- 8 inches long, rock hard and full of semen
- The flow of this trilogy was just all wrong
- My friend had the opportunity to sit in the GoT Throne...so naturally he went home and got his Santa suit.
- I spent a year in County Jail, from 1/14/2010-1/14/2011, AMA
- TIL there was a "ghost ship" that floated around Alaska for nearly 40 years.
- Look who walked right up to my car window the other day!
- Literal Grilling Rage
- Scumbag Phone
- Xbox LIVE Rage
- Every time I use Self-Checkout [Fixed]
- I'm prepared for downvotes, but it had to be done.
- Giving away 50,000 more copies of our game Faerie Solitaire (Steam Keys)
- Fun on the stairs
- Microsoft Censors Pirate Bay Links in Windows Live Messenger - Apparently, the company is actively...
- My 72 year old grandfather loving life.
- My GF was over last night, and my dad left this out...
- Your disguise fools nobody.
- We're helping
- We are not immoral (pic from the Reason Rally)
- Biden: "Today's new Republican Party is fixed on one thing: additional tax cuts for the very...
- Palm-Sized Puppy
- The line that made 30 Rock one of my favorite shows.
- Fuck it, it's Saturday
- Acoustic Cover of MGMT - Electric Feel. In a bed.
- In the last 30 years, various versions of the Bible were edited to remove passages that could support...
- Why you shouldn't play with little derplers..
- Starbucks being boycotted for supporting gay marriage. Tell the NOM what you think of their bigoted...
- Amateur astronomers are puzzling over a seemingly anomalous cloud that has shown up on images of Mars taken...
- Planned BitTorrent Pirate Punishments Spark Protest
- Our Star magnolia
- THE HUNGER GAMES: OneSimpleMoment Movie Club pick
- The Heaven of Animals
- Tea Drinkers, What Words Describe Tea?
- Friday Sea Lion Soccer
- Flamingos of a Feather
- Do you have a Dream Vacation?
- 'The Hunger Games' Movie
- who do you think you are?
- Finally, the definitive guide to correct way to roll toilet paper
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Axe Cop
- The flooded Trinity River reflects the new Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge in Dallas, Texas
- We said goodbye to our daughter this morning.
- Beautiful Blooming Tree
- Overheard At Hunger Games Contest
- Why do apples brown, and how do you prevent it?
- My Son - A Rock Star!
- I am an artist
- @chime_in means a lot to me...
- Hanging Spider Web...Bottom
- This is a bad user experience.
- I love to do macro
- Crab is secretly Batman
- When did you hop on the Twitter train?
- Long-Lasting Marriages on the Rise
- Roadtrip to SXSW Day 4: Rewind
- So, my reward for getting some important paperwork done is
- Big Red Laid Her Second Egg On Monday
- Facebook Says That If You Use The Site You Agree To Its Bogus Claim To Hold A Trademark On 'Book' | Techdirt
- Breaking: Space junk threatens space station - astronauts take shelter
- In a Long Distance Relationship? This App Is for You
- Beautiful Start of Spring 2012 : 40 Amazing Pictures
- Sorry 2 Offend You
- Google Semantic Search to revolutionize the traditional SEO
- Abu Qatadas exit could backfire
- Well, Now What?
- Court orders FDA to restrict use of antibiotics in livestock
- GOP budget will break the middle class
- Study: Forget sex, women want you to cook them dinner, clean the bathroom and mop the floor
- Hunger Games Trivia Prank aka How to piss off a lot of people
- 'Bed-of-nails' breast implant deters cancer cells
- Tumblr Rides Again -- Bad Parent Blog Lands Book Deal
- Miami Heat, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade don hoodies for Trayvon Martin
- Booze Legends: Debunking the Myths Every Drinker Believes
- FDA: Dissolvable Tobacco Could Reduce Health Risks
- Take A Look At The Opulent And Amazing Private Jets Of The Rich And Famous
- Wait, are they serious with the logo for International Womens Day?... (Pic)
- Video: The World's Tiniest and Luckiest Puppy Cheats Death
- Hoodies Kill: Geraldo must be asking for it wearing all of these hoodies
- Akamai CEO sets $5 billion revenue target by 2020
- At 48 feet, 'It's a really, really, really long snake!'
- Mad Men Returns: Matt Weiner Reflects on Season 4 Finale [Video]
- If Google were invented in the 80s
- Baku - The Land Of Fire And Silk
- Obama meets Hawaiian woman, asks to see her birth certificate
- The Desktop Computer Gets a OLED, 3D, Kinet-powered Overhaul
- A college student costs the state $8,667 per year; a prisoner costs it $45,006 a year.
- Bales charged with 17 counts of murder for Afghanistan massacre
- Psychologist Warned Penn State About Sandusky In 1998
- Man Scales 5 Stories Of New York Times Building For Newspaper
- 5 Years After Shooting Sean Bell 50 Times, 4 NYPD Cops Fired
- Panel Blames Regulation Enforcement For Deadly Mine Explosion
- WATCH: Geraldo Doubles Down, Makes Even More Stunning Comments
- Pregnant Girlfriend To Wed Slain French Soldier Posthumously
- Rick Santorum Looks For Rebound
- Jim DeMint's Costly Republican Power Play
- TAME THE BEAST
- Obama Confronts Nuclear Threats On World Stage
- Chinese Website Accuses Dalai Lama Of 'Nazi' Policies
- WATCH: George Zimmerman's Attorney Insists Client Not A Racist
- Report: Natural Gas Wells A Threat To Children's Health
- Obama Campaign Reclaims 'Obamacare' With Merchandise Line
- Obama Recess Appointee Reportedly Violated Ethics Code
- LISTEN: Trayvon Martin Shooter Finally Emerges On Voicemail To Friend
- WATCH: Santorum Ad Sounds Nuclear Warning
- Super PACs, Super Rich Continue Love Affair
- Gay Cruise Passenger: Arrest Was 'Inhumane' And 'Humiliating'
- DIRTY CORZINE: MF Global's Shocking $200 Million Revelation
- Pope Delivers Message To 'Marxist' Cuba
- 'Game Change 2: The Changening'
- Palestinian Aid Inches Toward Release On Capitol Hill
- Trayvon Martin's Friends Say He Never Picked A Fight
- Obama Campaign Embraces The Term 'Obamacare' On Its 2nd Anniversary
- White House: We Have No Plan Should Supreme Court Kill Health Care Mandate
- Senator Releases Video Urging Boehner To Drop Contraception Fight
- Battle Over Arizona's Controversial Birth Control Bill Heats Up
- The Five Steamiest Passages From Arlen Specter's Memoir
- Pictures from a Chinese Gangster's Phone
- Picturing our scientific grandmothers
- To PBS With (Tough) Love
- "The Fastest Way to Tomorrow is by Giving Up On Today!"
- Aim like a drunkard... jump like an idiot...
- Don't get lapped.
- Lesson #1: The United States lost.
- Nobody's Home(page)
- Stranded dolphins saved by beachgoers
- What will be the next possible trend in Dystopian Literature? Robotics? Climate change? Insect overlords?
- I'm sorry!
- Republican Vote Tampering
- "There are times you realize how small the place you're from really is."
- The voice of reason... in Washington, DC?!
- I've got your "Physician outrage" right here!
- Manufactured Mustaches Malevolently Mounted on Mingling Madams
- The Iced Coffee Economy
- Found in the Hy-Lo in 1970
- The Internet never lies!
- The happiness in my heart was as deep as the sea.
- http://yungja.ke/e.m-bed.de/d/ (live experience screen video)
- Dandelions and bellwomen and eyehands, oh my
- Machines vast and sinister
- Pungle up, unless your pockets are full of flug.
- Fact and a Photo
- The Joy of Falling Through the Floor
- energy tech is hot, but did Bill Gates forget something?
- Michael Mann's "Thief"
- Dissecting OV's 103, 104 and 105.
- The New Anarchists
- In Which We Dont Do Coke in the Bathroom of theRestaurant
- The Longform Guide to Obituaries
- The Space Is the Place
- The Last Tour
- The Killer and Mrs. Johnson
- Native Tongues
- BuzzFeed, the Ad Model for the Facebook Era?
- Under the Desert Sun
- The Barry in Winter
- Beyond The Battlefield: Afghanistans Wounded Struggle With Genital Injuries
- Legacy of a Lonesome Death
- The Right Not to Know
- Travels in Londons Sewers
- The Family Hour
- How One Response to a Reddit Query Became a Big Budget Flick
- Slaverys Last Stronghold
- The Crackdown
- The Jimmy McNulty Gambit
- Ivan the Recumbent, or Demjanjuk in Munich
- The Longform Guide to Early Personal Computing
- 6 kids, 2 adults killed in W.Va. house blaze - USA TODAY
- Report: Sandusky called 'likely pedophile' in '98 - SI.com
- Santorum looks for bayou bounce in Louisiana primary - Fox News
- 9 charged in alleged gang rape of 14-year-old girl at party in St. Paul, Minn. - msnbc.com
- Report: Sandusky called 'likely pedophile' in '98 - Huffington Post
- Dozens of French Muslims training with Taliban, Pakistan officials says - Haaretz
- 6 children, 2 adults killed in West Virginia house fire - msnbc.com
- Facebook, lawmakers warn employers not to demand passwords - Business Standard
- Jerry Sandusky Called A 'Likely Pedophile' By Psychologist In 1998 - Huffington Post
- Santorum, campaigning in Pa., says 2006 loss was a 'gift' - Los Angeles Times
- 'Hunger Games' may give Lion's Gate a windfall - Washington Post
- France Shootings: Police Question Merah's Brother - RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
- Voter Turnout Appears Light in Louisiana Primary - New York Times
- 'Hunger Games' grosses $68 million Friday, earns 'A' CinemaScore - Chicago Tribune
- Susan G. Komen executives: More resignations - Christian Science Monitor
- Obama weighs in on Trayvon Martin shooting - Vancouver Sun
- Trayvon Martin Case: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Police Chief ... - Huffington Post
- Local perspectives on Komen-Planned Parenthood controversy - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Six kids among dead in West Virginia house fire - Chicago Tribune
- Debris prompts space station crew to seek shelter - Chicago Tribune
- Sean Bell Killing: NYPD Fires Officer Involved In Shooting, Forces Three ... - Huffington Post
- Does it Matter if Santorum Wins Louisiana? - Slate Magazine
- Lawyer says French gunman's mother is released - The Daily Star
- In Louisiana primary, Santorum hopes for rebound - msnbc.com (blog)
- Trayvon Martin, my son and the Black Male Code - msnbc.com
- Six kids among dead in West Virginia house fire - Reuters
- Kim Kardashian reconsiders: Flour bombing 'not acceptable' - USA TODAY
- GOP hopeful Rick Santorum says he didn't understand conservatives' frustration ... - Washington Post
- Why Ryancare and Obamacare look so similar - Washington Post (blog)
- Slain teen's friends say he never picked a fight - CTV.ca
- The Shadow Bailout: How Big Banks Bilk US Towns and Taxpayers | Common Dreams
- N.H. man stabbed in fight over TV volume
- Shaktimaan in 3D soon - The Times of India
- VIDEO: Rivera denies knowledge of investigation into his finances
- Penn. GOP Conference Apologizes For Band Singing About 'Fighting The Corruption Of The Jewish Banks'
- Harrah's to invest big in Biloxi, mayor says
- How prayer ‘works’ - - The Washington Post
- Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party
- The Inside Story: Jon Corzine's Reckless Gamble | Business | Vanity Fair
- A war hero returns home, 40 years later - CNN.com
- Venus, Jupiter & Moon Conjunction | How to Watch Online | Space.com
- Newspaper Finds Suspicious Test Scores Nationwide
- Pelosi: Give Us ObamaCare, Or Give Us Death
- Palestinians set Jan. 9 for vote
- [100 Hundred Years] A History of Overhauling Health Care - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com
- A World Without Islam
- Trayvon Martin: New witness tells police George Zimmerman was provoked | Mail Online
- NRA: Helping People Kill People
- Tax breaks exceed 1 Trillion.
- Geraldo Rivera's son: I'm 'ashamed' of my father'sremarks about Trayvon Martin and his hoodie
- Mitt Romney, According to Michael Kranish and Scott Helman : The New Yorker
- Is Porn Bad For You? Santorum Brings Up Tricky Question
- Health Care Reform [topics.nytimes] MARCH 24, 2012 Research Links
- National Debt Up More Under Obama Than Under Bush
- 2-minute expert: How much smartphone data do I need?
- 3 Incredible Natural Gas Stocks You Can Buy Today
- Pipeline Or Pipe Dream? A China-Bound Alternative To Keystone XL Is No Easy Feat
- What women want: Her favorite vehicles
- Video: Ants mate with half-eaten, dying queen
- The 7 worst smartphone injustices and how to fight them
- Voter Turnout Appears Light in Louisiana Primary
- John Payton, Influential Civil Rights Lawyer, Dies at 65
- FiveThirtyEight: Political Geography: Louisiana
- The Bay Citizen: Recent California Suicides Highlight Failures of Veterans Support System
- As the Displaced Return to Iraq, New Tensions Arise
- Insuring Hollywood Against Falls (but Not Flops)
- 6 Kids, 2 Adults Killed in W.Va. House Fire
- Update: Now Is the Season for Japan
- News Analysis: The Electric Car, Unplugged
- Matt Greens Goal Is to Walk Every Street in New York City
- Moving Orchestras Out of Sight, Maybe Even Out of the Theater
- Big Deal: Central Park: Goodbye Malaria, Hello Condos
- Space Station Crew Scrambles as Debris Passes Nearby
- Rick Santorum Attracts Votes of Conservative Women
- Women's N.C.A.A. Tournament: Brittney Griners Shot-Blocking Poses Practice Problems
- Donald Verrilli, the Lawyer Who Will Defend Obamas Health Law
- Crime Scene: A Dogs Difficult Journey After His Owner Is Murdered
- Syrians in the U.S. Are Given Protected Immigration Status
- Egypts Election Victors Seek Shift by Hamas to Press Israel
- African Union to Make Push Against Lords Resistance Army Rebels
- South Bend Journal: South Bend Neighbors Embracing Abandoned Properties
- Yankees Chamberlain Hurts Ankle, Jeopardizing His Career
- Far-Reaching Implications in States Health Care Law Challenge
- Arts Clubs Expulsion of O. Aldon James Is Struck Down
- Greg Smith, Ex-Goldman Executive, Is Said to Be Seeking Book Deal
- In Sean Bell Killing, 4 Officers to Be Forced Out
- Albuquerque Mayor Fights Police Union Pay for Shootings
- Space Junk Threatens Station Astronauts
- Midwest: North Carolina 73, Ohio 65 (OT): Given Scare by Ohio, North Carolina Wins in Overtime
- Midwest: North Carolina 73, Ohio 65 (OT): Barnes Scores 5 in OT as North Carolina Beats Ohio
- Petition To expand Goverment Use Of Free Software
- Why youll likely have your DNA sequenced in 5 years
- Su VS sudo su VS sudo -u -i
- The death throes of an industry
- Ever out of disk space in ubuntu?
- Show HN: Worldle- 24 Hour real time boggle HTML5 hackathon game
- Ex Apple TV Engineer: New Apple TV UI is actually one Jobs threw away years ago
- Unbreaking comments on tiny sites and tech blogs
- "BitC isn't going to work in its current form"
- Your Mom is Not a Valid Test Market
- Tiny computer or huge Palm III PDA: $25
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Not Buy Homes
- Visualizing the History of Everything
- Location-Based Tools Tying Music to Local Experiences
- Microsoft Censors Pirate Bay Links in Windows Live Messenger
- Facebook: No plans to sue employers asking for your password
- Show HN: American Idol style SMS voting for your event
- A fast paced stock exchange trips over itself
- NASA cannot make a simple DNS change
- Information Retrieval Pioneer David Waltz Dies at 68
- Pinterest More Copyright-friendly as It Preps API & Private Pinboards
- Facebook wants you before you are born
- Spotify Needs Big Funding To Pay Big Contents Tax On Success
- If Google and Facebook were cities
- The problem with long descriptions in the Apple App Store
- What Teachers (and all of us) Can Learn From the Trayvon Martin Case
- How to explain your game to an asshole
- 45-foot paper airplane glides over Arizona desert
- Python Scripts for Downloading files via SFTP
- Your Order is not just a package for us...
- Militarizing Your Backyard With Python and AI
- Windows 8 and Screen Resolution: WXGA Still Most Popular
- New Cyber Security Bills Open Door To Gov't, Corporate Abuse
- 'Space Freighter' On Its Way to Resupply International Space Station
- US Puts Tariff On Chinese Solar Panels
- Giant Paper Airplane Takes (Brief) Flight Over Arizona
- Facebook Asserts Trademark On "Book" In New User Agreement
- Massive Construction Effort Begins For World's Largest Telescope
- Can Translucency Save Privacy In the Cloud?
- Australian Gov't Bans Huawei From National Network Bids
- T-Mobile's Optional Censorship Falls Down
- ISOC Hires MPAA Executive Paul Beringer
- Congress Wants Your TSA Stories
- Early Exposure To Germs Has Lasting Benefits
- Notch Wants To Make a Firefly-Inspired Sandbox Space Game
- Facebook Buys 750 IBM Patents
- Kazakh Gold Medalist Is Played Borat Anthem
- US Mobile Carriers Won't Brick Stolen Phones
- ISPs Sign On To FCC Anti-Botnet Code of Conduct
- Record-Setting 100+ T Magnetic Field Achieved At Los Alamos
- The Spanish Link In Cracking the Enigma Code
- Battling Fish Fraud With DNA Testing
- Researchers Tweak Mouse Neurons To Activate Specific Memories
- Facebook: Legal Action Against Employers Asking For Your Password
- AT&T Charged US Taxpayers $16 Million For Nigerian Fraud Calls
- U.S. Gov't To Keep Data On Non-Terrorist Citizens For 5 Years
- Do Women Make Better Bosses?
- 'Antimagnet' Cloak Hides Objects From Magnetic Fields
- With Cinavia DRM, Is Blu-ray On a Path To Self-Destruction?
- French President Proposes Jail For Terrorist Website Visitors
- Turkish bootleg Star Wars figures of the 1980s
- I have no idea what you're doing
- Theaters will charge premium on 2D movies in order to lower the cost of 3D movie tickets
- Narnia-themed kid's playroom with through-the-wardrobe entrance
- Copyright is alive and well on the Internet
- The LED light bulb you've been waiting for
- Nested layers of temp agencies allow WalMart's supply chain to shave pennies through terrible, illegal...
- Prolific Instructables maker creates robotic claw business cards, spaghetti yetis, and more
- Byron Sonne quizzed over saved tweets, goat avatar
- Ride out the apocalypse with tinned sammiches
- Desktop versions of hilltop power-line towers
- Satiric birthday song for Wernher von Braun
- Make: Talk 010 - Andy Cavatorta, Bjork's musical roboticist
- Update on the Wisconsin mystery booms
- The war at home: Energy crisis and risk in America
- Historic photos of female scientists at work
- 10 days until the release of The Art of Daniel Clowes: Modern Cartoonist! (plus your chance to win an...
- Autopsy of a space shuttle
- Typographer's Scrabble turns wordplay into ransom notes
- Australia's hidden stash of censored books
- Cat walks away from a 19-story fall
- 1988 video of Caresse P-Orridge, age 6, and Psychic TV covering "Are You Experienced"
- Brassy, tassled electric candle fixture
- Introducing the Hollywood Cigarette Finger Ring
- Lumpy kids on a 1913 sportswear catalog
- Hark! A Vagrant: the book
- Bruce Schneier and former TSA boss Kip Hawley debate air security on The Economist
- US loosens limits on how data from spying on citizens can be used, stored, shared
- HOWTO turn a loved one's head into a laser-cut 3D model with a secret compartment
- Next in our series "Moustaches and their categories, sets and subsets" we see a typical example...
- Ugly ass clouded leopards make their debut at Seattle zoo
- Redhead vs. brunette in the hottest catfight you've ever seen
- Tired of your parents out partying until dawn? Set fire to their bed and blame cartoons
- Looks like Consumer Reports knows bagels as well as they do cars...not at all
- Nearly bankrupt municipality of Izumi-Sano, Osaka Prefecture, plans to lease naming rights for city, city...
- Eagles seen in San Francisco Bay area after almost 100-year absence; their music still sucks ass
- ...and in other news, the Joker was given a citation for making an illegal lane change
- The Elite 8 American Cars. List includes the Chevy Volt explaining why the Fail tag was invented
- City of Manchester to honor Alan Turing by planting over 3,000 sunflowers to help solve a mathematical...
- A road opening in 1949 was not registered properly at the city's courthouse. Do you: c) claim ownership and...
- AccuWeather last fall: Winter is gonna be so bad you are gonna want to move. AccuWeather this spring: yeah...
- Photoshop this bucket on a beach
- Ugly-ass baby mandrill introduced to public at age 3 days. (Ugly-ass slideshow badness warning)
- "She feels like a real girl and she is a real girl." Transgendered contestant booted from Miss...
- You fall nineteen stories, what do you get / Another life gone and a trip to the vet / Saint Peter don't...
- Apparently it's so easy to rape someone in Sweden, you can do it in your sleep
- Rural police have been equipped with night-vision goggles in a crackdown against: A) cattle rustlers, B)...
- Old hotness: Leaving kid in car while at casino. New hotness: Leaving kid naked in burning house while at...
- Like most hard liquor ads depicting the lighter side of oral rape, this one did not go down smoothly
- If you're missing a 150-foot Japanese fishing boat from last year's tsunami, check with lost-and-found at...
- I have no idea what you're talking about, so caption this picture of Barry Manilow, Marilyn Manson, and...
- Former NYC traffic commissioner has a BRILLIANT new plan to put tolls on East River bridges that includes a...
- You don't need air conditioning to stay cool in the summer, according to an author who has never visited...
- Microsoft, West Coast Customs Create the Ultimate 400-hp 'Device'
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 24
- Artist Makes Drawing Bot Out of Hacked Turntables
- Teens Take to Roller Derby for Rowdy, Speedy Bouts
- Tacocopter: The Coolest Airborne Taco Delivery System That's Completely Fake
- 10 Things Parents Should Know About The Hunger Games
- Microsoft Gits With The Cool Kids of Open Source
- Why Magicians Are a Scientist's Best Friend
- Facebook Condemns Companies That Demand User Logins
- Congress Queries App Developers On Their Data Privacy Practices
- Hunger Games Star Shoots to Top of Action Heroine Hot List
- Facebook Asserts Trademark on Word "Book" in New User Agreement
- Game|Life Podcast: Mickey's Missing Masterpiece, Marty's Mass Effect Madness
- The Web Needs to Get Ready for the The High-Resolution Future
- Test Your Stress Levels
- Prank Show Loiter Squad Continues Odd Future's Attack on Political Correctness
- The Translucent Cloud: Balancing Privacy, Convenience
- Why Black (or Blue, or Red) Plants Might be the Key to Finding Life Beyond Earth
- Watch Live: Mountaintop Blast Makes Way for Giant Telescope
- More Analysis of the Fake Birdman Video
- Pirate Bay Sets Course for Un-killable Cloud
- How One Response to a Reddit Query Became a Big-Budget Flick
- Dell, Canonical Deliver OpenStack Cloud Abroad
- Restless Nights Inspire Artist's Spectral Photos
- Can You Really Sequence DNA With a USB Thumb Drive?
- Hands-On: TweetDeck Wants To Be Your Pro Twitter Client Again
- Idiotic Idea of the Day: Jailing Lurkers of Terror Websites
- Video: Manic Dubstep Mashup Puts Music to 50,000 Sci-Fi and Horror Clips
- Forgotten Disney Toons Return for Epic Mickey Sequel
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 23
- Man Stabs 81-Year-Old Roommate Over TV Volume
- Cannibal Mafia Members Allegedly Eat Traitor
- Porn Stars Can't Be Prom Dates, High School Officials Say
- Firehouse Catches On Fire
- Shelter Dog Saves Girl From Attack By Sex Offender
- Chinese Gangster's Stolen Cell Phone Photos Go Viral
- FORGET-ME-NOT: This Man Has America's Best Memory (VIDEO)
- Borat 'National Anthem' Played For Kazakstan Athletes
- WATCH: Did A Ghost Make This Box Of Fruit Roll-Ups Jump 18 Feet?
- Jury Deliberates DUI Manslaughter Charge Of Man Who Adopted Girlfriend
- Butt Sketcher Betters Your Badonkadonk
- LOOK: This 29-Year-Old Woman's $31,000 Shrine To My Little Pony
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Insanity To Be 'Retried'
- WATCH: Nuns Speak Out Against 'Porno Palace' Next Door
- WATCH: Batmobile Street Race - Which Is Faster?
- WATCH: 800-Pound Paper Airplane Takes Flight
- New Jersey Middle School A 'No Hugging' Zone
- Kraft Foods' New NSFW Name
- 9 Of The Weirdest Scholarships Ever
- 'UFO Fragment' Lands In Siberia, Russia (VIDEO, PICTURES)
- Man's Wallet Saves His Moneymaker From Bullet
- Kitten Found In Car Engine After Long Ride
- Woman's Corpse Left In Chapel Basement Since 2010
- Bride Postpones Wedding So Pet Lizard Can Get Chemo
- Dude Looks Like A Lady!
- PHOTOS: Biggest Snake Ever Takes Bite Out Of Big Apple
- Is This The World's Smallest Business Card?
- Vending Machine Sales Down? Fill 'Em With Live Bait, Prescription Pills
- Man Severs His Own Hand With A Kitchen Knife
- WATCH: If The World Ends, She's Killing Her Cat
- Guest In Bathroom Debating Which Part Of Big Damp Towel To Dry Hands With
- Sportsgraphic: Sidney Crosby's Long Year Off
- Mike Krzyzewski Signs Deal With CBS To Provide Analysis For Rest Of Tournament About Duke
- Greeting Each Other Like Normal Human Beings Impossible For Local Friends
- BAKERSFIELD, CADon and Nancy Gruber had a new dishwasher installed, and the guy who put it in stayed for...
- TV Listings: That's So Gina!
- Charles Barkley Repeatedly Commends Ohio University's Hunger
- American Voices: Cocaine Factor In Houston's Death
- Strongside/Weakside: Anthony Davis
- Magazine: Teenage Girls To Watch In 2012
- [video] Purity Of War Marred By One Bad Apple In Afghanistan
- Man Who Just Assembled Desk Not Sure How He Has Every Screw Left Over
- 'No Buzzer Beaters, No Overtime Games So Far,' Reports Man To Himself
- Area Man Gets Terrible Creative Juices Flowing
- Grounder So Routine Nothing Could Possibly Go Wrong, Nothing At All
- American Voices: 'Hunger Games' Opens Today
- Kentucky Going To Stick With Strategy Of Having Far-And-Away Better Athletes At Every Position
- [audio] Boss's Going-Away Party A Little Too Jubilant
- American Voices: Marine Faces Discharge For Anti-Obama Facebook Posts
- Joe Lunardi Enters Day 10 Of Continuous, Month-Long Orgasm
- Man Pathetically Waiting For That One E-Mail That Changes Everything
- Obituaries: Jimmy Oblain, 82, died quietly last night in his sleep, in the middle of a fucking terrifying...
- Statshot: How Are We Protecting Ourselves From Identity Theft?
- [video] Broncos Receivers Worried Peyton Manning Going To Expose How Bad They Are
- Tim Tebow Absolutely Horrified After First Phone Conversation With Rex Ryan
- New Porno Worth Checking Out Even For People Who Arent Familiar With 5 Guys Jerking Off On Single Pair Of Tits
- Poll Shows Best Part Of Primary Season Has Been Really Getting To Know, Spend Time With 4 Great Guys
- American Voices: Brain Mechanism Triggered By Electroshock Discovered
- [audio] Hopes, Dreams Crushed By Panel Of D-List Celebrities
- CELINA, OHThough it cut into time for barking out the window, Dewey the dog was glad he spent 45 minutes...
- Repurpose a Rake Head Into a Wine Glass Holder [Repurpose]
- Top 10 Essential DIY Skills That Aren't as Hard as You Think [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Use an Analog Alarm Clock to Disable Forced Screensavers [Clever Uses]
- Spice Up Your Wardrobe This Weekend (Without Spending a Dime) [Video]
- Remains of the Day: Kindle Android App Updates with Comics, Kids Books, and Send-to-Kindle [For What It's...
- Build a Sturdy, Wooden Hammock Out of Tree Branches [DIY]
- The Platypus PlusBottle Collapses to Save Space, Is the Perfect Travel Water Bottle [Stuff We Like]
- Daily App Deals: Get Burst Mode for iOS for Free in Todays App Deals [App Deals]
- The Best File Archive Utility for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- This Weeks Most Popular Posts: March 17-13 [Highlights]
- Answer: Are There More Languages Above or Below the Equator? [Search Research]
- What Is the Easiest Way to Keep a Door from Catching on the Floor? [Crowdhacker]
- Get Free Legal Advice from Actual Lawyers at LegalAdvice.com. No, Really. [Help]
- Hyperdecanting: Better Wine in a Minute, You Impatient Philistine [Video]
- Transitioning Your Commenting Account: The FAQ [Announcements]
- What Do I Need to Do After Losing My Wallet? [Ask Lifehacker]
- When To Use Different Types of Salt for Barbecue and Other Cooking [Crash Course]
- Symcat Diagnoses Your Health Symptoms Like a Doctor Would, Then Tells You What To Do [Webapps]
- Spring Has Sprung in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Haven't Changed the Way You Drive in Years? Then You're Probably Driving All Wrong [Driving]
- Deseed a Pomegranate in 10 Seconds Using a Wooden Spoon [Video]
- Hack a Power Strip Into a USB to Keep Accessories from Draining Electricity [DIY]
- AccessMenuBarApps Tames Your Menu Bar on Small Screens [Mac Downloads]
- Wrap Earbuds Over Your Ear to Keep Them from Falling Out [Headphones]
- Callnote Records Skype Calls and Saves the Audio to Evernote Automatically [Downloads]
- Tweak Your Environment to Optimize Your Learning and Productivity [Productivity]
- Around Sound for Android Stops the Music When Someone Needs Your Attention [Android Downloads]
- Make Spicy, Delicious Chipotle-Style Guacamole at Home [Food]
- Best Headset with Attached Microphone? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- How to Keep Your Sneezing to a Minimum This Allergy Season [Health]
- ToString: Hexadecimal Representation of Identity Hash Codes
- Wijmo: A More Expansive jQuery UI
- An Introduction to 3D Transforms and Creating More Interactivity
- Shapes Dont Draw
- Nonprofit open source organizations booming
- Hot Apps for Designers from the Mac OS X App Store
- Googles Semantic Search to revolutionize the traditional SEO
- Scala creator Martin Odersky fends off critics of Scala's roadmap
- Photo Editors Created in HTML5, Good for Web Designers
- Unleash the power of HTML 5 Canvas for gaming Part 1
- Chronon 3 beta: 10x performance improvement!
- A list of dumb things to check - Debugging
- Predefined Interfaces in PHP
- Really Cool New jQuery Mobile Themes!
- 5 Links for Developers and IT Pros 3-23-12
- Fetch Records from Multiple Tables in SQL Server
- This is Your Brain on CSS
- Growing a Language, by Guy Steele
- Basic Site Documentation: Maven 3
- Usages of Java 7 syntax in the JDK itself
- Knockout.js for Silverlight Developers
- The Art of Programming
- Installing PhoneGap and Getting Started
- An Intensive Analysis of Neo4j Java JVM Garbage Collection, Heap Size, Log Rotation, etc.
- Deprecated Linux networking commands and their replacements
- PhoneGap Explained Visually
- Writing a Simple File Browser in JavaFX
- Acceleration for Big Data, Hadoop, and Memcached
- Heres How You Should Hold the Steering Wheel
- The Blind Racehorse
- How to Write Like a Scientist
- Borat National Anthem Played at Medal Ceremony
- This Week at Neatorama
- Screenshots of Despair
- The Vegetable Song
- Dr. Seuss Alphabet
- Rabbit Creature Camouflage Teacup
- Batman Pulled Over For No License Plates On His Lamborghini
- Amazing Stained Glass Artwork By Judith Schaechter
- Super Dad Returns Home From Afghanistan Dressed As Captain America
- Medieval Monks Vented Their Frustration In Manuscript Margins
- Cash is King, Except in Sweden
- Sardine Rocking Chair
- Outrageous Vytautas Mineral Water Commercial
- Hello Kitty Airport Gate
- Robot Barber
- The Hammock Cafe
- Cat In A Box Itazura Mechanical Coin Bank
- Batman Haircut
- Cadbury Creme Egg Salad Sandwich
- Could You Run a Marathon without Training for It?
- School Bans Hugging
- How to Make Rainbow Jello Eggs
- Worlds First All-Diamond Ring
- Chicken Rings
- Should Airlines Charge Fat People More?
- Kid Rolls Like a Boss in Custom Cadillac Stroller
- 5 Candidates for the First Rock n Roll Song
- The Coldest, Deepest Ocean Water is Disappearing
- Fences Created From Recycled Sports Gear
- Molecular Gastronomy Birthday Party
- The 10 Greatest Love Affairs in History
- Top 10 Mad Men Essentials
- An Example of Photography on the Retina Display - Duncan Davidson
- Frustro: The Impossible Typeface | Jeannie Huang
- TypeButter|Optical Kerning FTW!TypeButter|
- Tacocopter: One-click Taco Delivery in the SF Bay Area
- Device-Agnostic Approach To Responsive Web Design | Smashing Coding
- Researcher's Findings in the Amazon Pit Him Against Noam Chomsky - The Chronicle Review - The Chronicle of...
- Sasha Frere-Jones: Good Things About Twitter : The New Yorker
- MIT discovers the location of memories: Individual neurons
- MIT OpenCourseWare | Electrical Engineering and Computer Science | 6.00SC Introduction to Computer Science...
- Untitled (http://www.clicktorelease.com/code/css3 dclouds/)
- courses.csail.mit.edu/6.042/spring12/mcs full.pdf
- Whats the big deal? Not Rich Yet
- Content Folding | CSS-Tricks
- When they finally come to destroy the earth (they'll have to deal with you first) - AlchemyAlice -...
- From Westminster With Love
- How to test your app on older iOS releases
- ZeroVM: lightweight virtualization
- You're crap and paid too much for the little work you actually do The Register
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta | digital image editing software - Adobe Labs
- Android Device Dashboard
- Design Staff Story-centered design: Hacking your brain to think like a user
- Meet The Hackers Who Sell Spies The Tools To Crack Your PC (And Get Paid Six-Figure Fees) - Forbes
- Python internals: how callables work
- Font Awesome, the iconic font designed for use with Twitter Bootstrap
- The evolution of death - Salon.com
- Svbtle : The essence of blogging.
- Why Vim?
- Today I wrote some code
- phantomjs - Project Hosting on Google Code
- The Hunger Games Slaughters the Competition for Our Entertainment [Box Office]
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- 'Don't Be Threatening': Geraldo Rivera's Impossible Advice [Geraldo Rivera]
- Kim Kardashian: Flour-Bombing Me 'Is Not Acceptable' [Kim Kardashian]
- Kazakhstan's Real National Anthem Doesn't Claim 'Prostitutes Cleanest in the Region' [Video]
- Etch A Sketch Gets Romney Bump [Election 2012]
- 'We Will Become a Quasi-Socialistic Nation:' A Week of Hate-Watching Bill O'Reilly in 60 Seconds [Video]
- Bill Maher Calls for an End to Outrage [Video]
- 'Sorry You Got Butt-Hurt' and Other Non-Apologies You Sent Us This Week [Tail Of Mears]
- Sound of My Voice: What A Long Strange Trip This Will Be [Video]
- Baby Seal Tries to be Fierce [Video]
- PR Dummies: How the Big Deals Get Done [PR Dummies]
- Chimp Attack Victim: I Can Smile Again [Face Transplant]
- Sting's Suppressed Disney Documentary Leaked Online [Video]
- Ashley Judd is Still Freaking the Fuck Out: ABC's Missing in 30 Seconds [Video]
- Arlen Specter Can't Stop Describing Other Politicians' Naked Bodies [Senators]
- Death Games for Kids and the GOP's Kickin' New Sketchers [America's Screaming Conscience]
- Zooey Deschanel Wears Shirt [Zooey Deschanel]
- Amazing Pizza Goat Spotted at Italian Restaurant [Gawker Stalker]
- Preparing for Our Waterless Future [Survival]
- World's Tiniest Puppy Cheats Death [Video]
- Gay Men Arrested for 'Buggery' on Caribbean Cruise [Homophobia]
- John Edwards: I Did Not Buy That Prostitute [Denials]
- Geraldo Rivera's Son 'Ashamed' of Dad's Idiocy [Hoodies]
- The Sad Tale of Southern California's Failed Sex Club McMansion [Kinky Palace]
- Rating the Carnage: The Hunger Games's Violence Solution [Hunger Games]
- Good Afternoon, Lana Del Rey and Marilyn Manson Are Dating? [Lana Del Rey]
- Tyler Clementi Webcam Peep Breaks Silence: 'I Never Thought He Would Find Out' [Video]
- Minorities Who Wear Hoodies Just Asking to be Shot, Says Geraldo Rivera [Video]
- Metal Endorsements Update: Vattnet Viskar for Ru Paul Impregnating Santorum or Ron Paul [Metalections]
|He Was Scum.|
|Mexican drug cartel calls truce for popes visit|
|Major Online Dating Sites to Start Background...|
|To Kill Parasites, Fruit Flies Self Medicate...|
|Tough Love: One Fan's Subversive Mad Men Remixes|
|Gay couple home after sex arrest on cruise|
|101 Great Sites for Social Studies Class|
|The New Neo-Nazis|
|Thieves rob Girl Scouts of $200, Scouts fight...|
|24 dead as violence hits Homs, Syrian towns|
|Defining the new male ideal - CNN|
|Eviction Highlights Azeri Refugees' Plight|
|David Denby: “The Hunger Games,”...|
|Americans Want The Supreme Court To Open Up;...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Facebook May Have Purchased 750 Patents From IBM|
|Home Alone Kid Gets $1.7 Million Village Loft...|
|World War II: Pictures We Remember|
|Voter Turnout Appears Light in Louisiana Primary|
|Arlen Specter Has Creepy, Sexy Thoughts About...|
|Weekly Address: President Obama Says House Must...|
|Political Geography: Louisiana|
|Facebook: We'll Sue|
|Rural Edge Keeps Santorum in GOP Race|
|Saturday hate mail-a-palooza: I am your Moron King|
|Hajdu: The Many Musical Tributes to Rachel Carson|
wall street j.
|Opel Chief Meets With German Officials on Plant|
|Jim Cramer's Best Blogs|
|Starting a Home Business: Offering a Product...|
|One Step Closer to a Cashless Future|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Where to Win In Emerging Markets|
|Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer|
|4 Storified Reasons SXSW Was Worth The Hassle...|
|Take A Dazzling Tour Of Turkey By Boat|
|In a twist of irony, Wall Street firms are...|
|All The Worlds A Game|
|Sony VAIO VCC111 Chromebook passes through FCC,...|
|What Will Be Windows 8's Killer App?|
|AllThingsD Sprouts Up at the Brussels Forum,...|
|Publishing News: Ereading on a landing plane|
|Shark Tank Recap March 23|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|The New Apple TV Would Have Made Steve Jobs...|
|Gingrich Finds Obamas Trayvon Martin Remarks...|
|Thoughtcrime: French president promises law to...|
|Top 10 Twitter Pics of the Week|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Former Apple TV Engineer Claims New Apple TV...|
|Blekko Partners With Lavasoft on Spam-Free Search|
|Verizon’s Droid R2-D2 getting a...|
|Science News Weekly 5|
|Exclusive: OnLive is a red herring, says...|
|Lone Great Features of Six Otherwise Terrible...|
yahoo odd news
|Borat anthem played during actual Kazakh gold...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Border Shift Between North and South Carolina...|
|Karl Lagerfeld Uncensored|
|6 Nobodies Who Stumbled Into World Changing...|
|Pedestrian Attacks Street Sign|
|Set Me Free, A Remix Music Video Features the...|
|TV Show Crossovers That'll Never Happen|
|Mobile phones top list of top 20 most lost items|
|Google Amazon View|
|Sketchy Bunnies: Piss Off Kids, Im On My Smoke...|
|The Airport Effect|
|Jersey Shore To Phase Out Snooki And The...|
|Cat Turns Off The Lights|
|Animal Memes: Insanity Wolf Along With an Old Soul|
|James Cameron May Dive Mariana Trench This...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Ive got your missing links right here (24 March...|
|10 Surprising Facts About American Muscle Cars|
|"Arm-y" Ant farm v1.0 - stay in touch...|
|Coming Attractions The NFL At HGSE And More...|
|10 Things to Leave Off Your Rsum|
|Green tea could mask testosterone doping|
|A Pair of Turntables That Generates Art|
|Weekend Links: Schrodingers Ant|
|Women of Thrones answers fans' hatred for...|
|So cool its hot|
|Southwest Regional Weather Forecast|
|Embryonic stem cells shift metabolism in...|
|Voluntary Human Extinction Movement|
|This Week in the Future, March 19-23, 2012|
|I Am A Night Owl|
|Avocado Fried Egg|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|Between the Lines: Opportunity Knocks|
|Green Button Energy Data Initiative Targets...|
|EPA Proposes Weaker Safe Swimming Guidelines|
|Court orders FDA to regulate antibiotics in...|
|Judge Orders FDA To Regulate Antibiotic Use in...|
|Human invasion ended reign of Australia's 'giants'|
|Final Speaker List For PSFK CONFERENCE NYC 2012|
|Rick Poynor: The Covers of J.G. Ballard's...|
|Useful WordPress Tools, Themes And Plugins|
|Core77 Design Awards 2012: Tell Your Story, The...|
|Wild Animal Footprint Shoes by Maskull Lasserre|
|Augmented Reality: Awesome 3D Hand-Held...|
|Links for 2012-03-22 [del.icio.us]|
|The Free Universal Construction Kit|
|The History of Women in War|
|Community Day! COLOURlovers Member...|
|15 Simple Changes That Will Quickly Improve...|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Workspace of the Week: Kitchen work station|
|Far-Reaching Implications in States Health Care...|
|A Powerful Three-Step Algorithm for Happiness|
|Recipes From the Cabbage Patch|
|Hilary Duff Can't Believe She's a Mom|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|49 Spring Style Must-Haves on Glamour.com...|
|John Muscat and Jennifer Wells of Line Knitwear...|
|Nie Asks: What Photo Did You Take This Week?|
|The Old Gray Mere?|
|The Best Videos of the Week [Video]|
|8 Fabulous Designer Bags under $300 ...|
|How to Make Anything Meatier|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The 90-Second Ab Blaster|
|How to Choose a Camp Stove|
|The Week in Style: 03.23.12|
|Tumi brings an Edge to your Journeys with the...|
|SATURDAY SHORTS are locked and loaded. Let's rock.|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Hit So Hard - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant...|
|The Hunger Games Review: Jennifer Lawrence...|
|Sound Off: Gary Ross' 'The Hunger Games' - What...|
|Kim Kardashian -- Pressing Charges Against...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|The Hunger Games Slaughters the Competition for...|
|Movie News Wrap Up: March 24th, 2012|
|Arcade Fire Horn Of Plenty (Preview)|
|Ultra Music Festival Takes Over Miami With...|
|Photos: Ultra Music Festival 2012|
|Boy bands are back|
the big picture
|The festival of Purim|
|Brothers in Arms Look Out for One Another|
|Saturday, 24 Mar 2012|
|Pictures of the Day: Somalia and Elsewhere|
|Gary Paitre - Ice Fishing|
|Let me out|
|tyft_01_.jpg 281360 pixels|
|Comic for March 24, 2012|
|The #SartupBus video|