- Facebook's "like" button.
- Anyone else notice they'd make a great couple?
- So I saw this on Facebook the other day...
- Colombias former president calls Americas drug war a failure: We cannot be condemned to live in war because...
- U.S. soldier dies saving Afghan girl: Spc. Dennis Weichel saw an MRAP bearing down on a little girl and...
- Let me introduce you to Herzkollaps, a true reddit hero!
- I drew this for you Reddit - Ms. Karma!
- A friend of mine posted this picture on facebook. I found this totally awesome!
- Anderson Coopers airs piece on boarding school abuse after pressure from Reddit community
- My friend prayed on facebook for "Courage and Serenity." I sent her this.
- Huge tornadoes discovered on the Sun
- The slow death of Best Buy has begun.
- Why do people who smoke weed talk about smoking weed so much?
- Gamer Guys.
- 68 year old ex-marine shot to death by police in his own home after he accidentally triggered his medical...
- Reddit, each F-35 fighter jet will cost taxpayers $135,000,000. The Pentagon wants to purchase 2,443 of...
- TIL In 1929 a man while conscious through brain-surgery "burst into a manic flight of puns"
- Hi Reddit, I was the runt and got sick so they told people not to adopt me. Two years ago they said I was...
- HOW ARE YOU DRIVING?
- When I was kid I had to walk to school...uh...uphill...DAMN! you win kid.
- My daughters exact words after we left the evening pediatric clinic yesterday.
- Problem with Personal Trainer...
- We just found this in my grandmas closet
- Just got this guy from the pound this afternoon
- Grandson returns from Navy, surprises grandmother by photobombing birthday photo
- As Requested: IAmA(n) Astrobiologist, AMA
- This is where she sleeps . .
- How deep must life hide to be safe on Europa? Jupiter's icy moon is subject to constant and significant...
- So true...
- Saving Octopus
- .... I am speechless.....
- Barack Obama singing "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- Extra Tribute To All My Followers & Chime.in
- The Life I Choose
- Acts of Kindness is something I never forget..
- ChimeTheVote: Health Care Reform Law
- Cli Sunset
- Children must always wear a seat belt...
- Chime.in at my Office, Karlstad, Sweden
- My first chime-My cat, Amy
- The Best Overheard at Hunger Games quotes
- Clearing after the storm
- Fungi Discovered In The Amazon Will Eat Your Plastic
- Official Gorify Announcement!
- iPad: My new remote control
- ChimeTheVote: Do You Think The New York Times Distorts the Truth?
- A Plum Tree Branch from My Backyard :)
- Um, Yeah, I Did.
- Working non stop
- Wonderful Paris by night
- Shooting around the house
- We Talk With The Cast Of FOX's Hit Series 'ALCATRAZ'
- 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' honored for raising awareness
- Caption Contest
- Mad Men is BACK! (Possible Spoilers Ahead)
- A poem to share
- iPads for animals...Really?
- ChimeTheVote: Will You Follow the Health Care Law Arguments?
- Lucy in Disguise with Diamonds
- Who can stop the music?
- Study tracks how conservatives lost their faith in science
- Yahoo readies Do Not Track for entire global network
- 5 Bizarre Ways You Can Brainwash a Courtroom
- Kate Winslet Says Her Acting 'Could've Been Better' In 'Titanic' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV
- Bully: A Punishing Movie Your Kids Must See
- Megaupload Drops Mega Song Lawsuit to Focus on Nonsense US Charges | TorrentFreak
- NASA - Will.i.am on NASA Spinoffs
- 13 GIFs Of Babies Getting Punkd
- Captive Virgins, Polygamy, Sex Slaves: Marriage if We Actually Followed the Bible
- 'I was forced off the shop floor into the stock room because of my 80 tattoos'
- Samsung announces 5 million Galaxy Notes sold and Premium Update upgrade
- Desert Beauties: The Lovely Ladies of Coachella
- Festival of Colors - World's BIGGEST color party
- Life-changing experiments: The biological Higgs
- The 15 Most Irresistible Lady Gaga Photo Shoots
- What I think about every time Im forced to use bing... (Pic)
- Google+ Introduces Gaming Feature
- How Marijuana Works (Infographic)
- You Know you love a girl When she made you sit in thes position atleast once
- Here's How to Condescend to 900 Job Applicants With a 3,000-Word Rejection Letter
- Solar Eclipses Can (Slightly) Change Weather on Earth
- Mercury in perspective
- Obama lawyer asks Supreme Court to save healthcare law
- Gigantic Solar Tornado Is 5 Times the Size of Earth
- Facebook Picture Vs Reality
- New age weapons to enhance modern warfare
- New Milky Way Photo Captures 1 Billion Stars
- High school students building 'Battlestar Galactica' Viper simulator
- Backstage At The Miss Belarus 2012
- News Corp says BBC accusations on TV piracy baseless
- RUSSIA'S BARBOUR SHOP
- GOP's Anti-Women Efforts Losing Support
- Senate Reportedly To Vote Soon On 'Buffett Rule'
- People Still Voting For Rick Perry, For Some Reason
- Senate Rebuffs President Obama On Oil
- OOPS: Joke Ad Accidentally Runs In Newspaper
- Pelosi Praises Bobby Rush
- WATCH: Ousted President Warns Of Rocky Road To Democracy
- ISLAM'S RAINBOW NATION
- Whistleblower Says Bank Harassing 'The Living Hell' Out Of Her
- Boehner Weighs In On Bobby Rush Hoodie
- Cain: New Black Panther Threats Just As Bad As Trayvon's Death
- Obama Calls On Congress To End Oil Tax Breaks
- JetBlue Pilot's Unraveling Baffles Friends
- Newt Gingrich Held Secret Meeting With Romney
- Lawyer: Bales Remembers Smell Of Human Bodies, Gunfire
- WATCH: Hannity Attacks Media Over Trayvon Martin
- Conservative Pundits Attack 'Liberal Media' Over Racial Term
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Obama's Russian Hot Mic Mishap
- Sandra Fluke Speaks Out About Women's Issues
- World Bank Nominee: 'We Can Eradicate Global Poverty'
- Apple CEO Makes Historic Visit
- MURDOCH: IT'S WAR
- Explosions Rock Baghdad As Arab Summit Opens
- Major Gas Leak Raises Oil Spill Concerns
- Japan Hangs 3 In First Executions Since 2010
- Obama Outspends Republican Campaigns By Millions
- NATO Supply Convoy Ambushed In Western Afghanistan
- Billionaire Gingrich Backer: Newt's 'At The End Of His Line'
- Romney Scores Big Endorsement
- It's the Pleats.
- No man is an island
- Pretty Pony DEATH BLASTER
- The Enduring Consequences of Unemployment
- The next night we ate whale
- Thomas Zwijsen performs Nylon Maiden
- "Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again."
- This isn't Amelia Earhart or the Bermuda Triangle we're talking about here...
- Everything Must Go!
- The pills are $2,000 every month. The doctor visits never end. And there's always the possibility the virus...
- I get up in the morning and ask: What if?
- And by more freeform, I mean, has more poop jokes.
- Power to the Peeple
- Astronaut with a camera - an amazing combination
- The worst linux PC ever
- Certainly not Hugh Hefner
- Downton Arby's
- WrestleMania III
- Taste the Rainbow
- Hull 0, Scunthorpe 3
- TETSUUUOOOO!!!....'s creator returns
- More like "Equal XXXchange"
- Here Come the Brides and Brides and Grooms and Grooms
- Things that seem normal when you live alone.
- Since apparently it is Map Day.
- Who Will Sing for Me? Earl Scruggs
- Animated map of ocean surface currents
- [Enter totally relevant Simpsons quotation here]
- Gas Leak at North Sea Platform
- Kurt Vonnegut: The Art of Fiction No. 64
- Odd Blood: Serodiscordancy, or, Life With an HIV-Positive Partner
- A Hole in the Ground
- Confessions of an Ivy League Frat Boy: Inside Dartmouths Hazing Abuses
- Paintballing with Hezbollah
- A New Chapter of People Power
- Obama vs. Boehner: Who Killed the Debt Deal?
- Gore-Tex Under Siege from Waterproof Fabric Newcomers
- Body Language
- The Retreat
- When Did Young People Start Spending 25% of Their Paychecks on Pickled Lambs Tongues?
- Josh Macciello Convinced L.A. He Was in Line to Buy the Dodgers. But He Was Really a Fraud
- Operation Midnight Climax
- Mail Supremacy
- The Song Machine
- How They Did It
- Its Different for Girls
- He Was a Crook
- Mangled Horses, Maimed Jockeys
- No Earthly Trace
- Being James Brown
- France buries gunman after Algeria refuses - Independent Online
- Amazon founder Bezos finds Apollo 11 engines on sea floor - Reuters India
- Obama Goes Medieval on Oil Companies - U.S. News & World Report (blog)
- UPDATE 3-New high in US autism rates inspires renewed debate - Chicago Tribune
- Calif. lawmakers don hoodies for slain Fla. teen - San Francisco Chronicle
- Autism Rates Jump Again, As Diagnosis Improves - NPR (blog)
- High noon for Obamacare - New York Daily News
- Best Buy Isn't Your Best Bet - Barron's
- Capital gets garden store for medical pot growers - Houston Chronicle
- Obama tells Congress to limit tax breaks for oil companies - Agenzia Giornalistica Italia
- JetBlue captain removed from active duty pending reviews - Fox News
- JetBlue captain's unraveling baffles friends - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Mega Millions jackpot breaks record - CNNMoney
- Mitt Romney's Attack Ad Strategy May Target Obama Soon - Huffington Post
- Details of Vt. teacher's death stun communities - USA TODAY
- No changes in U.S. health care while court decides - Salt Lake Tribune
- Investigators get voice recorder from JetBlue flight - CNN
- HBO GO iPad App Gets Interactive 'Game of Thrones' Treatment - PC Magazine
- Mega Millions jackpot at estimated world record $540 million, lottery ... - CNN (blog)
- Senate Republicans reject Obama call to end 'big oil' tax breaks - CNN International
- Google's 'Account Activity' is here! - Firstpost
- 'The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook': Stews, soups and a whole lot of ... - Entertainment Weekly (blog)
- Mega Millions hits record $540 million ahead of Friday drawing - Chicago Tribune
- Best Buy to Close 50 Stores After Sales Trail Estimates - San Francisco Chronicle
- Earl Scruggs revolutionary banjo-picking style lives on - Vancouver Sun
- Health-care reform on trial - The Economist
- Trayvon Martin: Confusion over Zimmerman Highlights Changing Discourse on Race ... - Fox News
- Ukrainian dies after horror gang rape - Ninemsn
- Dodgers' Magic Johnson: 'You'll see the team invest money' - Los Angeles Times
- Magic Johnson Will Save the Los Angeles Dodgers - Yahoo! Sports
- People Who Hang On Too Long
- What If We Lived in a World Where People ReactedDifferently?
- Pretty Sure Ive Found the Article That Uses the Word Future More Than Any Time in the Past
- I Point My Finger at You, Misleading Reporter
- Stuff With New Names, Not Always For the Better
- 5 Just Out-and-Out Funny Life Observations
- Its the Dummy, Stupid
- Theres Bad News and Worse News
- Its Record-Breaking Time in These Areas
- What More Can You Say?
- Intellectually Dishonest or Shitty at Math? You Make the Call
- 12 of 13; 24; 2.7 Zettabytes
- 5 Funny Tweets About Mad Men
- Enough Already With Brands
- Time to Pull a Magician Out of the Hat
- Is There Anything Humans Do That No One Else Does?
- Two Convicted in Yonkers Corruption Case
- TIMESCAST: TimesCast | March 29, 2012
- Rate of Autism Diagnoses Has Climbed, Study Finds
- Books of The Times: Draw It With Your Eyes Closed, Edited by Paper Monument
- Community College to Charge More for Top Courses
- Japan Admits Nuclear Plant Still Poses Dangers
- House Passes Bill to Keep Highway Aid Flowing
- Critics Notebook: Game of Thrones on HBO
- Santorum Tones Down Attacks
- Jobless Claims Reach New Four-Year Low
- Hong Kongs Kwok Brothers Arrested
- For Midtown Manhattan Pedestrians, an Avenue Alternative
- Hong Kong Kwok Brother Tycoons Arrested
- Apples Chief, Timothy Cook, Visits Foxconn Factory
- Apple Chief Visits Foxconns iPhone Plant in China
- Attackers Kill Two Syrian Officers in Aleppo
- Arctic Sea Ice Eyed for Clues to Weather Extremes
- Jonathan Gruber, Health Cares Mr. Mandate
- Refugees Say Neighbor Shoots Neighbor in Syrian Crackdown
- In Congo, Self-Defense Can Offer Its Own Risk
- Istanbul Journal: A Turkish Fashion Magazine, Ala, Is Unshy About Showing Some Piety
- Private Aid Will Help Chicago With $7 Billion Plan
- Earl Scruggs, Bluegrass Banjo Player, Dies at 88;
- Gao Zhisheng, Detained Chinese Lawyer, Visited by Family
- Far-Reaching Rezoning Plan for Hollywood Gains Key Support
- Mishap at BATS Stock Exchange Is Indicative of Market
- Skittles Sales Up After Trayvon Martin Shooting
- New U.S. Research Will Aim at Flood of Digital Data
- Details Emerge on Panjwai Base Where Bales Served
- N.F.L. Adopts Playoff Overtime Rule for Regular Season
- For-Profit University Sets $199-a-Month Tuition for Online Courses
- SendHub (YC W12) Looking for Backend Python Engineer
- Prince of Persia creator finds lost source code 23 years later
- Lessons Learned Building Open Source Software
- Frighteningly UN-Ambitious Startup Ideas
- (Google Consumer Surveys) A new way to access quality content online
- IETF attendees reengineer their hotel's Wi-Fi network
- Poll: Which search engine do you primarily use?
- Entertain Tech Wiki
- 200 TB of 1000 genomes data on Amazon S3 as a public dataset
- When was Super Mario Bros. released? No one knows
- AOL Retires 9,500 Servers, Saves $5 Million
- A Better Strategy for Hangman
- Best Buy feels Amazon squeeze, to close 50 big-box stores
- The Ultimate guide for startups applying for Y Combinator
- Speculation on Top of Speculation
- Don't hate me because I invest in convertible notes
- What we've learned from 20 weeks of "Getting the News": it's really fucking hard
- Use Vim with Google Docs
- Poll: What is your current Stack Overflow reputation?
- Go The Fuck Home: Working Too Much is Hurting Your Productivity
- From MIT, a cure for all viruses?
- Give Your Apps a Backbone(.js)
- Matz wins the 2011 Free Software Award
- RoboBonobo: A project to outfit apes with tablets and telepresence bots
- Why a mathematician can be an excellent software engineer
- Guide to slicing and cropping graphics for mobile apps
- Improving the UX of (command-line) tools
- [infographic] Winning the Y Combinator
- A policy of mass destruction
- Gawker Media To Require Commenters' Facebook, Twitter, Or Google Logins
- Ask Slashdot: Store Umbilical Cord Blood — and If So, Where?
- European Parliament Takes Step Toward Burying ACTA
- Monster Solar Tornadoes Discovered
- Raspberry Pi Gets a Red-Tape Delay; Awaits CE Certificate
- Apple May Need To Rethink 4G Claims (and Pay Refunds) In More Countries
- Student Expelled From Indiana High School For Tweeting Profanity
- Two Florida Judges Quash Copyright Fishing Lawsuits
- IETF Attendees Reengineer Their Hotel's Wi-Fi Net
- Conservatives' Trust In Science Has Fallen Dramatically Since Mid-1970s
- Maryland Team Completes Most Extensive Face Transplant Yet
- Needed: A LAMP Stack For Robotics
- House Kills Effort To Stop Workplace Requests For Facebook Passwords
- In Your Face, Critics! Red Hat Passes $1 Billion In Revenue
- Researchers Create Living Human Gut-On-a-Chip
- Jeff Bezos To Retrieve Apollo 11 Rocket Engines
- Blind Man Test Drives Google's Autonomous Car
- How Linus Torvalds Helped Bust a Microsoft Patent
- S+M Vs. SPDY: Microsoft and Google Battle Over HTTP 2.0
- Ask Slashdot: How To Feed Africa?
- See-Through 3D Computer With Gesture Controls Gives Us a Glimpse of the Future
- GAO Sting Finds More Fake Military Parts From China
- Virginia Approves First Offshore Wind-Energy Turbine For US Waters
- Munich Has Saved €4M So Far After Switch To Linux
- Canadian Man Releases Open Source Star Trek Tricorder
- European Law Could Give Hackers Mimimum Two-Year Sentence
- NYC Bans Mention of Dinosaurs, Dancing, Birthdays On Student Tests
- MacControl Trojan Being Used In Targeted Attacks Against OS X Users
- 11-lb Robot Can Jump 30 Feet Into the Air
- Solar Power Is Booming — Why Do We Want To Kill It?
- Invisible Robota: the robots who ate our jobs
- Open source "tricorders": handheld sensor packages for everyone
- Apple CEO Tim Cook visits Foxconn factory in Zhengzhou, China
- 4 days until the release of The Art of Daniel Clowes: Modern Cartoonist! (plus your chance to win an...
- Lots of snow falls from tall building onto parked cars
- OFF! - "King Kong Brigade" (MP3 download)
- Repairing a Victorian hat-fitting Conformateur with 3D printed parts
- Rick Santorum tells boy not to use pink bowling ball
- Pink slime in the context of history
- We Can't Prove When Super Mario Bros. Came Out
- Bald eagle, fox, and cat are porch friends
- User uploads to YouTube hit one hour per second
- Dummies guide to Fallout 2
- Anything an Ultrabook now
- Bacon-themed coffin
- Because we are all mature adults
- How to: Replace unnecessary antibiotics with a good dose of empathy
- Destruction by numbers
- Want superconductivity? Add red wine.
- Virgin boy piss eggs a treat in China
- Paul Vixie's firsthand account of the takedown of DNS Changer
- EyeWire: a videogame to help scientists trace the neurons in a retina
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Watchismo
- Before the Lights Go Out: Maggie's energy book is thoughtful, timely, necessary
- UK tories embroiled in Cornish Pasty row
- Potato removed from clergyman's anus
- Original MC Frontalot CD art for sale
- Padlock daisy-chains
- NatGeo Adventure iPad app: Greatest Stories Ever Told
- Behold! Our new mascot
- The hidden dangers of messy desks. Yes, your coworkers are judging your competence and effectiveness if...
- Basically, don't stand too long in one place in Philadelphia or you're going to get shot
- In Merrillville, Indiana, one city councilman is set to take on the town's horrible crack problem
- A hoopy frood may really know where his towel is, but a loopy dude brings a towel bar, an ice bucket, a...
- Special needs adults taken to hospital after multi-vehicle accident. They were tardy due to traffic,...
- All units, be on the lookout for a woman with a very surprised look on her face
- Downtown, where the cabs don't stop. Downtown, where the food is slop. Downtown, where the hop-heads flop...
- Man missed a turn, hit the curb, went airborne, hit the front porch of a house, landed on a car, and came...
- "You found someone you like enough to marry? Who also wants to marry you? And now you want some...
- New kind of pseudoephedrine can be used to make shake-and-bake black sludge. Now we'll have an epidemic of...
- Autism rates up 78% over the past decade, most likely due to children receiving their vaccinations
- Female crash test dummies get injured more often, can't parallel park
- Girls strip(you've already clicked) for morning stroll in London. (Safe for Work)
- Once-illiterate lobsterman no longer lost at C
- Georgia Aquarium hatches two new ugly-ass baby penguins
- In his defense, the HR meetings never said he shouldn't look up female coworker's photos in the employee...
- Your wife's dog craps on the floor, do you: A) Shoot the dog B) Shoot the other dog C) Shoot the wife D)...
- "He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in he kitchen when he fell...
- Mississippi is now the most religious state in U.S. after recent poll finds most people pray every day just...
- It's finally happened. Police in Florida have given up and decided to start enforcing the law in bunny...
- Bored of burning money, cars & servants, this year, tomb sweepers will be mostly burning iPads. Because...
- Catholic school prevents girl from joining her class graduation after she burned down the entire school...
- Utah makes it illegal to cross train tracks while talking or texting on your iPhone, listening to your...
- To the people of San Francisco: Subway's $5 Footlong, not yours. Apparently your new minimum wage makes the...
- Sink or Swim: Digital Publishers Need to Be Bold
- An Avalanche Control Team Hits the Slopes (With Explosions)
- Politically Motivated Border Searches Could Be Unconstitutional, Judge Rules
- The Gravitational Force in Angry Birds Space
- Let There Be LED
- Mysterious Stone Monolith Likely an Ancient Astronomical Calendar
- Shrinkage: Navy Won't Build As Many Ships As It Planned
- Rare '70s Electronic Music Is Hidden in The Hunger Games
- A Scrabble Champ's Primer on Crushing Words With Friends
- How Super Mario Survived the Quake
- MyFord Touch 2.0 Iterates on the Sophomore Slump
- NASA Puts Nanotechnology Swarm Patents Up for Auction
- 10 Photographers You Should Ignore
- Video: Bosco Delrey on Being a Rock Guy on a Dance Label
- Anti-Flag's General Strike Is a Soundtrack for Occupied America
- Darpa Backed Director's Bomb Detector, Despite Failed Tests
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 29
- MIT's Sebastian Seung Wants Computers to Map the Brain
- Gigantic Solar Tornado Is 5 Times the Size of Earth
- Jeff Bezos Plans to Recover Apollo 11 Rocket Engines From Ocean Floor
- Work From Home Securely
- 4G Confusion Reigns: Apple in Hot Water Over iPad Labeling Abroad
- Read The FBI's Memo on 'Bending or Suspending The Law'
- Slow Swimming Shapes Unique Dolphin Society
- Got a Profitable Flash-Based Video Game? Adobe Wants a Cut
- OnStart Lets You Track Your Spouse for $0.12 A Day
- Satellite-TV Hacking Allegations Return for Murdoch
- Funky Samsung Tab-Phone Defies Naysayers With Millions Sold
- Storyboard: Whiskey Forge Blogger Matthew Rowley Captures the Spirit of Moonshine
- Going Hollywood Wasn't Easy for Grand Theft Auto
- Stranded Colo. Man Survives 10 Days On Snow
- WATCH: Flirting Finger Dance In A Hand Ballet
- AWESOME: Man Says Bear Saved HIm From Mountain Lion Attack
- Car Thief Crashed While Eating And Texting At Wheel: Cops
- WATCH: Honeybees Form 'Bee Ball' To Take Out Predator
- Woman Blames McDonald's For Turning Her Into A Prostitute
- THAT'S NOT KOSHER: Israeli Man Bites Police Dog (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Tube Travel May One Day Take You From DC To Beijing In Two Hours
- GUILTY: Woman Injected Butts With 'Dirt Cheap' Silicone
- Why Did This Man Graffiti An Angry Message His Own House?
- Woman Secretly Buries Husband In Herb Garden
- Is This The World's Smallest Dog?
- WATCH: The Lorax Goes Missing
- WATCH: Can Google Autocomplete Hurt Your Job Search?
- Watchman And Burglar Fight With Sword, Tire-Iron, Beer Bottle And Screwdriver
- WATCH: This Girl Is A Stacking Master
- LOOK: Iconic Obama Artist Dressed To Impress In Mugshot
- NOT FUNNY: The Cost Of Laughter Is Going Up
- WATCH: Jewelry Made From Living Beetles
- Paramedic Pours Blood On Student During Drunk Driving Lesson
- D'OH! Does This Fish Look Like Homer Simpson?
- Naked Drunk Driver Flips SUV On Hunt For Smokes, And Other Sauced Stories
- Boy Wonder Uses iPad App To Catch Burglar
- Real-life 'Hamburglar' Steals McDonald's Order
- WATCH: Zombie Appears Behind 'Channel 4 News' Presenter
- WATCH: Teens Build Their Own 'Battlestar Galactica' Viper Jet!
- Superman's First Paycheck Up, Up And Away For Auction
- No Joke: Pranksters Punk Out On April Fools' Day
- Shooting Suspect Caught With His Pants Down
- NASA's UFO Files TO Be Revealed On Science Channel Special
- [video] After 1 Week In New York Tim Tebow Already A Gay, Homeless Crack Addict
- WEDDINGS: Shelly Paquette And An Asian
- American Voices: Bigot Group Recommended Alienating Gays From Blacks
- Scalia Unable To Name All 9 Supreme Court Justices
- [audio] Scientific Journal Releases List Of Year's Top 100 Compounds
- JACKSON, MSHardware store manager Gil Essex shuddered to think what would happen if it werent for his...
- TV Listings: Sunny & Raini
- American Voices: SAT Takers Face Tighter Security
- Corrections: Marching Band Fundraiser
- Nation's Quadriplegics Immobilize On Washington In Support Of Stem-Cell Research
- New Walgreens Facebook Plugin Allows Users To See What Prescriptions Friends Are Picking Up
- America Should Deregulate Domestic Oil Drilling, Reports Foundation For Releasing Policy Papers Stating...
- American Voices: Supply Of College Graduates Outstripped By Workforce Demand
- U.S. Military Desperate To Be Handed Just One Solid War It Can Knock Out Of The Park
- [audio] 'Phantom Of The Opera' Viewers Treated For Post-Melodramatic Stress Disorder
- Stockwatch: Church & Dwight (CHD)
- American Voices: Gingrich Photo Op: $50
- WEDDINGS: This Kid Derek And Some Short Woman
- WEDDINGS: This kid Derek you went to elementary school with and some short woman are getting married...
- Fourth 'Mad Men' Torrent Works
- [video] Today Now! Host Undergoes Horrifically Painful Surgery Live On Air
- 'The Recovery Is Here,' Reports Underemployed Man Making $20,000 Less Than He Used To
- Media Working On Snooki Miscarriage Coverage In Advance
- Your Horoscopes Week of March 27, 2012
- American Voices: U.S. Compensates Afghan Victims Families
- Homesick Kid On Sleepover Needs To Just Tough It The Fuck Out
- [audio] Area Man Too Busy For His Buddy Phil, Eh?
- BOSCOBEL, WI
- Voicemail From Mom Deleted 3 Words In
- Kentucky Celebrates Regional Win By Cutting Down Anthony Davis' Unibrow
- Camera Grabber Hides Your Jailbroken iPhone's Camera Underneath Your Lock Screen [IPhone Downloads]
- Google Maps' Driving Directions Just Got a Lot More Accurate, Now Factors in Current Traffic [Google Maps]
- Ask These Questions at Your Next Job Interview to Leave a Lasting Impression [Jobs]
- Is My Debt Really That Bad? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Get Parallels Desktop for Mac for $28 for a Limited Time, Normally $80 [Deals]
- Use a Tension Rod To Create a Second Shelf in Your Kitchen Cabinet for Spices [Clever Uses]
- Paper Is a Drop-Dead Gorgeous App for Drawing and Taking Notes on the iPad [Ipad Downloads]
- MySeatFinder Automatically Upgrades You To a Better Airline Seat [Travel]
- How Turning My To-Dos into a Story Boosted My Memory and Solved My Procrastination Problem [Productivity]
- Snapguide Is a Simple Way to Create and Share How-To Guides on iPhone [IPhone Downloads]
- Manage Limited Desk Space with Interchangeable Work Areas [DIY]
- MoveAlong Keeps Videos Out of the Way So You Can Watch Them Without Interrupting Your Work [Video]
- Learn to Quiet Your High Volume Sneezes [Health]
- The Clear Blue Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- GrowlVoice Puts Google Voice in Your Macs Menubar [Mac Downloads]
- Shop Thrift Stores in Upscale Neighborhoods for Big Savings on Used Goods [Saving Money]
- Faster Firefox, Tiny Serial Numbers, and Secret Files [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: Mac OS X Has a RAT Problem [For What It's Worth]
- The TOOOL Emergency Lock-Pick Card Fits in Your Wallet, Gets You Back Inside When You're In a Bind [Stuff...
- Use a Shower Cap to Temporarily "Disable" Smoke Alarms When You're Cooking [Annoyances]
- Daily App Deals: Get AudioManager Pro for Android for 99 in Todays App Deals [App Deals]
- PubMyCal Sends Readable Google Calendar Itineraries by Email [Google Calendar]
- Challenge: How Long Is It? [Search Research]
- Build Up Your Courage By Mentally Rehearsing Like a Movie Stuntman [Brain Hacks]
- Five Money-Saving Tips for Avoiding This Summer's Spiking Airfare [Travel]
- Use Keynote to Design Documents, Web Sites, and Other Atypical Items [Clever Uses]
- Google+ Hangouts Get Apps, Including SlideShare and Diagram Tools [Google+]
- How to Speed Up, Clean Up, and Revive Your Windows PC [Video]
- Show Us Your Custom Chrome Themes [Ask The Readers]
- Gaze Off into the Distance with These Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- Pushing messages + Android = C2DM
- Interview: Todd Anglin on Telerik, Kendo UI, and HTML5
- Consuming OData for TFS Using C# from a Windows Phone 7 Application
- Instant Language Update in Windows Phone 7 Application Using MVVM
- Continuous Delivery for .Net apps using open source
- Crafting Native Looking iOS Apps with HTML, Backbone.js, and PhoneGap
- JSF2 + Primefaces3 + Spring3 & Hibernate4 Integration Project
- unittest.mock and mock 1.0 alpha 1
- Login and Registration Form with HTML5 and CSS3
- Getting Started with Google App Engine
- Programming languages & type systems
- Extending PhoneGap with native plugins for iOS
- Microsoft and Open Source
- Some points to consider while working on ASP.NET MVC and jQuery
- Providing Synchronous / Asynchronous Flexibility With jQuery.when
- JMS Development Fundamentals using Apache ActiveMQ
- How do you import static in Eclipse?
- The Typeclass Pattern in Scala: An Alternative to Inheritance
- ODBC Foreign Data wrapper - odbc_fdw on windows - Postgres OnLine Journal
- How Twitter is doing its part to democratize big data
- MySQL database connection with PDO
- ASP.NET MVC 4, ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET Web Pages v2 (Razor) now all open source with contributions
- Introduction to jQuery UI - online course with 13 free videos
- New Thoughtworks Technology Radar is issued
- Enabling Google Analytics to Gather App Statistics
- Lean Tools: Value Stream Mapping
- Study: More than 50% of Global 500 use vulnerable open source components
- 20 jQuery and CSS Drop Down Menu Examples and Tutorial
- VSCalm extension for Visual Studio 11 Beta
- Using Modernizr to detectHTML5features and provide fallbacks | HTML5 Doctor
- A Better Hangman Strategy
- Pikachu Pinafore
- Abandoned Pianos
- Bacon Coffin
- Thief Steals Clothing, Wears Clothing
- Downton Arbys
- What People Think Peeps Are
- Sumo Wrestlers Salt & Pepper Shakers
- What Is It? game 220
- Ig Nobel Limericks: Slime, Nation, Beer
- Norwegian Diplomat Says Role Playing Can Save The World
- The Turntable Spirograph Machine
- Fantastic Gypsy Wagon Designs
- Alternate Mad Men Intro Sequences
- So Much Pizza
- Painted Needlepoint By Caroline Larsen
- When Movie Posters Go 8-Bit
- Renaissance Justice League
- If Classic Movies Had Morality Choices Like Mass Effect
- Bloom Utensil Set
- Let Us Test This Salad for You
- 6 Delicious Adult Milkshakes Based on Girl Scout Cookies
- A Truly Terrifying Cyclopean Hairdo
- An App That Turns Photos Into Animated GIFs
- Custom Gears Of War Digger Launcher
- Peter The Elephant Plays With A Smartphone
- Death Star Dog
- Per Capita Distribution of Heavy Metal Bands Worldwide
- Mechawhales Have Come To Save The Day
- Fake Science Fair Project: Teddy Bear Birth Defects
- Deviled Egg Chicks
- Unusual Unicorn Stompeez Slippers
- 86-Year Old Gymnast Puts You to Shame
- Parakeets Say The Darndest Things
- Categorization of Baked Goods and Pancakes in English and Chinese
- Wind Map of the United States
- TypeButter|Optical Kerning FTW! TypeButter|
- Untitled (http://www.clicktorelease.com/code/css3 dclouds/)
- Why I am letting my Google IO invitation expire Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report
- Wind Map
- Agile is a Sham
- Who is the Route 29 Batman? This guy. - Rosenwald, Md. - The Washington Post
- Death of a data haven: cypherpunks, WikiLeaks, and the world's smallest nation
- Testing For Dummies | Testing
- Now Can We Start Talking About the Real Foxconn?
- stamen design | Watercolor Process
- I'm sick to death of Android | ZDNet
- The Game of Distributed Systems Programming. Which Level Are You? Incubaid Research
- Guy Comes Out Of Closet On Facebook To Friends Who Are Entirely Too Geeky To Care | Happy Place
- Burnout is caused by resentment
- How To Excel At Supervillainy (and lose your heart to America) [Avengers fic by Zekkass, on AO3]
- A List Apart: Articles: Artistic Distance
- The rules of Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote cartoons
- Paper: the next great iPad app from the brains behind Courier | The Verge
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos Discovers Historic Apollo 11 Rocket Engines at the Bottom of the Sea - Rebecca J. Rosen...
- CSS Gradient Editor
- Show HN: Fed up with WebEx, so we built a way to screen share in under 20 sec.
- rails.app by Yehuda Katz Kickstarter
- Effective Web App Analytics with Redis
- Redesigning With Personality in Web Design | Smashing Magazine
- Brendan's blog Subsecond Offset Heat Maps
- The Psychology of Tackling Hard Problems
- Use Google Docs to Monitor Your Website's Uptime
- 5 Really Useful Responsive Web Design Patterns | Design Shack
- Zooey Deschanel Scared of Sister [Zooey Deschanel]
- You Are Not Going to Win the Lottery, You Fool [Rants]
- Esquire Writer to Wife: Please Start Fucking Better [Sex]
- Is This Baby Hippo Cute, Or Does It Look Like a Poop Cake? [Baby Animals]
- That's Beetle Juice in Your Vegan Frappuccino [Starbucks]
- Are You Spending Enough Money on Beauty Products for Your Ugly Baby? [Parenting]
- Carson Daly Clinging to the Spotlight with Strange Gay Jokes [The Gays]
- Start Stockpiling Maple Syrup [Weather]
- The Daily Texan Cans Its 'COLORED BOY' Cartoonist [Uproars]
- Metal Endorsements Update: In Defence's Ben Crew for the Exhumed Rotting Corpse of Ronald Reagan...
- Stephen Colbert Celebrates the Death of Obamacare [Video]
- Jon Stewart Is Greatly Troubled By Pink Slime [Video]
- Millionaire is Worried it Will Be Awkward When She Demands Money from Homeless Man [Mo Money Mo Problems]
- George Zimmerman Doesn't Look Bloodied or Bruised on This Security Tape [Trayvon Martin]
- Gallup Poll 'Finds' What We Could Have Guessed: America's Most and Least Religious States [America]
- Katie Couric To Help Anchor Good Morning America Next Week Because Everybody Does Not Hate Her [Video]
- Are Bacteria Actually Driving You Crazy? [Sciencewatch]
- Matt Doheny, 'Strongest GOP Challenger in Country,' Sucks Face with Campaign Consultant Who Is Not His...
- Release The Crappin'! Wrath Of The Titans, Reviewed. [Video]
- E! Online Commands the British Royal Family to Die [Oops]
- Someone Found an Awesome Video for One of the Great Tracks of the 1980s [Video]
- Kirk Cameron: A Bigot in Pilgrims Clothing [Movies]
- People Are Taking Out Student Loans to Pay for Kindergarten [Bright Ideas]
- Zooey Deschanel Might Be in Time-Travel Movie [Zooey Deschanel]
- This Pastel of Jesus Holding Whitney Houston's Face Could Be Yours [Art]
- Are You a Victim of the Dreaded Twitter Unfollow Bug? [Twitter]
- Bush and Cheney Are for Snooping In Everyone's Library Records But Theirs [Libraries]
- Unbelievably Wasted Girl Tries to Have Sex With Tree After Getting in Fight With It [Video]
- Texas College Cartoonist: I Was Fighting Media Bias With 'Colored Boy' Cartoon [Trayvon Martin]
- Stop Doing Curls [I Of The Tiger]
|The Caucus: After Santorum Jokes About Pink...|
|Ex-Child Janitor Trashes Newt Gingrichs...|
|#AskVP Your Questions About College Affordability|
|In Defense of Presidential Forecasting Models|
|Doing the Scalia Tally|
|Interview with Senator John Kerry|
|Unions welcome chance to campaign against Mitt...|
|Why the Obamacare Verdict Wont Have Any Effect...|
wall street j.
|Jitters Hit Europe Bond Markets|
|Treasury Takes $48.8 Million Bath on TARP Auction|
|When Facebook Privacy Settings Just Arent Good...|
|Will the NBA Allow Ads on Jerseys?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Post-Financial Crisis, a New Generation's Views...|
|Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer|
|Apple Rumor Patrol: Let's Talk About Apple TV|
|AOL Just Shut Down Thousands Of Servers (AOL)|
|Nexxus Lighting ([[NEXS]] -2.5%) slips after...|
|America's Unchecked Gun Culture Killed Trayvon...|
|Sarah Palin: I think the presidents comments on...|
yahoo odd news
|An eagle, fox and two cats hang out peacefully...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Thinterest? When Social Networks and Body Image...|
|Terrified of Each Other|
|5 Things Nobody Tells You About Having a Career|
|Baby Climbs Rock Wall|
|The Everyday, Anytime Egg-Combination Generator|
|Hunger Games PSAs|
|Stair lift for dogs trialled for obese pooches|
|Street View Competitors, Part 1|
|FAIL Nation: Their Games Are Short But Exciting...|
|Stevie Nicks Boosts American Idol|
|Base Jumping In A Church|
|Oh, Will He Now?|
|April Fool's Day: Why Is It Prime Time for Pranks?|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|The brain is full of Manhattan-like grids|
|10 Surprising Facts About American Muscle Cars|
|Rapid TP dispenser prank|
|Bully Long Overdue Action, Watch For The...|
|10 Gadgets for Your Next Road Trip|
|Climate Change Poses Disaster Risk for Most of...|
|Pesticides cause bees to lose their bearings|
|Same Old Article on Flying Cars in The Economist|
|Twitter Saved This Couples Wedding|
|The Prestige author Christopher Priest calls...|
|Luigi's Mansion 2 (E3 2011)|
|A star explodes and turns inside out|
|"Wonders of the Universe" App Is Your...|
|Ladies...be Careful. Older Men Can Play You.|
|Purchased Play store apps gone missing?...|
|Nothing Says I'm Drunk Like Bellowing Queen's...|
|Fitocracy Finally Exits Private Beta,...|
|Easily Create Mesmerizing Cinemagraphs With...|
|Adorable little pygmy hippo, a new addition at...|
|Online tool connects businesses with experts...|
|Prepaid Debit Card Fees Are Wildly...|
|Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium MMO now...|
|When It Comes To Media Devices, Being First...|
|Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Goes...|
|This Is An iPhone Money Clip|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|Street Art App Lets You Track Your Proximity To...|
|Aaron Rothman: We Are in a Western Town: The...|
|Give Your Website Soul With Emotionally...|
|Braun Prize 2012 - Mind the Deadline|
|NYU's ITP Shanghai Now Accepting Apps for Fall...|
|Wanted: Marc Johns Adorable Objects Reading...|
|Musical Coca-Cola Beatbox for the 2012 Olympics...|
|Links for 2012-03-26 [del.icio.us]|
|Bureau Newteam / Steinmetz De Meyer|
|Happy 159th Birthday Vincent Van Gogh|
|Remembering & Honoring a Friend: Sunmeadow|
|15 Simple Changes That Will Quickly Improve...|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|New paper sorting and filing products|
|Well: Doctor and Patient: When Less Treatment...|
|An Exceedingly Simple Guide to Keeping a Journal|
|When Less Treatment Is More|
|Savvy Links: The Most Common Place to Lose Your...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|50 Things That Still Perplex Men About Women|
|Blogger Spotlight: Snakes Nest|
|Closing the Skills Gap: Is It Really a...|
|Spring Picks: Will Stop for Crop Tops|
|Oklahoma Judge Declares Awful Ultrasound Law...|
|7 Smart Ways to save Money on Beauty And Still...|
|A Trailer For The Orci/Kurtzman Produced,...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Safety Not Guaranteed - Trailer|
|Total Recall: Sequels to Remakes|
|Cool Stuff: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea By Ken...|
|Ben Affleck to Play Cheating Politician 'Nathan...|
|Rapper Rick Ross Wins His Name in Court|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Zooey Deschanel Scared of Sister [Zooey Deschanel]|
|Beware the Batman High Quality Poster and Plot...|
|Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs Tapes &...|
|'Survivor: One World' Contestant Accused Of...|
|Listen: Capital Cities Drop 'Kangaroo Court'|
|L.A. Unheard: Body Parts' head-turning rock|
the big picture
|An office with a view|
|Flashing the Night Away|
|Thursday, 29 Mar 2012|
|Finding the Moments New Yorkers Ignore|
|wie? gand! photography - Baltic Sea Walk|
|Shiny tea ...|
|Imageless: Jaye Rhee Sp ct r|
|Comic for March 29, 2012|
|A business card is not just a social object;...|