- My dog waiting for her friends thanks to her custom fence
- Browse Google Maps in 8-Bit
- What is the most offensive thing a customer has ever said to you?
- Arrogant atheists
- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Breaks the Fourth Wall [00:51]
- Johnny Cash - Boy Named Sue
- Thats a fuzzy Ass (SFW)
- This is a cake. And it's ALL edible.
- Planets over Paris
- My older brother playing in the rain (1985)
- "Pink Slime" manufacturer turns out to be a major Romney donor
- My 77 Year old Grandad playing Assasins Creed - Revelations. I'm running out of games for him to play now!!!
- 'I haven't taken my shirt off since I was 9' - Kevin Smith
- Cat giving another cat a massage...
- I love you so much, adblock.
- Just some pre-jog stretches.
- A man holds a 3-foot slab of the Fukang Pallasite. Pallasites are meteorites made up of large olivines in...
- Hugh Laurie being, well, Hugh Laurie.
- If you like the r/gonewild frontpage (SFW)
- TIL that the infamous Batman's growl in The Dark Knight is not Bale's fault but Nolan's.
- The Second Great Steam Game Giveaway! (CheapShark Edition)
- [AmA request] Epic Sax Guy
- There's no way like the American way
- I have to try that
- My biggest fear...
- there is a campaign running here in Holland telling people to stop harassing and attacking ambulance...
- The creation of god
- Vaccine to stop heart attacks could be here in 5 years
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- How to crash Reddit.com
- MONEYBALL: OneSimpleMoment Movie Club pick
- Jus dropped latin mixx
- Lambchop Gar / New Album Mr. M Music Pickings
- Longfellow holds Hoodie Day in honor of Trayvon Martin | Berkeleyside
- Live Readings of Classic Scripts...
- Death Star Dog
- R2D2 Skirt!!!!
- the top 3 social apps you should put on your phone RIGHT NOW IMO
- Is your company like 'The Hunger Games?'
- Empty Terminal
- Poderi Arcangelo near San Gimignano
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Sunken Garden
- Nicki Minaj Sells 1 Million Copies of Starships Single
- New Intensity, and Better Numbers, for Carmelo Anthony - NYTimes.com
- The +$500 million jackpot
- You know you work at a great place when ...
- ......"I can't wait to........."
- You're Invited: Zombie Easter Egg Contest!
- Afrosoul Photography Negril Jamaica
- I smile and act like nothing is wrong sometimes
- Most memorable view from my home town
- Talk To The Paw
- .... I am speechless.....
- Barack Obama singing "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- Extra Tribute To All My Followers & Chime.in
- The Life I Choose
- Acts of Kindness is something I never forget..
- ChimeTheVote: Health Care Reform Law
- Cli Sunset
- Amazing: The Poorest Households Spend 9% of Their Income on Lottery Tickets
- Take the Black With New Game of Thrones Trailer
- Mastercard and Visa warn consumers over massive hacking attack
- The Most Transparent Administration Ever
- Desolation Row: Five Pictures of the Future in a Paul Ryan/Mitt Romney America
- How elections reduce Americans to stereotypes
- Upsetting Facts For Women Around The World
- You know what they say about big feet
- The Prevalent Twitter has been Shut off Access to Tweetdeck, Following a bug Exposing
- I think youve had enough...(PIC)
- Totally worth paying for the data plan...(PIC)
- Top 10 Racy Novels
- Drugs Previously Thought to Be Toxic May Stop Spread of Cancer
- Society's shame: The five-year-old girl forced into marriage
- The Sombrero Galaxy: Is There a Monster Black Hole at its Core?
- Al-Qaeda 'plotting another 9/11' from Afghanistan - Telegraph
- The sweetest thing you'll see today: Real Life Tom vs. Jerry
- Is April Fools' Day Dying?
- WTF Friday: The Great Japanese Fart Wars of 1885 (NSFW)
- Some corals like it hot: Heat stress may help coral reefs survive climate change
- Adjutant Online... (Pic)
- In Manhattan Pizza War, Price of Slice Keeps Dropping
- The tiny robot that would check your health from INSIDE your body
- Logan Morrison is the Marlins' tweeter in chief
- Craigslist Buyer Asks to Use Bathroom, Takes a Shower
- Firefighters took three days to find body of obsessive hoarder buried under 3ft of rubbish
- Batmobile passed a car on the right before it was stopped, police video shows
- How iPads are turning young eyes old before their time by making us forget to blink
- $640M Mega Millions jackpot hit in Maryland
- Facebook's News Feed History of the World: March 2012 (pic)
- WATCH: Google Releases Retro Mapping Product
- Ann Coulter: You Cant Have Two Affairs And Run For President
- Filmmaker Fires Back At Koch Brothers
- Arpaio Faces Crossroads In Controversial Case
- Panetta: Congress 'Put A Gun To Their Heads' By Taking Big Risk
- WATCH: Bill Maher Slams George Zimmerman
- Another Cruise Ship Disabled By Fire
- 13-Foot Shark Mauls Businessman To Death
- Ethics Panel Condemns GOP Senator For Unprecedented Actions
- Fallout After Anti-Gay Marriage Memos Detail Plan To Divide Races
- Democrats Slam Scott Brown As Friend Of 'Big Oil'
- Rebels Strike Mali Town After Coup
- POLISH LEADERS BREAK SILENCE ON CIA SECRET PRISON
- Obama Urges Congress To Pass 'Buffett Rule' Tax
- OUCH: Congress Gets Roughed Up By Supreme Court Justices
- Sources: Apple eBook Lawsuit Edging Toward Settlement
- Former NFL Quarterback Arrested
- Funeral Director: No Signs Of Fight On Trayvon Martin's Body
- And The Winning Mega Millions Numbers Are...
- Court Ruling Could Force Koch Brothers, Rove To Reveal Donors
- Thousands Of Deported Parents Separated From U.S.-Born Children
- Blood Found Matches Missing Wife, Unsealed Documents Show
- George Zimmerman 'Like Jekyll And Hyde,' Former Co-Worker Says
- Al Franken: Your Privacy Is A 'Casualty' Of Facebook's Dominance
- Healthcare Decision Could Alter GOP Race In Terrifying Ways
- Supreme Court Holds Closed Door Deliberations On Obamacare
- Obama: Modern-Day GOP Wouldn't Elect Lincoln
- GOP Candidate Denies Inappropriate Behavior
- Court Strikes Down Key Portions Of Wisconsin Anti-Union Law
- OLBERMANN OUT
- Bike Parkour
- New Google Maps
- Facebook and socially agressive narcissim
- "And with millions of chicks checking in daily, there's never been a better time to be on the...
- "If the end is right it justifies the beans."
- "This monster of a land, this mightiest of nations, this spawn of the future, turns out to be the...
- Apparently helmets weren't much of an issue. Right? Right.
- 3D Printing, Dinosaurs, and the Bay Bridge
- No One Can Hear You Scream.
- Down To Fax
- "America wants its respect."
- A warthog can be happy.
- Paper Ligers
- Back to square one.
- [LOUD MALE SCREAMING]
- Rest in Peace
- I Can't Go For That
- Push Back Protesting
- Are Birth Control Pills Changing the Mating Game?
- Mean streets
- "We drove 3,000 miles to play for you people."
- Sounds from a Room
- The MAVS are coming(not the NBA team)
- Voice in the Fog
- Paintballing with Hezbollah.
- a due Colori
- "That roars so loud and thunders in the index."
- Surely this
- Brine, Baby, Brine!
- The problem with slippery slope arguments is that once you start using them you quickly move on to other...
- I Dated Monica Lewinsky
- Ink, Inc.
- Can Wine Become an American Habit?
- Dallas DA Craig Watkins on Witnessing His First Execution
- I Was a Teenage Gramlich
- Death of a Data Haven: Cypherpunks, WikiLeaks, and the Worlds Smallest Nation
- Kurt Vonnegut: The Art of Fiction No. 64
- Odd Blood: Serodiscordancy, or, Life With an HIV-Positive Partner
- A Hole in the Ground
- Confessions of an Ivy League Frat Boy: Inside Dartmouths Hazing Abuses
- Paintballing with Hezbollah
- A New Chapter of People Power
- Obama vs. Boehner: Who Killed the Debt Deal?
- Gore-Tex Under Siege from Waterproof Fabric Newcomers
- Body Language
- The Retreat
- When Did Young People Start Spending 25% of Their Paychecks on Pickled Lambs Tongues?
- Josh Macciello Convinced L.A. He Was in Line to Buy the Dodgers. But He Was Really a Fraud
- Google Maps goes retro for early April Fools' Day - msnbc.com
- In Wisconsin, Santorum Tells Conservatives Not to Give In - New York Times (blog)
- Keith Olbermann fired by Current TV - Vancouver Sun
- Clinton seeks tighter US-Gulf cooperation on Iran - Ynetnews
- Louisville vs. Kentucky eclipses everything in its path, including a solid ... - Boston Herald
- Leaf's probation revocation to be filed after arrest - USA TODAY
- Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest. Shot in ... - msnbc.com
- Two Killed, 12 Wounded in Drive-By Shooting at Funeral Home - ABC News (blog)
- Ryan Leaf arrested in Montana - Globe and Mail
- Syrian official takes hard line on troop withdrawal - Boston Globe
- $640m - the world's biggest lottery payout? - New Zealand Herald
- Miami-Dade Police: 14 people shot outside funeral home - NDTV
- Ryan Leaf Arrested: Ex-NFL Quarterback Busted On Burglary, Drug Possession Charges - Huffington Post
- Weekly Republican Address: Senate Dems Need To Do More about Rising Gas Prices - Fox News
- Syrian regime declares victory amid clashes - Al-Bawaba
- Leaf arrested for burglary, drugs - Sportsnet.ca
- Louisville has a lot to prove against Kentucky - Reuters
- Google Maps Goes 8-Bit For April Fools' - PCWorld
- Syria says revolt over, Army to pull out gradually - Zee News
- Clinton: Time running out for diplomacy with Iran - Houston Chronicle
- Marchers again demand arrest in Trayvon Martin case - Reuters
- Enough global oil to sideline Iran: Obama - The Hindu
- No Signs of Attack on Internet - New York Times
- Trayvon's Brother: 'It's Baffling' - Daily Beast
- US elections 2012: Why Barack Obama's open mike slip-up shows he is a man ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- Large crowd gathers outside Sanford police dept. - msnbc.com
- Iran, world powers to hold talks in Turkey - Sydney Morning Herald
- Ryan Leaf arrested on burglary and drug charges; posts $76000 bond - Yahoo! Sports (blog)
- Clinton: Soon will be clear if Iran is 'serious' - MarketWatch
- Ten burning questions heading into Saturday's Final Four showdowns - CNN
- The Only Current Events Youll Really Enjoy
- This Is What Good Parenting Sounds Like
- What Upsets Celebrities
- Katniss Should Be Skinnier: Actors Physically Miscast in Their Roles
- 5 Funny Tweets About the Lottery
- The Worst Album Covers Ever
- How Mitt Romney Would Bungle Classic Jokes
- Why Are We Aiming for Something Based on Fraud?
- 5 Funny Tweets Involving Food
- People Who Hang On Too Long
- What If We Lived in a World Where People ReactedDifferently?
- Pretty Sure Ive Found the Article That Uses the Word Future More Than Any Time in the Past
- I Point My Finger at You, Misleading Reporter
- Stuff With New Names, Not Always For the Better
- 5 Just Out-and-Out Funny Life Observations
- Ahmass Fakahany, From Merrill Lynch to Restaurants
- Political Memo: Mexicos Presidential Race Could Be Pivotal
- No Signs of Attack on Internet
- Romney Looks to Wisconsin Primary for Closure
- Mega Millions Jackpot Split by Winners in 3 States
- Militants Linked to Al Qaeda Attack Army Base in Yemen
- Cities Swap Bold Strategies for a New Fiscal Era
- Bombs in Southern Thailand Kill 8
- Texas Monthly: Released but Not Exonerated, Kerry Max Cook Fights for True Freedom
- Big Deal: Big Deal - Selling Condos? Its Childs Play
- U.A.E. Shuts American Democracy-Building Group
- Clinton Seeks Cooperation on Iran
- Weekend Kitchen
- Official: Winning Lottery Ticket Sold in Maryland
- News Analysis: Labor Shortage Complicates Changes in Chinas Factories
- China Punishes Web Sites for Spread of Coup Rumors
- A Health Law at Risk Gives Insurers Pause
- Battles to Change Prison Policy of Solitary Confinement
- The Saturday Profile: A German Playboy, With a Well-Kept, Earnest Past
- Court Battle Over Aurora Pyramid of Hope Diamonds
- Albert Hadley, Interior Decorator to High Society, Dies at 91
- Clickers Offer Instant Interactions in More Venues
- On Basketball: Final Four Pitino Flashes Back Into Role of Underdog
- Saints Payton Appeals Suspension
- Beliefs: Real Estate Agents Who Heed the Call of Churches
- In Manhattan Pizza War, Price of Slice Keeps Dropping
- U.S. Tests of Atomic Weapons Not Needed, Report Says
- Mali Coup Leader, Pressed on All Sides, Digs In
- Ultrarunner Micah True Disappears While on Run in New Mexico
- City Room: Arrest Made After Death of Woman Who Plummeted From 14th-Floor Balcony
- Anonymous is not taking down the Internet
- Rails 3.2.3 has been released
- The Quietest Room in the World
- The truth about Scala
- Rafa Benetiz: A title winning soccer manager who codes
- Coming Of Age
- MIT develops microfluidic chips that detect viruses in blood & toxins in water
- FAKEGRIMLOCK - silly meme, truth teller or a startup in and of himself?
- Show HN: Our Startup Weekend Project
- Banks are too big to see what's coming
- Introducing the Google Play artist hub
- Is Agile Stifling Introverts?
- Screanleap (YC W11) Wants to Be the Dropbox of Screensharing
- Y Combinator Done Right
- Ask HN: This is my first open-source project. Feedback?
- Y Combinator here I come
- Lawrence Lessig stops blogging
- Introduction to HTML5 forms and CSS3 Pseudo Classes
- 6 Habits of True Strategic Thinkers
- SVG animations, CSS Animations, CSS Transitions
- Google's 8 bit maps
- Poll: What Would It Take For You To Switch To Blackberry? (On behalf of ekalvi)
- Geocoda launches with Geocoding and Spatial Database
- Ruby, Let's Take a Break. I Want To Date Node For a While.
- How to Avoid the 6 Clients that Could Hurt Your Business
- Android Design *does* have a soul
- Google maps 8bit quest mode. A setup for 4/1 perhaps?
- Google Maps Features A "Quest" Map As Directions
- Can Petridish Become The Kickstarter Of Science? We Ask The CEO
- New Engine Raises Possibility of Cheap Travel To the Moon
- The Phantoms of Google+
- Ask Slashdot: It's World Backup Day; How Do You Back Up?
- Adobe Releases Last Linux Version of Flash Player
- Glibc Steering Committee Dissolves; Switches To Co-Operative Development Model
- Wind Map of US Will Blow You Away
- Google Maps Directions Adds Real-Time Traffic Estimates
- Chinese Internet Firms Punished For Permitting Spread Of Political Rumors
- JAXA Creates Camera That Can See Radiation
- German Court Rules Rapidshare Is Legal, But Must Adjust Content Policies
- Smartphones Invade the Prepaid Market
- Hackers Can Easily Lift Credit Card Info From a Used Xbox
- 1.9 Billion Digits: Brazil's Bid For Biometric Voting
- Aviation Security Debate: Bruce Schneier V. Kip Hawley (Former TSA Boss)
- Ask Slashdot: A Cheap, DIY Home Security and Surveillance System?
- Bringing Auto-Graders To Student Essays
- Tegra 4 Likely To Include Kepler DNA
- Why Are Fantasy World Accents British?
- Best Buy Closing 50 Stores
- PlayStation 4 'Orbis' Rumors: AMD Hardware, Hostile To Used Games
- Canada To Stop Making Pennies
- Global Online Freedom Act Approved By House Committee
- Scientist Who Oversaw OPERA's Faster-Than-Light Neutrino Study Resigns
- CBS Uses Copyright To Scuttle Star Trek New Voyages: Phase II Episode
- Studies Link Pesticides To Bee Colony Collapse Disorder
- Generating Alcohol Fuels From Electrical Current and CO2
- VISA, MasterCard Warn of 'Massive' Breach At Credit Card Processor
- Army Reviews Controversial Drug After Afghan Massacre
- Australian Federal Court Awards Damages To Artist For False Copyright Claim
- Michigan State Professor Helps Bring Broadband Internet To Rural Africa (Video)
- Railroad company logos, 1845-2000
- Army of volunteers politely call back anti-abortion harassers who place threatening calls
- John Shirley's seminal "Song Called Youth" back in print
- Kevin Smith on why you, too can be an indie success
- HOWTO get rich from carny rides, 1945
- Sociopathic Superman comics
- Security companies and governments conspire to discover and hide software vulnerabilities that can be used...
- Spiders made from TSA-confiscated scissors
- Bubblegum label-writer
- 130 Simpsons episodes at once
- Make: Talk 011 - Yury Gitman, Toy Inventor
- How a high roller took millions off three Atlantic City casinos without cheating
- Sponsor shout-out: ShanaLogic
- Regina Spektor: new video for "All the Rowboats"
- Building spilling books
- Canada to stop issuing pennies, businesses told to round off to nearest 5 cents, or "work it out for...
- New York City Dept of Education's "banned" words list
- Classics of Internet Art
- Suzanne Ciani: music of Atari, Next, pinball, and Star Wars Disco
- Perfect illustration in a 1941 shaving cream ad
- 3 days until the release of The Art of Daniel Clowes: Modern Cartoonist! (plus your chance to win an...
- Drunkard's serenade: "Bohemian Rhapsody" from the back of a police car
- CC-licensed boardgame about demonstrators and cops seeks Kickstarter funds
- Gendered toy-ad remixer
- Maggie in Boston next week
- Underground press history event in San Francisco this Saturday
- Bruce Schneier hands former TSA boss his ass
- Motorized kazoo-equipped Hall and Oates cover
- 1941 Donald Duck cartoon funded by the US Treasury exhorts you file your tax-return
- Gorgeous photos of jets flying too close to the beach
- Ladies and gentlemen, it's official. The drunker you are, the prettier you become - to yourself. This would...
- So, do you take your drink shaken like a proper gentleman, or stirred, like a prissy little girl?
- Ugly-ass tragic polar bear's cuter sister born in Germany (w/ ridiculously adorable pics)
- Fun Fact for Losers: The mega trash generated by 640 million shredded losing lottery tickets would provide...
- 6 times the Onion had everyone fooled
- Competitors are desperately trying to keep up with Costa Cruises' unique "drifting without power"...
- The best root beers. Dr. Brown demands a do-over
- Interpol chief Ric Romero warns that a group of hackers "might" target the Internet today
- Settling down and marrying the mail-order Vietnamese bride of your dreams is about to get a lot harder
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio makes the executive decision to allow actor Steven Seagal to patrol on deadly ground...
- Tired of noise from the neighborhood children? A couple of warning shots over their head should do the trick
- Cool: Hollywood is auctioning off a costumer worn by Christopher Reeve in a Superman movie. Sad: It was...
- Photoshop Theme: How to make newspapers more profitable
- Lick... no, pump... punk... PUB. Lick laws. Public. Intosh, intop, intof... drunk laws. They're too fuc......
- If you've ever had to call up Poison Control because your little one has ingested glow sticks, hand...
- Questions you dont want to ask or have answered: "Could Obesity Be Cured by Injecting Our Guts With...
- The CBC tries to comfort you in the fact the while gas prices are rising, printer ink is still $1750 a liter
- Against all odds, Squid the cat turns 97 (cat) years old. This article seemed appropriate as we celebrate...
- Is it really OK to recline 0.015 inches in your airline seat?
- Someone in Maryland will soon realize that they are the most popular person on the entire planet, and if...
- Alabama nightclub hosts "Food Stamps Friday" event, with special entrance fee for those with a...
- How to deal with your child's iPad tantrums. Or, alternatively, you could... hmmmm... I don't know... NOT...
- Five reasons you didn't really want to win all that lottery money
- The oldest man in the United States, Shelby Harris, celebrates his 111th birthday today. Hopefully the...
- Apple's Biogas Fuel Cell Plant Could Go Live By June
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Mar. 31
- 7 Burning Questions About Game of Thrones' Second Season
- Megaupload User Demands Return of Seized Content
- What Foxconn Changes Mean for Workers, the Industry and You
- Google Reportedly Targets Amazon and Apple With Online Tablet Store
- Badass Factory Pilot Gloves Protect Your Dainty Hands
- Game|Life Podcast: Will Next PlayStation Kill Used Games?
- Navy: We're 4 Years Away From Laser Guns on Ships
- Solve This Puzzle or You'll Be Keelhauled
- NASA Lands $75,000 in Patent Auction
- Facebook Timeline Rolls Out to All Users (Whether They Want It or Not)
- Does Foodborne Illness Trigger Lifelong Health Problems?
- Hackers Breach Credit Card Processor; 50K Cards Compromised
- The Search for the Google of The Social Graph
- Google Drive: It's Back, With Screenshot Showing 5GB
- The Not-So-Hidden Risk of a Cloud Meltdown, and Why I'm Not So Worried
- Genetic Clue to van Gogh's Mutant Sunflowers Discovered
- Where Amazon's EC2 Falls Down
- Yahoo Plans Support for 'Do Not Track' Web Privacy Tool
- Rainbow Brain Map Reveals Grid-Like Pattern
- 'The Country Is Ready for Pudding Wrestling'
- March 30, 240 B.C.: Comet Cometh to Cathay
- Gallery: Sci-Fi Concept Artists Conjure Alien Eye Candy in Art of Control-Z
- The Bureaucracy of Videogames: Why San Andreas Had to Tone Down the Sex
- Exclusive: Google, Amazon, and Microsoft Swarm China for Network Gear
- Wheels for the Well-Heeled
- Documentary Tracks Young Man's Journey On Foot Across the County
- PTSD Defense Won't Save Accused Shooter in Afghan Massacre
- Videogames Politely Invade Smithsonian Art Museum
- Man Charged With After Jumping On Cop Car In Sombrero, Boxing Glove
- Swedish Man Blames Nutmeg Overdose For Llama-Like Spitting Attack
- Six-Legged Calf Is Armed, Adorable And Milking The Attention
- Dominatrix Goes To Extreme To Help Out Porn Star In Need
- Play Dolls, Dolls Play (PHOTOS)
- Mega-Millions Jackpot: Don't Get Your Hopes Up
- Sex Shop Customer Freed From Handcuffs By Police
- MAMMA MIA!: Italian Pharmacists Threaten 'Viagra Strike'
- WATCH: Sharp-shooting Grandmas Issue Challenge To Alaskans
- WATCH: Women Hit The Streets In Lingerie For World Cleavage Day (NSFW)
- Mega Millions Jackpot: What To Do After You Win
- Adolf Hitler Toilet Paper Draws Furor
- WATCH: Bacon Coffin Smells Like A Hoax, But Creators Insist It's Real
- AMAZING VIDEOS: Eagle, Fox, Cats Hang Out On Porch
- 'American Pie' Streakers Allegedly Inspired By Movie
- Cops Raid Wrong Home, Scare Old Man
- Stranded Colo. Man Survives 10 Days On Snow
- WATCH: Flirting Finger Dance In A Hand Ballet
- AWESOME: Man Says Bear Saved HIm From Mountain Lion Attack
- Car Thief Crashed While Eating And Texting At Wheel: Cops
- WATCH: Honeybees Form 'Bee Ball' To Take Out Predator
- Woman Blames McDonald's For Turning Her Into A Prostitute
- THAT'S NOT KOSHER: Israeli Man Bites Police Dog (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Tube Travel May One Day Take You From DC To Beijing In Two Hours
- GUILTY: Woman Injected Butts With 'Dirt Cheap' Silicone
- Why Did This Man Graffiti An Angry Message His Own House?
- Woman Secretly Buries Husband In Herb Garden
- Is This The World's Smallest Dog?
- WATCH: The Lorax Goes Missing
- WATCH: Can Google Autocomplete Hurt Your Job Search?
- 'The Natural' Not On TV Often Enough For Area Dad
- Opinion: I'd Be Happy To Help With Any Herding (by A Border Collie)
- Knowing Glance Between Peyton Manning And John Elway Entering Third Hour
- Sobbing Man Won't Let Go Of Stranger's Dog
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Lets Slip That He's Been To Mars
- HOUSTON, TXWouldn't you know it? Just as Mike Sanner got to the head of the lengthy emergency room queue, a...
- TV Listings: Cash Bus
- American Voices: Lottery Reaches Record Jackpot
- Number Of Songs GOP Candidates Can Use Down To 4
- [video] Penn State T-Shirt Awkwardly Looked Away From
- Sportsgraphic: Notable Suspensions In Sports
- Magazine: Gun, Knife, Staff: Choose
- Death Of Beloved Boxing Writer Bert Sugar Introduces Thousands To Beloved Boxing Writer Bert Sugar
- American Voices: Spike Lee Tweets Wrong George Zimmerman's Address
- Superstitious Rick Pitino Admits He Has Gone All Month Without Changing His Hair Grease
- Exhaustive Investigation By Broadcasters Finds Every Player In NCAA Tournament Just A Great Kid
- [audio] Authority Figures Call For Closing Of Area Rough House
- MLB Investigates Why Joba Chamberlain Is Allowed To Have A Son
- Half Of Best Buy DVD Rack 'Hancock'
- American Voices: Zimmerman Appears Uninjured In Video
- Statshot: What Aren't We Taking In The Move?
- [video] After 1 Week In New York Tim Tebow Already A Gay, Homeless Crack Addict
- WEDDINGS: Shelly Paquette And An Asian
- American Voices: Bigot Group Recommended Alienating Gays From Blacks
- Scalia Unable To Name All 9 Supreme Court Justices
- [audio] Scientific Journal Releases List Of Year's Top 100 Compounds
- JACKSON, MSHardware store manager Gil Essex shuddered to think what would happen if it werent for his...
- TV Listings: Sunny & Raini
- American Voices: SAT Takers Face Tighter Security
- Corrections: Marching Band Fundraiser
- Make a DIY PVC Shoe Rack [DIY]
- Top 10 (Mostly) Harmless Geek Pranks [Video]
- DIY Mini Aquaponic Vegetable and Fish Farm [Weekend Project]
- It's World Backup Day! Celebrate by Finally Backing Up Your Stuff [World Backup Day]
- Clean Up Your Mess of Social Networks This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- Remains of the Day: Is Google Drive Really Giving us 5GB of Free Space? [For What It's Worth]
- How to Tell If Your Credit Card Was Hacked in the Global Payments Breach [Security]
- Lifehacker Readers' Custom Chrome Themes [Google Chrome]
- TweetDeck Is Down After a Bug Opens Access to Hundreds of Accounts [TweetDeck]
- Daily App Deals: Get Discovr People for iOS for Free in Todays App Deals [App Deals]
- What Media Center Software Do You Use? [Video]
- This Weeks Most Popular Posts: March 24-30 [Highlights]
- How to Remove Rust From Old Tools [Crowdhacker]
- ClipboardEdit Puts a Clipboard Editor in Your Jailbroken iPhone's Notification Center [IPhone Downloads]
- How to Speed Up, Clean Up, and Revive Your Android Phone [Maintenance]
- Type Connection Teaches You How to Pair Fonts in Your Designs by Sending Them on Dates [Design]
- "To Be Happy You Need to Do Something You Not Only Enjoy, But Admire" [Quotables]
- What's My Exercise Sweet Spot? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Remove Paint with a Slow Cooker and Water [Clever Uses]
- How to Customize Any Folder or App Icon Using Any Image in OS X [Video]
- Rest Your Eyes in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- How to Train Your Brain and Boost Your Memory Like a USA Memory Champion [Mind Hacks]
- PlayOnLinux Installs Windows Games and Programs on Linux Hassle-Free [Linux Downloads]
- Draw Measurements on Clear Food Storage for Fast Measure-Free Cooking [Cooking]
- CrowdCall Is a Simple Way to Make Group Calls from Android and iPhone [Downloads]
- Your Random Tidbits of Information are Key to Finding the Answer in Groups [Problem Solving]
- The Easiest Way to Butcher a Pineapple [Do It Right]
- Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without Credit Cards [Personal Finance]
- Use Your Old, Neglected Waffle Iron to Make Brownies, Muffins, and Even Hash Browns [Kitchen Hacks]
- Fitocracy Opens its Doors to All, Celebrates with A New Site and iOS App [Health]
- 10 Million hits a day with Wordpress using a $15 server
- bount GitHub
- Useful Info Sharing: All-In-One Programming Series Post 12
- Round-tripping with Visual Studio 11
- Calling WinRT functions from low level C++
- Customize Visual Studio Tool Window
- How To Backup All Of Your GitHub Repositories In One Go
- The Risks of Disorganized Data
- Designing Your Website For A Younger Demographic
- Java concurrency examples Getting feedback from concurrent tasks
- Rules for test driven bug fixing
- Auto-insert Vendor-Specific CSS3 Properties with cssFx.js
- Sample Java EE 6 CRUD application with JSF, JPA, EJB and Bean Validation. Live demo on OpenShift.
- White House - "Big Data is a Big Deal"
- How to Export Data to One Worksheet and Create Pivot Table in Another Based on the Data
- Detecting Touch Hardware in Internet Explorer 10
- Choose Best Programming Language for Your Project
- Issue with ISNUMERIC
- BoxGrinder Makes a Case for Virtual Appliances
- reCAPTCHA : Free Captcha service for ASP.NET
- Post-PC Idea Still Open to Interpretation
- Accessing Azure Role Environment Information from NodeJS
- Open Source Tools For Windows Admin
- Preserving format of procedure when using sp_helptext
- It's time to (finally) kill the SIM card
- Firefox 11 review: Firefox has jumped the shark
- JVM: How to analyze Thread Dump
- UTM: A Cheap Weapon Against 2012 Security Threats
- Apple's legal war with Android receives major blow due to a 1994 video
- The Only Guy Out There
- Andy Warhol Painting Debbie Harry With An Amiga
- Corgis Explain the Final Four
- Animated Cardboard Short-Mr. Carton
- Doctor Who Sticky Notes
- Junk Food Jubilation
- This Week at Neatorama
- Mmmmmmm.Maple Syrup Popcorn!
- Taking A Trip Down Peepery Lane
- Famous Movie Scenes With Cats
- This Is Why They Call Him The Boss
- Watch Princess Diana Meet Ludo From The Labyrinth
- Propaganda Posters For The Hunger Games
- Saddle Up Graffiti Cowboy
- Would You Let Grandpa Jim Throw A Party For Your Kids?
- Yet Another Slippery Floor Issue
- Cute Kitties On Treadmills
- The Dark Sponge
- Pixelated Papercraft Masters Of The Universe Baddies
- Awkward Superman Comic
- Baby Firefighter Big Dreamzzz Layette Set
- Oldest Man-Made Animal Structures Found by Google Earth
- Cops Break Into Insecure Homes in the Middle of the Night to Prevent Burglary
- Amazing Cut Paper Works
- My Little Game of Thrones: Treachery Is Magic
- The Starry Nightmare Before Christmas
- Burger Eyeshadow
- Police: Suspect Tried to Hide from Thermal Sensors in a Pile of Manure
- How to Cook Kudzu
- Another Baby Aardvark at the Busch Gardens
- Old Rake, New Wine Glass Holder
- Scientists Can Now Control Lightning Strikes with Laser
- Floppy Ear White Rabbit Hat And Scarf With Mittens
- The Bus Went kaBOOM!
- Can You Break Your Neck by Sneezing?
- Hipster Glasses: A New Trend in Court
- Welcome | Legit (Git for Humans)
- 10 Million hits a day with Wordpress using a $15 server | Ewan's Blog on IT and stuff like it
- Letters of Note: I am very real
- Cult of Mac Mobile This Creepy App Isnt Just Stalking Women Without Their Knowledge, Its A Wake-Up Call...
- OSX For Hackers Gist
- Railroad company logo design evolution
- Introducing Grunt - Bocoup
- View source on the iPad and iPhone | Ole Michelsen
- Apple's War on Android - Businessweek
- "Go the Fuck Home" - my Ignite talk - Pam The Webivore
- Reasonable to Assume - Saucery - Teen Wolf (TV) [Archive of Our Own]
- Backbone.Paginator New Pagination Components For Backbone.js
- RIM to give up | asymco
- Opinion: The new iPad's screen is underrated | Macworld
- Blitz - Making load and performance testing a fun sport
- Lessons Learned Building Open Source Software
- Subtle Papers II for the Retina iPad - hrbrt dot me
- The Man Who Broke Atlantic City - Atlantic Mobile
- DRACO: Death to the Virus : THE PROCESS IS
- lovely ui
- Swimming On The Hot Side | Popular Science
- Studio Neat COSMONAUT
- Types of Extremists - The Oatmeal
- Sound Recordings catalog
- Hot, crowded, and running out of fuel: Earth of 2050 a scary place
- the Tricorder project
- Coding Horror: Visualizing Code to Fail Faster
- Sweet! Use Vim with Google Docs
- CCC | Antwort auf den offenen Brief der Tatort-Drehbuchschreiber
- Twitter admits 'unfollowing bug' - Telegraph
- Bunny Murderer Could Get Two Years in Prison [Horrible]
- Canada Ditches Its Penny [Canada]
- New Evidence Contradicts Zimmerman's Claim of a Violent Fight With Trayvon Martin [Trayvon Martin]
- Anonymous Is Supposed to Attack the Internet Today [Hackers]
- Jerry Lee Lewis Marries the Ex-Wife of His Underage Ex-Wife's Brother [Marriage]
- Attention Kansas, Illinois, Maryland: You May Be a Mega Millions Winner [Mega Millions]
- An Updated List of Things Zooey Deschanel Has Been Called on This Website [Zooey Deschanel]
- 'The Arrest Thing Isn't as Easy as All That:' This Week in Hate-Watching Bill O'Reilly [Video]
- Tour Slams Piers Morgan on His Own Show Over the Facts of the Trayvon Martin Case [Video]
- Bill Maher Has Had It With Our Gun Culture [Video]
- Here Are the Mega Millions Winning Numbers: 46 23 38 4 2 23 [Mega Millions]
- The Worst Mailbag Yet: Some of the Ways We Pissed Everyone Off This Week [Tail Of Mears]
- Who's More Unprofessional, Keith Olbermann Or His Last Four Employers? [Keith Olbermann]
- New York Post Reporter Burns Source to Protect Her Boss [Col Allan]
- PR Dummies: Michael Lohan Is Pretty Much the Worst [PR Dummies]
- Zooey Deschanel Described as Sparkly [Zooey Deschanel]
- Dolce & Gabbana Sues Dolce & Banana [Lawsuits]
- Keith Olbermann Fired from Current TV, Replaced by Eliot Spitzer [Television]
- Bloodthirsty Bully Harvey Weinstein Releases Movie About Bullies [Bullies]
- Huffington Post Bloggers' Lawsuit Dismissed [Lawsuits]
- Are You Laughing Yet?! Mirror Mirror, Reviewed. [Grierson & Leitch]
- Submit Your Best April Fool's Day Prank Stories [April Fool's]
- Super Creepy Stalker App Puts Names and Faces of 'Girls Around Me' on a Map [Facebook]
- Which Celebrities Would You Let Raise Your Kids? [Shit List]
- To Be on This Reality Show, You Must Pay Them $50,000 [Reality TV]
- Male Journalists Have Epic Bro Down: 'Super Hot Girls Are the Coldest Fish' [Bro Downs]
- Weird Internets: How One Man Is Getting to Know Every Kevin on Twitter [Weird Internets]
- Can You Believe This Guy Is a Serial Killer? [Crime]
- Matt Doheny, Engaged 'Party-Hearty' GOP Challenger, Caught Getting Handsy With Two Ladies [Video]
- Pauly D's New Show Confirms That Jersey Shore Is Dead [Video]
|The impending urban water crisis|
|The Fearsome Tuareg Uprising in Mali: Less...|
|Wanting to be Loved|
|To Kill Parasites, Fruit Flies Self Medicate...|
|Wealth Club: How to Navigate the Grad School...|
|Panetta visits amphibious assault ship|
|On This Day: 23rd Amendment Ratified, Granting...|
|The Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History|
|Thieves rob Girl Scouts of $200, Scouts fight...|
|California schoolchildren find treasure during...|
|Numbers announced in record Mega Millions...|
|AZAMARAH QUEST: Ship near Malaysian waters...|
|Alex Ross: Can the Kennedy Center find new life?|
|Mega Millions: The Numbers Are In, Now We Wait...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Spotifys Facebook Timeline Goes Back 1000...|
|Home Alone Kid Gets $1.7 Million Village Loft...|
|World War II: Pictures We Remember|
|The Caucus: In Wisconsin, Santorum Tells...|
|Al Gore Fires Keith Olbermann For Being Terrible|
|Weekly Address: Passing the Buffett Rule So...|
|For Romney, a Widening Gap Between Urban and...|
|Romney Needs a Latino Running Mate -- But Who?|
|Saturday hate mail-a-palooza: non-socialist...|
|Why is Obama Giving Up His Human Rights...|
wall street j.
|Sirius Moves to Block Control by Liberty Media|
|Jim Cramer's Best Blogs|
|6 Ways To Save Thousands On Your Next Mortgage|
|A $640 Million Lottery Jackpot and A Lot of...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|The Hidden Skills in Your Most Reliable People|
|Which Is America's Best City?|
|Top 10 Most Popular Stories Of The Week|
|14 Fascinating Insights From Wall Street's...|
|Despite a slowdown in the Chinese economy,...|
|Tired Of Straight Tech News? Check Out...|
|Google's first April Fool this year is...|
|10 AirPlay-Ready iPad Apps That Make Apple TV...|
|RIM Weighs Bleak Options|
|Automated science, deep data and the paradox of...|
|Amazon Offers Refurbished Kindle Fire for $139|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Here Are The 5 Most Viral Apple Ads Of All Time|
|Toddlers and Technology|
|Weekend Ar(t)s: resources to retroactively...|
|Sand Flea Robot Jumps 30 Feet [VIDEO]|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Settlement over e-Book Pricing to Undo Apple's...|
|Today's Scuttlebot: Facebook Ban and Jumping Robot|
|Nokia Lumia pre-orders start at AT&T, Walmart|
|This Week In Computer Hardware 163|
|Spotify drops song limit but UK and France miss...|
|Things Chris Jones Wished Women Treated His...|
|Amateur Huffpo bloggers retain amateur status|
yahoo odd news
|For sale in Singapore: $200,000 bottle of whisky|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Broga: Finally, Yoga for Dudes|
|How a Tweet Can Beat a PAC|
|5 Awful Life Lessons Learned During a Spicy...|
|Game of Ponies, A Pony Themed Parody of Game of...|
|News Feed History of the World: March 2012|
|Handpresso Auto: Make an espresso in your car|
|Street View Competitors, Part 1|
|Dating Fails: Both Profoundly Creepy and Kind...|
|The Hunger Games TOPS Box Office For Second...|
|11 Monstrous Dust Storms|
|Animal Videos: He May Have a Drinking Problem|
|Space Pictures of the Week: "UFO...|
|If its Inspiring, Can it Be Wrong?|
|Cultural Folkways in Flux|
|10 Surprising Facts About American Muscle Cars|
|10 Gadgets for Your Next Road Trip|
|Live Webcast: Xenophobia--Why Do We Fear Others?|
|Leaders of controversial neutrino experiment...|
|Wood Pallet Bike Rack|
|Weekend Links: Any Way the Wind Blows|
|This fantasy-themed bed and breakfast lets you...|
|Texas Authorities Find 1.5 Tons of Marijuana...|
|Another vertebrate species reported extinct...|
|Body Count (album)|
|This Week in the Future, March 26-30, 2012|
|A Few Of My Images.....|
|PSFK Picks: Top 10 Health Innovations Of The Week|
|Rob Walker: What To Make Of It? A Contest.|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: April 2012|
|Braun Prize 2012 - Mind the Deadline|
|Ubi-Camera: In the Future, Will We Take Photos...|
|10 Famous Authors Who Made Unlikely Genre Jumps|
|Living Room Nightmares: 33 Horrifying Pieces of...|
|Links for 2012-03-26 [del.icio.us]|
|Anne Lindberg Transforming Space with Thread|
|Nifty but the film is probably ruined|
|Stitched Paper Trends|
|For cat lovers!!!|
|15 Simple Changes That Will Quickly Improve...|
|Capsul8 Preview for Productivity501 Readers|
|Ask Unclutterer: Helping parents downsize|
|Uranium Mines Dot Navajo Land, Neglected and...|
|The Mindful Diet: A Healthy Eating Course|
|A Vegetarian Burger Bash|
|National Geographic Has The Greatest Stories...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|March 30, 2012 -- HTML 5 Promo Player 2|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Find Your Next Adventure|
|Dim & Dash: Being a Houseguest|
|The Week in Style: 03.30.12|
|Herschel Suplly Co. Ravine Weekender|
the big picture
|Pope Benedict XVI visits Cuba|
|New York Photos of the Week, March 24th March 30th|
|Saturday, 31 Mar 2012|
|Young Lives, Big Night|
|F&O Forgotten Nobility|
|Eric Lusito - Site 131, 2nd Guards Tank Division|
|Berlin - Reichstag Building - Detail|
|All sizes | The Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw...|
|Comic for March 31, 2012|
|Listening to Joseph Campbell|