud
- How One Response to a Reddit Query Became a Big-Budget Flick
- Dell, Canonical Deliver OpenStack Cloud Abroad
- Restless Nights Inspire Artist's Spectral Photos
- Can You Really Sequence DNA With a USB Thumb Drive?
- Hands-On: TweetDeck Wants To Be Your Pro Twitter Client Again
- Idiotic Idea of the Day: Jailing Lurkers of Terror Websites
- Video: Manic Dubstep Mashup Puts Music to 50,000 Sci-Fi and Horror Clips
- Forgotten Disney Toons Return for Epic Mickey Sequel
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 23
- iPhone Games That Fell From Grace
- Eagle Cam Watch: First Egg Ready to Hatch
- Breaking News: Judge Orders FDA To Examine Safety of Ag Drugs
- IBM's Jeopardy Machine Dons Lab Coat at World's Largest Cancer Center
- A Larger iPhone Is Near Inevitable -- But How Big Will It Be?
- What Google Must Do to Keep Android Tablets Alive
- 'Bird Man' Hoaxster Comes Clean on Dutch Television
- The House GOP Plan To Gut The FCC
- Secret Nuclear Drone Plan Nixed by 'Political Realities'
- Navy's Tiniest Warships Could Lead Assault on Iran
- How Safe Is Your Data Stored in Apple's iCloud?
- Amazon, Eucalyptus Team On Hybrid Cloud
- The Hunger Games' Katniss Everdeen: The Heroine the World Needs Right Now
- After Massacre, Army Tried to Delete Accused Shooter From the Internet
- How the NOAA Predicts Tornadoes
- Found Contest: Imagine the Future of Watches
- Astronauts Practice Refueling Spacecraft in Space
- WATCH: Did A Ghost Make This Box Of Fruit Roll-Ups Jump 18 Feet?
- Jury Deliberates DUI Manslaughter Charge Of Man Who Adopted Girlfriend
- Butt Sketcher Betters Your Badonkadonk
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Insanity To Be 'Retried'
- WATCH: Nuns Speak Out Against 'Porno Palace' Next Door
- WATCH: Batmobile Street Race - Which Is Faster?
- WATCH: 800-Pound Paper Airplane Takes Flight
- New Jersey Middle School A 'No Hugging' Zone
- Kraft Foods' New NSFW Name
- 9 Of The Weirdest Scholarships Ever
- 'UFO Fragment' Lands In Siberia, Russia (VIDEO, PICTURES)
- Man's Wallet Saves His Moneymaker From Bullet
- Kitten Found In Car Engine After Long Ride
- Woman's Corpse Left In Chapel Basement Since 2010
- Bride Postpones Wedding So Pet Lizard Can Get Chemo
- Dude Looks Like A Lady!
- PHOTOS: Biggest Snake Ever Takes Bite Out Of Big Apple
- Is This The World's Smallest Business Card?
- Vending Machine Sales Down? Fill 'Em With Live Bait, Prescription Pills
- Man Severs His Own Hand With A Kitchen Knife
- WATCH: If The World Ends, She's Killing Her Cat
- City Manager Downsizes -- FIRES HIMSELF
- WATCH: Class Eats Bugs To Raise Money. Ew!
- Denver Zoo's Poo-Powered Rickshaw Is A First Of Its Kind
- Cat Survives 19-story Plunge From Boston High Rise
- Cops: Man Calls 911 When Wife Won't Let Him Check Facebook
- Get Your Rocks Off: Crews Will Destroy Boulder That Crushed House
- WATCH: This Judge Put A Chokehold On A Man Who Jumped On His Bench
- WATCH: This Woman Is Accused Of Faking PTSD To Duck Jury Duty
- Distinguished Gentleman Wants To Legalize 'Teacher/Student Love'
- [video] Purity Of War Marred By One Bad Apple In Afghanistan
- Man Who Just Assembled Desk Not Sure How He Has Every Screw Left Over
- 'No Buzzer Beaters, No Overtime Games So Far,' Reports Man To Himself
- Area Man Gets Terrible Creative Juices Flowing
- Grounder So Routine Nothing Could Possibly Go Wrong, Nothing At All
- American Voices: 'Hunger Games' Opens Today
- Kentucky Going To Stick With Strategy Of Having Far-And-Away Better Athletes At Every Position
- [audio] Boss's Going-Away Party A Little Too Jubilant
- American Voices: Marine Faces Discharge For Anti-Obama Facebook Posts
- Joe Lunardi Enters Day 10 Of Continuous, Month-Long Orgasm
- Man Pathetically Waiting For That One E-Mail That Changes Everything
- Obituaries: Jimmy Oblain, 82, died quietly last night in his sleep, in the middle of a fucking terrifying...
- Statshot: How Are We Protecting Ourselves From Identity Theft?
- [video] Broncos Receivers Worried Peyton Manning Going To Expose How Bad They Are
- Tim Tebow Absolutely Horrified After First Phone Conversation With Rex Ryan
- New Porno Worth Checking Out Even For People Who Arent Familiar With 5 Guys Jerking Off On Single Pair Of Tits
- Poll Shows Best Part Of Primary Season Has Been Really Getting To Know, Spend Time With 4 Great Guys
- American Voices: Brain Mechanism Triggered By Electroshock Discovered
- [audio] Hopes, Dreams Crushed By Panel Of D-List Celebrities
- CELINA, OHThough it cut into time for barking out the window, Dewey the dog was glad he spent 45 minutes...
- Sean Payton Accepts Punishment, Says In No Way Does He Condone Injuring Goodell For $500,000
- TV Listings: Survivorbot
- American Voices: Romney Wins Illinois
- Letters To The Editor: Page Order
- Tebow, Sanchez Vow To Work Together To Throw Football
- Study Finds Newborn Infants Can Tell If Parents Are Losers
- Military Now Considering Limiting Soldiers With Severe PTSD To 3 Combat Tours
- Dolphins Spend Entire Meeting With Alex Smith Venting About Free Agents They Couldnt Sign
- Teen Bonds With Foster Mother During Lesson In Using Cosmetics To Conceal Bruises
- American Voices: Wendy's Surpasses Burger King
- Hyperdecanting: Better Wine in a Minute, You Impatient Philistine [Video]
- Transitioning Your Commenting Account: The FAQ [Announcements]
- What Do I Need to Do After Losing My Wallet? [Ask Lifehacker]
- When To Use Different Types of Salt for Barbecue and Other Cooking [Crash Course]
- Symcat Diagnoses Your Health Symptoms Like a Doctor Would, Then Tells You What To Do [Webapps]
- Spring Has Sprung in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Haven't Changed the Way You Drive in Years? Then You're Probably Driving All Wrong [Driving]
- Deseed a Pomegranate in 10 Seconds Using a Wooden Spoon [Video]
- Hack a Power Strip Into a USB to Keep Accessories from Draining Electricity [DIY]
- AccessMenuBarApps Tames Your Menu Bar on Small Screens [Mac Downloads]
- Wrap Earbuds Over Your Ear to Keep Them from Falling Out [Headphones]
- Callnote Records Skype Calls and Saves the Audio to Evernote Automatically [Downloads]
- Tweak Your Environment to Optimize Your Learning and Productivity [Productivity]
- Around Sound for Android Stops the Music When Someone Needs Your Attention [Android Downloads]
- Make Spicy, Delicious Chipotle-Style Guacamole at Home [Food]
- Best Headset with Attached Microphone? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- How to Keep Your Sneezing to a Minimum This Allergy Season [Health]
- Remains of the Day: Your Embarrassing Facebook Photos Go HD [For What It's Worth]
- If You're In the Market for an Android Phone, You Might Want to Wait [Android]
- Daily App Deals: Get Documents To Go for Android for $4.99 in Todays App Deals [App Deals]
- Hide Your Knife Rack By Mounting It Under the Cabinet [Kitchen Hacks]
- Porthole Streams Your Mac's Audio to Your AirPlay Devices [Mac Downloads]
- You Should Forget About Push Notifications for Your Email [Productivity]
- Do You Ever Actually Use QR Codes? [Reader Poll]
- TweetDeck Updates with Inline Image Previews, Twitter Lists, and More [Video]
- Making Goals Happen For Five Dollars [Goals]
- Streak Supercharges Gmail with Text Expansion, Scheduled Emails, Event Planning, and More [Video]
- Gmail Is Having Issues on Android for Many; Here's How to Get Your Email Back [Gmail]
- What Do I Need to Do Now That I'm Making Some Legit Money Freelancing? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Ditch Your To-Do List and Seize The Day Instead by Scheduling Your Tasks [To-do Lists]
- Fetch Records from Multiple Tables in SQL Server
- This is Your Brain on CSS
- Growing a Language, by Guy Steele
- Basic Site Documentation: Maven 3
- Usages of Java 7 syntax in the JDK itself
- Knockout.js for Silverlight Developers
- The Art of Programming
- Installing PhoneGap and Getting Started
- An Intensive Analysis of Neo4j Java JVM Garbage Collection, Heap Size, Log Rotation, etc.
- Deprecated Linux networking commands and their replacements
- PhoneGap Explained Visually
- Writing a Simple File Browser in JavaFX
- Acceleration for Big Data, Hadoop, and Memcached
- Java Tuning in a Nutshell - Part 1
- Wildcard Subdomains for Windows Azure
- Meeting User Expectations with Metro Design Elements for Windows Phone
- How to suppress exceptions with fluent assertions
- The Joys of Map Reduce Thanks to CouchDB
- ASP.net MVC3: Doesn't Deserialize Nullable Properties from Json
- Hands-On with the Nokia Lumia 900
- Improving CouchDB Performance
- A Practical, Quick Introduction to Puppet
- Data Driven Sharding with RavenDB
- Simplifying kSOAP2 clients - Part 2
- My Journey into Python from Scratch - Part Four
- MongoDB and Python
- Python Deployments with Heroku
- Clojure-py Aims to Turn Python into Platform
- jQuery File Upload
- The Coldest, Deepest Ocean Water is Disappearing
- Fences Created From Recycled Sports Gear
- Molecular Gastronomy Birthday Party
- The 10 Greatest Love Affairs in History
- Top 10 Mad Men Essentials
- Thor Night Light
- Soldier Tug of War: Canada vs USA
- Bir Tawil: the Land No One Wants
- Secret Service Aids White House Invaders
- 20 Fantabulous Hunger Games Arts & Crafts
- Sweet 16 Adorable Animals
- White-Out News
- Cute Dog with Big Hair
- Cardboard Hellboy And Abe Sapien Costumes
- SXSW Wants to Turn People Into Machines
- Watch Out for That Zombie Kitteh!
- When Adventure Time Goes Skyrim
- Political Posters That Urge You To Vote For The Villain
- She Must Really Love Tacos
- Flashing Chick
- Now Thats One Sneaky Otter
- Celebrities Read Tweets About Themselves
- The Delightfully Strange Sculptures Of Littlewhitehead
- Wonderful Animated Short-Childhood Of A Circle
- This Images Is Made with 500,000 Fish Hooks
- Mama Whale Lifts up Baby Whale to See the Humans
- Rumor: Darth Vaders Armor Is Inscribed with Hebrew Words
- Earth Sandwich
- Superman, Captain America and Nick Fury Take on a Regiment of Stormtroopers
- Grilled Cheese Doughnut
- Benjamin Franklins 220 Expressions for Drunk
- Waldo Cant Hide From Mathematica
- Evolution Puzzle: Why Bad Mimics Havent Died Out Yet
- Introduction to text manipulation on UNIX-based systems
- WebKit Limit on Retina JPG Image Display - Duncan Davidson
- CSS3: What is the best method for adding 2x images to webpages that will be displayed on the new iPad with...
- How To Get Media Coverage For Your Startup: A Complete Guide
- The Case Against Google
- Screenshots of Despair
- Java Tuning in a nutshell
- Codename: Svbtle by Dustin Curtis
- How Reddit ranking algorithms work - amix.dk
- Pics from a Chinese gangsters phone - Imgur
- A Short Lesson in Perspective - The San Francisco Egotist
- OH HAI SEXISM charlesarthur Storify
- Carriers Whine: We Wuz Robbed! | Monday Note
- Pull Request #21: As we discussed by jshirley ericf/yui3-gallery GitHub
- The Feature Marco.org
- Stamen Maps
- Styleguide - GitHub
- Inception Explained - An interactive animated infographic
- App Icon Template
- Mixpanel Flow | Mobile and Web Analytics
- Twenty Advanced CSS Tutorials Design Festival
- ESPI at work: The power of Keynote | Edenspiekermann
- Bootstrapping Design : Learn easy design strategies to attract more users and help your business succeed.
- More Consumer Reports sensationalism Marco.org
- In Which We Don't Do Coke In The Bathroom Of TheRestaurant (In Which We Don't Do Coke In The Bathroom Of...
- InfoQ: Ember.js: Rich Web Applications Done Right
- Github Styleguide
- bluegrayblog Blog Archive Picture Hanging
- Separating the Baby From the Bath Water
- Amazing Pizza Goat Spotted at Italian Restaurant [Gawker Stalker]
- Preparing for Our Waterless Future [Survival]
- World's Tiniest Puppy Cheats Death [Video]
- Gay Men Arrested for 'Buggery' on Caribbean Cruise [Homophobia]
- John Edwards: I Did Not Buy That Prostitute [Denials]
- Geraldo Rivera's Son 'Ashamed' of Dad's Idiocy [Hoodies]
- The Sad Tale of Southern California's Failed Sex Club McMansion [Kinky Palace]
- Rating the Carnage: The Hunger Games's Violence Solution [Hunger Games]
- Good Afternoon, Lana Del Rey and Marilyn Manson Are Dating? [Lana Del Rey]
- Tyler Clementi Webcam Peep Breaks Silence: 'I Never Thought He Would Find Out' [Video]
- Minorities Who Wear Hoodies Just Asking to be Shot, Says Geraldo Rivera [Video]
- Metal Endorsements Update: Vattnet Viskar for Ru Paul Impregnating Santorum or Ron Paul [Metalections]
- The D.C. Press Corps Is Fine With Being Fawning Lap Dogs to Power, Just Not on Camera [Video]
- Here's the TV Episode About 8-Year-Old 'Topless Showgirls' Yanked Off the Air [Video]
- Good Morning, Here's a Photo of Lana Del Rey, Marilyn Manson and Barry Manilow Together [Lana Del Rey]
- Warm Embrace? Whores, Disgrace! [School Daze]
- Magic Seaweed Toast Will Make Us All Svelte and Popular [Outrageous Claims]
- Canadian Youths Are All Going Out and Puking and Having Sex [Trendwatch]
- Whitney Houstons Death Caused by Accidental Drowning [Whitney Houston]
- OC Fair Bans Elephant Rides; Mustache Rides Still Free [Orange County]
- Live Blogging Project Runway All Stars, the Season Finale [Group Chat]
- Russian Murderer Escapes Prison via Helicopter, Then Has Trouble Finding a Cab [Escapes]
- Adeles Popularity Is Fueled By Racism, Says Once-Alleged Racist [Adele]
- If He Loves You, He'll Buy You the World's First All Diamond Ring [Ladies]
- The Original 'It Gets Better' Video Fought Low Self-Esteem With Feats of Strength [Video]
- Penn Badgley Plays It 'Cool' with Occupy Wall Street, Hunger Games Comparison [Hunger Games]
- Sexile in Guyville: Lady Writers and the Male Celebrities They Profile [Journalismism]
- A Ton of People Don't Understand Their Own Student Loans [Bubbles]
- How a Bad Chinese Translation Program Caused a Racism Scandal for Abercrombie & Fitch [Hoaxes]
- The Terrible, Racist-Sounding Quote a Tech Honcho Just Gave the Wall Street Journal [Valleywag]
|Mad Men in 7 Minutes|
|What PBS owes the public|
|Requring Ultrasounds Before Abortion: One...|
|March 23, 2012: Morning|
|To Kill Parasites, Fruit Flies Self Medicate...|
|How Gynecologists TalkAnd Don't TalkAbout Sex|
|Spokeswoman: Santorum will support nominee|
|101 Great Sites for Social Studies Class|
|From PJTV: Anti-Semitism and Murder in France|
|Thieves rob Girl Scouts of $200, Scouts fight...|
|LaSalle D. Leffall Jr., chair of the Susan G....|
|Obama says soul-searching needed in Trayvon...|
|Cuba: Bloggers Continue to Speak Out about...|
|David Denby: “The Hunger Games,”...|
|Sgt. Bales Charged With 17 Counts Of Murder;...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Facebook May Have Purchased 750 Patents From IBM|
|Home Alone Kid Gets $1.7 Million Village Loft...|
|World War II: Pictures We Remember|
|The Caucus: Santorum Refines Comments About...|
|Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martins Hoodie Is...|
|By the Numbers: 100 Percent|
|Etch A Sketch Highlights Missed Opportunities...|
|It Wasn't Me, It Was The Unions|
|Time to Air Muslim Violence Against Christians|
|Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon's hoodie 'as much...|
|Will Beijings Political Turmoil Burst Chinas...|
wall street j.
|Ex-NBA Player Indicted on Ponzi Charges|
|Dion's Friday ETF Winners and Losers|
|Putting Together A Bug Out Bag For The Zombie...|
|One Step Closer to a Cashless Future|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Where to Win In Emerging Markets|
|Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing?|
|Can TheyFit's 95 Condom Sizes Make Sex Better?|
|Take A Look At The Opulent And Amazing Private...|
|Enterprise flash memory hardware vendors...|
|A Twitter Conversation With NASA Led To Angry...|
|Report: Nokia paying AT&T for exclusive...|
|[STUDY] The Web vs. App Battle Continues|
|To Mitt: Here's Your Digital Etch A Sketch|
|Publishing News: Ereading on a landing plane|
|Some Good Austin Startup Resources &...|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|The Slide That Inspired Dave Morin To Start Path|
|QB Josh Johnson Signs With 49ers, Reunites With...|
|Thoughtcrime: French president promises law to...|
|5 Productivity Tools to Make Your Job Easier|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Dutch Committee Proposes to Build Steve Jobs'...|
|Representatives Ask Apple App Makers About Privacy|
|Congress grills iOS developers about their...|
|iPad Today 90|
|Exclusive: OnLive is a red herring, says...|
|A Pause Before The Shredding|
|Ron Paul spokesman: Rick Santorum and Newt...|
yahoo odd news
|300 Danish lottery players accidentally told...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|I Was Stupid: Dharun Ravi Denies Taping Tyler...|
|Sanctions Will Lead to War|
|6 Things That Are Far Sadder Than They Should Be|
|Brilliant Interactive Website Art by Andrey Yazev|
|TV Show Crossovers That'll Never Happen|
|Mobile phones top list of top 20 most lost items|
|Google Amazon View|
|Poorly Dressed: Business In The Front, Party In...|
|cock 'n balled|
|Ready For A 24HR Showgirls Marathon?!? Logo Is!!!|
|World Pizza Games Freestyle Winner|
|Animal Videos: I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT, MOM|
|Hyperspeed Planets Are Hurtling Out of the...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Which Wine Goes Best with Semiconductors? A...|
|10 Surprising Facts About American Muscle Cars|
|Wooden Bar Combination Lock|
|Coming Attractions The NFL At HGSE And More...|
|10 Things to Leave Off Your Rsum|
|Spread Reckoning: U.S. Suburbs Face Twin Perils...|
|Today on New Scientist: 23 March 2012|
|More Instrument-a-Day from Ranjit Bhatnagar|
|Kids Build Battlestar Galactica Viper Simulator...|
|Last night's Touch may just be the most...|
|So cool its hot|
|The Agenda on the Korean Peninsula|
|An extinct species of scops owl has been...|
|Video: Face-Recognition System Can Sort Through...|
|I Won't Pet You.|
|How Fulfilling Can Business Be? [PSFK NYC 2012]|
|Rick Poynor: The Covers of J.G. Ballard's...|
|Device-Agnostic Approach To Responsive Web Design|
|I'm Much More Interesting on the Internet|
|DJ/Producer Nicolas Jaar Reinvents the Box Set|
|Mad Men Cheat Sheet: Where Did We Leave the...|
|Links for 2012-03-22 [del.icio.us]|
|Winners announced for the New Bauhaus Museum in...|
|The History of Women in War|
|Designing Your Home With Black, White and COLOR!|
|Mercedes-Benz Tweet Fleet|
|How to Find Happiness Without Buying It|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Workspace of the Week: Kitchen work station|
|Well: Recipes From the Cabbage Patch|
|A Powerful Three-Step Algorithm for Happiness|
|Recipes From the Cabbage Patch|
|Check Out the First Picture of AnnaSophia Robb...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|49 Spring Style Must-Haves on Glamour.com...|
|Online shopping community Vogue Writer allows...|
|What's in Your Mama Purse?|
|The Rapey Belvedere Vodka Ad That Just Got...|
|7 Ways to Get a Fast Metabolism ...|
|How to Make Anything Meatier|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|4 Bodily Blind Spots|
|How to Choose a Camp Stove|
|The Week in Style: 03.23.12|
|Harry Reviews GET THE GRINGO!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Hit So Hard - Trailer|
|Five Favorite Films with Woody Harrelson|
|Superhero Bits: Dark Knight Rises, Avengers,...|
|First Look at Jennifer Lawrence in 'The House...|
|Samuel L. Jackson Gets Medieval at NBA Game --...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Amazing Pizza Goat Spotted at Italian...|
|The Hunger Games: 10 Differences Between the...|
|The 5 Best Videos Of The Week|
|Blink-182 On The Brink In Musical March Madness|
|Adele Rules at German ECHO Awards, Katy Perry...|
|Boy bands are back|
the big picture
|The festival of Purim|
|Photos of the Day: March 22|
|Friday, 23 Mar 2012|
|Redeeming a Life in Photography|
|Diana Bouchardet / Marijo Cobretti|
|Chedy Ben Fredj - Good morning Monastir|
|the sun will never shine|
|Badge Hunting | Allan Peters|
|Comic for March 23, 2012|
|The #SartupBus video|