- So that guy whose mom disapproves of music is actually VERY good. Let's get him some listeners.
- TIL that a team at MIT created a drug called DRACO that could possibly cure ALL viruses, and no one has...
- What a bastard!
- "One chord is fine. Two chords is pushing it. Three chords and you're into jazz." - Lou Reed...
- AMC Theaters says "Fuck the MPAA"; will screen Bully and allow teens to download a permission...
- After 6 years of toil, I successfully defended my dissertation for a Ph.D. in Neuroscience 2 days ago. AMA.
- Who the hell wouldn't buy this? Shaun of the Dead Lego set? Sign me up!
- Typical Canadians...
- Just swap the middle board with a rain gutter for instant Table Top Bar
- When someone attacks my submission history
- The BestOf mods are considering a one-week experiment: NO posts from default subreddits. Thoughts?
- They exist! I knew it!
- Anonymous plans to shut down The Internet on Saturday to protest SOPA
- FPS realities
- Pakistan to punish parents who do not have children vaccinated for polio
- Extra futons & a few pallets = stadium seating
- Bill Nye delivers
- An American judge poked at a wasps nest when ruling that the mass-lawsuits of the entertainment industry...
- Oh Look, They Finally Published That Article About Your Mom...
- World's Best Boss [FIXED]
- I have 5 sisters and get this crap all the time
- She likes to party
- US Army will block atheist soldiers from feeding homeless veterans this Saturday, but allowed Christians to...
- I see your Portal Gun and raise you my Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator.
- Don't try to be cute..
- My sex-ed teacher says this is ok because he didn't say to stop..
- How my girlfriend feels when I wake up wanting sex.
- Our chemistry teacher gives us this to convince students to not drop out.
- Who am I to tell her the truth?
- The Best Overheard at Hunger Games quotes
- Clearing after the storm
- Fungi Discovered In The Amazon Will Eat Your Plastic
- Official Gorify Announcement!
- iPad: My new remote control
- ChimeTheVote: Do You Think The New York Times Distorts the Truth?
- A Plum Tree Branch from My Backyard :)
- Um, Yeah, I Did.
- Working non stop
- Wonderful Paris by night
- Shooting around the house
- We Talk With The Cast Of FOX's Hit Series 'ALCATRAZ'
- 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' honored for raising awareness
- Caption Contest
- Mad Men is BACK! (Possible Spoilers Ahead)
- A poem to share
- iPads for animals...Really?
- ChimeTheVote: Will You Follow the Health Care Law Arguments?
- Lucy in Disguise with Diamonds
- Who can stop the music?
- James Cameron Reaches The Lowest Depth of the Ocean, Solo.
- The startup behind Bill Gates ski lift for energy storage
- After a very stormy weekend,
- Wallanders home town Ystad, Sweden
- This is for David
- My lovey loves :)
- tesco virtual supermarket in a subway station
- My New StoryBoard: Easter
- Do you still get mail everyday?
- Back to Life-Back to Reality
- How Autonomous Cars Are About to Change Our Future
- Counterterrorism database stores all Americans as potential domestic terrorists
- The Remaining Health Care Arguments: Fewer Fireworks, Possibly Bigger Consequences
- 5 Things Siri Still Needs
- A Week In The Life Of A Boxer
- The Court and the Mandate: Let the 'Left' Be Left Again
- Eating fatty foods makes the brain grow
- 20 Facts You Really Need To Know About Technology
- Sobering case of reality for Yanks
- When my Corgi gets hot this is what she does...(PIC)
- 15 Curious Pets Just Browsing the Internets
- iPhone Vs. Android Phones, Which One is Dominating the Market?
- Nine Things Every Man Should Have in His Pockets
- Man Saws Off Own Foot to Avoid Going to Work
- The Weapons of a North KoreaJapan Missile Standoff
- Comets Bombarding Early Earth Delivered the Amino Acids Needed for the Origins of life
- 100% Hero (pic)
- Why You Should Be Using The Female Condom
- The Project X Party: Debauchery for a Good Cause
- God really wants this woman dead
- DEA: Wannabe Cartel Hit Squad Included Former U.S. Soldiers
- What if women dont need guys any more?
- Apple to refund Australians over 'false' iPad 4G
- Scientists judge a jury's brains
- Piers Morgan Bans Madonna from His Show
- Sand Flea Jumping Robot
- xkcd: Cadbury Eggs
- Frozen Han Solo iPhone Case is a Geek's Wet Dream! (PICS)
- Which Alcoholic Drinks Are Healthiest?
- It's Official - The Fed Is Now Buying European Government Bonds
- GOP Lawmakers Pass 'Birther' Bill
- Santorum's Home State Problems Continue To Mount
- Lieberman, McCain To Obama: Explain Your Open Mic Remark
- Captain Suspended After In-Flight Meltdown
- Lesbian Republican Who Helped Write DOMA Now Lobbying To Repeal It
- Arizona Republicans Band Together On 'Birther' Bill
- Pot Shop Owners Struggling To Save Businesses
- WATCH: Representative Thrown Off House Floor For Wearing Hoodie
- Allen West Is Upset About Rule Allowing Handicapped Access To Commercial Swimming Pools
- George H.W. Bush To Endorse Romney
- WATCH: Romney Can't Explain How To Cover Those With Pre-Existing Conditions
- Toyota's Small Recall Could Spell Big Problems
- Businesses Mobilize Against Jobless Drug Testing Bill
- Good News For Obama
- WATCH: Top Social Entrepreneurs Tackle World's Toughest Problems
- Specter: 'Romney Has Changed Positions More Often Than A Pornographic Movie Queen'
- Apple Offers iPad Refunds For Some
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Takes On Rick Santorum's Reporter Curse-Out
- Top Democrat Rips CNN Reporter
- Mega Millions Jackpot Hits Record
- COULD THE WHOLE THING GO?
- Prominent Pakistani Acid Victim Commits Suicide
- Banks Finding Opportunity In Postal Service Woes
- WATCH: Arianna On This Life... And The Next
- JetBlue Passengers Recount Scare After Pilot Outburst
- Laptops, iPads Containing Sensitive Data Stolen From Romney Staffers
- State Senate Reportedly Passes Late-Term Abortion Ban
- Health Reform Cases Reach Final Day In Supreme Court
- Prosecutor: Police Wanted Warrant To Arrest Zimmerman
- Magic Johnson-Led Group To Acquire L.A. Dodgers
- Pop! ... Pop!
- Batman Drives a Lamborghini?
- Summer, Buddy Holly, the working folly / Good Golly Miss Molly and boats / Hammersmith Palais, the Bolshoi...
- Guy comes out of closet on Facebook to friends who are entirely too geeky to care.
- A cure for special snowflake syndrome.
- The Who's 5:15 gets an official video
- They write the songs.
- We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.
- HEAD MAN
- The News Corporation scandals
- "The stories of these cases are very painful."
- Rumble in the Toy Chest
- If you like the way your bike rides, it's an awesome bike.
- Pasty Gate
- Noisy Jelly
- Phablet Blue
- Getting wood
- Well, I never hated you.
- "What you see is what we sim"
- You're still all we think about, and that gives you power over us. And we resent you for it.
- Poo-Powered Rickshaw Unveiled At The Denver Zoo
- The Treniers
- Boing Booiinng Boooiiinnng Booooiiiinnnng
- Snowflake Cultivation
- ScHmITt hits the fan
- R.I.P. Christine Brooke-Rose
- What a brilliant man!
- On November 1, 2005, nine men ceased shaving
- Top Hat Good
- Two bits of wood bolted together
- Paintballing with Hezbollah
- A New Chapter of People Power
- Obama vs. Boehner: Who Killed the Debt Deal?
- Gore-Tex Under Siege from Waterproof Fabric Newcomers
- Body Language
- The Retreat
- When Did Young People Start Spending 25% of Their Paychecks on Pickled Lambs Tongues?
- Josh Macciello Convinced L.A. He Was in Line to Buy the Dodgers. But He Was Really a Fraud
- JetBlue suspends captain who disrupted flight yelling about bomb - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Sand Flea: Boston Dynamics Releases Video Of Impressive Jumping Robot - Huffington Post
- Allen and Patricia Prue face 2nd degree murder charges for the death of ... - Daily Mail
- Justices Suggest Parts of Health Law May Be Thrown Out - BusinessWeek
- JetBlue suspends captain who disrupted flight with bizarre rant - Salt Lake Tribune
- Trayvon Martin: Congressman wears hoodie in appeal over unarmed black teen's ... - The Province
- Astronomers say that there are billions of potentially habitable planets in ... - Christian Science Monitor
- Justices Suggest Other Parts of Health Law May Be Thrown Out - San Francisco Chronicle
- Nokia Pins Smartphone Hopes on China - New York Times
- Nike and Reebok battling over Tebow - New York Daily News
- US lottery set for world-record payout - Telegraph.co.uk
- A life wasted - Indian Express
- Congressman tossed for wearing a hoodie - Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog)
- JetBlue suspends pilot after mid-air incident - CBC.ca
- 'Obamacare' Embrace By President's Campaign Marks Change In Strategy - Huffington Post
- US man gets new face - Sky News Australia
- Big air: 'Sand Flea' robot jumps 30 feet high - msnbc.com
- Christie Brinkley breaks down during interview about divorce: 'I just want peace' - Fox News
- NFL makes rule changes for 2012 - Sportsnet.ca
- Nike Sues Reebok Over Tim Tebow NY Jets Gear - TIME
- NFL-League adopts playoff OT rule for regular season - Yahoo! Eurosport UK
- Plow driver, wife charged in Vt. teacher's death - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- What can $2B buy? Magic Johnson and the Dodgers - USA TODAY
- 'Tens of billions' of habitable worlds in our Milky Way, say astronomers - Toronto Star
- Plow driver, wife charged in Vt. teacher's death - MiamiHerald.com
- Summary Box: Shares of organic pasta maker Annie's soar on 1st day of trading - Washington Post
- Rep. Rush escorted off House floor after 'hoodie' protest - MarketWatch (blog)
- Investors bet on the bunny with Annie's IPO - MarketWatch
- JetBlue suspends captain who disrupted flight - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Christie Brinkley's ex Peter Cook says former model shed 'crocodile tears' on TV - New York Daily News
- Pretty Sure Ive Found the Article That Uses the Word Future More Than Any Time in the Past
- I Point My Finger at You, Misleading Reporter
- Stuff With New Names, Not Always For the Better
- 5 Just Out-and-Out Funny Life Observations
- Its the Dummy, Stupid
- Theres Bad News and Worse News
- Its Record-Breaking Time in These Areas
- What More Can You Say?
- India Tightens Security in New Delhis Tibetan Districts on Eve of Summit
- African Foot Fossil Indicates Another Hominin Species Lived With Lucy
- Pope Calls for Authentic Freedom in Cuba
- TIMESCAST: TimesCast | March 28, 2012
- The Caucus: Elder George Bush to Endorse Romney
- City Room: Suit Accuses Police of Violating Rights of Residents in Private Buildings
- Settlement Reached in Battle Over Brooke Astors Estate
- Justices Ask if Health Law Is Viable Without Mandate
- The Lede Blog: Day Three: US Supreme Court Hearings on Health Care #SCOTUS
- Obama vs. Boehner: Who Killed the Debt Deal?
- The Island President and Mohamed Nasheed of the Maldives
- Saudi Diplomat Kidnapped in Southern Yemen
- Ron Pauls Campaign
- Tibetan Exiles Rally Around Delhi Self-Immolator
- Retailers Rush to Adjust to Price-Smart Shoppers
- Netanyahu and Barak Forge a Bond on Israels Iran Crisis
- Civilian Complaint Review Board Gets New Powers to Prosecute New York Police
- Few Contingency Plans if Court Rejects Individual Mandate
- Olympic Mascots Inspire Imitators With an Eye for Parody
- Its the Economy: Rising Gas Prices Dont Actually Affect Americans Behavior
- Toulouse Journal: In Toulouse, Muslims Fear Diversity Is at Risk
- Raleigh Region: Notre Dame 80, Maryland 49: N.C.A.A. Tournament Notre Dame Returns to Final Four With Ease
- J Street, Pro-Israel but Against Iran Strike, Takes Its Message to Washington
- Tebow Professes His Evangelical Faith Carefully
- Australia Calls for Murdoch Probe After TV Piracy Allegations
- Foreclosure Deal Gives Banks Credit for Routine Activities
- Beers of The Times: Beer Review: American Porters
- Newt Gingrich Cutting Staff to Shift Focus to Convention
- Magic Johnsons Group Wins the Bidding for the Dodgers
- Park Slope Food Co-op Rejects Effort to Boycott Israeli-Made Products
- 'Anonymous' hackers plan to shut down the Internet this Saturday
- Building the worst Linux PC ever: 6 hours to boot Ubuntu
- Show HN: Save millions on cloud computing costs
- Shitter: Toilet Paper of Tweets
- The API I've been working on for the last 596 days is now live
- Timeline - A JS Library For Beautiful Timelines That Are Easy & Intuitive To Use
- Warehouse robots come of age
- Pull-To-Refresh Inventor Says Theres No Need To Worry About Twitters Patent
- Kids these days: the quality of new Wikipedia editors over time
- Go 1 Released
- Agile Means Stop Focusing on the Wrong Things
- Go version 1 is released
- Anonymous to shut down The Internet on Saturday to protest SOPA
- Tools to Launch Your Startup on a Shoestring (Part 1)
- Early Stage Startups Don't Need Money, They Need Customers
- Scaling Fonts Sizes & Icons
- Google account activity
- The Power of Technical Debt
- TenFarms aims to tie your mobile apps together
- I just built my first Rails app and this is how I did it
- I can manipulate your amazon.com recommendations
- The most interesting YC W12 startups - Xconomy's take
- Sealand, HavenCo, and the Rule of Law
- Death of a Data Haven (the story of Sealand)
- Simple - An Obtvse clone written in Python
- Adobe Charging Royalties for "Premium" Flash Player
- Download Coursera videos in batch
- The new Comcast Xbox Xfinity app is the first nail in net neutralitys coffin
- ThinkRelevance: The Podcast - Fogus on Himera
- Parlez-vous Python?
- Google 'Account Activity' Jumps Into Personal Analytics
- Counterterrorism Agents Were Told They Could Suspend the Law
- GNOME 3.4 Released
- Taking Down DNSChanger: A First Person Account
- Poo-Powered Rickshaw Unveiled At the Denver Zoo
- Scientists Estimate 40% of Red Dwarfs Have A Rocky Planet
- Linux 3.3: Making a Dent In Bufferbloat?
- Engineers Working On Swarm Of Laser Wielding Satellites To Deflect Asteroids
- Microsoft Releases ASP.NET MVC Under the Apache License
- Sony Taking Down PSP Titles In Response To Vita Hackers
- Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to SlashdotTV! (Video)
- Comcast Not Counting Their Video Service Against Bandwidth Cap
- The Fall of Data Haven Sealand
- Graphics Rendering Patent Suits Target Apple, Samsung, HTC, RIM, LG and Sony
- UK's Largest Specialist Video Games Retailer Enters Administration
- Particle-Wave Duality Demonstrated With Largest Molecules Yet
- Japan's Damaged Reactor Has High Radiation, No Water
- Australian Consumer Watchdog Sues Apple Over iPad Marketing
- 13-Billion-Year-Old Alien Worlds Discovered
- A Hybrid Car With Detachable Engine Proposed
- Boston Pays Out $170,000 To Man Arrested For Recording Police
- FTC Privacy Framework Pushes For Regulation of Data Brokers
- Cops Can Crack an iPhone In Under Two Minutes
- Slashdot Asks: How To Best Record Remote Video Interviews?
- Political Party's Leadership Election Hit By DDoS Attack
- Mozilla Releases HTML5 MMO BrowserQuest
- Ask Slashdot: What Defines Success In an Open Source Project?
- Inside the Mummification of Space Shuttle Discovery
- Richard Clarke: All Major U.S. Firms Hacked By China
- Inspiring story of a good teacher
- Online game to cultivate ideas about fighting global poverty
- Finding a 42-foot-long snake (fossil)
- Unfortunate cover of The Rifleman
- Fantasy-themed B&B in Belgium
- Pure evil causes birth defects
- Turning on a 100-year-old light bulb
- How Facebook ownership contract was 'forged'
- Dain Fagerholm's incredible animated GIFs
- Deepwater Horizon-related court filing in which an injured oil rig worker seeks justice through wit and...
- Things that never, never work #3428172
- And now, a moment of science fashion
- Whatever happened to Russia's Moon lander?
- Bathos in Sealand
- Laugh-Out-Loud Cats "Constellations" tee at w00t!
- Medvedev cat safe
- New geeks welcome, thank you
- Facebook passwords: many employers can snoop them, and don't need to ask
- AT-AT oil painting
- Soviet medallions scattered on Moon in 1959
- Free, open, all-HTML MMO from Mozilla
- Memorial reefs: cast your loved ones' cremains into concrete marine habitats
- Sony takes down game downloads to prevent homebrew
- Apps for Kids 015: Simple Physics
- City of Boston pays $170,000 to settle landmark case involving man arrested for recording police with cell...
- 45-foot paper airplane flies
- All the window-cameos from the old Batman TV series
- Trying to close your AOL account is suspicious activity
- Spanish record industry cartel sues business prof who called their system an illegal cartel, claims...
- Boing Boing on Flipboard
- Guy comes out of the closet after 8 years, on Facebook. Friends are horrified, HORRIFIED, at the web design...
- The rare question headline where the answer is not merely "yes", but "Oh HELL yes"
- Baltimore to raise cash by selling its historical landmarks. Now accepting offers for Shot Tower, War...
- The Pill was responsible for a third of all the wage increases earned by sluts during the 1990s
- 63 year old woman stands her ground against her estranged husband. No word on whether he was wearing a hoodie
- ou b4 usn sn ,u snq 3 pd uo spun so dd
- Woman plants herb garden containing parsley, rosemary, ex-husband, basil, lavender...wait, what?
- The year was 1938. A loaf of bread was 9 cents. You could rent a house for $27 a month. And for $130, you...
- Man undergoes full facial transplant. Nicholas Cage, John Travolta reportedly unimpressed. (pics)
- You find car keys on the floor of a nightclub. Do you: A) Give them to the staff B) Ask around if anybody...
- World Fark Party II - Las Vegas Nevada: March 30 - Apr 1
- Six of the top twenty best-performing cities are located in one state, including the top city. Wave your...
- Holy Wall walking. All the Batman window cameos in one compilation
- You know how Spike Lee retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to his 250,000 followers? Well, the...
- Man arrested for suddenly dropping his pants and filming the reactions of the people around him. FOX...
- Man scrawls a huge painted death threat across garage door. "According to the Police Department, he is...
- Semi-hot teacher who had sex with teenage boy 300 times gets 29 months in prison for destroying his life
- Et une triumph terrible en Russe avec mes Water Slides
- Photoshop this clay creation
- This slideshow of the ten sexiest bedrooms is so good it'll make you wanna puke
- Christ misses court hearing, expected to show up in 3 days
- Think Jesus rose from the dead? Or was it an illusion
- Food bank in Indiana using federal funds asks for just a teensy prayer before you get your groceries
- Crucifix on your condo door? No problem. A mezuzah? That'll be $50 per day, thank you very much
- Storyboard: Whiskey Forge Blogger Matthew Rowley Captures the Spirit of Moonshine
- Going Hollywood Wasn't Easy for Grand Theft Auto
- Video: See Gerald McBoing-Boing's Breakthrough '50s Animation
- Google's New Activity Updates Quantify Your Online Self
- Feeling Office 365 Squeeze, Microsoft Resellers Lash Out
- BrowserQuest Is Pure HTML5 Gaming Goodness
- Army Wants Flapping Wings to Fly Drones of the Future
- Rise in Allergies Linked to War on Bacteria
- Wanna Make It In The Valley? Better Eat Your Kale
- Box.net Joins Forces With World of iPad Apps
- Cadillac's New Seat Shakes Your Butt To Save Your Behind
- Bigger Than Agency, Bigger Than E-Books: The Case Against Apple and Publishers
- Red Hat Becomes Open Source's First $1 Billion Baby
- Video: MC Danny Brown Talks Dr. Seuss, 'Cat in the Hat Rappers'
- This Badass .30 Caliber Ammo Case Puts Your Lunch Box to Shame
- Photographer Shows a Different Side of Daniel Johnston
- Temple Run and the Rise of the Free, Profitable Videogame
- 8 Eye-Popping Retina Display Photography Apps for the New iPad
- FBI Taught Agents They Could 'Bend or Suspend the Law'
- 10 Billion Earth-Like Planets May Exist in Our Galaxy
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 28
- Decode: Match Micro-Nations to Trivia About Them
- Planetary Billiards: Triple-Planet Manned Mars/Venus Flybys (1967)
- How Forensics Claims Facebook Ownership Contract is 'Forged'
- Turn Your Mobile Device Into a Tax-Crunching Accountant
- Wannabe Cartel Hit Squad Included Former U.S. Soldiers
- Space Capsule Hatch in Place
- NASA Wants You to Find Hubble's Next Iconic Image
- Apple Responds to iPad Battery Concerns
- Computers in the Living Room: Xbox Has Never Been A Game System
- Why Did This Man Graffiti An Angry Message His Own House?
- Woman Secretly Buries Husband In Herb Garden
- Is This The World's Smallest Dog?
- WATCH: The Lorax Goes Missing
- WATCH: Can Google Autocomplete Hurt Your Job Search?
- Watchman And Burglar Fight With Sword, Tire-Iron, Beer Bottle And Screwdriver
- WATCH: This Girl Is A Stacking Master
- LOOK: Iconic Obama Artist Dressed To Impress In Mugshot
- NOT FUNNY: The Cost Of Laughter Is Going Up
- WATCH: Jewelry Made From Living Beetles
- Paramedic Pours Blood On Student During Drunk Driving Lesson
- D'OH! Does This Fish Look Like Homer Simpson?
- Naked Drunk Driver Flips SUV On Hunt For Smokes, And Other Sauced Stories
- Boy Wonder Uses iPad App To Catch Burglar
- Real-life 'Hamburglar' Steals McDonald's Order
- WATCH: Zombie Appears Behind 'Channel 4 News' Presenter
- WATCH: Teens Build Their Own 'Battlestar Galactica' Viper Jet!
- Superman's First Paycheck Up, Up And Away For Auction
- Shooting Suspect Caught With His Pants Down
- NASA's UFO Files TO Be Revealed On Science Channel Special
- Murder Suspect Squawks Like A Bird In Court
- Pool Cue Tip Lodged In Man's Brain
- Man Saws Off His Foot To Get Out Of Work
- Meet The Psychic Surgeon Of Brazil
- Thief Accidentally Dials 911 During Crime
- Man Stabs 81-Year-Old Roommate Over TV Volume
- Cannibal Mafia Members Allegedly Eat Traitor
- Porn Stars Can't Be Prom Dates, High School Officials Say
- Firehouse Catches On Fire
- Shelter Dog Saves Girl From Attack By Sex Offender
- Nation's Quadriplegics Immobilize On Washington In Support Of Stem-Cell Research
- New Walgreens Facebook Plugin Allows Users To See What Prescriptions Friends Are Picking Up
- America Should Deregulate Domestic Oil Drilling, Reports Foundation For Releasing Policy Papers Stating...
- American Voices: Supply Of College Graduates Outstripped By Workforce Demand
- U.S. Military Desperate To Be Handed Just One Solid War It Can Knock Out Of The Park
- [audio] 'Phantom Of The Opera' Viewers Treated For Post-Melodramatic Stress Disorder
- Stockwatch: Church & Dwight (CHD)
- American Voices: Gingrich Photo Op: $50
- WEDDINGS: This Kid Derek And Some Short Woman
- WEDDINGS: This kid Derek you went to elementary school with and some short woman are getting married...
- Fourth 'Mad Men' Torrent Works
- [video] Today Now! Host Undergoes Horrifically Painful Surgery Live On Air
- 'The Recovery Is Here,' Reports Underemployed Man Making $20,000 Less Than He Used To
- Media Working On Snooki Miscarriage Coverage In Advance
- Your Horoscopes Week of March 27, 2012
- American Voices: U.S. Compensates Afghan Victims Families
- Homesick Kid On Sleepover Needs To Just Tough It The Fuck Out
- [audio] Area Man Too Busy For His Buddy Phil, Eh?
- BOSCOBEL, WI
- Voicemail From Mom Deleted 3 Words In
- Kentucky Celebrates Regional Win By Cutting Down Anthony Davis' Unibrow
- TV Listings: Tom And Karen's Baby
- NFL Panics When Only 17 Prospects Declare For Draft
- American Voices: Supreme Court Begins Obamacare Hearings
- Small-Town Mayor Steps Down Amid Scandal Over Forged Coupon
- Brand-New Heart Scalded By Cheneys 1,000-Degree Blood
- Lawyers Opposing Health Care Law Cite Kids-With-Pre-Existing-Conditions-Can-Go -Fuck-Themselves Clause
- [video] Jeff Beck Lured Into Dark Alley With Old Guitar-Pick-On-A-String Trick
- Editorial Cartoon: No Ribbon, No Cure?
- American Voices: Cause Of Male-Pattern Baldness Discovered
- Show Us Your Custom Chrome Themes [Ask The Readers]
- Gaze Off into the Distance with These Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- Spanning Undelete Rescues Google Apps Calendar Events [Google Apps]
- What's a Private BitTorrent Tracker, and Why Should I Use One? [Ask Lifehacker]
- What's a Private BitTorrent Trackers, and Why Should I Use One? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Do It Yourself or Hire Someone? Use This Calculator to Find What an Hour of Your Time Is Really Worth...
- Defrost Frozen Meat in About Half the Time with a Hot Water Bath [Kitchen Hacks]
- The Sun Room Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Google's New Account Activity Dashboard Breaks Down Your Gmail Productivity and Other Account Activity...
- Budget Kitchen Upgrades for Every Kitchen that Will Change the Way You Cook (and Eat!) [Video]
- Fix Dull Scissors with a Screwdriver [Macgyver Tips]
- Set Up Contingency Plans for Important Work Assignments [Productivity]
- Change the Default Format and Save Location for Screenshots on a Mac [Mac Tips]
- How to Stop Flicking Through a Million Movie Options and Pick Something to Watch [Entertainment]
- The Food52 Hotline iPhone App Gets Real-Time Answers To Your Pressing Cooking Questions [IPhone Downloads]
- Screenleap Offers One-Click Screen Sharing for Free, No Sign-Ups or Installs Required [Webapps]
- Like Lifehacker on Facebook for Our Top Stories, Polls, and More Delivered Right to Your News Feed...
- Avoid Phrases Like Thats Impossible at The Office to Keep Your Career Alive [Jobs]
- The Partly Cloudy Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Remains of the Day: Microsoft Blocks Pirate Bay Links in IM [For What It's Worth]
- The Best (and Worst) Manufacturers for Actually Getting Android Updates [Android]
- Pimp Your Kitchen Cabinet with a Closet Rack [DIY]
- Daily App Deals: Get NOAA Weather Radio for iOS for $1.99 in Todays App Deals [App Deals]
- Most Popular Headset with Attached Microphone: Sennheiser PC and HD Series [Hive Five Followup]
- In Defense of a Smaller Monitor [Productivity]
- Keep a Standby Grocery List for Quick and Easy Shopping When You're Short on Time [Shopping]
- Play The Stock Market with Your Friends on MeARKET [Investing]
- Google Drive: Coming This April [Google Drive]
- How to Speed Up, Clean Up, and Revive Your Mac [Maintenance]
- Do Android Names Make Any Sense to You? [Reader Poll]
- Go version 1 is released
- Create an interactive bubble chart with HTML5 canvas
- Scaling Fonts Sizes & Icons
- Extending the Visual Studio 11 Web Browser Chooser and Browse With Menu to include Developer Profiles
- New Solr 3.6, 4.x Feature: Checking Index Locks at Startup
- Web Development Recipes
- IMPLEMENTING SKEW TRANSFORMATION IN WPF
- Implementing INotifyPropertyChanged with Compile Time Checking
- How to select multiple item in ListBox:Asp.net
- MongoDB Presentations - Asynchronous MongoDB with Python and Tornado
- Payment App of Square now Denominate, Upgrade Android Version
- Go 1 Release Candidate 2 is out
- Code a packet sniffer in C on Linux
- Develop, Deploy and Maintain in Coda
- Who Uses PhoneGap/Apache Cordova?
- Basho's Riak Cloud Storage Release is AWS S3-Compatible
- Google AppEngine's Task Queues API
- A Windows Phone Developer's Take on PhoneGap
- Coding Horror: The End of Pagination
- 3 Myths about Release and Deployment Management
- The return of Vim
- An Introduction to New Features in C# 5.0
- The Biggest Mistakes Django Developers Make When Using Lettuce
- Accessing HP Cloud OpenStack Nova Using Python and Requests
- Disruptor - Concurrent Programming Framework
- Spring 3.1 profiles and Tomcat configuration
- 5 1/2 F# features every C# programmer should lust after
- The Problematic Developer/Programmer Interview Process
- 'Ugly' MongoDB defies NoSQL death rumour
- Eclipse readies browser-based IDE
- The Dilemma
- A Well Educated Vandal
- Most Extensive Face Transplant Yet
- The Treniers
- Short People
- Getting into a Different Frame of Mind
- Zombie Mount Rushmore Letter and Key Holder
- Electronic Abacus
- Draw Bridge
- Humongus Conservation Area Created in Africa
- 14 Batman Window Cameos
- 14 Facts You Might Not Know about Mission: Impossible
- Tire Rolls Down Mountain
- Robotic Hand Will Make Video Chatting Even Creepier
- Disney Princesses At Their Film Age
- Chickens Are Clucking Up Video Games
- Concept Art For Willow The Animated Series
- Straight Edge Laser-Guided Scissors
- Animated Gorillaz Music Video-DoYaThing
- Radiation Reveals Unseen Van Gogh Painting
- Facebook Plug-in Lets You Name Personal Enemies
- Hilarious Ad For Star Wars Kinect
- Real Life Hamburglar On The Loose In Maine
- Carved Bowling Balls
- Eye Of The Riley-A Corgy Cam Adventure
- Edible Cookbook
- A Fantasy Bed & Breakfast
- Push the Pizza Button for Pizza
- The Fruit of the Beetle Tree
- Grandma Got the Best Photobomb Ever
- Robotic Water Gun Shoots Squirrels off Birdfeeder
- A Cute Customer Loyalty Card
- Obscura Day 2012
- Texas Sized Hot Dog!
- A Bald Eagle, A Fox and Cats Hanging Out on a Porch
- Gamasutra - News - Turning down Zynga: Why I opted out of the $210M Omgpop buy
- ESPI at work: The power of Keynote | Edenspiekermann
- The Case Against Google
- Screenshots of Despair
- A Short Lesson in Perspective - The San Francisco Egotist
- How to GitHub: Fork, Branch, Track, Squash and Pull Request - Gun.io
- Call Me Fishmeal.: The Mac App Store Needs Paid Upgrades
- IOS design: a case study
- There's no speed limit. (The lessons that changed my life.)
- Coding Horror: The End of Pagination
- Glyphish Icons and resources for iPhone developers
- Woodcut Maps: Handcrafted wood-inlay maps, designed by you.
- The iPad Wins Because Android Tablet Apps Suck: An Illustrated Guide | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
- Apple Has 163 Reasons To Release Fabled 'iPad mini' -- AppAdvice
- Derandomized - BAYES NET BY EXAMPLE USING PYTHON AND KHAN ACADEMY DATA
- Keynote Wireframe Toolkit - Get your Keynote Kung-Fu on
- A List Apart: Articles: Style Tiles and How They Work
- Daily Dot | A Pinterest spammer tells all
- WikiPaintings.org - the encyclopedia of painting
- Lobbyists, Guns and Money - NYTimes.com
- The ustwo Pixel Perfect Precision Handbook | ustwo
- Using Modernizr to detectHTML5features and provide fallbacks
- Loft Resumes
- A Slow-Books Manifesto - Maura Kelly - Entertainment - The Atlantic
- BrowserQuest a massively multiplayer HTML5 (WebSocket + Canvas) game experiment Mozilla Hacks the Web...
- Minimum Paragraph Widths in Fluid Layouts
- Bush and Cheney Are for Snooping In Everyone's Library Records But Theirs [Libraries]
- Unbelievably Wasted Girl Tries to Have Sex With Tree After Getting in Fight With It [Video]
- Texas College Cartoonist: I Was Fighting Media Bias With 'Colored Boy' Cartoon [Trayvon Martin]
- Stop Doing Curls [I Of The Tiger]
- Rep. Bobby Rush Ejected from House Floor for Wearing a Hoodie [Video]
- Secret Video: Newt Gingrich's Creepy Wife Grooming Him Like a Circus Walrus [Video]
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel Are Dating: Pretty Cute, Huh [Celebrities]
- Tom Friedman Travels the World to Find Incredibly Uninteresting Platitudes [Tom Friedman]
- Madonna Can't Stop Talking About Madonna on MDNA [Madonna]
- Homework Is Useless, According to Experts [Education]
- Rape Cop Guilty For a Change [Nypd]
- Where is The Lorax Who Speaks For the Trees? Seriously, He Was Stolen. [Dr Seuss]
- Nothing Technically Wrong with Smuggling Fetuses in Your Luggage [Fetuses]
- Stephen Colbert Explains the War on the Second Amendment that Obama Isn't Waging [Video]
- The Daily Show's Samantha Bee Infiltrates the Park Slope Food Co-Op to Investigate Its Proposed Ban on...
- Employers Care About Your Facebook Page Way Less Than You Do [Facebook]
- The High Line's Terrifying New Art Commission [Jeff Koons]
- NYC Department of Education Bans Dancing, Death, and Politics From Standardized Tests [The Children]
- Why the Phony Ratings Controversy Over Bully is Giving the Movie a Wedgie [Grierson & Leitch]
- The Reign of the PG-13 Rating: Sanitized, Safe, and Worth Shitloads of Money [Movies]
- 'Should I Date This Weirdo Who Sniffs My Crotch Sweat at the Gym?' Asks Very Single Lady [Questions]
- Ann Curry Will Be Fired As Co-Host of the Today Show Because Everybody Hates Her [Video]
- Alicia Silverstone Grossly Bird Feeds Her Baby Gross Meal [Video]
- Are You a Gay Man? Here Are the Horrifying Ways the Turkish Army Will Ask You to Prove It [The Gays]
- University of Texas Student Paper Wins 'Most Racist Trayvon Martin Cartoon' Contest [Racism]
- Science Locates the Elusive Fish Fart [Science]
- Geraldo Rivera Non-Apologizes, Still Blames 'Gangsta Hoodie' For Trayvon's Death [Non-apologies]
- Your Guide to the Idiotic Racist Backlash Against Trayvon Martin [Trayvon Martin]
- Hey Emily Gould, This Reality Show Wants to Cast You [Internal Memos]
- Frank Bruni's Too-Good-to-Be-True Abortion Tale [Frank Bruni]
|The Culture Gabfest, Money in the Envelope Edition|
|Inside Syrias latest tragedy|
|Video: Congressman Booted from House Floor for...|
|Today in the 2012 Tournament of Books|
|To Kill Parasites, Fruit Flies Self Medicate...|
|Science Can't Explain Why You'd Ever Eat a...|
|Moves out of L.A. most popular|
|101 Great Sites for Social Studies Class|
|How Common Are Deaths Like Trayvon Martins?|
|Thieves rob Girl Scouts of $200, Scouts fight...|
|Poll: Obama leads Mitt Romney in 3 critical...|
|Vagina enters stage left -- or is it right? - CNN|
|Interfaith Bohemian in India|
|Goings on About Town: Dance|
|Human Rights Group Says Cuba Arrests, Harasses...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Social Media Is Popular But Email Is Still The...|
|Home Alone Kid Gets $1.7 Million Village Loft...|
|World War II: Pictures We Remember|
|The Caucus: On House Floor, a Sweatshirt in...|
|Human Monopoly Logo Mitt Romney Explainers Jay...|
|Vice President and Dr Biden Celebrate Women's...|
|For a Romney Running Mate, Don't Bet on a Governor|
|Livni Out for Kadima|
|Interview with Representative Michele Bachmann|
|Republicans scramble to put together fake DREAM...|
|How Khartoum is Yet Again Chasing Civilians...|
wall street j.
|Panel: MF 'Autopsy' Report by Summer|
|Facebook's War Chest Will Be Game Changer|
|Joint ownership of bank accounts and investment...|
|Contraception and the Gender Wage Gap|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|When Your Influence Is Ineffective|
|Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing?|
|Shopping Aggregators, Now With More Heart|
|Jamie Dimon Just Disagreed With One Of His Own...|
|Zynga's ([[ZNGA]] -4.6%) Slingo game, which...|
|Google Maps For Android Update Packs Hi-Res Map...|
|Face time with Facebook CEO stirs concerns on...|
|Pay With Square, And You Hardly Have to...|
|Did Tim Cook Pay a Call on China Mobile to Talk...|
|Context matters: Search can't replace a...|
|Groupon Adds Dream Weddings Channel|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Ex-Googler Fears Google's Greed, So He Launched...|
|Anne Hathaway, Adam Shulman Engagement Party...|
|Hacking Scarlett Johansson—and 50 other...|
|Justin Bieber Gets Hacked, #Biebermyballs Goes...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|51% of US Households Own An Apple Product|
|Daily Report: Do You Speak Computer Code?|
|Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for HTC...|
|TWiT Photo 50|
|Google Drive cloud storage to launch in April?|
|This Is All Well And Good But I Want Someone To...|
|Video: Gas prices have Minnesotans giving up...|
yahoo odd news
|Fireworks factory explodes in Thailand (VIDEO)|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Wednesday Words: Muppets, Slacktivism and...|
|Conservatives Love Obamacare - When it's...|
|The Michael Bay Reboot of Ninja Turtles: Explained|
|Dog Struggles To Get Up|
|Space City USA, A Never-Completed Space Theme...|
|Apple's Earbuds Are Getting Complicated|
|Stair lift for dogs trialled for obese pooches|
|Street View Competitors, Part 1|
|Engrish Funny: Insert My What?|
|Darren Aronofsky Signs On For Judy Garland...|
|Literal Party Rock Anthem With MS Paint|
|Cats Are the Best Musicians|
|Pictures: NASA Rockets Make Weird Clouds Near...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Votes and Vowels: A Changing Accent Shows How...|
|10 Surprising Facts About American Muscle Cars|
|Build a vertical aquaponic veggie & fish...|
|Long Overdue Early-Warning|
|10 Things to Leave Off Your Rsum|
|U.N. Climate Report Skips Over Curbing...|
|No toxic hydrogen sulphide in North Sea gas leak|
|Voronoi Bookshelf Generator|
|Adam Savages Impassioned Speech on Reason|
|The 10 Most Baffling Moments In Lois Lane and...|
|How To Deal With Seasonal Affective Disorder|
|Does BMI affect post-surgical complications,...|
|Court of Chancery|
|Is It Snowing Microbes on Enceladus?|
|Carolina Blue Sky|
|Floating Theater Lets Audiences Watch Films In...|
|Mark Lamster: A Letter to a Critic, Departed|
|Redesigning With Personality|
|International Home + Housewares Show 2012: Dash...|
|25 Creepiest Mustaches in NHL History|
|Lifestyles of the Rich and Stylish: 10...|
|Powerhouse Ideas: 10 Futuristic Clean Power...|
|Links for 2012-03-26 [del.icio.us]|
|Human Fish Pool in the Postojna Cave / Studio...|
|How Long it took Facebook, Twitter and Google+...|
|Time Design : Colorful Clocks For Every Room|
|Work Connects Us All|
|15 Simple Changes That Will Quickly Improve...|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Waterproof Pool Table|
|Justices Ask if Health Law Is Viable Without...|
|An Exceedingly Simple Guide to Keeping a Journal|
|How Perception Can Boost Sports Performance|
|Heidi Klum Unleashes Her Flower Power at the...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Bobby Rush and the Hoodie of Doom|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Ultimate Guy's Girl|
|How to Rise in the World: Advice on Hustling...|
|It's All About the Accessories|
|Balenciaga Bright Leather Carry-On|
|Ryan Gosling Ain't Pretty No More In Nicolas...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Safety Not Guaranteed - Trailer|
|Bully Will Open Unrated|
|Superhero Bits: The Avengers, The Dark Knight...|
|Ridley Scott Talks 'Prometheus' Rating &...|
|Terrence Howard to Cops: My Wife's Extorting...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Bush and Cheney Are for Snooping In Everyone's...|
|Rise of the Guardians Trailer: Childhood...|
|Watch Grimes KEXP Session|
|'American Idol' Conundrum: Why Are Heejun And...|
|Eric Lowen of Lowen & Navarro Dies|
|Eazy-E's daughter pays photo tribute, says...|
the big picture
|An office with a view|
|Photos of the Day: March 27|
|Wednesday, 28 Mar 2012|
|Following Weegee's Footsteps|
|Nvision Ink - Underland|
|Winter Kind II|
|karavane vert torpedo|
|Comic for March 28, 2012|
|Picture of God|