- The real hero's of today's bad economy
- My mayor is awesome
- Scientists have discovered an ordinary black hole in the 12 million light year-distant galaxy Centaurus A....
- I am pretending that I am dead?
- Hardcore parkour
- My dad is a soldier and had been deployed for almost a year. I had just finished a speech in front of my...
- My local Game store in Ireland today.
- National flag: Germany _
- Whenever I see a post about the weather...
- Stephen Fry with a person that suffers tourette syndrome.
- Good Guy Tim Tebow
- Best birth control in the world... for men?
- Patriot Act WAS NOT used on 16 year old making bomb threats across the country
- Perfectly horrible timing. [NSFL]
- Fuck that..
- Michael Bay confirms that "Teenage" and "Mutant" will be dropped from "Ninja...
- TIL that Thomas Jefferson thought the U.S. Constitution ought to be rewritten every 19 years: "The...
- more pictures of my wolf friend, Yuki
- IAmA mute my entire life, AMAA
- You_got_it tells a tale of abandonment, no-money, and how karma is not always a bitch.
- Daily Kos: I Just Paid for Dick Cheneys New Heart, Now Who Will Pay for My Daughters?
- Mother Nature does it again.
- It's a problem.
- I'm in love with a drawing. Fallout related wallpaper.
- Two US Soldiers Were Caught Setting Up A Hit Squad For The Mexican Cartels.
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin' Out My Backdoor
- Reddit, why do you keep asking some many shitty questions about sexual things? Are you 12?
- Only a seagull on the glass roof
- Fuzzy cat ball
- Apple has been accused of misleading advertising by Australias consumer watchdog the ACCC over its...
- Shooting around the house
- We Talk With The Cast Of FOX's Hit Series 'ALCATRAZ'
- 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' honored for raising awareness
- Caption Contest
- Mad Men is BACK! (Possible Spoilers Ahead)
- A poem to share
- iPads for animals...Really?
- ChimeTheVote: Will You Follow the Health Care Law Arguments?
- Lucy in Disguise with Diamonds
- Who can stop the music?
- James Cameron Reaches The Lowest Depth of the Ocean, Solo.
- The startup behind Bill Gates ski lift for energy storage
- After a very stormy weekend,
- Wallanders home town Ystad, Sweden
- This is for David
- My lovey loves :)
- tesco virtual supermarket in a subway station
- My New StoryBoard: Easter
- Do you still get mail everyday?
- Back to Life-Back to Reality
- Christopher Hill has cerebral palsy but he makes videos. Watch!
- Movie Review: The Hunger Games
- It was a simple wedding
- 5 "Bad" traits that actually make for a GOOD PARTNER
- Tulips 2010 Part one
- A Tulip Farm in Holland
- "Look at those guns!" ~ 72-year-old fitness instructor
- Chime in on Saturday
- Welcome My Daughter Antoinette to Chime in @taylornetty #welcome
- Soon Stockholm-New York City for only 300 USD with return
- Russian President tells Romney to use his head
- The War On Men: 7 Crazy Pieces Of Real Legislation
- Federal Trayvon Martin probe is just a coverup
- Fake Will Smith tweet about Trayvon Martin, Kim Kardashian goes viral
- Are Private Schools Stifling American Innovation?
- Should Asking Job Candidates for Facebook Passwords Be Illigal?
- Sinead OConnor writes open letter to family of murdered teen, Treyvon Martin
- 9 Badass Lasers That Prove the Death Star Isn't Far Off
- Republican Plan Is a Recipe for Disaster
- Supreme Court Zeros In On Health Care Laws Centerpiece
- Pirate Parties International Conference Takes Place Next Month
- Stand up: Study Provides New Evidence on the Harms of Prolonged Sitting
- 18 Amusing Pop Interpretations of Classical Art
- Nokia calls Apple nano-sim pledge 'attempt to devalue' competitors' IP
- I have never understood this logic...(PIC)
- Android Users Get Ready For Temple Run, Hugely Popular iOS Game Now Available For Android
- Military Wants to Detect Terrorist Body Language
- Columbine, Hollywood, and the National Obsession That Never Ends
- Genetic study unravels ancient links between African and European populations
- SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Assassin PVP Build Need Help Getting Started With The Sith Assassin?
- Obama Begins State Of The Union By Asking Congress To Imagine Newt Gingrich Standing Before Them
- 1 Day Before The Exam | Crazzy Photo
- NASA - Two NASA Probes Tackle New Mission: Studying the Moon
- Amazing Macro Photography of Insects in The Drops of Dew.
- Bike Parkour Is The Best Parkour
- Armadillo lizard (Pic)
- 2012 Presidential Candidate Positions on 45 Issues
- Beta Pictoris: Are Exotic New Planets Orbiting this Massive Star?
- No Country For Thin Men: 75% Of Americans To Be Obese By 2020
- Newly Found Reagan Journal Reveals the Former President Regretted Becoming Republican
- Small Business Bill Heads To Obama
- Flight Diverted After Man Tries To Storm Cockpit
- Olympia Snowe Gives Obama A 'Failing' Grade
- Geraldo Rivera Apologizes
- Buffett Company Sued For Not Paying Taxes
- OBAMACARE ON THE BRINK
- McConnell: We Won't Do Much If Health Care Reform Is Overturned
- Scott Brown: 'Strong Willed Women' Taught Me To Cook, Clean, Sew
- 'Well From Hell' Problem 'Is Only Going To Get Bigger And Bigger'
- Newt Gingrich Charges For Photos Ops
- German Court OKs Racial Profiling
- DSK's Lawyers: 'Lust Isn't A Crime'
- Anti-Gay Marriage Group's Racially-Dividing Plans Revealed
- Sarah Palin Praises Santorum For Cursing At 'NYT' Reporter
- Trayvon Martin's Family Vows To Keep Fighting Amid 'Character Assaults,' Official Leaks
- Ryan Plan Faces Questionable Future
- Man Stole Microsoft Co-Founder's Identity
- WATCH: Bill Maher Mocks GOP Candidates
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Trayvon Martin Media Coverage
- Priest's Attorney Admits 'Sexual Abuse Of Children Happened In The Church'
- Health Care Reform May Be Too Late For This Man
- Medvedev Shoots Down Mitt Romney Comments
- Syria Accepts Kofi Annan's Peace Plan
- NASA Launches 5 Rockets To Study Jet Stream
- U.S. Ranks 5th On Global Execution Scale
- Toulouse Killer Sent Murder Videos To Media
- White House Offers Concessions On Drone Attacks
- Supreme Court To Weigh Constitutionality Of Individual Mandate
- WATCH: George Zimmerman's Lawyer Reportedly Flees MSNBC Interview
- Administration Pushes Forward On Historic Greenhouse Gas Regulations
- Quantum Levitation
- The making of Bad Girls.
- NOM Strategy Documents Publicly Released
- Slow-Motion Dance
- Stag Party
- Fry jumping
- Just because.
- A Shory Biography of Emmy Noether
- Complaints Department, medieval monk style
- The man with the golden flute
- The Ethnic Aisle
- Color est e pluribus unus
- Notes from dreamworlds
- It's not paranoia if they ARE out to get you
- "Before we let you take over our city we will burn it down first,"
- Brothels Gonna Work It Out
- Californian to Texan translation guide
- The Conservative Teen
- Louise Fitzhugh's "Harriet the Spy"
- Pope Hats
- When your feet catch the floor
- The Newspaper That Rules Britain.
- The average [professor] owes over one hundred thousand dollars in [grad] school loans, and makes about as...
- New York Dick
- In the name of Defense.
- New Orleans' Mental Health Crisis
- "Sound matters more than smell in terms of politeness"
- "Stick to the book, dude"
- Coming Up Like A Flower
- Body Language
- The Retreat
- When Did Young People Start Spending 25% of Their Paychecks on Pickled Lambs Tongues?
- Josh Macciello Convinced L.A. He Was in Line to Buy the Dodgers. But He Was Really a Fraud
- Operation Midnight Climax
- Mail Supremacy
- The Song Machine
- How They Did It
- Its Different for Girls
- He Was a Crook
- Mangled Horses, Maimed Jockeys
- No Earthly Trace
- Being James Brown
- The New Anarchists
- In Which We Dont Do Coke in the Bathroom of theRestaurant
- The Longform Guide to Obituaries
- The Space Is the Place
- The Last Tour
- The Killer and Mrs. Johnson
- Native Tongues
- BuzzFeed, the Ad Model for the Facebook Era?
- Under the Desert Sun
- Taiwan police: Woman kills self while on Facebook - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Airline: JetBlue flight diverted to Texas over ill captain - Jerusalem Post
- Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted Manslaughter Charge - ABC News
- Gotta Watch: Is that mic on? - CNN (blog)
- Drew Stanton happy to leave Jets after one week in New York - USA TODAY
- Woman commits suicide while on Facebook - Sky News Australia
- Tim Tebow says he and Mark Sanchez can thrive together - Canada.com
- Why Tim Tebow Will Make A Great Politician - BusinessWeek (blog)
- Russia's Medvedev suggests Romney 'use his head' - San Francisco Chronicle
- In mandate hearing, a battle over 'limiting principle' - Washington Post (blog)
- Al Jazeera says won't air French gunman Mohamed Merah film - Canada.com
- Goodell might let Payton coach during appeal - The Associated Press
- You're always welcome in Khloe's bedroom - Independent Online
- Officer suspended for saying 'Act like a Thug Die like one!' in Martin case - msnbc.com (blog)
- James Cameron returns from dive for Titanic 3D premiere - BBC News
- Christie Brinkley breaks down on Today - MiamiHerald.com
- Obamacare gives Congress license to micromanage every facet of our lives - Christian Science Monitor
- Open Mic Moments: Obama Is a Veteran of Unintended Candor - ABC News
- New Orleans cop suspended for Trayvon Martin comment, 'Act like a thug, die ... - New York Daily News
- Parcells Was Once in Payton's Shoes - Sort Of - Forbes
- Al-Jazeera opts not to air purported French attacks video - CTV.ca
- San Francisco home prices declined most in January in survey of U.S. cities - San Jose Mercury News
- Trayvon Martin: the crime of being black, male, and wearing a hoodie - Christian Science Monitor
- San Francisco home prices declined most in January in survey of US cities - San Jose Mercury News
- Google I/O Tickets Sell Out in 20 Minutes - PC Magazine
- Syria accepts UN peace plan but bloodshed persists - Salt Lake Tribune
- Goodell met with Saints about bounties before playoff game vs. Lions - Detroit Free Press
- Payton Should Not Be Involved in Saints' Coaching Hire - Yahoo! Sports
- Geraldo apologizes for hoodie remark in Trayvon Martin's death - msnbc.com
- Conservative justices question health care law - The Seattle Times
- Its the Dummy, Stupid
- Theres Bad News and Worse News
- Its Record-Breaking Time in These Areas
- What More Can You Say?
- Intellectually Dishonest or Shitty at Math? You Make the Call
- 12 of 13; 24; 2.7 Zettabytes
- 5 Funny Tweets About Mad Men
- Enough Already With Brands
- News Analysis: On Health Care Law, a Familiar Split
- TIMESCAST: TimesCast | March 27, 2012
- Restrictions on Voter Registration in Florida Have Groups Opting Out
- Hilton Kramer, Critic Who Championed Modernism, Dies at 84
- Hard Questions From Justices Over Insurance Mandate
- After Cheating Scandal, SAT and ACT Will Tighten Security
- Renovated Tour Bois-le-Prtre Brightens Paris Skyline
- The Lede Blog: Day Two: Updates on the Supreme Court Hearings on the Health Care Law
- Brazils Leading Arts Financing Group Shares the Wealth
- Afghan Soldiers Arrested in Suspected Attack Against Government
- Al Jazeera Receives Video of French Gunmans Rampage
- Syrian Clashes Reported on Lebanon Border
- Santorum Fails to Capture Catholic Vote
- Randy Barnetts Pet Cause, End of Health Law, Hits Supreme Court
- President Obama Talks Missile Defense at Nuclear Summit in South Korea
- Supreme Court Hears Arguments to Health Care Law
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Released on Bail
- Lawmakers Seek a Softer Justice System for Juvenile Offenders in New York
- On College Basketball: Summitt Sticks to Business of Basketball as Other Celebrate Her Career
- Canadian Hockey League Fills Void for Womens Players
- Ever in Need of Money, Private Schools Intensify Fund-Raising Efforts
- Memo From Africa: Africas Steady Steps Toward Democracy
- Boycott Plan at Park Slope Food Co-op Draws Politicians Opposition
- FX Rides Risky Series to a Big Reward
- Ideas on Company Pensions Include Turning to States
- Governor Rick Snyder Sees Hope for a Deal With Detroit
- A Card Player, a Czanne Watercolor for Sale by Christies
- United States 3, El Salvador 3: U.S. Ties El Salvador, Ending Olympic Hopes
- Supervising Priest Goes on Trial in Philadelphia
- Tebow and Sanchez Vow to Work Together
- Foamicate: A new system for authenticating users without using passwords.
- Safety and liveness: Eventual consistency is not safe
- How To GitHub: A Complete Guide to Forking, Branching, Squashing and Pulls
- The Mac App Store Needs Paid Upgrades
- Basho arms would-be Amazon killers with AWS-compatible storage
- Fame Game Hopes To Make You Internet Famous for a Day
- FAME - Win Twitter Fame for a Day
- SecureUDID Is An Open Source Solution To The Apple UDID Problem
- Himera: ClojureScript Compiler Web Service
- Sony tries cutting off homebrew exploits, takes down Vita game downloads
- Social App Marries the Fun of Group Couponing with Check-Ins
- Congress Investigates iOS Privacy: Forkly sets Example with Full Transparency
- Show HN: Laravel 3.1 PHP Framework. Includes awesome ORM.
- A plan to bring credibility to the web
- Google Drive: Finally coming this April
- Its all just bits
- Google Pushes Play Front And Center
- The dangers of earnest preaching
- New Patent details Apples work with high refresh rate LCD technology HDTVs
- Racist Twitter user jailed for 56 days
- New Tools for Designers and Developers
- Memepool is back, after 4yr hiatus
- Y Combinator's Demo Day Gets Supersized
- Bayes nets by example with Python and Khan Academy data
- Show HN: WYSIWYG-editing Markdown with Hallo Editor
- GoCardless (S2011) is hiring a London-based Ruby Developer
- Poll: What text editors do you prefer?
- Show HN: TheVideosDB, a personal IMDB/TheTVDB for your home videos. Thoughts?
- Richard Clarke: All Major U.S. Firms Hacked By China
- Google I/O Sells Out In 20 Minutes
- Ask Slashdot: Most Secure Mobile OS?
- Dysfunction In Modern Science?
- MIT Solar Towers Beat Solar Panels By Up To 20x
- UK Man Jailed For 'Offensive Tweets'
- Hoover Dams For Lilliput: Does Small Hydroelectric Power Have a Future?
- 'Frothy Gunk' From Deepwater Horizon Spill Harming Coral
- Blackboard Buys Moodlerooms and Netspot
- What Does Google Get Out of Voice?
- Why Gay Men Are Worth So Much To Facebook
- UK MPs Threaten New Laws If Google Won't Censor Search
- Kim Dotcom Alleges Studios Wanted to Work With Megaupload
- Microsoft Blocking Pirate Bay Links In Messenger
- Drug Turns Immune System Against All Tumor Types
- Murdoch Faces Allegations of Sabotage
- German Pirate Party Enters 2nd State Parliament
- Censorship of Chinese Social Media Is Real, Comprehensive
- Congress Capitulates To TSA; Refuses To Let Bruce Schneier Testify
- Akamai To Offer IPv6 To All In April
- 16-Year-Old Creates Scientific/Graphing Calculator In Minecraft
- Your Privacy Is a Sci-Fi Fantasy
- Supreme Court Throws Out Human Gene Patents
- Wing Commander: Darkest Dawn — Fan-Made Goodness Reborn
- Book Review: HTML5 Developer's Cookbook
- Righthaven Stops Showing Up In Court
- Japanese Court Orders Google To Turn Off Auto-Complete Function
- Apple Offers Nano-SIM Design Royalty-Free
- Why Microsoft's Keeping the Next Xbox Under Wraps
- Getting the Most Out of SSH
- Diagram library for better slide shows
- "In Heaven" from David Lynch's Eraserhead
- Everest climbing tech then and now
- Pirate Party wins seats in second German state
- Are you ready for your 3D mammogram?
- eBook review: Tough Without a Gun
- The Conservative Teen
- Brain Rot: Hip Hop Family Tree, The Race To Make The First Rap Records Begins
- 6 days until the release of The Art of Daniel Clowes: Modern Cartoonist! (plus your chance to win an...
- Haunted Mansion funnies: organist's origin
- Liminal States: tour-de-force horror novel is also a bleak western, a noir detective story, and a dystopian...
- Cucumbers encumber man
- UK MPs recommend laws compelling Google to censor search results
- On sci-fi and technology
- A map to the past
- Is responding to food as a reward the same thing as food addiction?
- The chilling history behind a museum's disembodied uterus
- Woodcut maps
- Science, sex, and your hands
- Herman Cain's latest ad.
- HOWTO build a robotic squirrel-squirting water sentry-gun, with python
- TSA gets Bruce Schneier booted from House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing
- 7 days until the release of The Art of Daniel Clowes: Modern Cartoonist! (plus your chance to win an...
- Fun pencil holder hack for Lego Moleskine
- HOWTO make yourself into a doll
- From barn to bibliothek, a library emerges from history
- The Grammar of Happiness: An Interview with Daniel Everett
- Chelsea Wolfe, folk-doom diva: the Dangerous Minds session
- Woman breaks nose at Apple store, sues
- Lego NXT-ified Friends Robotlab
- Maker of pink slime shutting down plants. When asked about green slime, the company replied "I don't...
- Apparently FEMA made a study to see if Fallout could happen. "If you are thinking about (a city) being...
- Good news Potter fans Pottermore is now selling E-Book versions of the books you already own 2 print...
- New law prohibits Pennsylvania doctors from telling patients what in fracking fluid is causing their cancer
- It's possible to molest a freeway. Who knew?
- Come to the Ghent Court of Justice - see the newest modern architecture, the judges heading into chambers,...
- Farmwald couldn't confirm if alcohol was involved
- UK absolutely says it didn't send a nuclear-armed submarine to the Falkland Islands amid rising tensions...
- "Hello, 911? Yes, this is dog." - Basset hound saves own life by ringing emergency services
- Point-counterpoint: The Monte Cristo sandwich is an absurd joke that no one gets
- US intelligence analysts being shifted away from al Qaeda to Iran. This might just be a repeat of 2002
- Real-life Hamburgler steals $20 worth of McDonald's food as it is handed to a customer. Cops unclear how...
- The artist who created the 'Hope and Change' poster just got his mugshot on The Smoking Gun. So that means...
- Insects discovered in Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino. Starbucks says it's not a bug, it's a feature....
- Two million "protesters" set to march on Jerusalem on Friday. The last time the protesters tried...
- Brandon Lee steals Microsoft co-founder's identity. Then it gets weird
- Blood-alcohol level of .552, your move Vegas Farkers
- Live blog as SCOTUS examines constitutionality of individual mandate
- Submitter took a few suggestions from the Fark community and replaced words on her husband's iPhone. LGT...
- Protip: Before you put a bobcat into your car, make sure you have a plan to get it out. Big brass ones...
- How the Daily Mail Online conquered Britain, the Internet and Fark with fluff, fear, celebrity gossip and...
- Cadbury Cream Eggs are vile. That is all
- All kinds of tumors disappeared or shrank when treated with new anti-antibody. Still no cure ... wait, what?
- Signing up for a Mexican gang hit squad doesn't exactly increase your life expectancy. Neither does signing...
- Video: Rapper El-P Makes Records by Disappearing 'Into a Hole'
- FBI Says CitiBank Gave Paul Allen's Debit Card to Thief
- 'Pottermore' Breaks All Retailers and Rules (Except Apple and Region Restrictions)
- Cracking the Cloud: An Amazon Web Services Primer
- Cloud and Education: Wired Embed Digs In
- Glow-in-the-Dark Animals Star in Bioluminescence Show
- Microsoft Unveils New Plan to Speed Up the Web
- India Looks Toward Mars
- Origin of Modern Cows Traced to Single Herd
- Your $50 iPhone Navigation App is Almost Obsolete
- March 27, 1933: Just One Word ... Plastics
- Rachel Maddow: It Shouldn't Be So Easy to Start Wars
- The Stanford Education Experiment Could Change Higher Learning Forever
- Sci-Fi Book Excerpt: Armored Takes You Inside the Powered Exoskeleton
- Confessions of a Veteran Spring Training Photographer
- How Grand Theft Auto Jacked the House of Lords
- How Linus Torvalds Helped Bust a Microsoft Patent
- Inside Hezbollah's Terror Tech Museum
- Streaming Star
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 27
- When Catastrophe Strikes, Emulate the Octopus
- Game On: Sony Links PS3 Photo Suite to the Cloud
- Will Apple Tap Facebook for iCloud Data Center or 'Think Different'?
- FTC Tells Net: Agree to Stop Invading Privacy (Or We'll Say Stop Again)
- Apple's Biggest Hater Apologizes for Foxconn Fibs
- Apple Seeks Help With 'Next Generation' Data Centers
- Eagle Cam Watch: First Egg Is Hatching!
- Nokia Kicks Off U.S. Campaign With Low-Priced Hardware, Fresh Apps
- Ahead of IPO, Facebook Demands Dismissal of Facebook Ownership Suit
- Gods Bicker in Mark Leyner's Absurd New Novel, The Sugar Frosted Nutsack
- Boy Wonder Uses iPad App To Catch Burglar
- Real-life 'Hamburglar' Steals McDonald's Order
- WATCH: Zombie Appears Behind 'Channel 4 News' Presenter
- WATCH: Teens Build Their Own 'Battlestar Galactica' Viper Jet!
- Superman's First Paycheck Up, Up And Away For Auction
- Shooting Suspect Caught With His Pants Down
- Murder Suspect Squawks Like A Bird In Court
- Pool Cue Tip Lodged In Man's Brain
- Man Saws Off His Foot To Get Out Of Work
- Meet The Psychic Surgeon Of Brazil
- Thief Accidentally Dials 911 During Crime
- Man Stabs 81-Year-Old Roommate Over TV Volume
- Cannibal Mafia Members Allegedly Eat Traitor
- Porn Stars Can't Be Prom Dates, High School Officials Say
- Firehouse Catches On Fire
- Shelter Dog Saves Girl From Attack By Sex Offender
- Chinese Gangster's Stolen Cell Phone Photos Go Viral
- Robot Performs Prostate Surgery
- FORGET-ME-NOT: This Man Has America's Best Memory (VIDEO)
- Borat 'National Anthem' Played For Kazakstan Athletes
- WATCH: Did A Ghost Make This Box Of Fruit Roll-Ups Jump 18 Feet?
- Jury Deliberates DUI Manslaughter Charge Of Man Who Adopted Girlfriend
- Butt Sketcher Betters Your Badonkadonk
- LOOK: This 29-Year-Old Woman's $31,000 Shrine To My Little Pony
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Insanity To Be 'Retried'
- WATCH: Nuns Speak Out Against 'Porno Palace' Next Door
- WATCH: Batmobile Street Race - Which Is Faster?
- WATCH: 800-Pound Paper Airplane Takes Flight
- New Jersey Middle School A 'No Hugging' Zone
- Kraft Foods' New NSFW Name
- 'The Recovery Is Here,' Reports Underemployed Man Making $20,000 Less Than He Used To
- Media Working On Snooki Miscarriage Coverage In Advance
- Your Horoscopes Week of March 27, 2012
- American Voices: U.S. Compensates Afghan Victims Families
- Homesick Kid On Sleepover Needs To Just Tough It The Fuck Out
- [audio] Area Man Too Busy For His Buddy Phil, Eh?
- BOSCOBEL, WI
- Voicemail From Mom Deleted 3 Words In
- Kentucky Celebrates Regional Win By Cutting Down Anthony Davis' Unibrow
- TV Listings: Tom And Karen's Baby
- NFL Panics When Only 17 Prospects Declare For Draft
- American Voices: Supreme Court Begins Obamacare Hearings
- Small-Town Mayor Steps Down Amid Scandal Over Forged Coupon
- Brand-New Heart Scalded By Cheneys 1,000-Degree Blood
- Lawyers Opposing Health Care Law Cite Kids-With-Pre-Existing-Conditions-Can-Go -Fuck-Themselves Clause
- [video] Jeff Beck Lured Into Dark Alley With Old Guitar-Pick-On-A-String Trick
- Editorial Cartoon: No Ribbon, No Cure?
- American Voices: Cause Of Male-Pattern Baldness Discovered
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- Women Voters Can't Help Fawning Over Sexist GOP
- [audio] Procrastinating Catholic 20 Rosaries Behind
- BOSTON, MAThe remains of a dead mouse were given a quick blast of Windex before being thrown out.
- TV Listings: Luck
- Obituaries: Unwilling to go down without a fight, Honkers the Canada Goose took 37 people with him after...
- Ultraconvenient ESPN.com Feature Plays Videos Before You Even Visit Website
- Closing Of State Aviary Facilities Puts Hundreds Of Mentally Ill Birds On The Streets
- Woman Getting Into Ceviche Dragging Everyone Down With Her
- Evan Longoria Bragging About How Cheap It Was To Make His Own Batting Helmet
- Fan On The Street: On Peyton Manning Going To The Broncos
- 'Try Journaling' All Therapist Got
- Do Android Names Make Any Sense to You? [Reader Poll]
- Use Google Docs to Monitor Your Website's Uptime [Web Utilities]
- MetroTwit Updates with Multiple Accounts, Filtering, and More; Is Now Our Favorite Twitter Client for...
- Which Alcoholic Drinks Are "Healthiest"? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Make an Ambient Lamp Out of a Milk Jug [Clever Uses]
- Foil Electronic Pickpockets with Aluminum Foil or Multiple Credit Cards [Video]
- Beautify Google Chrome in Seconds with My Chrome Theme [Google Chrome]
- Plan Your Weekly Meals, Stress Free [Cooking]
- Keep Your Closet Full of Clothes that Match to Save Money, Time [Clothes]
- Mixtab Is a Visual RSS Reader for Mac with Thumbnail Reading Lists [Mac Downloads]
- Easily Revive a Dead Dry Erase Marker by Flipping the Tip [Macgyver Tricks]
- Know When to Back Out of a Project When You're in Over Your Head [Quitting]
- Papermill Is a Simple, Elegant Instapaper Client for Android [Android Downloads]
- Use a Sheet of Paper to Make Sure Your Knife Is as Sharp as It Should Be [Video]
- Double-Check Your Bill Every Month to Avoid Fees for Unwanted "Services" [Personal Finance]
- Follow the 2:4 Rule to Store and Enjoy Leftovers Safely [Food]
- 7-Zip Icons, Long Conversations, and Anti-Root Android Apps [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: The Summer of Windows 8? [For What It's Worth]
- Rechner Is a Gesture-Based Calculator for iOS, Claims to Be 200% More Efficient than the Default [Video]
- Rescue a Worn-Out Pillow with Tennis Balls [Clever Uses]
- Daily App Deals: Get Photography Trainer for Android for 99 in Todays App Deals [App Deals]
- Hone Your Organization Skills by Helping Others with Their Messes [Organization]
- Refill Your Prescriptions by Scanning Your Bottle's Barcode with Your Phone [Health]
- Study Before Bed for Significantly Better Retention [Sleep]
- Running Barefoot Probably Doesn't Help Much in Races [Running]
- You Can Sign Up for Instagram on Android Now [Instagram]
- XBMC 11.0 "Eden" Released with AirPlay, Speed Improvements, and Lots, Lots More [Xbmc]
- Here's How Getting Things Done Creator David Allen Organizes His Workspace [Workspaces]
- Handy Scanner Ably Captures and Uploads Documents from Android Phones [Video]
- What Do I Do When My Employer Wants to be Too Social? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Guide to SQL Server Database Backup and Restore Process
- Is this Windows Phone App statistics Real ?
- Two most important things to keep in mind when hunting memory leaks
- Creating a Report Server(SSRS) Project
- Building Backbone.js Apps With Ruby, Sinatra, MongoDB and Haml
- The Heroes of Java: Ola Bini
- Staying DRY with Bash Indirect References
- Big Data Trends in 2012
- Starting a New Project for Windows Phone
- HTML5 Tutorial - Images on the Canvas
- Windows Phone 7.5 Design Patterns and Application Quality
- Displaying the MessageBox in PhoneGap for Windows Phone
- Profile and Reduce Memory Use in Django with .iterator()
- Configuring Envers(audit) with maven/eclipse
- Customize Response Headers in Django
- Mycelium - A high performance Web Crawler that Stores info in MongoDB
- Gradle: Using JMX with the Tomcat Plugin | James Carr
- Agile User Stories Exercise: Walk the Dog
- Progressive enhancement in MVC 3 with the help of custom ActionResults
- AT&T to sell Nokia Lumia 900 for under $100
- Learn Scala with Friends
- JavaFX: Why JavaFX 2.0? Develop Hardware-Accelerated RIA using JAVA.
- Custom or Open Source CMS?
- Dynamic Approval Process based on the Apex and Trigger
- Horizontal scaling of RDBMS with JTA and JEPLayer
- On the evolution of programming style starting in C
- A Large Collection of Useful jQuery Utils
- Java getting the class path in the runtime | Technical Advices
- Emergence Inflatable Chicken
- ABC Monsters
- Mad Men Quote as Art
- Bike Parkour
- Popcorn Proven Better Than Fruits and Veggies by Science!
- Architectural Google Doodle
- Beanie Baby Hunger Games
- The Magna Carta
- Hilariously Bad Terminator 3 DVD Commentary
- Mallrats Magic Eye Secret Exposed
- 6 Tabletop Role playing Games With Unique Settings
- Turkish Star Wars Action Figures
- Owl Dust Buddy
- New Years End: A BioShock Short Film
- Another Form of Pizza Roulette
- Visit the Wonderful Holds of Skyrim
- Who Can Resist the Penguin Webcam?
- Get Your Geeky Buzz On With 8-Bit Pale Ale
- What Female Comic Characters Wear in Cold Weather
- Superhero Optical Illusion-Two Batmen Or Wolverine?
- Welcome to the Leela Bathroom
- Agnes-Cecile Has Some Serious Watercolor Skills
- Scientists Record Nighttime Fish Farts
- Woman Walking While Texting Fell Off Pier
- Chocolate May Help Keep You Thin
- iPad Magic
- Angry Birds on Seattles Space Needle
- Star Wars Continuous Line Drawings
- Skull Cupcake Cookie Jar
- Man Saws off Own Foot to Avoid Work
- The Largest Car Loop the Loop in the World
- Worlds Largest Paper Airplane
- Watermelon Keg
- Crocheted Crochet Hook
- Guilty Dog Given Time Out
- Dressing for Success, Burglary Edition
- Style Tiles
- The Real Leadership Lessons of Steve Jobs - Harvard Business Review
- Styleguide - Ruby GitHub
- How One Response to a Reddit Query Became a Big Budget Flick | Underwire | Wired.com
- Delicious.com - [Icon Fonts]
- Whats in a Name? | The Intercom Blog
- 7 Years Of YouTube Scalability Lessons In 30 Minutes
- Swagger: A simple, open standard for describing REST APIs with JSON
- Racist Hunger Games Fans Are Very Disappointed
- Entypo - 100+ carefully crafted pictograms
- An ultradeep image thats *full* galaxies! | Bad Astronomy | Discover Magazine
- Glyph UI Icon Set - Icon Deposit
- Tales from the Trenches: GitHub Online Collaboration
- How the Daily Mail Conquered England : The New Yorker
- I Won The Windows Phone Challenge, But Lost Just Because | Skatter Tech
- www.greenteapress.com/thinkstats/thinkst ats.pdf
- Type Connection
- Touch bebraw/jswiki Wiki GitHub
- Reasons for Optimism, by Cooper Carry
- Jigsoar icons - a free, creative commons icon set
- How to Write Like a Scientist - Science Careers - Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Faculty, Postdoc jobs on Science...
- The pull-to-refresh patent by Dustin Curtis
- Schneier kicked from TSA oversight meeting at TSA request
- php-snow - Project Hosting on Google Code
- Geraldo Rivera Non-Apologizes, Still Blames 'Gangsta Hoodie' For Trayvon's Death [Non-apologies]
- Your Guide to the Idiotic Racist Backlash Against Trayvon Martin [Trayvon Martin]
- Hey Emily Gould, This Reality Show Wants to Cast You [Internal Memos]
- Frank Bruni's Too-Good-to-Be-True Abortion Tale [Frank Bruni]
- Child Bride Courtney Stodden Made a PSA for PETA [Video]
- Occupy Wall Street and MoveOn Go Together Like Woodstock and 1999 [America's Screaming Conscience]
- Good Day L.A. Reporter: 'Well I love Semen' [Video]
- The Day Madonna Joined Twitter: A Story of Love, Loss, and Toast [Madonna]
- Neurotic Mom Is Determined to Tell the World About Her Teen Daughter's Love Life [Parenting]
- This Young, Shirtless Playboy is the Most Interesting New Millionaire In Tech [Fameballs]
- Octomom Nadya Suleman Eats Like a Horse, Goes Topless [Octomom]
- College Professors Find Plenty of Time to Be Outraged About Being Called Not Busy [School Daze]
- Ticks Are the Hot New Plague of 2012 [Plagues]
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Charged With 'Aggravated Pimping' [Sex Crimes]
- Zooey Deschanel Pushes the Limits of Adorkability on Jimmy Kimmel Live [Video]
- Freedom Isn't Free, And Neither Is Taking a Photo With Newt Gingrich [Election 2012]
- Stephen Colbert Catches Up on Romney's Etch A Sketch Problem [Video]
- Jon Stewart Slams Florida's Stand Your Ground Law [Video]
- Lawrence O'Donnell Interviews an Empty Chair Instead of George Zimmerman's Lawyer [Lawrence O'donnell]
- Chocolate Is Apparently Good for You Again [Studies]
- False Alarm: Miley Cyrus Is Totally Not Engaged [Miley Cyrus]
- Colorado Parents Ruin Easter For Their Children [Sad Things]
- Why Is Hitler Selling Shampoo in Turkey? [Video]
- Here's How to Condescend to 900 Job Applicants With a 3,000-Word Rejection Letter [Life Lessons]
- Jeremy Piven Boring at Oral Sex, Says Stripper Gossip Reporter [Kiss And Tell]
- All of the Same Things We Keep Hearing About Girls, Lena Dunham's New HBO Show [Girls]
- Baton-Wielding 'Ninjas' Foil Medical Marijuana Delivery [Marijuana]
- Stripper Holds Shameful Secret Day Job as a Society Reporter [Media]
- Counter-Counterpoint: ...Says the Guy Who Got the Fuck Out of the Advertising Industry [Rants]
- One Way to Get a Book Deal These Days is to Starve and Humiliate Your Child [Books]
|Working My Nerves|
|A train wreck for ObamaCare?|
|Supreme Court Grills Government in Bad Stumble...|
|I Didnt See You There|
|To Kill Parasites, Fruit Flies Self Medicate...|
|Players Flout the NBA's Hoodie Ban to Stand Up...|
|Fears of new Palestinian intifada mount|
|101 Great Sites for Social Studies Class|
|His Worst Mistake: Obama Surrenders to Vladimir|
|Thieves rob Girl Scouts of $200, Scouts fight...|
|Geraldo Rivera, FOX News host under fire for...|
|Rachel Maddow: It Shouldn't Be So Easy to Start...|
|Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board reconstituted|
|Goings on About Town: Art|
|Information Will Be Free: Media, Groups Get...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Social Media Is Popular But Email Is Still The...|
|Home Alone Kid Gets $1.7 Million Village Loft...|
|World War II: Pictures We Remember|
|The Caucus: New Way to Raise Cash: A Picture...|
|Olympia Snowe Waited By The Phone For Years For...|
|Dr. Jill Biden: Military Support Will Define...|
|For a Romney Running Mate, Don't Bet on a Governor|
|Romney's Fundraisers Are Quietly Amassing Millions|
|Sen. Ron Johnson's advice to women who need...|
|How Syrian-Americans Are Uniting As Their...|
wall street j.
|New Black for Versace|
|Is Wheaties Dying A Slow Death?|
|Building Your Home Food Storage|
|Dream On, Valiant Austrian! An Economics Sonnet|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Tackling the Trauma of Unemployment|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|4 Storified Reasons SXSW Was Worth The Hassle...|
|7 Ways To Prove You're Irreplaceable In The Office|
|Shares of Yelp ([[YELP]] +9.1%) catch fire and...|
|YC Demo Day Session 1: PlanGrid, Medigram,...|
|Groupon Is Hiring An Army Of Engineers In...|
|Four Potential Crashers of the Social Media Party|
|Looking For Work? Facebook Wants Salesmen,...|
|FTC calls on Congress to enact baseline privacy...|
|Shark Tank Recap March 23|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|iPad Users Are Spending $70,000 A Day On iPad...|
|Dennis Rodman Says Hes Too Broke To Pay...|
|EPA's carbon rules to grandfather existing coal...|
|Nyan Cat Stars in iOS Adventure Game [VIDEO]|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Explains New iPad's Continued Charging...|
|Square's Mobile Payment App Gets New Name and Look|
|Siri used mostly for phone calls and texting|
|Frame Rate 69|
|Fox: UltraViolet is a 'serious work in progress'|
|We Don't Have Much Time Before Insanely Catchy...|
|Medvedev to Romney: Tone down the Hollywood...|
yahoo odd news
|Those who eat chocolate regularly are slimmer...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Who Owns a Disputed $260,000 Mega Millions...|
|The Secret Anti-Gay Marriage Strategy|
|5 Ways Modern Men Are Trained to Hate Women|
|Little Kid Sleeps on Skis|
|A Suspended Train Replica Proposed for the High...|
|If Popular Songs Were Shakespearean Sonnets|
|Stair lift for dogs trialled for obese pooches|
|Street View Competitors, Part 1|
|Sketchy Bunnies: His Sketchy Body is Ready|
|Ashton Kutcher Returning To Two And A Half Men??|
|Painting On Water|
|Around the Interwebs: This Is What Happens When...|
|Oldest Alien Planets FoundBorn at Dawn of Universe|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Tools of the Trade: Fierce Old Warplane Has a...|
|10 Surprising Facts About American Muscle Cars|
|Crochet Dragon - Smaug from The Hobbit|
|10 Things to Leave Off Your Rsum|
|Small Reactors Make a Bid to Revive Nuclear Power|
|North Sea gas leak venting from newly disturbed...|
|Stop-Motion Build of an RC Helicopter|
|Lunchtime Quiz: Organic Food Brand or Cult?|
|Choose the 4 Worst Science Fiction Movies Ever:...|
|Skyrim Walkthrough Part 50 - The World-Eater's...|
|West Antarctic ice shelves tearing apart at the...|
|Meet 'Buckliball,' a New Class of Engineered...|
|I Am 6'4 And I Don't Feel Tall|
|Annual Sales of Electric Bicycles to Surpass 47...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|On the Home Front: Military Chic|
|GM to Replace Volt Charger Cords Says Problem...|
|From Tennessee, a Ray of Clarity Breaks Through...|
|Grist spreads our new designs wings|
|Altaeros Energies Floating Wind Turbines Tap...|
|Hammerhead shark's 'twin' discovered|
|Online Gallery Depicts New Yorks Gritty Past|
|Mimi Zeiger: The Interventionists Toolkit, Part...|
|Can User Experience Be Beautiful? An Analysis...|
|Core77 Design Awards 2012: Interview with Rick...|
|Pentagram's 100th Anniversary logo for Grand...|
|12 of the Greatest Movie Roles Almost Played|
|MapAttack App Turns Any City into a Virtual...|
|Links for 2012-03-26 [del.icio.us]|
|Palapa / GH+A | Guillermo Hevia|
|Believe it or Not, This is Good for the Zebras...|
|The Lost Colors of Crayola|
|15 Simple Changes That Will Quickly Improve...|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Contingency planning for botched work days and...|
|F.D.A. Approves New Anemia Drug|
|An Exceedingly Simple Guide to Keeping a Journal|
|Grieving for Pets and Humans: Is There a...|
|Kate Winslet Reunites With James Cameron and...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Service Station: 10 Spa Treatments Worth...|
|Lucca Couture reveals a romantic collection for...|
|How to Add Stripes to a Wall|
|Preparing Food for Picky Eaters|
|Invisible Children Exec Makes Super...|
|7 Beautiful Makeup Color Trends for Spring 2012...|
|In Defense of French Food|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Pound Your Chest|
|Photo Essay: The Straight Razor Shave|
|Azealia Banks Has Got a Mouth on Her|
|Longines 180th Anniversary Pocket Watch|
|What A DIck!! Hercs Seen Antepenultimate...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Hit So Hard - Trailer|
|Five Favorite Films with Lily Collins|
|Superhero Bits: Dark Knight Rises, The...|
|Jeff Bridges or Michael Douglas Could Become...|
|Octomom -- The Topless Photo Spread|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Geraldo Rivera Non-Apologizes, Still Blames...|
|Total Recall Trailer Preview Teases Slick...|
|Album Of The Week: Chromatics Kill For Love|
|Black Keys Start Beef With Spotify's Sean Parker|
|All-American Rejects Singer Escapes L.A.: 'It...|
|Lost George Harrison 'Sun' guitar solo on...|
the big picture
|An office with a view|
|Photos of the Day: March 26|
|Tuesday, 27 Mar 2012|
|Kazakhstan's Capital, Outside and In|
|DINO DISH - Human salt|
|BookWorks-002.jpg 495701 pixels|
|Comic for March 27, 2012|
|My work doesnt belong in galleries, it belongs...|