- Scumbag Seat Belt Laws
- Every once in a while, facebook produces gold.
- The Last Land Standing
- Probably the most clever Facebook prank I have seen.
- Spotted in Brooklyn this weekend - a sentiment I think many of us share
- Microsoft apologizes over 'Smoked by Windows Phone' defeat controversy, offers winner laptop and phone
- Test Rage[FIXED]
- So a mau5 and a cougar got in a fight.
- Batman chilling in his lambo
- TIL the smell of freshly cut grass is actually a plant distress call.
- Pokemon Facebook Updates
- I wouldn't have ever guessed...
- Happy Birthday Richard Dawkins, you magnificent bastard.
- I think he stands a chance...
- I think he's a bit young to be having sex
- I suppose your plate justifies cutting me off.
- My friend recently broke a TSA agent.
- My plight as a French Horn player
- This popped up on my news feed yesterday...
- Hang the fuck on...
- I started clapping...
- I am someone who taught myself how to have lucid dreams (control my dreams). AMA
- With the right title, you can get Redditors to look at anything...
- Dear girls...
- How I feel when all my housemates go home for the holidays
- Plastic-eating fungi found in Amazon
- physics, glorious.
- Kim Dotcom: US Military Had 15,634 Megaupload Accounts
- Strongest in class
- Lucy in Disguise with Diamonds
- Who can stop the music?
- After a very stormy weekend,
- Wallanders home town Ystad, Sweden
- This is for David
- My lovey loves :)
- tesco virtual supermarket in a subway station
- My New StoryBoard: Easter
- Do you still get mail everyday?
- Back to Life-Back to Reality
- Christopher Hill has cerebral palsy but he makes videos. Watch!
- Movie Review: The Hunger Games
- It was a simple wedding
- 5 "Bad" traits that actually make for a GOOD PARTNER
- Tulips 2010 Part one
- A Tulip Farm in Holland
- "Look at those guns!" ~ 72-year-old fitness instructor
- Chime in on Saturday
- Welcome My Daughter Antoinette to Chime in @taylornetty #welcome
- Soon Stockholm-New York City for only 300 USD with return
- Our Star magnolia
- THE HUNGER GAMES: OneSimpleMoment Movie Club pick
- The Heaven of Animals
- Tea Drinkers, What Words Describe Tea?
- Friday Sea Lion Soccer
- Flamingos of a Feather
- Do you have a Dream Vacation?
- 'The Hunger Games' Movie
- who do you think you are?
- Finally, the definitive guide to correct way to roll toilet paper
- All iOS Devices Lie When They Say Their Battery Is 100%
- TechCrunch | HTML5 With Zero Knowledge Of Coding: DIY Flash Site Builder Wix Launches HTML5 Version
- 8 Greatest Tech Hoaxes Throughout History
- Sex as Understood by Adolescent Boys
- Racist Acid Attacker Targets Mum With Baby
- Kim Dotcom: US Military Had 15,634 Megaupload Accounts | TorrentFreak
- 10 Surprising Facts About American Muscle Cars
- Theres a new sheriff in town: Microsoft leads raids on big time botnets
- Which Is America's Best City? - BusinessWeek
- Some of the best advice from The Simpsons
- 16 Most Interesting TV Facts
- Vandalized by speech
- Who Knew? 10 Poisonous foods we love
- Mitt Romney's Etch A Sketch Debacle: 5 Lessons
- Lunar Halos, Septuple Rainbows and Iridescent Meat: Incredible Optics Photos
- Barack Obama 'pushes for world without nuclear weapons'
- Googles Latest Glitch: Title Mismatch in Search Results
- NASA - Hubble Sees Glittering Jewels of Messier 9
- Instagram Opened Registration For its New Android App, Launch Date Still Undisclosed
- Facebook Privacy Debate a Passionate One
- JFK's Funeral: Rare and Unpublished LIFE Magazine Photos From Arlington Cemetery, November 1963 | LIFE |...
- Bigger is Better: Giant Knife Is Stabbing-Ready
- The Onions satire about Facebook as a CIA tool may be close to reality
- Only one of Japan's 54 nuclear reactors now running
- Windows 8 issues with Windows Home Server revealed
- Fords most fuel efficient passenger car ever
- 12 Impressive Sports Power Couples
- Gratuities 101: 14 Guaranteed Ways to Get More Tips
- BMW M5 2012 Specifications , BMW M5 Sedan Specs : New Cars
- Microsofts Smoked by Windows Phone GetsSmoked?
- Birth Control Access Reportedly Boosts Women's Pay
- SEC Pushed To Demand Corporations Reveal Political Spending
- Rick Santorum: I Can Get Rid Of Obamacare, Romney Can't
- DSK Questioned In Prostitution Probe
- Mr. New York: Tebow's First Presser
- Pinterest Announces Big Changes
- Legendary Comedian Suffers 2nd Heart Attack In 2 Weeks
- U.S. Tax Breaks Now Same Size As Federal Budget Deficit
- Study: Recent Extreme Weather 'Very Likely' Linked To Global Warming
- WATCH: Herman Cain Releases Absurd New Ad
- Santorum Doubles Down: 'If You Haven't Cursed Out A NYT Reporter, You're Not A Real Republican'
- Santorum: 'If You Haven't Cursed Out A NYT Reporter, You're Not A Real Republican'
- Rich Convince Poor To Give Up Organs
- Santorum Hopes To Capitalize On Obamacare Arguments
- WATCH: Obamacare Scare Tactics Take Ugly Turn
- Obama's Microphone Gaffe
- Afghanistan Shooting Suspect's Wife Speaks Out: 'This Is Not Him'
- iPad Black Market Falls On Tough Times
- OPENING DAY: Supreme Court Health Care Hearings Begin
- Major Obama Donors Getting Privileged Access To The White House
- WATCH: Reporter Responds After Santorum Flips Out At Him
- Fannie, Freddie Punish Homeowners Who Fall Behind
- Cab Companies: Taxi Laws Crippling, Don't Protect Customers
- MOMENT OF TRUTH
- Afghan Soldier Kills NATO Troops
- Larry Summers: The Recovery Could Have Been Much, Much Worse
- Obama Urges North Korea To 'Pursue Peace'
- GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Tibetan Exile Sets Himself On Fire
- Millions Needed To Avert Hunger Crisis In Niger
- Military Scrambles To Limit Notorious Drug After Afghan Massacre
- "Stick to the book, dude"
- Coming Up Like A Flower
- Remember, relax your eyes
- "We don't want everything for free. We just want everything."
- Corridor running
- Why Won't They Listen?
- First it was a Goldfish. Now it's a Rabbit!
- See the hands of my offspring making windmills
- Dawn of an Old Age
- An industry running out of luck?
- The end of the Chongqing Model? Bo Xilai's rapid fall from office examined.
- Built to Last!
- "You have to stand in the pocket and throw the football at some point."
- A patent on speech
- Ike Harder!
- The Titanoboa returns
- LOVE ME
- Creating alliances based on shared animosities!
- The Phone Stack
- "To commemorate National Hairball Awareness Day, the museum featured a display of 10 of these...
- Yoga Breakdancing
- Living in a Washing Machine.
- Is DriveABLE reasonABLE?
- Rare and Unusual Images
- OH GOD GRASS YES
- A New Piece From Mozart
- A Day In The Life
- Mail Supremacy
- The Song Machine
- How They Did It
- Its Different for Girls
- He Was a Crook
- Mangled Horses, Maimed Jockeys
- No Earthly Trace
- Being James Brown
- The New Anarchists
- In Which We Dont Do Coke in the Bathroom of theRestaurant
- The Longform Guide to Obituaries
- The Space Is the Place
- The Last Tour
- The Killer and Mrs. Johnson
- Native Tongues
- BuzzFeed, the Ad Model for the Facebook Era?
- Under the Desert Sun
- The Barry in Winter
- Beyond The Battlefield: Afghanistans Wounded Struggle With Genital Injuries
- Legacy of a Lonesome Death
- Travels in Londons Sewers
- James Cameron makes first solo dive to Earth's deepest point - The Province
- Hacker 'command' servers seized in US: Microsoft - Bangkok Post
- Facebook files motion to dismiss Ceglia suit - Washington Post
- Tim Tebow Jets off with New York media - Calgary Herald
- 'Mad Men' ads up record audience for season debut - The Associated Press
- Easter-Egg Hunt Canceled Due to Aggressive 'Helicopter' Parents - TIME
- Chairman Eeyore: Bernanke's Dour Outlook Explained - TIME
- Microsoft raid targets cyber Mafia - CNN
- Facebook Asks Court to Dismiss Ceglia Suit - New York Times (blog)
- North Korea's rocket plan hijacks nuclear summit - Salt Lake Tribune
- Santorum: Romney and Obama should be in DC - CNN (blog)
- James Cameron Back From the Abyss - MarketWatch
- Tebow the Jet: Celebrity backup meets media, says he and Sanchez have great ... - Washington Post
- Justices take on healthcare reform law's 1st issue: What's a tax? - Los Angeles Times
- Weight-loss surgery dramatically helps diabetes - CBC.ca
- Trayvon Martin's family says his suspension for marijuana is irrelevant - San Jose Mercury News
- James Cameron Reaches Ocean's Deepest Point, 7 Miles Below - TIME
- Report: Zimmerman claims Trayvon decked him - USA TODAY
- North Korea's Rocket Plan Hijacks Nuclear Summit - TIME
- Cheney's long history of heart issues - msnbc.com
- Tebow the Jet: Celebrity backup meets media - SI.com
- Fed Comments Fuel Stocks - Wall Street Journal
- Top 20 box office openings - Washington Post
- 'Mad Men' season 5 premiere shatters records - Entertainment Weekly (blog)
- America's health care reform through history - Salt Lake Tribune
- Aggressive parents force egg hunt cancellation - The Associated Press
- Facebook moves to dismiss NY man's ownership claim - Boston.com
- US Supreme Court begins hearings into Obama's health-care legislation - Winnipeg Free Press
- The health benefits of popcorn - CANOE
- Florida Teenager Had Been Suspended Over Marijuana - New York Times
- Its the Dummy, Stupid
- Theres Bad News and Worse News
- Its Record-Breaking Time in These Areas
- What More Can You Say?
- Intellectually Dishonest or Shitty at Math? You Make the Call
- 12 of 13; 24; 2.7 Zettabytes
- 5 Funny Tweets About Mad Men
- Enough Already With Brands
- Critics Notebook: MDNA, Madonnas 12th Studio Album
- Slain Florida Teen Had Marijuana Residue in Book Bag: Spokesman
- TIMESCAST: TimesCast | March 26, 2012
- Health Law Hearings Open in Supreme Court
- To Combat Diabetes, Weight Loss Surgery Works Better Than Medicine, Studies Find
- F.T.C. Seeks Privacy Legislation
- The Lede Blog: Updates on the Supreme Court Hearings on the Health Care Law
- City Room: Metropolitan Diary: A Deli Heist In Progress
- Bernanke Warns on Weak Job Market
- Britain Seeks Investigation of Businessmans Death in China
- In Nigeria, Schools Become a New Target for Boko Haram
- Santorum Ignores Party Pressure to Quit Race
- Health Act Arguments Open With 1867 Obstacle
- Unborn Afghan Child Said to Be 17th Victim of Killing Spree
- U.S. and Turkey to Step Up Nonlethal Aid to Rebels in Syria
- Lens Blog: Photos of an Elite Russian Military School for Young Girls
- Church Deals With a Diminished Role in Cuban Life
- Goldman Sachs Denies Claims It Led to Copper Rivers Demise
- At Ailing Wyckoff Hospital, Insider Deals and Lavish Perks
- President Obama in South Korea
- Washington Memo: Supreme Court Goes Predigital for Health Law Arguments
- Women's N.C.A.A. Tournament: Maryland 81, Texas A&M 74: Maryland Eliminates Defending National Champion...
- Draw Something Changes the Game Quickly for Omgpop
- Grand Concourse Neighborhood in the South Bronx Gentrifies
- Microsoft Raids Tackle Online Crime
- In Jackson Heights, Movers Defend Their Turf
- Latham and Boswell Campaign for Same Iowa Seat
- Dublin Journal: A Billion-Euro House Built of Shredded Bills - Dublin Journal
- DealBook: E-Mail to Corzine Said Transfer Was From MF Global, Not Client Funds
- President Concedes Race in Senegal
- Schneier kicked from TSA oversight meeting at TSA request
- Leaky (YCS11) Relaunches with Real-Time Price Updates
- Parse is hiring
- Swagger: A simple, open standard for describing REST APIs with JSON
- 16-year-old Makes Working Scientific Calculator in Minecraft
- Is it an Android Phone, or is it a Condom? Have a guess.
- We are not in a post-PC era
- Big news: Forrst has been acquired by COLOURlovers
- MIT stacks solar panels like pancakes, increases their power output by up to 20x
- 7 Years Of YouTube Scalability Lessons In 30 Minutes
- Justin Kans Exec Starts Running Errands For Companies And Startups Today
- Colourlovers Buys Forrst
- WebSockets, Erlang and shattered glass
- Microsoft apologizes over 'Smoked by Windows Phone' controversy
- Parse 1.0 is released
- Parse officially launches (out of beta)
- Duolingo: Were hiring engineers
- Rainbow.js - code syntax highlighting in 1.2kb
- Grounch uses the Hunch API to recommend movies for groups of friends
- How Getting Rejected by Founder Collective Helped Save Our Startup
- Data Pricing Sanity Maybe?
- Vim Slime: A vim plugin to give you some slime. (Emacs)
- Angry Birds Space 10 million downloads
- On the evolution of programming style: How far C++ has moved from its C roots
- Linux 3.3: Finally a little good news for bufferbloat
- Passwords and interviews
- A Question of Truth
- Apple Offers Royalty-free Licensing for nano-SIM Patents
- Why Microsoft's Keeping the Next Xbox Under Wraps
- Getting the Most Out of SSH
- Findings Cast Doubt On Moon Origins
- The TAG Challenge: $5k Global Manhunt Using Social Media
- MIT Prof Predicts the End of Disabilities In Next 50 Years
- Science Reveals Why Airplane Food Tastes So Bad
- Senators Ask Feds To Probe Facebook Log-in Requests
- Microsoft Leads Sting Operation Against Zeus Botnets
- HDTV Expert Alfred Poor Tells You What to Buy and What Not to Buy (Video)
- Judge Orders Oracle and Google To Talk, Again
- Magician Marco Tempest Talks 'Open Sorcery'
- Chinese Firm Helps Iran Spy On Citizens
- Huawei Claims 30Gbps Wireless 'Beyond LTE'
- Maybe the FAA Gadget Ban On Liftoff and Landing Isn't So Bad
- SKA Telescope Site Debate Not Over Yet
- James Cameron Begins His Deep-Sea Dive
- You're Driving All Wrong, Says NHTSA
- Software Patents Not So Abstract When the Lawsuits Hit Home
- Ask Slashdot: How Do You Manage Your Personal Data?
- What's Not To Like About New iPad?
- China Plans To End Executed Prisoner Organ Donations Within 5 Years
- Amateur Astronomer Spots Strange Cloud Formations On Mars
- UT-Dallas Professor Adds 'Enemies' Feature To Facebook
- Animating From Markup Code To Rendered Result
- NHTSA Suggestion Would Cripple In-Car GPS Displays
- Ask Slashdot: How Would Room-Temp Superconductors Affect Us?
- Open Source Payday
- US Congress Probes iOS App Developers On Privacy
- Space Junk Forced Astronauts Into ISS Escape Capsules
- Lego NXT-ified Friends Robotlab
- New sculpture by Nemo Gould: Colonel Ostomy
- eBook Review: Child of Fire
- How to improve iPhone photos by spending money on stuff
- Steampunk festival in Waltham, Mass with Neil Gaiman and William Gibson
- Once an astronaut, not always an astronaut?
- TOM THE DANCING BUG - Hunger Games 2012
- Disability insurance
- Photos of Wernher von Braun
- Town mayor wants to stage faux hangings
- Review - The Hunger Games
- Strange glow in New Jersey? Refinery gas!
- Howard Rheingold's Net Smart: living mindfully in cyberculture
- Win a signed copy of Maggie's new book and/or home-made cookies!
- How To Manage Your Inbox
- Matt Ruff discusses his alternate history novel The Mirage
- Skull carved out of obsolete computer manuals
- James Cameron hits bottom: deepest ever solo sub dive
- Diane Ackerman: The Brain on Love
- Gweek 045: Extra Super Grab Bag of Cool Movies, Sites, Apps, Gadgets, and Other Neat Stuff
- Happy cows
- Flurb 13 is out!
- 8 days until the release of The Art of Daniel Clowes: Modern Cartoonist! (plus your chance to win an...
- Powdered miniature fast-food meal kits
- Pyrotechnical hot-dog serving suggestion
- Chick-Fil-A threatens guy who made "Eat More Kale" shirts; he fights back with a Kickstarter...
- Anonymous set of photos labelled "Pics from a Chinese gangsters phone" show torture, cars,...
- 9 days until the release of The Art of Daniel Clowes: Modern Cartoonist! (plus your chance to win an...
- T-Mobile USA's Web censorship tool blocks Internet Archive, French economics site
- The appealing cover designs of 16 Magazine from the 1960s
- Instead of shooting the pit bull during standoff, police went against current policy and gave it treatment...
- Woman charged with road rage on grounds she threw coffee into open window of another car
- Popular "Junk" food contains more antioxidants than fruit, vegetables. Grab some popcorn, it's...
- NYC schools ban the use of terms like "dinosaurs," "dancing" (except for ballet),...
- Ever get a sinking feeling that Venice could be called something else besides "Queen of the...
- Naked drunk driver rolls 4WD, loses saving throw against police
- Sat. April 7th NJ Fark Party for Sir Cumference the Flatulent. Update: We're still hitting up Iplay America...
- I don't know what the hell is going on, but here is a UFO camouflaged with a pink lampshade
- I felt a great disturbance on the lawn, it's as if millions of blades cried out in terror and were suddenly...
- Did anyone else see The Hunger Games this weekend? What did you think? (Warning: possible spoilers in thread)
- Texas town bans illegal immigrants from renting property within city limits, costing them $5 million in...
- What happens when an openly gay Kansas City DJ visits the Westboro Baptist Church? If you said...
- Houston Chronicle society writer revealed to be an active stripper (with photos to show which job she's...
- Bear cubs in spring time (warning: may induce random "ahh-ing")
- Tennessee legislators really can't stand young people showing ANY skin whatsoever, those wanton...
- "I'll stage a shooting where I gun down someone in the street, go on trial and be hanged, all within...
- "The money shot media following Pope Benedict XVI's first trip to Mexico were waiting for"
- Added to the list of Hezbollah's crimes: Cheating at paintball
- Not that it'll change anyone's mind. "George Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, and had an injury to...
- Do you hang out in trendy Washington DC-area cafes? Be careful; Iranian spies may be trying to recruit you
- Five creepy modern parenting fads: Want to worship your child as part of the coming of a new, superior...
- New York City retro-hipsters aren't going to let the fact that Mad Men is filmed in Canada prevent them...
- To curb the imported fire ant we have imported brain-eating flies. What could possibly go wrong?
- Internet tough guys to be exempted from Michigan's "gun-free zone" rules
- Is the Civic Cloud the Next Big (er, Small) Thing?
- ZBoard Electric: The Commuter Skateboard for Badasses
- Fisker to Replace Battery Packs on Nearly All Karma Sedans
- Moon Rock Analysis Casts Doubt on Lunar Origins
- Gadget Lab Podcast: The New iPad and a Host of Badass Gadgets
- Video: Progressive Enhancement 2.0
- Bombs Away: How the Air Force Sold Its Risky New $55 Billion Plane
- Morphlabs Rolls Out All-SSD Private Cloud
- Lunar Halos, Septuple Rainbows and Iridescent Meat: Incredible Optics Photos
- For LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman, Relationships Rule the World
- March 26, 1850: Birth of a Socialist Sci-Fi Writer
- Learn From the Best at a Visual-Storytelling Workshop
- Alt Text: No Innovation Until We Run Out of Energy
- Blackwater's Afghan HQ Is Really Called 'Camp Integrity'
- Glass Act
- Square's Payment App Goes Over to Android and Over the Counter
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 26
- Introducing Wired Opinion: The Idea Shop Is Open
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 25
- What Shuttle Should Have Been: the October 1977 Flight Manifest
- Microsoft, West Coast Customs Create the Ultimate 400-hp 'Device'
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 24
- Artist Makes Drawing Bot Out of Hacked Turntables
- Teens Take to Roller Derby for Rowdy, Speedy Bouts
- Tacocopter: The Coolest Airborne Taco Delivery System That's Completely Fake
- 10 Things Parents Should Know About The Hunger Games
- Microsoft Gits With The Cool Kids of Open Source
- Why Magicians Are a Scientist's Best Friend
- Facebook Condemns Companies That Demand User Logins
- Congress Queries App Developers On Their Data Privacy Practices
- Murder Suspect Squawks Like A Bird In Court
- Pool Cue Tip Lodged In Man's Brain
- Man Saws Off His Foot To Get Out Of Work
- Meet The Psychic Surgeon Of Brazil
- Thief Accidentally Dials 911 During Crime
- Man Stabs 81-Year-Old Roommate Over TV Volume
- Cannibal Mafia Members Allegedly Eat Traitor
- Porn Stars Can't Be Prom Dates, High School Officials Say
- Firehouse Catches On Fire
- Shelter Dog Saves Girl From Attack By Sex Offender
- Chinese Gangster's Stolen Cell Phone Photos Go Viral
- Robot Performs Prostate Surgery
- FORGET-ME-NOT: This Man Has America's Best Memory (VIDEO)
- Borat 'National Anthem' Played For Kazakstan Athletes
- WATCH: Did A Ghost Make This Box Of Fruit Roll-Ups Jump 18 Feet?
- Jury Deliberates DUI Manslaughter Charge Of Man Who Adopted Girlfriend
- Butt Sketcher Betters Your Badonkadonk
- LOOK: This 29-Year-Old Woman's $31,000 Shrine To My Little Pony
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Insanity To Be 'Retried'
- WATCH: Nuns Speak Out Against 'Porno Palace' Next Door
- WATCH: Batmobile Street Race - Which Is Faster?
- WATCH: 800-Pound Paper Airplane Takes Flight
- New Jersey Middle School A 'No Hugging' Zone
- Kraft Foods' New NSFW Name
- 9 Of The Weirdest Scholarships Ever
- 'UFO Fragment' Lands In Siberia, Russia (VIDEO, PICTURES)
- Man's Wallet Saves His Moneymaker From Bullet
- Kitten Found In Car Engine After Long Ride
- Museum Shows Off Its 'Alien Artifact'
- Woman's Corpse Left In Chapel Basement Since 2010
- Lawyers Opposing Health Care Law Cite Kids-With-Pre-Existing-Conditions-Can-Go -Fuck-Themselves Clause
- [video] Jeff Beck Lured Into Dark Alley With Old Guitar-Pick-On-A-String Trick
- Editorial Cartoon: No Ribbon, No Cure?
- American Voices: Cause Of Male-Pattern Baldness Discovered
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- Women Voters Can't Help Fawning Over Sexist GOP
- [audio] Procrastinating Catholic 20 Rosaries Behind
- BOSTON, MAThe remains of a dead mouse were given a quick blast of Windex before being thrown out.
- TV Listings: Luck
- Obituaries: Unwilling to go down without a fight, Honkers the Canada Goose took 37 people with him after...
- Ultraconvenient ESPN.com Feature Plays Videos Before You Even Visit Website
- Closing Of State Aviary Facilities Puts Hundreds Of Mentally Ill Birds On The Streets
- Woman Getting Into Ceviche Dragging Everyone Down With Her
- Evan Longoria Bragging About How Cheap It Was To Make His Own Batting Helmet
- Fan On The Street: On Peyton Manning Going To The Broncos
- 'Try Journaling' All Therapist Got
- Sportswriter Urges Son To Write Entire School Essay Using One-Sentence Paragraphs
- Letters To The Editor: Looky-Loo
- Coach Draws Up Patented 'Unbalanced, Highly Contested 3-Pointer' Play For Game's Final Possession
- Guest In Bathroom Debating Which Part Of Big Damp Towel To Dry Hands With
- Sportsgraphic: Sidney Crosby's Long Year Off
- Mike Krzyzewski Signs Deal With CBS To Provide Analysis For Rest Of Tournament About Duke
- Greeting Each Other Like Normal Human Beings Impossible For Local Friends
- BAKERSFIELD, CADon and Nancy Gruber had a new dishwasher installed, and the guy who put it in stayed for...
- TV Listings: That's So Gina!
- Charles Barkley Repeatedly Commends Ohio University's Hunger
- American Voices: Cocaine Factor In Houston's Death
- Strongside/Weakside: Anthony Davis
- Magazine: Teenage Girls To Watch In 2012
- [video] Purity Of War Marred By One Bad Apple In Afghanistan
- Here's How Getting Things Done Creator David Allen Organizes His Workspace [Workspaces]
- Handy Scanner Ably Captures and Uploads Documents from Android Phones [Video]
- What Do I Do When My Employer Wants to be Too Social? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Shed Your Roles to Enjoy Schmoozing [Networking]
- Attacher Quickly Sends Any File Type with iMessages [Jailbroken]
- Use YouTube to Learn How to Pronounce Proper Nouns [Language]
- How to Spot the Mike Daisey in Your Own Life [Lying]
- Awareness Keeps You Aware of Your Surroundings, Even While Listening to Music [Music]
- Quickly Cut a Bell Pepper by Skipping the Seeding [Food]
- Work a Financial Overhaul into Your Spring Cleaning [Personal Finance]
- 10 Great Clothing Tricks in 60 Seconds [Video]
- Aldiko Updates, Unveils New Version for Android Tablets [Video]
- Heating Oil Until It Smokes and Other Common Cooking Mistakes You Should Stop Making [Cooking]
- Create a Splurge Budget to Avoid Overspending on Impulse Buys [Personal Finance]
- EyeLeo Reminds You to Take Breaks, Dims Your Screen So You Actually Take Them [Windows Downloads]
- DIY Shampoo [DIY]
- Use Your Coffee Cup as a Basic Barometer [Clever Uses]
- "Is there any workaround to get DRM protected music purchased through iTunes into Google Music's...
- How to Store Fresh Basil [Video]
- Repurpose an Ikea Shelf Into a Sliding Pantry [Ikea Hacks]
- How to Waterproof Matches [DIY]
- Five Best Headsets with Attached Microphones [Hive Five]
- Add a C-Clamp to Hold Tools While on a Ladder [Clever Uses]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Make DIY Prescription Swimming Goggles with Sugru [Sugru]
- XBMC 11.0 Eden Just Released [In Brief]
- Make an Orange Into an Oil Lamp [Outdoors]
- PocketESN Helps Used Android Buyers Avoid Blacklisted Phones [Android Downloads]
- Are Social Savings Techniques Ethical? [Shopping]
- DIY Stone Footbath [DIY]
- Response from Etsy's John Alspaw to the "NoOps" post by Adrian Cockroft of Netflix
- Graphical view of Polls on Favorite/Disliked Programming Languages
- Powerful Chat System Lesson 6
- You Ain't SPDY
- How to use Command prompt inside Eclipse
- Form Label Proximity: Right Align Labels to Fields
- Dont Get Caught Hibernating
- Microsoft Leads Sting Operation to Disrupt Zeus Botnets
- Linux 3.3: Finally a little good news for bufferbloat
- Automated Testing of ASP .NET MVC Applications
- Avoid this Fundamental Mistake, Simply Illustrated
- MapR Adds Hadoop Connectors
- An Introduction to Property Graph Algorithms
- WordPress Conditional Tags For Beginners
- 10 Must-Play linux games for 2012
- You've Been Implementing main() Wrong All This Time
- A Conversation with Guido about Callbacks
- Good News for XAML Developers from Windows 8
- jQuery Mobile: multiplatform HTML5 webapps
- Sending SMS with PHP and TextMagic: An A to Z guide
- Switch statements on steroids: Scala pattern matching
- Functional programming and the death of the Unix Way
- Tutorial: How to Code a Twitter Bot in Python on Dreamhost
- Bottle: Python Web Framework
- Transactions in Spring Batch - Part 2: Restart, cursor based reading and listeners
- Installing Accumulo On MapR
- Java Persistence 2.0
- Porting Visual Studio Achievements for WP to Windows 8 - Serialization and Storage
- Introduction to Enterprise JavaBeans
- Throwable Recon Robot
- The Noisy Jelly Kit
- Stuff That Was Popular When You Were a Kid
- Google Ordered to Disable Autocomplete in Japan
- Underwater Missile Launch
- Why are Eggs Egg-shaped?
- Perpetual Motion Bulldog
- Tough Fruit
- Fishnet Zombie Shower Curtain
- Set Me Free
- 1.85 Mile Wedding Dress Train Is the Worlds Longest
- 35 Great Costumes From WonderCon
- Les Chiens Savants
- Awkward Stock Photos Are Really Awkward
- Students Build Their Own Battlestar Galactica Viper Simulator
- Easter Egg Hunt Canceled Because of Pushy Parents
- I Hate This New Floor!!!!
- Step Through The Wardrobe
- Cool and Striking Mad Men Jewelry
- If Pixar Made Iron Man
- Otters That Look Like Benedict Cumberbatch
- Blown Glass Sculptures Of Human Organs
- Dark Fairy Tale Short Red
- Stair Lift for Fat Dogs
- Personal Analytics of Stephen Wolfram
- How to Turn Yourself into a Living Doll
- James Cameron Reaches Oceans Deepest Point
- Newborn Rabbits Cuddle Together to Keep Warm
- Daisy Slap Watch
- Cows Happy to be Outdoors
- If Don Draper Had A Citysearch Account
- The Chinese Octomom
- How to Make Apple Smiles
- William Stokkebroe, Two-Year Old Dancing Superstar
- Watch 120 Seconds Of Pure 80s Cheese
- The Hungry Games
- Codiqa - the jQuery Mobile Prototype Builder
- Welcome | Legit (Git for Humans)
- How Apple.com will serve retina images to new iPads Cloud Four
- Why you should rewrite your app with nodejs streams
- Pretentious Title: How I Went From Writing 2,000 Words a Day to 10,000 Words a Day
- We're in an icon-sharpness limbo | simurai
- Top 10 Essential DIY Skills That Aren't as Hard as You Think
- Bill the Lizard: Books Programmers Don't Really Read
- Common Lisp Quick Reference
- Keeping bash history in sync on disk and between multiple terminals
- Why Entrepreneurs Should NOT Buy Homes | TechCrunch
- The Family Hour: An Oral History of The Sopranos
- iOS 5.1 Upgrade Stats - David Smith
- The Plight of the Introvert [A Rant]
- SXSW 2012: The Ultimate Bruce Sterling Talk on Huffduffer
- Facebook asserts trademark on word "book" in new user agreement
- Cracking the cloud: An Amazon Web Services primer
- Coding Horror: What You Can't See You Can't Get
- Instagram for Android Coming soon!
- Pentametron: With algorithms subtle and discrete / I seek iambic writings to retweet.
- Redis persistence demystified
- More Examples of Fresh Effects in Web Design | Codrops
- List of cognitive biases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Geeks and Delegation: A Match Made in Hell
- Ability to learn is affected by the timing of sleep
- Untitled (http://www.coyotos.org/pipermail/bitc-d ev/2012-March/003300.html)
- Zakaria: Incarceration nation Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs
- x86 Assembly Primer for C Programmers
- MLB Advanced Media's Bob Bowman Is Playing Digital Hardball. And He's Winning. | Fast Company
- You Know It's Officially Springtime When the Cows Start Dancin' [Video]
- Mike Daisey Finally Gives the Apology He Should Have Given Days Ago [Ifraud]
- College Professors Demand Right to Be Mean [Higher Learning]
- According To a Friend, George Zimmerman 'Couldn't Stop Crying' After Killing Trayvon Martin [Video]
- Amazing Pizza Goat Risks Overexposure [Pizza Goat]
- Justin Bieber's Music Just Grew Pubes: 'Boyfriend' Is Fantastic [Video]
- 'Zou Bisou Bisou' and the Simple Charms of Mad Men [Video]
- Do Not Go Into Advertising [Rants]
- Attention: You Need To Convert Your Commenting Account Right Now, People [Announcements]
- Herman Cain Executes Adorable Rabbit to Make a Point About the Economy [Video]
- Poor CEOs Are Not Receiving Big Enough Pay Raises [The Rich]
- Don't Freak Out, but Miley Cyrus Might Be Engaged [Rumors]
- James Cameron Ventures Way Under the Sea [James Cameron]
- Saint Camille Leaves The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills [Reality TV]
- Victim of Chimp Attack Wants to Sue the State [Lawsuits]
- White People in Williamsburg Want Your Sympathy, Too [White People]
- Let Rick Santorum Try to Scare the Shit Out of You [Video]
- George Zimmerman Could Be Charged With a Hate Crime [Trayvon Martin]
- U.S. Pays $860,000 to Families of Afghan Victims [Afghanistan]
- Dick Cheney Gets New Heart, Lease on Life [Dick Cheney]
- Man Scales the New York Times Tower for a Newspaper [Bad Ideas]
- Gingrich Doesn't Address His Supporter's Assertion That Obama Is Muslim [Election 2012]
- Psychologist Called Jerry Sandusky a 'Likely Pedophile' Back in '98 [Penn State]
- The Hunger Games Slaughters the Competition for Our Entertainment [Box Office]
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- 'Don't Be Threatening': Geraldo Rivera's Impossible Advice [Geraldo Rivera]
- Kim Kardashian: Flour-Bombing Me 'Is Not Acceptable' [Kim Kardashian]
- Kazakhstan's Real National Anthem Doesn't Claim 'Prostitutes Cleanest in the Region' [Video]
- Etch A Sketch Gets Romney Bump [Election 2012]
- 'We Will Become a Quasi-Socialistic Nation:' A Week of Hate-Watching Bill O'Reilly in 60 Seconds [Video]
|A Job for You at Slate|
|The new girl power|
|Teenage Criminals: Do We Throw Away the Key?|
|March 26, 2012: Morning|
|To Kill Parasites, Fruit Flies Self Medicate...|
|The Great American Teach-Off Round 2: The Final...|
|FJP prepared to replace assembly members|
|101 Great Sites for Social Studies Class|
|Floridas Castle Doctrine Law: Lets Actually...|
|Thieves rob Girl Scouts of $200, Scouts fight...|
|South African grannies cross crocodile-infested...|
|Why do magazines look so bad on the new iPad? -...|
|JK Social Welfare organizes workshop on rights...|
|Goings on About Town: Art|
|Police: George Zimmerman Said He Was Knocked To...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Facebook May Have Purchased 750 Patents From IBM|
|Home Alone Kid Gets $1.7 Million Village Loft...|
|World War II: Pictures We Remember|
|The Caucus: Romney Assails Obama for Chat With...|
|YouTube Does Not Care for Herman Cains Bunny...|
|Invest in a Clean Energy Future by Ending...|
|Models Based on 'Fundamentals' Have Failed at...|
|Obama "Super" PAC Donors Among White...|
|Tea party protesters at Supreme Court say...|
|How Syrian-Americans Are Uniting As Their...|
wall street j.
|Justices Order New Look at Myriad Gene Patents|
|Fannie, Freddie Mortgage Bill Coming Due, but...|
|5 Tips for Reducing Your Bank Fees|
|Alcohol as Muse|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Disney Nailed Attention to Detail Long Before...|
|Which Is America's Best City?|
|4 Storified Reasons SXSW Was Worth The Hassle...|
|The Military's Newest Drone Is Shaped Like A...|
|Adam Feuerstien tips off that a response from a...|
|Zoho Debuts New Android, iOS Apps At Zoholics...|
|Facebook files motion to dismiss Paul Ceglia...|
|FTC Issues Final Privacy Framework Report to...|
|Apple's Tim Cook Meets With Chinese Officials|
|Five tough lessons I had to learn about health...|
|Shark Tank Recap March 23|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Is It A Condom Or An Android Phone? (GOOG)|
|Bill Parcells To Coach The Saints? Sean Payton...|
|Dotcom says Hollywood studios once courted...|
|Despite Bings Rise, Google Still Dominates...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|More iPad Battery Notes: 25-Hour Hotspot Life,...|
|Facebook Asks Court to Dismiss Ceglia Suit|
|Microsoft and Nokia to throw 18 million Euros...|
|Game On! 11|
|News in Brief: One More Thing: Pirate Bay links...|
|Grading The Final Four|
|Tea Party favorite Mike Lee endorses Romney|
yahoo odd news
|James Cameron returns from historic submarine...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Police Reveal George Zimmermans Side of the...|
|Draw the Line: How Israel Erases Itself|
|Sex as Understood by Adolescent Boys|
|Car Engine Blows Up|
|Demolition Footage of Orlandos Amway Arena...|
|10 Things You Were Going to Do This Winter, But...|
|Holidaymakers miss cups of tea and their own bed|
|Google Amazon View|
|Parenting Fails: Sex-ame Street|
|Nas Vs. Uncle Sam - Round 2!|
|Batman Cruising In His Lamborghini|
|Oldest Alien Planets FoundBorn at Dawn of Universe|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|3-D Printers Spit Out Fancy Food, Green Cars,...|
|10 Surprising Facts About American Muscle Cars|
|Arduino-controlled, Aluminum Archangel Costume...|
|Abusing The Price of Progress And History|
|10 Things to Leave Off Your Rsum|
|Global Warming Close to Becoming Irreversible|
|Today on New Scientist: 26 March 2012|
|Laser Oscilloscope Wraps up Year of Hacks|
|Quiz: Food Fads of the 60s & 70s|
|A sperm whale in a mecha suit needs no...|
|RAW: Surveillance Video of Suspect in L Train...|
|Hammerhead shark double whammy|
|Admiralty Islands campaign|
|Video: At 800 Pounds and 45 Feet Long, The...|
|This Is Who I Am.....|
|Robot Helicopter Will Deliver Your Tacos Anywhere|
|Alexandra Lange: 'Deco Japan' + Designing Women|
|Useful WordPress Tools, Themes And Plugins|
|BLACK WIDOW Armband|
|Design in the Wild Photo Challenge WINNERS!|
|Hear Macy Grays Barn-Burning Cover of...|
|Double Vision: 33 Examples of Multiple-Exposure...|
|Where to see new media art works in London this...|
|Respect the Architect / Franck Bohbot|
|Believe it or Not, This is Good for the Zebras...|
|COLOURlovers Interview with The Wedding Chicks|
|Out of the Shadows|
|Air Jordan 2012|
|15 Simple Changes That Will Quickly Improve...|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Build your uncluttering and organizing skills...|
|Health Law Hearings Open in Supreme Court|
|An Exceedingly Simple Guide to Keeping a Journal|
|Really? Ulcers Increase the Risk of Diabetes|
|Jennifer Garner and Violet Party in the Sand...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|51 Wedding Shoes Under $150 to Fit Your Budget|
|John Muscat and Jennifer Wells of Line Knitwear...|
|More Than Her Curls: What My Daughter Taught Me...|
|The Old Gray Mere?|
|Why Is Madonna's New Album Is on Sale at...|
|10 Seriously Glamorous Camping Trips ...|
|It's Time for Tim Tebow to Score a Style Touchdown|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Tool Works at Both Ends|
|The Best of Tommy Ton: Preppy Style|
|Tumi brings an Edge to your Journeys with the...|
|Jennifer Lawrence Is In The HOUSE AT THE END OF...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Hit So Hard - Trailer|
|Box Office Guru Wrapup: Colossal $155M Opening...|
|Sequel Bits: JJ Abrams Puts Up Walls To Keep...|
|Chloe Moretz Amongst Top Contenders to Lead...|
|Celeb Hacker Christopher Chaney Pleads Guilty...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|You Know It's Officially Springtime When the...|
|Seventh Son Begins Filming; Official Synopsis...|
|Zambri Hundred Hearts|
|'Mad Men' Party Track Hits iTunes|
|AVICII Talks Madonna Remix, Coachella Live Show...|
|Album review: On 'MDNA,' Madonna is no longer...|
the big picture
|When baseballs attack|
|Brothers in Arms Look Out for One Another|
|Monday, 26 Mar 2012|
|In Moscow, Little Girl Soldiers|
|Tahnia Roberts - Our Loving Hands|
|The violence behind|
|Adventure Time Art|
|Comic for March 26, 2012|
|Social Objects: The reason were living were...|